Speaker 1: He wants charloa.
Speaker 2: Salomon, who have heven dusk yet to day?
Speaker 1: Soon?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: Well, sexy red donkey today for Thursday September twelfth goes to President Joe Biden. Listen, the Vice President has a slogan, and the slogan is we are not going back. And that slogan can be interpreted all types of ways. But one of the things Democrats should not go back to is cowardly politics and terrible messaging. What happened yesterday while President Biden was at an event commemorating the twenty third anniversary of the nine eleven attacks, was a form of those cowardly politics and terrible messaging. See President Biden decided to wear a red Donald Trump hat.
Speaker 2: I cannot make this kind of stuff up. Let's go to Sky News Australia for the report.
Speaker 3: Please see well, the US President Joe Biden has been spotted wearing a red Donald Trump campaign hat speaking at a nine to eleven commemoration event this morning. There it is right there. The President was videoed as he wore a cap that raids Trump twenty twenty four, Lord have mercy, President Biden. President Biden offered a hat to a Trump supporter crowd while speaking, who in return gave the President that Maga hat in exchange. A Trump support account on the social media platforms posted an image of Biden wearing that hat, thanking him for his support.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump would never Okay, a day after your vice president has a phenomenal debate against the former president of the United States of America, Donald Trump, you missed the president decide to put on a hat that says Trump twenty twenty four. Now I'm not the highest grade weed in the dispensary, but that doesn't seem like a show of support for your vice president to me.
Speaker 2: This race is going to be tight. Okay.
Speaker 1: This race can be swung by just the tiny distraction of votes, which won't fare well for the Democrats.
Speaker 2: Because Trump is going to challenge the results of the election. We know this. Don't act surprised when it happens.
Speaker 1: Okay, They're going to be Republican elected officials all over the country who will refuse to certify the results of the election. Donald Trump's Supreme Court, in my opinion, in light of so many of their recent rulings, including but not limited to the PRESIDENTI or Immunity ruling, which gives presidents absolute immunity from criminal prosecution and light of rulings like that, I believe they would overturn the results of the election. So Democrats' only defense against that is large voter turnout.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: By the way, That's always their only defense against voter suppression because they can't get things like the John Lewis Voting Right Sack or the Freedom to Vote Act passed. So when you know you need that kind of turnout, why is the sitting president? Would you wear a hat in support of a person who is the op of your running mate? He is an op in regards to your administration. You, President Biden, you call him a threat to democracy.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: If he's a threat to democracy, why are you wearing parapernilia that supports him being president?
Speaker 2: In twenty twenty four you said you did it as a gesture of unity.
Speaker 1: You can't call someone a threat to democracy and then wear their power for nilia and want to be unified with them.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Nobody who opposed Nazis whatever wears something with a SWASTI called it, and President Biden not only ward, he took a picture in it. Now that picture is all over social media. It's going to be in TV, commercial digital ads. Donald Trump's campaign immediately, as you heard in the news report, thanked Joe for the support. Another post from them said, Kamala did so bad in last night's debate. Joe Biden put on a Trump hat. This is why you gotta keep Joe Biden in the basement, right, We.
Speaker 2: Not going back.
Speaker 1: Okay, since the VP has been the nominee, since he's been at the top of the ticket, you see all the Democrats who have political courage and who are actually good at messaging.
Speaker 2: Front and center.
Speaker 1: You see Governor Josh Shapiro, You see Governor Gretchen Whitma, you see Secretary Pete. You see Congresswoman Jasmine Concrete, Jasmin Crockett, you see Congresswoman Ayanna Presley.
Speaker 2: Okay, just to name a few.
Speaker 1: These individuals have political courage, they aren't cowards at all, and they have very clear, relatable messaging. Joe Biden represents the regime that simply doesn't have the courage to stand up to the bullies. A day after we watched the VP bully the bully, the President of the United States of America is back trying to get along with the bully. He wants a gesture of unity with the bully. That's terrible messaging. Let me tell you something, President Biden, if Donald Trump gets back in office, he's putting you in jail, all right. He's already vowed to prosecute his political opponents. Trump wrote on social media just this past weekend. When I win, those people that cheated will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, which will include long term prison sitizens.
Speaker 2: And please beware that, please beware that this legal.
Speaker 1: Exposure extends to lawyers, political operatives, donors, illegal voters, and corrupt election officials. This man is going to lock your ass up if he becomes president again. And you wearing his hat, you wearing his campaign paraphernalia. This is why Democrats have to keep Joe Biden and hidened. Every time Joe Biden steps outside, his GPS tells him he's arrived, but it's never where he meant to go. Okay, I don't want him talking to anyone. I don't want him answering any questions. Can you imagine Joe Biden having a press conference right now, having to navigate his way through tough questions like what's today's date. And then after Biden took a picture in the hat, he took a picture with a bunch of kids with Trump paraphernalia on.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 1: I'm all for bipartisan togetherness, okay, but not when you're trying to win an election. And somebody, please tell President Biden, this isn't the Republican party he.
Speaker 2: Came up with. Okay, it's MAGA.
Speaker 1: I don't know why Republicans just gave the party to MAGA, but they did.
Speaker 2: And I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe President Biden thinks MAGA stands for make America geriatric again. Okay, he's sick of the disrespect the old people, and he wants you to know Bengo Knights and IHOP Senior Citizen Specials will never go out of style. Make America geriatric again, because who needs fast Wi Fi when you've got a rocking chair and.
Speaker 2: A good story.
Speaker 1: The moral of the story is, President Biden, it's time for you to move like a VP for these last fifty days and just be quiet. Okay, please give President Joe Biden the biggest he hulled.
Speaker 2: Come on, now, he couldn't start for the babies, now, Charlie, the kids not wearing that mag hat. No, no, watch, let me let me show how serious it is. Charla Man, can you wear my Giants hat right now?
Speaker 1: By please see? If I had a lighter in here, I'll set it off fire.
Speaker 2: See and it's just a football team.
Speaker 4: He looked a gift for a light or too.
Speaker 2: I saw you, you know, when I was a young lad, I think that's the right. When I was a young lads right, nineteen hundred and ten.
Speaker 1: When I was a young ladd, I had a Mark Ripping. My mama bought me a Mark Ripping sweatshirt from Family Dollar. Mark Ripping used to be the quarterback for the Washington Redsidents. See, I'm from the country right mon Goring to South Carolina. So we used to have to burn our trash like we didn't have the trash pickups, so we used to have to burn our trash outside. Oh sorry, so that trash was outside burning, my daddy took that sweatshirt and threw that sweatshirt on the trash, screw through it right on that fire.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're not gonna wear my giant You don't wear ops paraphernalia period. Okay, I just keep hearing an instrumental. It's my song.
Speaker 4: Okay, that had nothing to do with nothing money.
Speaker 2: You know, I just noticed something.
Speaker 4: But leave me alone.
Speaker 2: Hear me what you think? I know this, Lauren? This has nothing Donkey to days over? What do you think I.
Speaker 3: Have been?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, because I need my braids done. My girl cancer on me, but she's coming up Saturday, though she coming up Saturday. My baby hairs are full grown over here, like it is insane. Just happy for growth, though you're not gonna.
Speaker 2: Believe, not that new girl you're heavy for. Let me tell you something. Yesterday furry I heard.
Speaker 1: I'm sitting there watching Lauren, and Lauren goes, damn. My headdress is just canceled on me. And as soon as she said that, her head just turned furry it like, I mean, it's just like all the new growth. I saw it come in in like seven seconds.
Speaker 4: It's gonna look so good though, when it's freshly pressed.
Speaker 2: But what about today.
Speaker 4: Today is getting They didn't even know until you said something. It's not true until you said something.
Speaker 2: That's not true. Alright, gals, right, all right, gals when we come back.
Speaker 1: Donkey Today is brought to you by the law Office of Michael s Laminsaft.
Speaker 2: Don't be a donkey.
Speaker 1: Dot pound two fifty on your cell and say the bull. If you've been hurting a construction accident, that's pound two five oz from your cell and say the bull.
Speaker 2: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club