Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news round up and Information Overload.
Speaker 2: All Right, News round Up, Information Overload, Our eight hundred and ninety four one sean our number if you want to be a part of the program, And in a second we'll check in with I think the best media analyst in the entire country today, and that's our friend Joe Conca. First, I want to go to Kevin O'Leary. Kevin O'Leary actually did something that very few people in the media seem able to do, and that's ask some tough questions about Kamala Harris her economic plan. My first question is, well, if you're going to fight inflation on day one, what have you been doing in the last nearly four years? Because her first day what happened to be January twentieth, twenty twenty one, It's not January twentieth, twenty twenty five. The second is, you know, how do you explain what would be the largest tax increase in the history of the entire world and our country alone. How do you explain raising the corporate tax which will be passed on to consumers, small business taxes, doubling the capital gains tax, taxing unrealized capital gains. Good luck figuring that one out, and what it would do to the economy. I think it would destroy the economy. And if we ever add her renewed deal that she co sponsored in the US Senate, which would and she used or eliminate the filibuster to pass it, that would be the end of capitalism. I say, as we know it, here's Kevin O'Leary.
Speaker 3: And querying about this idea of taxing unrealized capital gains, which would basically destroy the economy and change the way every investor would invest in chase capital out of the country.
Speaker 2: I've been told this, and don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: Just be happy. There's no way Congress would ever pass that.
Speaker 2: She has to keep.
Speaker 3: Saying that to keep her base happy, to bring people out to vote for her.
Speaker 2: But that's not going to happen.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about it, these policymakers that are giving me this, Just be happy. Well, maybe I'm going to have to get happy, but right now I'm not happy. And I really really want some policy. I really do, and I think the rest of the market does too, and that that comic gives.
Speaker 2: You some idea.
Speaker 3: But how much angst there is out there.
Speaker 2: If they're saying to Kevin O'Leary, though it's not going to happen anyway, then why has she stated very publicly and loudly that these are the positions that she holds. You know, the only thing we've got a little bit of information on is her economic policy. And then every time she gives a new detail, like for example, when she talked about price gauging and went on to explain price controls, everybody criticized it. They come back and they say, throw a spokesperson. No, never mind, she never really meant that. But the biggest I think contributor to the the Harris Walls campaign that would come from the mob, the mob and the media. And you know the greatest example of this David sach saying the media is spreading disinformation on a scale that dwarfs whatever Russia would hope to ever accomplish in terms of influence of our election. And I agree with this statement. They are the biggest contributors to the Harris Walls campaign and nothing but an extension of the Harris Walls press office.
Speaker 4: Listen, you bring up you bring up these you know, these stories about Russian influence or whatever. The real influence operation in this country is by the mainstream media. They're the ones who are spreading disinformation about the war in Ukraine and so many other issues on a scale that dwarfs what any of these like handful of podcasters that most people have never heard of, can ever hope to accomplish.
Speaker 2: We have the Kamala files, the Walls files, both of them in their own words, with the most radical positions ever taken by anybody to run for this high office in the history of this country. Nobody in the media ever talks about them. You know, in the one debate, only one candidate is fact checked. And you know, forget the real disasters that is Springfield, Ohio, Aurora, Colorado. You should either front cover of the New York Post today about a Venezuelan gang taking over the entire city of New York, and that's happening in other towns and cities also across the country. You know, don't mention the names of Americans that have been murdered and raped and victims of violent crime by unvetted Harris Biden illegals, over eleven and a half million that we know about. Never talk about the high costs associated with the illegal immigration. Forget about the people that they have allowed into this country would terroritize. Forget about their promise of amnesty, free sex change operations, free housing, healthcare, education. You know, forget about what everyday Americans are paying at the grocery store, or for the price of democracy, as Kamala says, what they have to pay to fill up their cars or pay for electricity, or the high interest rates preventing so many Americans from being able to buy a house. You know, forget about our support of the Green New Deal, the elimination of private healthcare? Joe Concha, Am I wrong in my analysis?
Speaker 5: John? If there's a number above one hundred percent, I would give you that. In terms of you being correct, I mean the media coverage that we've seen. I remember back in two thousand and twelve, MSNBC, I think it was Pew to the study that showed that they did something like forty four stories on Barack Obama and all were positive, and they did seventy nine stories on that Romney and all or negative. But he chalked it up to MSNBC. He said, I you know, let's just MB and then we know who they are. Now it seems like everybody's MSNBC. I can't tell the difference between MSNBC and ABC that I know. I mean that debate that we saw last two weeks ago, now, I guess it's been just incredible that Donald Trump gets eleven fact checks or follow ups and Kamala Harris gets zero. And there wasn't one, not one question on the economy. That's insane. Not one question on Joe Biden's health and why did you cover it up? Not one question about Kamala Harris's time in San Francisco as a prosecutor in that record. I mean, these are very germane relevant questions. Of course it doesn't get asked. We know why because the head of ABC to who's his name, her name is Dana Walden, who is probably one of Kamala Harris's closest friend, is a closest friend literally to the point where she helped set up Kamala Harris with Doug m Hoff, her current husband. That debate never ever should have happened. There should have been editorial after editorial saying there's a conflict of interest here. But I mean it's been like this since day one. I mean, let's face remember that new York magazine cover Camelot and it's her on top of on top of the country, basically, and it declares that she's Camelot. Now, I mean that was insane. Time Magazine when they interviewed Kamala Harris for a cover story she declined to be interviewed for and they went ahead and gave her a puff piece. Anyway, any editor worth his salt or her salt would have said, unless you're going to give us the interview, we're not doing the story. But they went ahead and did it anyway. And the fact that the media is not demanding that she hold the thing called a press conference, which she hasn't done in five and a half years, not going back to her first time running for president in twenty nineteen, not as vice president, and not now. So that sets where we are at this point where we just have a media that they're all MSNBC now, they've all taken on a activist mode and they're doing everything they can to get over the finish line. But here's the good news. If you're a Trump supporter. Even with all that, you see polls today like Emerson College in the Hills showing Donald Trump leading in every swing State and other poles showing that he's either tied or leading. And you know what tide means. Tide means he's probably up four or five points because they always undervalue him in polls. So even after the coronation, that fix debate all that Donald Trump is still the odds on favored to be your next president.
Speaker 2: You really believe that? I mean, I'll be honest, I don't think anybody at this point. And I read the polls like you do as well. I mean, I saw the New York Times Siena poll and you know, they had it and dead even race, what was it, forty eight forty eight. And now they did a poll of three important swing states Arizona, North Carolina, Georgia, and Donald Trump is leading in all three of them. And there must win states for Donald Trump. There are two poles that have him up in Pennsylvania. He's very close in Wisconsin and Michigan as well, and Nevada also there. I mean, you know, fifty forty five in Arizona, forty nine forty five in Georgia, forty nine forty seven in North Carolina. Wish that wasn't as close, But look at the state of Virginia. I'm sure you probably saw the old dominion poll that came out and it was forty seven Kamala Harris forty six Trump, and that was the University of very Well, Washington and not exactly welcome news for the Harris campaign. What is your take on that? And I'll add one thing to your point. If you go back to twenty twenty, the final New York Times poll in Florida, they were off by six points. In North Carolina, they were off by five points. Pennsylvania, they were off by five points, Arizona, they were off by six points. In Wisconsin, they were off by whopping ten points in their final poll precisely.
Speaker 5: So again, they can't find Trump supporters as easily, and therefore he's always underweighted. And he was underweighted as well on twenty sixteen. So I always liked these polls. I had four or five points because I know that from the past. Right. And now, meanwhile, there's one poll Sean that came out and I think it's the most important poll I've seen of the past three months. We'll call it since Biden dropped out, And that is the teamster's own internal polling. I know You've talked about this, but if Fair's repeating that Donald Trump is basically doubling Kamala Harris, and rank and file teamsters support about sixty percent for Trump thirty percent for Harris. So I'm thinking, okay, if he's getting that kind of support in the teamsters, who have a huge presence in Pennsylvania, for example, that can make a difference there. That he probably already has rank and file support at least a solid majority from United ORTO Workers, right, and maybe not a leadership because you know they're always going to support the Democrat because the money talks, right, But the rank and foul probably under the UAW they probably support Trump too. So if er goes Michigan, maybe that. I think of restaurant workers and no tax on tips in places like Nevada and the service industry, and they overwhelmingly support Trump. So I think that's why I'm confident that I'm not saying but all right, it's over. Of course, not anything can happen in the next forty three days, but I think there's some things here that really are telling us what the real story is in those key states that matter, and if Trump wins Pennsylvania, Michigan Invati. Well, this thing is over, and not just over but a landside. But again, it's going to be very close. I'm sure, but I think he's leading more than what we believe right now, all right.
Speaker 2: Quick break more with the only media analyst I trust. Joe Conca is with us. Don't forget. Joe's new book is out and available and you can get a copy of it. It's called Why Today's Democrats Ain't Your Daddy's Donkeys. We have it on hannity dot com, Amazon dot com, bookstores around the country. As we continue, when.
Speaker 1: Fake news gives you lieslies, the truth.
Speaker 2: Sean Hannity is on right now. So the FBI they called house stealing. I've been telling you about this for over a year. It is a huge problem problem if you own a home, if you own any real estate, it is crucial you protect your property and your equity from these criminals. Now I've arranged for you, my listeners, to have fifty percent off home Title Locks triple lock protection. Now you will immediately be protected. You'll get fifty percent off when you use the promo code Hannity. That's home title Lock dot Com promo code Hannity that's home title lock dot com.
Speaker 5: Ry.
Speaker 2: We continue now me to analyst's friend of the program. Our friend Joe Conca is with us a lot of these polls. If you just go to this date in twenty twenty, they had Joe Biden up by eight points. On election day, they had Joe Biden up fifty one forty four. And you saw how close that race was. And you know, the NBC October thirty first, twenty twenty had had Biden winning by ten points fifty two to forty two. The economists, you gov had Biden leading by ten points fifty three forty three. You know, Biden, you know, won by the thinnest of margin of forty four thousand votes in three states out of a record one hundred and sixty million votes. I mean, so they can't be more wrong. And I do believe that if we've paid too much attention to polling and correct me if I'm wrong, that we run the risk that they deflate people's feelings about the election. And I think they're doing on purpose. If you want my personal opinion, perhaps it looks Sean.
Speaker 5: I think it comes down to you always talk about this. Elections come down to binary choices. Right. It comes down to one question really, and I think in the end, even if people some folks are turned off by by Donald Trump's personality, I think in the end, they know that they had more money in their bank accounts and felt more stable in their jobs and felt that wages were out pacing inflation because they were under Donald Trump, and that that is a big, big factors, the biggest probably as far as economy. And they know that they feel less safe now as far as crime is concerned under this president and this vice president. And obviously the border is something that is an issue that even Kamala Harris is using Donald Trump's paul in her ads because she knows that she's on the wrong side of that, so now she's trying to borrow that issue as well from him. So on those three big issues, Donald Trump said this once in a rally I went to of his involved with New Jersey, and I wish you would use the line more because it really was effective. He says, I think I'm more popular now than I was in twenty twenty or twenty sixteen because back then I had to tell you what you had to imagine what a Killery presidency would look like. Or what a Biden presidency would look like. He goes, Now, you don't have to imagine anymore. You lived it, and you know what I can do, and you've seen what they have done. It's your choice as far as whether you want to be in a year's twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen before the pandemic, or do you want to be twenty one, twenty two, twenty three, and twenty four, which most Americans tell you this country is going in the wrong direction. That's why again, I think everything seems to be in his favor, and I don't think joy is a strategy, and I don't think all this luck gets you over the finish line. At this point, She's not specific about anything, and I think people's BS meter is up a spot a phony from a mile away, and Kamala Harris, if you want to describe her one word, it's sony Well.
Speaker 2: I just think it comes down to the fundamental are you better off than you are four years ago? And what has she done that has made the country better off? Is what has she done that we can point to that we could say has been successful for the American people? Fair question.
Speaker 5: It never gets asked, yeah, and in experience, right, So Kamala Harris has never run a lemonade stand and now we expect her to run the US economy again. And based on her own record to this point, proudly casting the tie breaking vote for the Inflation Reduction Acts did not reduce inflation, for example, so or the afghanistanmdger aw she was the last one in the room and she find off on it. Well, we all know how that went. So again she's got a record. Now she's got to run on And when she does interviews that Oprah interview, people think, oh wow, that went well. No, it did not, because if you want to get.
Speaker 2: Into that, that interview was a disaster.
Speaker 5: Oh completely, and just the optics of it. So, okay, you want to get independence in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Nevada, Georgia, and North Carolina. So you're going to go to one of the richest women on the planet and then bring in all these other millionaires, Hollywood elites. And that's what the Democrat Party has become, the party of coastal elites instead of the party of the working man and women, which they used to profess to be for. And meanwhile, Donald Trump is seen as the president for the working man and woman. So the flip the script has been completely flipped at this point and in the States of that matter, if that's the perception, then again, Donald Trump is looking good.
Speaker 2: Joe Concha. As always, we appreciate you, the best media voice out there, the only objective media analyst in the entire country. Unfortunately, appreciate you being with us. Joe eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is number if you want to be a part of the program. By the way, I did forget not on purpose, to mention Joe's new best selling book which is out, which I think is really really well on, and it is called why Today's Democrats Ain't your Daddy's Donkeys. We have a link on Hannity dot com, Amazon dot com, and bookstores around the country. Look, you know that I believe in the Second Amendment. I'm so proud of my association with Henry Repeating Arms because they are just a family owned company that produces more than two hundred models of rifles, shotguns, revolvers. I love every one of them. I own many of them. They're all made in America. The quality is so good. They're backed by a lifetime guarantee. Their service is second to none. I mean they have old school craftsmanship and smooth action. It's just top notch. Every Henry I've ever gotten is accurate right out of the box. Everyone remains reliable ever since. And if you want to learn about Henry repeating arms, get their free catalog. They'll send your free dcals and a list of dealers where you live, and they have a newsletter that you want to be a part of. Just go to Henry USA one word dot com. That's Henry USA dot com and click on the free catalog button in the upper right hand corner. They also support causes that are near and deeter conservatives like the military, veterans, law enforcement, first responders, children's hospitals, families with sick kids, and so much more. Just go to HENRYUSA dot com. You'll get a free catalog, free decals, list of dealers where you are. That's HENRYUSA dot com. Henry USA one word dot com.
Speaker 1: Today Sean Hannity, always concern for our country, always honoring our servicemen and servicewomen, and standing up for liberty every day.
Speaker 2: All right, twenty five now till the top of the hour, Your calls coming up eight hundred and nine four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. I just love the people at the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. They have done more to help tens and tens and tens of thousands of displaced Israelis since October seventh than any one organization combined. They have been on the ground from day one, and they're providing housing and food and health care and medicines and bare necessities for all the people in Israel that have been displaced, as they really are fighting a three front war and now more than ever, they've been fighting back against His Bolah and you know, we're fighting against you know, people in this country. Varial and anti Semitic statements in congress college campuses all around the world. It's sad. We're coming up to the one year anniversary of October the seventh and the IFCJ, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. They're partnering with over two hundred and thirty churches and other organizations across the country and they're calling it their Flags for Fellowship, and they're planting Israeli flags in remembrance of what would be the equivalent of forty thousand dead Americans in a day. You can be part of the Flags for Fellowship, and the beauty of it is you are helping them in their efforts to help all of these people that are in desperate need. Now we're looking for twelve hundred of my listeners which should be easy to find, that could provide one hundred dollars gift because they need, like yesterday, emergency food boxes for all these displaced families, elderly included in Israel. I mean, there's so many people just in northern Israel that have been displaced in southern Israel that have been displaced. You can call their toll free number and help them out. They need it bad. It's triple eight eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ eight eight eight four eight eight four three two five online, it's one word support IFCJ dot org. That support IFCJ dot org and please help them today. Their need is great. All right, eight hundred and nine four one. Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program. Well, we got another cut of Kamala committing yet again to ending fracking ones and for all, but of course she wants you to believe, Oh, that's not true, because she knows she can't win Pennsylvania, stating her true opinion. Listen, I am committed to passing a green new deal, creating clean jobs, and finally putting an end to fracking once and for all. Mamala, Kamala. Just don't give a frash. Mamala Kamala. That's the second one. We need a Mamala. Drew Barrymore says that was Jimmy Fallon in that particular case. I find it amazing that not only are Democrats the Save Act in Congress are so against, you know, proof of citizenship for elections. Why do you think that is Why wouldn't they Why would they be against proof of citizenship? Why would they be against voter ID laws? Why do I need a picture ID to get into the Democratic National Convention but I don't need one to vote like when I lived in the state of New York. Why is that?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Tell me explain that rationale to me. Why wouldn't they want signature verification and integrity measures and chain of custody controls. Why wouldn't they want and demand updated voter roles? Why wouldn't they want partisan observers and every pre in the country for the benefit of everybody. That means Democrats, Republicans, independent, whatever parties are on the ballot. Yet they get to watch the voting up close all day, not watching who people are voting for, but meaning watching what's going on, making sure that everything is done in the right way, making sure ballots are safely secured, and watch the vote counting all night. Why would they be against proof of citizenship voter right Why? The only reason I can think of is because they think it benefits them. And if walls are so bad, why did I face wall after wall after wall, and fence after fence after fence when I was at the Democratic National Convention this summer. Just interesting food for thought. Got a Washington Post correspondent is actually out there, you know, saying that the GOP push for citizen votership laws is opposed by Democrats. Yeah, you think, But the question is why what.
Speaker 6: Mike Johnson did set himself up for is a failed vote this week regarding a six month excent of federal fundings that attached this bill that Donald Trump has been pushing, which would force voters in voting in federal elections to provide some sort of proof of citizenship that failed in the House, allowing Johnson to now be able to pivot to negotiating with the Senate Democrat led majority. And we know that in the Senate there is and actually amongst some Republicans as well, there is a proclivity towards supporting a three month continuing resolution that would be basically maintaining federal funding at the current levels it is, but in a clean way with no added provisions. As this citizenship bill is deeply opposed by Democrats and would be vetoed by the White House.
Speaker 2: Why would they be against proof of citizenship? And if you can explain it to me, Paul eight hundred and nine, poot one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, let's get to our phones. Let's say hi to Marcy Is in mice Pre state of Florida. Marcy, how are you glad you called doing good?
Speaker 7: How are you doing today in there?
Speaker 2: Voting? Early voting starting all around the country, Barcie, And I hope people are paying attention.
Speaker 7: I do too. I was listening to the radio about the Shawancomb's situation, and one of the things that I've come to realize. In my town, and I live in Cocoa, Florida, it just seems that the law is doing less and less. Crime is at an all time high. I'm a landlord here and we have rental property, and I've reported serious crimes, even as far as a baby dying in critical condition in a critical state, and I've had a situation where somebody stole about almost three thousand dollars from my ninety year old father in law, and there's things that I've reported. You know, you have to go through the steps you want to report the crime, and then you feel like when the law gets to your house, they don't even want to take a report. They act like you're bothering them. And you know, I'm a TALX payer know that, you know, we don't pay a lot of money. I think about six hundred and fifty dollars a year goes to the police department. But when you feel that you're reporting a crime and you're supposed to take the steps necessary, and then you feel like they walk away and they're kind of like laughing and they don't care. They look at you like whatever. You just feel like what's going on is the criminal is going to keep be getting away with more and more. And I think the reason why Sean was probably out there doing what he was doing. Maybe he felt like, you know, hey.
Speaker 1: We'll get away with well.
Speaker 2: Make sure when you say Sean, you're you're being very specific about what Seawn you're talking about. You talking about P Diddy?
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, I was just talking about, you know, his situation and just crime at an all time high.
Speaker 2: It's terrid. The only thing I would say down in Florida that I would pay very close attention to. And I'm speaking from experience. I have found where I live in Florida, both the local police and the Sheriff's the apartment are the most responsive that I've ever seen in my life. And they did, you know, especially under the new leadership. Where I used to live in New York on Long Island in Nassau County, they did have good policing there, although they were unfortunately still subject to some New York laws that prevent officers from doing their jobs. Such laws don't exist down here in Florida. So I would just say, work with your local sheriff's department, work with the local police department, and I can tell you right now they're under very very you know that they have all the freedom they need to enforce laws and they're committed to it in Florida, especially on issues like this.
Speaker 7: Yes, well, one of I did ask that. I did ask one of the sheriffs. I said, why do you think that this isn't going to the State's Attorney's office. Why hasn't it made its way? I mean, I can remember a day if somebody wrote a bad check for thirteen dollars, you were going to jail. Today it's like they say, well, having to prove it is one thing, and having to find the criminalism. There's just so many different things that prevent this from going to the state's Attorney's office. Now a lot of people are getting away with more and more, and yeah, I'm going to have to do something about it. I am a letter writer, and I guess I'm gonna have to get out there and write some letters. It's coming to that.
Speaker 2: I think you do that, but I would add one other thing, And honestly, I think it's very simple, and for me, I would go out and I would just stop by your local police department, your local sheriff's office, and just you know, follow the complaint as appropriate, and my experience has been there on it down here in a big way, in a really big way. So I'm sorry you're going through it. But it's very different than what it was like in New York. I can tell you that, especially New York City, which I was the worst of the worst, not because the cops are bad, because they had literally had handcuffs on their ability to do their job. Back to our phones, as we say hi to speaking of my former stomping grounds Bob in Long Island, Bob, how are you? Did you go to the Coliseum and Uniondale for the Trump rally or no?
Speaker 8: I did not. However, I must say that my understanding is Nassau County has the lowest crime rate in the nation, and we've got one of the best commissioners in Writer. He did a fabulous job for the Trump rally.
Speaker 2: You're talking about Blake. I think he's done a great job for Nasau County.
Speaker 8: Yeah no, when I say Rider, he's the police commissioner for Nasau County.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, he's also great. Now they've done a great job of doing a much better job, and they've got some real challenges in both Nasau and Sofa County. Especially with the illegal immigration that they've had to deal with there too, including gangs.
Speaker 8: Yep, hey, Sean, I wanted to mention Harris has accepted the CNN debate offer, and I know Trump is declined. However, if Fox were to offer a debate.
Speaker 2: I let me jump the gun they already did.
Speaker 8: Harris said, no, Well, I would put that forward if I'm Trump again. Because Kamala is hammering him for rejecting the CNN. Trump can simply say, I've already debated on CNN, and if you want, as you say, you do another debate because the American people deserve that debate. I'm willing to meet you at Fox. Put her in a box. Let her get the sensive rather than him be defensive on the debate issue.
Speaker 2: You know what the problem is is she wants this debate one month from today. He wants it on October the twenty third. With the amount of voting that will take place by the time that debate would ever be held, it's hardly worth doing anyway. And she knows that. So it's a phony issue. She said, all debate next week and after he did two liberal networks, she would be willing to go on Fox which she is outright rejected, and her campaign is rejected over and over and over again, and I guess speak from a position of fact, then you know that it's just not going to happen. The problem is with any of these liberal networks, in my view, and is that they're never going to play Harris or ask Harris about her ninety three trillion dollar Green New Deal, eliminate the filibuster, or government healthcare for all, no private insurance, you know, free housing, healthcare, education, drivers' licenses, path to amnesty, and sex change operations for illegals. She's not going to ask about. They're not going to ask about the names of the people that have been murdered, unvetted Harris Biden, the illegals, the people that have been raped and victims of violent crime. They're not going to ask about her actions in the summer of twenty twenty with the Bell Fund and saying that the rioters won't stop and shouldn't stop. They're not going to ask about her no fracking. They're not going to press her on abortion, they're not going to press her on gun confiscation laws. So it's kind of pointless and fruitless in my mind, and you know, at this point in the campaign, I don't see any reason to do it or or want to watch it, even because I just know how it's going to end, and that is it's another three on one situation. Although in fairness to both Dana Bash and who Jake Tapper, I thought they were way more fair than David Muir. By the way, his ratings are down eight percent since that debate on World News tonight and probably going lower. Great job, Bob Iger, ABC Disney and ABC News Disney. They did a lousy job and Americans have fed up. Anyway, my friend appreciate the call. Kentucky. We got Leslie next. Hi, Leslie, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 9: I'm Hi Sean. I am hoping that you'll help me understand Kamala's policy. She's talking about this opportunity economy, and I'm a little bit confused. She's going to give in her proposal fifty thousand dollars to small businesses as they start up, but it's as a tax credit. So when I hear tax credit, what I'm thinking is I must owe fifty thousand dollars in tax and then you're gonna, you know, not charge the fifty thousand in text that I owe is that what you understand.
Speaker 2: My understand is it's basically a Kamala Harris. It's a how do I say this? It's incrementalism of the Green New Deal, and as as cynical as I am, I would say, whether it's loan forgiveness for college loans, or you know, twenty five grand for first time home buyers or whatever it happens to be, it's it's basically, here, vote for me, and I'll give you something of value, you know, to illegal immigrants. Her quote earned path the citizenship is really amnesty, and that is something of great worth. Oh, I hope you'll vote for me, and I hope you'll vote for Democrats and perpetuity so to me, you know, I think I think for her. Now, if you're a supply side to you know, and believe in a supply side economics like I do, you know, you would say no tax on tips is an incentive, or no tax on overtime pay or no tax on social security just makes sense. But then coupled with that as energy dominance, which would which would bring in huge, you know, trillions of dollars ultimately to the economy, lowering tax rates, which then incentivizes investment, which creates revenues for the government. Reagan doubled revenues by cutting taxes, and Trump did the same. And it just as he hit COVID after you know, two years in office, which was you know, after three years in office. Everything was going swimmingly until then, and through no fault of his own, the worst pandemic and eat in one hundred years. Anyway, I hope that answers your question, Leslie. I wish I had more time for you. I love our friends in Kentucky.