Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod.
Speaker 2: It's Teddy Mellancamp and camera Jeedge.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod. Today we have Trischelle back to help me recap a couple shows here, Southern Charm and Traders, which you're a pro act. Yes, so exciting. How are you today? Happy Valentine's Day? Any Happy Valentine's Day? Yeah, as he's laying in bed with his real Valentina's dog.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so sweet. Yeah. I'm by myself for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: My husband's gone, so I'm going to be celebrating with the girls for a Gallantine's Day. Oh.
Speaker 1: Fun, fun. Yeah, it's been a rough couple of days. I just want to let you guys know that a lot of you are reaching out asking me for updates, and I don't feel like it's my position to give any updates on Teddy. So I'm sorry. She got through surgery and she's resting, and that's really all I can say. So if I'm not answering your dms, it's just not my place. I did see there's a few people out there that are giving updates on social media, and I just want to say, you're an asshole. This is not your position to give an update, a second hand update that you think is accurate. And this is a you know, very serious matter. Let her, Teddy and your family deal with updates.
Speaker 2: No one knows what's going on.
Speaker 1: Now, nobody outside about to shut up, just leave her alone. So anyways, let's go ahead and get into Southern charm. Craig throws on a wide brim hat before facetiming Page. She laughs at his outfit and asks if he's having an I show, how do you say that a shawandah ashaganda retreat in his backyard. Then Manison calls him. Madison is going to the Bahamas with the group because Brett will be in California for work, And so they're on this double FaceTime on their computer and Madison says she just wants to celebrate every moment she's not pregnant, and Page happily agreed, and you could see Craig's like disappointment on his face, like we go so sad.
Speaker 3: I feel like we are seeing the demise of their relationship in real time and knowing what we know now, it's so uncomfortable to watch. I mean, I know, yeah, I kind of identify with Page though. She's a cute girl. She's in New Yorker. She she loves clothes and you know, naps and murder shows and just being cute.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 3: I love her, but she's not a Charleston girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And so do you think he's like the typical Charleston guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that he wants, you know, his wife to make cheese boards and entertain in the backyard, and.
Speaker 1: She's like, she's not having it. She's a New York Fashion Week I know. I know. So Chefe making his bed in his underwear is something I did not need to see. Almost as bad as Craig putting on that big old Indiana Jones hat.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting.
Speaker 3: Look Shep, I like Shep as a person, he just is a Peter Pan, Like he doesn't understand that he is older, and he just is giving me it like it's just grossing me out.
Speaker 1: It's a little desperado. But Paige in Madison, I think they nailed it when they said we're going to the Bahamas to watch Shep get dumped.
Speaker 2: That is it.
Speaker 3: I've never seen someone so whipped by a girl that he's only spent like three vacations with I guess.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: And we see her reaction later on in this episode, it's like, Oh, SHEP really come on now. She Hap is shopping for some new outfits for the Bahamas and Molly meets up with him. SHEP picks out some matching sets and Molly picks out a few bikinis to try on. And Mollie's confessional she says she felt awkward trying on swimsuits in front of a guy she has a crush on. Apparently, SHEP bought a giant shark tooth necklace for Sienna ew yuck no. And if you remember in twenty twenty, he bought a shark tooth necklace for Taylor too.
Speaker 2: That's so weird.
Speaker 3: What an odd gift and also an odd gift to repeat to two girlfriends. But I feel like, remember those Puoka necklaces that everybody wore like a long time ago. I feel like shark tooth necklace is like the new Pooka.
Speaker 1: But I mean, if Eddie came into this room right now and said, Happy Valentine's Day, babe, I got you a shark tooth necklace, I'd be like give that to my niece, Like, I who wants that?
Speaker 2: I just think it's really weird.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, shark tooth necklace is expensive.
Speaker 2: I have no clue. No one's ever given me that.
Speaker 3: I've never thought about a shark necklace before as a gift. I mean, it's just strange, it's odd. But shep's just like Ugh with the Tommy Bahama outfits the matching set, He's like grandpa.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's so awkward.
Speaker 1: I said that along time ago when we first started watching with Teddy, because I'm like the way he texts his shirt into his pants and puts the belts on and everything. She's like, Oh, that's that's the South though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he's a little grandpa. But but I like Mollie. I think she's like a quirky queen.
Speaker 1: Like I like her too.
Speaker 3: I think she's so cute. I love that she plays like the two bar or whatever. I think it's hysterical. But it's kind of weird to me, like that she keeps on talking about her weight. I mean, I know that she was on America's Next Top Model, and that probably Tyra probably made her feel terrible and secure, probably, but I just find I think she is tiny. When she was John on bathing suits, I was like, oh my god, I want.
Speaker 1: To know she is She is little, but I think you know, when you're in the modeling world, you are like basically underweight, and she probably just got used to that. So but we just got to update that. A shark tooth necklace can symbolize courage, protection, good luck, and a connection to the ocean. El I don't care what it symbolizes. The only person who wants to shark tooth necklace is a thirteen year old boy on vacation with his family that needs to go. Yeah. So Venita visits JT at his house and there's still some awkwardness there, but they both decided to be friends. Since JT is in a relationship, shep invites JT to the Bahama trip. JT really wants to prayers relationship with Madison. I don't think that's happening. JT would love for Craig to admit that he lied, but Vanita convinced him to be the bigger person. So I need some clarity. Because you're a longtime watcher of Southern Charm, I have gotten lots of dms telling me that Vanita and JT had a fake relationship just for the show.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say this camera Okay, literally, I'm just like, why are they doing this? It's clearly very awkward. They don't look like they're into each other at all. I just don't understand. I think Benita feels like she needs the storyline, but JT is not it.
Speaker 1: No, but why, I mean, I think if you're agreeing to do stuff like that, like that's where it crosses a line, like bringing in fake boyfriends and making up this is reality.
Speaker 3: T Like, yeah, I know, but I think that they want the need on the show, and I find her interesting and she's beautiful and everything, but like they need to put some hot new guy on there, not JT.
Speaker 2: Nobody even likes this guy.
Speaker 1: I know, you know, he quits halfway through the season.
Speaker 2: That's what I heard. But then apparently he was got the react.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then he went back. I don't know, he probably got pissed off. But we move on to Austin and Rod are grabbing dinner. They both notice that Shep's like a sad puppy dog in his relationship with Sienna. When Rod and Taylor were at lunch, the other day, SHEP called him and Rod put him on speaker and Taylor to hear. SHEP mentioned that Sienna was inexperienced, and Taylor got angry at that. She thinks SHEP portrays himself as an all knowing human being. Austin thinks Taylor is in a post breakup mindset where every single thing that SHEP does annoys the ever loving piss out of her. Maybe she's inexperience because she's half you're a CHP. I mean it's just a thought.
Speaker 2: Yes. And he's also extremely condescending.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I know that he's smart, he's well read, whatever, but he is very condescending to his girlfriends. I honestly think Taylor is still into ship. I don't think that she is annoyed by him. I think that she's just making digs because she's still into him. She's liking I think both are you think him too well?
Speaker 1: I think he is the way that he was going after guest On and going, He's not he's like mid, He's like, oh, like, he's not even good looking. I don't think he's bad looking. I think he's better looking than SHEP.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did too. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think that those two probably still hook up on the side. I don't tell anyone, and that's where this is coming from.
Speaker 1: He might be right, who knows. But over at Taylor's house, she face times with her mom to catch taylor plans for the Hama trip is to keep her distance from Shep. Despite the drama in the past few weeks with Sally, Taylor feels really comfortable and happy with this group of women. They had a girl's night last night and everyone got drunk and got along. Taylor even apologized to Sally. Why are we not getting full scenes with the girls out? I feel like we get more scenes with the guys going to dinner and doing things, and like, I need more girls stuff. I want to see that apology. I want to see the dancing.
Speaker 2: And they're doing on the floor.
Speaker 1: I know, I want to see Miss pat dancing on the bar.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't understand why they're not giving us all this stuff. I don't know why they think the boys have more drama, and they probably do because they're, you know, kind of queens the guys are, But yeah, I don't get it. I do want to see all that stuff. I want to see them all out, even if they're not fighting.
Speaker 1: I know now, I agree with you. I think Shep and Taylor still have some love for each other, So be curious to see what's going to happen if she breaks with Gaston. Do you think that they'll get back together?
Speaker 2: No? You know why.
Speaker 3: I think that Shep the idea that he had with Taylor whenever she was on a pedestal. That is done because after they broke up, she went in the spree And I'm not judging her because I did it too in my twenties, where she was just sleeping with a lot of people in Charleston, and I think that that ruined Shep's whole image of her. And it's done, and I think that he's like resentful because of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then they fly to the Bahamas. Besides Venita, who misses the flight. When they arrive, Chef tries calling Sanna a few times since she doesn't answer. Finally she answers, but she obviously is not at the airport to greet him, which is a huge red flag. At least a full blown band is there to greet them, so they did have that. I just don't understand like what Shep. Seriously, are you going He's going on a freaking cast trip to meet a girl that could give two shits about him.
Speaker 3: I dated a guy from Canada, Okay, and every single time for two years that I visited him in Canada, he was at the airport. Sometimes his dad came. He was hugging me and kissing me every time he saw me, always greeting me with flowers whatever. That was so embarrassing for Shep. She didn't even want to be there.
Speaker 1: Well, she gave Craig a bigger hug than she gave Shep multiple times on this trip, him repeatedly calling Sienna and her not answering, and then when she finally answers, his one line is the eagle has landed. I'm like, Shep, Jesus, no wonder she doesn't want to answer your call.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but also like, no one is that busy unless she's a model. She's not like unless she has like one boob on her hand, and like she can't get to the phone, Like I mean, I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Why she would just not answer. She's not into him.
Speaker 1: She's not into him, but Molly admitted that she's waiting on the sidelines. I'm like, seriously, that's why I love Molly.
Speaker 2: She's like, I'm fine with taking sloppy seconds. I don't care.
Speaker 1: She doesn't care, but SHEP like, I cut her a really nice necklace. It's tucking sharks tooth. It's not a nice necklace.
Speaker 3: I mean, Chef's rich, he could like name a street in Charleston after her, or like buy her a I don't know anything not a shark's tooth necklace.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. So then we go onto The girls and guys each have their own suites, which has its own private pool giant balcony. But Craig's pissed because he's being forced to share a room with somebody. The guys are already fed up with his childish behavior. They all go to the pool and Shep makes a toast. Taylor asks how long he and Sienna have been exclusive, and SHEP can't speak for his girlfriend, but he's been exclusive for three months. They've never officially had the talk. SHEP told Sienna that he loved her in March. Taylor remembers Shep saying I love you to her within the first two weeks of them talking. Taylor's really going at Chef's throat, trying to blame him for everything. That's wrong in his relationship with Sienna. Then Taylor and Ships start fighting about Gaston and why he's never around. I mean, just go bang it out, you too.
Speaker 3: Shep likes this new girl because she's playing the game and that's what he thrives on. And as soon as that girl gives some attention, he's gonna be done with her anything.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's like the typical douchey. Lord. Did you notice all the guys are wearing matching necklaces?
Speaker 2: No? I did not.
Speaker 1: They're all wearing like these black dog dog tags. They're actually cordless microphones. Really yeah, So I'm like, could they have not at least mixed them up so they doesn't look like they all have like friendship necklaces on? Yes, we had. Anytime we film, like in bathing suits or something years ago, I haven't done in years, we'd have these like weird, really bulky necklaces. So yeah, So everyone goes back to the rooms and Shep is nervous wreck before seeing Sienna. Craig and Austin are his wingman Tonight, Sienna shows up looking absolutely stunning, while Sheppe is sporting fishing pants and flip flops. Craig is very good at picking up on people's aras, and he knew immediately that Siena was not being genuine to Shep. Austin, Rob and Craig leave Sienna and Shep alone. Shep brings Sienna upstairs to help him pick out an outfit for dinner. I was like, really, you can't pick itr freaking clothes. Once she chooses an outfit, she decides to give him some space to change. She tells him to meet her downstairs and SHEP. His look on his face was so devastated, like and he's like, give me space. Our whole relationship is space.
Speaker 3: She's disgusted by him. You could just tell she doesn't want to, like she doesn't. Physically, there's nothing there. There's no chemistry at all. But I think that the boys are kind of enjoying Shep being in this like low thousand percent dog plates because they've seen him treat a million girls like trash, and so now they're like, it.
Speaker 1: Is Karma's bitch. I think what what happened was, you know, when they plan these trips, they plan them in advance, and I think that their relationship probably started off hot and heavy because she evidently was a fan of the show. So then they plan this trip and then is that, you know, the relationship progressed. She's like, oh, what did I get myself into? What did I get myself into?
Speaker 2: She's like, it's not worth it.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, Sianna gave Craig a bigger hug than shep no kiss, no nothing, just pat him on like nothing. Yeah, and she's so turned off. I'm like, hey, Sienna, Craig is single.
Speaker 2: Now that's right.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, speaking of Craig, what did you think about him being a huge diva about the rooms?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I was like, whatever, I mean, really, come on, Craig, it's not that big of a deal. He's like, guys in our thirties should not be sharing a room. I couldn't imagine my husband freaking out they had to share, Like whatever, who cares? Like your dudes like.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't even mind. Like me and Teddy will share a room when we go do things, like even if we separate rooms, will share room. Yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: I think he Craig thinks he's like the next Martha Stewart. And I mean, look, I do own a few of his pillows. I'm not gonna lie, but really, yeah, I do. He thinks he's like the next Martha Stewart, but he is just getting such a huge head, and I think it's really pissing everybody off.
Speaker 2: And so that's another thing I did.
Speaker 1: Read that page said somewhere that Craig is very into just being famous. So I don't know if that's true or not. But coming up next week, they do yoga with a flamingo. Shep tells Sienna he's in love with her, Oh my god, and Craig's noticing how much Austin hates him. All right, let's take a break and we'll come back with Trader Season three, episode eight. We are back, and I'm super excited to recap Traders with you, Toshelle, because you're a pro at this. So let's get into it. It was a really good episode.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: The production value alone on Traders is unmatched. I mean everything is gorgeous. Everything looks like it feels like a movie.
Speaker 2: Like you're watching this, well, do you remember?
Speaker 1: I remember, you know, behind the castle they had like the whole video village back there. I have never worked on a production. There was hundreds of production crews, Like, I'm just like, holy shit, everywhere everywhere, just film's filmed in the most stunning way.
Speaker 2: The wardrobe, everything, I just I.
Speaker 1: Love the lighting, like the huge lighting everywhere, Like it's just crazy. But so let's start out. This is an episode A how many episodes eleven?
Speaker 2: I think there's eleven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're all we're getting down to the end. They need to have two Traders a year.
Speaker 2: I agree. I get depressed whenever it's over. I'm just like, wait, what now.
Speaker 1: I know that there's other I know that there's like the UK version and stuff, but I don't think it compares to the US version. The traders murdered in plain sight last night. We don't see who they chose and tell everyone. Arrives for breakfast the next morning, Sam is finally speaking. He learned that he was We learned that he was born in Iran and came to us knowing no English. He's learned to listen rather than talk too much. He really is how they can spot a trader who was up for murder and is making Danielle nervous. When Caroline walks to the door for breakfast, they make her tell the story of what happened at the Altar last night. Carolyn could not tell them what Alan was wearing, so crazy Tom Sandival doesn't understand this strategy, so he tells Carolyn what Alan was wearing and saves her. I mean, Tom, seriously, like.
Speaker 2: You're an idiot.
Speaker 1: He's an idiot. Like you started off like giving some good information and it's really smart like that Sam picked up on that. I wouldn't even know if I would have picked up on.
Speaker 2: That, I would not have picked up on that either. It was wild.
Speaker 3: I was just looking at this like, Okay, Sam a genius.
Speaker 2: Where did this come from?
Speaker 1: Well, you got to watch out for those quiet ones, that's.
Speaker 2: For sure, I know.
Speaker 3: But I'm so happy that he's like picking up a strategy and it's like going full steam. He's going to get murdered though soon, because people are gonna they're gonna be like watching him. The traders are. That was the smart.
Speaker 1: Nobody had any eyes on him because he didn't even talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess he was just sitting back watching this whole time, and we didn't know that he was freaking brilliant at Traders.
Speaker 1: Not only is he beautiful, I mean yeah, and.
Speaker 2: I was like the more he talks, the more attractive he gets.
Speaker 1: I know, I think people think he's like pretty and dumb, and he showed last night that he wasn't. So we flashed back to last night and see that Chrishelle was the one who was murdered. Rishelle wasn't surprised to see Danielle, but she was shocked to see Carolyt. She's so over the top and everything she does and says that nobody, even I think really suspects her because of all her facial expressions.
Speaker 3: Exactly she is doing a killer job and just by Chrishelle's saying that, it is just like a huge compliment to Carolyn.
Speaker 2: She's playing a great game.
Speaker 3: But I think, uh, that's what that's why Danielle is so butting heads with her, because Danielle knows that people probably suspect her over Carolyn.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure. Now Tom Sannibal, thinking he would be the last one to walk into the breast and the breakfast was like I made it and everyone's like who cares. He's like, wait, I'm not the last one. He thought he was going to be like you know, the the you know, suspenseful, like the last guy walking in, like everybody thought he's It's like, no, Tom, You're not that important.
Speaker 2: He's such a fool.
Speaker 3: And honestly, they don't even want to murder him because he doesn't even really matter in the end, like it's just there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think it's gonna get to the point where they will murder him because it's like, when it comes down to it at the very end, do they really want him there?
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, they'll just like have him around until yeah, until the tech is way, until the final.
Speaker 1: Now, Teddy's going to be very upset when she doubt that Krishell was murdered. Do you think that Krishell was the right decision?
Speaker 3: Yes, because it's true the strategy with the Traders is that you don't want anybody there that will just never be brought up at the banishment table. So it's not really beneficial to them to have someone like that there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, makes sense.
Speaker 1: So we move on to the challenge. Before the challenge, everyone is outside strategizing kind of all. Ask Carolyn what her issue with Danielle was at the round table the other night. Sam thinks they could visit the Coffin theory again and consider Sierra Sarah was also the only other person who voted for Brittany along with Rob. Meanwhile, which I think I would revisit this as well. But meanwhile, Cierra suspects that either Danielle or Brittany are traders because they are such a close alliance.
Speaker 3: Those two are up each other's ass so far. It's crazy, Like Brittany is just kissing Danielle's butt wherever she goes around the castle, and I think it's because Brittany knows she's a trader, and Brittany either wants to get recruited or she doesn't want to get murdered.
Speaker 1: And Sam, seriously, just when we thought, oh my god, you're so smart, you know more than just a human protein shake. You had a good idea earlier, and now you're back to being rah wah wah. It's not Sierra, but I understand completely. Like they they don't have anything else to go off with at this point, this late in the game, like there's no big theories.
Speaker 3: And I think Sierra's demise was defending Rob so hard at the round table, so that's another thing probably sticking out in there, Like Rob was a trader, why is she defending him?
Speaker 1: I know, well, Brittany also kicked off Danielle on Big Brother months before Traders was filmed, so maybe she is trying to make up for it.
Speaker 3: Maybe I just think that Britney's very smart. Also, I love her confessionals. I love it when she makes fun of Tom. I think it's so funny.
Speaker 1: She's oh, oh my god. Okay. So in today's challenge, we're so lucky that we get to hear Tom saying the players will split up into two teams. Five of them will leave with Alan while the other five stay at the castle. Only the players that go with Alan will have a chance to win a shield. This challenge includes a dollhouse in the woods who sing nursery rhymes backwards, and the two teams having to work together to collect the right dolls. The mission starts and the players who enter the dollhouse are being sprayed with water while focus on finding the shields. None of them care about the money at this point, so back at the castle, they're just sitting there twiddling their thumbs waiting around. But Tom Sandoval is dedicated to find at least one correct doll, so he's outside singing the backwards nursery rhymes for everyone to hear. In his confessional, he calls himself the only one that's musically inclined in the Castle Tiger, Easy Tiger. While Tom is debuting his nursery rhyme album, Sierra man manages define the show Hill, they find all the dolls and win twenty thousand for the pot prize. Would you have been good at this?
Speaker 2: To me?
Speaker 1: I would be like, I could never figure this out.
Speaker 3: Well, remember Bergie and I did the bird call thing, and.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's kind of what it reminded me of.
Speaker 3: We did great on that, but the only thing is that we had to run around a lot, which was like really hard if they were at least in one place. But the fact that Tom was like holding one ear to try to get in tune.
Speaker 1: And I know, I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: So gross and over the top. It's just like it cracked me up.
Speaker 1: I mean, Brittany's saying like Tom's getting a record deal after this episode. I'm like, I loved when Tom's humming and Sam saying, oh, he's a terrible singer. Probably has no idea that he has a band or anything like that. But I thought it was hilarious when the dolls starts spraying them with water.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Dolores and the freaking eyebar.
Speaker 3: That is really funny. That cabin. They have all kinds of tricks in there. That's where the bugs come, That's where all the.
Speaker 1: I never made it that far. I didn't get to see the cabin, but I love it. Sira got the shield, although it didn't help her.
Speaker 3: And she's the only one paying attention really for the shield, and you got you have to be on your game like that. She was looking around, she was really trying, and she didn't deserve to get vanished. I know.
Speaker 1: Going into the round table, everyone seems to be holding on to the Coffin theory. Everybody's assuming at least one of the remaining traders has to be a girl, Santoval says, historically speaking, girls are better cheaters than men. Obviously, he gets eaten up by everyone. I mean, I gasped. I'm like, are you just are you kidding me right now? Sandoval? I mean you planned that, I mean seriously, And then he tries to backpedal. I meant, I meant traders. I met traders. I never wanted to Simon Tamsley shake Tom Sandoval and keep him on my television at the same time exactly.
Speaker 3: But you know what, he likes being a villain. So I think that he's like, he's smirked a little bit.
Speaker 2: He likes it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, speaking of villain, I got a little shit on social media because I jokingly said that Reba is the new villain. It was a joke, people, I don't think she's a villain. It was a joke.
Speaker 2: I love. I know, I never like keep her on our screens forever. I know that's silly.
Speaker 1: Okay. So Sierra isn't backing down. She's trying to fight for herself, but there isn't much evidence pointing anywhere else. It's unanimous they vote for Sierra tonight. When they reveal she's a faithful everybody is disappointed. I mean the guys all, I know, the guys all get together in the back room after roundtable, Dylan finds Danielle and Carolyn talking. As much as Dylan loves and trusts Danielle, he's starting to feel like there's concern and it is her. Sam really comes out of a shell and finally adding something to the show. Right.
Speaker 2: Yes, But first.
Speaker 3: Off, Sierra's demise was that she started to bring up two names. If you just keep on one person. If she just kept on driving it in that Brittany is a trader, I think she would have had more of an opportunity for.
Speaker 2: People to see that.
Speaker 3: Instead, she brought up Danielle's name and then it just looks a little sus and then you're spreading it too thin. I just wish that she would have just kept on Britney.
Speaker 1: But oh, good advice now is do you think that Laye Low is a dead giveaway as a trader? I know that Suri on season one laid low, and we have yet to see a trader play a better game than her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't really think it's always a dead giveaway, because, like Britney said, sometimes you do want a layloh so you don't get murdered. But yeah, I just feel like some different people play traders a different way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you are a trader. Some people don't know what the hell's even going on, like me, like, huh, what what am I doing? In the turret, Danielle and Carolyn are discussing who got the shield. When Alan knocks on the door and joins them, He gives them a choice. They can murder a faithful tonight or forfeit murder to try and seduce it faithful to join them tonight. Danielle wants touce Brittany to join them as a trader, but Carolyn is adamant its totally against it. She's like no, and I would be too, like that's your bestie. You bring that girl in, you're gonna try to get rid of me.
Speaker 2: I see it a different way. I think Carolyne is not thinking clearly.
Speaker 3: I think that Brittany's the perfect person to bring in because she already has heat on her. They all think that there's a female trader, so next roundtable. If you bring Brittany in as a trader, next round rider, they're gonna get rid of her and they're gonna be like, oh, well we got a female. It's probably maybe we can like look at the guys now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I don't think that Danielle is thinking like that. I don't think that she's that strategic. I think she's just thinking, oh, she like my bestie, is what I'm thinking. But when Danielle saying, sisterhood, I want us to get to the end together, I'm like, no, that's bullshit. So what you want even that you know you can't work together. So you who would have you have chosen Dolores, Gabby or Brittany.
Speaker 2: I would have chosen Brittany.
Speaker 1: Brittany. Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I don't know. I have a feeling that Dolores is gonna get chosen. I don't know why. I don't have any intel, like she never told me that, but I just have a strange feeling. Now, next week we see Kate Chastain in Perfect Car. Yeah, I'm like, they just keep bringing Kate back every season.
Speaker 2: Oh, they love Kate. I mean it's true. I love Kate too. Actually, I think she's great for the game.
Speaker 1: Why didn't they call us?
Speaker 2: I know, yeah, they were sick of me.
Speaker 1: They're like, you you sucked and we don't want you.
Speaker 3: Don't I would have totally went back if they called me. But anyway, Yeah, I wonder what Kate and Poverty are going to be there for stirring a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming wasn't Kate.
Speaker 1: Did Kate come back like full time last year because there was some people that just like, like doctor wil was just like at a mission or something. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, when Kate entered the game, she like entered the game and actually Kate was a trader last year.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right. I remember he.
Speaker 2: Ended up turning.
Speaker 1: I think it looks like they're just appearing for the mission, but we will see next Thursday. Guys. This was a good one.
Speaker 2: It was so good. I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, Well that's it and we'll see you next week. And thank you so much for filling in. I really appreciate it. She does too, of course. I