Speaker 1: I would actually love a blanket. Why because I'm cold.
Speaker 2: You're always cold. You're like a girl.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not an old girl.
Speaker 2: My mom is always cool.
Speaker 1: Hants a little cold in here. I wish you could turn the hand on the mix between Cosby and maybe your mom. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll never go to let it go longer than that. I don't think you put.
Speaker 1: The bills in the Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: No, we can't talk about that stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh so we have to delete all of this.
Speaker 2: This is a wholesome, family friendly show. Well, when they were talking about pudding pops, when.
Speaker 1: The children get older, they'll be like, oh, that was a Bill Cosby reference. Oh my god, I know Bill Cosby is from Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: By the way, pudging the gap putting pops would have been an awesome cereal. I can't believe they never did a pudding pop cereal.
Speaker 1: I would love that and know it would be really great. You know, Nessley used to make pudding pops. They should make they did.
Speaker 2: Nestley never made pudding pops.
Speaker 3: They did.
Speaker 1: He came in a yellow box and everything.
Speaker 2: Jello pudding pops and it was made by Popsicle. If you would like to argue about it. You can shut your mouth.
Speaker 1: Because they made nest Lee chocolate milk pudding pops.
Speaker 2: The only jello pudding pops that were ever made were made first by the jell O company, and then when they came back out, Popsicle re released them a few years ago and they've disappeared. The challenge me on product things because I know it.
Speaker 1: They made a nest Quick chocolate bar.
Speaker 2: That's right, but it wasn't a pudding pop. I know the rabbit was on I love them. They were nest Quick chocolate bars. I am well aware we had them. They were small, they were those little half sized ones.
Speaker 1: No, I know, I'm right.
Speaker 2: You're not right.
Speaker 1: I am right. Just give me two seconds. You're to take it too much.
Speaker 2: Damn in this peck is welcome to serial killers. This is not putting pop killers.
Speaker 1: Ha ha ha ha.
Speaker 2: I am right. You're not right. I am Show it to me, Show it to me.
Speaker 1: I am in two seconds.
Speaker 2: Oh now you need to calm down, all right, Taylor, I want to see it. Now.
Speaker 1: Look at that.
Speaker 2: Let me see where does it say putting pops on it?
Speaker 1: Let me say nest Quick chocolate bar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not a pudding pop, you idiot, and it isn't.
Speaker 1: What constitutes a pudding pop.
Speaker 2: Then something that's called a pudding pop that Jello makes. Get out of here. Let's start with cereal. Hey, Andrew, you're Andrew and I'm Scotty B. And this is episode forty nine. You're lying, I don't care. We're in We're in the mid to upper forties, just like to temperature in late October. Thanks for listening to Serial Killers. We are here for you, and we're gonna taste cereals so you don't have to because some of it sucks. Is that our new tagline?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, cool Andrew. As always, I let you choose new or classic, because we do one new, one classic usually a bonus. You want a classic classic? Okay. This cereal was introduced in the late fifties. There's many versions of the cereal. We've done a couple of them, one not too long ago.
Speaker 1: I know what it is.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, I guess No, it's corn pops. Yes, it is, congratulations Andrew. So anytime you know I have a corn cereal, I think about our friends in Iowa, and I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Go down to the cereals and Uh.
Speaker 2: Check it out, Andrew. It's corn checks. Love that we've done these yet.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Look at those three little kernels of corn there.
Speaker 1: So like corn looks really like appetizing, but it tastes so good.
Speaker 2: I had some corn this morning. I want to see it again later.
Speaker 1: Oh god, what okay? So we can't talk about pudding pops, but we can talk about your poop having corn in it.
Speaker 2: We could talk about pudding pops if you talk correct about pudding pops.
Speaker 1: If you come correct, you can talk about putting pops. That's what you just told me.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't, Yes, you did said if you talk correct about them. Look, there's a lot of animosity here. I think people are starting to be like, you know, those two. I don't like when they fight like that.
Speaker 1: If we had our own morning show. Can you imagine what we would yell about. It would just beat us in the morning, just yelling at each other. Hey, Scott, did you have your cereal? No? What's the weather?
Speaker 2: Shut up? I think that'd be very entertaining.
Speaker 1: Is the traffic bed?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It sucks.
Speaker 2: Check out this milk, Andrew. It's Mountain Side Farm. There's one percent low fat. Look at the cow.
Speaker 1: I hate the cow on the front of The cow on the front is terrifying.
Speaker 2: Why he's cartoony?
Speaker 1: The cow snoot is too big?
Speaker 2: Snoot yeah, snout.
Speaker 1: No, my sister has a puppy and she has a really long nose.
Speaker 2: But Luna, Yeah, Lula Luna, and we.
Speaker 1: Just say Luna has a big snoot. So now we just call like animals noses snoots.
Speaker 2: Filtered fresh, no hormones added, no antibiotics. It has one of those pole things.
Speaker 1: I usually spill it all over the same because you pull too hard and all of a sudden it's like, oh hey, half gallon of milk is on the floor. Yes, do you know what I did as a kid? Maybe I mentioned this story already.
Speaker 2: Probably I had a milkshake from Carvel Carvel ice cream.
Speaker 1: Do they have any Carvell ice cream cereals?
Speaker 2: No? Carvell is regional, so they probably wouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: Guess what, Carvell is going to join forces with maltomeal coming soon. All right, but back to my story. After I have some of this corn.
Speaker 2: Here we go one, two, three, we love it five both? Hellude, No, you don't like I do like it. I choked. I won't allow it.
Speaker 1: Why I love it.
Speaker 2: There's not a five bowl cereal. It is.
Speaker 1: It's simple, and I like that.
Speaker 2: I like it too, But this is not a five bowl cereal. There's nothing to it. It's corn.
Speaker 1: There's just a cereal. Though you can go back for another bowl, back for another bowl. The repeat value of corn checks is what made it a five bowl cereal. I like it.
Speaker 2: Three bowls and a spoon for me, that's a little rough. It's just plain, plain simple.
Speaker 1: Back to my story. I got a vanilla milkshake. My mom just got a new car. My mom handed me the milkshake. I dropped it all over her new car. Do you know, for the next three years that car smelled like vomit?
Speaker 2: Because you know what, the smell of dry dairy is disgusting. That's why in the bedroom I never do any whip cream play because you don't. You don't want to get that out of your skin, because like, in an hour, it just smells like dry, rancid dairy.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, kids, In a couple of years you'll learn about Bill Cosby and whipped cream play. But for now, just laugh.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, well, all right, cool, So that was pretty decent. By the way, we have to thank our listener Raj his daughter Minisha. The day after we did the last episode with the pumpkin spice cheerios, they sent me a giant, family sized box, so they missed it by one day on fourth See that went back there. That's from Yeah, that's from Buddy Roj. So thanks. I appreciate it. I love when you guys send us stuff. Like most of the cereals we've already done, but it's just kind of cool to get packages like the spoons and the and the diabetes mug. Oh I took that home. By the way. Sorry, someone sent us a diabetes mug. I think it was daisy. Thank you. Eat the whole bowl of this, you know, because guess what? There's the new cereal is up next. Can you guess what it is? Andrew can ivery Berry Kicks? No anything, No, we did that already. Pop Tarts, no chocolate pop tarts, no corn pops, No we did corn pops.
Speaker 1: Um raising brand.
Speaker 2: No we did that in the last one.
Speaker 1: You really ask a lot from me.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing that drives me crazy. When I ask you to guess, you always say corn pops and Cinnabon, and I yell at you for both of them. This is the one time where I asked you what cereal and you didn't say cinnabon.
Speaker 1: Shut no, up front, no cinnabon.
Speaker 3: Hold on going down to the cereal sack.
Speaker 2: It is not cinnabon, but it's the closest thing that I've seen since Cinnabon Cereal went away. Kashi. Wait, wait, don't no, no, don't make a face yet. It's honey cinnamon. Look, they're little cinnamon rolls. And they're also by the way, I learned that the proper term for these things are pillows anything that has filling in them. That's like, this is a cereal pillow. So how come you're not at all excited? It's new from Kashi by kids. It's organic honey cinnamon superfood combos. It's crispy cinnamon puffs and filled pillows made with honey, cinnamon and sweet apple.
Speaker 1: Becuz, it's like, here is cinnabon cereal. It's super unhealthy. It tastes like a cinnamon roll. Let's take out all the healthy stuff. Hey guess what, kids, it's organic and we filled it with apples.
Speaker 2: You were so excited for a second.
Speaker 1: Eh, I mean, you know what's gonna happen. The taste of it is gonna be amazing and be like this is my new favorite.
Speaker 2: But now, well that's always what happens, all right, Scotti shake? Oh quick, note to you, mister Scott, Yes, oh my god, call me out on Twitter.
Speaker 1: Why don't you everything is Andrew's favorite?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: I can have a lot of favorite. No you can't, Yes, I can.
Speaker 2: No, you can't.
Speaker 1: First, you have a favorite child, So do you have a favorite child?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: So I can have no favorite cereal? What I don't need to have a favorite cereal. All of them are my favorites. I love them all equally.
Speaker 2: By definition of favorite, is your favorite. You could have a second favorite, third favorite, fourth favorite. But you can't have multiple favorite favorites. So now it's you're not one of mine.
Speaker 1: This is one of my favorites. Does that better? Is the terminology better.
Speaker 2: For one of my favorites? Yes, which this could be. Let's see.
Speaker 1: Is it pc to say grammar nazi? I don't think so. But you're being a grammar nazi when it comes to adding the s to favorite.
Speaker 2: Well, it's just like when Froggy says, anyways, it makes me crazy, and I text him, but I'm like, dude, there's no s on there. It's any way, It's not any ways. Anyways is not proper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that could bother me almost as much as it bothers you. With ATM. That's my favorite thing in the entire world. And that Ariana Grande song was Big Machines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you know what. That song was scheduled for me to play and I didn't play it because of that. Sorry, Ariana, All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: I'm sure she's crying.
Speaker 2: He looked like smiley faces, but they're cinnamon buttons. You are not at all excited for this.
Speaker 1: It's not that I'm not excited. I just the way that I loved cinnabon cereal was because it was just sugary and delicious, and this is like organic kalthy for you.
Speaker 2: Can you go into it withhen no open mind? Please?
Speaker 1: I am. My mind is open.
Speaker 2: I think it needs to sit for a second in the milk. Look. Look who's out there? Hi? Garrett by Garrett? Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Garrett's a big Cereal Killers fan, he really is.
Speaker 2: He just followed us. It was very exciting to see that. Yeah, here we go, one, two, three.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the pillow tastes like I'm chewing on a leaf.
Speaker 2: No, it's like a fruit roll up at that consistency in the middle.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: And the little cinnamon things they have no flavor whatsoever.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try them separately now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I was going to say that cinnamon rolls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm in discussing apple filled pillow because it's.
Speaker 2: Because it's coshe it's not sweet enough. Even though the second ingredient is sugar.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. I give it two bowls and spoon two.
Speaker 2: Balls from me. Cashi buy kids lentil flour. What is that for?
Speaker 1: Probably do not make it have carbs, because like lentils are the new healthy alternative, Like they make lental pasta.
Speaker 2: Now they make oh is there lentil milk too? Because maybe we can try that next, because everybody's got a milk because everything's milk. It just bought macadamia milk for Cooper. No for me, because I like macadamia nuts. I want to see what it tasted like. I won't put it on cereal. No cereal gets milk. End of story cereal gets milk from a cow. If you can't suck the utter, I don't want it in my cereal. That's it. I mean, I don't suck the utter. The machine does.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It sounds like you're doing something in your free time that I do not want to start talking about.
Speaker 2: There was actually just a whole thing on TV. I've mentioned this before. By definition, if it doesn't come out of a cow, it's not milk. End of story.
Speaker 1: I'm going back to corn checks.
Speaker 2: Wait, you're gonna be really happy it's.
Speaker 1: It's cinnamon cereal. No, well then I'm not happy.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be really happy.
Speaker 1: Serial killers. Yeah, now you used to a whole tap dance routine too. That was great. That was beautiful.
Speaker 2: She's going to try to redeem herself.
Speaker 1: Amy.
Speaker 2: Do you know who this is showing you a picture? No, a baberl Barbara.
Speaker 1: It's Barbara because it said Barbara's dot com at the top.
Speaker 2: Damn it.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I go down to the cereal sack check it out.
Speaker 1: Oh god, no, no, not peanut butter and jugolate puffins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well this could be good.
Speaker 1: It can't be because peanut butter puffins are gross.
Speaker 2: No, those were cinnamon that we had. Oh yeah, so I don't know this could be okay.
Speaker 1: So we're trusting that Benjamin Button, Barbara, it's gonna come back at us.
Speaker 2: One of our listeners asked us to do pop again too and give it another shot. So we're gonna do it.
Speaker 1: If she can't make the peanut butter taste, no, if she can't make the cinnamon taste.
Speaker 2: Right. Look, there's a whole spoonful of coco powder, which means it's gonna we're gonna choke on that too. Oh past the puffins.
Speaker 1: Who says that?
Speaker 2: Nobody?
Speaker 1: Oh, Barbara, alright, Barbie Barbara.
Speaker 2: Again, let's go into it with an open mind. Yeah, all right, these are pretty big. I'm there's a little bit of peanut butter smell.
Speaker 1: Doesn't even make a good cereal sound.
Speaker 2: Hold on, did you see I showed you the picture of that new cereal that's coming out right now, peanut butter and jelly. There's some random, no name company, but I'm gonna have to find it when it comes out because that looked delicious.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: I would love my dream for peanut butter jelly cereal. Yeah, I want the peanut butter to be from the cap'in crunch peanut butters, so that, and then I want the jelly to be like one of these pillows from the Kashi that we just ate filled with jelly. Oh my god, a dream.
Speaker 2: Well maybe once this podcast gets really successful, we'll be able to give our input to cereal companies and they'll listen to us.
Speaker 1: And then when we run those companies into the ground. All right, well we won't hire Biff, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Peanut butter and chocolate puffins from wire So Large now owned by Weeda Bis. These are much bigger than the cinnamon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 4: Hulluh, spit it out, no spin it.
Speaker 3: They taste so gross. Spin it.
Speaker 2: They taste moldy. But they're new.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: The taste is disgusting.
Speaker 3: New shoe?
Speaker 2: Is that a brand new hangy tree that you can put in your car? A new shoe scent? This is so gross. I'm going back to the cashi. Oh my goodness, get.
Speaker 1: This out of my face. Burn it, burn it.
Speaker 2: No balls, no spoons, Barbara, you can suck it. I tried to give you another chance, but you failed miserably. That's just why you got out of the cereal business. She sold that crap to Weeda BECs she's done. She like, I count my money, but.
Speaker 1: You know who is in charge of Weeda Bix. Biff Biff was like Ali puffins, Oh.
Speaker 2: What the hell?
Speaker 1: It tastes like a new shoe.
Speaker 2: Oh wait a minute, this is not Weetabix. I thought it was. It says manufactured for three sisters cereal.
Speaker 1: Well, those three sisters made abomination of a cereal. I give this one spoon.
Speaker 2: It's vegan. Of course your friend would love this.
Speaker 1: Yes, my friend Casey, who's going to come up here and give us healthy cereals? Healthy or just vegan cereals? All cereals are vegan?
Speaker 2: Well, no they're not.
Speaker 1: Most cereals are vegan.
Speaker 2: Not a lot of this stuff is It is okay?
Speaker 1: Because she was saying, like applejacks vegan, like a frosted miniweeds vegan. It just doesn't put it on the box because people like you'd be like, eh, it's healthy.
Speaker 2: Now. My wife told me that when she comes in, I'm not allowed to like right off the back, you know, be mean.
Speaker 1: It has new shoe taste. Like I cannot believe somebody took the smell of a new shoe and then thought to themselves, Wow, chocolate peanut butter puffins, you're going.
Speaker 2: A bit overboard. Like I don't taste the shoe. It just tastes like it's old and moldy.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, Scott, I'm going to go to the store.
Speaker 2: The checks is so soggy?
Speaker 1: Can I please have corn checks?
Speaker 2: I really love the check soggy? Now that did not last very long.
Speaker 1: I don't mind it. I think they're fine when they're soky too.
Speaker 2: Maybe I can get some of the brand and wheat checks and mix it up with some checks, mix and put it in the microwave with Charlie Brown delicious. All right, I think we should go.
Speaker 1: I liked this episode. Actually no, I didn't. I only liked corn checks.
Speaker 2: What do we gotta tell these people?
Speaker 1: We have to tell everybody to like and subscribe wherever you're listening to this podcast. Give this podcast five stars. That's always appreciated, and we love you guys for that.
Speaker 2: We're on Twitter and Instagram, Serial Killers pc cereal with a C.
Speaker 1: I have to start posting more actively on the Facebook because that's my job. I think that's about everything, right.
Speaker 2: Thank you? So much for listening. And if you want to suggest cereals, please do yeah.
Speaker 1: Find us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, send us a message, or email us serial KILLERSPC atgmail dot com. Don't know why I would give you an email, but yeah, you know whatever.
Speaker 2: Don't do that because no one checks that and I checked the email. None of that novelty crap. And we're not doing the stuff that they saw at Spencer's. We're just not. I love you, but no, that stuff is no. I don't know where that It's all made in China. I'm not eating that stuff anyway. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers until we meet again. Oh wait, so I need to know, like what episode number is this? Forty two forty three? You can't guess, Okay, so I just.
Speaker 1: Say forty one, forty two forty three cis Wayne post production. You can cut it.
Speaker 2: And today is a Monday, and today is a Friday. Thank you guys so much for listening on this Monday Friday. Thank you guys so much for listening on this Friday Monday. If you enjoy your weekend, wait, look at the cat. I hope you had a great weekend. Have a great weekend, alright, we gotta go. It's a Monday, guys, Welcome back to the work week. Barbara has taken us over the damn puffins. Thank you for listening. Until we meet again.
Speaker 1: With Jeff is coming. Jeff needs to try the puffin really quick. Please pour something for Jeff.
Speaker 2: Engineer. Jeff is here. We were just about to leave, but we saw you walking in the hallway and Jeff, everyone, peanut butter and chocolate puffins.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have this cereal and then you're gonna tell us what it tastes like. I have a very specific taste to it, and I need you to support me on this one.
Speaker 2: Go and andrews microphone over there. Okay, so it my taste in these together. But yeah, it's peanut butter and chocolate, so.
Speaker 1: It tastes one of each.
Speaker 2: Yeah that is Oh that is not chocolate.
Speaker 3: God, that is not out too. That's terrible. It tastes like freaking kitty litters. Who hates that? That's horrible?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, it tastes like a new shoe.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't tast like a shoe.
Speaker 1: No, No, it tastes like a shoe that maybe walked down in New York City street for a month.
Speaker 3: That's horrible.
Speaker 1: Yes, well wasn't the best.
Speaker 3: No spoons, no nothing, nothing.
Speaker 2: So you know what, if any I would like, if anybody eats that, I want to know why, Please let us know. Texas tweet us all that stuff. All right, we gotta go, you know what. Jeff's here so he can help us out at the end. One, two, three crush.
Speaker 1: That was nasty.
Speaker 3: Oh god, it's off.