Speaker 1: First Date follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocatesla dot com.
Speaker 2: Gabrielle is on the phone today for a first day follow up. She's getting ghosted by a dude named Orlando. So we're about to call him in a few minutes and see if we ca get him on the phone and ask him why he's ghosting her. But first we need to talk about the date. Gabrielle, how long has it been since you heard from Orlando?
Speaker 3: Their last communication was about three days ago. I've talked to him about four times and nothing.
Speaker 1: So three days may not be officially ghosting, but it's the attempt at they're reaching out that makes her feel that, Yeah, it does.
Speaker 4: I get that. Well, why don't you tell us about the date and how you met? Orlando?
Speaker 3: So we met on hinge and bonded over karaoke songs and decided to hit a holiday themed karaoke bar for our date. We ended up having some holiday drinks like spiked Popperminthawk Coco, and mulled wine. I love those places and we were kind of like each other's cheerleaders as we performed each song.
Speaker 4: Fun Yeah.
Speaker 3: Afterwards, we grabbed another round and found a table in the back of the bar and we just talked and it was under some lights by a fire. It was really romantic and cozy.
Speaker 1: So then, what do you think could have gone wrong on the day? What did you guys talk about?
Speaker 3: Well, we were really comfortable with each other, and I think it might have been because I started crying. I started talking about being cheated on and it triggered me because my ex fiance cheated on me right before our wedding and two years ago. But I didn't really expect to cry that Maybe that's why.
Speaker 4: How did he react while you're while you were crying?
Speaker 3: I mean, he was sympathetic. He seemed really nice. I just don't know what went wrong.
Speaker 2: What intensity level are we talking about with the cry? Was it like tearing up.
Speaker 4: Or was it full on bawling on the floor?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I needed some tissue. Like I said, I really didn't expect to cry. I think it was decided I had too much to drink. I can get a little emotional when I.
Speaker 4: Drink, understandable.
Speaker 1: I just am trying to picture like him, like, yeah, this reaction, because they could have gone like you know, he made you feel comfortable in that space, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I thought he was. He was fairly nice. Yeah, considering what we were talking about.
Speaker 4: Did he give you like a hug or.
Speaker 3: He put his arm around me?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: So then what happened after? Did you guys recover from that and have fun again?
Speaker 6: Or yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean the rest Yeah, the rest of it is the day was great?
Speaker 4: How did the date end a hug? Okay? How long did the whole inner exchange about that?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: How long did that take?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: Was it a quick thing or you know, was it like an hour of crying?
Speaker 3: It was pretty quick?
Speaker 4: All right? Cool?
Speaker 2: Well, play a song, come back, and then we'll call him and we'll see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting you and maybe get you another date. Okay, thank you your first a follow up. Next, you're just joining us for today's first day follow up. Gabrielle is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Orlando that she really liked. So we're about to call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting her and maybe get her another date. But before we do that, why don't you refresh everybody's memory Gabrielle on your situation.
Speaker 3: So we had a really great date. It was kind of holiday themed and I started crying, and I think that might be the reason, but I'm not really sure.
Speaker 4: And you were crying about your ex, right, yeah, because he cheated on you.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's done two years now though.
Speaker 4: So Victoria's looking at me like I sound insensive? Did I sound like I was insensitive? But almost like one of the ones where you're like, damn, jubal, don't bring it up.
Speaker 2: But I wanted to make sure everybody knew, okay, good. I wanted to make sure I was not coming off like yeah, okay, I'm gonna call him right now.
Speaker 4: Are you ready, Gabrielle, Yeah, okay, here we go.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is this Orlando?
Speaker 1: This is he?
Speaker 6: How can I help?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 2: My name is Jewbel and I'm calling from a radio show. It's called the Jewbill Show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hi, Orlando.
Speaker 5: Who Hi?
Speaker 4: My name is Nina. I'm Victoria.
Speaker 6: Oh hey, I'm listening to you guys all the time. Look up?
Speaker 4: Oh you do? Thank you?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I love your show. So why do you guys call him?
Speaker 4: Did you have are you ghosting somebody? Right now?
Speaker 7: I wouldn't call it ghosting, but I mean, if this is what I think it is, like I'm not responding, I guess that's the definition of ghosting.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Okay, this is the first thing follow up where if you go somebody, they have let's get you on the phone to ask why you're ghosting them.
Speaker 4: We got an email about you from Gabrielle.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I remember Gabrielle.
Speaker 4: Why are you non respondent?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 7: So I don't want to be gross or nothing, right, but like I'm just being real about this. It was a great date up until a moment when she started crying. You know, like that that probably is not bad. You know, she had a rough you know, last boyfriend or I think it was her fiance or something like that. Yeah, like kid on her, So I get being emotional about that.
Speaker 4: She told us a little bit about that.
Speaker 2: She said that she thinks that that might be the reason that you're ghosting her.
Speaker 7: So it kind of is not really I don't mind the fact that she was crying, but like, I don't know if you can say this on the radio, but like she was digging into her panties for tissues.
Speaker 4: What what are you being literal? With that. How do you do? Yeah, she had tissues in her underwear.
Speaker 3: Why do you have.
Speaker 4: Tissues in there? I thought you would that problem.
Speaker 3: I was wearing a skirt with both in shorts and and pockets. I was reaching into my pocket.
Speaker 4: Wait what I love that?
Speaker 2: Actually, Oh, Orlando, Yeah, if you've listened to these before, that's Gabrielle.
Speaker 4: She's been listening to this whole conversation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was wearing shorts with pockets. Oh hey, Gabrielle, how are you doing?
Speaker 4: Girl?
Speaker 1: Okay, So just to recap, Orlando, you have been ghosting Gabrielle because she was digging into her panties.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, like, look not for nothing, you know, Like I I at first, you know, I didn't know what she was doing.
Speaker 6: I didn't know she was excited or crying or what.
Speaker 3: But like.
Speaker 7: That was that was weird, you know, And like there was one point when like you and I the hub because I was trying to reach for the tissues at the Knopkins on the bar behind you, because I thought.
Speaker 6: It was weird that you were going. You know, again, I don't mind you being open with me. It's a real.
Speaker 7: Compliment that you can feel that comfortable around me. I just thought, what you I guess thought you were a recent someplace weird in public and that that's rough for our first day, right, Like, am I the currazy one here?
Speaker 1: It's just funny to think about. Yeah, I'm sorry. So, Gabrielle, weren't digging in your panties?
Speaker 5: No, definitely not so like how I mean like you were wearing like everything short, which is fine.
Speaker 7: How you dress is how you dressed, and you were looking good, But I really doesn't look right in public. And oh, at least give me a heads up if that's the kind of person you are.
Speaker 3: You know, they were just really short and really tight short.
Speaker 7: Definitely didn't look like that. But if that's the case, my apologies. I just didn't want to get weird like that without a conversation.
Speaker 3: At least, you know, you could have.
Speaker 6: Asked me about it.
Speaker 5: How am I gonna.
Speaker 7: Ask a grown woman in buble a like are you reaching where the sundomb?
Speaker 2: What else you got in there? What a great misunderstanding? Yeah, it seems like a big misunderstanding. Orlando, would you like to go out on another date with Gabrielle?
Speaker 4: We'll pay for it.
Speaker 7: I mean, sure, you know this time though, everyone's wearing jeans.
Speaker 3: Good ideas idea.
Speaker 2: Well, congratulations, Gabrielle, you got another date and a very awkward question for Orlando got cleared up.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I mean, if you still want to go out with somebody that assumed you were digging in your parts, we're not judging.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thanks everyone, and thanks to Orlando for giving me another chance. Oh hey, no worries.
Speaker 7: I'm glad we got to clear this up, and I'm glad for what it's worth.
Speaker 6: I'm glad you guys called. I wasn't going to respond with the text messages.
Speaker 4: But I was going to ask you, but I wasn't going to respond.
Speaker 7: Hey, Gabrielle, I just want to say, you know, the first day was ta fantastic for what it's worth, and you know, I am really excited to see you again.
Speaker 6: I'm just glad to know that, you know.
Speaker 7: There's a little bit more decorum between us than when I first thought.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 2: Too, Orlando, when you show up on the date handkerchief out of your underwear, I'll be doing magic tricks
Speaker 4: First da