Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy pros MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought you by Prize Picks. Head over to prizepicks dot com or just download the app right now. When he use that promo code leading Off when you do to get one hundred percent deposit match up to one hundred dollars, It's me Joey P. Joe piez Apia, that of course is the Welsh and we're recapping everything that went on from the weekend of Major League Baseball in Fantasy little wagering talk later in the show, little DfES little this a little that. It was a whole lot of rain all weekend, So Joey P didn't leave his house, which was nice. After the NFL Draft took a lot out of me, so that was good. I stayed in my pajamas most of the weekend, not all of it, just most of it. And Welsh he had a little little detailing done on the old automobile, like this weekend.
Speaker 2: He had a big, big, old adult weekend. You know, maybe a little bit of a home depot. I don't know, if you have time. Yeah, I had a card detailing, Joe. It's exactly I watched baseball. You got a card detailing and dealt with more animal stuff, with a new animal. We're fostering.
Speaker 1: Animals died. I hope this weekend.
Speaker 2: No no, no, an animal. No, another animal was brought into my house. It is literally a zoo into my house.
Speaker 1: Speaking of animals, Happy birthday to cousin Donnie yesterday he Happy birthday, Donny. He turned I don't know how many years, young, but young enough, young at heart. That's all that matters. Gus and Donnie. Hope everyone's doing well out there. Obviously a lot of baseball to get to. So let's get after it. Let's start here with Jacob de Gram. You know, I feel like I deserve this. I deserve this.
Speaker 2: I just like you want to know what I was not looking forward to all weekend was this moment right here because I knew exactly what was going to happen to just do it all right.
Speaker 1: Well, here's why I deserve this one. All year, I've been such a stickler and a pain in the ass about the eight and a half strikeout rule going under every time. This was the one time all year I went over the and Havel strikeout rule. The one time was Jacob de grom and granted he was certainly looking like that was going to get obliterated. That didn't have There's no doubt about that in my mind. But he lands once again on the you.
Speaker 2: Want to hear the worst, You want to hear the worst. No, No, we didn't announce that. We didn't say this, but I think I mentioned this on the show earlier or later last week that Frank Stanful from CBS and I we we like to chat about betting and stuff like that, and we've been I brought up the ladder betting, and we have been talking for weeks about you know, when are we going to get into a ladder bet? You know, you just take the stacking of the strike talking.
Speaker 1: About this last week. If you missed it, go back and listen, everybody, Well, explain ladder bets. We'll do a BP show about it too, where you do like a fun MLB BP show the next week or so. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: Well, we've done a great job of like talking ourselves into a guy and then being like, nah, there's too much risk, blah blah blah, and we hit it every time we've gone against Well, Frank texts me and goes, look at this lineup. Look at this Yankees lineup to gram is against like it's a big number, but it'll never be lower. And Frank and I both ladder bet that one. So it was that was not we It took a lot of a rewin.
Speaker 1: You are more depressed than I was.
Speaker 2: Okay, I didn't thin get a lot of recooping to get past that moment.
Speaker 1: So now if you're keeping score at home, you have the spring training side injury, you have the two week into the season wrist injury, and now the elbow injury, which is gonna put him on the eye l He went on the I already this weekend. They're still calling it precautionaryuary. It's gonna be a couple of weeks. You know, it is what it is. I mean, I just want if I get it. You went into the business. Maybe you got a discount out on my draft. The minute they say he's clear to return, take what you can get and run, just run. I don't care what, I don't care if it's something, you.
Speaker 2: Don't care what it is.
Speaker 1: If you gave me Sonny Gray rest of the season for Jacob Degram, I would take that and I would run away with it. I know that makes you depressed. I'll take it. I'm gonna run away with it because at least there's a guy who's gonna go out there with fIF day and take the ball because you can't keep going out there making three innings starts. You can't do it. And then it's like three innings and I'll see you in three weeks, or it's six innings and then I'll see you in six months. Like that's how I feel about Jacob Graf.
Speaker 2: I don't agree with that. I actually I let Wonky's comment in the chat is definitely right. There definitely wasn't enough of a discount. I will like in some drafts.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you there were I'm sure in some there was enough people in some drafts where they went, oh, you know what, I don't like this collective. You know people in those leagues where they said, I don't want to go to Jacob DeGroff.
Speaker 2: Maybe the league, all the leagues had the ADPs too high and stuff. There wasn't enough of a discount. I mean, I'm gonna kind of just repeat what I've been saying, like this is what you paid for, this is what you got. He was gonna miss a bunch of we projected him to miss like forty to fifty innings already ready this year, which was I don't know how many starts that equates to. It's plenty of starts, so we knew that was going to happen. This one's a little bit more serious. I got like a got like a little inside source in the Rangers, and before the offici anouncement came out, the word out was like he's definitely hitting the il and they're unsure about going under the knife. And that is like a really really concerning statement right there. But I disagree with the whole like, get whatever you can get now you have to I think you have to build the strategy back up now to your point, you could be fearful he's going to come back and immediately just break again. He's just gonna fall apart again.
Speaker 1: What would what in the last two and a half years tells us that's not the case.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but you're missing what I'm saying. By what you might be saying is he's going to come back and immediately get hurt. And if that's a case, okay, I guess you could take the sunny gray What I'm saying, is you get him back. First start, everyone holds their breath. Second start, everyone's like, okay, he's good again, and you build back up the value and then you can move on from it. Like he's having what about every four starts? It seems like there's something going on. So when he comes back right after that third start, then you can get out if you can't handle this.
Speaker 1: I have a I have a metaphor for this situation, and as I was listening to you, I came up with it. Okay, so yeah, I see your your sign. A chat.
Speaker 2: The chat's noticing the sign.
Speaker 1: Now the chat the chest's noticing a lot of things and has a lot of good questions, and I want to get to them, and I want to stop talking about this as soon as we can. But you have kids. I have kids, you know, whenever you are, you know, you have the little babies when they're little, you know, you you give them a little bath. They're so cute, right, But there's always that that period where you're drying them off and you're holding the little baby, and any given time something could happen. I remember one of my you know, my oldest daughter, you know, I remember it was giving her a bath, wrapped her in a little Elmo twe She's so cute, she smelled so good. Right, you take the baby out, and the baby poops in the towel.
Speaker 2: Kid, Okay, okay, now, no, no.
Speaker 1: I'm going somewhere with this. And and that's what Jacob de Gram is like right now. It's like holding a kid right now, at any given time before you get them to the table to put the diaper back on them and secure what's going on, and so you don't know whatever happens, you're secure in it. At any given time, it's gonna turn to poop. And that is a thing. There's a window between the bathroom and getting them to the changing table. That is the window you have here with Jacob de Gram, And it's terrifying because it could happen at any moment. And there's also this weird comfort level, like everyone's super relaxed, everyone just had a bath, everyone's in a good mood, and then boom, there it is a disaster and then you know what happens. You're right back in the bath again, and you gotta clean them a second time, and you gotta clean up all the mess.
Speaker 2: These are are you advocating to get rid of your child.
Speaker 1: No, I'm advocating that Jacob de Gram is that danger. He's that danger between taking the child in the swaddling towel to the changing table, and you know there's that that danger in between it. Any minute it's going to happen, and sometimes it does. And that is the metaphor right now. I want to get to other things not called Jacob de Gram because that is an absolute crap.
Speaker 2: Sure, what you're saying is this, please change is diaper? Please change Jacob's diaper.
Speaker 1: I might look We're all headed for diaper someday again soon. Here's a great one tough Talk with Teacher's podcast that sounds like a tough cut down at period four and have a discussion with you, young man, Bibby or Alan, who would you rather have rest the season?
Speaker 2: Man? Alan was really good another eight strikeout performance. But I'm I'm Tanner.
Speaker 1: Pibee, You're I'm a Biby guy too. I want Tom both have them both because I think they are better than the other crap they have in the rotation.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. They brought up Alan first and there's a potential I suppose he could stick but I think Byby looks so poised that that's the guy. But I think both of them. I actually think both of those guys, but I would edge out with Tanner Piby all right.
Speaker 1: And also, yes the free fought sign behind Welsh if you're watching on our YouTube channel. So we're getting excited about fought. More on fought. In the second, let's get through Brent Rocker, ninth homer of the season, nine home runs for Brent Rocker. He was still Rooker. Excuse me, I get why is it Rocker because he's rocky baseballs all over the place. But Brent Rooker just crushing baseballs all over the place right now. He was still in my way this week, and I don't know if he's if somebody finally picked him up. I think everyone was just like looking at it, like yeah, right, okay, whatever. But I mean Jacksonwinski also another guy too. He's slashing two ninety seven, four thirteen, six fifty six with six homers, He's got eighteen rubies and four steals. What's going on here with Jacksonwinsky? Because this is another one of these situations where you're looking at it, you know it's not sustainable. But have have you found something here or has he discovered something that makes him somebody can feel good about rostering rest of season? Or is this just a complete bizarre April Anomally.
Speaker 2: It's actually very interesting you bring him up because he is going to pop up in my video tomorrow as the top one.
Speaker 1: And what is in trade away or trade four? Trade five?
Speaker 2: I wonder trade four. I'm gonna tell you, I guess I could have.
Speaker 1: I could have, Well, you could have. I was gonna say, I thought you were going to tease the audience, but around here we just guilty. No, We're just right at it.
Speaker 2: We're just changing diapers, we're cleaning one drink, getting home, Let's go home. That's actually Swensky. The cool thing is he might like still be available, And I think in CBS League he was still under fifty percent if I remember correctly. But yeah, I agree that like it will come down, the regression will take place. But the stuff that he's doing it's bonker. Like his batting average XBA. His expected batting average is lower but top two percent of the league, XLUG, top four percent of the league, wOBA, top four percent of the league expected wOBA, his walk percentage is high. He's starting to lower that K percentage and he's hitting the ball crazy hard. Let's get a twenty twenty guy. So I think he's a great piece right now because I just don't think people have added up to the production. And this is one of those guys where it's like when you ask, hey, would you sell would you sell him? What are you gonna get? I don't know. I would be the guy that would go and buy Sewinsky. I don't know if people have bought in enough because his ownership's not even there. So I would go and buy him on the dirt, dirt cheap, just because so much of the underlying stuff, even when he kind of adjusts, it's very very positive.
Speaker 1: Let's take a quick break in the action and tell you about Fanimal. I love live events, but I hate buying tickets the hidden fees they suck. It's like paying for a whole other person who's not even there to be there with you at the event, and customer service is terrible and coordinating with friends is a nightmare. But then I discovered Fanimal and Fannamal has tickets to everything concerts, festivals, football, basketball, you name it, and major League Baseball and plus there's no fees. The price you see is actually the price you pay. What a concept. You heard it here first. Fanimal is the cheapest place on the internet to get MLB tickets. And we've all experienced how painful it is to coordinate going to events with friends, and I always end up fronting a bunch of money and then chasing down the friends to get reimbursed, and if they flake, I'm stuck with the whole bill. But f Animal's patentent group purchase makes it easy to split payments with your friends, so nobody's left holding the bag and you don't have to commit until your friends do. So just pick the seats, pick how many tickets you want to pay for yourself, and then send the link to your friends. And when you join your group, everyone gets started separately and your tickets are secured, so you can stack cash by inviting friends ten bucks every time someone joins your group. So fanomal has amazing customer service to don't take my word for it, check out there hundreds and hundreds of five star reviews. The next time you need tickets, go to fanimal dot com or download the fannimal app and use the promo code fanimal MLB. That's fanimal MLB for twenty dollars off your first purchase. Check out fnimal and experience more. And now back to the app. All right, let's continue on here. Let's talk about Clayton Kershaw. A great performance on Saturday again, recapping the weekend nine case for him in seven innings. Grason Rodriguez, congratulations, nine strikeouts and five innings of shutout baseball there, and he gets his big w's first of his major league career. Luis Robert, let's talk about this Welsh. I am salty this afternoon. Boy. Let me tell you, I am saw te Luis Robert, who I actually had a deal in place for, and I said no to it because I was a little worried about him going into this year. But I'm worried about all the White Sox now official, so this is my biggest disappointment. He was pulled for the game because his lack of hustle. Layamenez can't hit water if he falls out of a boat, and he's always hurt. The White Sox feel like a complete and utter train wreck. I thought getting rid of the manager last year, maybe a new voice, something would break maybe this is him breaking these guys out of these bad habits. I don't know. But between lance Lynn's performances, between Robert and Amenez who are there long like they're locked in here to long term contracts these guys, and we all applauded at the time, it seemed like a really fiscally responsible thing the White Sox did. And now in Dynasty I see questions about Louis Robert here in the chat what do you do with Robert? Because this is another guy too, is just grossly underperformed this year.
Speaker 2: This is one of my guys I was kind of out on. It was very I was very vocal about Robert because A the injuries. B even when he's healthy, what did what did the you know, the per one sixty two add up to when we looked at some of the stats, and it just it didn't seem insanely impressive to me, Like Tim Anderson is more interesting in what he can do over a full season, which never ever happens. Lol, it's happening again then what Robert would have done? So what do you do? I think there's still enough trade value. I do think it's a bad look. That stupid. It was awful if you didn't see him not run out what could have easily been a single. And I think there was some rumor of like there was a hamstring thing or something like that that was out there. But I think there's still enough name value that I would jump out as well. I would jump out. I'm not in the Luis Robert game. I don't have any shares. I really don't want any shares. And how hilarious is it that the two best performers on this team have been like Lucas Gielito and when Moncata was healthy, those were your two big guys. You know, we're getting back to Andrew vaugh Andrevon was very good this week and with that walk off shot. But yeah, I'm out on a lot of the White Sox, but I have been, so this is kind of me a reiterating you.
Speaker 1: Want me to make he depressed even further. Lewis Robert has a six to sixty one ops. That's lower than Adam Frazier and Cabrian Hayes. You like them apples, how's that for you? It's also it's also higher than Bobby Witt Junior, but we don't want to talk about that.
Speaker 2: That's na no, no, no move on.
Speaker 1: Diamondback's calling up more prospects. Dominic Fletcher show come to the big leaguees hitting three twenty three, four seventeen, five to fifty nine with three bombs on the year. Corbick Carroll banged up the knee a little bit. It's just the knee bruise. He's just gonna be fine. To give him a couple days off. I'm not worried about this. Any thoughts on Dominic Fletchers have any stream appeal to you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so. I mean, this was one of the he was actually one of the reasons why I have many reasons I thought Jake McCarthy could be sent down because those outfielders are playing really well. There. It's a good defender. This is David Fletcher's brother, by the way, Don Fletcher. Good bat good, probably more of a point leeks guy can get a little bit of homers can definitely he's in this whole big crew of guys that can run. I'm not like overly excited. I don't know if I would actually stream unless it was like a big big league because, like you said, probably only going to be for like a couple of days. Probably get Carroll back either Wednesday or they've got like today off and Thursday. Maybe Carol is back on Friday.
Speaker 1: All right, A couple questions here. Let's do these rapid fire, hell or high water trade Robert for mateo you want to dig that trade? Nah?
Speaker 2: I can't do that one. I get it. I get what you're doing there, and get it. Do you know what in redraft? No? No, I still can't do it. But it's a lot closer.
Speaker 1: I get it. I get it. I ain't mad if you look if your season's hanging on by a thread right now, I get it. I'm not saying do it, but I get it. Here's another one from EWE two K we would to pick up this week? Strom Justiah Gray, Logan Allen or aj Puck Interesting.
Speaker 2: I'd have to go look at the matchups. The matchups probably would play a little bit.
Speaker 1: Of a rom first, but Logan Allen would be the second choice for me.
Speaker 2: Alan and I was about to say Alan and Stromer the top two. I probably might play like a little bit of I just again, I just don't know what the matchups are off the top of my head, but those are my two big I don't I'm not gonna worry too much about I mean, if Gray has like a really good matchup, I could consider him, but I still wouldn't go over allan instrom All right.
Speaker 1: There you have it. All right, let's continue on here with the Sunny Gray who I mentioned before. I don't know I want Sunny Gray because he had six more innings seven strikeouts on Sunday Might Picture of the month. He was four and oh in April zero point seven to seven ERA and six starts. Not too bad. Here's all the injury recap. So Jose your KUITI Sunday Night start left due to shoulder swords. Keep an eye on this one. Look, Haunter Brown has been a revelation in that rotation him, Framber Valdez and Christian Javier is a really good three. Your queity is important, though, so keep a close eye. Hopefully this is not a major issue. Tyler, Molly's gonna miss at least four weeks. Posterior impingement and flexer pronator strain. So impingements can be very painful, but hopefully this is something that with rest pronators. All right, Well, nothing like her, you know, did you get your pronator detailed? When you were at the car place this weekend.
Speaker 2: No, but I just turned forty, so I do know I.
Speaker 1: Have to convince, gotta get somebody. Look at your pronator. I hurt Carol. Again, we mentioned he was out because of the leaping catch to the sixth inning that he made in that game. But again everything seems to be okay. It's just a neat contusion. Brendan Woodruff follow up, MRI. I was very positive. Oh great, awesome, it's great. That feels so much better about life now. Tim Anderson will return on Tuesday. Also, Taylor Tremmell is up with the Seattle Mariners. He was hitting and well in the rehab assignment. By the way, I don't know if this matters to you. Welsh three two dingers, three steals. He played left field yesterday, batted six against the Blue Jays.
Speaker 2: Made a great catch too.
Speaker 1: Is you know Tremmell is one of these again, very post post type sleeper guys in a deeper league. You speculating on this guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wish I had the exact stat in front of me, but it was like the Seattle Mariners DH has produced like a sub two hundred batting average or something. On the year, so they're desperate for just more live bats to be out there. I think Tremmell is that. And Tremmell is such a different prospect. I've had such an interesting history with him too, back when he was a Reds prospect, and he's one of the nicest human beings on the planet. And he is one of like two major league you know now major league players that like I've seen over spans of time that recognizes me and we chat, and like his body has changed. He's a different type of player. The stolen bases are something I always worry aren't going to be part of his game, but it was really nice to see that he was stealing on the rehab assignment. The new rules kind of work in his favor, and he definitely has at least twenty home run power, I think at the end of the day, because he's also a good defender. He's just kind of got a spot to play for a while between the need DH and just overall you know, defensive vacuumen that it has.
Speaker 1: And Jillio was doing a little bit of a back issue too, so a little extra abs potentially and.
Speaker 2: There for him too.
Speaker 1: Now somebody in the chat said that I think it was Joeyspoons says, I look like dar Salem, who is an actor from the New Guy Ritchie movie Thank You. He's obviously a relatively handsome fellow. This is much better than want to usually get. But more to the point, I said next time that Welsh was clean shaven. Here on the YouTube channel, finally show the picture again. There it is, so take a good look, drink it in. There's Rico Broni of the Diamondbacks and one two three, and there's the Welsh. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Joe's like, hey, you look like this old, ugly bastard. Old look like this model. I look like this foreign model that I look like Darseelene.
Speaker 1: I am Darcelene.
Speaker 2: He's wearing Prada. Is it is so crazy? I look like dar Selene. But hey, you look like this ugly mug.
Speaker 1: I'm I don't say I look like Tarsaline. Someone said I look like Darslee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, like, listen any bold guy with the facial hair. Joe's gone, We're a diamond dozen. Joe, Joe and the who is it? The disturbed singer like that's the crazy one. What's is that? The guy with the yeah that's.
Speaker 1: Right there he is. It's David Draymond, which we did the side by side you and we have a we have a Mayor Welsh myself have a fun little thread going in slack and there's there may or may not be some really funny side by side pictures of me and David Draymond. We'll share that later. More injury news to get to. Bryce Harper is set to see a doctor for a fall up today. If all goes well, he's gonna be clear to join the Phillies lineup on Tuesday. This is absurd. This is huge news.
Speaker 2: By the I mean, I tell me, I actually had to scroll our news here. Why we didn't have this at the very very well, because I.
Speaker 1: Get it, Because it's insane. That's why. Because I'm burying the lead for a reason because I love Bryce Harper, He's an absolute animal. But Welsh, he was supposed to come back in July. It's May one.
Speaker 2: Nuts, it's like one hundred and eighty days off of a Tommy John surgery that he's coming back.
Speaker 1: I think it is a bad idea.
Speaker 2: I think this is bad, okay, But why because the only thing is is he will solely dh he will not be throwing this the swinging motion. I guess, of course can be back. We saw it when I was like Logan o'hapi, who hurt his whatever when he and he's out for the year.
Speaker 1: He sprayed this, he sprayed this pronator.
Speaker 2: Or whatever, and so like, sure, that is a possibility, but I think, I mean, they've obviously got an extensive, extensive work that it's like what the injury's dealing with. The swinging is not something that is going to like heavily aggravate it. And Harper said he doesn't want to do any at bats and the miners and waste it. So that's why he's coming back. I think it's phenomenal. It is early. I don't know if it's like dumb. I mean, the team can use some more offense. You do you think this is going to lead to him like being re injured. Is that your problem.
Speaker 1: I'm concerned about it. I'm concerned he's pushing too fast, and I applaud him for it. He's an absolute beast of an athlete and he's such a competitor and that's why I love Harper. And you know, when he was young, it turned a lot of people off because he's such a fiery competitor, and people took it to mean that he's obnoxious. He's not obnoxious. George Brett was obnoxious either. He was just a fiery competitor. And if you George Brett was on your team, you loved it. He wasn't you hated him. That's how Bryce Harper is too. You know, I don't I never found Harper to be a dirty player or somebody that was, you know, Maudi to other teams and like that's.
Speaker 2: Kind of like more Machado, Like I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't even Mado is an unlikable guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think I've ever had percent issue with Harper. I guess Harp is just good. So people, if you're not design your I think don't like him.
Speaker 1: But speaking of coming back to Tyler, Glass now also been cleared to begin a minor league rehab assignment. That's so there you go.
Speaker 2: This is for Tag Bradley, by the way, moving forward because you know those Rays got to work them on a five days schedule and they're going to bring back class. Now, just throw that up here.
Speaker 1: Here's a fun tweet too. I want to get to this too, because as I'm sure Frank Stamfele will you know, told you over Friday. You know, we're starting to look at the Yankees here, starting to appel a little deeper. This ganky lineup is ugly. There's a great tweet here from rational Yankee fan Montas seven five million, Travino four point one million dollars in twenty one million, Hicks, ten million, IKF six million. That's forty eight million dollars on these players this year that they're spending. And I know that the is they can afford it. But in an offseason, you know, two years ago, where there was a lot of other players out there on the board, they did kind of patchwork a lot of little things together. And I know they're waiting for the young kids to come up, and the young kids are coming through again. But you know, if we're kind of sitting here, it's something to me that Brian Cashman has held this job for as many years as he had or what are we do on twenty five years now of Brian cashm the right, I mean, it's it's got to be close to that or thereabouts because he took over in that like all around like ninety six, right, I think because I want to say stick Michael did not see the Yankees win as GM. I don't think he. Maybe it was the first one. I could be wrong, but I think we'd have to go back that far. But this is such an odd thing in sports, especially in baseball. You don't see people hold these GM jobs for this amount of time. Typically you look at this Yankee lineup, But what they've got right now, does this feel like a team that's gonna win the East?
Speaker 2: I mean, that's a good question there. Yeah, there's a lot of bad dead money. I also think, like when I'm looking at that, like you know, the dead money of like IKF and stuff like that. I also think most of these moves were a couple of years back, and they now have this kind of clear path of these young guys that are going to contribute. Now, you know, you've got Oswealt, Praza, You've got Cabrera, and you've got a couple of these guys that they can start coming up. So they're not giving stupid contracts. What was the money like giving Hicks ten million dollars so they can do it to some of the young guys. So they're in a weird transitional period I think it's hard to see right now because it's like Stanton's out for what another month, Judge is a little bit banged up, he's not in the lineup. They're not scoring runs early on in games, rotations a little bit in flux. I mean, you know, Luisa Varno is still not out there. Dimingo. Herman's actually much better pitcher than being given credit for, at least like what the surface level stats are. So like, no I got. The easy answer to say is no, they don't look like the best team in the East, especially or in the AL, especially with you know, the Rays being who they are and the Orioles coming back up. But this is a team that in a snap can be and they've brought some high in town.
Speaker 1: Well, Carlos Rodon needs to get back if that's gonna be the case too. Three up and three down. Nady Valdi again, Man, I hope you Butler. When we did that whole big thing about Nati Valdi on the show and I did a video on it, you did, we were just all over this. A of aaldi eight strikeouts complete game shout out Saturday. Kevin Gospen career had thirteen k's on Saturday and Nelson Cruz again Mexico City. They're gonna get a baseball team at some point. I think Nelson Cruise.
Speaker 2: I they my five twenty runs a game. I'm not sure if the elevation stuff was.
Speaker 1: It was fun though. I mean, he also got Soto hitting a home run, You got many Chado hitting a couple of home runs, and then he went back to over four with four k's yesterday, so he made the downs along with Brady Singer eight earned runs. So I guess the Brady Singer was not back after the last start doing two thirds. Oviaedo, who everybody's been loving, there was his blow up start seven earned runs. Speaking of upsetting things, Welsh, I don't know if you saw this. This is another upsetting thing before we get the prize picks. You know, you talk about like some of the worst statues ever of people. We saw the Christian.
Speaker 2: Although god, I know what you're gonna show.
Speaker 1: We saw the what else? It was the the female soccer player, Oh gosh, from the national team, Brady Chestain. I think she had a terrible one. Look at this. Look at this Juan Soto statue. What in the hell is going on here?
Speaker 2: You know you know what those.
Speaker 1: Speaks for itself. Please, this is why you have to subscribe to Fancy pros MLB on YouTube. If you're just listening to the podcast, you're doing yourself a disservice because look, this is disturbing here.
Speaker 2: That's that left one. That that is current one. So that's one Soto hitting two eleven.
Speaker 1: That's what one sort of looks like the eighty games as a padre Wan Soto and.
Speaker 2: All the right MVP one Soto's on the right. This is the current status one. So that is the most I I don't mean, but like that looks like that was made by like a bunch of like second vaders.
Speaker 1: It's horrendous. Let's get to some Prize picks again. Use that promo code leading off, get one hundred percent of pos match up two hundred dollars. Download the Prize Picks app or just go to prize pickstock put that promo code leading off in Welsh. For me, the prize picks. I got Spencer Strider over on the eight strikeouts against the Mets that's starting soon, everybody, Tony Gonsolin four and a half. It is a very small number on the case, over and Luis Garcia pitching out seventeen and a half. I'm going the over. He's a very efficient guy. Your prize picks for the day.
Speaker 2: I like those, Only one Gonsolin's a little one that makes me.
Speaker 1: It's just such a small number. Four to half.
Speaker 2: That's a small number. It's just he does that to one innings. He struck out one last one. I'm gonna go with Vlad total bases. He's got Corey Klueber's number. I'm gonna go with Ross stripling and Luis Garcia under one run through the first inning, so there's a little in our in r Fi Nurphy there. And then Alex Bregman's score Fantasy score under seven and a half, so not afraid to go under. So again it is Lad total basis strippling, Garcia no runs first inning, and Alex Bregman score Fantasy score seven and a half under. That's my prize picks for today.
Speaker 1: All right, betting wise, light day today, folks. It's just one of those days. It's not a lot of g I even like so Mackenzie Gore six and a half strikeouts, it's a big number. I know he was good last time, but it's like a crazy here going under on that Jose Ramirez point five RBI. You're getting plus one fifty at Bettingpros dot Com. On this Manny Machado point five RBI, it's plus one fifty five maybe at least drive in a run. I don't know, Welsh, what do you have for everybody from the betting side for today's games? All right?
Speaker 2: These three I really like one of them won't show up on the Betting Pros group. If you guys have signed up, you guys can go and check out the Betting Pros Group. You can join up with us and a ton we've had huge growth on that. If everybody wants to come and check that out. You can see all the bets, but one of these you want to see. So my three favorite bets, I've already laid them all Giants plus a half run versus Houston through the first five. So the first five innings, I'm going with Ross strippling that is even money. Houston scoring under one run over their last three. San Francisco is scoring three and a half through their first five so far on the year. So I really like the Giants to hold and even if they're tied, that is still going to be a win. My favorite k prop is Luke Weaver. It's actually moved up a tiny bit. I took it last night. Four and a half strikeouts over minus one forty. I know it's the Padres, but the Padres they strike out. Luke Weaver gives up runs. He's given up a bunch of runs in his last couple of games, but he's still struck out like seven eight, so he's still getting his strikeouts in there. So I like attacking this and Toronto team total runs two and a half. I'm taking the over. That has been definitely my specialty. Unfortunately, again it has not been tracked on the betting pros, but if we talk about it here, that's the reason to be here. Team total runs, Toronto two and a half over. Those are my three favorite bets today.
Speaker 1: Nice alliteration on that too. Also, it's fun is so rare. Go to sorare dot com and start playing today. It's one of the best places you can go for something new and different and fresh in baseball. Fantasypros dot Com slash collect again. Fantasypros dot Com slash collect sign up today for so rare. You get to manage your teams, pick your players, go through this whole fun thing. It's cards, it's digital, it's base. MLB next era is here and it starts with so rare quick notes here too again DFS Wise Drew Smiley nine point three, Luis Garcia at nine point six, stacking up today on the Dodgers and the Padres. Value plays today. Miguel Vargas might be coming around a little bit two point six, Matt Carpenter's starting to spring a hotter bat to two point seven, and Dubon at two point eight. Home run call today, I've got JR. Don Alvarez is my home run call. Welsh. I don't see either of us on the leader board, but primetime all the way up to fourteen, so that's the primetime number one Welsh. Where are you going with your home run call today?
Speaker 2: Well, I am up to four now. I did get my Remember I had Riley, I was really on Friday, and then I had Tatis for the weekend. So I'm up at four right now. So we've got to get going, and I'm going with my total base comment ago with Vladimirgrero Junior up against Corey Kluber. Corey Kluber has given up at least one homer in every single game started this year. He's got a couple of multi ones. I think Toronto's going to it in on it. He also kind of owns Creek cluber with a near five hundred BVP, So Vladimir Gerr Junior, that's my home run call today. I'm going for five.
Speaker 1: There you have it, everybody. Make sure you join us tomorrow, same time here on the YouTube channel again, YouTube dot com Slash Fantasy Pros m LB. Subscribe. Welsh has got the new trade video Poppin'. I've got the new Waiver Wire video coming out later in the week. So many things going on. You can always listen back or watch back the show as well, but subscribe to the YouTube channel. That's the key right there, because we can have amazing content for you. That'll do it for us. The story of the game goes on for Frozen Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next kids,