Speaker 1: Good morning Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo y'o Scelarios, good money, charlamage. The piece to the planet is Thursday. How y'all feel out there? I feel blessed, black and holly favored. Happy to be here another day to serve our beautiful listeners.
Speaker 2: What's happening? Dress? Just drunk?
Speaker 1: Ass?
Speaker 2: Good morning you drunk?
Speaker 3: She was talking about, Yeah, boy, what's up? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wait, what's up? Camera all in your face? Where did you go yesterday?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 4: Look right, so I went to this dinner right with yo, y'all gotta turn the music down.
Speaker 1: This hello loud person got the camera on your nose, camera all in your nose like cocaine.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 4: So so I had went to this dinner right It was real nice and it was like a lot of people there and then oh lord, music city, domestic city, Yes, y'all, I swear yo. I met this trip and her name was just a Jie shorty drop fine natural, all that natural baddy short browns, like she had what crazy you know implants?
Speaker 3: How ass was soft? She had? The short had.
Speaker 4: Remember when Eve had the I don't really know you when I hate you that you had a blonde short cut. Shorty was bouncing in the air heard.
Speaker 5: So after she's never seen dance to do all this acrobatic stuff is the last thing she said.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: And then after Magic City, Yo, I went to Michael Brian Cox.
Speaker 5: Little Brian Michael Cox, Brian Michael Cox, R and B Wednesdays.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I went to that, yo. Yo. They played Summer Rain for me.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 3: I grabbed the mic. It was so lit.
Speaker 4: I seen you little scrapy in there, Yo. I said, he got a new girl too. He didn't want to body, you know, telling his business. Look, I'm in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: I don't care. You know how to play his play. I've seen Jermaine dupri Ja.
Speaker 4: He reached out and touched my shoulder and I was like, oh, And I looked down to see if he had on the same sick from the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: He didn't. He was He was real flying there.
Speaker 1: What I don't like is the fact that you with Louis V and Louis V let you stay out that late, knowing you got to be up early in the morning. This is great, keep going who's to know you don't have to dump her twice? Great? Really the one yo, Louis is in this bitch.
Speaker 3: I can't say that b where dope.
Speaker 1: You could you only got only he could say it one like one time.
Speaker 2: Oh so Lutha emmigrady to Emma Gredy, Yes.
Speaker 4: Immigreeedy, Yes it was. She had a lot of a lot of people at her dinner.
Speaker 3: It was so many people.
Speaker 2: It was, yeah, a lot of people. A lot of people. Yeah, a lot of people, A lot of people, so many people.
Speaker 5: Let's get the show cracking. Shamia Morton from the Real Housewives of Atlanta. She'll be joining us in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, listen, listen, all right, So, speaking of Shami and Moore and Yo, I was sitting next to Candy last night, but on the other side it was mar Side Martin. She was there, Marseille or mo I always messed up my name, yo.
Speaker 3: But her mother was there too, and it was a pretty v some yo, Come on, Charlotte, who else was in there?
Speaker 1: Because I was.
Speaker 3: Pretty v Yes, yes, Emma, it was her dinner, Milan Stacey Abrams, Stacy Abrams, she was in.
Speaker 2: There, said Brittany Grinder, trying to hit on you there.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, Brittany ground a wife was in there. Oh yeah yeah yeah, so Brittany Grind White. And she was saying how she don't want to only be known as Brittany ground the wife. But I forgot her name from them.
Speaker 3: I'm calling them.
Speaker 1: Brittany ground Wife. She said that Britney Grinder wife was mad at her because she thought that just be doing skips, but she don't realize Chris really looked like Britney grind.
Speaker 5: When we come back, we got can we can we playing soft for just this is for you.
Speaker 1: You should have played Summer Ringe, Clay, Summer range, Summer range. You don't pay play Summer Raine.
Speaker 3: I swear, Joh, just a job, I love you. Shout out to medic City, my girl. Just a job. I do two thousand dollars to that bitch, like I said.
Speaker 2: She's in love with a strip up.
Speaker 1: Good morning, just as drunk. She's in the a.
Speaker 2: It's the breakfast the morning all right? What was her name again, Jess?
Speaker 3: And her name is just a John?
Speaker 2: You saw my girl?
Speaker 3: Her name is name?
Speaker 2: What the waitress?
Speaker 1: You saw? All the bitches was on yo, Luther?
Speaker 2: All right, if you just Lo Loma to Lomo that U runs the kitchen. Yes, Loma, Yes you met Loma.
Speaker 3: No, everybody was talking about outside.
Speaker 2: Yes, Luthor, Loma, magic City. I love Magic.
Speaker 7: Yo.
Speaker 2: When Jess get drunk, her boys get deep as hell. When she gets drunk, you don't get drunk. That's her all the time, all the time.
Speaker 1: Yo, Yo.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Check this, check it right, check crazy.
Speaker 2: Last night is sports.
Speaker 5: The Timber Bowls beat the Warriors one twenty Warriors up out of there. Last night, my Knicks did lose. We lost one twenty seven, one h two. We still leave that series three too, so we'll close it out in New York tomorrow.
Speaker 1: All right, Nicks gotta be careful, no, I know, they gotta be careful because you know the Celtics, it's a dangerous team when they're back against the wall.
Speaker 2: They guy is out too. They got something to play for, and.
Speaker 1: They got a long bench. Paused morning more again, Good.
Speaker 3: Morning, Good morning.
Speaker 9: All right, let's get into it first.
Speaker 10: On front page News, President Trump says he's thankful for Arab nations efforts to try and in the Israeli guys of conflict.
Speaker 9: You know, he's on his peace in the Middle East tour, and he.
Speaker 10: Spoke in Saudi Arabia yesterday during a US summit with the Golf Cooperation Council, saying he's grateful for the release of the American hostage Da and Alexander.
Speaker 9: Who actually grew up not too far from you guys in New Jersey.
Speaker 10: Alexander is an Israeli American who was taken hostage by Hamas during its twenty twenty three attack on Israel. Now, Trump also mentioned Iran Iran, saying he'd like to reach a deal.
Speaker 9: So let's take a listen to those comments.
Speaker 11: Ultimately, all hostages of all national analysm must be released as a stepping stone to peace. And I think it's going to be happening. A lot of things are happening, a lot of very positive things are happening on every front. But for that to happen, and must stop sponsoring terror, halt its bloody proxy wars, and permanently and verifiably sees its pursuit of nuclear weapons. They cannot have a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 10: Yeah, So Trump went on to of course, he also met with the leader of Syria after announcing he was lifting sanctions on the country. Former US Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Jim Townsend says, it's an encouraging development.
Speaker 9: Let's take a listen to his comments.
Speaker 12: It's amazing to have an American president speaking with his counterparts. We've gone so long with that troubled country being torn by civil war, a crazy dictator running it.
Speaker 2: The American president is there.
Speaker 12: He's lifted the sanctions, and we'll see if Syria is able to find its feet and really make something of itself.
Speaker 9: So the White House says.
Speaker 10: Trump met with the Syrian leader Ahmad al Sharah in Riad and was joined by Saudi Crown Prince Muhammed Ben Salaam, with Turkey's president joining by phone. A White House statement says Trump told Al Shara that he has a tremendous opportunity to do something historic with his country, and Trump also announced that the US plans to lift sanctions on Syria, but will give them a chance at greatness.
Speaker 1: So he sees.
Speaker 10: Now President Trump's peace and prosperity tour in the Middle East does continue and made a stop and cutter. The President made the stop and announce new deals between the country and Boeing.
Speaker 9: I'm not going to get into the audio.
Speaker 10: It's very short anyways, But basically he's congratulated Boeing, congratulated the country, and Boeing will be selling billions of dollars worth of planes to the country now. Trump also said the Department of Defense will be selling the country our top tier drones. And Trump continues to pledge his commitment for peace in the Middle East. He's headed to UAE today United Arab Emirates as he starts to write run and of course that uh will essentially wrap up his Middle East tour, and he in that visit, he's continuing to rally support in the region to force Aron to come to the bargaining table.
Speaker 9: So, uh, that's pretty much.
Speaker 10: What's going on in your front page news in our international affairs. When we come back to the homefront, we're going to talk about this mar Largo or Katara Largo plane that people are talking about.
Speaker 5: So I'll get into the seven. We'll get to that next hour. Everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. If you need to vent phone line to wide open eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 1: Maybe your co worker just got the work and she's a little tipsy. She was out all that.
Speaker 2: As long as you get to work, that's that's what matters. I'm here, that's right.
Speaker 3: That's that's the thing. I'm here, I'm in.
Speaker 1: I'm in Atlanta, and you in Atlanta. Atlanta is a great market for us dropping of the food bombs for Atlanta. Man to everybody who lives with us on ninety six point one to beat in Atlanta.
Speaker 5: Boy, that's right, that's right, ah man, I love it. It's the Breakfast logo boarding the Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest, whether you're mad or blessed.
Speaker 2: I hate the way that you walk, the way did you talk?
Speaker 8: I hate the way you.
Speaker 2: Everything when near is best? Call up now eight hundred five five five one. Not just me, I'm with the coach of Philip Hello.
Speaker 3: Who's this.
Speaker 8: Dwayne Sharp from the day in Ohio? What no relations was shinning?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 8: You know the Breakfast Club man, y'all that that thang for real?
Speaker 2: We appreciate for yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, uh.
Speaker 8: Well I was calling for it was about uh did he and uh bastard Cassi? Yep?
Speaker 7: Uh yeah?
Speaker 8: Why would she do it? After hearing you know what I'm saying? Well she got thirty million.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yes, here for real, no yesterday.
Speaker 1: I understand she said that she was dead because she's just uh she said, she said, I'm says she's tired and she hurt a lot of people.
Speaker 2: So she just wants the clear conscience. Money, money, money don't money. Money don't fix trauma.
Speaker 8: Brother, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it. I get it. But I wouldn't even showed up for real. You know, they can't do nothing to her, right.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I ain't gonna sit here and act like I'm something legal scholar.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, y'all y'all doing.
Speaker 1: Thank you, brother, But we should be glad she showed up, you know what I mean, because now we know that allegedly did he likes to take other man seemen and on his nipples.
Speaker 5: But regardless, I think people want and I think I think, at the end of the day, this case wants the truth. So if she was a peena or she just showed up, I think people want the truth, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And I think that's what it is.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, that's what's up. Uh, Like I said, man, God bless y'all, y'all keep doing.
Speaker 7: What y'all doing?
Speaker 8: Jess my love baby?
Speaker 1: Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 8: Popsy Joe? Good morning, breakfast club Joe.
Speaker 2: What's happening?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I just want to say, free puff daddy. I think the public image she's going to be already be tarning. I mean, for life. Let the man out of jail, playing a simple I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's how it works. You got to go through your due process and then after.
Speaker 8: He's on trial, Tory lam's about about due process right now?
Speaker 1: What about it?
Speaker 2: Tory went through due problems.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he got railroad too, And now everybody's saying Kelsey shot him. I mean, come on, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Who is everybody?
Speaker 2: The Internet?
Speaker 8: The Internet? Yes, the Internet, and his father. His father's pretty pretty adamant on them on the matter.
Speaker 5: Now, I mean they got the freedom major see that that spoke. But the problem is is he went, like Charlommade said, he went through the proceedings and from the proceedings and the facts and all that. That's what they found. Now this fact came out later on. We don't even know if it's matter of fact. We don't even know if it's true. If it's not true, Well, this statement came out.
Speaker 8: Why why did hell? Why would an innocent person get immunity?
Speaker 1: Come on, I have no idea, but why would a person not If you saw somebody shoot somebody and you know you didn't do it, why wouldn't you tell tell who I actually shot him?
Speaker 10: Why?
Speaker 8: Like six nine?
Speaker 7: Who cares in the public like that? No, six nine got railroad to man? Now let me tell you how much money that?
Speaker 8: Of course them.
Speaker 1: If I saw two people, If I saw two people getting into it and one of them shot him and then they tried to blame it on me, I wouldn't care who called me anything.
Speaker 8: Well, you know, you're you're like Chaust the Whitish, you know what I mean. That's no.
Speaker 2: No, I'm an American and I'm a peron.
Speaker 8: Know we're all American. Most of us are Americans.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna you're gonna You're gonna go to jail for something you didn't do.
Speaker 2: Well, pepsi Joe. Everybody has different marrit in any different situations.
Speaker 5: Because Charlemagne would decide to go a different route and Tory would decide to go a different route, is two different men in two different situations. Also, once you can't be mad at Charlamagne saying no, I'm not going to jail.
Speaker 9: But no, no, no, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not, I'm not.
Speaker 5: Each man has different situations, and I don't knock anybody for their situation or what they do.
Speaker 2: The question. One other thing, I don't listen.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know why Tory if that is the case, let's just hypothetically say that is the case. I don't know why Tory decided he didn't want to talk against Kelsey. But let me ask you this, why wouldn't Egg not talk against kels What motive does she have not to say a Kelsey shot me.
Speaker 8: That's a good question. I couldn't answer that.
Speaker 1: And and that's exactly and guess what in a court room, that's that's exactly why you wouldn't win the case because you couldn't answer that question.
Speaker 6: You know I wouldn't.
Speaker 7: I would definitely need a little time. But thank you for the time. Good morning, everybody, Happy Thursday.
Speaker 1: And I want everybody out there listening to my voice to know that if you are not a criminal and you see a crime committee and then somebody tries to put that crime on you, it is perfectly okay.
Speaker 2: To say hey, I know who did it.
Speaker 14: It was not me.
Speaker 2: It was that individual. I got your damn mind. You deal heartily.
Speaker 5: But the bad thing about this industry and our community is is if somebody was to say that you will snitch, you a dis you that No, I'm a little buying this citizen. I don't do anything else on no crackhouse. I don't push no weight's I got six kids. And at the end of the day, if I ain't do it, you're not gonna put nothing on me. And if I saw it, as soon as the officer say what did you see everything? Let's sit down. You gotta give me some tea?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 8: How much?
Speaker 5: Sometimes you get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 1: If you need to vent, hit us up. It's the breakfast level morning.
Speaker 2: The breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Someday is it your time to get it off your chest?
Speaker 3: Way up.
Speaker 2: Whether you're man or bless something, get up and get something. Call up now eight hundred five eight five one o five one.
Speaker 1: We want to hear from you on the breakfast club. Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 6: Love to you some blessings.
Speaker 8: What's going on?
Speaker 6: They finally unblocked me up chat on the chat. The more Eva, the more jets ce LEVI.
Speaker 2: Good money, Sean Stone.
Speaker 1: I need you to grow up, Sean and stop following trends. What chat you ain't even on, You ain't even on stream and you yelling chat chat.
Speaker 7: Don't worry.
Speaker 8: I am on I am on stream.
Speaker 7: You can check me out of Sean.
Speaker 6: Stone TV on YouTube.
Speaker 7: And also I am on the Breakfast Club chat.
Speaker 8: Are you gonna have to all my chat? People on the Breakfast Club that believing?
Speaker 7: They comment? Are you to love you out there?
Speaker 1: You showing me right now?
Speaker 6: No shooting me. I'm not streaming right now. I'm actually at work in my truck. But later on that will be streaming and we'll be talking about toy Lane pre Tory Lane Man free day talk they started Peterson Man maybe the Saturday you live big Time. They almost killed Tory Lane in jaime.
Speaker 7: Man, I'm happy, God bless that man. Man saved this life.
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 8: Real?
Speaker 7: What your thinking?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 8: They lied?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't, I don't know. I'm just looking at that. I'm looking at the evidence in the case. And and you know he got convicted by they of his peers.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, shot, I mean you know here the new details that come up.
Speaker 2: I did hear that.
Speaker 1: I did hear that. And listen, listen that don't That don't mean nothing because if that was a lot No, it don't because if it was the case, that should have been said in the court of law. Like I'm just I'm just being it means a lot of it's true. It does mean a lot of it's true.
Speaker 5: But like you said, you couldn't be in the court of law because allegedly this was after the situation.
Speaker 1: And he was a driver or something to that point.
Speaker 5: Just think about that, I think about the work you wanted to be said in court, like you want the true at the end of the day, Yes, what we want.
Speaker 8: How many times you up here people are tracked to you to lie on black man.
Speaker 7: This is not a new thing, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: So Tory Lane is not the only one that that person ever lied of. This is a big lie.
Speaker 1: Man shot shann I want to ask you two simple questions. Already know how you're gonna answer the first. And I don't have a dog in this fighting way. I'm just in my okay. Why wouldn't Tory just say, hey, Kelsey shot him?
Speaker 15: You could have just said that, and that's what I would have just said.
Speaker 8: Okay, well why didn't why?
Speaker 1: I got one more questions? I got a question? I got on question answer the first one I love. I got one more question, one more.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't Meg just say, hey, Kelsey shot me?
Speaker 6: Because it bro, That's why. I don't know why she said.
Speaker 8: You know what I mean, come up with that part narrative.
Speaker 1: I don't know who, but I don't know none of this so I know that man is nobody want to tell you who is Kelsey?
Speaker 2: For no one I want to tell him.
Speaker 7: I don't know why they don't want to tell Let you better, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: But the shot him? Man, did you know I started up?
Speaker 2: I thought, hey man, hang up on respect se No because you man, I just want to.
Speaker 1: Do it out here feeling you just a follow us.
Speaker 2: I remember how you I gotta go Sunday, get blood.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 6: I'm not listen when up here talking about me.
Speaker 1: Listen, you're right him, I'm all bro shot, You're right, but I gotta get some how. I'm gonna give you all show man, let me feel this. No, I want to give you a listen. I'm gonna tell you how to make some money?
Speaker 7: Listen?
Speaker 1: Can I tell how money? Sean?
Speaker 2: I want to Sean, I.
Speaker 1: Love, I want to tell you how to make some money. You're listening?
Speaker 8: No, I don't want to hear it? Shot him to my you my I TV, Sean TV.
Speaker 6: I'm out here feed involve.
Speaker 8: The people with money from my own target.
Speaker 7: People going take my I T.
Speaker 6: I know the limit that I'm active going a little bit high. But it's okay if y'all can get money to shout it.
Speaker 8: All that racist lady, y'all could.
Speaker 6: Just showing some money less people out here going to my I T shu.
Speaker 1: And I can tell you how to make some money that you're not listening? What was you gonna tell him? I was gonna tell him that he like, right now, they got people that they're paying if you donate sperm because there's a new trend people like to take other men's sperm and rub it on they nipples.
Speaker 2: So you want to want him to donate the spurbo.
Speaker 1: You want him to make money. He can either want he can make money either donating it and then rubing it on other men's.
Speaker 3: This said stupid and.
Speaker 10: That man.
Speaker 3: I was burnt down with y'all you.
Speaker 1: See what I'm saying. Well, burned down the.
Speaker 2: Engineer engineer Travis is engineer tracks engineering.
Speaker 1: Stupid shut.
Speaker 8: He said.
Speaker 2: You can donate to the stupid engineer whose house burned down.
Speaker 3: You can, he said, and donate the trans stupid as.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, that's messed up.
Speaker 5: John eight hundred five five, one oh five to one. Oh my goodness. All right, we got the ladies.
Speaker 1: Lauria coming up.
Speaker 3: We do y'all want to argue about Tory Lanez.
Speaker 16: Let's get into the conversation because they did a whole press conference yesterday and they directly are blaming Meg thee Stallion's team for everything that is happening.
Speaker 2: You did the press conference, Lane, Tory Lanez.
Speaker 16: Tory Lane's attorneys, his legal team, and his father held a press conference yesterday in LA and not only did they come out with the claims about Kelsey being the one that allegedly shot Megan, but they're saying that this all happened after a person from a publication found out about this and reached out to Frock Nation and Meg the Stallion's legal team.
Speaker 2: I got questions. Okay, we'll talk, Yeah, we'll talk. Next to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Boy to everybody on the Breakfast Club, Jess Hilarius is out in Atlanta and she hasn't been sleep She has went to sleep as he Yes, she was at the club tonight.
Speaker 2: She had a great time.
Speaker 1: She twisted a little twisted.
Speaker 2: Yes, but let's get to the latest.
Speaker 1: With Laurien coming straight fast.
Speaker 2: She gets somebody that knows, somebody details.
Speaker 3: I'm a long girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 2: She'd be having the.
Speaker 1: Latest on the latest with laurl La Rosa. Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit everything on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 16: Okay, So Tory Lanez, his legal team is claiming that they have a statement.
Speaker 3: From a bodyguard of Kelsey's.
Speaker 16: Kelsey's was Meg's best friend, Meg the Stallion's best friend, claiming that he overheard some things that changes Tory lane sitting in jail, that Tory Lanez is not guilty and Kelsey is.
Speaker 3: That's take a listen.
Speaker 17: Not long ago, Unite the People was approached by a gentleman named Bradley James. Mister James informed us he was working as the bodyguarden driver from Miss Kelsey Harris. During mister Peterson's trial. As such, he was in club proximity and he had privy to conversations she was having with her husband and others. Mister James informed us he was not under a non Conford disclosure agreement or a confidentiality agreement and was free to speak with Unite the People. Mister James informed Unite the People that he was a witness to the conversation Miss Harris had where she stated she had the gun she fired at three times. Mister Peterson grabbed her arm and knocked it down and the gun fired two more times. In essence, mister Peterson never shot anybody, never even touched that gun, never fired the gun.
Speaker 2: If he heard that during the trial, why wouldn't he say something?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 5: Well, question, I do have a question of United the People. I know it's a team of lawyers and activists who fight for social justice. But are they Tory Lanez's attorney or they are an independent agency that just helps people in their cases.
Speaker 3: No, they are, as I've been speaking to them, they are Tory Lane's attorneys. It's a group of them.
Speaker 16: It's a group of like there's multiple attorneys that work on cases together, and they specifically work with people who are they feel like are put in a bad position because of the justice system.
Speaker 1: Okay, question if if the if the bodyguard driver heard that during the trial, why wouldn't he say something?
Speaker 16: Then I'm not for sure. Oh there was something about it. Actually, I do know an answer to that question. Give me a second, because there was something that he said about an n d A.
Speaker 3: I don't know that. I just remember the conversation about the NDA.
Speaker 8: But if.
Speaker 16: I have no idea, but I will say people are asking why Tory Lanez didn't say something at the time in court and yah, remember Tory lanes came out with that letters and he was accusing Sean Holly of basically not letting him testify when he said that he wanted to. He said that he didn't want to take the plea deal when he wanted to be able to speak for himself. But this is interesting, like how this whole thing came up because it came from a writer at the New York Times.
Speaker 3: Let's take a listen to that part of it.
Speaker 17: The New York Post recently posted out to the prior district Attorney George Gaston, Megan Pete and her representatives and Kelsey Harris and her rep senatives. The only party that responded was last week was Megan Peake's representatives with a request for more information. A few days later, mister Peterson's brutally attacked in his jail.
Speaker 1: Celle.
Speaker 16: Now, that's a big claim because basically they're pinpointing it or there because there's a lot of theories running online that this is like a whole setup and blah blah blah blah blah, and these attorneys are leaning into that. That's a huge claim to throw on Mega Sciences legal team and Megda Sallion's legal team actually issued a statement.
Speaker 3: They sent us a statement.
Speaker 16: In this statement basically said that this was already decided in court and they're not going to go back and forth. Alex Buro said, Tory Lanez was tried and convicted by a jury of his peers and his case was properly adjudicated through the court system. This is not a political matter. This is a case of violent assault that was resolved in the court of law.
Speaker 1: I mean that's right. I mean none of us really know what happened that night, we weren't there. But just like the attorney just said, Tory was found guilty in a court of law, and you just look at the evidence, Meghan's testimony, medical records that confirmed she had bullet fragments in her feet, of the apologetic jail call from Tori, the neighbor who testified that they saw Torri fired a gun, the forensic evidence because the gun using the shooting was found in Tory's vehicle. The DNA wasn'tconclusive, but that was the evidence the jury used the convict them. So I just asked two simple questions. If you know they have all that evidence against you, if your Tory lanes, why wouldn't you just take the stand and simply say, Kelsey shout up?
Speaker 2: And what reason would Megan have not to tell on Kelsey? I agree with you one thousand percent.
Speaker 5: But if this is a fact, that this is true what this bodyguard is saying, I think it should be listened to to see if it's proven or not, regardless because it could open up some other things. Because at the end of the day, whether you are on Tory side or Megan's side, you want the truth, right And if he knows something, he should be.
Speaker 1: Able to speak.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't he say that during the trial.
Speaker 1: If a drive off bodyguard allegedly overheard that conversation while the trial was happening.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't you say something?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 16: I'm a thousand per cent with you, I know and I do remember from the press conference that they said that the bodyguard the reason why he came out was because or came to like them with the information, was because he felt bad.
Speaker 1: He said herself.
Speaker 3: He felt guilty.
Speaker 16: Seeing a Yeah, couldn't sleep seeing an innocent man, according to him, sitting behind.
Speaker 1: But once again, why wouldn't you say something then? Like everybody was following that trial, I guess what everybody's conscious. Everybody knew the evidence that was againing to him. So if you felt that way, then you should have said something. At the end of the day, choices were made, and the choice to not take the stand Tory Lanes and defend yourself and tell.
Speaker 5: Your truth was a portragree one thousand percent. But you you still want the facts like you want the truth of regardless of who sided you on, whose team.
Speaker 1: You on, you want the truth to make sure people end of the day, the choice to not take the stand and defend yourself and tell your truth was a poor choice.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, so first I'm gonna answer your question.
Speaker 16: So the bodyguard said that he didn't say anything because he was he was Kelsey's bodyguard, and he said that he felt an obligation to protect Kelsey.
Speaker 3: Now he's saying his conscience won't let him go forward.
Speaker 4: Just yo, let freedom ring. No, all I'm saying is he got stabbed hell of times. And that's said, y'are playing this. Y'all playing the wrong instrumental for this said stuff.
Speaker 2: Lights camp ragging. I mean, baby, this is song.
Speaker 16: I will say, though, I think they've been trying to get toy free for a little minute, and I think this that they have.
Speaker 3: And he said in the album, Yo, it's evidence. He said in the album that he coming home this year.
Speaker 8: Shut up.
Speaker 3: He did say that. I swear he said that y'all ain't listen to the album.
Speaker 1: He said he coming home this ship part y'all can't see just but she she'll fall asleep and then she'll just pop up.
Speaker 3: And she just was arrested her eyelids and then we threw it to her. She said that Freedom Ring.
Speaker 1: She was exactly what the same thank you was going to was Diddy Case doing.
Speaker 3: I was, yeah, we're going to get to this.
Speaker 9: We need some time.
Speaker 1: Did and want to do Diddy so bad? You wanted you want to do?
Speaker 16: Did you didn't he about the lady who said it was as big as a tissi row? That just foind the new law.
Speaker 3: See you better relax.
Speaker 2: Look here you exciting that what you mean it?
Speaker 1: We'll get to that.
Speaker 3: That is little exactly.
Speaker 4: DJ shupy And remember you said that was your name before Vy he said it was DJ shup Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's wrong with you, Jess. All right, that is the latest with Laura.
Speaker 5: Now when we come back, we got front page news and then Smia Martin will be joining us.
Speaker 2: They don't go anywhere.
Speaker 1: It's the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: The morning you're checking out the breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Warning everybody, it's DJ Envy jes hilarious, Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. It's time for some front page news. Let's start off with some quick sports. Timberwolves beat the Warriors last night one twenty one to one ten. Also, the Celtics beat the Knicks one twenty seven one two.
Speaker 1: What's up Morgan?
Speaker 10: All right, y'all, let's get back into it. Before I get into aviation news, let's talk immigration.
Speaker 9: Real quick.
Speaker 10: Things got heated between the Chief of Homeland Security and House Democrats. The hearing was supposed to be about her budget, but Christie know Him was in several back and forth with Democrats about immigration now, specifically the status of Kilmar Abrego Garcia. Congressman Dan Goldman and Christy nom clashed over Abrego Garcia.
Speaker 9: Let's take a listen to their exchange.
Speaker 1: It's got to be extremely discouraging to be one of your constituents.
Speaker 3: To see you fight for a terrorist like this and not fight for them is extremely alarming to me.
Speaker 2: I'm fighting for due process.
Speaker 9: Brego Garcia is in his home country.
Speaker 3: What if.
Speaker 2: Taken if your continued advocacy for him were too.
Speaker 1: I'm not advocating for him, I'm advocating.
Speaker 9: For a court order, Madam Secretary, Yeah, I got a little spicy so a.
Speaker 10: Brego Garcia was deported by the Trump administration to El Salvador back in March on what they said was an administrative air. He has since said They have since said that he is a member of MS thirteen, and the Supreme Court has ordered the administration to facilitate his return, but the DOJ has been fighting parts of that ruling in a lower court and the Dems are trolling. Okay, a small plane has been spotted over mar Largo flying a banner that says welcome to cutter Largo. The plane it's paid for by Democrats who said.
Speaker 9: Who are excuse me?
Speaker 10: They're taking a shot at the President for his plans to accept that luxury Boeing seven forty seven from Cutter to be used as a temporary Air Force one. Now, California Congressman Ted Lou says accepting the plane is wrong and that gifts like this don't come without strings.
Speaker 9: Let's take a listen from California Congressman Ted Lou.
Speaker 18: We already United States of America. We don't need gifts from foreign countries. We can build our own very impressive Air Force one. We don't need to fly a Katari plane around as our air Force one. That's un American. People need to ask why is a foreign country trying to give this massive gift to Donald Trump.
Speaker 9: So California Congressman Ted Lou is calling for a vote on that gift.
Speaker 10: He says that's because taxpayers, he says, would be on the hook for the cost of retrofitting the jet to meet secure already standards and that he claims will cost one billion dollars.
Speaker 9: Where is doze when you need it?
Speaker 10: And speaking of planes, Federal Aviation Administration officials met with major airlines to operate out of Newark Airport following massive flight disruptions. Transportation Secretary Sean Duffy is looking to cut down on the number of daily takeoffs and landings at Newark because of an air traffic control shortage and equipment issues.
Speaker 9: Let's take a listen to Transportation Secretary Sean Duffy.
Speaker 13: We're not doing it to annoy people. We're not doing it to delay people's travel. What we're doing is guaranteed safety, and when you have problems, you actually slow things down. Slowed down the flights at Newark until we can stand this system up and be assured that we have enough controllers and a system that's actually working.
Speaker 10: So the issues have led to day after day mass cancelations delays in the last couple of weeks, and in a meeting notice, the FAA says the airport is not able to handle the number of scheduled flights that are currently skilled. So aviation officials are urging you if you are in the New York, New Jersey area to try to fly somewhere else or use a different airport if possible.
Speaker 9: Elsewhere in York.
Speaker 10: Mayor Rosbaracka is releasing video to support his claim that he was targeted by the FEDS when he was arrested last Friday after allegedly storming the Ice Detention Center. Now, the clips ros Baraka is providing show the NewYork mayor, who's running for governor, waiting outside Delaney Hall for personnel to open the gates. Now they did, and he entered with three other New Jersey congress members. When they were asked to leave, they did so calmly, according to the mayor, and Broka claims. The clips he's distributing to news reporters show pushing and shoving by protesters, but not him. Despite that, he emphasizes that he was the only one arrested. Now Baraka claims he was targeted by the Trump administration.
Speaker 9: And my last story is I'll be out tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 10: I'm accepting an award from my alma mater, HBCU Morgan State University.
Speaker 9: Hey, I've been thank you.
Speaker 10: I've been named the Outstanding Alumnus of twenty twenty five, So I will leave you in the capable hands more than capable hands of our bi N anchors, and I will be back with you guys on Monday. So any questions or thoughts on our stories before I wrap.
Speaker 1: Listens?
Speaker 9: All right, Thank you, thank you. That's your front page news.
Speaker 10: Follow me on social app Morgan Media, and for more news coverage, follow app like Information Network, download the free iHeartRadio app, and visit us at bi nnews dot com.
Speaker 1: Thank y'all, Thank you, Morgan ladis.
Speaker 5: Now when we come back from the Real Housewives of Atlanta, Shamiah Martin will be joining us. Also has a new single, Never Had, and we're gonna talk to her next. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, The Breakfast Club. Good morning everybody. It's DJ Envy, Jess Hilarius, Charlamagne gud We are.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: We got a special guest in the building from the Real Housewives of Atlanta, Shamiah Morton.
Speaker 2: Welcome. Hey, So how you feeling. How's everything?
Speaker 13: You know?
Speaker 3: Everything's been great? New York has been time.
Speaker 19: My birthday was yesterday, celebre y'all, Yes, anniversary, dope.
Speaker 1: Stop twenty four years.
Speaker 3: That's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: You picked the right day.
Speaker 3: You picked the right day.
Speaker 2: Why do I care with my birthday?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I love it? Black Live, There we go.
Speaker 19: You got your new single out and never Hat Yes, Oh my goodness. So I'm excited about that song because R L and B Flat helped produce that.
Speaker 3: You know, L from Next.
Speaker 19: You know, it is in an industry you tell people you really want to do something like yeah, you come by the studio and no one ever follows up and really don't do anything. So me being at my big age, you know, it was still a passion of mine to sing and do music, and he gave me a shot and people are loving it.
Speaker 3: And I'm loving that y'all are supporting it.
Speaker 2: Why do you think your career and take off the music christ.
Speaker 19: In the past, it has been because of the girl groups or you know, like I was in the group co Ed Broo Me back.
Speaker 3: In the day was Rolling Yes, Rolling Me.
Speaker 19: I did work with Carry Hills and it was called pretty Tony and then of course Shamari Fears when a group called Intrigue back in the day.
Speaker 3: I've done lots of groups, and you know how it is with groups.
Speaker 19: Back in the day, it was like somebody else get signed by somebody, then not a group is broken up or somebody gets pregnant.
Speaker 3: Now it's over. And I think I just got burned out at a young age, and that acting check was better.
Speaker 19: So I started focusing on that acting hosting and the music love was always there, so I was like, I'm going back to it.
Speaker 3: But You've always had a beautiful voice.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it. So yeah, I was like singing at church's by Mitzvah's funerals.
Speaker 19: And it was like, Okay, I gotta if I gotta do it, I just gotta do it on my own. And now it's easier because social media helps you to just put your own stuff out there. You don't have to wait on Yeah, Like back in the day, it was like you got to do it for A, A and R have a whole showcase. Somebody's got to prove the label gotta sign you. Then you gotta hope that they put it out. Now you just sing on Instagram.
Speaker 3: I hope it goes viral.
Speaker 1: Well said, what does success look like in that space for you?
Speaker 3: I think I'm living in there right now, just having my song even hit the chart.
Speaker 19: Is a blessing because I'm like Lula on me, you know, I just I don't know, even people just singing it and tagging me in their videos like, oh this vibe.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 19: It feels good because now I'm just not singing it for my family on a fireplace stup.
Speaker 3: It's like the world is loving it. So we're just doing singles that already. Oh my woman making a EP? What's going on? So I just shot the video for it, so I'm going to release that next month and I don't know.
Speaker 19: I've gotten five strong songs so far, so I don't know if I want to do EP or album, but we'll see now.
Speaker 5: Also, we got to ask you a friend on the Housewives for a while or forever, so you've seen the mess.
Speaker 1: You've seen the craziness, the fights and all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, made you want to be part of that franchise as an official member.
Speaker 19: I think I've always wanted to do it, but they wouldn't allow me to do it without my husband actually agreeing to come on camera.
Speaker 3: And he wasn't for it. He was like, I support you doing it and our kids and y'all can film at the house.
Speaker 19: I just don't want to be on camera, and when they came over did a test shoot with me, they saw how I was living and they were like, I don't think we'll need him.
Speaker 3: They were like, well, they were like, we'll be able to move for it, you know, hold not on how much money you had and everything. Well, you know, I don't know. I just don't leave with it.
Speaker 19: I mean, unless you know me and we're like great friends, you wouldn't know, because I mean, I don't know. It's weird for me to be like, hey, you know, but if that's what's required, you know, for you to get on the show.
Speaker 3: Were you ever was that something that you did you even want to have a peach on the show or did you? I did, I did, but I just I didn't think that.
Speaker 19: Whatever happened because he again had to agree to be on cameraon he was like, but then he ends up joining us a little bit this season, like for big events for me like my birthday or my showcase, and he pulls up.
Speaker 3: But he was like the same, you know, he shies away from cameras. That's not his thing. And I'm like, I respect that.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask too, because there's so much focus on relationships on the show. How did you get him not to have to film a whole season?
Speaker 3: He does come a little bit, but it's not like our peron life is you know that's me. That's fine. You know, you only can give what you want to give or show what you want to show.
Speaker 19: And I think, you know, he pulls off our kids and my birth like the big moments, but he's just not into it.
Speaker 5: Like the network was completely okay with yeah wow, But I wanted to ask for people that don't know how close are you and Porscha?
Speaker 1: Meaning growing up?
Speaker 2: How like, are well your best friends growing up to job, live down the.
Speaker 19: Block or yours parents were best friends and that's kind of how we became friends. And you know how it is, and y'all take family trips, so we go and it's like at first it was like a forced friendship because it was like we were childhood friends. Then I went to college, she did her thing, and after we just kind of came back together when she got married and it was like, oh my gosh, I missed you, like and then we were like inseparable sense.
Speaker 3: So prior to this show, I would like to think that we were very close.
Speaker 1: But the show changed that a little bit.
Speaker 19: Yeah, and that's unfortunate because I love Porsche, you know, and we have a good time together, like she's super silly like me, down to earth and just this platform, I just I prayed that it would change things, but unfortunately it has. It's like a lot of people muddying and murkery, you know, making the water a little it's messy. Now it's Porsche, a different Porsche outside of Housewives, and she is on Housewives. You're her friends, so you would know that, you know, y'all have known each other for a while. I think that on the show she can kind of like close up and not be as vulnerable and open, but rightfully so like sometimes on this platform you get torn apart for being vulnerable and being open and it's like, oh you should it did so it's like almost like you damned if you do, damned if you don't. So yeah, I do think that, you know, she's guarded in a sense, whereas if we're just one on one hanging out, it's like it's whatever, I'm an open book and disguise a limit whatever. But the show, of course, she's like I'm the harness and hold back on some of this stuff because I don't want to be judged or I don't want to feel you know, I think off limits for you to talk about with me.
Speaker 5: People would say, you know in the comments that you know, she didn't come up to your wedding. She came late to your birthday party.
Speaker 1: She can come to the wed in Kenya and.
Speaker 19: Kenya and to be clear, only had one wedding. Oh okay, so yeah, and that was a wedding in Kenya.
Speaker 5: And people will say that, you know, why, how did you feel that she didn't come when she was up here? She said the reason she didn't she was late for your birthday is and she said it was traffic. She can't shoot in her house. She shout at her mom's house. While you looking at me like that, I'm just going to tell you what she say, Okay, all right, She said that she was in traffic. She couldn't shoot at her house, so she had to shoot at her mom's house. It was way across the other side, so it took a little extra time. So how did that make you feel when she missed both of those things? As a best friend.
Speaker 19: And see, that's the thing, when I speak on it, it's like I'm throwing shade at Porsche and I should have forgiven her years ago. Okay, yeah, we've moved on. But since I'm on this platform now, all of this stuff is coming back up and I'm not bringing it up. And that's what happened, and I got to talk about it, right, But it's like, I'm not on this Porsche tour of just trying to slander her Porsche and shame her, like that's not what it's about. But the reality is, yeah, she did miss my wedding in Kenya, and yes it was hurtful, and we talked about it and we've moved past it. But again, that's one of the things that the ladies bring up on the show, like all it feels like your friendship is lopsided. She didn't come there wedding, she didn't do this, and I'm constantly having to defend it. And in return, she's listening like you talking to me, You're talking about me to these other girls. I'm like, no, actually, these girls are bringing you up to me talking about how you're not a good friend.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I mean, all that stuff happens. It's the real deal. Like I didn't make this up. I didn't tell her to come later. She showed up. When she showed up, it looked how it looked. I don't have any control of that.
Speaker 1: But you also know your friend, right, like, so you know her, like you know right, you know boys, you don't like to be around a lot of people.
Speaker 2: You know, she's a cancer, she's her home body. So sure, seeing that you know her, you don't give her a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Grace, like.
Speaker 3: And that's what I'm saying. So even when she came late, I was like, it's what it is. It's cool.
Speaker 19: I'm downplay everything, which is why they think I'm a lap dog, because they're like, why do you keep giving her this grace? You should speak up about it, you should say something about it. And I'm like, it's whatever. But then on the same token, she's a homebody and she's an introvert, but she also shows up for other people's things.
Speaker 5: Gotcha still kicking it with Sma Morton from the Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Speaker 1: So you started off and so I know these some of my wife's questions because I asked.
Speaker 2: I was like, the guys, if you like.
Speaker 5: Asked my wife asked this because I said, babe, send me semester send me some questions.
Speaker 1: What would ask?
Speaker 5: He was like, so, now at first you would push your second chair like her, you know her homie. Yeah, but it says now you know, you've taken a different outcome. It says you've become a boss and you're standing on your own. What do you say about the change in the public's perception of you and do you think that they had it all wrong from the beginning of who you are?
Speaker 3: Well, thank you calling me a boss. I appreciate that. I think that I've always been me.
Speaker 19: I just never had the platform to showcase who I am and what I stand for, my friendships, my faith, my family, the fun girls side. I just never had that opportunity. So now that I'm here, I'm like, all right, this is what it is.
Speaker 3: I just I'm a good friend.
Speaker 19: I'm a good follower, but I'm also a great leader, and I think that's what makes a good leader, somebody that can follow and sit back and let everybody else shine.
Speaker 3: I don't mind.
Speaker 19: It doesn't take anything away from me for you being the first chare or you being I'm cool plus one.
Speaker 3: Whatever. I know how I'm living, I know what I'm bringing.
Speaker 1: Let me ask cause I'm just asking, right, doesn't it seem a little strange to like now have issues with a friend because y'all on a show.
Speaker 2: Each other all your life, and I think that you would could get the cameras like.
Speaker 19: Yeah, what's up, and I've reached out and you'll see this upcoming episode that.
Speaker 1: But I'm I'm say I shouldn't have to see that on the episode.
Speaker 3: I mean, but even outside.
Speaker 19: But see, that's the only chance you have to see it, because everything else is done in private, and no one believes you when you say, oh, we spoke about this in private and it's fine, then it's like, oh, no, you're too scared to confront your friend.
Speaker 3: But a lot of times I tell people, no, this was not for y'all. This conversation was not for y'all.
Speaker 13: It was for us.
Speaker 3: And it's like, but you're on a show.
Speaker 19: You can't decide what's private and what's not, you know, because again, you would know like this drama or this tension if it weren't for the show. So, I mean, we talk about things on the show and off the show, and it's like it's a weird space.
Speaker 3: I don't want it to be that way.
Speaker 19: I mean, I posted her her daughter and tried to extend it all a branch and show love. And she's been super distant and I was very shocked to even get a birthday post.
Speaker 3: I was like, yes, thank you, like whoy, I love you. I'm you know, yeah, and you did text her yeah, and she texts me happy birthday, and I was like, thank you so much. I was like, this made my day.
Speaker 1: You think she's been distant because she doesn't know what could potentially be for TV and what's real anymore between you.
Speaker 3: Possibly, But I'm like, can we talk about it?
Speaker 4: Like yeah, but y'all know this is all for like if producers and things like that, and you know, showrunners see that, they're going to try to make that a bigger moment anyway, whether it's what y'all.
Speaker 3: Want to do or not.
Speaker 19: You're right from bugs and the ears, and they can only do what you allow, right, And if you my like.
Speaker 3: Day one, I should be able to be like trying to like, yo, this ain't what it is. I love you. We lock like this.
Speaker 19: No one can say here's what Drew said, it's FYI and you take it for what it is not.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm not feeling.
Speaker 19: If feel like you creating something, why would I finally want to create something on the show? Like, I'm the same person that I've been, not trying to be funny, but I spent money to be on the show. That's not where I get my money from. Yeah, the lavish parties and all that stuff that cost the money that I'm getting on the show is not enough.
Speaker 1: Goes back into on your personality on the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, way more.
Speaker 19: By my first birthday party, the first event I had took that whole check away.
Speaker 3: So it's not like not trying to be funny.
Speaker 19: I enjoyed the show and I love it, and I appreciate it for the platform that I'm getting to expose things like my music.
Speaker 3: But at the end of the day, it's not a deal breaker for me.
Speaker 19: Like you are our friendship is love I have for you is so at the end of the day, when this is done and if they say, oh, we don't need you next season, I'm here, we should still be able to move forward with our friendship.
Speaker 2: If you text me a question to ask you, he said essence.
Speaker 1: Essence published an article that claimed you nor Porsche or in your friendship drama, What are your thoughts on that perspective.
Speaker 3: Okay, essence, thank you. I mean that's all on your POV.
Speaker 19: You know, I can't change, and a lot of people in common to common say, you know, oh she me is no victim, portions, no victim, they're the same whatever.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, hey, we're friends. We've been friends for a long.
Speaker 19: Time, so you know, hey, we probably are a lot alike. That's not a bad thing. I think she's a good person.
Speaker 1: So this is another question. I ain't like this question.
Speaker 5: No, but so enlighten us, enlighten the rest of the world. What is it about these Africans? Lol, you have one.
Speaker 2: I didn't ask that question.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you this.
Speaker 19: I have my African before it was cool to have an Afrigan. All right, this is back in the day. I've been with my Afrogan for eleven years.
Speaker 2: Sounds crazy.
Speaker 19: This is this is pre this is when I got crap for being with in African. This is back in the day when y'all were posting the whole starter kit with the Chanelle bag and the Ashy feet, and that was like the African starter kit. That's the African starter kit. That's what y'all was posting us to that was that was the means, thank you, come on, you know, the meanings to go around. And then I even had people be ugly about it. It was like you better get him test, he better make you. You don't have aids, you know what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this was like.
Speaker 19: People, thank you, thank you, and it was all the nastiness. And then there was this new wave of get you an African and it was all glorified. And I'm like, well hold on because when I got with my husband, y'all were being mean about it.
Speaker 3: I lost friendships over that.
Speaker 19: One of my one of my old homegirls actually said, you know he's got my five wives.
Speaker 3: Girl, I'm like, where are these wives?
Speaker 19: Because we got married in the Catholic church in Kenya, and they actually have to do a full publication of like in the press, in the news everything.
Speaker 3: They say, this man Gerald ma ain't given one.
Speaker 19: You will be wedding Shmia Yvon Morton on this day at this church if anybody objects to it, and we had to know that was her name, so we had to do a whole and then you know, with the whole scamming stuff like would you have to go and get clear with the embassy to marry. So if he had all these extra wives, I wouldn't know about it. They would have come up in his profile like it's the weirdest thing to me. And I was like, I had to stand tintoes down.
Speaker 1: Eleven years ago. Africans were balling something wrong with you. You weren't paying attention.
Speaker 3: They were real nasty with it, like yeah you got Maria, all right, be careful.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, and he's the president of Dominion Energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he counts. That's what he does. Counts because you know what I like.
Speaker 2: I like seeing black people because they are black. I like seeing black people.
Speaker 1: Do things that you don't normally see people people doing. And we always scream about going to learn the trade, right, everybody can't be a celebrity. Everybody can't be to learn the trade. But he actually has a whole h company.
Speaker 3: Company several uh he does Merger's acquisitions.
Speaker 19: So they build a manufacture h vacs from you know, the government buildings, airports.
Speaker 5: You know, Filty fuilty empty built coloring for last Birthday a couple of years ago.
Speaker 3: Last Yeah, Rose you sir, Well.
Speaker 1: Let's play your single to introduce your single. Ladies and gentlemen, introduce the single.
Speaker 19: Okay, that's when y'all got a download never has Spealthy Atlanta way n E V A h A D to all your digital streaming platforms because you never had a best friend like me.
Speaker 3: You never had, you never had, you never had.
Speaker 1: You can't just capital P now it's.
Speaker 2: Not Have you heard it?
Speaker 3: No, no, you didn't.
Speaker 19: And I try to make sure I got to help here because I was like, they're gonna do.
Speaker 2: Me, Like, yeah, I didn't even know you did music. So I'm sorry. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, I'm sorry.
Speaker 19: This is why this show is so great because now you know, and I'm here, ain't I'm about to play it for you, and I want.
Speaker 3: You to tell me what you think about it.
Speaker 1: If it's a pors disrecord, it is not a portion. Is it true that you and Candy Birds have the same sarrogate?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 19: Yes, Shadina, her name is Shadina and she's amazing. Shout out to Shadina. She uh breast cancer, survivor all the things. And that's how Shiloh was born early because of her diagnosis.
Speaker 2: And wow, how did you know? Did Candy recommend her?
Speaker 19: I met her through Candy. Absolutely, she has a surrogancy agency. It's called Surrogancy Miracles. Her and doctor Jackie own the agency together. So initially I went through the agency to try to get a surrogate, and.
Speaker 3: I was like, well, you carried lady. She did a good job. Whyonn't you just hear my child?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm an idiot, so I never thought about it. But I was like, if you're Sarah, you've probably done that more than once.
Speaker 3: I never thought people do that, Like, yeah, exactly, that's how they make their money.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 1: I wanted to ask her about Kenya right now. Is she on pause or is she fired?
Speaker 19: I don't really know, but I think that she never returns from that point for the rest of the season, she never returns, So I mean, I don't know if.
Speaker 3: She'll be back next season.
Speaker 19: I don't even know if I'll be back. I mean, you know, I don't make those kind of decisions.
Speaker 1: What was your thoughts to the way how Bravo handled it?
Speaker 3: You know, the network knows more than I would.
Speaker 19: They've done their they did their homework, they did their investigation, and they felt like they made the best decision.
Speaker 3: Of course, that's my boss, I'm gonna spport it. Whatever they say is what it is.
Speaker 5: Again, I don't know what did you think about what she did as far as the leaking and all that.
Speaker 19: Oh, it was jaw dropping for sure to be there, if she had to be there to feel the attention.
Speaker 3: But I was like, you know, you hurt me. Literally was like, can you come on, girl? Like that's too much?
Speaker 19: Like that's She's like, you don't tell me, it's too much, b you you know, and she kind of like So after she apologized for that, but I guess every action has a reaction, and she felt like this girl did this, so.
Speaker 3: I'm giving it back to work. I wouldn't have handled it that way, but she did. And and you see where we are.
Speaker 1: So now go back to the surrogate thing for it, Like do you think about getting I just want because you actually you carried a child and then you have a surrogate. So what's the difference between the experiences.
Speaker 3: So I had a great pregnancy with my first worn. I had a C section and it was fine. I'm still actively trying to get pregnant. If I was to get pregnant tomorrow, be amazing.
Speaker 19: But I also after that had an ectopic pregnancy where I lost my left flope intube and was bleeding internally. And this was a year and a half ago, and so the journey to like grow my family is continuous. But I think what the misconception is people think, oh, you know, it's a serrogus DNA in's some kind of way. No, the surrogate is like the oven to bake it in, But all the ingredients are mine and my husband's. We create embryos, and that's also a very stressful situation because you are having to do stimulations to get eggs furlized and they need implantation and all the things. And I've tried, God, I've done seven rounds of IVF. I'm going into my EIGHTIESUS now. Yes, all that just to have a baby and very expensive and very expensive and draining, emotionally draining and just high risk because when you're injecting yourself with all these things, you put your at risk for stroke, heart attack.
Speaker 3: You can't work out.
Speaker 19: That's I'm not blaming my Simon pouschownt kind of I am a little bit, but it is very like emotionally draining and high risk. I mean, women we go through so much is the body. So the surrogate, I mean it's expensive and it's all the things, but you know we do that because we were love and.
Speaker 1: You said you want to grow your family. So would you do surrogate again? Or are you thinking about doing surrogate again? Yes, I actually going to do it.
Speaker 19: I've gotten a new saragud and I'm just hoping to get a pregnant asap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so crazy that I thought was identifying something I'm not judging.
Speaker 5: Also, the two new cast means, how do you like them? Do you feel like they have a long standing power? Do you think it's one of them that kind of shot jacks and get up out of there?
Speaker 19: You you said two new cast mats, Well, besides yourself, you got nos even now.
Speaker 3: You've got Angela, Brett Edie, Kelly Farah.
Speaker 19: Yeah, but I'm happy that you said too, because that those are the ones that I really care about.
Speaker 3: Which which are you know, Kelly and Angela?
Speaker 1: And you just don't like the other one. I don't see it for what's what's why don't She's just not.
Speaker 3: A kind person?
Speaker 19: You know, like that type of girl groups are you know you're not gonna get along with everybody, and she's just not my my type of girl, she said herself, She's not a girls girl, so we can see.
Speaker 1: It for sure.
Speaker 5: Do you feel like a lot of times those castmates they try to show things that they're not. Like when I watched the show sometimes and I'm looking, I'm like, dude.
Speaker 19: That ain't how you are exactly you putting it on but the cameras. But I think that our viewers and fans can see that, like when you ain't being real, it'll come out and everything will be revealed, and that's exactly what's happening.
Speaker 3: You can't keep up with your own stories.
Speaker 19: Say you lost your insurance, then you didn't lose your insurance license.
Speaker 3: It's like, girl, come on, I.
Speaker 5: See I ran into me and Thornton in Atlanta last week and she's not on Potomac anymore.
Speaker 1: Possibility that she might be a Housewives of Atlanta. So what's your thoughts on that.
Speaker 19: I welcome anybody that wants to be here, Like I don't get to make those decisions. Hey, I just got on the show myself. So if you're asking me if I'm gonna get my spot off from me and no sis, but you know, if.
Speaker 2: You can try to take it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, if they find room for her. Sure, Hey girl, come.
Speaker 1: On, well you a porter.
Speaker 2: Figure it out me too?
Speaker 19: Can you make happ I mean you close the port. You y'all share the same people. Yeah, I just won't y'all have a sit down to help us figure it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like that should be so easy.
Speaker 3: It's not because you can't. I mean, if you allow other people to just get in your ear by stuff, it's like, I.
Speaker 2: Think it's the show. I mean I don't know that I've spoken her about us.
Speaker 1: I think it's the show because it's one thing when your friend is your friend, but now your friend is on the show, so you don't know if your friend is using your relationship for a storyline.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't need that.
Speaker 19: I have so much other story, so much soda where a lot of my story got cut. Like I've got so much happening.
Speaker 2: Becase they're gonna go to slationis stuff. You know they're gonna go to Julius get all that positive.
Speaker 19: Yeah, Like I did a whole you know, cheering dance camp for with over two hundred girls.
Speaker 1: Boring and exactly I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Exactly. That's why I never came.
Speaker 19: That's why you won't see it, you know. But at the end of the day, for me, it doesn't do anything for me that story. That's not the type of story I want, Like, this is my real friend, my real life, like and it's a hurtful thing.
Speaker 5: When y'all want to have birthday trip in now feel right? And she said I should have that man's husband. What what was your thoughts.
Speaker 2: That man's husband, that woman's husband.
Speaker 3: My bad, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: But it is Alena, though it is Lena.
Speaker 19: Said, Angela is not Frands. She's definitely a woman. So Charles Mary a woman. Let's just be clear about that. Crazy You know, it was funny at the time because we're out there drinking, you know, were you kicking it with your friend? You're not like whatever they were beefing. So I knew she was being shady when she said it. Now, but I don't play about black marriage or marriage period. I want people to stay together, I don't you know. I wouldn't play about mine, you know, And I said, of course, I'm watching what happens live that Hey, if you can take.
Speaker 3: Them, you can keep them.
Speaker 19: But at the end of the day, no that's not a laughing matter, like, and I hate that she said it. But me and Angela weren't friends and her Angela weren't friends, and she was key and with me her friend, and so we laughed.
Speaker 3: We laughed about a lot of dark stuff that we shouldn't laugh at. We was joking.
Speaker 19: Borsha doesn't want Charles, to be clear, like, but I was just saying, oh, she took somebody that ain't her thing, like I know her, and and that ain't her thing. She didn't want Charles, She don't want Charles. She only wants what's for her.
Speaker 3: And that's just it. That's just that.
Speaker 2: That's not fair.
Speaker 1: That's not fair for beautiful woman like Porsche to be saying things like that, because then when that poor man, you know, comes the temptation. Whose fault is that.
Speaker 2: I'm saying.
Speaker 1: She was she was joking.
Speaker 2: I guess she was.
Speaker 3: She was joking.
Speaker 19: But but you know Angel's defense, I get it, gir, I understand why you would be upset, but you should be up said with me anymore. I apologize for laughing, I apologize for my shade throwing on her outfit and.
Speaker 3: My part in it. All that other stuff you got to talk take that out with Porsche like that.
Speaker 2: Ain't this show gonna ruin? A lot of great relationships has already over the years.
Speaker 5: I mean, well, ladies and gentlemen from the Real Housewives of Atlanta, Samia Moore and her single.
Speaker 2: Is out right now they haven't had downloaded. Now it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Good morning, all right, morning everybody at CJ n V, Jess, Hilarry, Charlamage and God.
Speaker 2: We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the latest with Lauren.
Speaker 1: Lauren becoming a straight fast.
Speaker 2: She gets them somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 3: I'm a lone girl that knows a little bit about everything, and she'd be.
Speaker 2: Having the latest on its law.
Speaker 1: The latest with Lauren la Rosa. Sometimes you have sack, sometimes you have details, sometimes you have a little bit of everything. So it's the latest on the Breakfast Club. Talk to me.
Speaker 16: So a quick update in the Holly Bailey d DG situation. Yesterday, Hallie was granted temporary soul, physical and legal custody of her son that she shares with DDG Halo until June fourth, until court hearing. So on Tuesday we talked about how she uh went and told the judge, Hey, this is everything that's happening to me. She got that temporary restraint in order, but in addition to that, she did act for the custody and she asks that she wants to remain the sole custodian of her child moving forward as well.
Speaker 3: But the judge is going to decide on that.
Speaker 16: And according to the legal docs that she filed, she did this and she didn't give any notice to DDJ because I remember he was on that stream and he was like confused and people like, how you don't know this coming. She said she didn't give any notice to him that she was doing any of this because she is alleging that she was in fear that violence would reoccur and that she feared that the other party would take the child out of the area before the order could be granted and served.
Speaker 3: So that's just the update there.
Speaker 2: Did we get the puff?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we aren't going to get to puff. Yes, we are here. So yesterday wait, yesterday in court?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, okay, So yesterday in court Cassie took the stand again.
Speaker 16: It is the second week of trial, and she finished her the conversation she's having with the prosecutors these are people that want Diddy locked up. She talked about a ton of things. But one thing that they did yesterday that I thought they did they did a good job at is they leaned into why this tex trafficking charges are there, so they through Cassie's testimony, they set up the whole enterprise that they're claiming he has. So based on her testimony, you have, you know, Diddy here at the top. And these are not things she said verbatim. It took her hours to get through all of this, But this is what you walk away with. You have Diddy at the top of the him, and then Cassie's like second in control if because she's making phone calls, she's booking the escorts. Then you have different employees that come in from time to time. You have a person they're legend a woman named KK is involved. It is like a crime rate exactly. They're alleging a security guy who's also like a really close friend of Pus named de Rocket is involved.
Speaker 3: They throw out some names here.
Speaker 16: Now the crime itself, people are confused about, like when with like they're like, well, how is he how is he sex trafficking?
Speaker 3: How is that even a thing?
Speaker 16: But what they're showing us evidence of text messages and conversations. Is Diddy saying, yo, fly these people out. So Cassie went through at least a good like fifteen different escorts that she knew, like by name, because they'd dealt with them so much.
Speaker 2: Different cities, different places.
Speaker 16: Bro La, New York, Miami, or in Las Vegas was their main spots, and they was flying these people all to these different places, like one god was based in New York, but he had been in all them places.
Speaker 1: With That is a definition of sex trafficking, correct, Yes, part of.
Speaker 3: It, Yes, it's part of it.
Speaker 16: When you fly people across state lines with the intent to do anything immoral and you're forcing them or coursing them to do.
Speaker 1: It correct action or practice of illegally transporting people from one country or area to another for the purpose of sexual exploitation.
Speaker 5: And you don't have to force them. So if they just do it for that, like you're not forcing them. But if they if you send them in paying for that, that is sex trafficking.
Speaker 3: That's a part of it.
Speaker 16: But the forcing and the core coercing comes into it as what coercion comes into it. And now that's what I said, so, I said, when it comes to Cassie, they did yesterday date the prosecution showed us a bunch of text messages and she had a lot of conversation about how she was coerced or forced.
Speaker 1: Right, he's facing charges of sex trafficking by force, fraud or coercion, transportation for purposes of prostitution, and racketeering conspiracy.
Speaker 16: So the prostitution and the transportation for prostitution boom, that you bringing people across state lines that have to them and paying them to do it. On Cassie side, the coercion in the forest, they showed text messages where Puff is texting her and saying things like uh, you know, threatening to blackmail her with freak off videos. So, and a lot of people were like, yo, we don't know what they have. They literally showed it yesterday.
Speaker 5: Now you also said, am I right or wrong? That they showed pictures and videos of Cassie beat up in knots on a.
Speaker 9: Head, not video.
Speaker 16: They will not show any video in court because they don't they're they're they're afraid that it'll get out. Even the photos they showed, they yes, they've showed them, but they only showed them to the jurors into Cassie to look at. But yes, the couple photos that they did show up her abuse. It was so bad and like yeah, Sam, yeah, Like we didn't get to see photos of the freak off. They showed actual screenshots from the freak off videos, but we saw some photos of the domestic violence and it was horrible. Like she took a selfie and her lip was so swollen. There was another photo of like the gash on her head, a huge gash on her head, and she said that she didn't even go to like a a doctor. She went to like a plastic surgeon to get stitches because they just was trying to keep it low.
Speaker 1: She and this wasn't the DV from the video that everybody seen, No.
Speaker 16: This is they They spent about an hour and a half talking about situations completely nothing to do with that video that everybody saw pictures because they want to make sure that no media or you know, because there's normal people of the public in court as well too. They don't want nothing to get out because it could be re traumatizing for the women already because they got to sit up here and talk about it.
Speaker 3: So they're like, y'all but they showed y'alls of Cassie all humped up.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, it was just they argued about it for a day just and I don't know, they just decided not to do it.
Speaker 3: They said that they didn't want to retraumatize the victims that way.
Speaker 1: But was Cassie's parents then Cassie.
Speaker 7: I didn't.
Speaker 16: I didn't see Cassie's parents, but her brother and her husband were there. And when they started getting into a lot of the things about you know, the sexual actss she did, he was there and I was watching them.
Speaker 3: He was unfazed.
Speaker 16: There was a couple of times where he took a couple of glances at Puff like he's been.
Speaker 5: Yeah, could imagine sister, you see you know parents today, you see your daughter? Noighted up like yeah you want that get back.
Speaker 16: But I wanted to talk about I forget I was going somewhere and then we uh oh. They brought up kit cutting, and they brought up a timeline of like just different guys that Cassie had began to try and you know, date and get away from Diddy with and what would happened when she would try to do that. So Cassie alleged that when she started dating Kid Cuddy, you know, she kept it really low or whatever. But when Puff found out, he made them all sit down and have a conversation at a dinner table. And this was and he had threatened to Cassie allegedly that he was going to do something to Kitcutty when they went out of the country. He was going to blow up his car, allegedly, and she and so when they sit down at dinner, kit Cutt He's like, well, what about my car? And Puff was like, I don't know what are you talking about. But what I thought was crazy about this timeline was there's always a thing of her being with Puff and then going back to these other men and then going back to Puff with kit Cutty the day she talked about going to go see him, one of those days she had left from a freak off and went to go see him.
Speaker 1: Now, also, I'm interested to see what Didy's defense team is gonna come up with, because if you get on that stand, I mean, when Cassie gets on the stand and you try to press Cassie, you can't press her without admitting Diddy did commit crimes. Like if you're gonna say, Cassie is g money. Then that means Diddy was Nino Brown. So if you're his defense, if you're his defense, you would have to acknowledge that he committed crimes in order to you know, implicate Cassie. All they gonna try to say, you know, Diddy did all these things, but it was consensual, but she's she's clearly telling you it. Well, Yeah, I have a question. Does Cassie have immunity because can can she be charged?
Speaker 3: I don't know that.
Speaker 16: I don't know the answer to that. I can find that out, but I'm gonna tell y'all this. I was sitting there yesterday and I'm like, Okay, the prosecution did a good job. I see where their case lines with Puff. But if she wasn't sitting up here testifying, I wouldn't have been surprised if if they would have tried to come and get her somewhere, because she was so involved in everything, and even though she went through a lot, I'm not taking that from her. She talked about having UTIs that even anti bacteria medicine couldn't cure anymore because she was having so much Jesus sex.
Speaker 3: There are sores in her mouth.
Speaker 2: Like nobody else been arrested if it's a Rica, That's.
Speaker 1: What I was saying. Now, I was wondering.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 16: I don't think in my opinion, I don't know, but I think I feel like some of these charges are not going to they're not going to be as strong as we heard the testimonies.
Speaker 2: But there's certain things.
Speaker 3: Yesterday and that base test day something yesterday. Yeah, it's going to change every day.
Speaker 2: It's only been day was the day three?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can walk away. You can walk away with opinions early because you care.
Speaker 15: We can.
Speaker 20: You can.
Speaker 3: You can.
Speaker 2: You have to hear the facts.
Speaker 1: You don't even have.
Speaker 3: I don't we have to see, but you do have.
Speaker 1: I know we got to go.
Speaker 2: But it came out about the settlement with the Castie settlement in.
Speaker 3: Twenty million dollars.
Speaker 16: Finally know the number she received, twenty million dollars, and she said that thirty million she asked for. She just randomly came up with that number because she felt like that's what she deserved. And this was after she had sent the book over the Puffs team and she was told by one of his employees, ain't nobody taking it serious?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 2: She received the twenty million.
Speaker 5: I see a lot of people saying if she received the money, then why is she still testifying?
Speaker 1: And she said that in court yesterday too right.
Speaker 16: She said that she felt guilty. She felt like that, you know, she had been doing all these things and she was she felt guilty. She felt bad. Now she wanted the chance to do something right.
Speaker 1: When you heal, your choices stopped coming from pain and start coming from clarity. Cassie is making choices with clarity right now. Yeah, when she was with Diddy, she was making choices from pain man pain.
Speaker 3: She talked about a suicide at tem I know we gotta go.
Speaker 9: It was so much.
Speaker 5: I'm just sorry she got to, you know, think about she got to relive all this again every day, the questions and talking about it, and then today it's gonna be on the other side.
Speaker 1: Soles.
Speaker 2: So when she says things like did they she.
Speaker 16: Broke down yesterday, Charlottene but wrote I'm bad when she was talking about the suicide attemps.
Speaker 1: Bet you're releasing all of this. It is therapeutic for her. She's shedding all of this is therapeutic for her.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Possibly, which is probably why the money ain't and up and I know I need to go get this.
Speaker 3: Off me, right, She said she couldn't hold onto things some things anymore too.
Speaker 4: She did say that all right, well that heavy birthday ray Lewis, ray Lewis.
Speaker 3: You don't know ray Lewis. Yes, I couldn't hear you the first time, heavy Birthday ray Lewis.
Speaker 1: Go to see.
Speaker 3: It's ray Lewis birthday.
Speaker 10: Yo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, aware you said that, know him.
Speaker 5: The Donkey of the Day is up next. And also just fixed my mess. Get on the phone lines eight hundred and five and one if you need just to fix your mess.
Speaker 10: Call.
Speaker 3: Not judging you're kicking out the Breakfast.
Speaker 7: Club man, I just wanted to know how you came up with them.
Speaker 1: Don't be in the name tell us because you're amazing day a bunch of donkeys street. That is why, Charlemagne, we live a life where we are tongue based off who we may have think. We never was saying on the Breakfast Club the words of charlemagnea god, he's a donkey. Ah man, Charlamagne, you've given donkey the day to who now well bust rhymes Donkey of today for Thursday May fifteenth goes to thirty three year old Ashley part from Texas, and she is a prime example of why all your kids' dreams don't need to be supported. Okay, it is perfectly fine to not believe in your kids and not support everything they want to do. Why do we tell ourselves that lie like we have to do that? Okay, some things, you know, our kids want to do can be dangerous. Some things our kids want to do can cause other people pain. Some things our kids want to do, you, as a parent, could be held liable for some things our kids want to do could be downright criminal. And that's when we as parents have to simply say, f your dreams. Okay, I'm not supporting this foolishness. Well, I don't know what type of parenting Ashley was practicing, but if this is an example of what gentle parenting is, then throw it out. It's simply no good. See Ashley said that she supported her son's violent expressions. What are violent expressions, Uncle Charlotte? And why would a mother support any of this?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 2: For more information, let's go to case That News for the report. Please Night Beta.
Speaker 21: Mother is accused of supporting her son as he allegedly planned a violent attack at an SAISD middle school. To be clear, that attack never happened. But now we're going to show you who we're talking about. This right here is thirty three year old Ashley Pardo. She's being charged with aiding in commission of terrorism.
Speaker 20: Now.
Speaker 21: Records show that she bought ammunition, magazines, and tactical gear for her son, who had expressed a desire to carry out quote acts of mass violence at Rodes Middle School. San Antonio Police say that that student showed up to the school on Monday wearing a mask and camouflage jacket and also tactical pants.
Speaker 3: But left shortly after he got there. The student was.
Speaker 21: Later found off campus and charged with terrorism. San Antonio I says the school added extra security and also swept that campus for potential devices. By the way, this is the first time that that student have been in trouble with the law and with school. Police say that in the past, law enforcement, school leaders, and child protective services had approached Parto about her son's behavior every day.
Speaker 2: I understand why Jesus adn't come back?
Speaker 5: What why?
Speaker 1: What would be Jesus reason come back to this crazy ass planet? Who ejaculated in this woman who shot this woman's club up. Everybody don't need to breed. We have to stop lying to each other America. Everyone should not have the right to breed or raise a child. All I'm seeing is a generational pad in the foolishness. Ashley clearly needed some help growing up, didn't get it, and now she's raising a young man who clearly has issues, who clearly needs some deep therapy, and he's not getting it because his mom is too busy encouraging his violent expressions. Look, if you want to encourage your child's violent expressions, right, you want to encourage your son's violent expressions, Let him go learn how to box mma bad knuckle boxing.
Speaker 2: Let him go learn judo, karate. There's a bunch of.
Speaker 1: Ways this kid can go be violent. Okay, hell, let him go play football. There's a good chance he might end up being the next Aaron Hernandez. Or he might just end up being a great defensive player with a nasty, mean streak who loves to hit and get hit because of his violent expressions. Okay, this is why it's perfectly okay to tell your little dumb ass kid that they can't be everything they want to be. Okay, you can't be anything you want to be. That language is too broad. Okay, you can do anything you put your mind to. Kids, Really well, I want to be a mass shooter. Anything but that she bought her son tactical gear and ammunition in exchange for babysitting his younger siblings. Number one, you trusted him around your other children.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Number two, you should have been spending money on his therapy and then spending money on whatever hand in hand combat he gravitated towards a matter of fact, he was in middle school. Put him in our ROLLTC and tell him, hey, when you're eighteen, you can enlist in the military. Okay, let him join one of those special forces or mercenary groups. There's a lot of ways he can express himself violently. But I cannot believe that I have to get on this radio and tell people that they shouldn't encourage or motivate their children to be mass shooters. Now, Ashley was charged with aiding in the commission of terrorism, and she was taken in the custody on Monday, and she earned it.
Speaker 2: Okay, stop gentle parenting, all right.
Speaker 1: Gentle parenting sometimes blurs the line between kindness and permissiveness. And once again I can't believe I have to tell you this, but you cannot give your kids permission to be mass shootest. Please let ring me Ma give Ashley Pardo the biggest he hall he ha he ha, you stupid mother?
Speaker 2: Are you dumb? What is the world coming to? What you think?
Speaker 1: Jess?
Speaker 21: Yo?
Speaker 3: He was crazy?
Speaker 2: All right? Well that thank you for that, donkey?
Speaker 3: What's you think people look crazy? All right?
Speaker 1: Thank you for that?
Speaker 2: Dog of to day? That was that a jay Z in person? A person not in person?
Speaker 1: I do sound like yes?
Speaker 3: No, he did sound like Jesz all right? Well up next to Jess fix crazy. That just sounded like you said no, didn't I say nothing? But no damn Diddy, but.
Speaker 5: Just fix my message next eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need relationship advice or any type of advice called just right.
Speaker 1: Now, drink your water, drink your God, drink your double damn water.
Speaker 2: Just had a great time.
Speaker 1: You want to be out with the wretched in Atlanta having big fun running around with Louis v Okay, yeah, you need a program director at ninety six point one to beat in Atlanta, Please lucky you number one, Louisa, I'm be screaming, dee, I higher look at what you're doing.
Speaker 3: At least this is a better school than the school, y'all.
Speaker 2: At that is.
Speaker 1: In the drunk and sleep right now. Okay, the principle of ninety six point one to beat is in the drunken sleep right now.
Speaker 5: And then there or another though before we go. I just got a picture of you just sleeping with a CD in your hand. Why do you have a CD in your hand?
Speaker 20: Yo?
Speaker 3: This man really got CDs and is called DJ Louis v Like. He took it back.
Speaker 4: He got CD RUMs and call. I'm like, yo, you don't even have a CD player while you got CDs.
Speaker 3: Just we're laying around. I don't know what's from him?
Speaker 2: Why was you hugging it like a teddy bet?
Speaker 3: I went to sleep and he put it right there. But I don't even know what it is. What is it, y'all? What city wasn't Yeah, some button Nigga Jams or something.
Speaker 1: But Nigga Jams That dudes like a CD from the nineties. Nigga Jams Ball one, Oh my goodness one, Volume one.
Speaker 2: Just fix my mess up? Next to the Breakfast local board the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Brady, it's the real deal.
Speaker 11: Help me help.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm all up in your masks. I'm gonna fix it.
Speaker 4: Mix it, fix it, fix it, just gonna fix your mess because my advice is real morning.
Speaker 5: Everybody's st j n V. Jess hilarious, Charlamagne the guy we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: We got Steve on the line. Steve, what's your question for Jess?
Speaker 8: All right, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Jeff?
Speaker 15: So look check us out.
Speaker 8: Phone.
Speaker 7: Me and my girl's been going out for four years, and man, you know, I ain't never.
Speaker 8: Wanted to do this, so I had to. Like one night, her phone was open, right and there was a message from another person.
Speaker 15: So I looked on her and he was talking about I love you and all this type of stuff, and I'm like, bro, who the hell could this be? You know what I'm saying. I had all this trust and stuff towards to my girl, so you know, I would never thought this will ever happen, you know what I'm saying. Far as with her testing, and were going together for like four years, and I con front of her that morning and she was like, oh.
Speaker 8: That's just a friend and we just been friends and all that.
Speaker 7: You don't have to worry about him. So how do you think I should go about that?
Speaker 19: Yo?
Speaker 1: He doesn't hit now, so I mean, what's the point, damn?
Speaker 7: Why do you think he hit? Why do you think you hit?
Speaker 3: It's somebody love it and all that? What you mean she done?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you ain't gotta worry. She told you you ain't got to worry about.
Speaker 1: Him because she doesnet hit and she probably she probably ain't enjoying sexually.
Speaker 2: This is j just fixed my mess, Jess.
Speaker 1: What do you think I'm helping Jess? Because I and thing?
Speaker 3: What cha man said?
Speaker 1: It was right?
Speaker 10: Yo?
Speaker 2: Think she like?
Speaker 3: I mean that could be jo the guy said. The guy said, I love you?
Speaker 6: Yo?
Speaker 1: Got you he might? Well? Yeah what I said? I love you? Damn. And that's why get up. And that's what you get for going through her phone. Why would you go through her phone?
Speaker 2: You know she was cheating on you.
Speaker 1: You need you just want to confirm me. You just want a confirmation. You your your male instincts were always talking about the woman instinct. Your male instinct told you that she's cheating on you, and now you got confirmation.
Speaker 2: But you don't want to leave?
Speaker 8: And what was she said?
Speaker 2: She keeps saying, I'm sure you asked.
Speaker 1: What did? She keep saying that she's just more aggressive.
Speaker 15: She was just more aggressive with the stuff, just like, man, you don't have to worry about.
Speaker 3: This, just a friend and all that.
Speaker 15: I'm like, bron, why are you so mad?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's because you blew our cop like you was being nosy.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, Steven, I'm gonna get up out of her.
Speaker 3: I'm at the road, Jack, you got to you deserve better, king, all right, thank you?
Speaker 7: Y'alling like that?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 2: Just fix my mess?
Speaker 1: Maybe eight hundred five eight five one o five one.
Speaker 2: Jess is here. She's a little intoxicated, a little.
Speaker 1: Stop telling everybody's business all the time. God damn, what's happened? They don't know?
Speaker 3: They not, yo, yo, I know it's not like a study today. I know, study any other time.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Today, Yes, extra study today. That's because that's how I said when I get horse.
Speaker 1: That's how you sound when you leave Magic City after seeing all them women, and you're like, damn, yo, shut out, just a gi y'all.
Speaker 3: Who do you having on?
Speaker 1: Andre?
Speaker 8: Yeah? What's going on?
Speaker 2: What's your question for Jess bro what's up?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 20: What am I supposed to do about my baby mother? She keeps talking about having wanting to have another baby. We already got two of them, and I thought ignored at first, but it seems like it's getting worse and worse. Bringing her up and told my mother, I'm like, man, I don't know, because she really passionate about it.
Speaker 4: You just gotta talk to her. You just gotta tell her, like, babe, I don't think. Well, why don't you want any more kids right now? I can't afford them. It's just too much.
Speaker 20: No, I'm in a good space. You got a ten and a five year old. I got a good career. You know the money I make right now driving trucks. I got enough so we can pay the bills, all of us. I feel like we don't take away from that. We got a good little balance right now. I don't trying to have no new born in the house right now.
Speaker 3: Damn. Yeah, Well you got tell her just like that.
Speaker 4: And then crazy, Well, well you gotta look this, you gotta do you just pull out every time, pull out, every time.
Speaker 2: Pull out.
Speaker 5: That's what you got Andre, good luck, man, Just just have a conversation with it, tell her you don't want her any more kids, and tell her the.
Speaker 8: Reason why we love the breakfast stuff.
Speaker 3: Man, I love you to by the.
Speaker 1: Way, It's really that simple, Like you know, we act like it don't take two to have a baby. Just tell her like I'm man, I really don't want to have another kid right now, right yeah.
Speaker 3: I like the balance that we got right now. And if she don't care, just pull out.
Speaker 2: What's something Matt, good morning?
Speaker 7: Indeed, j mvy just hilarious.
Speaker 1: I mean, what's up all the funny? What's your question for Jess?
Speaker 7: So my question comes comes from Mother's Day. Every year, I struggled to please both my mom and my wife, and we kind of argued about who should be the celebrated the most, like who's got the best guests. I made a mistake one year getting kind of similar gifts. My wife was mad, and I agree with her. You know, your wife is your wife and she's mother, she'd be celebrated first. But when I got to ask the different people, I'm hearing mixed results, like from the other generations saying, no, she's your mother, she gave birth to you, she should be celebrated. So My question is just is what's the correct answer? And I know jessin from Baltimore and she's around my age, so I'm guessing she's want to say the wife is sure. But it was just interesting how other people were saying, Now, your mother gave rthue, your wife and mother kids, So your mom gave brthue.
Speaker 3: So what you said? They're asked, and you what who do you give a gift to?
Speaker 8: Well, a gift, but who should be celebrated more?
Speaker 4: Who should be saying more than your wife or your mother? Or why is that even a question.
Speaker 7: Well, because the mistake I made was give my mom a gift. That was the thing with my wife. That was the think I made. But then the questions like, well, she's my actual own mother. Should I even be ring my wife as much as my mother?
Speaker 3: No, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't listen. That don't make sense. It don't make sense. That's too different, they're too different.
Speaker 2: Types of love.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and your mother and your wife shouldn't be competing over Monday, should Yeah?
Speaker 4: The whole that shouldn't even be an argument. You know, you love your wife, you celebrate her on Mother's Day, you love your mother. That's a different type of love. That's what birth to you, you know, and your wife is who you're committed to you, that's your partner like in life. So both of them deserve to be celebrated on Mother's Day. It's not about who's celebrating more. That shouldn't even be an argument.
Speaker 7: Well, I guess the right question is how do you find that down? Because one day you got my wife grandma? How do y'all do it to please everybody?
Speaker 3: I don't celebrate none of them, then.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 2: You should celebrate both of them. I took my mother and my wife got in to a play like you celebrate both of you. Have dinner and have your your wife and your.
Speaker 5: Mother there like unless they're beefing with each other, less they don't like each other, you should celebrate.
Speaker 1: Both of them.
Speaker 2: That. I don't know why this is complicated for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the floral company delivers flowers to all the different addresses. Okay, if everybody get along, you can take everybody to dinner.
Speaker 10: Like.
Speaker 1: I don't see what the problem is and don't feel guilty.
Speaker 4: You keep telling about you said that you did something for your mother. You made the mistake of doing something for your mother. I really couldn't hear you. But it's never a mistake. You know, it's fine. You did something for both of them.
Speaker 3: It's not in this ship.
Speaker 7: I had one more quick question about the girl, like, how do you get girls to listen? We ask them for quick favors. Why she keep telling me she's gonna do it?
Speaker 1: Women?
Speaker 2: Women don't listen, bro like that. They just don't look. It's okay, except that when we know that, just do.
Speaker 8: The Baltimore two steps for three or four times. Oh, I don't.
Speaker 7: Understand that she don't want to do it, or if she don't like me, or she don't want to tell me not want to.
Speaker 2: Women don't listen.
Speaker 8: The girl do it, she promised me.
Speaker 1: You know, it's so funny. Whenever women do things for us, we think it's because we asked them to. Like, whenever women do something that we've been talking about, they think it's because they was actually listening to doesn't know they did it because they finally felt like doing it in that moment.
Speaker 8: Crazy just proved them wrong that you are gonna do it, or you just don't do what trauma does.
Speaker 7: The girls just don't live the.
Speaker 1: I got you.
Speaker 3: I promise I'm gonna do it the fift time.
Speaker 7: Don't do today. None of y'all back me up. Only Djam she said, you ain't do it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 5: She ain't gonna do it today because she talk it today. But thank you Jess for just fixing my mess. Kind of shorter oot.
Speaker 3: Thank y'are welcome.
Speaker 2: Next, we got the latest with Lauren. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 5: It's DJ Envy, Jess, Hilarry, Charlamagne, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the latest with Lauren.
Speaker 1: Lauren becoming a straight fast.
Speaker 2: She gets them somebody that knows, somebody to detail.
Speaker 3: I'm a long girl that knows a little bit about everything, and.
Speaker 2: She'd be having the latest on you the lawns.
Speaker 1: The latest with Lauren la Rosa. Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details, sometimes you have a little bit everything.
Speaker 2: So it's the latest on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Talk to me.
Speaker 3: So this news is breaking right now.
Speaker 16: Chris Brown was just arrested at his hotel in Manchester over in London over a bottle attack in the nightclub. So the reports via The Sun and Daily Mail are that the met police arrested Chris Brown at two a m at the Lowry Hotel in Manchester. Now they say that this arrest comes because of an incident that happened back in February of twenty twenty three where he allegedly got into with a music producer and the music producer alleged that he would sit with a bottle and there was like a whole fight. So what they're reporting is that Chris Brown flew into Manchester Airport on a private jet yesterday afternoon and then they became aware of his presence in the UK. So The Sun reached out to police there and they asked was Chris Brown under arrest? And the MECH detectives then say that they traveled to Manchester where they arrested Chris Brown at the hotel. They say that he was taken into custody and it is thought to have been taken to a police station for questioning. The MECH police released this. A thirty six year old man was arrested at a hotel Manchester shortly after two hundred hours on Thursday, the fifteenth of May on suspicion of grievous bodily harm. He has been taken into custody, where he remains. The arrest relates to an incident at a venue in Hannover Square on the nineteenth of February twenty twenty three. And again that incident that they're talking about is when the music producer said that it was an unprovoked attack that happened on him allegedly around three eight m when Chris Brown and his entourage were at a club called Dirty Martini.
Speaker 3: And they got into it. So that is breaking right now, So there will be some updates there. That's crazy. Free him right now, y'all.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 9: Jess about.
Speaker 3: She was like, like you would have got that this was a real man when I said it in the room, Like, what happened him right now? That's crazy? Yeah, so long ago it did.
Speaker 16: I don't know if maybe they were just waiting for him to get closer, to bring him in for the question or how that works, because why can't you arrange something like that would have been my question? But country, Yeah, but you still know he's Chris Brown. You can know how to get to him and say, hey, we need you to turn yourself in for the question. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: You should have you should have known when he went back to the country that they had a warm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they had to be leading up because this guy, he was a legend.
Speaker 16: Chris Brown hit him over the head with a bottle and at the entourage like got the kicking him on the floor and he had to go to the hospital.
Speaker 3: The crushes, it was like a whole thing. But yeah, no, he kicked him while he was on the floor.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean.
Speaker 3: That's a legend.
Speaker 16: He's alleging that Chris Brown and his entourage smashed him over the head with a bottle and then punched him and kicked.
Speaker 3: Him as he laid on the floor.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Two or three times.
Speaker 16: Yes, And Chris Brown was there because he has ten dates coming up in the area, so yeah, he was flying in to get ready for that. And okay, I know that's right. Yeah, so there'll be some updates there now. Switching gears to some other beefs, Tamar Braxton and Lonnie Love. The drama continues, The saga continues. Tamar Braxton was on a Nitny Leak show and she was talking about where she's at right now with Lonnie Love in the whole real situation, and she had this to say about Lonnie Love.
Speaker 3: Let's take a listening to Tamar on Lonnie Love.
Speaker 14: I was asked to be on the rail and this was in the beginning of the process of them casting. I'm sure it was Tamar and the other girls, but I was asked to be one of the first girls from the show first originally started. I had the contract and I ended up not doing the real and they end up casting our loney Love. I was on Real Housewives of Atlanta, so I just did not do the real, but Tamar ultimately did the real. I wish they would have told me really yeah, wow creating the show, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 19: I wish she would have told me that, because I wouldn't have cast a big bag cadillac.
Speaker 2: I'm fitt.
Speaker 3: We probably be and our tend season by now. Thanks. Ain't that dumb?
Speaker 2: I can't believe they're still talking about the real?
Speaker 1: But I get I get it because it's Nini's story, and you know, Ninnie would have been damn good.
Speaker 3: On fire on the real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what does she call her big?
Speaker 3: Can I hear it again?
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't hear it.
Speaker 8: Hear it.
Speaker 2: I heard it, but it was so fast.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have cast a big bag Cadillac.
Speaker 14: I'm figuring it.
Speaker 1: Well, she said big back Cadillac. Yes, I thought she said big black Cadillac. I was confused.
Speaker 3: It's horrible, damn Tam.
Speaker 1: Are you think she said it?
Speaker 9: A couple of times?
Speaker 1: To tell you all, you think Lanni's a whole escalate like a seven seater Loney, not that big? Now that that's wrong. You can't call somebody a whole ESV with maximum cargo capacity.
Speaker 2: That's just shot.
Speaker 1: Ain't that?
Speaker 3: But the car description and the amounted seats in the.
Speaker 1: Rows I used because I used to have a two thousand and two Cadillac and it had three hundred miles on its I like Cadillac trucks.
Speaker 2: So the only the truck that's big is the ESV. That's the biggest one they got.
Speaker 1: That's right. So when you talk about the cargo capacity that had got in the back, that would look wide like a big back. It would be that. But Lanie ain't no big back Cadillac.
Speaker 3: Now what is she like?
Speaker 20: Huh?
Speaker 1: If you can, what is she like? Lani is a great person, you don't care. And she's also a comedian, So Lani don't get offended, you got to return, Yeah, return fire what the jokes at, you know, because big bad Cadillac is hilarious, my wrong, but hilarious.
Speaker 3: And the way Tamar said, you hear her it got quiet, she brought it back in again. She said it again after that, after they got quiet, she brought it back in.
Speaker 2: She said, yeah she was.
Speaker 3: She was casually big back Cadillac and she bring.
Speaker 4: But you remember, y'all, remember that one moment when Sam was saying, somebody said she looked like a muppet and and Lannie loved the glad. She wanted to bust out laughing, and Samo probably never forgot that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lani just got a return for it's all. Don't let nobody call you a big bad cadillacty. And if you are to you like an XT five or XT six, you ain't the goddamn big escalator.
Speaker 2: You ain't the bag joint, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Googling all the big Cadillac that is the big in the smaller version, it was like the hybrid.
Speaker 2: Like a runner, like a run.
Speaker 3: Z Did you just said Pathfinder.
Speaker 1: Runners?
Speaker 2: Just what did joke?
Speaker 1: Flannie? I don't like when comedians get offended. I'm on comedians to come with the jokes. No, okay, because Tamar and not a comedian. She's just funny. So if you're gonna be funny, I'm gonna be funny too. That's all.
Speaker 3: Wellney gonna say.
Speaker 9: Something, Lauryn.
Speaker 1: Is you going back to the court out today? Yes? Lord, but the Didty case?
Speaker 16: Yes, long days, I'm going back today and the prosecution is gonna I mean, the defense is gonna get their chance. Did he's attorney to come and have a conversation with Cassie And after the claims she made yesterday, Baby, I am like clinching my pears for her.
Speaker 5: I seen something else that was showning yesterday that they said that she explained at the time where they said that they will.
Speaker 2: Called you and did he allegedly raped her?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: What happened then?
Speaker 16: So she said that after she had kind of got away from not got away, but after she had finally stopped dealing with him, they were in a good space. They sedd check in on each other. One day, they decided to go to dinner. She said for her, the dinner was closure. They went out, it was fun, They had a good time. He went back to her place, and during the time that he was at her place, she says that he raped her on the floor in her apartment. That's what she alleges, right, So then after that she saw him again, like in a matter of weeks, she saw him again. After that, she hung out with him, agreed to voluntarily with Alex Fin. During this time, she wasn't with him exclusively. From the way she made it seemed they were dating, though her getting with him exclusively didn't happen until after that. But I believe that they're definitely going to bring that up because even after this whole like you know what she allegends with the rape, after that, they then once she now gets with Alex Fine, there's conversations between her and Puff where Puff it's like, Yo, you owe me some money.
Speaker 3: We've seen those text messages they came out with after her lawsuit was filed.
Speaker 16: Uh, he wanted money back because he was paying alex Find at one point to be her fitness trainer. And he's like, mnd me my money for what I paid them. Since thatshion man, and stop playing with me because they're skeletons in your closet. You know, you got a lot of work on these tablets, in these laptops. So again that's him threatening her with those videos. And the prosecution said, well, what do you think he meant by that? And she said, the videos are the freak off Like that was always the thing that they went back to.
Speaker 5: I've seen people saying that in the comments that you know, how could she be one day and then a week later have consensual sex with him?
Speaker 1: And she explained that too, right.
Speaker 3: She said that if you love somebody for over ten plus years, you can't just let that go. Who were we?
Speaker 16: I mean, I mean I was gonna say, who are we to judge? It needs to be a jury, but it literally is a jury that is judging that. But I mean it was crazy hearing it though, Like ten eleven years. For me personally, I couldn't go back to somebody that allegedly raped me. I don't care how many years we spent together.
Speaker 3: I couldn't do that. But again, it's not for me to judge. I'm just an ear in the court.
Speaker 1: You know, there's no way Diddy's defense team will not will come off not looking like monsters. Yo, there is no way Diddy's defense team will come off not looking like monsters when they go back at Cassie. There's no way Diddy's defense team can press Cassie without admitting did he did commit crimes? And Cassie already said a lot of these things you know she did, she did want to do until she didn't. Yeah, but it also doesn't mean that they weren't committing crimes. So I don't know what Diddy's defense team this.
Speaker 16: I wrote a list yesterday of everything I think they're gonna lean into. I think they're gonna lean into her because the way she set up, how she asked for or why she asked for the money, I think they're gonna try and make it seem more like a shakedown, evengeful. I think they're gonna bring up the timeline of the men she was dealing with, because even with Kit Cutty, she says, I was at a freak off and then I went to Kid Cuddy. So they're going to try and bring in, like the timeline of the men she was dealing with. The show like, Okay, you were lying to him too and causing him to be.
Speaker 1: Dis No, I get what you're saying, but that don't justify anything he did at all.
Speaker 3: It doesn't but I think that's where they're gonna go.
Speaker 16: I think they're definitely gonna lean into the fact that she's admitted that she's placed calls, the escorts that they have her on text asking to.
Speaker 1: Do she was part of, Yeah, criminal enterprise. But if you're trying to prove that he wasn't running a criminal enterprise, you're jamming yourself.
Speaker 16: I said yesterday. I mean, and I get what you're saying, that it's too early to make an indefinite decision. But I always I preface my I always preface. I always make sure I say before I say how I felt.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day. Hellow I gave up, like that's right now on this.
Speaker 16: Show exactly, I guess because at the end of the day, when you leave, you do have a feeling of like, oh shoot, this is how I feel today.
Speaker 3: Yesterday when I left, I felt like, yo, change you have.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 16: Like, I don't think that everything that they're trying to throw him is going to stick. But I definitely think that even through her testimony and through them doing their cross they're gonna have to admit that something.
Speaker 1: Anybody way, I don't You're I'm just being objective here. You said that everything that they throw at him is not going to stick. It's only day three, r.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they throw four five, day six.
Speaker 3: My opinion is going to change. And I'll be right here talking about.
Speaker 1: You got eight weeks is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But she got to get the court now.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I gotta get the court now. But I think that people need to be real about having a feeling. Once you hear and you see all this stuff and it's okay.
Speaker 2: And what about this last question? What about the enablers?
Speaker 5: Because I mean, I'm hearing that there were a lot of people there that actually seen him allegedly beat her and kick her in.
Speaker 16: Let me tell y'all wants to real quick. They're at the d rock who they can keep bringing up in court. Who was the head of Puff security, And he's a really good friend of Diddy's. She talked about one time where she was beat so bad they couldn't even check her into a hotel because they didn't want her to walk into a hotel.
Speaker 3: So she had to hide out at.
Speaker 16: Diddy's house and she would come downstairs in Diddy's house alone and like one time he said to her, my sons are here.
Speaker 3: I don't want you to see I don't want them to see you like this.
Speaker 16: Go put on more makeup, right, And she said that time when when d rocking them saw her after that incident, d Rock and Jake Cruz with another person working for Diddy, they literally were in tears when they saw her, and she went to d Rock in his wife's home because they would kind of, you know, just help her out a bit. But she still went back that next day, Like after she left d Rock in his wife's house, she went to Puff's house and she was, you know, and even after the kid cutty s sof, she went to Puff's house and she's getting ready for these events and we're seeing her on carpets and stuff. But yeah, there were there were a ton of people that they were bringing it. And I don't know, I mean, I guess that is you're complicit in watching it happen.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but I mean it was very SA ain't saying nothing. It's a lot of people. I'm sure that didn't say thing that's crazy. Yes, it was real late.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you, Well, you're heading back to court now and then we'll see you tomorrow as you give us some more updates. Appreciate you. All right, that's the latest with Lauren. Now let's get to the mix. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, warning.
Speaker 5: Everybody, it's DJ Envy, Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the Guy. We are the Breakfast Club. I gotta remind you guys again the seven five seven. We'll see you July nineteenth for my Car Show Family Fun Day. Kids five and under are free to drive your dreams Car Show with the BBS boys. We're doing old school new school. It's gonna be in an amazing event. If you haven't got your tickets, get your tickets. And if you want to put your car in the show, your bike, your truck or be a vendor, you can email us at Djenvy Car Show at gmail dot com. Again, that's Djenvcarshow at gmail dot com. Now, salute to my sister Jess, who's in Atlanta right now, who absolutely.
Speaker 2: Had a night. She had a time last night.
Speaker 3: I had a time.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 3: Shut out there, anybody in Atlanta. Shut out to the Magic City, just as job.
Speaker 5: I love you.
Speaker 1: This is strip Strip.
Speaker 3: I was right saved. She and that's her Instagram name, y'all, so shut up to just a Joe.
Speaker 2: Just the job got you open, Just the job you want to pull that scrap out of.
Speaker 4: I don't need the strap, shorty, So I ain't one of them. I ain't never need no strap ever. Okay, okay, but this weekend, Atlantic City, I will be at Harris Casino.
Speaker 3: Get your tickets at eslerri'sofficial dot com. Y'all, it's all I got, and.
Speaker 1: I want to salute everybody I saw last night I went to go see I went to go see Wicked on Broadway last night. How'd you like it?
Speaker 2: I'm be honest with you.
Speaker 1: I was in and out of sleep because you know we'd be up early in the morning. But what I saw I enjoyed. My kids loved it though, like six year old really really enjoyed it. But I mean, from what I saw, it was a very good place. I saw a lot of it.
Speaker 2: I don't wan to act like I was just it wasn't boring. I just was tired as a mother effort, but it was.
Speaker 1: It was really good.
Speaker 2: So salute everybody who performs in Wicked on Broadway.
Speaker 5: Manu Shama Morton for joining us, you know, from the Real Housewives of Atlanta. If you haven't seen that full interview. Definitely check it out on YouTube. She breaks down a lot of stuff that she's been going through on this show. So if you watch the show and you're a fan of the show, you'll get a lot of the information that you need by watching that interview. So shalute to Shamiyah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely now you got a positive note I do.
Speaker 20: Man.
Speaker 2: I just want to tell everybody that.
Speaker 1: We are our choices. It's really just that simple. We are our choices, man, And you know, I really want to talk to the brothers right now. I just want the brothers to know that when you heal your choices, stop coming from pain and start coming from clarity.
Speaker 2: Have a great day, breakfast club.
Speaker 1: You don't finish for y'all. Don't