Speaker 1: It's time for Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 2: So dating apps are about to get more interesting. They're adding AI wing men to help struggling users. So what that means is there's gonna be AI bots on Hinge, Tinder, all of your favorite dating apps to help you flirt with people, craft messages so you can interact with these people.
Speaker 3: It'll even help you pick the right pictures and help you.
Speaker 2: Fill out I was going to say, all this sounds great, right, but then you get to go on the date and then you're like, oh, I.
Speaker 3: Do no, I hate them. I know I kind of hate it too.
Speaker 4: I like AI for a lot of things, but I don't like it for that because you're trying to like gauge someone on their personality, how they are and if you guys connect and if it's that, if they're saying everything through AI, chances are they're not going to be like that when you meet them.
Speaker 3: It's going to be hard for them to maintain that too.
Speaker 2: I like the idea of having an AI bot like help you pick out your picture or to help you, you know, get your profile like set up, because maybe you don't know how to highlight the best things about yourself. But when it comes to the actual interaction with a person like Jubiles saying like one hundred percent you need to be here.
Speaker 1: You know what, AI stole your date. I'm still your girl.
Speaker 3: Those robots really be wildent out there.
Speaker 2: But if you do go on a date and you find the person start speaking to you in a high pitched voice, that is a good thing. Maybe not just on a date, but anywhere in life. Do you pay attention to how people speak to you? If you notice that they're speaking in a higher tone, that means that they respect you and that they think that they're talking to somebody that has a higher status than they are. Really what, Yeah, so your pitch moves upwards when you feel socially inferior.
Speaker 3: Interesting, right, I don't know if that.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I believe it.
Speaker 4: I always try to pay attention to q's and all that stuff, Like when I'm talking to pretty much anybody.
Speaker 1: I've never noticed anybody speaking to me in a very high tone. Though, Yeah, I don't either.
Speaker 4: I do feel myself making that house All of a sudden, You're like, hey, why are you doing that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that I've talked higher After a few drinks, but also sometimes on the air, like if I'm getting worked up about something. So maybe because I'm not fully like confident in my stance, but I'm trying to anyways.
Speaker 3: I'm up here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's usually what it happened.
Speaker 3: Maybe that was trivia, that's about it. Oh that makes sense. Yeah, that makes perfect sense.
Speaker 1: Lacking confidence.
Speaker 2: Well, so anyway, that's something to pay attention while you're out there in the world communicating for real with real people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so put the apps down and go talk high to people.
Speaker 2: Or just knowing everybody's going to be really working hard to make sure that they're speaking low. So and lastly, I thought this was really interesting. It's just a moment in pop culture. So does everybody in the room know who Tupac is? Yes, kind of Okay, I just want to make sure major hip hop artists from the nineties early two thousands anyway, and he's passed. But Tupac had recorded a bunch of music back in the nineties that's now on sale for two hundred and fifty.
Speaker 3: Thousand bos, so somebody can go out there and be like, Okay, I'm going to go buy the rest.
Speaker 4: Of his music for two hundred and two released, like the rights to the vocals of those every Oh, that's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Actually if someone producer buys it and makes you know.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah yeah, Well, I mean if you think about it, and who wouldn't want to do that because you're gonna make crazy money. Except the catch is that you have to have permission from Tupac's of state, and it's not looking like you're going to get that anytime soon, permission from two state to do what release the music? So you could you can buy it, but you can release it exactly.
Speaker 1: You can just listen to it yourself. There's always a catch with a discount.
Speaker 4: Two thirty thousand dollars sounded cheap, and that's why it's because they're just getting two or thwy thousand dollars from you.
Speaker 2: So you can sit in a room somewhere the music and if it's the right person, if you're Tupac's of state, like who would you feel comfortable buying that music and re releasing it? Like there's got to be somebody that you're like Taylor Swift, it was Iaylor the feature.
Speaker 4: It was like Taylor's featuring Tupac, Tupac featuring Taylor Swift, and she you know, like Tubac on all of her tracks that I would be definitely down for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that is what's treading