Speaker 1: Oh my god, is that recording?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, hi everybody, what's It's Andrew and this is Scott here and it's episode. No, it isn't. This is bull Chat. Oh okay he was. I was just preparing for Monday. Okay, cool. Wow, you really went all out on that. Well, I mean, I'm gonna bring other stuff in.
Speaker 3: The budget's real big for this episode.
Speaker 1: If you don't know what we're talking about, you can check out the YouTube version of this podcast.
Speaker 2: Did Jeff ever fix this?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Can I get Jeff in here?
Speaker 1: And he's not here? Yes he is? No he's not. He's not. I only saw Josh today. Oh sad. Yeah. So anyway, this is bull Chat. Welcome to it. It's the podcast where we talk about whatever. Serial Killers is the big old podcast and bull Chat is the sister podcast. But we just talking about out whatever. So if you came here looking for Cereal, please choose a podcast that says serial Killers, not bull Chat.
Speaker 2: No, yes, no, look for one that just says bull Chat bull Chat. No, look for one that doesn't say bull Chat on it. If not Cereal, you're confusing, No, you're commusic, everybody. No, if there's a first time listener here looking for cereal. Yes, and they're here, but it's not labeled serial killers title.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Bull Chat is clearly labeled bull chat, but it's it's.
Speaker 1: Under the podcast head header of serial killers.
Speaker 2: It all is.
Speaker 1: That's right. But so this is not it.
Speaker 2: But it's clearly marked bull chat. So what you said was go look for one marked serial kid.
Speaker 1: It's all marked serial A new person doesn't know what bull chat is. They don't know. They came looking for cereal. But so if they chose this one, this is not it. Hold up, hold up, hold up, hold up? What would you do?
Speaker 2: Reverse the tape?
Speaker 1: Reverse all? Your camera is terrible? Look at it today, it's oh okay.
Speaker 2: Compared to the YouTube videos you were taking on your phone, it looks like it was a Blair witch project.
Speaker 1: Welcome to another episode of serial Killers. That's a lots of complaints. Yeah, on the YouTube channel, watch with this video with your I just hadn't sitting there.
Speaker 2: But anyway, what you clearly said was look for one marked serial killers. If you're looking for cereal, we do you listen to the podcast?
Speaker 1: Nothing? I listen every week.
Speaker 2: Nothing is mark why serial killers episode title? It's all under the serial killer's umbrella.
Speaker 1: Get it.
Speaker 2: So if they're subscribed, they know what it's titled.
Speaker 1: Hey, you want know something. Somebody that just came here today ain't subscribed and they're looking for cereal right now? Okay, then go to the next one. Please.
Speaker 2: What you said was wrong, Yes it was. It's not marked serial killers. They all are to it all? Are they all? It's all under serial killers? I can't told us you right by the way.
Speaker 1: The other night we played a game called mind the Gap, and it was a generation gap game. Yeah, and boomers and millennials and gen xers and and it was fun. I played with my kids and with my parents. It was a crap show and it was fine. Nobody, we're all losers in that game, but it was. It was a lot of fun. Just saying, if you have like three generations in your family.
Speaker 2: I wish you would have brought it in. That would be fun to play together.
Speaker 1: You know what I will. I'm not praying it for next time. That'll be fine.
Speaker 2: A bull chat with a purpose.
Speaker 1: Right, So anyway, it's nice to have you back next to me. Thank you nice. Last week was diamond, and I think the week before was nothing, so it's nice that you're here. What I love it. I love that you're here. It makes me happy.
Speaker 3: What you say it is you dared me again yet, dear, Like we haven't had a full conversation since since vacation, Like I haven't spoken to you about my crazy leg cut and you know it's all infected.
Speaker 1: And it still is not better.
Speaker 2: I mean, the Greatest Hits catalog today, folks, what he's doing? The greatest Hits soon, he's gonna say, and stay tuned for a curated episode come Monday. That's right, he's playing his Greatest Hits collection. I'm probably gonna have to go to a wound care specialist. Wound care, I'm not kidding. That's what the doctor gave me. The name of a wound care specialist. Because when you touch around it, there's still pain. There shouldn't be pain when you have a cut. It's not pain. And like, oh really, because I sliced my finger over this is different. You know what's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's a different pain. What's crazy is I.
Speaker 2: Sliced my whole finger open, pushing leaves into a sewer.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, So I definitely had some crud all over my well. That was punishment for pushing leaves into a song.
Speaker 2: Oh but what's interesting is see it's scabbing, but it still hurts around it. And I definitely got infected because there was some poop in that sewer. Let me tell you something. I don't know what I was thinking. It was like five o'clock in the morning, and I was watching too many of those Instagram videos where people fixed strains.
Speaker 1: Do you know that? Have you seen that? No? But I have fixed trains before, and you don't push leaves into them, you take leaves out. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like pushing them away so this way the water could go in. Because Jersey City and it's like the older sewers.
Speaker 1: You don't want to go near those sewers. Well, I was needles and things.
Speaker 2: And the more okay, calm it down, toots, I was like, there's it was five o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: I pushed all these.
Speaker 2: Leaves away to try and create some water flow. Yeah, and I sliced my whole finger on the sharp part of the umbrella.
Speaker 1: Were you waiting for Scary to pick you up?
Speaker 2: No? This was on the walk there. I was like I could be a hero.
Speaker 1: And then I had blood all over my hands. Well, see I did it the right way. I put on an orange construction vest and I and I went and I got a hoe, the one with the handle on it. Yeap. And because in my where I live, there's only like one drain in the area, and it's on the main street and when it gets clogged with leaves constantly, so when it rains, the entire road floods. So I hoed away the leaves and then it created good water flow. It was great.
Speaker 2: They need like, how is it twenty twenty three and we haven't fixed drains to like I don't know, filter out leaves or something.
Speaker 1: I mean, leaves can't go through holes that they don't fit in. I mean, well they should just beat a cintegrators, so they should create new leaves.
Speaker 2: No, maybe the scientist should integrate them on top of the stupid.
Speaker 1: Creation install things and every store that just tears the leaves up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like what if when the water hits it, it like spins the top of it.
Speaker 1: This way, you could almost just like ice them up. Also, you're not supposed to put trash in sewer, absolutely not like people. I've seen people like pick up their dog poop and throw it in a storm.
Speaker 2: People need to be sent to jail. Yes, it's disgusting. Agree, don't do that.
Speaker 1: And then there's my daughter who walks the dog and picks up the poop and ties it up in the little bag, but then puts it right next to the garbage can. Okay, well I don't get that at all. Well, just go the extra mile, still trying to teach.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, anyway, back to your apparently infectious wound that's on your leg that has pain around it, because no one else has ever gotten a scab or I was on a cut and it hurts afterwards.
Speaker 1: I was on ten days of antibiotics and I went to two different doctors for it.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's crazy that with antibiotics, this must be the deepest infection ever. And it's crazy because there's no discoloration or anything wrong. My leg was this big for the first week. You're such a naysayer. I hate you so much.
Speaker 1: Anything that's wrong with be like, oh, mister hypochadriac, oh my legs.
Speaker 2: Because in my in my time of knowing you, you've had stomach cancer, brain cancer, ball cancer.
Speaker 1: Hold on, did I tell you ear.
Speaker 2: Cancer, skin cancer? You've had Uh, let me think you've had some type of fainting disorder, you've had.
Speaker 1: Skin cancer right here there. You know it's getting darker. Okay, cool, I have to go to the top.
Speaker 2: You've had all of these things, yea, and none of them have happened. Yes, so I'm sorry when you cut your leg and you get what happened to your foot.
Speaker 1: Remember when you cut I step on something.
Speaker 2: It was injected, and so now you're okay there, well, yes, because it got better, got it, got it, got better.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just will get better.
Speaker 2: But that was the one that you were like, oh my god, this is it, because this is the one I thought my foot was gone.
Speaker 1: My foot is gone.
Speaker 2: Do you know what blew up to be the size of the room.
Speaker 1: I was already had a giant foot. I was already looking for companies I could switch the pedals in my car over so I can drop my left foot because I knew. I knew that my foot was going to have to be amputated.
Speaker 2: So so don't like, uh, don't think that I'm trying not to believe you, but you've made it so hard to want to support you. When every little thing you don't get a paper cut, you get gang green. Look, you don't get a stomach ache you have like a viral plague because I do.
Speaker 1: You don't?
Speaker 2: You don't, you just have normal things that because it's you and you want to meet your insurance premium.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I met that in January. Buddy.
Speaker 2: You you are always sickly of some sort.
Speaker 1: It's never just same question. How many days have I missed work because I was sick?
Speaker 2: Tell me, well, the stomach virus has never had Okay, twice, maybe once time, dude, because it was coming out of every hole that I had.
Speaker 1: I couldn't leave my house.
Speaker 2: I will instead, you come here and you know what you do?
Speaker 1: What hope I'm back tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Hope I'm here. I shouldn't come in today.
Speaker 1: Look all I know is it's been three what three weeks now? Yeah, tomorrow will be three full weeks that my leg is infected. They came and they put some Let me tell you, because in the hospital, in the in the hotel, what do you you're you're I hate you? In the hotel, I didn't. I just I was. I ran out of band aids because what I would I would do is I would put three big band aids on it because I didn't have the giant one and I ran out of band aid, so I had to go to the front time, like do you just do you have a first aid kid? I just need some bandies, maybe a swab to wipe and clean it, you know, all you have to ask security security, stap me down, clipboard, what room everything? It brought over the tackle box. It's a tackle box that's a first aid kid. So you open it like goes up like there's lures in there, you know, shut up and this stuff. And they're so old. Because I'm the only one that asked for first aid, I guess, you know. And so they took out He took out this crusty brown bottle and it said iodine on it in Spanish, but so it was like eodina. But I knew it was idon because I speak Spanish a little bit, and there was a white cross on it, so I know that that was like health things, yep. And he could, like he to pump it and it wouldn't work. It was so crusted over and oh my god, it's crazy. So he had to open the container and pour it onto gauze. They took his gloveox. It was the glove was bothering him, so then he was gloved. Yeah, that he probably gave me the in fact, gave me. That's it. That's it, got it, got it. I could trace it back. Now, how did you scrape your knee? First of all, it's my ankle. I don't know. I came out of the water and it was bleeding. I didn't scrape against anything bit me. I have no idea. That's crazy. My daughter was like, Dad, you're bleeding. What I didn't? I had no idea. Wow, you I hate you. So you tell me a story. So he scraped it in salt water. I didn't scrape, but something happened, So he scraped it in salt water. There was some kind of bacteria in the water.
Speaker 2: You think bacteria is like a fish just around.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was flesh eating bacteria. That's right. They have it there from the because the fairy was right there and it was putting stuff in the water. Is bacteria?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am so lost.
Speaker 1: If you google right now, flesh eating bacteria Mexico.
Speaker 2: Hold up, you really so you read that and that's what you think.
Speaker 1: I never read it. I didn't read it. I just know that it's a thing. Okay, I know. I mean the doctor, the doctor at Urgent Care was like, no, that's not it, but you need you need antibody.
Speaker 2: So you went to a second doctor to treat it.
Speaker 1: You got antibiotics, dioxy cyclient, client, the big blue pill. Oh my god, wow, I did ten days of it. Hurts, still hurts, yep.
Speaker 2: What's wild is the minute you get something else, like tomorrow, if somebody scares you and you're like, oh my god, I broke a rib, then you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Be this leg is gonna be rib today, this.
Speaker 2: Is gonna be healed completely, and then you're gonna be like, onto the next thing. And then it's gonna be like, hey, Scott, remember when you had the flesh eating bacteria, and you're gonna be like, oh yeah, no, no, no, I'm fine.
Speaker 1: Now, Andrew will make fun of me more. Next, Edward back, what am I hearing? Can you write down eleven fifty five? Don't you see the whole?
Speaker 2: No, because it's never because you talk immediately afterwards.
Speaker 1: Never I make fun of it. You.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to believe you, but I don't, and I never I try believe me. It's not I don't believe me. What do you think I'm making up like I think.
Speaker 1: You're a hypochondriac. I do.
Speaker 2: I could call my friend Quinn right now and he'll like, do the intake on you, and he would tell me.
Speaker 1: We want to see the report. I mean, do you think to see my leg? It's it was something wrong with your ankle. First of all, that's part of my leg. Yeah. When I said your leg before, oh, you said me N. Sorry.
Speaker 2: What's interesting is Josh's leg is all left up and he doesn't go to the doctor and get to black A mean.
Speaker 1: I needed antibiotics. My leg blew up and I couldn't stand on it. Dude, what's the matter with you? God, you're such a jerm.
Speaker 2: I've seen you.
Speaker 1: I couldn't pain and up you. You know what, do you think it's just gonna go away? It was getting worse. You know what. You never have a cold again.
Speaker 2: It's always like bronchitis.
Speaker 1: All right. I've never had bronchitis or pneumonia or any of these things. I always come to work when I have sniffles. I don't I don't overblow any of that something. You only physical ones and you never have a cut.
Speaker 2: It's always an infection and it's always infection.
Speaker 1: That was an infection.
Speaker 2: So I have the it tastes so crazy that you went from infected foot to now infected leg and now it's like, wow, this is really crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh so I'm making it up for attention.
Speaker 2: It's not attention. I just think it's embellished. I think it would go away, and I just don't think you're used to That's fine, that's fine. That's why I waited a week and a half to go to the doctor, because I was like, eh, it's fine.
Speaker 1: You know, I waited till I was bad. You don't know I was. My leg was turning blue. Oh, turning blue? Do you have pictures of it blue?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I just have blood. Okay, okay, God, I gotta got to the puffy foot in the blood. Oh okay, got it? Yeah? Can we move on. You're like, I don't like talking to you about these things. I don't.
Speaker 2: I think it may be because of my upbringing. We pretty much were just like, hey, did you get a scrape?
Speaker 1: Okay? Cool? Watch, fine, put some sauce on it, right, yeah, put some heels, olive oil, rub, olive oil, heels. All well.
Speaker 2: My sister literally fell on a twig I remember this vividly when we were kids.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think she did. I think it was a toothpick.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, well, if it was, guess what, the stick went right through her eye.
Speaker 1: No, it didn't, and so they filled it out. It was a magic trick.
Speaker 2: My sister didn't go to the doctor.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had, you know, a whole bunch of They didn't have health insurance in the old days.
Speaker 1: That's why. Is that why you now make sure you meet it?
Speaker 2: Because you didn't go as a kid, and now you're trying to.
Speaker 1: Go all the time. You still have to pay twenty five bucks. Bro, there's still a cope. So hello, I just.
Speaker 2: Can't It's yeah, we just didn't go for these types of things, like you really had to be like bad. And my dad even now, like he had his witch like so weird, you know, like your salivary gland.
Speaker 1: Sure, the one that makes spit, Yeah, the one that makes spit. Okay, he had that infected.
Speaker 2: Have no idea how, And he waited until his face was literally like this big.
Speaker 1: That's what I did. That's what I did with my leg. It was puffy all right, because it was puffy I just know it would have gone away.
Speaker 2: I just know.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I was in I was in distress.
Speaker 2: Distress, Okay, yeah, yeah, let's agree to disagree.
Speaker 1: Fine, dude, agree, I'm not shaking your hand. I'll get something.
Speaker 2: I'll get something, yeah, I know, and then you'll complain about it. Look at how puffy my hand is.
Speaker 1: Crazy glow on my hand the other day? How did you rip it off? Had been so bad? No, actually went in the pool to day's It was a nice day two days ago. I went to the pool. It was probably the last one of the summer. Hold up, Hold up, so get that because you say it a lot.
Speaker 2: So you have an infected leg, right, yes, so you're going into pools for it cleans it out. Oh, you're going into pools of the infection. It's the same bacteria you're talking about. You're just like Willy nillying it in your pool.
Speaker 1: I got that in a filthy ocean.
Speaker 2: A filthy ocean of salt water. Yes, really, so the chlorine cleans it out. So you were in the ocean on top of this, That's.
Speaker 1: Where I got it. That's where it happened.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the flesh eating bacterias are usually in like I don't know, like those weird like watering hole ones where it's like the water doesn't go in and out and it's just to stagnant. So you were in a whole ocean, yes, and that's where you got this bacteria.
Speaker 1: That's right, got it? But I told you there's a ferry that came in right there. So there was like dirty bottles and cans like floating around. Oh, okay, got it. So the bottle that's sitting in salt water, yes, somebody's mouth was on a dirty mouth and it got in the water. You'll see the.
Speaker 2: Salt water doesn't disinfect anything more, not legs, not legs.
Speaker 1: Okay, got it.
Speaker 2: Wow, this must be like a first of its kind of infection. I think your doctor pretty much just sees.
Speaker 1: You and is like, oh god, here we go. All right, here spend drill. I tell you. But did I tell you that? I think I told you, and you said, of course, of course. I took my daughter to the E n T last week and when we walked into the office, the doctor's like I know you, and I'm like, well you fill the Elvis rand Walding show. No, No, I've seen you. You were and I saw you in the er. That's where I've seen you before. He's like, you you went to I'm like, yeah, I've been there. He's like that, I'd never forget a face. Can you imagine a doctor that remembers every single face that they've seen ever, that's insane. Yeah, that's like, that's a little crazy. Yeah, that's maybe have a face made for the er. Yes, I do. What else is going on? What's in your world? Andrew much? You're very busy today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm running around, but I'm so excited for the October vacation coming up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not gonna go anywhere. Okay, I think I'm just gonna take off Columbus Day. That's been me this whole year. I haven't gone anywhere this year. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, so this is like my first vacation of the year.
Speaker 1: The kids are so excited. The kids not off that week, so I'm able to just work from home, so that way, at least, you know, I'll be there in the morning, send them off to school, you know. But I'll take off Columbus Day and I don't know, maybe we'll go to adventure Land. Nice. I like adventure Land. Better get that clean before you go. You're right, I might need a wheelchair.
Speaker 2: But don't worry. If you go on the water rides. Apparently that disinfects it, and that water super clean. Buddy never said that went into my Does Adventureland have water ride?
Speaker 1: There's two of them. There's the big Dipper and I think maybe the little dipper. I forget what this.
Speaker 2: If anything that has more bacteria in it then the saltwater ocean.
Speaker 1: You it's chlorinated. It's chlorinated.
Speaker 2: It's recycled, disgusting water.
Speaker 1: So it was a pool, it's chlorinated.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter about the chlorinated.
Speaker 1: That's what kills things. Disgusting, but that's what kills things. Please, please, please. You don't know how often that's chlorinated. I do smells like chlorine. They tested. I see the guy with the thing, okay, the yellow drops and the red drops. I see him doing that. I follow a pool cleaning page. I bet you do. I don't regret it. I think it's fascinating. I love what.
Speaker 2: I don't like to clean pools myself, but I like watching other people clean pot.
Speaker 1: Come sometimes you talk southern for no reason because I want to, Okay, my dad.
Speaker 2: Come, Sometimes you have a transatlantic accent. What Sometimes you'll say things with transatlantic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you'll Jackie Kennedy. There are certain words where you'll say very proper. But that's that's that's like New England. That's not transatlantic.
Speaker 2: It's Jackie Kennedy esqu which is transatlantic.
Speaker 1: No, that's New England.
Speaker 2: Kenny Bunkport about Kenny bunk More, that's right, you say it right.
Speaker 1: What's his name, Kenny Bunkport. It's it's bunk Port, Kenny Bunkport. It's a place in Maine where the Kennedy's had a big compound, bunk Port, Kenny Bunkport, Maine. That's not a real place, Okay what Kenny Bunkport, Maine?
Speaker 2: Is that where they flew the helicopter, No, the plane.
Speaker 1: I think for one of the other kennedyes I crashed his car and killed that girl. I think it was up there somewhere. That's a Scandal's family. Or maybe it was the island. Martha's vineyard some over there. They are all those places.
Speaker 2: I always thought Martha's vineyard was in California.
Speaker 1: Because you thought there was grapes there. Yeah, who's Martha? Who? Who is she? Maybe it's Washington. I don't know who's Martha Washington.
Speaker 2: But George Washington, the George Washington. She was the first first lady, you know, the first first lady. Yeah, yeah, yeah, she was first Lady Squared. Should we take another break?
Speaker 1: Sure? All right, we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 2: And we're bad, I mean right.
Speaker 1: There was definitely no commercial there, Okay, well, I mean there hasn't been lately. And when there, dude, you got to turn off the bad ones, you know, because we got big news coming soon. Yeah, and the bad ones have to go. Okay, we can't take any more trips on acid and stuff on acid. Well, I mean that's it's running, okay, you know.
Speaker 2: Well it's funny you just said with no ads are running and now all of a sudden, you know all the ads.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I listened to this show, Oh yeah for sure. By the way, can I just I have to say our friend Matt, Yeah, and not not that Matt, the Matt from Pennsylvania that sends us cereal all the time. That dude is is all right, also out of control, like we get Boxer for him constantly. I love it. He just sent you a present, I know, there was it was for My Eyes Only? He said, all right, that movie for Your Only Only? For you remember that? Oh my god? Yeah, starring I think it was like Dudley Moore Moore. I don't know. It was in the early eighties. Yeah, you don't remember that movie or song? Yeah, no, hold on me see if you think we have it in here. Definitely not. Probably not this freaking system for your Eyes Only? Oh god, this dumb thing? Who sings it? Dudley do right? No, but no, it's a it's a lady that sings. I think he was in the movie. I'm gonna look it up because you know what, now I'm interested. Okay, you don't have to type Google. I know, but I like to.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, you're using ban No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: It's whoever comes up. I don't do it. Yeah, this is bing. You're using a ban browser. What the Grandpa is this? I just do whatever's there. Oh, it's a nineteen eighty This is like an old fogel Sheena Easton. It's nineteen eighty one film. Let me see.
Speaker 2: Why are you clicking? Why wouldn't you just click the song?
Speaker 1: Roger Moore? Okay, not Dudley Moore. It's Roger Moore. So why wouldn't you just click the song so we could listen to it? John Glenn the astronaut, he was in that. Why that doesn't make any sense? Well? What was it? YouTube? Why did it just? Why did you too? Wait? I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to. How do I get back? What are you trying to do? I just want to go back to all the results?
Speaker 2: Okay, so just click four yours eyes only at the top. Oh, just click that for your eyes only? Sena Easton that yes, okay, the one that says it don't make sure this is off because it's gonna play ad.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know where it comes up. Oh god, oh it's here, I think. No, I don't even have it on here anymore. This computer doesn't feed into that. I don't think it does. I thought it did lox pro. But if you open it on this oh here PC, it's this. But I don't see any audio. Well, nothing is playing.
Speaker 2: And as I told you before, don't play their ad.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm not. It's not an offline. See it's not there. It's not. It's not, it's not. It wasn't. This is Oh wow, look at her. Can you fan? I can't because of this thing. Look, I never look at it. So eighties. Oh my god, it's so eighties. Okay, I love that. What's showing up on the screen is like a submarine. Oh my god, that's so. It was that car. Oh man, look at that car and it's a DeLorean.
Speaker 2: Oh look at that guy who just got shot by an arrow.
Speaker 1: That's not a second dude, that's skiing. So eighties. No, that's that was a DeLorean before back to the future for pinto So eighties. That's so cool. Okay, here we go. I don't know. I don't think I ever saw it. I just remember the song. Okay, we don't need a copyright. It's not I shut it off.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Somewhere is it playing? It's playing in the Q speaker. I can't hear that. Yeah, no YouTube will pick up.
Speaker 2: That was Roger Moore's gonna get her two cents from this.
Speaker 1: Look at that. That's beautiful, Hold on beautiful mountain sides. Why is there a submarine? Another and a sting ray?
Speaker 2: This is a weird What is for your eyes only? What was the movie about? Was it a James Bond movie?
Speaker 1: They only wanted to know it's an action movie. I don't know. Wow, she's directed dressed very seductively. For Your Eyes Only? Yeah, well I showed it to you. No, you showed me. Just who was in the cast and we're like, oh, I do know he was it. It is a James Bond movie. It is Roger Morris James Bond.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's a famous James Bond I don't know.
Speaker 1: But it was directed by an astronaut? Right, isn't he an astronaut? Oh it's a different John Glenn must be. John Glenn is a retired English film director and editor. He's best known for his work on the James Bond series. Maybe, yeah, I guess that's I guess it's more than one John Glenn. That's famous.
Speaker 2: You guess you just read it.
Speaker 1: It's not hit the Astronaut I know, but who would think there'd be too famous John Glenn's who would think that For Your Eyes Only is a famous James Bond movie? Octopusy I never saw that one either. I was always wonder I'm like, how do they say that in the movies? Just like Shit's creek? Kuh? Yeah? Do you remember when chits Creek first came out, nobody would say it. You weren't allowed to because like, oh, they're just trying to get one over. But then when it became so successful, then it's like, oh, shit's creek on tonight and it was okay and nobody cared. Everybody's so afraid of the FCC. It was somebody's name, you know, and the spell different. Yeah, for sure. I wonder how many the people in that cast are dead. I mean, I'm gonna say how he's ninety one? Should we play He's still alive? A game? Click? Who's who? Shall we play a game? What movie is that? From eighties Rocky for Matthew Broderick, the Graduate? Shall we play a game? Ferris Bueller's Day Off? No, No, no, no? War games? Game wargames? Yeah, that was a good one. Deaf Con five, Yeah, oh so good. That was a bit of an obscure, yeah, but it was good. It was a good movie. Can I we play games? It's my favor over the name of the computer. But yeah, yeah, you should watch it. Yeah, we have to have a movie night. We really should, and we should talk about like obscure eighties movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely nothing from the nineties because.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get Usuka. That was from the Early Night. So that might have been from eighty eight, eighty nine, eighty eight, probably eighty eight. That was a good movie, a seventeen Jurassic Park. All the Waynes are in there, the Waynes brothers and sister. They're all waynsay keenan Ivory, Yeah, damon all them.
Speaker 2: The one was in Happy Endings, Happy Son, Happy Endings the show.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, that's right. I forgot all the see out of side, out of mind, forgot all about it. Yeah, well that's what happens. That's what happens. Oh boy, I've had fun, Andrew, can we I don't you know what? I think we should move on to the next thing that we need to record. What are you doing? Hold on, be careful. You could knock the station off the air if the mouse is in the wrong spot. Twenty five movies from the eighties. That'll say, Oh, I'll go back to it. I can't believe this. What is this? The bing homepage, by the way, totally was listening to us. Who this thing was listening to us? So we just talked about the eighties movies. Oh yeah, that's for sure. Not even kidding. Okay, Well, let's see what we saw that you haven't seen. Here we go, Why I haven't seen this? Repo man never saw it nineteen eighty four, Oh God, Ads, Raising Arizona eighty seven. I've seen the pieces of it, but I never saw a whole thing. And that's what's his name? The guy?
Speaker 2: Yep, he looks like the guy from the Bear. No, okay, the cook, the thief, never saw it. His wife and her lover. I don't even know what that's about. Assume what these movies are about.
Speaker 1: Never saw it? Well, I mean it looks like someone's cheating on someone and they're at dinner. And that guy his terrible hair and he needs a two pey. That's true, all right. Next, the undesirable lightness of being, unbearable of my glasses, my glasses, The unbearable lightness of being I can't see anymore row the unbearable lightness of being nineteen eighty eight. I don't even know who that is.
Speaker 2: I think this movie is about angels, and the angels talk to the girl, and I see no memorable faces, so I don't think any of them became famous.
Speaker 1: I think this is the prequel to Harry Potter because look at the background. Oh yeah, there are castles or Peter Pan could be No, okay, next, Near Dark I never seen seven. Don't even know what that is. Maybe it's a horror movie. I think it's horror, yes, scary fusing elements of horror, western and romance.
Speaker 2: Catherine Bigelow, that was she won the Oscar for the hurt Locker. Okay, the Last Emperor that I've definitely heard of.
Speaker 1: I heard of it, and I heard it was really good. It wasn't like a little boy in that or something. No, right, okay, Manhunter, No, that looks like some action thriller, action thriller, yep, yep. River's Edge six, I don't know. Oh that's what's his name? From The Breakfast Keanu Reeves? Is that no on the left? Is it really? He looks like the breakfast guy that he doesn't care about anything, you know, And he also looks like that other guy.
Speaker 2: Well, this Crispin Glover who's to the right, was in Back to the Future and he played the dad.
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: He was also in that movie with the mice. Well, Fred Wolford, do you as a kid? This was like an early two thousands movie and Crispin Glover played the lead on it, and it was a movie about like rats and he's obsessed with the ratato.
Speaker 1: No, it was not RATATOUI. Let's see what's next. Local Hero eighty three. What does this list say? It's the top twenty five eighties movies that you never heard of? What you should have seen? Okay, cool? Well after hours, I've definitely heard of that. It's al Pacino, isn't it? Is that al Pacino? It looks like him, don't know. Nineteen eighty five. Oh, wholesome Balls. I did it. They do that on purpose. They make it, they make it jump up so you purposely click it. That's bait. I've seen that. That's Roddy Roddy Piper. Yeah, They Live is actually great. It's a really good sci fi horror. Really mo, do you know who that is? Yeah? He's a wrestler. He was. He's dead now. Oh, okay, that's hot Rod hot Rod. Yeah, he wore a kilt kilt. That's right, Roddy Ready Piper. I loved him in the eighties, eighties, Under the Giant Him Everything, The Secret of nim.
Speaker 2: I've heard people talk about this movie my friend John is obsessed with this movie. It looks like rat TATTOOI it so just because it has rats does not mean it's rat tattooy.
Speaker 1: I don't know. And why are you not saying it rattatui because it's rat tattooy.
Speaker 2: See, this is what I'm talking about. You have a weird accent, and like, you know how you call me out for saying like.
Speaker 1: Oh, why do you have a weird southern one? You go rat tattoo? Wey? Okay, what was the other word you said the other day? You don't know? All right, Cooper was here videodrome. I've heard of it.
Speaker 2: You have, yeah, nineteen eighty three, The Body Horror scary one.
Speaker 1: I think it's about pinball machines. It's not Get the Last star Fighter. I don't like that. That's so fake. I don't like that. Oh I'm sorry, you want an actual lizard man? It's so fake? Out of it? If that's not what a lizard that is that Tom Hanks, No, it's not. It looks like I don't even know. It looks like like Tom Hank's brother. Yes, okay, My Dinner with Andre nineteen eighty one. Yeah, it just looks like a bad sitcom. Who made this list? Bing? Of course, I don't know. Something Wild nineteen eighty six. Never heard of it? No, he looks familiar, though, he looks familiar. Yeah it's Jeff Bridges. Oh, dumb and dumber. Jeff Daniels, dumb and dumber. Yes, yeah, never saw it, didn't like it? How did you never see it and then not like it? Dumb? So you did see it? No, I saw parts of it. We did in a promotion with Dumb and Dumber err at Planet Hollywood in the city. Greg had to get in an ice tank. It was a whole thing. Okay. Cool.
Speaker 2: So for the sequel to the classic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Dog Car, you don't like it? The Dog Car?
Speaker 2: So the sequel to the classic movie you don't like I didn't watch it.
Speaker 1: I love it. You gotta watch the YouTube video. I can't even explain all right. Streets of Fire nineteen eighty four, No clue, no clue, Nope, Mystery Mystery Train nineteen eighty nine. Don't know what that is?
Speaker 2: Interconnected stories in Memphis. I don't know the standout film of the decade. Something tells me that IMDb.
Speaker 1: Train ride and was like cool, The Adventures of Buckeroo Bond's Eye across the Eighth Dimension. What the hell?
Speaker 2: It deserves more attention than it receives. I can't even say the title in one breath, so no.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, sorry, I better go to the doctor. Oh that's John Goodman.
Speaker 2: What is that? True Stories nineteen eighty six, quirky musical comedy. I actually think that sounds fun.
Speaker 1: I want to watch it. And you want to know why I want to watch that movie. Why? Because there's a mall scene and I like to see malls from the eighties. Look, they're in a mall. I want to go into Sid's pants and King You just sounded like such a grandpa.
Speaker 2: You know why I want to watch that one. Malls?
Speaker 1: I like mall No, I like nostalgia looking at the mall. I have. I follow all these Instagram pages. Uh in New York Real seventies and eighties. They show all scenes from the old school everything, and I followed the abandoned Malls page. I actually think I do. I love it. I like it. Shut up, Andrew, Paris, Texas. I think I've heard of it. It looks like they are a bunch of freeways in California. Though that's Texas. I don't know have to have freeways like that? There, are you kidding me? Texas is like the freeway capital. Now I think I think California's freeway capital. I do. I think that's where they coined the term freeway in California. I do chips chips. I learned it on chips chips everything. Yep, that's right by the way. You know, Pacha, John and Gatre. They're coming to New Jersey. There's a comic con coming. We're supposed to go. We're supposed to When did I sign up for that? Got invited? Someone invited us some list senate? Oh? Really, you and me? We have to go.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's going to be me standing next to these randoms, being like they're not random.
Speaker 1: And also Webster's going to be there, Webster not the police officer, the little now Emmanuel Lewis, Yes, he was on The Simple Life. Yeah, he's going to be there. Oh it was a New York City lawyer that coined it, by the way freeway. Yes, well, why do he live in New York? There's nothing free here? Everything's told. The Long Good Friday in California nineteen eighty The Long Good Friday. I don't know what that is. I wish they said what actors were in it. Dead Ringers nineteen eighty eight. Never heard of that, did you? No? Okay? The Killing Fields nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've seen that one, really, and I read the book and the guy who wrote the book, what's crazy?
Speaker 1: He survived the.
Speaker 2: Terrible genocid that was going on in Cambodia, and then he wrote a book, and then he starred in the movie and he won the Oscar for basically playing himself.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, that's pretty cool. That doesn't happen anymore. Body Heat nineteen eighty one. Kathleen Turner didn't see that, and I think that's it. We do Oh no, oh no, that's it. Read more twenty four incredible movies that were almost ruined by their awful titles. Oh that sounds interesting, but I don't really want to do that. Yeah, we're good. Maybe next time, Maybe next time nineteen seventeen. I always wanted to see that movie, The Nice Guys. I always wanted to see that. In Rush Hour, I've seen that movie. No Country for Old Man, that's my favorite book. The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward, Robert Ford. Yeah, the Edge of Tomorrow. These titles aren't that bad. Lucky Number sleven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a fish called Wanda, Jamie Lee Curtis, Yeah, the man from Uncle Prime.
Speaker 1: We don't read this anymore. We're killing him a secret, okay, Shashank redemption. All right. Anyway, thank you for listening to Bold Chat. This is Bold Chat. If you want to hear about cereal, check us out on Monday on Serial Killers, when it will be our three hundredth episode and hopefully we'll fix the banner. Yeah, and it's our fall episode, Andrew, since I think it'll be Fall on Monday. Cool, right, Fall starts. I think Fall starts this weekend. I can't wait or wait Today's to Today's Wednesday. Fall starts tomorrow, Happy Fall, Andrew. Pumpkin spice everything. I hate all of it, all of it. Not a controversial thing is saying that people feel that way. I have a question, So, pumpkin spice everything, Why isn't there like apple spice everything that's fall? Also, apple picking, apple pie, apple spice. Starbucks does have some apple spice drink. They just they introduced that apple juice. No, No, it's actually like an apple spice or something or other. But but yeah, it's it's steamed apple juice season. I'm so excited. Okay, have a nice day, Andrew, thanks for listening to Bowl Chat. We'll see you on Monday with it all new serial Killers and until then, Andrews say, clink, my friend cow, I go to the doctor. No, it hit my testicle. Oh really? Oh I forgot one time you actually got kicked in the balls and you went to the doctor for that. That's right, and that's why I left hangs low. Oh really Okay,