Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod the Twat Seat with me and Tamra Judge. We are so excited to bring Olivia Flowers on. But before, tam did you see the breaking news?
Speaker 3: I did I think that we should discuss it?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, so right here, this is a Deadline article. Tom Girardi found guilty and massive Ponzi scheme. A Los Angeles jury convicted Tom Gararti of running a massive tenuere Ponzi scheme in which he siphoned at least fifteen million dollars in settlement funds from four of his legal clients. Thomas found guilty of all four wired charges, all four why Are fraud charges, and faces a potential prison sentence of up to twenty years on each count. His sentencing is scheduled for December. Girardi, who has dementia, showed no visible reaction as the verdicts were read. David R. Lera Girardi's son in law and former lawyer at Girardi Keyes, also faces federal charges in Chicago. His trial is set for March third.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I had no idea that his son in law was involved in this too.
Speaker 2: Me neither.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't know he actually had a son in law, to be honest with.
Speaker 2: You, Yeah, me neither. But what I did realize there was a name missing, and that was Erica Girardi. Yes.
Speaker 3: Now a lot of people are asking what does this mean for Erica.
Speaker 2: I'm not a lawyer, so I have no idea, nor have I spoken to Erica about this.
Speaker 3: It's my understanding that no charges have been.
Speaker 2: Everything was dropped.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, so this is the end of it, and then he will be sentenced. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean, but what does that mean in like the dementia of it all. Does that mean they don't believe that he had it or he's still I don't know.
Speaker 3: Does that mean he stays in a home for dementia. Does that mean he goes to jail?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I'm curious to see what happens to him. He's still in a home right for dementia?
Speaker 2: Is that correct? Correct? And I mean you could see his face when he walked out. There's multiple times, or he didn't even know that like what his lawyer's name was, what he was talking about.
Speaker 3: But there's also people saying that it's an act. Yeah, so it's it's it's crazy. I mean, but as Erica's friend, Like, what do you have to say, like if you talk to her about this or are you going to talk to her about it? Are you going to let her open up to you if she wants to?
Speaker 2: I think, because I mean, we hear it all the time on watch What Happens Live. Whenever there's anything legal involved, you know, you can never really answer any questions or talk about it. So I feel like, out of respect for her considering her name is not mentioned anywhere in this, I don't think it's my place or necessary for me to talk about it with her because no matter what her relationship is with Tom or what it was, I would imagine this is extremely hard to watch. It's extremely hard to watch it.
Speaker 3: I know it's got to be. I mean, she's spent what twenty five years with him, is that correct? Something along those lines.
Speaker 2: It's really long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's got to be really hard not to mention what Erica has gone through in the past few years, having to defend herself, the money that has cost her for his bad doings.
Speaker 2: Do you think that the cameras will go back up. I don't know, because I.
Speaker 3: Mean I have a feeling they will. It's kind of like this same timing as oc with the sixteen million dollar fraud investigation that was involved on our show, cameras went back up.
Speaker 2: So how long did cameras go back up for that.
Speaker 3: It was a week or so, maybe a couple weeks. If it might have been longer, I'm not sure. I can't I honestly can't remember, but it was a little while. And I know that cameras stopped a couple of weeks ago, right with Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they had their final trip. Yeah, So I think they just have confessionals left. I mean, who knows, maybe they will just dig in instead of putting cameras back up, they'll just ask all the women you know what, you know, Like, I'm sure they're only on their like first or second looks for their confessionals. So I'm sure they're going to talk about it.
Speaker 3: But I bet they'll bring cameras up and they'll be some kind of meeting at someone's house and just to talk about it with Erica, I have a.
Speaker 2: How much can chieve and say, that's the thing like when lawsuits are involved, how much can people? And I think it's over now. I think it's over.
Speaker 3: Other than the son in law, I think that, uh, for Tom, it's over and next he'll just get sentenced.
Speaker 4: But how I mean, God, it's got her and her feelings. Oh for sure, it's for sure and heartbreaking breaking for all these victims that were involved.
Speaker 2: In this and we're stammed. Scheme is pretty serious. And that much money, I mean, that's more money than we'll ever have tam and that was taken.
Speaker 5: From now we're going to be very rich one day rich, Yeah, from from your foot OnlyFans account that we're starting. Yes, I should, we should do a joint one, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I don't think it's appropriate for me to dig into it with eric it's just what we already know. We have her opinions on everything from season's past, and I would think that, you know, all of the emotions that are probably flooding her coming with this news must be a lot and not something I need to cover on the Real Household's Orange County recap.
Speaker 3: No other there's other million dollar scandals to cover on Orange County.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys got your own shit show we got to cover, so we'll be booked. Your own shit show going. But until then, let's dig into Olivia flowers shit show and see what she's up to.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's go.
Speaker 2: Olivia Flowers is a true Southern bell who returned home to Charleston shortly before the pandemic hit and what was supposed to be a week long vacation turned into a permanent stay. She was clearly on Southern Charm before coming back to her hometown. Olivia was working as a production assistant in Los Angeles. Then I want to know what show she was working for. Oh, I do too, Let's ask her. But she was on Southern Charm for two seasons. She joined the show and it's eight season as a love interest of Austin prol Flowers recently got cut from the show's cast for season ten. It wasn't my choice, Flowers told band of Pump Rules stars. She say, I mean, I was super bummed a lot of people I think made the choice because I have this new relationship and I'm choosing another path. Flowers said that she received a call them from the production company behind the reality series a couple weeks before filming, and that's kind of where we are. I heard that she lives in Los Angeles now, but let's kind of really yeah, so let's bring her in kind of see what she's up to, and also try to figure out when Southern Charm is starting to AIRIC for us. Hi, you look beautiful, Thank you, so do y'all. I don't know about that. We wake up and yeah, we're here every day. We're just showing up doing Yes.
Speaker 6: Yes, I was going to be in l at this time, and I was going to get to the this like go meet you at the studio and oh, that's right.
Speaker 3: You were supposed to come in studio and something change. So where are you right now?
Speaker 7: I'm in Charleston.
Speaker 2: Well, we heard that you live in LA. Now is that true?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: I mean I'm in I go and like visit there. I lived in LA three years ago.
Speaker 3: But I know you were working with the production company right work for what what production company?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 6: I was it was it was I was a production assistant over at Paramount and so I just kind of freelance, like I did a bunch of different shows and then I started working as like the assistant to this acting coach with auditioning by heart, and she would be like an on set acting coach.
Speaker 7: Huhaim while there.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you a question. Did you do that job because you really wanted to be in front of the camera.
Speaker 2: It's kind of an easy way to get in.
Speaker 6: I think, like initially that was it. I was just happy to have a foot in the door. But I also that job was made me realize I wanted to.
Speaker 7: Do things behind the camera.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, Yeah, because my son's girlfriend wants to work in front of the camera, but I'm trying to get her a job to work behind the camera first in a production company.
Speaker 2: Which it's hard. It's a hard gig too, for sure.
Speaker 6: That's why I was happy, like just being a production sits and I was like, I'll go get people's coffee, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I'm damn I want to be a production assistant. No you don't. You don't I do shit for anybody.
Speaker 3: You are so full you get to go get coffee and all kinds of fun stuff. I'm sure it really prepared you though, to go on to you know, working in Southern charm.
Speaker 7: I think it did. I mean, yeah, it's reality TV. But it's it's produced.
Speaker 6: It's yeah, it did give it gave me. It just gave me a little lesson on like set life.
Speaker 7: How highly edited.
Speaker 2: Do you think that your relationship with Austin was because when you came in, you were already in a relationship with him.
Speaker 7: Correct, we were just talking.
Speaker 6: We had been introduced when I was in the top being on the show, so.
Speaker 7: We weren't ever officially boyfriend and girlfriend with the show stuff.
Speaker 2: But had you made out.
Speaker 7: It was yeah, but it definitely was like encouraged.
Speaker 6: I mean they tell you, you know, like during casting, like any relationships you have with these people ahead of time is encouraged.
Speaker 7: But I you know, but.
Speaker 6: Like a lot that is and I say this all the time like a broken record, but like that is such a misconception. People thought I just dated him to like get on the show, and I was like, I take great pride in that I didn't have to date someone to get on the show.
Speaker 2: But even if you did, who cares. But also that every girl that is on Southern Charm, that's how it kind of it's portrayed to us like, oh, well they're brought it. Whether it was Catherine back in the day or whoever. It was like they came in because they're dating this person. But I think it's how authentic your relationships are on it, which is where we kind of follow along in the story. So my question is, you recently announced that you were leaving Southern charm. I was somebody who was not asked back on Beverly Hills. How did it make you feel fired too? Yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Mean I talked briefly about this, and I I mean I definitely didn't see it coming.
Speaker 7: I think I just thought, you know, the.
Speaker 6: Season before was a strong season, as miserable as it was, and so I definitely was thrown.
Speaker 7: Off by not being asked back.
Speaker 6: But the thing that like threw me most was the conversations I was having with the production company, not Brava, but the production company before, where it was like asking me like or say anything, like you know you don't live in Charleston, You're not doing this, like kind of making it like it was like something I did to.
Speaker 1: Not be.
Speaker 2: The old switch room. They're trying to make it sound like you'll.
Speaker 6: Don't another direction and like get a single girl who wants to like have fun, like sleep with a cast, like just say that.
Speaker 2: But don't try to make me bad.
Speaker 7: I didn't do Like, I just.
Speaker 6: Went through the worst thing in my life on camera and I showed up for work.
Speaker 7: I continue to do it.
Speaker 2: And you're talking about your brother in this moment, right, yeah, and you're can you give our listeners a little bit of history of what you're going through at the reunion for Southern Charm.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So during right in the middle of filming, my brother passed away, and I mean it was like right in the middle, and so all the dramas that.
Speaker 7: That was going on, Like I it was like I got a break. I got like a week to with my family and whatnot.
Speaker 6: And then it was like someone press play on production, like Okay, now we're back here, we're back. We got to talk about Taylor and Austin like we got and it was like my I mean I always say like and look back on that season, and I was I felt like I was sleep on, like I don't even remember it, Like I'm trying. I'm like with all this trauma and then I have to sit there and be mad at Austin, Like it was just a mess.
Speaker 2: It was a mess.
Speaker 3: Sometimes when something really bad happens to somebody, I feel like the network does make a decision to kind of let them go. Maybe it's a pause, maybe it's a break, anything that affects your mental health. I feel like nowadays, with everything that's going on within the network, they're like, Okay, I think maybe you need to take some time to yourself.
Speaker 7: And if that was the conversation that we had, like I could even wrap my head around that, because if there was a time I wanted to take to myself, it was probably when.
Speaker 6: It was all happening, right, That was when I was like, that's when I needed the break desperately. You know, I didn't even get to see my parents when all of this was happening because we were filming and so.
Speaker 2: But this also became a big topic of discussion on Real Housewives of New York because one of the housewives, I think it was her grandmother passed away and she said, you know, I never had the option to see her during those last couple you know, hard days or whatever it may have been, and production and everybody else was like, you actually have the chance to leave and go whenever you want. So I that has always been kind of a back and forth when we when we hear that, but I do think there is a certain amount of pressure that's put on you if you're filming a show, you're going to show up and you're going to do the best at your job. Yeah, that is how it was.
Speaker 6: And don't get me wrong, like production, like our showrunner, everyone in the world was incredibly respectful and throughout the whole process. But it was, yeah, it was like commitment, like.
Speaker 7: I committed this. I remember having a conversation.
Speaker 3: With my dad where you felt the pressure. Is that what you're trying to say?
Speaker 2: You felt the pressure to.
Speaker 6: Not because it was like they were putting on me. But it's just like, this is a job. I signed up for it, We're here, We're doing it. And also like I didn't want them to film and talk about what was happening with me not there if that was.
Speaker 3: Ever even like a possibility, like if they talked about that is a possibility, actually.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like I wouldn't at all, But so but showing up for it and it was fine and like we got through the season, but it just was so frustrating because I felt like during filming, like no one was like really remembering what was happening, Like Austin and Taylor and.
Speaker 7: I were like screaming at each other in Jamaica, like having these huge.
Speaker 3: Fights, and I was so you don't feel like they gave you much grace for what you were going through.
Speaker 2: No, not at all did any.
Speaker 3: Of your castmates reach out to when they found out about you leaving the show.
Speaker 6: Just the ones that I'm like close with, which would be Leva and Benita, and then like Craig and Shep.
Speaker 2: You know, Teddy used to date Shep. I did not used to date Shep.
Speaker 7: Why are you hearing this?
Speaker 2: Never for the record, like I grew up together. He went away to boarding school in like the eighth grade or whatever. But Shep. The part that was the craziest to me was when Shep became on, you know, came on Southern Charm and he was like this casanova. I'm like, what like Shep growing up? I mean, he wasn't like that when he was in school, Like he had that crush on Jenny Sanfield for like a million years. Like we like he was not the guy that was like dating all the chicks like he was.
Speaker 3: I think we were cesty to find out where Jenny is so she can be a castle.
Speaker 2: No, she's still one of my best friends. But like we Shep was the guy we would go to to like tell him our like our sadness or whatever. Like he was the friend of all the girls, but he was not the guy that we all hooked up with. But really what was he.
Speaker 7: Like good at talking about emotions?
Speaker 2: No, but he was just he was more And I mean he still is this way to this day, like with me, like he will always like he immediately goes back to how we were in like sixth grade, Like he'll be like, Pedro, how's it going, Remember when this happened? And the like he has such an incredible memory for weird shit that like I don't even remember. And like he had a really good family and we always went to his house and he was they were a provider of so much entertainment for our life. But like he wasn't this bad boy when we were younger. Wait what state were you in? South Carolina? And like I know his older sister, I know his younger brother, Like I know what I know all of that. Maybe you should be cast on the show. I'm not moving to Charleston as a forty three year old mother of four to do what, Like I mean Olivia already hooked up with Travis. What am I gonna do?
Speaker 7: Who's Travis?
Speaker 2: What is his name? Is it not Travis?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: What's Catherine's ex's name? Oh, Tomas, Thomas, you did not bag service.
Speaker 7: I don't know what's happening. I gotta I gotta go, Olivia.
Speaker 2: Did you really tell me you were drunk? Tell me you were drunk? Okay, now past and that I was a good thought.
Speaker 7: I really thought that was gonna be one I could take to the grave with me.
Speaker 2: I did not think that I was ever gonna I'm sorry. I'm willing to take a lot of things to the grave. But like, what made you want to make out with him in the first place?
Speaker 7: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Alcohol. Blame it on that.
Speaker 7: I'll say this.
Speaker 6: I like I like older dudes, like I think, not older like Grandpa, but like I like more like like a dilf, I like adult, not saying that.
Speaker 2: Do you like man boobs? No? Do you like dad bod Man?
Speaker 6: Wants man boots like a soft one, not like like granddad.
Speaker 2: Bod Okay, how old is your boyfriend?
Speaker 7: He's tears older than me.
Speaker 2: We're not moving on from Thomas yet I invested because I think she's no, she may be moving on, but I'm not done because I have to remember that Olivia and Catherine were close, right, right, So did you not see the red flags with Catherine and him? And you were like, you know what, maybe I could change him or what was there that moment?
Speaker 7: First of all, I'll hook up.
Speaker 6: I'm not thinking about the next week or anything like that. I didn't know Catherine when that happened.
Speaker 7: For the record, I know that was like translated a little differently at reunion that Catherine and I were friends.
Speaker 3: That happened.
Speaker 7: I didn't know. I'd never even met Catherine.
Speaker 2: But you're currently friends with her, right.
Speaker 7: And Catherine knows the old spiel. Yeah, all the things. But no, but I wasn't trying. I was looking up with him out of like why it took him? Y'all?
Speaker 2: You were you were just attracted to him.
Speaker 7: I was just drunk.
Speaker 2: Great, let's talk about because how old is he.
Speaker 7: To be my father?
Speaker 2: Like twice well that I'm not gonna let it go because Thomas Ravenel, like I grew up with the Ravenels as like part of this whole thing. Like I mean, we were all debutantes. We all did all this shit. We like the.
Speaker 7: Richardson Carolina Carolina.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 2: So like when they show these girls wanting to hook up with Tom granted I called him Travis, but Thomas, it is so bananas to me because I was like a kid looking at this family and I was like, what a shit show?
Speaker 3: So he comes from like a big family. Is that what you're saying, like a very.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, like they had. There's a difference in California and Olivia. Correct me if I'm wrong. California is very new money. It's like you wear your like Louis vuittons that have new colors on it, and it's like everybody's showing and showing what they've got. In the South, nobody shows what they've got.
Speaker 7: It's also not proper etiquette. It's like yeah in the South.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. So it's like all of the wives of like the hottest men are like, I know, this is like a TikTok trend, but they're very demure, very modest, like this is what we create and blah blah blah. And these were kind of the men that all were womanizers like as I was growing up, and they kind of like Thomas. Yes, like Thomas, but there that's every dad that I ever knew.
Speaker 3: Where's Thomas nowadays? He's no longer on the show.
Speaker 7: Right, No, I believe he's an aChn Georgia.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: And so how Catheryn and your friends with Catherine? How is she doing now? She's gone through a lot.
Speaker 7: Catherine's good. Yeah, she we were Actually I was like throwing some like behind the scenes stuff for this websites.
Speaker 6: I'm working on with her, and she just she just has such like a fun, goofy side and she is really like and it's just a or that you don't see that side of her. And she doesn't press her interviews or anything like that, so like you really do just see like the headlines and whatnot.
Speaker 7: You don't ever get to see the personal side of her.
Speaker 2: And I always felt bad for her.
Speaker 3: My heart broke for her with her kids, situation with the custody and all that stuff was just very heartbreak.
Speaker 6: I just I can't even imagine having cameras in my face at the age that she did, like like nineteen twenty, Like I can't imagine the reality show in my early twenties, like and then on top of what was going on in her personal life, So I just think, yeah, there, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I but do you consider her like a true friend? You trust her? You would you spend time with her outside of filming? And that's somebody that Okay, yeah.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 6: And that's one thing like she said too when she was off charm like, you really see who your true friends are.
Speaker 7: Who talks to you after that. So I'm sure y'all can relate to like and I think that could not be more true.
Speaker 2: Do you think that you would ever go back to the sh if you were asked?
Speaker 7: Yeah, definitely. I enjoyed the whole process. I really did. And like I said, I was bummed not to be asked back.
Speaker 2: But are you still upset about it? Because it took me?
Speaker 3: Uh, it took me quite a while too. I got asked back eventually, but it took me a while.
Speaker 2: Oh that a humble brag. You know who hasn't been asked back?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well yeah, you didn't ask y'all there, Like, how did y'all handle?
Speaker 7: Like? How was it for y'all?
Speaker 2: For me?
Speaker 3: I was on for twelve years straight, so it was kind of you know, my kids grew up.
Speaker 2: My daughter had said to me, mom, I don't.
Speaker 3: Even know you other than a housewife, like you've always been on TV. And it was like I was like, oh, I go, I've been nothing now. You know, you definitely go through emotions, but then you get to the other side and you're like, hey, life isn't that bad on the other side.
Speaker 2: For me, it was different. Like Tamar had so many years, I was only on you know, three and a half years or whatever it was, And for me it was just about And I think this is a very Southern mentality of a way of thinking, Like when I didn't get asked BacT, I kept thinking I'm not good enough? Like why am I not good?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think like a natural response though, why am I not special enough? Why am I not whatever? And I could have chosen many different paths at that point. I could have decided to completely go away, but like at that point I decided to fight and work hard and create a business and a life and like now me and Tamor have this huge podcast together and realized that like it really has nothing to do with not being enough, Like maybe at that time in my life, I wasn't enough for what they needed. Yeah, And like I and also but just feeling those emotions and going not enough for like a person in general, but like I wasn't willing to give enough. And I think that's where I found a lot of peace is knowing like I'm gonna work really hard. I think if you put me in a line of people, I will work harder than you know, ninety five percent of them. But also no, like it's okay, it's okay for not everyone.
Speaker 3: For me, I just had to keep telling myself, like, don't be don't be upset that it's over. Be happy that it happened.
Speaker 2: You know that you had that chance.
Speaker 3: And for me, twelve years is a very long time to be on TV and to be on you know, Bravo, this platform and all the excitement that goes along with it. But you know, you there's a part that you miss it. It feels like you've been kicked out of the cool girls club, like you know, you're in back in high school and they're like, we don't you can't sit with us anymore.
Speaker 7: You can't sit with us kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because nobody, honestly, nobody reached out to me. No only nobody, no one in my d and I had complete opposite, like all of the girls from over Hells stood by me and they were like, no, we want her, we love her, She's our person. So it's like it really that helped the blow for me. But people with Tamar were very jealous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but for me, like it was just like Andy Cohen reached out to me, Alex Baskin reached out to me.
Speaker 2: She did for a few weeks after.
Speaker 3: I got fired, and then after she started filming, she just threw me to the side.
Speaker 2: Well we got to bring it back to Olivia now, yeah, okay, yes, we got to bring it back. Do you think all right? First off, its ship sober?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: Is that what we're dealing with?
Speaker 7: You know what I mean? I don't know.
Speaker 6: I haven't been obviously in like around filming. I'm not sure I think everyone's going to see that. But like every time I talked to him, he's he's good like and you know, I've seen him out a few times and I have not seen the like drunken, crazy shit, So I think I'm sure that you.
Speaker 2: Hell, wait, how long ago did you get let go?
Speaker 6: So they started it was February, because they started filming February, and I.
Speaker 2: Got okay, so was this year. Yeah, what do we think they're gonna start showing us January?
Speaker 7: I don't know, y'all, I'm so out of the loop.
Speaker 6: But if I had a guess, like just thinking about the timing of it, December January makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where do you stand with Austin now? And like, was there a point where you really thought Austin was going to be your person? I don't.
Speaker 6: I think I just like it started so quick with him and he and I I did. I don't think so, because like nobody in my life felt that way, and it showed like everyone in my life is very much like kayleba is having fun with Austin, like we'll let them do that, and so it just I could tell it like people around me weren't rooting for their relationship. But I think it was just comfortable, especially coming into a very intimidating environment like reality TV, like having someone who's been doing it a while kind of taking under his wing, and then on top of it, like we did have chemistry. But I don't think I thought like long term he was it. I just it was fun and I enjoyed it for the time being.
Speaker 2: Was the Kristen Cavalieri drama with all that stuff that happened with Madison on Instagram and all that were you that or no?
Speaker 7: No, that was all that was all before me.
Speaker 2: That was all before you. Can we talk about Craig and Paige, I know that. Do you think that they'll get married?
Speaker 6: Okay, she's won that like reach out. I do I think they'll get married. I think, like they talk about on the show, there's some stuff they have to figure out, like geographically, but just maybe like brought like once you're in a relationship, especially like in the Bravo world, like everything's just kind of pressured, like okay, moving living like they're set up now seems so legit. Like she's got her stick place in New York, he's got Charleston. It easy flight, Like I hate that they're getting so much pressure to like.
Speaker 2: And they can film at each other's places. But I think where we all have to be somewhat cognizant of reality is like at some point relationships do take work. Yeah, and it's not just going to be the fluff of being on a show and being able to like have quippie comments back and forth, but like you do have to make those decisions, like am I.
Speaker 3: That'll be a make it or break up for them, like when they do eventually move in, like if he moves to New York or she moves too.
Speaker 2: True, but can we rate on a scale of most charming to least charming? Shep, Craig and Austin.
Speaker 7: Dang, I want to say.
Speaker 6: Craig, I don't know Craig and Shepherd about the same for charming?
Speaker 2: Have you made out with Have you made out with Shep and Craig?
Speaker 7: No, I'm not. It was just and Travis.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, fine, fine, right.
Speaker 7: Travis, we're all changing to Rat saying to Travis, by the way.
Speaker 2: I know that that that's it's it's his new name. Travis.
Speaker 3: Has Page done a crossover like like Craig is done on her show.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she's been on Charm a good bit.
Speaker 2: Which O G. Do you think should leave the show first, Craig or.
Speaker 7: Oh damn oh damn uh?
Speaker 2: Like who do you think makes the show?
Speaker 6: That's just hard. I think Craig makes. I think I love because he's and as you know, like what you see is what.
Speaker 7: You get, and I love that about him.
Speaker 6: Not saying that Craig is no, but I just think that's more entertaining to watch someone be who they are unapologetically, and.
Speaker 7: I think that is so Shep.
Speaker 6: And I think if Craig's obviously going into the realm of settling down, then maybe.
Speaker 2: Even Craig so so so Craig should leave first, is what you're saying. Yeah, I guess, yeah, okay.
Speaker 7: You people are going to disagree with me on that.
Speaker 2: Well, Lev's spin off show, Southern Hospitality, takes place at Republic. Do you ever go there? Is it a fun vibe? Do we care?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Republic's always been the hot spot in Charleston. You know, you know, Charleston's small.
Speaker 6: We don't really have like a hot club scene or anything like that. Say Republicans as close as you're gonna get, so it's always a good time.
Speaker 7: I don't go. I'll go to like Leve's birthday when.
Speaker 6: They're like filming that, but I don't really go for any of like the other filming of it.
Speaker 7: But I mean, Republic's a good place.
Speaker 6: If anything scandalous is going to happen in Charleston, it's most likely going to go down to Republic's.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about your future, what is next for you?
Speaker 6: So right now I'm working on it's a like a web series. I've partnered with a really great production company here in Charleston, Caused Films, and they I actually got the idea when I was on Southern Charm because you can relate to this. There's so many behind the scene moments or just just things that weren't ever aired, like really fun things that were captured funny way, yeah, all of it that you would never see aired. And I remember being on Charma like someone just needs to have like a b roll camera going for this whole process.
Speaker 7: Obviously that wouldn't be appreciate allowed contract.
Speaker 6: So now I'm not with them, I kind of want to like still keep that momentum going with this web series and like interacting with other Bravo.
Speaker 7: People or like going and interview them or just showing like.
Speaker 6: Different things I'm getting to do different opportunities I've had where it's like meeting people like y'all, like today we filmed me setting up for this and like us watching y'all's other podcast episodes and kind of like doing the research and like showing that just behind.
Speaker 7: The scene b roll stuff. And so that's kind of what this web series is that I'm excited about.
Speaker 2: And what's it called.
Speaker 6: We are calling it off season, but I'm very indecisive. I keep going back and forth, but I think it's going to be off season.
Speaker 2: Listen, never be indecisive about anything. Like you you trust your gut and you go immediately for it. Like the second that we heard Twats were like us, that's us where we are Twats, We are Twaddy, we are assholes. Like so if there's a second of you that thinks that this isn't right for you, pick a different name. But if you think that this is where people are going to find you, do it.
Speaker 6: It's so far it's off season because that captures the whole concept of what it is. Like my dream is to have like athletes get to interview them and like show their life on.
Speaker 7: The off season. So that's kind of like where that the name came from.
Speaker 2: I think it's a great name. I love it, Thank you, thank you, keep it.
Speaker 6: But I just want to ask you, like I get imposters syndrome, like now that I don't have the show to be like, yeah, on the show is what I do. So now and I'll talking to Naomi. She was on the show before and she was saying the thing she was with Craig before, Right, yes, that was, but she was saying, like we both were saying that, it's like when you don't have the show to kind of fall back on, it's like that's your platform of being. It's like on social media and stuff, you go like a sense.
Speaker 8: Of yeah, imposters to where I'm like, well now I feel like I'm just putting stuff out there to stay real, or like me chatting shit on Madison just now, like I'm not saying any things to just stay out there.
Speaker 3: And like, all right, well you were asked questions. And that's the thing that I struggled with after I was fired, is no matter what I said or did or whatever podcast went on, every you know, the trolls on Instagram are like, oh, you're just trying to say relevant, right, Like yeah, but don't don't listen to that. You have, you had a platform, a big platform. You're going to keep the momentum going.
Speaker 2: Like even if somebody's like I was on twenty five years and you're like, I'm on I was on two years. You know what you were on and that's more than most people can say about their life.
Speaker 3: And it's what you do with that platform like and credible, create something and create something interesting, and create something exciting and give us something that we don't have on our own.
Speaker 2: And if you'd create that, like with me and Tam in this pod, like we had both just been fired and we're like, all right, we're just gonna talk shit and we're going to share our opinions. And we got a lot of hell for it, and we still do. But it's like we are giving a different you know, thought process to that process.
Speaker 6: You have the control of your own narratives, like you're.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and and then also remember your importance and just because you were fired from a job doesn't mean that you're not going to get another one. So go out and create as much shit as you might be on House Villains or Traders or something you just don't know, you do not know, just stop dating Travis Slash Thomas.
Speaker 7: Drunken hook up. My god, I would take it back in a heartbat.
Speaker 2: If I we appreciate you. Where do our fans find you so that they can see what you're up.
Speaker 7: To right now?
Speaker 6: It's just the Instagram TikTok Olivia B Flowers and hopefully we'll be launching the off season here in the fall, and I'll follow up with that once that gets going. But thank you all so much for having me. I really really was looking forward to talking to you all.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, Bye bye.