Speaker 1: All right, Hello, this is Lyle, This is the gek. This is the Therapy Gecko, and welcome to the Therapy Gecko podcast. This is a compilation of the best conversations from the Therapy Gecko live stream that I do every Monday Wednesday Friday at ten pm Eastern Standard Time on twitch dot tv slash Lyle forever. That's Lyle and then the word forever. So if you want to call in, go follow me over there, and then for a video version of this podcast, head on over to YouTube dot com slash Lyle forever. That's again the word forever. For general updates, follow me on Instagram at Lyle the number four ever. So these are conversations with strangers. These are phone calls with people that I have never met before. Okay. We recorded the first part of this episode on the beach as we told stories of our enemies. The second part from outer space as we discussed times, as we discussed things that activate us. Okay, the third part from the middle of the ocean, as we talked about times we've been lost. All right, enough of me, enough of this. This podcast is sponsored by No One. Enjoy the show. Hail Satan, I love you all.
Speaker 2: All from Bailey.
Speaker 1: Bailey Bailey Bailey Bailey Bailey. Are you watching You're not even on your computer? You're like on your TV right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just I just meant it is this is this good?
Speaker 1: Now? Yes? How are you in? Where are you? Are you in a living room right now?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just in a living room.
Speaker 1: Do you have a price? Can you go into perhaps the Do you have a small bathroom? Could you go into the nearest bathroom and sit in the bathtub? And I want I want to you're you're in a public space right now. You're in a living room or something, aren't you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, living room.
Speaker 1: I want to talk to the most insular version of you. I want to talk to you, uninfluenced by by the outside.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I can go. Uh I mean yeah, my room.
Speaker 7: Uh I go on there, I get the basket upstairs?
Speaker 1: Is it upstairs? Do you have to go?
Speaker 4: It's all one level. So all right, I'm in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: You're in the bathroom.
Speaker 4: My room has a bathroom in it, so you're in.
Speaker 1: The bathroom of your room. Yeah, that's perfect. That's a combination of our two options. That's the best of my world. What does your bathroom look like? What? What's the what color is it?
Speaker 4: Let's see walls or kind of like a light like not white, but you know, a good little cream color.
Speaker 1: How dirty is your bathroom?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: You know it's it's pretty clean, surprisingly, you know. I mean there's not much here really to make it dirty. I mean, you know, I got like some soap toothbust hair jel on it, but that's about it.
Speaker 1: Hello, do you have any enemies Bailey?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know I was calling because I got I got one on my mind, my downstairs neighbor. I live in an apartment. I just moved to, uh to an apartment, and yeah, the downstairs neighbor's uh you know, I mean we're probably in these you know.
Speaker 1: Do you think he doesn't? Do you think that they don't like you? Or do you think that yeah like that or do they just know?
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean I don't. I'm not a big fan of them. They're like they're like this like seventy maybe maybe even older, just like white hairs, you know, just like an old couple, really really elderly couple, but like not like old enough to not like do anything as far as like like they they do leave the house and everything, but they're retired so they're like always home. So it's like, you know, I when I moved here, I have a pretty nice little sound system, so you know, I do have a sub.
Speaker 1: And they definitely more than you hate them, I can I can already tell.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, but you know, the day I plugged it in, I probably had it on for like, I don't know, a minute or two and you know, knocking on the door. This is like at noon, I'm working from home with you know, COVID going on and everything. So I didn't know, you know, if they worked from home or if they you know not or if they go to work or whatever. But yeah, they knocked like two minutes and they're like, oh, the sub is shaking our apartment. And I was like, okay, come on, like it's bare lyon, you know. So I was like, so this is how this is gonna play out, you know, for however long we're Here's.
Speaker 1: Funny because I've been we've all been to old people's houses, and we all know how much like fine China and like you know, ceramic chotchki's they have in their homes. Yeah, just like all of them are like shaking off of their davenports and dressers and shattering memories or and I.
Speaker 4: Was like, okay, that's what I was kind of picturing in my mind. And then I was like, okay, come on. Like and also it was at like noons, so I was hoping they wouldn't be home. And then the ladies she's like, oh, yeah, we're home. Like I worked from home, but my husband's retired. I was like, oh sick. So, like, you know, there's no safe time where I'm going to be able to like really listen to music or anything, because I just did all my lunch break, you know, trying to enjoy myself. You know, that's just one incident. You know, I hung a couple of TVs. One in my room, one in the living room. They're like, what are you doing up there? I'm like, you know, look, I'm moving in. It's gonna be loud, you know, foxes, fronderture, moving around, you know, mountain stuff in the walls and stuff, you know, and they'll see me out on the streets and she'd be like, oh, what you doing up there? There's different little things like that. You know, they're probably you know, an enemy of mine. I don't necessarily.
Speaker 1: You know, what's funny is the fact that you started this call with your TV blaring at the tops like full. I don't have anyone of the chat remembers is, but you started this call with the TV blaring, and I can only imagine, but I can just tell from that that you're one hundred percent that just that's the way that you do things.
Speaker 4: You know. I try to be considerate for sure. For sure. You know, I've I've limited the the sub use. I've turned it down to just minuscule.
Speaker 1: I feel bad that my voice is destroying the glass chotchkes in this old couple's house right now.
Speaker 4: Well it's muted. I muted the TV. You know, I moved away, so it's it probably shouldn't be at least, you know, but I definitely was playing the stream on there prior to this call. So hopefully they're not like wondering what the hell is going on? You know, we'll see.
Speaker 1: Do you have any other enemies? You know?
Speaker 4: Uh, you know, maybe you know, I think you know, people get enemies, you know, throughout their lifetime, and you know, I think they come and go and it's hard to say, you know, do they still view you as an enemy because you know, for the most part, I feel like you can just put them them in the past and just be like, oh, you know, put that person behind me, and you know you just kind of like ignore them to see them like day to day. I don't know, like.
Speaker 3: Stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Do you consistently have enemies like throughout each phase of your life?
Speaker 4: How old are you, uh, twenty five? Twenty five? Yeah, graduated college like two years ago and you know, got like a corporate job and everything like that.
Speaker 1: Did you have enemies in college?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 4: Here and there? I mean, you know, you have more friends than I would say enemies, and enemies are like nothing like long term. You know. Maybe it's just like one night, you know, you're out drinking with your buddies. You might, you know, make an enemy there, you know, getting a little a little a little humble, you know, a little little fight here and there. But I don't think like, no, like nemesis.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: Well, Mike, you know, look, I hope that this I hope that you're able to resolve this issue that you have with this old couple peacefully.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll see you know, yeah hopefully.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I can't see I've been respectful, more respectful, I guess it.
Speaker 1: Give a call in again and give us an update on you know who ends up dead?
Speaker 3: Of course, of course that's gladly. Thank you all.
Speaker 1: Right, Bailey. I love you very much. I'll talk to you again soon.
Speaker 4: Thank you, gay love you, love you to you.
Speaker 1: Take care.
Speaker 9: Call from Katie, Call from Katie, Katie, Hello, Oh my gosh. I didn't actually think I was going to get on tonight.
Speaker 1: I don't think you were going to get on tonight either, and that had Now are we on?
Speaker 9: Hi, Lyle? How are you tonight?
Speaker 1: You know I'm doing all right? Thanks for asking. Not a lot of people ask me how I am, but and they don't have to, but you know, it always feels nice when they do. It's okay, Yes, you said, whoa are you?
Speaker 6: Are you?
Speaker 9: I've been like trying to call you for like three streams now and also in my phone I would call you and then it would hang up like two seconds later, So I was like really afraid that. I don't know why I thought you like blocked me.
Speaker 5: You were like this girl's annoying.
Speaker 1: Mmm, No, I don't think you were annoying. Wait have we talked before? I remember talking to a Katie.
Speaker 9: It's a different Katie. I was there for that stream, though, But I love a.
Speaker 3: New kt Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I don't. I haven't blocked people. Are There are people who've called like five hundred times. I don't block them. I'm actively rooting for them. If you've called, if you've called two hundred times, I want you to get in because that means you want to be here.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I have tried fifty four times.
Speaker 1: That's persistent. Yes, And I mean let me ask you while while this moment is still fresh within you, Katie, how does how has it compared two? How is how is the anticipation compared to the results to the reality.
Speaker 9: The results are really great. The anticipation was killing me because.
Speaker 1: I'll speak too soon on it being great, because it might go bad. We need to we need to plan, not necessarily because of you. You seem great. I might fuck it up.
Speaker 9: I doubt that they're a therapists unofficially unlicensed.
Speaker 1: But even what are you gonna say, Katie?
Speaker 9: I have a story about an enemy that I've been trying to tell all. I'm very excited for the prompt for tonight because I hate this girl. I will give her a space name because I do have a little better respect for her and won't. I don't want her to get docked or anything like that. So we're gonna we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Call Yes, do you have any enemies?
Speaker 10: I do.
Speaker 9: This is from when I was a child around the age like grades first up until high school. This girl hated me. We're not I'm not gonna say her real name, so we'll just like, we'll call her Garnet. So Garnet. She really had it out for me. We were in the same extracurricular activity. We both dance, did like competitive dance, and she I don't know why she didn't like me, but she was so mean to me that she would tell the other girls on the dance team because I was a competition like on Dance Moms, but not Dance Moms competition. Yeah, I would do competition dance where I would have to travel around my states and compete. It was very fun. But she she was popular and I was not, so she would tell the other girls that if they were friends with me, that she would not be friends with them. So I did not have a lot of friends growing up.
Speaker 1: How old were you? How old were you at the time, I.
Speaker 9: Was in the first grade. I was in first grade.
Speaker 11: Yeah, she was older than me too, how much older.
Speaker 9: She is like a year ahead of me, so she was in second grade. But it was pretty brutal. It was pretty brutal, and she would I would try to make friends with people, and she would call me selfish for trying to make friends. She was an asshole.
Speaker 1: So she was attempting to to rule the king the rule the social kingdom by set those rules of who could and could not be friends with whom.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but it only worked for like a specific age group. All of the older girls who were in like high school in middle school at that time, they were super nice to me because they saw through the bullshit.
Speaker 4: But it got to.
Speaker 9: The point where she would make me cry during class, and one time my teacher saw me cry and she got in trouble and said if she continued to bully me that she would not be able to do recital, which is like a big end of the year like performance. But fast forward a few years, we ended up going to the same middle school in high school, not on my plans.
Speaker 8: That was just the.
Speaker 9: Schools I was zoned for. I was in sophomore year, and she into a car wreck that almost killed her, and everyone was like really sad about it, and I kind of feel bad that I wasn't sad that she almost died, Like it was really bad, like she had two punctured lungs and like a crushed femur or something, and I just I remember hearing about the car wreck and I was like, Oh, was Garnet in the call car wreck? And there were a few of her, like actual names at my school, so I didn't realize it was her, So I asked if it was and I was like, oh, yeah, I don't like her. They were discussing how she almost died, and I was just like, oh, well, and I still feel kind of bad for that.
Speaker 1: So this girl was mean to you in second grade? Yes, and then fast forward what four years? Five years? Five years?
Speaker 9: A little bit more than that?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How long? How much longer?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 9: I was in fifth grade when I left the team that I was on before joining a new team, And she was mean.
Speaker 1: To you for the whole time or was she only mean to you in second grade?
Speaker 9: No, she was mean to me the entire time. Everyone was super mean to me because of her, Like even the teachers were mean to me. I, oh, here's another one. I broke my arm in fourth grade. I snapped my radius and my alma, which is like the bones in your forearm. I snapped them both. I can send you a picture of this X ray because it's pretty gruesome. It won't I don't think it'll get you banned. It's just an X ray. It's not like Gore, but it's pretty brutal. And I I had a dance with two other girls, so it was a trio, and they took the trio and made it a duo so it was only the two other people, and they took it to competition without me knowing, and I still had to pay. And it was just stuff like that. And I was like, you know what, I gotta I gotta go. I can't be in this environment anymore. So I went to a new studio.
Speaker 1: So you didn't actively you weren't actively happy that this that Garnet was in a car accident. You just didn't care or was part of it? Was any part of you actively happy?
Speaker 9: I wasn't actively happy, but I thought it was the fauna. I thought it was very much karma.
Speaker 1: Did any part of you actively feel good about it.
Speaker 9: No, okay, but I felt that I couldn't care, all.
Speaker 1: Right, because that would be that would just be bad for you.
Speaker 9: I feel like, yeah, okay, but listen, nothing can be as bad as James. James, yeah, the last guy, the.
Speaker 1: But we're never We're not talking about James. We're talking about you.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: What did you say? Your name was Katie? Katie right? New Katie new Katie? What? What? What are you in college now?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 1: When's the last time you even her? Are you still Facebook friends with this girl?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 9: No, I was. I haven't really seen her since she you're into the car accident, like at like uh, I saw her one year at school and I live in a college town, so we have like dual enrollment where you can spend your junior and senior year at the community college, so you can get your AA degree out of the way, you can get all your core crosses done.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 9: So she did that.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess at least you feel bad about not feeling bad. This could have This could have been way worse.
Speaker 9: It could have been, but I would have I would.
Speaker 1: Have been more. I had to ask you that, like if you actively because if you I would be disturbed if you actively were pleased that you were in a car accident. You not you being apathetic about her being in a car accident not that bad as long as you're not like, actively reveling in it, because there's that's not a good thing to revel in.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate you sharing that with us, Katie.
Speaker 9: I'm glad I could. I've been waiting for an opportunity to call, and this was my moment to shine.
Speaker 1: I asked for a story about an enemy, and you gave me a solid story about an enemy.
Speaker 5: I'm really glad delivered.
Speaker 1: You know what, Katie, if there were a job, you'd have done a good one.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: I love you very much.
Speaker 9: I love you too. Happy birthday, Lyle.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. Have a good one. Bye bye bye.
Speaker 2: Call from.
Speaker 1: What Eddie?
Speaker 4: Eddie?
Speaker 1: Tell me something? Tell me nothing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I can't believe you got on. Man, give me one moment. I'm gonna get to my coffin. I'm gonna get to my coffin.
Speaker 1: Don't hold on. Do you have a coffin?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, do you have a coffin?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 7: But no, it's coffin like, what do you.
Speaker 1: Mean it's coughin? Like, send me a picture, don't don't describe it to me, semi a picture?
Speaker 7: All right, give me one moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll wait. I don't want you to stop watching either, DEMI chronicles. Just have it on while you sleep and I'll infiltrate your dreams. Someone just texted me saying, boobs are ass.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 7: I'm good? I uh too. You didn't expect to get on my bad. I was completely unprepared, you know what.
Speaker 1: Look you're as prepared to take the call as I was to make it, So I guess you're right. I don't prepare either.
Speaker 7: How you're doing, gig?
Speaker 1: You know I'm doing all right? Thanks for asking. Not a lot of people ask me how I am, but I appreciate when they do, not that they're obligated.
Speaker 7: Well you say that, but I've watched this stream. I've called like one other stream, but this stream everybody seems to care about.
Speaker 8: You get.
Speaker 1: Did you send me the picture?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: All right, we'll wait.
Speaker 7: You want me to in the picture right now?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 7: It's just a it's a truck, I mean inside a car.
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 7: I'man just inside a truck.
Speaker 1: You're inside of a truck.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just.
Speaker 7: Wanted to get secluded away from you know, family and other you know, other people who might still be awake.
Speaker 1: Would you say your name was.
Speaker 8: Hetty?
Speaker 1: Do you have any enemies, Eddie, Not at the moment.
Speaker 7: I've had enemies before. I guess.
Speaker 1: Tell me about a past enemy of yours.
Speaker 7: Let me think, Uh, you know, I have a good story. This isn't me, but this is a really good Like I think everybody has enemies, you know, like even if you haven't met them yet, there's gonna be a time of one like just forces himself in your life. But uh, this is a story that happened to two of my dad's friends growing up.
Speaker 8: This is like a.
Speaker 1: Do you believe that you have enemies right now that you don't know about?
Speaker 7: Yes, and they might not be aware of me either, If that makes sense.
Speaker 1: What do you think? Who do you think is more scared you or your potential enemies that don't know about you?
Speaker 7: Based on how I walk through that, I would say them because I don't mess with people you know I might want or two. I don't seek out I'm not confrontational, I don't try to I'll try stuff on people's.
Speaker 1: Shoes and stuff.
Speaker 7: I feel like whoever's it's gonna be my enemy is gonna have to really go out of their way. And I guess not you know, you know I try to rob me or something on the long night or something like that, or like my house.
Speaker 1: Or like you do you consider yourself deadly?
Speaker 7: No, not by any means, but also like went back into a corner. I can get kind of crazy, you know.
Speaker 1: How crazy.
Speaker 7: I don't mean not like I'm not like a violent dude, but there's a part of like I guess we all have like a little animalistic side that's like got to come out if like someone's really trying to hurt you, you know what I mean, I think even you.
Speaker 8: Got that gick?
Speaker 1: You really think I have that?
Speaker 7: I mean, I mean you're a get to see you got some animal qualities already going, you know.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had to use your animalistic side?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: Not not outside of just like sport like boxing or something like that. I've never, like I said, I've avoided conflict like almost professionally.
Speaker 1: I just you're very good at avoiding conflict, you're professionally Yeah.
Speaker 7: I'm usually the one mediating conflict.
Speaker 1: All right, tell me the thing that I interrupted you.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, So this this kind of goes back to my like Flosphy, Like everyone has an enemy, whether you've met them or not. So two of my dad's friends growing up. This is like I'm saying, like late seventies, early eighties. I can't remember exactly what you used this would, but uh, they're crumbing up a mountain near our town. They get all the way to the top and they're just sitting there smoking a joint. And this dude comes out of the woods with a gun and like makes them jump off a cliff and like both of them, I just like shatter their legs and stuff. They like neither one of them died, but it's still just like that, that's just insane.
Speaker 1: So he threatened to shoot them lest they jump off.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yes, it's like I'm gonna shoot you and kill you, or you can jump off this cliff.
Speaker 1: What what were they doing that for? Just for they just did it for no reason.
Speaker 7: I mean, they were up there just hiking, and they went up there to smoke a joint. This is this other dude was just a complete stranger.
Speaker 1: We don't know the motives of the stranger. He wasn't rotten he forced them to.
Speaker 7: No, No, he just wanted to make people jump off a cliff and they never found a.
Speaker 1: Dude he was at the top of the cliffs.
Speaker 7: That's you hit the high ground.
Speaker 1: Man hit the high ground. It's actually a good strategy for him to accomplish a terrible goal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so fucked up though.
Speaker 7: That's the kind of shit I'm saying, Like, you know, like you in little Woods, I'm just gonna sit here enjoy this joint, like you never know, like people people are gonna Yeah that sucks. You never know, man, Like people are gonna bad. People are gonna find a way to introduce themselves into your life. So in a way, I mean I do this kind of happened to me, not and waives that severe, But it's it's in being people around me. Like I'm not gonna say it's gonna happen to everyone. But you can't just say like, oh, I'm in a safe spot, or like oh I'm in a good neighborhood, or like it's it really knows no bounds.
Speaker 1: Do you believe that people are generally good?
Speaker 7: No, I'm gonna say kind of neutral, some some people could be bad, like against no matter what, no matter how you raise them. Some people can be good coming from terrible upbringings. I think there's there's some balance of control we have and there's some just environmental, like I guess effects on us.
Speaker 1: You know, did are they? Were they in a wheelchair?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: Do their legs ever recover?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: They're not. I don't think you know when I'm like a wheelchair, But there definitely got like pains and you know, like nerves damage and things like that.
Speaker 1: How high I have a cliff?
Speaker 4: Was this? I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna try to guess.
Speaker 8: I'm trying.
Speaker 7: I'm looking at like the trees around me. I mean it was leave. Yeah, Well I'm in a truck, I'm in a car, out in a driveway. I live out and I live out in like a small town.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 7: It's just it's just nothing but woods around me. But I don't know, I'm gonna stay around probably like forty fifty feet maybe probably like a four story building. Maybe Jesus fucking Christ, maybe not that.
Speaker 1: Would you have ran away? Would you have?
Speaker 7: I don't know, man, I mean I guess, I mean they they both, I mean two people were like fuck it, I'll just take the jump. I mean I probably would have. In my mind, I'm like, in my head when I'm playing the situation in my head, I see me like going and trying to disarm the guy, you know, But it could have been one of those things where he was just like so sneaky and already up on you with the gun pointed at you, where it's like you know what I mean, you couldn't just turn around and like Rambo that guy.
Speaker 1: Damn, that's like some psycho. I can't even imagine what the motive would be.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: It's not like he robbed them or like you know, killed them so we could like have sex with them or whatever.
Speaker 7: He's just yeah, and it could just be like he was just he had yeah yeah. I mean, he could have just had some mental issues or like you know, actual like psychopath of some sword, where it was just he was just like older and bored. You know, I don't know, I can't. I can't fathom. There's no logic behind it, you know, if you try to like find reason, But with stories like that, it's like you're you're you're gonna be looking forever.
Speaker 3: Well, but it springs.
Speaker 7: I have a question about the get suit or just the I guess what, there's something draw you to lizards in the general or was it just like, do you feel a connection to a gecko or a lizard? Or was it just something kind of random that came together.
Speaker 1: It was something random that kind of came together.
Speaker 7: I'm only asked because we have I don't know the scientific name, but there's a part in our brain that's referred to as the lizard brain. That is basically you're fight or flight like You're like, you don't think about you don't use this part of the brain that actively, it just works by itself. It's like you know, like like I was saying, like flight or flight, like your immediate instincts. Do you think your flight or flight skills have improved since you've got the get suit?
Speaker 1: Maybe in a way because I don't think about what I'm doing, I don't think about what I'm saying as much as like when I'm just talking, you know, and I'm a stream and I don't know, the gek suit maybe makes it less personal. Yeah, so that could that could be something.
Speaker 8: I could do that.
Speaker 7: Kind of gives you like a yeah, I guess so, I yeah, So how much of it is Lyle and how much.
Speaker 3: Of it is gek.
Speaker 1: You know, that's a great question.
Speaker 7: Does it give you like when you put the suit on, you know, you're like, okay, well I'm GAK now I can kind of like, you know, does that a personality kind of come out with it?
Speaker 1: The honest answer to that question is that the GAK is a hand selected bunch of my personality traits that are then exaggerated for the effect of a character.
Speaker 7: I appreciate you being honest with me good of course.
Speaker 1: Look, you know, people come in to my show and they're honest with me, and I'm not going to give that back to them. That would be That would be ludicrous of me.
Speaker 3: It would.
Speaker 1: Would you say your name was Eddie? Listen, Eddie. I think that you and I were meant to be together, and so I'm very happy that we have crossed paths and that I was given the rare opportunity to express my love for you before we part ways, possibly forever.
Speaker 7: Well, I hope it's not for forever, but I appreciate your love get and I'll post some love your way as well.
Speaker 1: Take care, Eddie, and have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 8: You two men.
Speaker 1: Bye bye. So everyone came down.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Just hold on, hold on, hold on. Listen to those waves, baby, mm hmm.
Speaker 13: Listen to those waves, baby, listen to those waves, babe. Does everyone relax and listen to the waves, baby? Everyone just listen to the waves become the waves.
Speaker 5: Call from Granada, Ranada? Oh my god?
Speaker 10: What's up?
Speaker 1: You know? Not a whole lot?
Speaker 11: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I'm just here. I'm in space. I do this a lot. I do this every Monday, Wednesday, Friday. So I'm just I'm kind of used to it by now. This is kind of what you're doing. What are you doing or not?
Speaker 5: Playing in bed, drinking up beer, hanging out? Watching your stream for the first time.
Speaker 1: This is the first time. Yeah, how did you find out about the stream?
Speaker 5: H My friend is always sending clips like in our group chat of this and it's really funny.
Speaker 10: So I decided to watch.
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 1: How do you know? What's your relationship with your friend? How do you become friends with them?
Speaker 5: We lived like in the same dorm building as each other.
Speaker 1: Are you in college now?
Speaker 10: Not anymore?
Speaker 11: I just graduated graduations.
Speaker 1: How how much money do you have in student loan?
Speaker 5: Debt fifty six thousand dollars.
Speaker 14: Dude, Jesus Christ, all.
Speaker 1: Right, what did you get for What did you get for six thousand dollars?
Speaker 5: I got a degree in journalism that I'm not using.
Speaker 1: We're not a what what's your dream story?
Speaker 11: My dream story?
Speaker 5: Well, I would love to write for the New York Times. I live in New York, so it would be really cool. But my dream story would be something like super deep diving, like I don't know, maybe like definitely like a celebrity related story or something that'd be super cool to be able to interview with celebrity.
Speaker 9: Like Beyonce.
Speaker 5: Oh, Beyonce would be a good one.
Speaker 1: What would you ask Beyonce? Okay, but think about this, Beyonce. I mean, what would you ask Beyonce that no one has ever asked Beyonce before? What would you do to get her to really think, to get her to open up to you in a way that she's I've ever done any other interview? How would you how would what would be your plan for that? True?
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I feel like Beyonce, if I were to ask her like the questions I really wanted to ask her, she would refuse to have an interview with me, I think, because I would want to ask her about like like the dark, like Hollywood.
Speaker 11: Shit, you know, like.
Speaker 5: Is there like are you in the Illuminati? That's the type of stuff I probably want.
Speaker 1: To ask her. Rihanna, let's do real quick, let's do two minutes. Pretend that Beyonce and you've scored an you with me for the New York Times.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, so Beyonce.
Speaker 11: Yes, So your album albums in twenty sixteen illuminade.
Speaker 5: What type of mind space for you?
Speaker 9: And when you decided to write this album, I was.
Speaker 1: Thinking about.
Speaker 6: You know that even though there's a lot of people out there who are alone, they should have the power and the confidence to be themselves, even even without even if they don't have a boyfriend.
Speaker 5: So the rumors are this album it's about dais cheating on you?
Speaker 4: Is that true?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 6: Jesi and I I've had a lot of problems in the past, and I am glad that he and I are together now and in love. But even if you want, I would be found on.
Speaker 1: My own as well.
Speaker 5: Like Michael Jackson.
Speaker 6: Well, me and Michael a good relationship, and I have taken a lot of inspiration from him in my music as well. And yeah, and I love the way that he performed with all of himself put into his performance and that and that inspires me and I shake my hips doing the single Ladies Dance.
Speaker 5: It's beautiful a lot. A great interview, Beyonce. Can I ask you to put jay Z on the phone?
Speaker 1: Yeah, girl, I can't even get jay Z on the phone.
Speaker 8: Sorry.
Speaker 5: I like that A little bit of impro we did there.
Speaker 14: I was nice.
Speaker 1: Would you say you name was again? We're We're not. I think you've got a shot.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I think I think that. I think this is going to work out for you. I'm excited for the future that you have ahead of you.
Speaker 15: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I love you very much for Nada, and I can't wait to read your interview with you. I love you whoever the next, whoever the next what's his face is? Uh like Cardi B or something?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 5: Yeah Cardi?
Speaker 14: Oh that would be fun with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Good night, Rihanna.
Speaker 5: That could be one, Rihanna.
Speaker 1: Rihanna interviewed by Ranata. Yeah, you're gonna be fine. You're gonna be fine, don't worry, all right, Vernata. I love you very much. I'll talk to you again soon.
Speaker 8: Bye bye bye.
Speaker 1: I'm interested in talking to another caller. Someone get me. Someone, get me another caller. Someone get me another caller, right goddamn now, God damn it. I'm paying good money to be here, and I better have another caller in my I'd better have another caller in my presence very soon, or I'm gonna I don't even I don't even know what the hell I'm gonna do. Honestly, if I don't get another caller at the at the end of this sentence, I might actually explode into dust. I would just be so unconsolably pissed if I don't get another caller immediately.
Speaker 7: Fabio Flavio, Oh hey, Hello, what's up?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: Hey man?
Speaker 8: How you doing?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm doing? All right? Thank you for asking. Not a lot of people ask me how I'm doing, but you know, not that they're obligated to, but it does feel good when they do, so I appreciate that. This is crazy.
Speaker 3: I actually got in.
Speaker 1: Have you have we never spoken before?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Never, This is my first time.
Speaker 1: How long have you been watching the stream? The stream?
Speaker 3: I'll say, like this is like my third stream. Yeah, I mean I do. I love your streams honestly, thank you? I mean regularly of like what I call you, I love every single one, honest thank you.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: That that means a lot to what How did you find out about the street.
Speaker 3: I met you to TikTok? Yeah I saw one of your tiktoks?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Actually yeah? Yeah? Nice? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 1: You forget what were gonna say? Said you actually something? Oh?
Speaker 3: No, I forgot. I forget about things easily.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I've already forgotten. Do you forget that important? Things? Ever?
Speaker 3: Sometimes? Sometimes how about you? Do you forget?
Speaker 1: Did I forget anything important? I guess I hope not right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you can.
Speaker 1: I mean if you're stressed, you know, do you do you find yourself often stressed?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 3: As of recently?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Of course?
Speaker 1: What's just stressing you out? The most recently?
Speaker 3: Honestly? Work because you know in the you know how we're living in the time of COVID. You don't know when you're going to lose your job and stuff.
Speaker 1: So what is your job?
Speaker 3: I'm actually a shipping clerk. This shipping company very boring.
Speaker 1: I think shipping is sustainable and coronavirus people are always going to be shipping stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but I mean I work for this really small company and like Covid is now starting to like hit us, like, you know, really hard, because we're starting to like use a lot of customers because of it.
Speaker 1: What do you ship.
Speaker 3: Just everything from just home? Uh? Home appliesness to like, I don't know, it's just food whatever you need in the house, honestly.
Speaker 6: H.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 1: Fabio Fabio, Fabio, Fabio.
Speaker 3: Flavio with an L like the Italian supermodel.
Speaker 1: You ever played Paper Mario in the Thousand Year Door?
Speaker 3: Yes, a very good game.
Speaker 1: Is a great game? Yes, isn't there is their character in your name? Flavia?
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't think so. I think I don't remember. My name is very weird. Honestly, it's it sucks having this name.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Why don't you like the name?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean I I hate it sometimes and I love it because it's unique. But at the same time, like people don't really know how to say my name. I don't know it. I don't know. I think it's weird.
Speaker 1: What activates you, Flavia?
Speaker 3: Food? I fucking love food. Honestly, you might think this is weird, but I love like I good like mao sandwich with like ham and cheese and like egg egg I love I love mayo a lot.
Speaker 8: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: Would you ever just eat a sandwich with like two pieces of bread and just mayo in it?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 3: I know, I know it sounds gross, but like this one time, I was like, you know what, let me just try to like put mayo on a on a pancake and it was actually pretty good.
Speaker 1: What inspired you to do that?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Sometimes you just gotta try new things, you know.
Speaker 1: What. Was it good?
Speaker 3: It was good? I mean I just only I only put it on one pancake. That's it. Then after that, I was like, you know what, e it was just you know, a one time thing. That's it. I don't think I'll ever do it again.
Speaker 1: How many pancakes did you have in front of you?
Speaker 3: Like three?
Speaker 1: So you stopped at the first pancake? Yes, you didn't push forward to the second and third?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: No, it was good, but I think it was just like, you know, just to try it, that's it. You should try it sometimes.
Speaker 1: I might.
Speaker 3: I mean I tried it on that one and h on eggoes.
Speaker 1: Try it on a pancake and on eggos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which was better, say the eggos?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I guess it's because it was toasted, it was crunchy, it felt like a like a cracker.
Speaker 1: So why didn't you just put mayo on a cracker?
Speaker 3: I don't know, try something different. You know.
Speaker 1: Do you feel bad about people judging you for putting mayo on a pancake?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I don't feel bad about people judging me. But like all my friends call me Mayo boyriends call you, yeah, man, I mean they see it when they see me, They're like, hey, there's Flavo Mayo boy. I'm just like, oh, what's up?
Speaker 1: Wait real quick?
Speaker 8: Yep?
Speaker 1: Are you lying to me right now? No, Sash, you are you? Are you exaggerating?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Your friends call you Mayo boy?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean not always, but sometimes, you know, my close friends actually.
Speaker 1: How close of a friend do they have to be to call you Mayo boy?
Speaker 3: You have to be like kind of like my brother.
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Can I call you Mayo boy?
Speaker 3: Sure of course you can call me Mayo boy.
Speaker 7: You're the gag.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: Now that you've given me the opportunity that I can, I want you to know that I won't however, Hm, I appreciate.
Speaker 3: That I can, of course, and I appreciate you, man, honestly, I I appreciate all the screams, you know, I love every single one of them.
Speaker 1: So thank you so much for me that you've that you found that you found me on TikTok right as you know. I'm so, I'm so upset about all the different Flavio's I'm not going to get to meet because you know, TikTok's going away. But you know what, I'll when I'm remembering the journey that I had, when I'm remembering the Flavio's I did get to meet, I'll be thinking about you, Oh sweet, I love you deeply spiritually.
Speaker 3: I love you man, honestly, You're You're You're You're the best, and I will follow you wherever you go.
Speaker 1: Man, that makes you really happy to hear, and it's very encourage as I continue down the path of becoming therapy.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm glad. I'm want to be one of the call call myself one of your first followers.
Speaker 1: So take it easy, man, have a good night too.
Speaker 3: Man, I wipe you probably a good night to man good night, then I may have.
Speaker 1: By lammeo.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, lamoo with the bee.
Speaker 8: With the B?
Speaker 1: Where is there? I don't even know where the B would be?
Speaker 12: Where's it's a b l A m oh h, it's librarian b l A.
Speaker 1: M oh h. Blomo blom. Yeah, I don't want to. I'm not going to fuck up your name because but I mean, I am. I don't wan, I'm not going to.
Speaker 10: You got it right?
Speaker 1: Which time is? Well? Just now?
Speaker 6: Absolutely?
Speaker 10: Blam blammo.
Speaker 3: Yes like that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, So how are you tonight?
Speaker 10: Are you thriving?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm all right. I appreciate you asking. Not a lot of people ask about me, but I you know, not that they're obligated to, but it is nice when they do.
Speaker 15: But are you?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm chilling. I'm doing pretty good. I'm feeling very relaxed.
Speaker 5: That's good.
Speaker 12: That's good. So I wanted to answer today's topic question. What activates me and when I get up in the morning. Activate to me is reaching my full potential.
Speaker 14: Like an image?
Speaker 1: What activates you?
Speaker 12: It's reaching my potential. There's a me I have in my mind, and I want to do something every day that helps me get closer to that ideal me.
Speaker 1: Tell me about this me? That you have in your mind.
Speaker 12: Well, this me is successful not just in her career, but in whole social interactions and with her money, with pretty much in every area of her life. She's doing pretty good. And she's very mentally stable and connected to the earth. Yeah, that's my me.
Speaker 1: In what way would you like to be better at social interactions? Where do you feel like you're lacking now that you would like to be better out.
Speaker 12: In the future, Reading, social cues and emotions. Definitely those two areas.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like social cues?
Speaker 10: Yes, I am.
Speaker 12: And it's more like it's not that I'm watching from ques from just one person. It's like if I was in a group of people, I would be watching the general mood and not just one people. And because I do that, I feel like I miss out on how certain individuals feel about certain situations because I'm going with what the majority feel like.
Speaker 10: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: So you feel like so this this is applies mainly group settings.
Speaker 8: M M.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like you're better in one on ones?
Speaker 12: Yes, one on ones because I can definitely focus more on that person, their vibe, their movie, Thank you, M.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess you're only you're I was going to say you're in luck, but I guess you're out of luck because you can't. I mean, I don't know where.
Speaker 3: Do you live in Texas?
Speaker 1: Do they care about coronavirus in Texas?
Speaker 12: Some do, some don't. It's hard with the masks going on right now to read social cues. I'm not good at reading eye, so I take most of my cues from the eyebrows in the mouth, and since the mouse is all covered, I kind of have to go off of the eyebrows in the general tone, which can be slightly confusing at times.
Speaker 1: What can you tell from the mouse?
Speaker 12: Well, I can tell how certain people mean to inflect their words with what kind of emotion they need. Like a little quirk upwards to me would be oh, maybe they're joking, and in combination with their tone, I would say, yeah, that was definitely joke. Or if they're founding a little bit or just you know, showing too much teeth, it would mean like they're really involved, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, now, okay, we're talking right now about the fuck.
Speaker 8: Follow Yes.
Speaker 1: That getting ready to bollow.
Speaker 12: No, it's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're talking right now, but we're talking on the phone and you can't see me. Well you can, yeah, but I can't see you m hm, And you can kind of you can only kind of see me, not really though. Yeah, So how are you how? What are you picking up from this?
Speaker 12: I'm picking up from your tone that you're listening. You're interested, genuinely, That's what I'm getting from you.
Speaker 1: But also, don't don't include me in your data set because I'm not a normal human being.
Speaker 6: Mm.
Speaker 12: I don't think anybody's normal, and I don't think we're human. I think we're something else. But that's a different topic.
Speaker 1: Who do you think we are?
Speaker 12: I think, well, whatever we want to be physically, we characterize that sold as a human, but mentally, emotionally, spiritually, you could be whatever you want to be. You don't have to be what people label as human. You can have humanity, which definitely would make you, I guess, more human, But you don't have to label yourself as human because when you think about it, humanity is just showing empathy and a lot of animals show empathy too, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Sorry, don't be sorry, Blama, that makes sense. You can kind of be anything. You can be animals. You're not the first person who's you know, come here, with that. You know, not to say not special, but you know that's, uh, it's a popular I think sentiment. That's not Maybe maybe that's not a popular senterm but I actually I totally disagree. I don't think that's pop your sentiment at all, but it's you know, it's it's it's definitely a sentiment shared by others in the world.
Speaker 12: I don't technically mean like animals. I mean like you can destroy yourself through what traits you choose to behaveen or what traits you choose to have. You know, I was just saying, like humanity having that empathy. It's shared amongst different species, So technically you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Also, I had one more question for you. I was wondering if you would be up to answer it.
Speaker 1: Hit me blamo.
Speaker 12: Okay, So this is gonna seem kind of silly, But which one do you think is better? Waffles are pancakes because personally I don't like pancakes. I feel like waffles are a better choice. And breafact foods because they have pockets to hold in all the good things. If you're eating pancakes, my guy, like the syrup is slipping down that and then the syrup is everywhere. However, waffles they can hold in the butter, the peanut butter, like the syrup, whatever you decide to put in there, Bob, So, how do you feel about that.
Speaker 1: Which everyone has the least mayonnaise on it? I think.
Speaker 12: That's it's a.
Speaker 10: Good way to Yeah, I guess you ever had a mcgriddle?
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a mcgriddle?
Speaker 12: I actually don't.
Speaker 1: Go go Texas, go to go to go to McDonald's. They probably have a McDonald You can. Probably you haven't. You probably live next store to McDonald's. Go down store, go to McDonald's and get get yourself a bacon, egg and cheese mcrittle. They're delicious. They're pancakes and they have the syrup infused into the pancake. Blamo.
Speaker 12: That sounds disgusting personally. I don't like syrup.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: But you just said that you like waffles because they can hold all the stuff.
Speaker 12: Yes, but I eat my waffles with peanut butter, or with butter or jam.
Speaker 10: I don't eat it with syrup.
Speaker 1: Peanut butter is too thick and dense to be actively evenly spread out amongst waffle holes. Well, unlike syrup.
Speaker 12: Okay, if you heat up the waffles and they're honeyenoughs the peanut butter will melt as it comes into contact with it, and then you can spread it in their knife.
Speaker 10: You should give it a try. That's really pretty good.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe I will. I mean I probably won't, but yeah, what do you read? Okay, before we leave? What are you reading from you right now? So socially.
Speaker 10: So Sally, I'm reading.
Speaker 12: Open mindedness, genuine interests again but also very I don't know how to put it into words, but like not agreed to disagree, a very very chain version of agreed to disagree. But I'm still reading that, like, you respect my decisions and certain things like putting peanut butter on muffels, and you even considered maybe trying it yourself, even though you know you were like I might not. So I'm reading that like consideration.
Speaker 10: There we go, consideration.
Speaker 1: Wellmo, look, I think one day you'll achieve, you'll become, you'll become the idealized Blamo. But till then, you know, I think I think current Blos is pretty dang good.
Speaker 8: You know, thank you.
Speaker 12: I think you're pretty snaddy yourself.
Speaker 1: Thank you and you know what that works out because I am madly in love with you. I want you to know, and they do believe that our union is on its way.
Speaker 10: Bye.
Speaker 12: All right, I'm gonna let you go. You have a wonderful day and keep up the good lives.
Speaker 6: Brouh.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Blama, talk to you soon, all right?
Speaker 10: Bye?
Speaker 1: Chloe.
Speaker 4: Hi, how are you?
Speaker 1: Chloe?
Speaker 10: I'm doing very well?
Speaker 15: All about yourself?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm all right? Thank you for asking. Not a lot of people ask me how I am. But and they're not obligated to Chloe. You know it's best when they do. Do you feel like you have a lot of obligations in life?
Speaker 15: Oh, I wouldn't say.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 15: I guess it depends on what you mean. Like I mean, I guess I do. I have to be like a responsible adult?
Speaker 1: So sure? What what? How would you define your obligations as a responsible adult?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 15: Well, right now they're very low because I'm unemployed due to COVID, so I kind of don't have to be.
Speaker 10: As responsible as I used to.
Speaker 15: But uh, I guess like loosely being a responsible adult is probably like kind of having your shit together and maybe having like a steady life, a steady job and income, hold.
Speaker 1: On someone in the chest. I asked you, oh, Keith said, I asked you, but you didn't say shit about what?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Anyway, I see That's that's why I can't damn it, Chloe. I you know, I spent the whole I spent all of that last call, Chloe. I spent all of that last call talk about how I'm not going to read the chat when I'm talking to people. It's like, I mean more in the more present with people. And you know why, I get to Chloy, I read the fucking goddamn chat instead is talking to you, and I'm a hypocrite. I'm going to hell.
Speaker 15: Okay, it's okay me too.
Speaker 1: Why are you going to hell? Chloy? What did you do? What did you What were your sins in this in this current life?
Speaker 15: Well, if it's like as little as just looking at the chat, I probably like went to hell a long time ago. If that's like, if it's up to your standards, yeah, I'm going to hell.
Speaker 1: What would your standards be for for sin?
Speaker 15: Oh? Yeah, I don't know if I'm right, Cherson as that.
Speaker 1: You're the only person to answer that question as to your own personal standards for what sends someone to hell.
Speaker 15: I mean, say, I don't know. I don't if you, I don't know, I don't know how to answer that. I guess I don't have any standard to judge people on if they're going to hell. But I guess I feel like I'm going to hell though, Okay, I judge myself.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 15: There's a lot of reasons, I guess give me one of them. I'm a heathen.
Speaker 1: You're a heathen.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I'm just a general heathen.
Speaker 1: What's the worst thing you've ever done?
Speaker 15: The worst thing I've ever done? I I don't actually thought of a story of something that somebody else has done that I make fun of them for that I think is pretty bad. Can I tell that story?
Speaker 1: You can only tell it if afterwards you promised to tell tell me something bad that you have It doesn't do the worst thing, but you promise. You have to promise that you will tell me something bad that you have done.
Speaker 12: Okay.
Speaker 15: Uh, There's somebody I know used to live in Portland and they were out drinking late and apparently they were walking down the street or something, and they decided to take a piss somewhere and they after like coming out, coming to maybe out of their blackout. While they're peeing, they realized that they were peeing on a sleeping bumb So sometimes sometimes I think about that and I'm like, well, that person might be going to help.
Speaker 1: Yes, her and James you can hang out together.
Speaker 15: Do they like peeing on them?
Speaker 1: They like doing something? That's why that's why she accident on a homeless person.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean it was an accident, but what would she last?
Speaker 1: What did she do next? What was her reaction?
Speaker 15: Oh, it was a heat heat and then the bomb was I think he just walked away shamefully. I don't really know. I don't think there was a confrontation. I just think he realized it was a sleeping bomb and then he's like he didn't Hey, I'm just going to do.
Speaker 1: This say sorry. That's a weird situation, like, right, because do you wake them up? Yeah? Do you wake them up to say hey, I'm sorry for peeing on you? Or do you leave?
Speaker 15: Maybe that's like a moral dilemma because if you were, like, I don't know, if you're very sorry, maybe, Like I feel like I know people who.
Speaker 3: Probably would do that, But he did not, so.
Speaker 15: He decided it was best to just move on from the situation.
Speaker 1: How okay, how much did he p on them? Like, was it a full stream or did he start and the gulf fuck? And then.
Speaker 15: I believe from the story I remember, I think it was basically full pye. And then I don't think he decided to finish like I think at that.
Speaker 10: Point it was too late.
Speaker 15: But I just walked away from it. I don't think it was full pya.
Speaker 1: All right, what's the world give me? Give me Chloe? Okay, Chloe, level with me.
Speaker 8: Here, Chloe, all right?
Speaker 15: Uh, the worst thing I've done, I'll think, I mean, the one thing that comes to mind is thinking about how I've stolen from stores before. Uh, I've done some petty theft, but that's about it. I mean, I don't know, I haven't like murdered anybody or anything yet.
Speaker 1: So what have you stolen? Did you say yet?
Speaker 10: I mean, you never know who knows?
Speaker 1: Who would you murder?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 15: Is it illegal to I mean, is it illegal to say? You remember that whitest kids? You know skip where He's like, it's illegal to say you want to kill the president of the United States of America?
Speaker 1: Is that who you want to kill.
Speaker 15: I mean it's illegal to say it.
Speaker 1: Okay, what did you stolen?
Speaker 15: I've just stolen, like just like shirts or something like little things like clothes. That's probably the worst thing I've done.
Speaker 1: Well, Chloe, Yes, how did how did? How was this for you?
Speaker 8: Was this?
Speaker 1: Did this work for you? This conversation?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it works for me.
Speaker 15: I'm actually surprised we even got through. So I was just kind of ripping. So I appreciate this conversation genuinely.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Yeah, Chloe, I appreciate you. I love you. I I you know, hope one day you and I can get married and have children and I will talk to you again soon.
Speaker 15: All right, I love you, and God bless God.
Speaker 1: Bless take care of it.
Speaker 2: From buff.
Speaker 1: Buff.
Speaker 3: Hey kick, what are you doing right now?
Speaker 1: Buff?
Speaker 8: Uh h? Laying down in my room?
Speaker 1: What do you look like?
Speaker 8: What do I look like?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 8: Mh, I'm a I'm a big guy about six one six two, you know, uh, brown skin, long black hair. Hoot.
Speaker 1: You were.
Speaker 8: A big guy, okay, yeah, so around clocking around the three bills. Used to play football? Okay, yeah?
Speaker 1: Were you were you good?
Speaker 3: I was?
Speaker 8: I was Okay, I played uh played little Division three ball back in the day older now, but uh, yeah, that was. I graduated back in two thousand and eight. But I was okay, I wasn't great or nothing, but no NFL talent here.
Speaker 1: Do you still play football casual?
Speaker 8: I don't, you know, physical sport like that kind of kind of wearing out my joints now and yeah, and I'm thirty five now, so it was it was some years ago.
Speaker 1: Do you do anything currently in your life about which which makes to which your physical size benefits you in doing it?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 8: I I work with youth and families at the moment, but you know, I tend to get to know respect of kids a little bit more easier than other twoatures and all that stuff, and they kind of look up to me for that and all that stuff. But I think when you're working with youth, it's, you know, it's it's all about listening and kind of like what you do and the streams I've been watching, listening is a very useful tool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what what do what do? What are these kids?
Speaker 8: Do?
Speaker 1: You do you feel like they are not adequately listened to regularly?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's it's a whole different generation. Like you know, we've been talking about generations tonight. And you know when you when you're a teacher or a youth worker, you have to be flexible in understanding today's kids what technology and playing on their iPads and cell phones and such. You know that, you know they're tiktoks. You know, you have to be pleasful on that.
Speaker 1: It can get a little you know, it can get a little scary.
Speaker 8: Yeah, especially yeah, yeah, and I you know, listening to you in your streams and really hearing how you're careful of TikTok as well, and I and I do that as well. And I'm on TikTok too. You know, you have to be very careful on there. And there's a lot of kids on there, and so you know, just be cautious of that. And I don't think the internet gets that.
Speaker 1: Have you seen anything on TikTok that's like disturb you.
Speaker 8: Oh, plenty of things, I think, you know, the just the way I think that kids are on there. I don't think they're aware of a lot of things on the Internet. Even I don't think their parents are really paying attention to them what's on the Internet. And that's the scary part to me personally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. Do you have kids?
Speaker 8: No, No, I have zero kids, but I've worked with hundreds of kids.
Speaker 1: To me, you know, to me, it was it's always like, you know, if if you did, if you like. The thing about TikTok is like how public it is. Like I think before TikTok, it was like if you posted something inappropriate or whatever on your Instagram or on your Facebook or on your Snapchat, then everyone in like that kid's high school would know, and that's fucking bad enough. But then with TikTok, it's like, oh now every now there's now everyone in the whole world can see the thing that you regret posting on the Internet. It's not limited to just to defined sort of social circle anymore.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and sorry. I with the kids I work with and the families I work with, I tell them that, you know, in your first future workforce, they're going to look at your Facebook and TikTok or these other sites that you've been posting material or saying this Amen. That's what job interviews and jobs do nowadays, and so they need to see the reality of that.
Speaker 1: You know, judging from the people that the kids that you've interacted with, are you opt are you would you say you're optimistic or leaning would you say you're leaning optimistically or pessimistically towards you know, kids' abilities to navigate this well.
Speaker 8: Technology is always evolving and we have to keep up with it, you know. You know, everyone has to have a cell phone. Everyone, you know, I has a you know, a phone that co ops as a as an Internet device, and so yeah, and I'm feeling good about it on that end, but I just don't thankfully preaching us about Internet awareness, and so that's that's what I'm kind of disturbed out.
Speaker 1: It's funny because when I I remember being in like I felt like it was middle school or something. And do any even in the chat, like, do any of you guys remember having like an Internet safety class and they and they would tell they would tell you shit like never give out your real on the internet. Yes, they would tell you shit, that's just like out of the fucking water by like nig never give your real name on the internet. Everyone does, like never like never meet up with a stranger from the Internet. Everyone's doing that with like yeah.
Speaker 8: But you would say that that's common sense, but it's not.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 8: And so I think it's kind of like PSA's right. People either listen to them or they don't. People wear their masks or they don't. So you know, you know, it starts from the home, and especially when I'm working with you, that's where it starts. But it's a two way street, you know, with schools and the home. You know, schools can't do it on their own. Parents have to be parents and take your kids about that stuff. But you're right there, there's there should be a class.
Speaker 1: On man, what kind of places do you work at?
Speaker 8: It's one of the largest school districts in Minnesota. I don't want to name where, but yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I met. I meant less like you know, the specific seven more like I guess the you were you are? Are you a teacher?
Speaker 8: I mean again, no, no, no, not a teacher. I'm more in a family engagement if that makes sense to school you know, because when you have thirty seven thousand kids in a school district, it's hard for families to engage into a huge district like that, And so my job is to channel between administration and families, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: So, you know, you were kind of talking about the kind of things that I do on stream, and I'll reiterate I'm not a therapist or a qualified advice giver or in anything at all whatsoever, even slightly even kind of And so I'm asking, I'm curious to you, like what what kinds Like what do they tell you in your training to be able to handle like when people come to you with with you know, crisises, especially children.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because when you're on that because I remember a couple of streams ago there was a kid on man of that. You know, he was an abusive home, right, yeah, yeah, and so and I tried to think, like if I was a teacher in that building, you know, because you were right, you know, there has to be at least one trusted adult that he trusts in that school building somewhere. It can be the janitor, it can be the principal, the lunch lady, somebody. Because what they call that, they call that. I'm sorry, I actually do have a psychology background, but they call it a I'm gonna have to get back to you in the chat. But yeah, it's mandated reporting. Mandated reporting. Does that make sense? Yeah, Mandated reporting is something that especially like psychologists or in the social background or even teachers that if they heard that the one kid from a couple of weeks ago, right, they have to report that to administration or or or the police. Right. So but I felt bad for him because he the system failed him, And I know the system isn't perfect, but you know that's that's our jobs.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and to kind of I guess to reiterate to anyone who's who's watching other saying that doesn't know what we're talking about. There was a kid who you know, was talking about how he was abused by his uh fo there and that he like, yeah, by his dad. He kind of reported it and went to went to through the system and did all the things that you know, people tell him to do, and that I wasn't working for him. And he kept like, I mean, what what do you think someone would should do in situations like that when they go to these like systems and institutions and they don't get a sort of satisfactory result from them.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and it's not just child protection either, it's it's you know, abuse at home and with COVID, you know, the domestic assault rates raised up. I don't know, especially here in Minnesota, and I'm pretty sure nationwide, and so when you're dealing with that, it's it's such sometimes because there's there's holes in the system, but we try to fix it, especially for that kid, you know. And so and I got a roommate that works and kind of in child protection kind of, but we're we're both social service workers. So it's a it's a tough deal.
Speaker 1: Well man, you know, thanks for thanks for calling in sharing that with us. I hope it I hope it wasn't. You know, it's cool, it's it's it's it's interesting to talk to people who like, have actual experience doing the thing that I don't claim to do at all. What's so but I guess is in the name of the thing.
Speaker 8: But yet you do a good job at communicating that, especially you know, in the discord or the chatter or whatever. And you're not actual therapists, and you do a pretty good job of saying that. And you know, there's people like me that that do the work. And it's not easy work when you listen to people, and you know, because you hear a lot of bad things all the time, and it kind of beat telling you. But you know, if I think for everyone, just try to stay healthy, and stay safe and listen.
Speaker 1: I can roll man. Well, dude, thank you, thank you again for calling in and for sharing that with with with us. You know, I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: I know that.
Speaker 12: I said.
Speaker 1: Someone in the chat was like the Gecko man is saying to be cautious about what you post online. But you know, I feel like there's a difference, Like I don't care if an employer saw this, actually before you go, I'm interested with you. For me. If an employer saw this and wouldn't want to work with me because of this, I wouldn't want to work with them. You know, I'm pretty confident about the things that I'm putting on the internet. I feel bad for kids who when I put stuff out on the internet, I'm like, I am okay with anyone who would want to employ me seeing this, because anyone wouldn't want employ it because of this. I wouldn't want to art for anyone. But I feel bad for kids who are just putting stuff out and don't even like think about that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, if they want to be a teacher someday, or if they want to do this or do that, or but I mean, just what you do personally is helping you. You know because you present a stream, there's skills that go into It's not just putting on a green suit and green makeup. There's computer setup, camera setup, production setup that that skills that your potential employer will see. But you know, the content, you know is also funny. But you know, and and if I was a supervisor, that'd be the first thing I would look at. And so, yeah, kids, be careful and I know there's kids on the chat now, and be careful what you post.
Speaker 1: I agree, be careful which posts don't you know?
Speaker 8: Don't do the wop, don't do the Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's that's not a skill set. That's not something you should you can put on yours. Yeah, well, man, take care and thank you for calling in. And as always, I love you very much and I hope to talk to you soon. Man, thanks for sticking around the stream.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I love you.
Speaker 1: Good night, Take care.
Speaker 2: Buff all from Ali.
Speaker 1: Ali? Hello, Hello, Ali Is are you there?
Speaker 10: I'm here?
Speaker 1: Are you there?
Speaker 3: Ali?
Speaker 1: It's me GHEK.
Speaker 10: Did I really get in?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 1: Did you did get in? Did you think you weren't going to get in?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I've been calling for a long time.
Speaker 1: Okay, how long? How long has it been?
Speaker 10: Exactly how many tonight just tonight, but like quite a lot of times.
Speaker 1: How how long have you been watching this? Is this your first time on the stream or watching the stream?
Speaker 10: No, I've been watching like two now.
Speaker 1: And now how does this experience compared to how you thought it would be?
Speaker 10: Well, this is so I can't I'm not watching this stream right now, obviously because I'm talking.
Speaker 2: To you nice.
Speaker 10: So this is much more personal than I expected.
Speaker 1: That great, That's exactly what I wanted, you know, I wanted to feel like because look, I'm just I'm just a one small man in his tiny little basement.
Speaker 10: I'm so nervous right now.
Speaker 1: Why are you nervous?
Speaker 10: Aly, I don't know. I wish I could watch the chat.
Speaker 1: No, don't chat. Watching the chat will only make you more nervous. I'm not watching the chat right now. I'm trying. I'm trying to get better at reading the chat less. Yeah, so that I can be more on the phone.
Speaker 10: Yeah, bless you?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Do you normally get ner?
Speaker 6: Do?
Speaker 1: What else in your life makes you nervous?
Speaker 10: Uh? Going to grocery stores? Day to day activities?
Speaker 1: Why does go into the grocery store make you nervous?
Speaker 10: Just seeing strangers, I guess.
Speaker 1: Is it just the grocery store, is it generally being out in public? Was it a is it a coronavirus thing? Or is where is this before?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 10: This was I guess before now it's always been before. But yeah, just in general seeing strangers.
Speaker 1: Do you have a social anxiety?
Speaker 10: I think so? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Does it make it easier that we're talking on would you be more nervous if we were less nervous, if we were talking, if we were like in the same room, we were like talking.
Speaker 10: To each other, less nervous?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I do much better kind of one on one. And also, uh, not with the thought that there's a whole entire stream listening to me right now. Oh you know I should never have called.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no, no, You're perfect, You're totally fine. I don't the fact that people listening. You know, people are always listening, you know what I mean people? You know, God is listening mhm to us at all times. He's watching us. So and look, if you're willing, if you're willing to accept the fact that God is always listening to everything that you say, Ali, then you know what's what's a couple of people on twitch.
Speaker 10: You know, true, true?
Speaker 1: What did you do today?
Speaker 10: I am? I work and then I ate dinner and I got on here.
Speaker 6: M.
Speaker 1: If you could change anything about your day to day life, would you or are you like chilling with it right now?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 10: I would change it.
Speaker 1: What would you change it to?
Speaker 10: I just feel like it's boring. I would definitely change it. I don't know. I'd like to make it more exciting in my day to day life. I don't know how to go about that.
Speaker 1: But what excites you ally?
Speaker 10: That's a good question. That's a hard question because the things that excite me, I think also might be really scared, Like this, this is exciting, but I'm like, oh yeah, but I'm terrified at the same time.
Speaker 1: You know, I had I kind of have that a little bit, Like even the other day when I was like, I was like a little nervous to have a Britney come because I never had a guess yeah, and I was. I remember, I was like, I was like thinking to myself, I was like, you know, I feel kind of lucky right now. I've started to do this. Whenever I feel nervous, I feel a little lucky because I'm like it's kind of cool that I'm getting to do something that makes me nervous. Does that? Does that make any sense?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: It does? And really I feel like I have I've always done stuff that is detrimental to me ultimately, like I hated Like if I hated a subject in school, I would go to college and try to major in that, or like then go to grad school and try to major in why he's in college or something like it. I think there's I think there's a term for that.
Speaker 1: It's like a masochistic Yeah, although okay, okay, but but you hear me. I think there's a different there's To me, there's a huge difference between doing things that you don't like and doing.
Speaker 10: Things that trying to challenge yourself or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and doing things that's scary, you know what I mean? True?
Speaker 10: True, So I hope that's what it is. I hope I'm not just a maskiss.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's kind of fun though. I think if it's like to make the habit out of it, that's almost kind of what I'm trying to do with the stream a little bit. Is intentionally what were you gonna say?
Speaker 10: I was going to ask if you enjoy it, like how have you enjoyed it? Have you learned to not enjoy it? Or have you like started to like get more since you've been doing it?
Speaker 1: Or the stream?
Speaker 10: How has it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the streams it's fun. It's it's like four hours where I'm not looking at my phone, you know. Uh No, I do like doing it. It's like it's a very active activity. It gets me out of my own head and like you know, talking to people. There are like there are there's a lot of like peripheral things around doing it that are stressful. But I'm learning to ignore those things and be more in the moment of the meat of it, which is like just fucking me talking to you right now, instead of thinking about like you know, who's watching the stream, how many people are watching the stream? Am I getting good? Whatever? I just want to be more present in the conversations because that's like the most that's you know, that's yeah, that's the activity of it, that's the being I think.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, And people can I think people can tell when you're into the conversations rather than trying to put on a show or something, which is what I think people like.
Speaker 1: I enjoy it, but I also enjoy putting on a show. I do enjoy. Yeah, that part too, the theatrics of it, and like the performance of it. I also enjoy. It's the way it's the like peripheral stupid things, anything that's not just like. That's why. That's why I'm not even reading the chain. That's why I don't like reading the chat. That's why I don't even want like it's even annoying because.
Speaker 10: I tell the people to chat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, after the show, I'll read the chat. I'll like go through my chat, my chat logs, and I'll see what people were saying, which ye.
Speaker 6: Can.
Speaker 10: Can I go back and read what what people are saying right now? I probably don't want to, but you can.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you even want. I mean, I'm not gonna tell you not to because I probably will at like four am. Well, I'm still fucking I literally, I'll look when the stream ends, I'll go and i'll look at the I'll still I'll still have the green face paint on. I'll keep it on for an hour. I'll have not washed it off, I swear.
Speaker 10: So when do you wash it off? Do you wash it off? Like an hour later? The next morning. It's like a brush on your cheek kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Like you ever, it's like that you ever get in the shower, you ever get out of the shower and just like lounger, like lounge around naked because you're like too busy, so you're just too bored or not you're too lazy to addressed. That's kind of what it's like.
Speaker 10: Showers are tiring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like I'll it's the exact same phenomenon.
Speaker 10: I think that makes sense.
Speaker 1: O what are what? What get ali? Give me one? Give me one thing, Give me one thing that you feel like you want to do but that you're nervous to do, not that you hate just in general.
Speaker 10: Yeah, probably, like I guess, go well, I mean, I don't know. It's the COVID kind of thing has hindered a lot of like social stuff. But once once that's better. I think going out, I don't know, trying to go out and like be more social is something that I should probably try and do.
Speaker 1: It's true. Do you do you have friends?
Speaker 10: I have friends? Yep, I have, yeah, a few good friends. Trying to make more.
Speaker 1: But yeah, are you be in college?
Speaker 10: I am not. I'm out of college. I'm a full fledged adult, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I don't know. People say it's hard to make friends when you're out of college, but I feel like it's all about like communities. I feel like I've said this a million times, Blake. I feel like it's like finding communities and adding to them or building to them or starting your own communities on your interests and all that cheesy stuff.
Speaker 10: So yeah, no, I agree with that. I think it's like I tried to join a uh dodgeball league last year and that worked out a little bit to like try to put myself out there. So then I've been trying to like do sports kind of things in the community.
Speaker 1: But I'm going to be very honest with you, dodgeball is not on the top one hundred first guests.
Speaker 10: Was a lot more competitive than you would think. So I tried to sign up for it because I thought, oh, that's fun, like that's something that I played in elementary school and you know, kids were nice. But it was actually like very competitive.
Speaker 1: Why did you pick dodgeball? Is the thing? I feel like, you can't talk to me.
Speaker 10: I know, well, because my sister told me that it wasn't competitive. She was like, because I was trying to say, oh, I could try to look up, you know, like soccer or I don't know, softball in the community. And she was like, no, they were gonna be too competitive. Why don't you try like dodgeball or kickball. I thought, oh, that sounds good, and then I tried it and these teams were like like like I described it as just like you know, like those eighties movies where you have like a villain tee.
Speaker 1: Yes, were you the villain team?
Speaker 10: No, I was playing against the villaine they like they had the T shirts with the cutoff leaves, and they were tall. They were awful.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think you know. If I could give you, you know, any parting words, alli is I would join an activity that doesn't have any villains in it.
Speaker 10: Thank you. Yeah, thank you. That's very helpful. I agree with that for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe like arts, although I guess arts and crafts could have villains, look like in the world of pottery.
Speaker 10: I mean, it's only up to me. I probably will find out whenever I go.
Speaker 1: I well, Alie, listen, I'm glad you called in. I hope that this wasn't too painful for you or I guess, you know, I hope it was. I hope it was incredibly painful for you, because that because you'll because that means you'll have done it even though I was painful.
Speaker 10: Right, well, I appreciate you talking to me and I'm m yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: Of course, I'll talk to you soon. Ali. I love you very much and as always, you know, bond it together.
Speaker 10: Probably never con yep of hell.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 10: Bye.
Speaker 1: All right, that's the show. That's the whole thing. It's all over, there's no more again. This is a compilation of the best conversations from the Therapy Get Go live stream that I do every Monday Wednesday Friday at ten pm Eastern Standard Time on twitch dot tv slash Lyle forever. So if you want to call in, go follow me over there. As always, a video version of this podcast is available at YouTube dot com slash lyle forever. And then if you want to keep up, you want to know when new episodes are subscribe on you know, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, whatever the thing is that you're listening to it on and follow me on Instagram at at Lyle forever. That's Lyle and then the number four ever. Okay, I love you all. Take care of Hail State and Alaska is the city and out of state. See you, see you soon, See you next week.