Speaker 1: It's the best of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Part two.
Speaker 1: She's breaking down the top seven segments from The Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 3: What's up, y'all, Happy weekend.
Speaker 4: Excited to be here with y'all on the best bits this weekend is super fun.
Speaker 3: I had Avion with me for part one.
Speaker 4: In part three, Part three is always that listener, Q and A, and we got an update on the neighbor's dog pooping in her yard situation, and then if she has more shows planned, what's going on with her music career, and then some single advice basically things that we went through not so long ago. And then in part one we were talking about going to the movies, some cool things we discovered recently, our favorite Olympians to follow on social media, and a crazy outfit theory that I have.
Speaker 3: Now since you're here, you're gonna.
Speaker 4: Get caught up on the Bobby Bone Show, Let's do it. There was this crazy story about a guy who got arrested at gunpoint and the only thing that saved him was the fact that he was taking out the trash on camera. And so that's my into a topic of our most irrational fears.
Speaker 3: And we have some very interesting ones.
Speaker 1: Number seven Texas authorities.
Speaker 5: First they showed up arrested a guy at gunpoint because they were like, murder, you murdered boom cupham, gun point.
Speaker 6: Out of there.
Speaker 5: They have now released a guy previously accused of murder following the discovery of new evidence that proves he could not have committed the crime. His name is Mark Anthony Krumes. So he was facing charges and the death of his friend. Turns out there was some surveillance footage of him walking out taking out the trash, like seventeen miles away from where the crime was. And luckily the surveillance and it's like a cam, just a cam that's like security. New evidence shows he was not at the same of the same as the crime because he was taking out the trash his mom's how about that somebody busts in with a gun and says, we're arresting you for murder and you know you did not do it, you know you did not do it. Yet here they are holding a gun to your head and they're cuffing you and they're taking you in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would think, surely it's going to sort itself out. But then also I feel like from different things that we watch. It's like when they get fixated on someone they can pin it on. They just do whatever they can to make that happen. And then you're like.
Speaker 5: Screwed exactly because they want to find someone so quickly yes, that they can say this has solved. So if they're you know, a sheriff an attorney, work that politically, they.
Speaker 2: Can move on by different things I've seen. I'm talking about fiction TV shows, that's correct. So I know that there are people out there that are justice and figuring it out.
Speaker 5: So it wasn't until Monday, oh days later, after place review the video evidence, he was a release in charges were dropped against him. Oh so they've taken out the trash. I wasn't there. That's a fear. It's a bit of a fear that something we would be accused of something we didn't do and then go to jail.
Speaker 6: Yes, And I mean he has to sit there just going, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, I got to do it. Everybody's like yeoh, everybody's those right, and he's just sitting there going, how am I going to get out of this?
Speaker 5: What is your irrational fear? Because mine and we talked about it a bit earlier. Mine is that I have some sort of like large hair ball inside of me that has like some little organism in it that's just like eating me from the inside that I can't see it, but it's in there, just like chilling.
Speaker 7: Yeah, see, I help that.
Speaker 2: But I don't feel like it's irrational because I feel like it's a parasite and it's definitely in there and it's happening, and it's not irrational.
Speaker 8: It's fact.
Speaker 5: Well that's what I feel like. There's something in there. It's got a little mansion, mansion in the hills or I got a lake lake front view, living his own little life, and for some reason it's affected me. Like that is number one. And number two is that people watch me on my phone when I poop. He's watching you, he knows, but I'm on my phone all the time, so I feel like they're watching. Somebody's watching me and they're like.
Speaker 7: Like when you're about and make it a little an alert.
Speaker 5: Maybe and they built a whole database of me just doing number two and they'll release it sometime and run for office.
Speaker 7: So what do you just maybe not take your phone with you?
Speaker 9: Nah?
Speaker 5: Who does that?
Speaker 6: Maybe that's why would you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the irrational thing.
Speaker 6: Good point.
Speaker 5: Who goes to the bathroom without their phone? Those are my two I'm terrified of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lately I have been terrified that all of my hair is going to fall out?
Speaker 5: Do you have a reason to think that?
Speaker 2: I mean, I lose a lot of hair, but then you read that it's normal to lose a lot of hair, and then I don't know. I just have been thinking a lot lately, like it's going to be like a week or a month is going to go by and it's all.
Speaker 7: Going to be gone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's pretty rapid.
Speaker 2: That's I mean, it's rapid. It's not going to happen at my pace. I have no reason to think that other than when I'm washing my hair and the chunks come out. I get this feeling come over me like I'm gonna wake up and I'm not going to have any hair, and then.
Speaker 5: Chunks are coming out, and then I try not to play into it. But that could be trouble.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's not good chunks. I'm on the.
Speaker 7: Ground, No, like I could. It's it's a lot like I could start saving it.
Speaker 6: And show y'all, we don't even see it.
Speaker 7: I'll show you what comes out.
Speaker 10: I'm good.
Speaker 6: Okay, we take your word, Lunchbox. Irrational fear. A few times I've seen snakes on the road and I'm scared to drive over them with my car because I'm scared they're going to go up through the engine and get me. Well, you dodge a snake on the road, absolutely, even though I hate him.
Speaker 5: I'd rather be not to jump straight up through an engine, go all the way through the whole perfectly, and get up into the car. Yes, that's why it's irrational.
Speaker 6: And it's irrational that I slow, Like before I sit down, I look in the toilet because you hear stories about snakes coming up the pipes, and that is everywhere I go. I look in the toilet.
Speaker 5: I'm all right, a lot of snake fears, Ah Morgan, irrational fear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I have like a neck fear.
Speaker 4: So I think anytime anybody gets close to my neck, they're gonna slash me or choke me.
Speaker 5: Really yeah, I don't know what's that trauma that.
Speaker 4: There is literally no trauma to my neck, But for whatever reason.
Speaker 7: If somebod gets close.
Speaker 3: Something don't touch me, I like immediate panic.
Speaker 6: So question I mean this is going to be maybe awkward, but maybe not. So you don't let your dude give you a hickey on the neck.
Speaker 7: Why does nobody wants to cuddle up next to your neck?
Speaker 5: Do you worry he's gonna slash your throat?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: But at the beginning, I was like he'd come and he'd give me a U or he'd like touch me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, don't do that.
Speaker 4: And there are some moments where like if he if he gets me and I'm like, not prepared for it, I will freak out, Like if he.
Speaker 5: Does that prank where he takes a butt knife puts it up to your neck from behind.
Speaker 4: But like if a nurse comes with me to with a needle, I think she's gonna come for my neck and I immediately go like this, I don't know why.
Speaker 5: That's funny, Ray Moondel, you have an irrational fear.
Speaker 10: Yeah, mine has to do with work. I always tell my wife.
Speaker 5: I'm like, you realize if people stop listening to the show, we lose our job tomorrow. Right, That ain't that irrational, buddy? Well it happened to tomorrow. But yeah, Well I get in her car and it's on a different station. I say, hey, I'm dead serious. You keep it on our station? Really?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm not even kidding. It's weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, that's a bit irrational to do it like that.
Speaker 10: It matters though it's rating.
Speaker 5: You don't even let her listen to anything else.
Speaker 10: I don't care if they have old country, we have new country, and it's good.
Speaker 5: Let's do it. That's funny.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 4: It's really exciting time in my life, also terrifying and all the things. But I released a new podcast called Take This Personally on the Nashville Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: I hope you've checked it out already.
Speaker 4: If you have it, this maybe will make you or maybe it won't. But I did drop a new podcast in controversially, I thought a Billboard lunchbox had a lot of feelings about that, and also put some signs up and there was some drama about the signs being put up. So in true Bobby Bone show form, nothing can go off without a hitch. So here it is, and please go check out the podcast Take This Personally. I have a new episode dropping on Monday with Doctor Solomon, who is a twenty year relationship coach and also country artist Kylie Morgan number six.
Speaker 5: Morgan, your podcast has been out for one day.
Speaker 6: Are you getting any feedback?
Speaker 4: Lots of feedback, A lot of people connecting with it, and it's doing the goal that I hope to it. It's making people feel less alone in some hard seasons.
Speaker 5: So Lunchbox messaged me. It was like, can you believe I want to talk about Morgan paying for a billboard? Nobody knows, And then Morgan was like, hey, I paid for the billboard. Yeah, I don't think she's embarrassed by it.
Speaker 6: No, I didn't say embarrassed. I just like, what you smell that? What is that desperation? It's like it's like, no, no, no, it's like your nose is clogged up. No smell that I had to make. If I didn't make that noise, you wouldn't be able to hear.
Speaker 5: You smell that?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I thought mine was more dramatic.
Speaker 5: I just go ahead, sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 6: I felt like, man, this reeks a desperation. It's sad that she has no confidence in the podcast, so she goes and take a billboard out waste all her money.
Speaker 7: It's like, isn't that the opposite. She's having confidence, she's betting on herself.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, investing into what she thinks that she's done, and she's proud of it.
Speaker 6: Do you think that billboard, I mean it probably had cost ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: It did not I know what the billboards it did not cost one thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: To Do you think the number of downloads is going to reflect how much you spent on that billboard.
Speaker 5: I think between the billboard being there, her posting it, which is also a big deal I reposted it, I think she definitely got her money's worth out of it.
Speaker 6: Oh man, It's just I felt bad for it, and I thought we should all come in and maybe say something positive to like boost to like geez, it was a bad look.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's desperation at all. I thought it was really cool. Thought it was a really cool idea. How long do they run that?
Speaker 3: You know it's running for a week?
Speaker 6: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it was popping up a lot.
Speaker 4: We stood there and it popped up like six times just while we were standing there.
Speaker 5: I saw signs in the ground.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did that too, for your pot.
Speaker 5: Like when someone puts out a new record, like in Nashville.
Speaker 7: They put out and it has a qrlmost money did you spend?
Speaker 6: I mean, oh, hey, you got.
Speaker 3: To bet on yourself.
Speaker 4: And if I'm going to reach more people than what we can reach here, the only way to do that is to find other ways to promote it and billboards and signs do that.
Speaker 6: Did you say how much did you spend? Or how about invest spend? You say, lottery is not investment. That's just a gamble. She's gambling.
Speaker 5: She's investing into something that she's continuing to build that continues to live the lottery.
Speaker 6: Once you lose, you're done. And once that billboard's gone, you're done. That's not true.
Speaker 5: People can hold onto that and remember that for weeks mine.
Speaker 6: I mean maybe like wait a week and make sure the podcast actually has some legs.
Speaker 5: Also, him bringing this up actually allowed us to talk about it more.
Speaker 7: I was like, genius marketing.
Speaker 6: Yes, actually I just I felt bad for her, and then I felt bad she was standing under her sign like hey, like look at me, Like.
Speaker 5: Well, everybody does that when they get that up there, even a new artist do that. Morgan, what's the podcast called again.
Speaker 3: It's called Take This Personally.
Speaker 5: Take This personally, go check it out before it goes bankrupt.
Speaker 6: It's not no money left.
Speaker 5: It's not going to go bankrupt. She has a retired party girl on with her.
Speaker 7: For the first episode.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah for this episode now. And the whole point of the retired party girl is is what.
Speaker 4: Is because she wanted to stop drinking to make better friendships and make better choices in her life.
Speaker 3: And I think a lot of people can relate to that.
Speaker 6: And by a lot of people, do you mean you?
Speaker 4: Oh, me for sure, and a lot of people in their twenties, you know, you you rage in your twenties and then you're like, Okay, what's happening.
Speaker 2: But from a standpoint too, what I liked about it is it's like relatable in that some people have to stay away from alcohol.
Speaker 7: Because they realize they're alcoholics. This is just a also for people that may not be alcoholics at all.
Speaker 2: They don't even have their feeling, don't they don't need to stay but they realize like, oh, this actually isn't adding to my life exactly.
Speaker 5: Well, everybody go check out Morgan's podcast. We're very proud of it. I think all the stuff that you did surrounding it was really good because like got it, we're talking about it again because he's a hater.
Speaker 3: You know, we had a feeling Lunchbox will be a hater.
Speaker 7: So it was part of the how give it a few months.
Speaker 6: I won't say it out loud.
Speaker 5: I'm just like you will say it out loud.
Speaker 6: I won't. I just want I want to react.
Speaker 3: Are you going to go by you?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 7: Here, So we're done.
Speaker 5: Go check out Morgan's podcast. You know what, don't even listen to Bobby Bone Show podcast today. Just go listen to Morgan's podcast. But once you listen to Morgan's you can check out the Boby Bone Show podcast. It's the tattletell segment of our show. Someone wants to spill the tea.
Speaker 6: Let's spill the tea.
Speaker 5: So this person did not want to go on record, so it's anonymous audio. I believe their voice has been hidden. So here we go hit it.
Speaker 9: So there was this new podcast that came out called Take This Personally. The person decided to put all these signs up. Her name is Morgan, only promise. She put a sign or two in front of our building. The owner of the building was not happy when he arrived at work. And saw her signs stuck in the grass out there. He ripped the sign out of the grass, came into our office area, our studio area, and said this sign did not have permission we put up there, and gave it back. She got in big trouble. Luckily she wasn't around to get yelled at. Someone else had to take the heat.
Speaker 5: Okay, we have no idea. That was obviously no idea, Morgan, do you know anything about this?
Speaker 11: No, but I did ask the front desk for permission.
Speaker 3: I said, hey, is it cool if I put this up?
Speaker 7: So I did ask somebody it is?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: He was like, yeah, it's final.
Speaker 3: Let you know if that changes.
Speaker 5: Do you think this anonymous person made all that up?
Speaker 4: It kind of feels like the dude kind of feels like it's lunchbox. You got mad and ripped my signs out of the yard.
Speaker 5: And also there's a theory that somebody had vandalized some of your signs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I had walked in the garage and they were just thrown like they were just like it was like somebody was angry through.
Speaker 6: Well, according to the building manager, was not angry.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, And who's the building manager?
Speaker 6: You know, No, it's the building. The owner of the building.
Speaker 5: Yah. Yeah, how would you have talked to it's whomever? How would whomever have talked to them?
Speaker 6: No, they came to our areas. What I heard from that clip?
Speaker 12: Yeah, like they they the the owner of the building came to our area like the studios back here, I guess, and said this sign didn't have permission according to that clip.
Speaker 6: So I don't know, I know all of that.
Speaker 5: He just heard the clip. He got all, Steve, do you know anything about this?
Speaker 13: So I do know that we were we were giving back a sign and the building person I think, talked to security and said that permission was not given. You can't put signs on the property because we no longer own the building. Someone else that owns the space. So they didn't damage or anything. They just gave it back to us, said you can't do that, sorry.
Speaker 5: And asked for permission.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Apparently she has the wrong person.
Speaker 6: Whatever, I'm just saying the clip. Yeah, I feel bad, but Morgan, that happened.
Speaker 7: But man, so was the clip scuba Stever or Lunchbox?
Speaker 5: Are you serious?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: I can never I understand. We can all assume it's Lunchbox.
Speaker 5: Listen to how the person talks, but I can't.
Speaker 7: Ever, when we do the voice changer like that, they sound the same to me.
Speaker 5: Well, maybe it's neither one. It could be Ray can be right, would security?
Speaker 9: So there was this new podcast that came out called Take This Personally. The person decided to put all these signs up. Her name is Morgan, only promise. She put a sign or two in front of our building. The owner of the building was not happy when he arrived at work and saw her signs stuck in the grass out there. He ripped the sign out of the grass, came into our office area, our studio area, and said this sign did not have permission to be put up there, and gave it back. She got in big trouble. Luckily she wasn't around to get yelled at. Someone else had to take the heat.
Speaker 5: Who do you think that is?
Speaker 7: I still feel like I hear excuse me, Steve.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I do, except.
Speaker 5: For trouble, but listen to it doesn't matter Morgan. I'm glad to put the sign out.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I came back that Morgan has a new podcast. I hope you guys go and check it out. And whomever that was We have no idea who spilled that tea.
Speaker 6: Thank you for being.
Speaker 5: Anonymous, and thank you for sharing it. You really made a difference today. No, we want to say thank you. Okay, everybody's remaining anonymous, all right, good deal.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two, we did a draft of the best replacement cuss words. This one was super hilarious because we were all kind of on edge, like do we actually say.
Speaker 3: It cus word?
Speaker 9: Here?
Speaker 4: We were on radio and it was a whole situation and some people also had feelings about us even.
Speaker 3: Talking about cusword.
Speaker 4: So you know, between that and talk to a girl, it was an interesting week on the Bobby Bone Show. We don't have any winners or losers yet, so you get a listen and if you want to go, run over and vote at bobbybones dot com.
Speaker 5: Number five best replacements for curse words. No curse words or allowed. Sometimes you use them a word that's not a curse word. Okay, we roll the dice. I get to go first. I'm so excited about it. I'm going to go with crap. That's my number one pick, and we all know the word. It's a replacement for m HM. Crap is it number one? Don't you don't know what the replacement word is? No starts with s oh yeah, all right, first of overall, pick crap, amy, you're up.
Speaker 2: Second freaking mm hmm, so freaking annoyed right now?
Speaker 5: Freaking is a good replacement curse word.
Speaker 7: What the freak?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 5: I don't go that close to it though, that's what that's like, walking on the edge.
Speaker 6: Are you doing freaking?
Speaker 7: I think?
Speaker 10: Or free?
Speaker 6: What are you doing?
Speaker 5: I think freaking freaking? Okay, yeah, okay, So we got crap and freaking lunchbox.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I struggle with this because I used the real word.
Speaker 12: We know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I'm gonna go with son of a gun good one.
Speaker 5: Son of a gun that's a good one, and gun is a replacement for another one. Yeah, you know right, yeah.
Speaker 2: But my yeah, because my replacement is different. I don't say son of a gun.
Speaker 5: Good than what you should say. You should use it. If you want to draft it, go ahead. Son of a Gun's a good one.
Speaker 6: You have to because it's not your turn.
Speaker 10: Morgan.
Speaker 3: I also have a little bit of a sailor's mouth.
Speaker 11: But I'm gonna go with holy.
Speaker 5: Moly, Holy Moly, which would be replaced.
Speaker 4: What is Molly replacing the Yeah, a few other things, but that's the most common.
Speaker 5: I would say, in your mind, Molly replaces that. Yeah, Holy Molly, dang it. You can do whatever you want, Raymundo, your replacement for a carsword. We all got our starting swearing with what the heck?
Speaker 9: Heck?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you doing what the heck?
Speaker 5: That's wrong?
Speaker 6: What the heck?
Speaker 5: That's a good one. Okay, I have crap Amy's freaking son of a gun from Lunchbox, Holy Moly from Morgan and what the heck? Okay, now we're gonna go backward, Raymundo, since you went last in the first round, you go first, go ahead. I'm doing this one just because it feels almost as good as a swear word, and I still say it to this day. Mother trucker, that's funny. I think we get the replacement. That's funny.
Speaker 6: Morgan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I'm gonna go shut the front door.
Speaker 5: Shut the front door. That one even feels like somebody's saying it.
Speaker 3: Those are the best ones.
Speaker 5: Yeah, shut the front door, Lunchbox.
Speaker 6: Oh budge, oh budge, he's good.
Speaker 5: Let's go with oh fudge. Okay, I like it. Okay. By the way, we're doing nothing wrong by doing this second. It just feels weird, doesn't it, that we're doing all replacement.
Speaker 6: Because Budge replaces a different one.
Speaker 5: Yes, we got we know what it is. Yeah, Amy, go.
Speaker 7: Ahead, Okay, mine's son of a biscuit.
Speaker 5: Son of a biscuit. Okay, son of a biscuit. That's good, all right, it's over to me. Man, it's I'm gonna do.
Speaker 6: Well. I don't know if you want to do that one.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna do. Can I do.
Speaker 7: Like I thought you just said.
Speaker 5: There's so many I'm gonna do. Just h f F the letter, f F this Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so just the letter but I want the whole thing to be.
Speaker 11: F this this.
Speaker 5: Okay. I don't curse. I have a curse in years. I'm not against it. I just don't. So I have to actually use these. I'm thinking about what I would say. Yeah this, okay, this is tough. And we're also walking an edge here. So I'm gonna go first in the third round, and I think I'm gonna go with gosh, I think I'm gonna go like gosh.
Speaker 1: Dang it, gosh, darn it.
Speaker 7: That's what was my next one. But are they too much the same?
Speaker 6: No, they're different.
Speaker 5: They're different.
Speaker 6: If you're totally different.
Speaker 5: If you want to run it, they're similar, but they're different.
Speaker 6: Gosh dang it.
Speaker 2: Okay, gosh darn it, mother freaker.
Speaker 5: I just go with the one you like or HG Double hockeys. I was thinking about that one. I know, I guess since.
Speaker 2: I already picked freaking, I can't pick my mother freaker.
Speaker 5: There are no rules.
Speaker 7: It's my own rule. Well, h double hockey sticks. I feel like I did these in the wrong order, but that's what that's what I'm going with.
Speaker 6: H E.
Speaker 5: Double hockey sticks.
Speaker 9: Good.
Speaker 5: It's like old school too, like grandparents. That's been around for a long time. Yeah, lunchbox one.
Speaker 6: That I try to say, but it doesn't never come out. It comes out the other word. I'm going with it. Go ahead, mother sucker.
Speaker 7: I've not heard that.
Speaker 6: No, no, because I say the real word.
Speaker 5: But I've never Why would you want to say the other because you do curse?
Speaker 6: No, No, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I try to take it one up right now.
Speaker 6: No, No, mother sucker is one that I'm.
Speaker 4: Morgan Mine is actually really similar to lunchbox.
Speaker 3: Well, no, never mind, I changed my mind. I'm gonna go with dak nabbitt.
Speaker 5: How do you spell that dag nabbit?
Speaker 3: But you've never heard any dag nabit A good one?
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I've heard it.
Speaker 7: It's like don gone it.
Speaker 5: I've heard dak nabbit.
Speaker 6: I got a question maybe like Looney Tunes, I wait till raise them. But then I had one, but I didn't know if you guys would consider it a curse word.
Speaker 5: Okay, Ray, I am going to choose. See you next Tuesday. No oh what, Yeah, that one's dirty. I think we I think we have to bleep that one.
Speaker 6: I've never even hearty.
Speaker 5: I think we have to bleep that. We can't even do that one.
Speaker 6: I have no idea what we're talking about.
Speaker 7: Spell it out.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, don't don't even say because I think we have to blee.
Speaker 10: I don't think you can.
Speaker 7: We can't.
Speaker 5: I think we could. You can either choose to leave it bleeped here and put on the podcast, or you can choose another one. I'm gonna choose another one. Okay. I'm gonna go with holy Shittaki.
Speaker 6: Why are raised so close?
Speaker 5: Okay to get us in trouble.
Speaker 7: Like a chataki mushroom.
Speaker 6: I've never heard that one, Scuba Kim. Do we have to bleep that one?
Speaker 5: That's been like a movie is like Ara, But that's a movie where you can say words.
Speaker 6: That's true.
Speaker 13: Actually, that was a terrible wait for me to bring that up.
Speaker 6: But I think it's fine. Holy shataki it's a mushroom. Okay, right mushrooms.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you want to go to the podcast and here the one we weren't allowed to say because uh, we had to bleep that one, you can. I think we should just end this segment now before we do it, just kept pushing further and further.
Speaker 7: What anyone say fudgile?
Speaker 5: No, but fudge was used?
Speaker 7: What was yours one? Fox that you're questioning?
Speaker 5: No, that's a real one up, that's right.
Speaker 6: We had to blieve that one. No, that's actually a one.
Speaker 7: That's why Bobby said, gosh, Dart.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's actually one.
Speaker 6: You used a bad word. Oh I didn't know, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I thought that was like lap out for the show. But we'll believing for the podcast too. We can't do either one of those. Consider that a cursion.
Speaker 7: But no one like since Bobby this, I'm like we've gone Okay.
Speaker 10: We're done.
Speaker 5: We're done, We're moving on.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 6: Number two.
Speaker 3: Tuesday Reviews Day.
Speaker 4: Y'all are loving this because I think it's a great condensed place for us to have all of our reviews of TV shows and movies. And this one was fun because some of us were at the theaters. Bobby finished the show that he's been really talking about.
Speaker 3: Did it, you know, meet all of his expectations or no?
Speaker 4: So you're gonna get the full review from everybody on the show what they've been watching recently.
Speaker 1: Number four, It's Tuesday Reviews Day.
Speaker 5: This is the one day of the week we review anything we watched. I will start art. I finished Presumed Innocent. It's Jake Gillenhall Apple Plus. I loved it. It's eight episodes, probably one episode too long, but I still loved it. I would give it four and a half out of five courtrooms, and I would say it's probably the best show of the year so far. The other show that I would put up there that I enjoyed probably a little bit more I finished was The Boys. I don't think that's for everybody though. As far as The Boys goes. Personally, I give it five out of five superhero capes. But that show is not for everybody.
Speaker 6: Man, I've heard people talk about it like they love it. You would love it, how just don't even.
Speaker 2: I gave it a go a few years ago and not my thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a few years ago. He didn't give it a real chance.
Speaker 6: It's grown up.
Speaker 7: You loved it just as much.
Speaker 5: Then The Boys is awesome. The Boys is about if there were superheroes in today's world, what would they be like? Just celebrities And some of them are good and some of them are real d bags and it's pretty funny. So but I'm giving presumednnis four point five courtrooms. I'm giving The Boys five superhero capes. Unless you're a normal person, then I give it three. Probably don't watch it.
Speaker 6: So if you're like extraordinary, you'll like it. But if you're just normal, you won't.
Speaker 5: Average and below probably won't got it? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, So those are my two. Amy you watching anything?
Speaker 7: Well, I also watched Presumed Innocent because you told us.
Speaker 2: To, and it's so good, So I feel like, if you haven't started that for some reason, you must. I give it it five out of five, I was very entertain five out of five low years, And then Owning Manhattan is on Netflix and it's some mindless TV.
Speaker 7: Yeah, real Estate.
Speaker 2: It's a first season of the show that I think is a spinoff. I think I used to watch this guy back in the day on a million dollar listing or something like that. But I'm trying out this new thing of bringing back my like Bravo roots, like Real Housewives or real estate stuff. It just really, you know, I don't have to be totally invested in any kind of storyline. And I watched the whole season. I hope it comes back for a second season.
Speaker 7: I just thought it was.
Speaker 2: Really interesting and it's crazy to see how much money is out there, especially in like New York real estate, and how these people live, Like it's bonkers.
Speaker 7: It's like, what did these people even do?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 10: What do you write it?
Speaker 2: I'll give it four out of five penthouses?
Speaker 5: Anybody else watch this?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I did you like it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I really liked it.
Speaker 4: But I also really like all of the kind of selling trash. Yeah, like, especially with real estate, because it is cool to see inside houses you may never get to see.
Speaker 5: Do you think they lift those prices for the television show. Yes, or we can check like the public records, right and see what they sold for, Like I think that's there to fact check it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's real.
Speaker 3: I think those prices are real. And one of them was like one hundred and fifty million or something like that.
Speaker 5: One hundred and fifty million.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think they were selling in one of the episodes, one of the most expensive, you know, apartments in the world.
Speaker 5: Did they sell it on the show, the one to fifty million or.
Speaker 3: Did it just sit I am not gonna seek it.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 5: Part of it is well if it sells, yeah, so everything doesn't sell then on the show, we don't know. Okay, there's that two hundred and fifty million dollar home.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's that's.
Speaker 5: Crazy.
Speaker 6: A quarter of a billion dollars. Wow. And they just happened to get that listing because the TV show come on.
Speaker 5: Well, it could be really great real estate people to get on the TV show. Yes, he is the most famous real estate people get on the TV show more so than the TV show gets the big listing.
Speaker 2: So he started his own firm and I believe right now he's ranked sixth in New York which so he's not five firms that are ahead of him, but being in the top six, he's still a high performer.
Speaker 5: Lunchbox, wach you watch.
Speaker 6: The Bear season two? Oh, guys, let me tell you, I'm so glad I went back to this show. Like season one was so good, and then season two you're just like, ah, you're tense the whole time because it's all about them trying to open the store. They're trying to revamp it and make it like fancy, and man, it's like, what are you read at season two? Four out of five hell inspections.
Speaker 5: So we started watching season two over the weekend. We watched the first episode and they're like, Okay, we need a oven, we need a cooker, we need it. And then I was like, I'm kind of bored. We didn't finish the first episode.
Speaker 7: What what of season two?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Like of the Bear?
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, season one we liked, we just never went back to it. And then we started season two. She fell asleep and I was like, eh.
Speaker 6: Oh, my wife is like it drives her nuts. How fast the show moves like, it's just like people moving and talking and maybe.
Speaker 5: Maybe just the environment wasn't right. You're telling me to go back and watch it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Speaker 7: Back him up on that. You need to go watch it. And I'm pumped for because season three is out. We just I just hadn't started it yet.
Speaker 5: What'd you give it?
Speaker 6: Four out of five health inspections, Morgan? What did you watch?
Speaker 4: I went and saw Deadpool in theaters, which thing, and I loved it.
Speaker 3: It had so much action.
Speaker 4: It was like exactly what I wanted out of that movie.
Speaker 3: I laughed a lot.
Speaker 4: And also Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds together just the best.
Speaker 5: Do because they're real friends too, right in relation.
Speaker 4: Yes, and they kind of like had this funny few that was going on and that played on screen a lot. And it was also Deadpool's first dip into the Marvel universe, like it was always attached to it, but this is the first time it's really connected, and so that was cool to see how they played it out.
Speaker 5: Would you give it?
Speaker 3: I give it five out of five. Dog Pools?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 7: Yeah, dog Pool, dog Pools.
Speaker 5: Hey movie, Mike, you went to watch Deadpool and Wolverine?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Did it live up to your expectations?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 14: I think for the nerds, they put a lot of things in there that were very comic book accurate.
Speaker 8: Comedy was top notch.
Speaker 14: Action was really good too, and Hugh Jackman as Wolverine is one of my top three superheroes.
Speaker 5: How do we feel about iron Man being Doctor Doom. I know Doctor Doom is, but I saw him take off his mask at Comic Con.
Speaker 14: He's the main villain in the Fantastic Four movies, so that's what they're building up for. There's a Fantastic Four movie coming out next year, building onto the New Avengers movies.
Speaker 5: How does iron Man get to be Doctor Doom.
Speaker 8: I'm not sure how they're gonna do it.
Speaker 14: There's a comic book where they switch bodies, so I don't know if it's an instance where iron Man turns evil.
Speaker 8: But they haven't really revealed what they're gonna o a way, so.
Speaker 6: Robert Downey Junior is gonna be.
Speaker 5: A bad guy now, Yeah, but it could be one of the different timelines and then they split the different timelines.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's in the multiverse, so it could be anywhere.
Speaker 5: I'm a little I saw everybody freak out though, yeah, a lot of people are upset. No freak out good. I thought a lot of people were like reacted positively. When he pulled the mask off, everybody was yelling who they thought it was. One guy's like Jared Letto, one guy's like Ben Affleck, and then Robert Downe Junior rips his mask off.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 14: I would say the hard core nerds are upset. Most everybody else is excited for it because Marvel kind of needs that big villain right now. It was supposed to be King the Conqueror, but that guy got in trouble, so.
Speaker 5: They had a conqueror. Yeah, real person.
Speaker 8: The actor was Jonathan Majors.
Speaker 6: Oh what he do?
Speaker 8: He got charged with the.
Speaker 5: Salt and harassment, so he didn't get to be the oh Man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so they.
Speaker 8: Booted him earlier this year.
Speaker 14: They needed somebody to you know, take over Marvel and bring back Robert Downey Junior.
Speaker 5: That's why he shouldn't domestic assault. Well that a lot of other reasons too, but he just lost a big role because he's an idiot. All right, thanks Mike, Yep.
Speaker 6: All right, there you go. Whosday Reviews Day.
Speaker 5: We'll list all this up on the website Bobbybones dot com on the Facebook page. It's the one day of the week that we review everything. I'll go back to the bear.
Speaker 7: Yes, go back it don't give thirty.
Speaker 5: Minute episodes too exactly, pretty quick, they're pretty quick.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two, our listeners love the parenting updates. So we got an update from Amy on how both of our kids are doing.
Speaker 3: What they're up to right now. There's a job.
Speaker 4: Involved, lots of video games, and summer is coming to an end.
Speaker 6: Number three are your kids?
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're doing really good. My son's getting baptized on Sunday.
Speaker 6: Cool.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what I've been thinking about it a lot.
Speaker 2: This morning, I was driving into work thinking about it, and I got emotional.
Speaker 5: What about your daughter?
Speaker 2: How far he's come? She's doing good. She just got a new job for the school year, which is great. She's gonna be a hostess.
Speaker 5: Oh she's gonna work no summer, but school as well.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she had her first real summer job, which she sacrificed a lot of some like even just doing certain things like you know, her brother got to go to Colorado with you know, their dad for like two weeks and she was like, no, I'm gonna stay back.
Speaker 7: I have to work and she's worked really hard.
Speaker 2: And then she had an interview the other day for a job that she can have during the school year because she could work weekends or nights, which would be a hostess position.
Speaker 7: And she didn't know if she was gonna get it, but I was really proud of her.
Speaker 2: Actually, it even said when she went online they were only hiring servers. Well, she doesn't have any server experience, but she just went had and clicked on it and showed up to the interview as an interview for a server and for her, I said, so she you never waited tables and she was like, yeah, I'm just going to go in.
Speaker 7: I'll be like I'm here.
Speaker 2: And then they said, well, how about we start you at hostess And she's like perfect, but she didn't know for sure because she hadn't gotten an email confirmation. So she came home and I had told her the story about how when Abby interviewed with you, that you phone screen her Abby, that she sent you a thank you card.
Speaker 5: Or an didn't get the job after yes.
Speaker 2: And I guess this is just one of those things where you're real pad proud parent because your kids are listening. Because she got home and wrote a letter immediately, and then the next day like had the card in the kitchen and she was like, oh, I got to go drive by the restaurant and drop this off to the manager.
Speaker 7: And it was a thank you note for the and I read.
Speaker 2: It and it was a very clearly thought out, concise to the point, thank you for the interview and taking the time.
Speaker 7: I look forward to working there.
Speaker 2: And then on the envelope she put manager and put his name, and I just.
Speaker 7: So proud of her. I was like, Wow, here we go. It's just fun to watch them grow and see how far they've come.
Speaker 5: The fact that she clicked it and just went anyway, Like, that's how to win it. Live.
Speaker 6: Just show up.
Speaker 5: I mean, the best ability period is availability, and by her approving that, they're going to find a place to put her. How many times I've met somebody it's like, I am, I really want to do this job, but I don't have their credentials, And I'm like, cool, I'll hire you for something else and we'll figure it out and then we'll grow into that spot. That's really cool. So I'm proud of her too. That's cool. Yeah, how many nice weeks are you gonna work?
Speaker 7: We don't know yet.
Speaker 2: Tonight's her like she starts today actually, and then so we're going to go, right, can.
Speaker 5: You tip the hostess?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 7: We were like just because I'll wed yes, Like when we get there, if like the other host is there'll be like, well, wait, we'd like to be seated bye? Did she and we would like to sit in her section even though she's.
Speaker 5: Not doesn't have a section yet. Are they dual hostessing there?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 7: I I don't know.
Speaker 5: Weeknight probably just one host.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean for me, it's fun because my first job at sixteen was I was a hostess, and I try to give her the tips, so like you don't want to double seat people and make sure you're kind and respectful and you have good relationship with the staff and you never know they may throw you a bone, but.
Speaker 7: Like just be eager if it's If.
Speaker 2: It's dull, go to the manager, like what do I need to do? Do we need to roll civilware? Like how can I help? And pitch in? And I don't know, just taking me back to my first job, but I don't know how many people will be there. I just assume it's her first night, so she might be training under somebody oh, good.
Speaker 5: Point too, and be where to slip her or the tip then if she's.
Speaker 2: But it's a place that we all like to go, and I feel like it could get busy on the weekend, so she's got to be you know, have her a game on and like know the sections, memorize the numbers, like you got to know pressure.
Speaker 5: It's a first night on first night for her hook.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you think that's that's appropriate, right, not embarrassing.
Speaker 7: It's supportive.
Speaker 5: It's very supportive. Also, it could be embarrassing, but that's okay, it's more supportive than it is embarrassing. I'm gonna wait then until there's not someone she's training.
Speaker 7: With, Okay, but yeah, I mean you like this place she should go?
Speaker 5: I already know where it is, okay, yeah.
Speaker 7: Okay, you already know it'd be fun?
Speaker 5: Right, yeah, awesome. I'd be like, all right, like to can you bring the hosts of you? I'd like to order for her, yes, right, go to the website and leave a review and review the hostess. What a month doesn't be awesome?
Speaker 7: I proud of her because theirs summer job taught her a lot.
Speaker 2: She had some ups and downs with that, but I think ultimately she came out on top because there could have we could have gone two directions with how her summer job went, and it seems to me like this was a good indication that we went we're going the right direction and we learned from many mistakes we made and proud her.
Speaker 5: Are you gonna get a dry by, like do little drive bys and make sure she's at work? Are you just letting her go?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 7: I mean should I be doing that?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna let her go be a bird fly away hostess away.
Speaker 5: But I just yeah, about what time she's got to be home on a school.
Speaker 2: Night, Well, that's what my concern was, like how late are we working into the night? But I think you know, she said she should be home by eight thirty or something.
Speaker 7: I'm like, oh, that's doable, good deal.
Speaker 5: I'm proud of her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 5: With this year, my question is, am I you said your daughter got a job, first job as a hostess.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's the first job as a hostess.
Speaker 2: So she had her first summer job working camps, and this has transitioned into what can she do during the school year and she's going to be a hostess.
Speaker 5: I would say this is our first real job because the camp job is seasonal.
Speaker 7: True.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so this is one who knows. So how's it going.
Speaker 2: Well, it's going except for she showed up on the first day, and I'm the one that told her this will be fine. She had to wear black slacks a blacktop, and I thought black like heels or strappy shoes would be appropriate as long as she looked nice. And she got there and apparently closed toed shoes that have to be like a sneaker bottom to be safe, like when you're walking around, and I thought, oh, I just feel like, even when I've eaten there, I've seen hostess and maybe cute heels or maybe I was just picturing that that's what I used to wear when I was a hostess.
Speaker 7: I would just dress nice. But I don't know.
Speaker 2: Something must have happened because the toes have to be covered, you have to have non slip type shoes, you have to have socks that are up to your like calves.
Speaker 7: It's a whole thing. And I was like, oh, we don't and there to be all black.
Speaker 10: So what happened?
Speaker 2: Well, so she they couldn't train her because she had open toe shoes on, and then she said, oh, okay, well my mom told me these shoes would be fine.
Speaker 1: Well that I did.
Speaker 8: I did.
Speaker 5: She was like no, yeah, oh no.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't It wasn't bad. They understood. They were like, oh, no, we get it. This is You're not the first person this has happened to, but it is one hundred percent on me because I saw the outfit requirement and I thought this has got to be for servers, and you're not a server, you're a hostess, so it's got to be different. And mostly I was just like, shoot, we don't have solid black shoes, and like she has a solid black booty, but a boot would slip, so that won't work. No, they weren't mad at all. They were actually, this must happen a lot. So it's she was she's good to go, and she's going to get the right shoes and be back at work at no time.
Speaker 5: I'm kind of embarrassed for it sucks to be sent home.
Speaker 2: Oh she handled it well, and it's clear to me that that's not the first time that's happened.
Speaker 5: Not because of what she did. I just like feel that, like, oh, it had to if it were me out, I felt less than like I can't do anything right.
Speaker 2: No, no, I owned it, no, no, but she definitely put it on me, and then I owned it because I was just like, well, back in my day.
Speaker 5: And your kids are going back to school soon.
Speaker 7: Yeah they started, yeah on Monday.
Speaker 5: How'd your stun feel about that?
Speaker 7: I mean, he's good.
Speaker 2: He's trying to get in all the gaming possible. Although he has started track practice, which is great. He has to leave and be at school and go and do track, and it has been hot as all get out, Like he comes home and he's drenched and sweat so then I let him like chill out and he's playing video games and then, yeah, I guess yesterday one of his friends wasn't feeling well and he was trying to meet up with them on the video game and his mom was like, oh, he's under the weather. And Stevenson came down and he's like, I don't know, my friend can't play beaus they're under the weather.
Speaker 7: I don't really know what that means.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, I guess I've never used that saying around you, but that means he's.
Speaker 5: Sick under the weather. We say it don't know the root of it. I would assume there's bad weather over us, so we can't do anything like it. Is that the root?
Speaker 2: Well, we looked it up because Stevenson was curious. So it's back in the day when pirates would roam the seas. They would often get too drunk and then go under the deck to rest when they fell ill. When they did this, they were quote under the weather.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 5: I thought it would have been more literal, like the weather's bad, so you can't do anything. But I didn't know that. Hey, that's a fun fact. We'll do those later. Okay, fun fact Friday coming up. That's pretty cool as long as she gets to keep having her job and they're not judging her.
Speaker 7: They were totally cool to hope.
Speaker 5: His friend gets over the weather.
Speaker 2: And I owned my mistake to her and told her I steered her wrong, and I am sorry and we're good.
Speaker 5: Can you tip a hostess? Did you ask? Because I'm going to go and I'm gonna whenever she's working.
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm sure you can. Okay, you've got to be able to.
Speaker 5: I mean, they probably shouldn't get tips, but I'm saying I want to tip her.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she'll take it.
Speaker 2: Of course, she's gonna have on black slacks.
Speaker 7: All the way down to her cover her ankles. We've got the perfect outfit.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 4: You know, we do spill the tea on our show, but more hilarious is when listeners spill the.
Speaker 3: Tea on us. And that happened.
Speaker 4: Bobby got a d M from a listener with a secret about Lunchbox and something with his co ed soccer team. Something happened, and I cannot believe a listener had this secret in this tea on lunchbox.
Speaker 3: Guys, it is piping hot.
Speaker 6: Number two.
Speaker 5: I did get a DM and lunchbox. This is kind of about you. You can tell me if this is true or not.
Speaker 6: Oh what about me?
Speaker 5: I got a DM about you. They do not want me to say their name. Did you coach or manage your reg soccer team?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm the captain.
Speaker 5: Okay. What I heard from someone in DM is that the captain was sent the reward for your team for either winning or finishing second or third.
Speaker 6: Oh we got first plays yoh okay.
Speaker 5: So there's the league sends out like a gift certificate. You got two hundred bucks to a restaurant and Lunchbox did not give it to the team and has not even mentioned it to the team.
Speaker 7: And so how many people are on the team.
Speaker 6: There's ten people, so is the you're.
Speaker 2: Supposed to take the two hundred and so everybody goes out to eat, because how do you divvy that up?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you have a team party made me.
Speaker 5: I don't know, So you are admitting this happened.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we got a gift certificate and uh, it was valid until July thirtieth, and so it was coming up on the end of the you know, and no one had mentioned it on my team, so family didn't Ally they didn't know. Hey, when you sign up for the league, it says.
Speaker 5: But they's just to check in with you.
Speaker 6: So it says, if you win, you will be giving a gift certificate to this restaurant for two hundred dollars, so you know when you sign up. But I wasn't going to say anything because I do a lot for the team. I sign us up every season, so.
Speaker 5: You think that's your prize. So the DM was they think he took that the gift certificate it is expired now, it expired yesterday because he used it. They think that he used it and didn't give it to the team. He did, but now he's saying, yes, he's hav an apologize. I mean, he's just like.
Speaker 6: I do the jerseys. And no one on the team said, hey, did we get a gift certificate? Are we gonna ever use a GID? So I didn't think they were interested in going. No one seemed to care. So I was like, you know what, all this time that I spend away from my family for this team, I'll reward my family with a little dinner out and we went and had a nice two hundred dollars meals.
Speaker 5: Shadier?
Speaker 7: Now that's not sha shady surprise?
Speaker 6: How is it shady? If they wanted to go, they would have said, hey.
Speaker 5: No, I think they wait for you, the captain, to go, Hey, I got the get certificate.
Speaker 6: We're gonna go.
Speaker 5: Your job as a leader line, Yes, let's set the date and I'll go.
Speaker 6: They knew that, Hey we won the season, and not one in the group text was like, hey did we ever get that gifts or to get No one even said a word. All they said was, hey, are we playing next season? Okay? How A is like me to respond to this, I just say, you don't know anything about it.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two super controversial interview on the show. This week we brought on Haley Welch, also known as Hawk to a Girl.
Speaker 3: She is from a small town in Tennessee.
Speaker 4: So she stopped by the studio and talked about the viral clip and what her life has been like since then, how much money she's made, the celebrities that she's hung out with, and what her moves were after that viral clip was on the internet. So it's super interesting and people have a lot of things to say about it, but at the very least, the interview was cool and it was cool to hear from her about everything that went down. So, without further ado, Hawk to a Girl aka.
Speaker 1: Hailey Welch number one so Bobby Bones Show Interviews.
Speaker 5: In case you didn't know, her name is Hailey Welch. She got very very famous, very very quickly because she is the Hawk to a Girl, Hawk to a spin on that thing. It has been crazy to watch her blow up. She's twenty one years old. She's from Belfast, Tennessee, population eight hundred. Her social media has millions and millions and millions of followers in just a couple weeks. So she's in studio now and let's talk to her. Oh, Bobby Bone, soe Hailey, how are you good?
Speaker 6: How are you good?
Speaker 5: I've got a lot of questions. So do you remember that night? Do you recorded the video?
Speaker 11: Yeah? Nashville?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Do you remember actually recording the video or was it just because I mean we've all been broad Away five hundred times and it's like you just go one bar to the next. There are people everywhere. Did you actually remember talking to that guy.
Speaker 11: A little bit? But I didn't think i'd ever see it again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because he's probably just a dude with a little microphone out there talking to everybody, right, Yeah, and.
Speaker 15: You see all sorts of them on the streets, so you don't ever think, oh, I'm just gonna wind up talking to one that just happens to blow up.
Speaker 5: And why did you talk to that guy?
Speaker 11: Well, I'm friendly.
Speaker 15: I just talked to anybody, and he's standing in a corner with his friend, and I was like, oh, hey, how are you.
Speaker 5: And even if he were to put it out the fact that we even get to you before it even blew up would have been crazy. So who's the first person that told you, Hey, I think I just saw you in a video like way before it blew up.
Speaker 11: My girl group chat with my friends in it.
Speaker 5: What do they say?
Speaker 15: They're like, uh, Hayley, and they just sent the video and I was asleep. I went to Bedville early for work, and then I got up for work.
Speaker 5: And I was like, oh no, how quickly did you put it up?
Speaker 11: Maybe two days after?
Speaker 5: Okay? And so your friend says, hey, you saw it, and then what do you think Whenever you see that?
Speaker 15: I was like, oh, that ain't gonna go nowhere. That's just one of the videos they post. Nobody ever pays attention to it.
Speaker 5: And how long was that until things started to get like medium big, Probably like halfway through my workday. So it blew up. In a day, it blew up. And then were people trying to search you out because were you on social media at the time?
Speaker 11: I was not.
Speaker 15: I had a Burner account, so I like I'd creep on there, but nobody could figure out who it was.
Speaker 5: Was there a reason you got on social media?
Speaker 15: I just never really got on it much and I didn't care to see anything on there or post anything.
Speaker 5: What's your hometown Belfast and so how many people there?
Speaker 11: Not a whole lot?
Speaker 5: What was the drive?
Speaker 6: Do you drive?
Speaker 5: Can you drive to Nashville and then drive home?
Speaker 11: I cannot drive in Nashville.
Speaker 5: Could you drive from Belfast to Nashville and then drive back the same day? Is it that close or do you need to say that?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 11: You can drive back and forth.
Speaker 5: So you drove to Nashville, you record a video with this guy? How long until people you start to feel that people are trying to find you? From when it's loaded?
Speaker 11: It was immediate They're like, what's her at?
Speaker 5: And I was like, oh, and you were seeing all the comments and stuff like.
Speaker 11: What's her at?
Speaker 15: I was giggling. I was like, They're like where is she? I'm like right here, but you don't know it.
Speaker 5: And then you would hear like all the songs that were made and it was slowly blowing up to where it then crossed over was on Instagram. Like that's when you know something's really big when it like jumps platforms and is in all the places.
Speaker 15: It went from Instagram to Facebook to tik talk, it was everywhere.
Speaker 5: It was everywhere. When did you feel like I'm gonna have to come out of social media retirement and at least be like, because I saw other people, they thought they thought many people were you, and I would see like in the comments, this is her, this is her. At some point though, you had to come out and be like, hello, it's me.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I come out maybe like a week and a half later.
Speaker 5: Why did you wait so long?
Speaker 15: Because I didn't want anybody to find me. I was like, Oh, that's embarrassing. I don't want anybody to find me.
Speaker 5: Did anywhere your friends hop in and say, hey, cause you were with a friend in the video, Yeah, Chelsey, and you guys are still friends?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, great friends.
Speaker 5: And what does she say about the whole thing?
Speaker 15: She's about the same way as makes She hid in the house with me for about two we And.
Speaker 5: Why did you guys finally decide to come forward?
Speaker 15: Well, everybody was like impersonating us, like making fake accounts, so like, oh, I'm her, and then getting all these follows and everything else. And there was one woman I can't remember what state she lived in that was like the teacher that got fired. They had like a bunch of benefits for she got fired, and I was like, that girl's.
Speaker 11: Making money and she's not even the one in the video.
Speaker 5: Well, we had heard that you were a teacher. One of the first rumors, even that you said wasn't true, And we had heard that you were a teacher. That video got out and they had to fire you because of that. So do you feel like that was somebody else who made up that story just so they can make money. Yeah, DANMGN we got scam alerted. I shouldn't have sent that money. No, I didn't any money. I didn't sen any money.
Speaker 11: I was gonna say, you get your money.
Speaker 5: And then how quickly did all this stuff start to get bigger than you ever thought it would? It was really quick, Like from when you said, Hi, I'm Haley, how long until people start to reach out going we want to be in business with you?
Speaker 11: It didn't take long at all.
Speaker 5: And how do you find the people that you want to work with? Because I'm sure you're DMS of whatever account you started, it's all blue check marks going, we're this company, we're this agency. How did you.
Speaker 15: Pick So my best friend's mama is like our parent label in my hometown, and I told her, I was like I needed an attorney because I need to do something. So she reached out and found me an attorney from up here and then I signed with him and him are good and then he found me my team.
Speaker 11: I work with.
Speaker 5: So you grabbed a lawyer first to make sure you're not getting taken advantage of. What was the first thing you did to make money? Was it signed stuff?
Speaker 11: Yes, I've done the hats first.
Speaker 5: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 5: Was it unbelievable that you were making money by just signing stuff?
Speaker 11: It was a little weird. Yeah, I will say it's very weird.
Speaker 5: What was your job before you're what you're doing now?
Speaker 11: I worked in spring factory.
Speaker 5: I don't know what that means, you.
Speaker 7: Know boing like a spring Oh actual springs.
Speaker 5: The seat, not the season and not a brand. It's literal going or yeah, yeah, what are they that you make springs for all different stuff? What did you do there?
Speaker 15: See, I've done the shipping in the quality, so like if somebody wasn't there, I'd have to do the quality. I didn't like it because you have to sit in the desk all day at a computer and I can't sit still that long. But the shipping, so people would place to order for like how many they needed, which we had regular customers, so they'd order some of the same stuff every other week. So I'd pack them out and put them in a box, and then my other partner that worked with me, she'd ship them out. And I was in the process to learn and how to ship them out when I left.
Speaker 5: On that process anymore, you're done with that process. Have you moved to Nashville? No, still still.
Speaker 6: Living at home?
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 11: I can't drive up here.
Speaker 5: Meaning it's it seems too crazy for you, yeah, or you just can't try. You have your license though, right?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm from a town of like seven hundred people. So for me, the first time I moved to like even Little Rock, I was like, what the crap? The highways and interstates? Yeah, yeah, I have a feeling you're gonna have to catch on though. I have a feeling. And so have you talked about moving it all?
Speaker 15: Yeah, we've talked about it. I'm just not interested in it. I like where I'm att, You're.
Speaker 5: Gonna stay there. I was watching a video. It was one of the first videos that your team released that you released, and it was of your hometown and it was of all your family, like you love your grandma? I do, And how do you explain to them the first time? Because it's funny when you're just on Broadway. But then like my grandma raised me and from a small town in Arkansas, and I don't know, I would have difficulty explaining to her what was going on. How do you bring that to your family? Is it a whole meeting?
Speaker 15: So it was just me and Granny when I first told her, and I had to explain it to her three times before she got it, and then she was like walking around, she was like, she's so goofy, God bless her.
Speaker 5: Are you working to slowly move out of the hawk Tua phase to just the Hailey phase?
Speaker 11: I am yeah.
Speaker 5: I would feel like that would be a priority. What do you want to do, like aside from appearances and the things that you're doing now, which get all the money you can right now, but what do you want to do? What are you investing yourself into that you can build a career out of this.
Speaker 15: So I've been doing a good bit of charity work. I like doing it, and then I've met a whole bunch of comedians and I'm kind of standing in like a podcast direction. And we've had words about like a what do you call it?
Speaker 11: You know, kind of like floor bam A sure, but not like a festival.
Speaker 6: No, oh, like a TV show? I got it. So you want to do like a reality show?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Have you talked to the people that like CMT or? I mean I feel like that's right up your alley.
Speaker 11: I've met with a few people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've bet everybody wants to meet with you right now.
Speaker 11: It's a little damn pat Yeah right.
Speaker 5: Are you flying all over the country?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, good bit.
Speaker 5: Have you been to La I have first time.
Speaker 11: First time crazy? That was last week.
Speaker 5: Who'd you meet?
Speaker 11: Let's see.
Speaker 15: I met the Bile Files people. I like them, Whitney Cummings.
Speaker 5: I loved her, She's very funny.
Speaker 11: I met just I've met so many people I couldn't even keep up with them.
Speaker 5: And when you introduce yourself, you say you're Haley. Right, do you say, at what point? Because I agree with you, I think slowly you start transitioning away from hawk to us so you can kind of have your own identity. At what point do you say, stop calling me hawk to a girl?
Speaker 15: I don't even really say it anymore like the phrase. I don't say it at all because I just want to forget about it.
Speaker 5: That's good. People ask you to do it, they do. I just kind of, yeah, I would. I would do if they do, like a selfie video, they'll be like, hey, say the phrase.
Speaker 15: They do it a lot. They'll come out to you with their camera, They're like, can you say it?
Speaker 5: And I'm like, you know what I would say back. I would say, oh, can you say it? But be like funny. That way they won't be like, oh, she's so such a jerk. But if like, will you say it and be like, oh, how about you say it? And all this, I'll just laugh.
Speaker 11: Yeah you say it?
Speaker 6: Go ahead?
Speaker 5: Yeah, dang, that's crazy. I bet you you could get You probably want to stay away from the phrase, though you can probably make a lot of money. Stay in the phrase, like on cameo. Yeah, have they come to you and been Stay away from that for now, for now, stay away from that lunch fox. Do you have a million questions for Haley ma'am? Yeah, now, okay, this.
Speaker 6: Is already all how much money have you made?
Speaker 5: You don't have to answer that. You don't have to answer, so you can tell us. So I saw a story that was like it was like, you know, multiple thousands per event. That's probably accurate, right, Yes, I would feel comfortable with saying multiple thousands in event. And you've done a lot of events. Yes, more money than you ever thought you would make in a few weeks time.
Speaker 15: Man, you're telling me I did in my bank at the other day and almost.
Speaker 11: I'bout had a stroke.
Speaker 5: That's really You got somebody like for taxes though, right, because this is different than working in the spring factory because I had to learn this too, because they would always take the taxes out.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that was my biggest thing at.
Speaker 5: A normal job. But they're not going to take the taxes out of your money now, So you have to have somebody.
Speaker 11: To do that, and I do. Okay, so we're set there now.
Speaker 6: Wait, we got a question. How many dudes are sliding into your DMS plenty?
Speaker 5: Any famous ones?
Speaker 2: Eh?
Speaker 11: You Like, I don't want to tell you that, ALM in a spot.
Speaker 5: Anybody that asks you anything that you don't want to answer, just be like, I don't feel like answering that. I don't feel like doing that.
Speaker 6: Okay. Have you chatted back and forth with these celebrity dudes like, hey, there's mutual interest.
Speaker 11: Yeah, a little bit, like to collab and stuff.
Speaker 6: Oh not date?
Speaker 11: Oh no, no, no no.
Speaker 6: Do you have a boyfriend?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: Okay, but just said a pro tip. If anybody ask you any question you don't want to answer, just be like, oh, man, I don't full comfortable answer in that, because then you don't look like a jerk and you don't have to answer the question and don't feel pressure to answer any question you don't want to answer.
Speaker 11: What's your name?
Speaker 6: Lunchbox?
Speaker 11: Where'd that come from?
Speaker 6: In the third grade, I stole a Superman I tried to steal a Superman lunchbox from Walmart when I wanted it for school, and I stuck it under my shirt. My mom let me walk around the whole store with it. When we were leaving, she's like, is there anything under your shirt? And said nope, And she went are you sure? And I said yeah. She goes knock, knock, knock. I said, I don't know how that got there, Mom, You're not got there. Yep.
Speaker 5: And that's a good tactic too. Ask questions back. If people are annoying to you, if you just ask them.
Speaker 6: A question, well, I said I was annoying to her.
Speaker 5: Well, I would say a bit uncomfortable. I mean I feel a bit uncomfortable.
Speaker 6: Is it hard to walk around your hometown now or are people just bugging you?
Speaker 5: That's a good question, non stop.
Speaker 15: I don't think I really went out into public since all of this. Like I used to go to the grocery store all the time and stuff like that, but I don't really go anymore.
Speaker 6: Yeah, now you got someone that does that for you because you got so much money.
Speaker 11: Huh No, I don't even do that.
Speaker 5: Just uber Eats, Yeah I should do that. Buber EAT's come to your house. Okay, I guess I have some other questions for you now. When you decided to come out at the Zach Bryan show, how did that get lined up?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 15: I think that reached out to my managers, but we wanted to keep it a surprise because I haven't like launched my social media just yet. And they're like where is she still couldn't find me? And then I was like, okay, here I am.
Speaker 5: Were you going to go to that show anyway?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 11: I had tickets beforehand.
Speaker 5: And how did they know who your management team was? Because at that time I didn't know publicly even out there.
Speaker 15: I really couldn't tell you, but I told my managers we had tickets for it, because we had these tickets for like six months, so I'm sure they got in contact with them. They're like, oh, she probably needs like some security or something because she hadn't.
Speaker 11: Been out yet.
Speaker 5: So and you met Shack? I saw, Yes, I loved Shack. Was he super nice?
Speaker 11: Yes, he's everything he's made up to be.
Speaker 5: How did you meet Shack? Where was that?
Speaker 15: We met about peer in Nashville. I couldn't tell you where, but somewhere up here.
Speaker 5: Look at a bar or something. Yeah.
Speaker 6: How did that come together?
Speaker 5: Were they like, Shaq wants to meet you or were you guys in the same place at the same time. Yeah, the second one, you were in the same place at the same time as Shack.
Speaker 11: Oh no, the first one.
Speaker 6: Oh, they say, okay, got it.
Speaker 11: Got it, got it all set up. But he's great, that's pretty good.
Speaker 6: Did he buy you a car or a house or anything?
Speaker 15: Because he dj' with him and he stepped on my toe, but that would hurt you.
Speaker 11: Did heish the paint off of my toe?
Speaker 6: What do you mean?
Speaker 5: You DJed with him while.
Speaker 11: Still beside him.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't. Oh got it, you weren't doing well.
Speaker 11: He had a big red button over there, like when you smacked it, like let the what do you call it?
Speaker 5: I guess fog the fog machine?
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he let us hit that.
Speaker 10: So you fogged.
Speaker 6: You fogged while he dj I did. So when are you going to start?
Speaker 5: Like your podcast?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 11: Yeah, we're working on it. I'm still deciding on like an agency to go through and stuff.
Speaker 5: Can you sing?
Speaker 11: Absolutely not? Did you not see the Zach Brown video?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's such a big stage. You don't have ears, and you know, maybe you can sing a little bit. What did people in high school? What do they think? Like, do they give you any like most likely to blank? Like what were you doing in high school? Most like funniest?
Speaker 15: Yeah, i'd say you can sound funniest yeah, yeah, superlatives yeah, most likely to go viral?
Speaker 11: Yeah, this I never would have partially thought that either.
Speaker 2: Well, lunch Track's asked you about guys in your dms, But what about you know, long lost cousins or random people you've never heard of and they're like, hey remember me those yeah.
Speaker 5: Or people that were me and you in school, but now all of a sudden, they're your best friend.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I've had some of that too.
Speaker 15: There's a girl that I went to school with that went and real crazy about telling why she coming past my house taking pictures my house exactly.
Speaker 5: She went so nice to you back in like eleventh grade. Oh yeah, she tells us all the time exactly. So you're doing a lot of anti bullying stuff too, Huh, Why is that important to you?
Speaker 7: It's just not right.
Speaker 11: People need to be nice in the world.
Speaker 5: And I'm sure with the internet and social media now you're probably dealing with because if you just get to a certain spot, it doesn't matter how much you're beloved, there's always going to be a group of people that are angry, jealous, or mean. Yeah, you're exactly right, and I'm sure you're dealing without yourself.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: Probably shed some new light to the whole situation. What have you learned from this whole experience?
Speaker 11: Don't read the comments, You're exactly right.
Speaker 5: Don't read the comments. I say that too, And every once in a while, I still I will go over to like the Facebook page. You'll blint, yes, And I regret it every single time, And I always find myself drawn to the negative ones the more so the good ones.
Speaker 6: And I don't like that about me.
Speaker 5: I think that's human nature, but I do, and I'll find the negative ones sometimes I reply never to the nice ones.
Speaker 15: I think they're kind of funny though, Like, do you get a couple of funny ones? I'm like, where'd you come up with that?
Speaker 5: So people can your real account? Because I was looking there's a lot of fake accounts. Yes, it's at Hey Underscore Welch s. Was Haley Welch already taken as one name? Because people do you know?
Speaker 11: I really don't know.
Speaker 5: Was that your account before all this blew up?
Speaker 11: It was just Haley Welch, Like there was nothing in it is just strike my name.
Speaker 5: That was your account before all this blew up. But you're not using that one anymore? Got it?
Speaker 11: I got rid of it like months before this.
Speaker 5: Okay. Her official socials are at Hay Underscore Welch. Anybody you're dying meat that you haven't met yet.
Speaker 11: I'm excited to meet Matt Rief in person.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I saw with Whitney Cummings. He they did that FaceTime. Yeah, do you have that lined up?
Speaker 11: Yeah? So he invited us to his show. It's sometimes it's coming month.
Speaker 5: Oh in town or like here?
Speaker 6: When are you going on stage on that one too?
Speaker 11: I'm going to sit that one out and just watch.
Speaker 6: Do you get upgraded? Like so the Zach Brian show? Did they give you upgraded seats because you Oh yeah.
Speaker 11: I'll tag you alone.
Speaker 7: Don't worry.
Speaker 11: Who do you want to go see?
Speaker 6: Let's go whatever?
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 11: Whatever?
Speaker 5: You gotta tell me what he wants to go to? Anything and get him in for free? Anything for free? He wants to go. So this week, how many events will you do? How many appearances will you make?
Speaker 6: Do you know?
Speaker 5: Do you have a couple?
Speaker 11: Well, I'll go back to Los Angeles, so we'll say what's going on?
Speaker 6: What are you doing in LA?
Speaker 15: Finally getting to have fun up there? So I was there last week, but I was there for business last week, so I didn't get to have any.
Speaker 11: Fun last week.
Speaker 5: So this time you're gonna have fun.
Speaker 11: I get to go to the beach.
Speaker 5: Oh that's cool. Have you made any money off the video alone? Or is that just that guy's property?
Speaker 6: Have you talked to that dude?
Speaker 5: You a question?
Speaker 6: Tell him? Thank you for what making you famous?
Speaker 2: Eh?
Speaker 15: Well, see, we reached out to him and I asked him to stop posting those videos, and he never did.
Speaker 11: He blocked us all and everything. I'm not telling him thank you for anything.
Speaker 5: Really, So you reached out to go, hey, would you chill on that? And he blocked you because I mean.
Speaker 15: He'd posts when I'd be like, oh, that's it, here would come another one. A few days later I was like, man, maybe that's it. Here'd come another one.
Speaker 11: Then just so on.
Speaker 2: So in the beginning, you just wanted it to all go away, make it stop, and you just continue life at home and at the Spring Factory. And then now since he wouldn't stop, you're just like, okay, what does this make possible for me? But you don't need to thank him.
Speaker 7: I get that. Okay, Wow, what did.
Speaker 5: You say to the people at the Spring Factory? I assume you had a good relationship, but two weeks in, OR'd you go? This has gotten crazy? I gotta go.
Speaker 15: So the day that was my last day, I decided that morning, I was like, okay, well, I'm fixed to start traveling, so I can't use all my points and stuff here because I'm going to be traveling so much. But they asked me like all week. That week, They're like, all right, when's your last day? And I was like, I'm not quitting, y'all?
Speaker 5: Well, were they happy for you?
Speaker 11: They are?
Speaker 5: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 11: They're great people out there.
Speaker 5: That's pretty cool. Anybody driving by your house or anything weird?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I've had a few reporters going.
Speaker 8: To my house.
Speaker 5: Really Yeah, what do you say to them?
Speaker 15: Not a thing.
Speaker 11: I peeped through the blose. It would come.
Speaker 5: I'll come on the property though, right, yes, they knock.
Speaker 11: They run up on my Paull poll, which was very good.
Speaker 5: What do you do? What do you say? Not good? Yeah, you don't know that. Well, I'm super excited for you. I hope you you run like crazy with it. Make your money while you can, but start start building out your thing while it's as well, while it's shiny hot, you know, because you get big guests.
Speaker 6: Right now.
Speaker 5: What did you think?
Speaker 10: What happened to the.
Speaker 5: Jelly Roll Warren Zeider's concert? Oh?
Speaker 11: It was fun.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was really fun.
Speaker 15: I met Warren and I didn't get to meet jelly Roll just yet. I was very upset about that, but we had to go or we would have been stuck in like three hours of traffic.
Speaker 5: Did you watch the show? Were you able to say, oh, really good, you have like a side stage spot or were you in the crowd It was like a.
Speaker 15: Path you could go like the crowds like back through here, then there's like a path through the middle of them.
Speaker 11: I got to go through there, so I got to see everything's pretty cool.
Speaker 5: And people weren't all over you the whole time.
Speaker 15: They were just like a little bit. But it wasn't anything crazy or nothing. They're just oh my god, it's hot to.
Speaker 5: I was like, hey, well, what so, I appreciate you being here and talking with us. What can we Is there anything you're promoting right now other than your social media handle, because I'm happy to promote whatever it is, your home, a drone, If there's something new that you're like, hey, I want to promote this, let us know.
Speaker 11: We're happy to go merchandise.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's it. There you go.
Speaker 15: I'm watching you Instagram. So if they go tow minutes, let's say it again, sixteen.
Speaker 5: Minutes meaning more than fifteen yeah, yeah, I like him say.
Speaker 15: I'm a little bit of a smart like they're like, oh, she's got fifteen minutes of fame, Well, I want sixteen minutes.
Speaker 11: So that's where that comes from.
Speaker 5: So if they go to at Hey, Underscore, Welch, Lincoln Bio.
Speaker 11: Yep, or a Spencer's store or Spencer's.
Speaker 6: Yes, you already have a deal with Spencer.
Speaker 5: That's awesome.
Speaker 7: Every Spencer's everywhere.
Speaker 6: That's a great deal.
Speaker 10: Good for you?
Speaker 6: That is crazy? What can I go by and Spencer's or yours?
Speaker 11: I will take you in there myself and let you frawl like and pick out whatever you want.
Speaker 5: No, No, I'm just saying the shopping spree like yeah, yeah, well Hayley, I am. I'm super pumped for you. Uh you know, like my grandma used to say, you know, eat while the sun's out. I know the sign is out right now, So get all you can get and start building and we'll be watching and rooting for you and lunchbox.
Speaker 6: Any final question, Yeah, do you consider yourself rich?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 15: I won't ever flaunt like I'm rich because I know where I come from and that's how I'm gonna stay.
Speaker 5: Do you consider yourself though, like secretly rich a little bit? Because yeah, I mean the first time I made fifty thousand dollars a year, I thought I was rich. I was like, oh my god, man, you're telling me it was a life.
Speaker 6: I mean, she's making twenty thousand night.
Speaker 5: I know different times, that's different.
Speaker 6: Now, question, what's it? What's the worst part about being famous?
Speaker 11: Everybody looking at you when you walk into a room.
Speaker 6: You don't like that?
Speaker 11: No, it makes me nervous.
Speaker 6: That's weird.
Speaker 5: Have you walked into any rooms in public by yourself or non famous lately where you're just going somewhere and then still and still everybody kind of slowly figures out it to you.
Speaker 15: Yeah. I went to a gas station by myself to get guessed and everybody's just kind of looking up.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh no, does that feel unsafe a little bit?
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's a little bit.
Speaker 15: But most of the places I go is like in my hometown, so I'm not really worried about them there.
Speaker 6: You've got a bodyguard when you go on the road and.
Speaker 11: Big places, yea, But when I'm at home.
Speaker 5: Now, Amy, any final question for Haley.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, if you're working on the podcast, I'm curious too. You said, you know you like comedy and you like, well, sarcasm is smart, Alec, but like, what kind of content do you want to put out there that you hope people will gain from listening.
Speaker 11: So I'm leananing towards more like a podcast for the girls. Okay, that's what I want to do with it.
Speaker 5: It's like I can't listen.
Speaker 11: I mean you can.
Speaker 7: You can take in some advice I could learn about women.
Speaker 5: I was really looking forward to it, Haley, Now I can't listen to it.
Speaker 2: Golly, yeah, well we look forward to that and seeing you you know what comes with that and stick with it, like, I love that. Your first answer when Bobby asked, like what you've been up to with it? What you're passionate about is giving back in charity.
Speaker 11: And well, somebody need to.
Speaker 5: That's true. Somebody needs to. The's not enough of it, that's right. Remember, though, you can only shine that light on a lot of these organizations if you stay famous, So you have to stay in the in the limelight so you can keep shining on the charities to do good.
Speaker 6: And don't give all your money to charity. You'll go broke.
Speaker 5: I've never met or heard anybody who gave all their money to charity and went broke. I've never actually heard that happen before.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, don't get too like, oh, I have all this money, I give.
Speaker 5: Much more waste it on like dumb stuff. Yeah, more than give it all to charity.
Speaker 6: Well, you can buy a couple of houses because you can sell those back.
Speaker 5: Hailey, good to talk to you. Thank you for coming in. You guys follow at hay Underscore Welch and the link is right there in her bio and you can get some sixteen minutes merch. That's that's cool, all right, there she has Hailey Welch. Everybody, nice, jop, Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: That's it for me this weekend, y'all. I appreciate you guys hanging out with me every weekend on the Best Bits.
Speaker 4: It's still here, it's not going anywhere. I'm still going to do it, even though I have a new podcast out which I hope you check out. It's called Take This Personally. You can follow it on Instagram at Take This Personally, or you can just follow me at web Girl Morgan, whichever you prefer and check out the show. We've got lots of content up on Bobby Bones dot com. We've also got full interviews and things up on our YouTube page and of course our social media at Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 3: All Right, y'all, have a safe, fun weekend. I'll see you next time.
Speaker 1: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 7: Bobby Show and follow at Webgirl Morgan
Speaker 1: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.