Speaker 1: Hey, cowboy, you do.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the farm Land Fresh Dairy Studios. This is Serial Killers.
Speaker 3: No only cereal with your hands.
Speaker 2: When you hand your.
Speaker 1: Man, ok y cereal for make sure your milk is cold.
Speaker 3: Milk milk, Yes, spoon man, come with you.
Speaker 2: To Ranel Cereal.
Speaker 3: Gody, we handed Andrew cereal kills.
Speaker 2: Due the Serial Killers. We're here.
Speaker 1: If you're ninety self met you're twenty twenty three self.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'd be like what well, I mean, I'm only wearing this jacket because it's the only thing I had to cover up my shirt that I wore last week.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, you know, yeah, I forgot you're into it out?
Speaker 2: Wow that was so loud. Oh my god. I know that's gonna be a problem. That is, I need to adjust it.
Speaker 1: I'll fix it in the post.
Speaker 2: You think you can.
Speaker 1: Well, I put it on podcast delivery for when I put it in my thing when I upload it, so it kind of like levels things out.
Speaker 2: All right, that's good to know, hopefully. Well. Welcome to another exciting episode of Serial Killers. Today is Monday, so you know it's cereal day. Yes, we eat cereal on Mondays, Yeah, we do. And in this podcast we let you know how the cereal is, how it is. And in the bull Chat on Wednesday we just talk about whatever whatever, So don't listen on Wednesday if you're thinking about cereal, Monday's your day. Got it? And again, thank you to our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies. It's a family owned operation, you know, Andrew since nineteen fourteen.
Speaker 1: That's a long time.
Speaker 2: It is a long time.
Speaker 1: That's one hundred years of milk.
Speaker 2: That is a company you can trust. Yeah, you know, not like this company. This company has been around for what not that long?
Speaker 1: What serial killers?
Speaker 2: No, like the company we work for here iHeart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well technically it was clear Channel.
Speaker 2: It was, but then they just change names.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, make subsidiaries.
Speaker 2: Oh, very good. I still have a trouble with that word.
Speaker 1: Subsidiary.
Speaker 2: Subsidiary. Did I say it right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you do.
Speaker 2: Subsidiary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you used to not be able to.
Speaker 2: So bull Chat is a subsidiary of serial killers kind of you? Oh it is?
Speaker 1: Okay, it is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay. It's almost it's almost.
Speaker 1: Halloween, I know, spooky season.
Speaker 2: So now is a good time because the Halloween cereals are pretty much all on sale. They want to get rid of them. They're pushing them out to move in the Christmas ones.
Speaker 1: Christmas one.
Speaker 2: There's not that many Christmas cereals, you know, well, I mean I feel can you think of even one that comes back every year?
Speaker 1: Jack in the box? Cereal? What do you tosk elf on the shelf? Elf on the shelf?
Speaker 2: Okay, that one'll probably be around Elf on the shelf. There's the cap'n Crunch, Christmas Crunch every year.
Speaker 1: Crunch every year. Yeah, yeah, I can they try last time with to make it like cold, to make it cold or what cereal was that? Oh?
Speaker 2: No, that was that was the elf on the shelf one. It was cooling snowballs. It was terrible. It tastes like I was eating vixenhaler. Anyway, let's move yeah, vaple rube.
Speaker 1: All right, So did you actually ever do that? What vix vapor rub like rub it on you, No, like on your socks. What you would coat your feet and then you put socks over it and then you go to sleep and it would get ready or cold.
Speaker 2: I never did that. This must be like some old Italian remedy or something.
Speaker 1: No, well, yeah, it's like Spanish. Okay, maybe a little Italian. Yeah, garlic was also another cure, all garlic.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's right. Yeah, yeah, you know what's a cure all for me? Milk, butter milk, no farmland fresh dairies. Whipp cream. It's real, real cream here try no, no, you try, Okay, it is no good. I feel like they'll put on your finger.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that is the best.
Speaker 2: It's real whip cream, not like the crap with the oil in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oil does a quick whipped cream break before we.
Speaker 2: I love who I just hold a pan. I'm not even kidding.
Speaker 1: Have you always been a whip cream fan?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I forgot. Don't you do the weird cherry dessert that's just basically whipp cream?
Speaker 2: And yeah, that's my crustless cherry pie. It's just cherries with whipped cream.
Speaker 1: Crust Scotti's crustless cherry pie. TM.
Speaker 2: I love this so much.
Speaker 1: It is delicious whip cream.
Speaker 2: Next time, I'm getting the giant can.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, do it?
Speaker 2: You remember? My family is all about whipped cream? Do you remember the video with Cooper? Yeah, well, which you if you don't know. When she was really little, I sprayed whipp cream in her mouth and I mean, it wasn't Farm than Fresh Dairies. Whop cream was that other brand? And she vomited all over the place.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, wasn't she also lactose intolerant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that doesn't make you throw up it only that makes you other stuff got it, you know? But we just it was too much, too fast, and she just threw up all over the place. But you know that video with something million views made a couple bucks off that, So come on, let's try it.
Speaker 1: I'm no, no, no, no, I realized what you were saying. I'm like, wait, hold up.
Speaker 2: Let's eat cereal. So this one I've actually had on the sack, or actually on the new cereal table. That's what I'm calling it now, the new cereal table.
Speaker 1: Oh, the new cereal table that with the stuff like in.
Speaker 2: The background, and people know it's coming soon. Although that we did already the stuff behind it, we haven't because it's a surprise, a surprise. So I had this cereal. Then our friend Matt sent me another box, so I thank you very much, Matt. Appreciate it. And if you have a cereal you think we haven't done yet, send it into us. You can get the address at serial KILLERSPC dot Com.
Speaker 1: Thanks Newman, Yeah, thanks Newman.
Speaker 2: So you're not gonna like this.
Speaker 1: No, it's keto.
Speaker 2: Something just spilled on my leg. So this is a ratio.
Speaker 1: You've done one where if it was all keto, we made the episode title like keat Oh.
Speaker 2: I think so you know what. There's stuff, Look, there's stuff coming out of this box. It is this box is leaking. I don't understand, you know what, Matt, I'm not sure if we're going to use this box. I think I'm going to use the other box because this box is leaking cereal. And if you should open it, but it's not even open, I.
Speaker 1: Feel like bats are gonna fly out or something.
Speaker 2: I don't think I want to use this one. It's open.
Speaker 1: Oh, you have it all over your keyboard.
Speaker 2: Now there's a giant hole in that we can't This one probably has bugs. Okay, that one has to go fine, But I have another one? Where is it?
Speaker 1: Maybe that's because you have so much down here that maybe you should start cleaning it up.
Speaker 2: Guess what what. I took the other one home because I was going to donate it, because I knew I had to take it out of the trash. Let's use it. We'll use the top part. Come on, take it out of the garbage. We have to do it. What take it out of the trash because it doesn't matter. The top part's okay, there's no bugs in it here. Let me have It's all good?
Speaker 1: No, it's not all good.
Speaker 2: The top part is fine.
Speaker 1: Look at that. What something got into that?
Speaker 2: Nothing's in it.
Speaker 1: Something got into that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know, I understand that it's spilling all over the place. But we'll just use the top part. Ooh hmm, delicious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is not worth Okay.
Speaker 2: Can I have the box back.
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: You've eaten stuff out of the tracks before, plus the bag was sealed. Can I have the box please? I need to see it.
Speaker 1: If I did, it was like Chinese?
Speaker 2: What this cereal actually is? Anyway? So it's uh ratio yeah, ratio keto friendly. I think this is General Mills if I'm not mistaken distributed by General Mills. Yes, what's the matter.
Speaker 1: I don't like the cranberry.
Speaker 2: It's cinnamon cranberry almond crunch cereal. It doesn't matter. You have to eat it. You know what we do on the show. You eat things even if you don't want to. If they're in the cereal.
Speaker 1: I just they make the cranberry so unappealing.
Speaker 2: Three grams of sugar, five grams total fat, nine grabs of no carbs, and nine grabs of protein.
Speaker 1: Okay, what I just am not excited for this. A because it's just got out of the trash, and B. I don't like how the cranberries look.
Speaker 2: I mean I could put some whip cream on it if you want. No, I'm okay, all right, Uh, let's go back to the Farmland Fresh Dairies fridge. Yes, and what are we gonna use today, Andrew?
Speaker 1: Because it's organicly healthy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's use the organic two percent reduced fat milk.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a General Mill cereal.
Speaker 2: I said that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no number I was just repeating what you said.
Speaker 2: I understand. Yeah, but I don't think you get box tops for this one. Oh, because it's you know, this is like their trendy line trendy. Yeah, this is this is actually if you little move a little further down the aisle, this is in the healthy part, you know, with all the organic stuff and all the uh the stuff that we don't really like all that much, that bean.
Speaker 1: Things, cranberry is gonna be so gross.
Speaker 2: This is the texture. I mean, it's a lot. These are. I would I wouldn't even call these flakes. Yeah, I don't know what these are.
Speaker 1: These are beatins.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And the cranberries are weird, gross looking, all right. I think their freeze dry is more more than they are like crazins. No, it has a nice cinnamon. I like the cinnamon flavor.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: No, oh. Do you think it's because the box was open for about a month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this taste is old.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe's supposed to taste like doubt old. Yeah, no, hugh.
Speaker 1: The cranberries are so tart.
Speaker 2: They are. They are by by design. I hate it how cranberries are. No, you're only sweet when you like buy the crazines.
Speaker 1: It's so sour. I don't like the cereal.
Speaker 2: I don't really. I feel like I'm going to get sick from it.
Speaker 1: I feel like, at any point, like an ant's gonna come crawling out of my mouth.
Speaker 2: What do you think made the hole in the bag? Something? Yeah? I give it a ball on a spoon.
Speaker 1: So will you throw this away?
Speaker 2: The box?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: The cereal? Yea yeah, I already did. Oh nice in the trash.
Speaker 1: Because usually you'd be like, no, my kids.
Speaker 2: I mean it says SA notifying nutty clusters.
Speaker 1: Not satisfying.
Speaker 2: This is I didn't even get a nutty cluster.
Speaker 1: I give this a bowl.
Speaker 2: But wait, I don't get a nutty clus Oh here's a nutty cluster.
Speaker 1: This was not good. I hate the strawberry. I hate the cranberry. I think it's too tart. I don't like the flake.
Speaker 2: Look see it says tart dried cranber.
Speaker 1: I know it's gross. It's gross, gross and gross. Not a fan.
Speaker 2: What are you giving it?
Speaker 1: I said a bowl?
Speaker 2: An you here bowl? Oh?
Speaker 1: No good? No, no dice?
Speaker 2: All right, Selida, but we're gonna need the boxer picture, picture picture, Okay, all right. So now here's another one that I brought back. You ready? Oh?
Speaker 1: Are we doing one of mine?
Speaker 2: No cereal killers?
Speaker 1: In turn national.
Speaker 2: This is another cereal that I found in the Walmart Implia del Carmen.
Speaker 1: So cool.
Speaker 2: And I'm telling you why. I'm really excited about this one because you like chocolate milk, don't you, Andy, This is gonna make quick, spectacular chocolate milk.
Speaker 1: You you peaked, No, I didn't. I just know my chocolate milk.
Speaker 2: We've had nest Quick cereal.
Speaker 1: Before you're shaking it, I'm getting like you can see.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is Nest Quick let tritas.
Speaker 1: Letters.
Speaker 2: Yes, so it's like it's like chocolate alphabets. Yeah right, yeah, alphabets.
Speaker 1: I was about to say alphabet soup, but yeah, no, no alphabets.
Speaker 2: The cereals, it's alphabets. Do you know what that is?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The cereal?
Speaker 2: Oh it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're glazed.
Speaker 2: Oh do you know what makes that?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Posts yeah, one of three? Chance you got it, pal I did. Yeah, so I don't really need to shake this one, but it's just gonna stir the letters up. So there's I don't know if there's letters and numerals, but it does have it has Aulto vitaminas in minerals.
Speaker 1: Oh, this isn't the one that like weight changed you like the other one was.
Speaker 2: No, this one doesn't have all kinds of grosso and sodio and everything. Hey, are you gonna eat this? You shouldn't, I tell you, you know what, it's kind of weird that it doesn't have that. I wonder if this one was not actually made in Mexico.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something, or is it healthy I started using a dermal stamp on my hand.
Speaker 2: Chris sound.
Speaker 1: It's good if you want to get rid of like scar and it's working.
Speaker 2: But they show you the orgami thing on top, remember the thing that people were sending us, And I was like, I don't need orgami with my breakfast cereal boxes. Remember they're like, oh, where have you been all my life? And they're folding stuff down? Not necessary. You can just clip right in. You don't have to fold it down. I'm gonna use whole milk with this one, because that is some fine chocolate milkat I'm in. I don't really smell much chocolate.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't. I don't want to say it smells like Luna's food.
Speaker 2: No, the smell reminds me a little bit of when you open up a box of Coco pebbles. Couldn't be a different brand, but you know this is made by Nesley in Mexico. It doesn't say h O N.
Speaker 1: I only got bees.
Speaker 2: You got all letter bees.
Speaker 1: Literally, it's just a cup of bees. The thing is, I think in transit, I think a lot of them broke because I just can see bees.
Speaker 2: You're right, there are lots of bees in there. I think that this might be an error box.
Speaker 1: No, I think what wind up happening was all the letters connected and then you probably squished it next to your dirty laundry on the flight home.
Speaker 2: No, this is a got crushed. This was my carry on.
Speaker 1: So you're meaning to no because this is connected to something. This is the bees all stay together.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, so b b be it's bees's next quick b I see an h. Okay, be An H has a camera store in the city. Fire than Fresh Dairies, Whole Milk, Whole milk, Vitamin D, whole milk. You're ready, it's gonna be some good chocolate milk. Let's go andy one two three, No, I don't like that chocolate. It's not sweet. I don't know what's going on there. There's my microphone even on. Yeah, I guess it is.
Speaker 1: There's just sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is like real sad. Wow. I don't even think I can give this. I think this gets two balls max from me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This is depressing and good. No.
Speaker 2: No, And and it even says right there that this right here is a serving suggestion. I don't know, but I don't have an f I'll tell you that much. I got all bees, no.
Speaker 1: Ball in a spoon for me. I'm gonna be harsh on it. It's really not that great. It's sad.
Speaker 2: I mean it's good that you can't find it in the United States so you don't have to try it. But Unai historia and kata Plato, you know that, right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I was about to say that, Actually.
Speaker 2: Yeah, de hot dey letcha chalco lot of I.
Speaker 1: Was gonna say grano and taro ingrediente number one.
Speaker 2: That means grain, whole grain wheat number one. Number one shouldn't be this is sad. Chocolate should be the number one, Agreediy.
Speaker 1: And we just have Farmland chocolate milk.
Speaker 2: Do you want to try some?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, I was really.
Speaker 1: Expecting like a delicious chocolate milk, and what I got was like watery, not goodness because of the stupid nestli they ruined it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, move that over there, please, Farmland Fresh Air. He's Grade A Vitamin D chocolate milk in the jug and that you really have to shake it. You gotta shake it because it kind of makes it like a milkshake. Can you see everything shaking on me? If you're not watching this, check out this video on YouTube. And if you are watching this, check out the podcast on wherever you get your podcasts. Yeah, that was a nice little plug there.
Speaker 1: You like that, great job.
Speaker 2: I love the bubbles on top. Look at that. Take that one.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll be back from a commercial after this, but cheers for now.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, I gotta play a thing. Okay, oh god, the mouse is all broken. Just I can't. I got nothing one beat us, that is, and we're back.
Speaker 1: Great chocolate milk.
Speaker 2: I'm putting whip cream on my mine.
Speaker 1: Okay, yep, make sure you watch as Scottie progressively gets larger each episode.
Speaker 2: No, not at all. Mm.
Speaker 1: That is really good chocolate milk.
Speaker 2: That's good stuff, all right.
Speaker 1: I haven't a chocolate milk in so long too.
Speaker 2: Now you're gonna have lots of it because we're stocked. This is so good.
Speaker 1: They do it right, all right.
Speaker 2: Next, Andrew, Oh my god, more chocolate. Do you want me to swap it out?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: You do.
Speaker 1: Yes, that chocolate milk was too good to waste on Whatever is going to be the next one?
Speaker 2: All right? Then I guess we'll h I don't know, Andrew, I fine, we'll take one of yours.
Speaker 1: Then. That's so shocking. I mean, you curated it so perfectly.
Speaker 2: I did, but I didn't realize that we were gonna have the chocolate milk here. Okay, that would that would threw me for a loop three for a loop.
Speaker 1: All right, serial killer in.
Speaker 2: You better get it out the trash because I don't have any more spoons.
Speaker 1: The second time I went in the trash in the same episode.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna do yours. We're gonna do our other friend Matt. This is gonna be good. So our friend Matt went away to where was he in Italy or Greece or he went on some big world wind cruise or something like that, brought back some stuff for us. Okay, now this is muse. But but there's so many different musli.
Speaker 1: Yes, there is. You know, it's a very popular brand.
Speaker 2: This one says Cruisiliant. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: Maybe croissant.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't mean croissant, Andrew. There's grains, and if I could tell from the picture, there's bananas, coconuts, maybe papaya. These look like macadamia nuts, some pumpkin seeds perhaps, and a little bit of pineapple. Okay, so I don't know. I'm excited for this mix. It's not really a box, but I do have to shake it.
Speaker 1: Andrew piece of good for that.
Speaker 2: So I don't know where this is from. It's called Casino is the brand products day Quality dape da PS nineteen oh one, so they've been around since nineteen oh one.
Speaker 1: That looks like a piece of cheese.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's how I know it's not. But you know, Farmland Fresh Dairies came along only thirteen years after that. They've been around since nineteen fourteen. Careful there, careful, you got it. I guess all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Okay, lot is a lot.
Speaker 2: Sometimes just it's just too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like this is trail mix.
Speaker 2: I think there's dates in here. See I might have a problem. I don't like bananas.
Speaker 1: Oh I love bananas.
Speaker 2: Can I have the organic two percent farm in the fresh aries where you just fat milk full title? Yes? Do you want to move your because you can get rid of that. I'm done, Thank you appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Like this is a little too much, if I'm saying so myself, Like what's the point of adding granola?
Speaker 2: It's a lot?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I can't get a full bite of anything because.
Speaker 2: But somehow it works. Yeah, but oh it goes right here. So it's got stuffing that I can't understand. Some it's got coconut bananas, papayas. I don't know what a nana is. It's got pummies something. This is a good snack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, I like it. I just wish it was less.
Speaker 2: Maybe raisins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are raisins or dates. I like it. It's the best cereal we had today, and it's a It is a good, healthy, ish tasting zeru. But I don't even know how healthy it is because after a while it's just all sugar.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But I don't even think you can get it anyway, So we're you gonna get it. M I could find it online. Maybe it's not bad. I'm gonna give it three balls on this spoon. Thank you Matt and Jen for sending that back. What you also people's poom.
Speaker 1: The problem with that, in my opinion, is that your mouth when you're chewing it right, you're like, oh soft, it's a raisin. Then you're like, oh coconut, right, and you're like oohuchy.
Speaker 2: Cut my mouth on something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just too much like do less.
Speaker 2: I like it. Though it's not terrible.
Speaker 1: It's not terrible, it's just do less.
Speaker 2: I'm not really even exactly sure what it is. Well, once I figured out, we'll get it on the website. There's some Arabic writing on here, so I don't even know where it's from, but we'll get you the information, all right. So yeah, that's three Andrew.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: That means serial Killers has come to a close, come to a close. Thank you very much once again to our milk sponsor, Farmland Fresh Dairies. Please support check them out, follow them on Instagram at Farmland Fresh Dairies.
Speaker 1: When you're in the milk aisle, look for Farmland.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look for cow face. Yeah, cow face, we're gonna name, We're gonna I just like cow fays. I was gonna say her, but I don't even know. Oh yeah wait, I have to educate myself on cows. Yeah. Can only female cows give milk?
Speaker 1: I think so?
Speaker 2: Right? And a male cow is a bull?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, Okay, as far as I know, I kind of remember learning that in school.
Speaker 1: I did not learn that in school.
Speaker 2: I just feel like I remember that and also learned it on the farm where I did the fake utters.
Speaker 1: Okay, it was a fair. Okay, well, we're gonna get to that.
Speaker 2: It was the Long Island Fair. And I sat on the little thing. Even though the bucket was under there, nothing was coming out, but I was milking the thing the utters. So you milked the fake I milked rubber utters.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Well, well, because you have to learn.
Speaker 1: It sounds like something you should keep for your therapist. Pal. Thank you all so much for listening watching. You guys are the best fans ever. We love and appreciate you so much. Thank you for sticking with us.
Speaker 2: UM check out the website Serial KILLERSPC dot com. You can see all the cereals we've done over nine hundred, which is crazy cereals. Yeah, what we know when we got to a thousand, because that's that's a milestone. I'll tell us we should do something for that.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: What was the thing you said on the last episode of Bowling Party?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, wow, sorry I needed some more ripple.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you all so much. We appreciate you. And until next week or until Wednesday when there's a bull chat.
Speaker 2: Perhaps, okay say crin Chandma, is that it? And that's it?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Was that recording this time that was cool, gay, bye bye,