Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show. Daisy is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She's been dating her boyfriend Tyler for about a year, but now she thinks something's going on, so we'll see if we can help her out. Daisy, what's up. Why do you think Tyler's cheating?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we've been together for like a year now. My sister actually is the one who set us up. And when I first started dating him, she kind of said, like, hey, I know he started out the past, like he has cheated. He's you know, maybe not the most trustworthy guy, but to be honest, like I've I've dated guys like that in the past, and I kind of felt like maybe I could be the one to like change him or tame him, you know. So I wasn't super concerned about it. And he's always like really respectful to me, and like we don't really really even fight like with each other at all, so you know, things aren't like boring, Like he's not like a like a chill guy necessarily. Like we like to go out and like to do stuff, and we've gotten into some trouble like at a club before and we've done some stupid things, some public that I can't really say on the air, but other than that, like things have been like pretty good between the two of us. So my sister texted me the other night and she said that she saw him at a club, which isn't, like, you know, crazy to me, because like we do like to go out, but she said that he was like kind of all over this girl, and when she called me, I kind of just brushed it off, and then I was started like yelling at her because I felt like she was kind of starting to try and cause some like problems or drama, and I just don't really feel like he would do something like that, and she's just somebody who is like kind of addicted to drama, so I just felt like this was like her trying to stir the pot again. So then when he got home, I told him like, oh, this is what she said, and I thought it was kind of funny, and then he didn't think it was funny like at all, so he got really mad at it about it, and he started talking to you about my sister, and I guess that he was pissed, Like I totally understand that, but he got like really really pissed, to the point where then it kind of started to feel like weird, like Okay, why are you this huh.
Speaker 1: Like a weird defensive like a too overly defensive response.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like he got too upset. So now I'm just not really sure what to think. And the more I think about it, the more I'm like, something's not adding up, and like maybe what she said was true and he was doing something, And I think he's going to be really pissed when he finds out that I called a radio station to get to the bottom of this. But I just I kind of feel like I have to know before I make a decision, like if I'm going to go forward or not.
Speaker 3: Do you think that you're the type of person that would be upset if he was just dancing with somebody at a club, maybe in a flirty way, but there was no actual cheating and there's no wrong answer. I'm just I'm curious to see what you know. Your sister's definition of him really stepping out on.
Speaker 2: You is Yeah. I mean I think for me that feels like I no, like I wouldn't do that with another guy, And I think he'd be mad if he saw me do that with another guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, well you already told us what grocery store he's a Rewards card member at. So we'll play a song come Back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and tell him that he's the lucky winner this month of flowers to be delivered to anybody that he wants, and we'll see if he sends those flowers see you or to somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, thank you, all right, we'll.
Speaker 1: Play a song come back and get your to Catch a Tater next. Right in the middle of Today's To Catch a Cheater, and Daisy is on the phone. She thinks that her boyfriend of about a year might be cheating on her. So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at and say that every month we choose one lucky Rewards Card member who gets free flowers delivered to anybody that they want. We'll see if he sends us to her or to somebody else. But before we do that, Daisy, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, my sister saw my boyfriend at a club kind of like hanging on some girl. And then when he came home, I told him about it, like kind of joking about it because I thought it was funny, because it just seemed like completely ridiculous in something he wouldn't do, and he got so upset that now I feel like maybe there is some kind of like truth.
Speaker 1: Somebody gets really really really angry when they're not just being straight up accused when you ask them about it. You know, that's usually a sign that something's going on. So hopefully not. But we'll see if we can figure it out. Right now, Okay you ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm ready?
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, this is Corbal calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Tyler.
Speaker 4: Oh this is he saw you? Who was him?
Speaker 1: I'm actually calling to say congratulations and thank you for shopping with us here. This must be winner.
Speaker 4: I don't think I am, Like, what did I don't I don't think I answered anything.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if you've seen the signs, but every single month, we choose one Rewards card member at random to say thank you very much for being a loyal customer by gifting you free flower delivery from our floral department. So you've won thirty six long stim red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a car to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States.
Speaker 4: No way, wow, I never went anything.
Speaker 1: Well, can't say that anymore.
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay cool.
Speaker 1: If you know who you want to send them to right now, I can take the information down in just a matter of a minute's over the phone. If you need some time to think about it, I can set up a time.
Speaker 4: To call you back. You said how many flowers?
Speaker 1: Thirty six long stem red roses.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, now, quick question. Is it possible to send them like to break those up and send them to different people?
Speaker 1: Sure, we can split them up. So I'll just need to get some infol from you. Give me one second. Do you know who you want to send them to now? Or do you need me to call you back?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, yeah, I can give them you names now for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, And so what I will need from you is the first and last name of the first person who want to send them to.
Speaker 5: Hold on, and it's Anna, And I got to check my phone for the last name.
Speaker 4: Hold on a second.
Speaker 1: Okay. And then just while I'm on this page of the thing here with the other person's name, I'll just go ahead and type ten in and then we got too tear.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so this will be best, okay, and the last one will be Daisy. And they're all spelled like normal names like each week. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I thought I was just splitting up two. So you want to split it in three ways there, I guess three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, twelve if I could do twelve, twelve and twelve.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've got them all in there, so Anna, Beth and Daisy. And then do you want to put anything on cards to the people?
Speaker 4: I mean, you just put on the same thing in all three. I think that'll be fine. I'll feel like writing a.
Speaker 5: Card sure everybody, Okay, right, I love you baby, thinking of you something like that.
Speaker 1: Got it, and I'm okay, Well that is all the info I needed, because Tyler, this is actually the Jubil Show. It's a radio show. My name is jewbl.
Speaker 3: Three bro, and my name is Nina also on the show, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 1: Your girlfriend Daisy is on the phone as well.
Speaker 2: Tyler, Like, what the mm hmmm?
Speaker 4: Whoa hold up? Like what you have?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Nothing?
Speaker 1: To say, we do a segment called to Catch a Cheater, and that's what this is. And today it.
Speaker 4: Did Daisy, Like what the like, what are you? Are you kidding me right now? Like this is Oh, you're gonna I don't even know what to say. I don't even know what to say.
Speaker 1: You probably shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Am I kidding you?
Speaker 4: Am I kidding?
Speaker 2: What What did I do in this situation?
Speaker 4: You're gonna get roses? Are you? Like?
Speaker 2: Are you starting to get the road? I knew I knew the questioning was going on with you and Anna.
Speaker 4: I knew it.
Speaker 2: I knew there was just something in my head that told me that you said you were just work friends.
Speaker 4: But I knew it.
Speaker 2: Like this is disgusting and who is best?
Speaker 4: What is this? Tyler? Seriously? What is this?
Speaker 2: What is what?
Speaker 4: I don't Here's here's your here's your problem, right Like, I don't know what you think you know, but you don't know anything. I was going to send you roses that I'm allowed to you know?
Speaker 5: Is it illegal to send roses to someone I don't even pay anything for.
Speaker 4: Them, like with the same gardens?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I don't know what.
Speaker 4: Broke called me and was like Hey, what do you want to put it on? I don't know. I don't have time for all this done whatever, love you baby.
Speaker 2: That's just something you're going to say to like a random friend.
Speaker 5: It's something I said to you, I write that's that's ridiculous. Okay, you know what, Like this is ridiculous.
Speaker 4: I don't what do you want me to say? Here? What do you want me to say? Okay, Like you're the only one.
Speaker 2: I guess I was under the impression that I was, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well you're not. Okay, I'm sorry, Like I'm young.
Speaker 6: I I told you like when we first met, that this is who I am, Like I want to play the field, and it's like I don't see myself being a type of leon and so if you've been thinking that, then sorry, okay, but like.
Speaker 4: This is who I am, you know, Like I just I'm like.
Speaker 2: Such a liar, Like I literally can't even listen to you speak anymore. You're literally such a liar.
Speaker 5: You are about to send your roses, you complain in a lot for someone who's going to get.
Speaker 2: Roses and the car that is I love your two other women?
Speaker 4: Who cares about them? You don't even know them? So, like what does it matter?
Speaker 2: What does it matter?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 2: You're my boyfriend. I don't have another boyfriend.
Speaker 4: Like you can't own somebody. You can own a person or a thing.
Speaker 1: Don't be somebody's boyfriends, I say, But you can be in a relationship, sir, I can.
Speaker 4: Be in I can be a few people's boyfriend. What's wrong with that?
Speaker 3: Well, not disclosing that information probably to all of the girlfriends ahead of time.
Speaker 4: I don't like, I don't have anything I tell them, like, listen, this is who I am. Like, that's who I am. I'm up front about it.
Speaker 2: You were not at front about it.
Speaker 5: I told you when we first met that, like, hey, I play the field, this is.
Speaker 4: Who I am. You were just trying to make me. I guess you know something I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry to be my friend.
Speaker 4: You weren't living in reality. Okay.
Speaker 5: I told you who I was. I showed you who I am. I was authentic the whole time.
Speaker 4: And instead you're whatever.
Speaker 2: All right, you know what. Thank you guys for helping me figure this out. But I just I can't listen to this anymore.
Speaker 4: So I'm just going to go, oh, you know what, You're not no no, you're not in charge of this. You're not in charge of this, Okay. I'm the one who gets to say when this is.
Speaker 1: Over, and I think we are, Yeah, actually i am. I hung up on him right there.
Speaker 2: He's a The amount of lying that was just happening was like it was just too much for me. I really couldn't hear it anymore. So thank you for at least us helping me figure it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least now you know, and make sure you don't make that about you. I mean, obviously he's got some issues he needs to work out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so sorry. That's okay. Thank you. The Jewbile shows to catch a cheater