Speaker 1: Welcome to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM paranormal podcast network. This is the place to be if you're ready for the best podcasts of the paranormal, curious.
Speaker 2: And sometimes unexplained. Now listen to this.
Speaker 3: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 2: Ready to be amazed by the Wizard of Weird Strange Things with Joshua Warren. I am Joshua pe Warren, and each week on this show, I'll be bringing you brand new mind blowing content, news exercises, and weird experiments you can do at home, and a lot more on this edition of the program. To odd concepts that may or may not go together, we'll see. One of them is what is the sun? Yeah, you know the sun, the big hot ball of light in the sky. And the other is accessing the Akashak records again we'll explore any possible connection, or maybe we'll find that there is no connection, but regardless, let's just start with the Akashak record. This is one of my favorite topics, actually, and I've talked about it a little bit here and there over the years, and I guess i'll just tell you first off, in my own words, this is the idea that there is some other dimension, if you will, in which everything that has ever happened, or everything that is happening, or everything that ever will happen, is being recorded. And that includes, of course everything that you've done and everything you're doing, and everything that you will do as well. You're a part of it. And I guess that it kind of ringing true to me because that if you do believe that there is some meaning in life, there's some purpose that we're all here, and you've heard me say I think it's a big classroom, Well, then it would make sense that that experience would be recorded in some form. And I guess you can just call that, you know, an instinct or an intuition that I have. As a matter of fact, if you haven't heard it, go back and listen to episode one forty one of this podcast. Strange things. It's called what is instinct? From where does it come? So I just have personally this feeling that there may be a realm like that, and that you know, otherwise the things you're doing are just drifting away meaninglessly. And so okay, well, let me give you now a more formal definition of what we're talking about. And this is spelled akashi c a caution records. In the religion of Theosophy, which if you don't know what that is, Theosophy is it's one of those strange metaphysical mystical religions established during the late nineteenth century, founded primarily by the Russian Helena Blovotsky. And I've talked about Madame Blovotsky before. I wrote about her in my book Used the Force. So I'm not going to go in and give you a whole big scoop on her right now. But in the religion of Theosophy and the philosophical school known as anthroph boy, here we go anthro Pisophy and anthropothosi anthroposathy. I'm a professional writer, and sometimes you know, I'm just like, look, I'm stuck here also, But anyway, look, here's the bottom line. All these mystics said that the Akashic records are a compendium of all universal events, thoughts, words, emotions, and intent ever to have occurred in the past, present, or future, in terms of all entities and life forms, not just human. They are believed by theosophists to be encoded in a non physical plane of existence known as the mental plane. Because it is believed that the records are encoded vibrationally into the inherent fabric of space, some have likened the mechanism as similar to how holograms are created. There is currently no scientific evidence for the existence of the Acocic records, and rigorous scientific research into this field has seen little traction. As a matter of fact, the word akasha is the Sanskrit word for ether, sky, or atmosphere. I like this idea of it being perhaps similar to how holograms are created. That's kind of how I feel about it as well. And so ultimately here the idea is that there is some part of your being that is being projected, I guess, into this other realm, and that's where it's somehow being stored. And I was recently listening to Coast to Coast am and George Nori had a woman on named Lisa Barnett, and she is the author of a book called Akasha Spiritual Exercises of Accessing the Infinite Intelligence of Our Souls. So I got a copy of this book because I thought, you know, I've always heard about people saying that there is if they believe in this kind of thing, there is an acaucic record, but you don't really hear about them discuss how to access it yourself. So I thought that was an interesting hook to just touch on here for one of these podcasts. And in the interview that she did on Coast to Coast AM, Lisa Barnett said that I think, you know, George said something along the lines of when when you think of this room where the acosic record is being kept, do we have like a bunch of old priests with long beards and cloaks with quills writing everything down? And she says, no, noes. It's she said, it's more like having a go pro camera on your head twenty four to seven, and that that information from that go pro camera is being uploaded somewhere at least maybe every night when you go to sleep. You know, something along those lines is a closer analogy. Well, she didn't really say much about how that she started coming into contact with these entities that she calls the record keepers. And so I was very interested in that because she said that she stumbled in and I'm reading from her books. She says she stumbled into the akasha as an intuitive energy healer in the nineteen nineties, and so she was performing a healing for someone and she had been told by one of her teachers that there's this thing called the akasak record. You can go to the gates, but you are not allowed inside, all right, And so she always felt that there are these acacic beings of light there that were helping her when she was working with clients as some kind of a psychic. And she says, quote, one day, I heard a deep voice telling me about my client's soul path and how their lives were impacting the present circumstances and creating their challenges. The first time it happened, it wowed me. These beings showed me the great expanse of the client's life as their soul plan unfolded. I saw a two thousand year timeline of who they had been and why they had wished to be here on earth at this time. This was a different level of information that I had ever accessed as an intuitive healer. But where did this wisdom come from? In the nineties, no one was talking about the Acasha or accessing the Acocak records. So then she goes on to talk about how this correspondence continued, and she said that it is interesting. You can kind of tap into this and you can learn information about why that you chose to come into this incarnation of life at this time and the things that you wanted to experience. You probably heard about that idea before that you didn't just get tossed here to be taught a lesson, that you made a choice to come here. And you know, I'm not sure personally wish of those two scenarios to believe, or if maybe they both can be true. I'm just not certain about that. I kind of tend to think that maybe you know the most for the most part, you're here to be taught a lesson. Maybe you haven't always been the greatest person and so you're here to learn some things. But maybe that just doesn't apply equally to everybody. So she says the Okay, now here she's talking more about like what this whole thing is, and she says, just imagine for a moment an endless library filled with volumes written about our own histories, pages and pages of who we were in our past lives, who we were connected to through our soul families, what we did, how we lived, where we lived our different lives, and what we accomplished or did not accomplish, including being the scribe to note all our deeds and actions to both fulfill karmic contracts and also to create them. And then she even says, We've lived in many dimensions, on many planets, et cetera, et cetera. Okay, and you have a personal, mag magnificent library of mysteries waiting for your discovery. Your records contain information and wisdom about your hundreds of lives on Earth and your thousands of lives elsewhere. It is here. It is there to help you achieve your life's plan and purposes, and it can help you to heal so you can fulfill your destiny. All you must do is find your way into it. All right, when we come back from this break, I'm going to give you some of the advice that she has on how you can begin your Journey into the Kashak Record. Now, I'm not going to give you all of that. She doesn't want all of it to be taught. I'm just going to give you some particular information that I think she would be okay with you having. And by the way, I don't have an agreement with her. I'm not promoting this book for her. I don't make any money off of it. This is just something that I thought was interesting and so seem like a good thing to share with you when we come back from the break. She says, there are five steps that you need to know if you want to tap into the Acashic Record. And then after that, what on earth does this have to do with the sun? Well, this is the time of the show when I got to tell you. Now, I do have all kinds of special projects and experiments coming up. I have some free stuff I'm gonna give away, and unfortunately a lot of my products in my Curiosity Shop online are either sold out or about to be sold out. So go to Joshua Pewarren dot com, take a look at what's in the Curiosity Shop, get something cool for yourself or a loved one, But above all, make sure if you want to stay updated on all the goodies that I have in store, especially the rest of this year. At joshuape Warren dot com. You'll see on the homepage it says click here for Joshua's free newsletter. Click that link. Sign up for the free newsletter and you are going to get some instant free gifts email to you digital stuff right there at Joshua pere dot com. That's me, And you are listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network, and I will be right back.
Speaker 3: Hang in there. Josh is coming right back on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. Hi, I'm Sandra Champlain. Please make sure and check out my show Shades of the Afterlife perd right here on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network and now more Joshua pe Warren on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I am your host, the Wizard of Weird, Joshua P. Warren beaming into your wormhole brain from my studio in sen City, Las Vegas, Nevada, where every day is golden and every night is silver. Ijia tatto zoome and a bit of a programming note for you. Sometime this coming September of twenty twenty three, I am going to be doing some pretty significant work in the field, and there is a good chance that I will have one or two best ofs. It's not guaranteed. It depends on how that gets scheduled, but if so, you'll know what's going on, and of course I should have some interesting stories for you when I return. All right, now, let's get back to the Akasha, the Akashic records and these tips that we find in the book by Lisa Barnett. And there are a lot of other people's names listed on the cover of this book. I guess who contributed, and maybe one way or another. But here is what she says are the well. She calls this the five step process, and this was apparently written about in one of her books called The Infinite Wisdom of the akashak Records. She says, Number one, set your intention for clarity in the guidance you receive all right, so that's important. You need to know precisely what you are looking for. Number two, write out specific questions you want to ask your record keepers. Pick one area at a time to start. Number three, use the given Akashak access prayer to open your Akashak records, and then ask your questions. Okay, so we'll get to the idea of a prayer here in a moment. Number four. After completing the questions, fill yourself up with Akashak healing energy and light. And number five, then close and lock your records for now. So when she's giving tips, she says, you know you need to use your first, middle and last legal name to open your Akashak records. Always read the prayer. I'm not going to tell you what the prayer is because she says here, please do not teach these acacac record prayers to anyone else. Our teachers undergo rigorous training to ensure they have integrity and accountability and deciding to whom they teach these simple, yet potent access prayers. And then it says you can open your acacak record daily for the next month and write about your experience in a journal. You'll be surprised at how much information you received during that time. Be sure not to use alcohol and drugs which lower your vibration, and says you know prescription medications are acceptable. And also it says please do not drive a car with your record open. Working with your record can be distracting and will take your focus off driving or performing other tasks. So she goes on to give a lot of more specific tips, but it seems to me like what she's saying is you have to read this sacred access prayer, and in fact there are multiple prayers, and then you sort of meditate on your question or questions while reading these prayers, and then somehow that's when your eyes will be opened and you will gain the information that you seek. And I suppose that it can come to you in a variety of ways. It might come to you as it came to her. You might hear the record keepers speak to you, or you might just have some intuitive knowing. But that is how she is saying, more or less, to look into your galactic origins and find out more about who you are and why you are here on Earth. And so again, if you want to look into this specifically, just look up at this book Akasha by Lisa Barnett now here. I was reading through this, and I have not tried this yet. I have been insanely busy lately. In fact, you might even be able to tell that the show sounds a little bit off because my schedules so off. Next year, I've got to just calm down a little bit. I just have had too much going on this year, especially getting moved into the new house and everything. But so I started thinking more though about like the idea of the Kashak record and how that that may or may not make sense from I don't know, a more scientific point of view, because scientists would say, well, this is just all all a bunch of pseudo science. You know, we hear that word a lot. And I started thinking about what power supply has been around for well for practically forever here, and of course I started thinking about the sun and how that a shadow can be burned on a wall by an atomic explosion. I mean, have you ever gotten online and just looked up, for example, how the Hiroshima bomb burned eerie shadows into the ground. And I mean basically, you know, there were people who were just standing on the street and then they were hit by this blast. And depending on the position the person was in. Uh, you see that person's shadow cast up on walls and stairs and streets. It's truly eerie. And you know we're talking about you know, this person being blasted by this nuclear explosion. Well, the largest nuclear explosion that we have in our in our part of the galaxy here is what comes from the sun. And I've always been intrigued with some of these more odd stories regarding the sun. Like, for example, when I was in Puerto Rico, sometimes these old fishermen they would tell me about this thing called the green flash. Have you ever heard of that. I didn't even know if it was a real phenomenon at first, and they said that sometimes when you're out there, well you could just be standing on the beach on the shore, or you could actually be out there on your boat, that if you just really got lucky and your eyes were open and pointed in the right place at the right time, just before sunrise or after sunset, that sometimes pow, you would catch this green flash of light. And at first it sounded kind of like a myth, but I could tell they seemed to be telling the truth, the truth. And you know what, it turns out. Some scientists finally documented this, and they say that the flash is caused by light from the sun just below the horizon being bent, usually through a temperature inversion toward the observer, and light of shorter wavelengths violet, blue, and green has meant more than that of longer wavelengths, which is of course yellow, orange, and red. But the violet and blue light is scattered more, leaving light that is perceived as green. It's always been intrigued by how weird that the sun is, and how that people have, you know, since the dawn of time. They worship the sun. In fact, if you read about religious aspects, solar deities play a major role in many world religions and mythologies I'm reading here. Worship of the sun was central to civilizations such as the ancient Egyptians of South America and the Aztecs of what is now Mexico. In religions such as Hinduism, the Sun is still considered a god. He is known as Syria. Many ancient monuments were constructed with solar phenomena and mind, like these various megaliths that we all know so much about, and things that would sort of predict the equinoxes. Obviously you've heard me talk about the chichen Itza, the serpent shadow that climbs the pyramid. It just goes on and on talking about like from at least the fourth dynasty of ancient Egypt, the sun was worshiped as the god Raw. There were people who believed that, you know, raw, that this god Raw was being carried across the sky by you know, some kind of a chariot, and that these were fire horses. I mean, people have always believed that, and it makes sense why that they would feel that way. And what's so weird is that the sun is the most prominent thing in the sky that we have, and yet it's inconceivable that we could ever go up there and get a really good look at it. So here's what I decided to do. I just bought a variety of books about the sun, and I just started reading about the sun to see what some of the weirder things were that I might be able to find about it. And what I found was actually kind of frustrating, because the books about the Sun are either super duper elementary, like you know, written for kids, or they seem to be extremely complicated with all of technical jargon, stuff that I wouldn't even try to read to you. Like here's this first one that I opened up, which is obviously written for kids. This is literally the first sentence. It says, the sun is very important to us. It gives us light and heat. We need the sun to live, can't.
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 2: Right, Well, we got to take a break. When we come back, I'm going to tell you some of the I don't know, more unusual things that I've discovered about the sun, some things to think about. And the show's called Strange Things. Sometimes I just think something's interesting and I tell you about it. And then also there are some really cool breaking news. Let me make sure I can put my hands on it here, and it has to do with the actual physical healing power of cymatics and therefore parasimattics. I'm Joshua pe Warren. You're listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network, and I will be back after these important messages.
Speaker 5: Keep it here on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. The Wizard of Weird will be right back.
Speaker 1: The Coast to Coast AM mobile app is here and waiting for you right now.
Speaker 2: And with the app, you can.
Speaker 1: Hear classic shows from the past seven years, listen to the current live show, and get access to the Artbelt vault where you can listen to uninterrupted audio. Head on over to the Coast to Coast am dot com website. We have a handy video guide to help you get the most out of your mobile app usage. All the info is waiting for you now at Coast tocoast am dot com. That's Coast tocoast am dot com.
Speaker 4: Hi, this is your follogist, Kevin Randall, and you're listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Strange Things, Oh, the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I am your host, Joshua P. Warren, and this is the show where the unusual becomes usual. Do you think that I don't know? In the same way or a similar way, I should say that an atomic explosion can burn a shadow on a wall, that maybe the sun is blasting all of us all the time and casting shadows upon all things that happen upon some other realm. Creating some vast akashic record or maybe something similar to that, to form these kind of holographic imprints. One of the books that I bought about the Sun, and you know, whenever I'm going to talk about something on the show, I like to have some books that I can hold in my hand rather than just get online and do all the research that way. One of the books it's really cool, is called this It's called the Sun and it's NASA Images from space, and that's interesting. It's got some great facts in it. But it's also cool just to look at all these really detailed color photographs, high definition pictures of the Sun and all of the odd patterns on it and just think more and more about like what this thing is. But if you go back to this kid's book, it says the Sun comes up or rises in the east and goes down or sets in the west. The Sun is a star. Stars are big balls of hot gas. The Sun looks bigger than other stars. It is not. It is just closer to us. Other stars are much farther away. The Sun is the biggest object in our solar system. The planets are a very small next to the Sun. The surface of the Sun is about ten thousand degrees and the surface is called the photosphere. The photosphere has dark areas called sunspots. Never look at the Sun to hunt for sunspots. It talks about radiation that comes from the Sun, that that sunlight shining through atmosphere is what makes the sky blue. But okay, let's let's take a look at some more serious trivia about the Sun it accounts for. Now, think about how big our solar system is. You can't imagine it. Ninety nine point eight percent, ninety nine point eight six percent of the mass of the Solar system is the Sun. Yes, you heard that right. The Sun accounts for ninety nine point eighty six percent of the mass in the entire Solar system has a mass of around three hundred and thirty thousand times that of Earth. It's mainly hydrogen and helium. Over one million earths could fit inside the Sun if you were to. Let's see. Okay, and then of course they get into all this stuff is very mathematical. One day the Sun will consume the Earth. The Sun will continue to burn for about one hundred and thirty million years after it burns through all of its hydrogen. Instead of burning helium, and during this time it will expand to such a size that it will engulf mercury, venus and Earth. When it reaches that point, it will have become what they call a red giant star. The energy created by the Sun's core is nuclear fusion. The Sun is almost a perfect sphere. They say that it's possibly the closest thing to a perfect sphere observed in nature. It's always traveling at one hundred and thirty seven miles per second. That's two hundred and twenty kom per second, and of course it's ninety three million miles away. There's a lot, there's a lot of information here about the Sun. They say it's halfway through its life at four point five billion years old. That's how long the Sun has supposedly been there, four point five billion years right now. They call it a yellow dwarf star. Let's see, the Sun rotates more quickly at the equator than it does by its poles. Obviously, you've heard me talk about plasma before, which is a state of matter. That's most of what we see ejecting from the Sun. And I also I like to talk about the Sun a lot when it comes to spooky things. Around Halloween time, because you know, the Earth has this magnetic field around it called the magnetos sphere that keeps the damaging solar radiation at bay. And that's because the side of Earth that is facing the Sun has a compressed magnetic field, and the side of the Earth that's facing away from the Sun has a more relaxed and open field. And that's why I think that here in North America, as we enter the fall and the winter and we're turning away from the Sun, we have a much more open and relaxed magnetic field around this part of the world, and that allows us to perceive more subtle energy fields i e. Ghostly and pairanormal things that might otherwise be drowned out. It's kind of like going outside in the middle of the desert here in Las Vegas on a bright sunny day and someone in the distance turning on a flashlight and pointing it towards you. You probably are not going to notice that flashlight because it gets overwhelmed and drowned out by all the other light. But when the sunlight is gone, when the sun has gone down, well that flashlight hasn't changed. It's throwing out the same amount of light, but all of a sudden you can see it much more clearly and even interact with it. So I think that maybe what happens when it comes to a lot of paranormal phenomena, that stuff that's already around us the rest of the year but more subtle, may become more prominent when we move through the Halloween season and then into the winter months. And you could say the same for just nighttime in general. Right, So I've talked a lot about that over the years, but clearly, you know, there's a relationship between these big surges this space weather on the Sun and what happens here in general. You know, I've always said that I think there's a relationship between solar flares, these big, huge, I mean like gigantic blasts of energy that come off the Sun solar flares and things like the Brown Mountain lights in western North Carolina. You find that when these solar flares hit, it disturbs the magnetic field around the Earth, and when that magnetic field kind of shifts around, well, it induces electrical currents to flow around the Earth, which can produce these phenomena, whether they are balls of plasma similar to ball lightning, or something more mysterious. And that's also why that you have to be very careful if you're in a situation where you know you could be vulnerable to these electromagnetic storms. Eventually there's going to be an electromagnetic pulse that's strong enough that comes from a solar flare in order to knock out a lot of the sensitive electronics on Earth, meaning what you have at your house could just go. It just be fried, you know, just in one second. That's why, of course that I originally formed the Sunshine Simple Solar Generator Company with Mobius so that you could make an independent generator, an electrical generator, and then you could also shield it. If you go to Sunshine Simple dot com you'll see one of these. It's the world's most powerful solar generator for the price. But also when you get it you can ask mobi is how to shield it from solar flares. And of course our friend doctor William Forston has talked a lot about this as a problem, and like his novel One Second After because an emp a pulse like that can come from something natural like the sun, or it also can come from something that is man made, which could be some type of you know, a weapon specifically designed to do that, or some other nuclear explosions. So all that stuff is related, but I guess, you know, ultimately, I don't know if you're going to find all that kind of stuff as interesting as I do. But there is something mystical about the Sun, and it may be more than just a big hot ball of gas that's so far away that we'll never get to get anywhere near it. Its radiation is coming here, and maybe it's the battery. I mean, like they say that it's the most important source of life on Earth, meaning that it's possible we could still have life on Earth without it, but it's the most important source of life on Earth. And it may be that the beams of the Sun are directly creating a recording of some kind here, which is related to this acashic record, which is at the very least keeping everything that you do in your life imprinted somewhere. And somehow it's a weird thought, but it's worth considering. And sometimes these things that are mystical, if you study them long enough, they begin to become absolutely normalized and scientifically understood in a new way. And that's why when we come back from this break I'm really excited about this story I want to read to you. And this comes from scientists at Stanford. All right, this is not some kind of like wacky loose source and it says sound research, Scientific Innovations, Harness noise and acoustics for healing. And I had not seen this article before. It's been around a little while, but it's so great because use it is literally talking about how that sound waves are healing people in a scientific lab. And I thought this has got to be connected to what I'm finding with parasigmatics and how that these parasigmatic sigils also help people in all kinds of ways. I'll tell you more about that when we come back. I'm Joshua Pee Warren, and you're listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast Network, and I will be right back. Hang on, josh will be right back.
Speaker 5: Hey, folks, we need your music. Hey, it's producer thom at Coast to Coast AM and every first Sunday of the month, we play music from emerging artists just like you. If you're a musician or a singer and have recorded music, you'd like to submit very easy. Just go to Coast tocoastam dot com, click the Emerging Artist banner in the carousel, follow the instructions, and we just might play your music on the air. Go now to Coast tocoastam dot com to send us your recording. That's Coast to COASTAM dot com.
Speaker 2: Hi, it's doctr Sky. Keep it right here on the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast AM Pronormal Podcast Network. Welcome back to the final segment of this edition of Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I am your host, Joshua P. Warren, and I love this story. It is from Stanford Stanford Medicine magazine Sound Research, Scientific Innovations, Harness Noise and Acoustics for Healing says from the original stethoscope invented more than two hundred years ago to the fleeting chirp of gravitational waves, sound has reverb ratied throughout the history of technological and scientific advances, and today the role of sound and science extends beyond the range of audible frequencies. This starts out by saying that scientists have been trying to deal with mosquitoes, and this is something that I also have worked on, as you probably know in my past says nothing insides irritation in quite the same way as a lurking mosquito, but its high pitched drone actually help curb spikes into mosquito populations and more importantly, the diseases that they pass on to humans. So basically, these scientists were studying the noise that mosquitoes make and they've been trying to look at that more deeply in terms of how they could use it to reverse mosquitoes. But it turns out that this line of research has led to something that's much more tangible, and that is what they call acoustic choreography. And what they are saying here in this article is that as they studied sound more and more, they realized that well, heart cells are among the most densely packed cells in the body, about one hundred million to fit into a space the size of a sugar cube, and the compact structure crams the cells so close together that they can communicate with one another as one beat as one lump. For tissue engineers, however, it poses a very tricky hurdle. You pack the cells too tightly and some won't get proper nutrients, and two loosely and they can't coordinate a beat. So they've been talking this article here about cardiologist Sean Wu, and he had been talking to this other doctor Utkun Demirki, and they brought up the idea that they might be able to use acoustics to pack the cells very densely and still maintain an ability to control and tune their organization. And guess what it says. This exploits a type of acoustic signal that creates Faraday waves. And you know these scientific articles are so basically it says they create these waves that can cause certain ripples. And they have here a whole page of pictures of cimatic patterns and that they say they've gotten to the point now where they can use simatics, and they can They say they can change these patterns in the heart quote by tuning a knob that changes the waves. And I mean, I'm looking at a whole page of these simatics patterns that they are using to affect the cells. They said, quote, you can make triangles, hexagonal shapes, circles, lines. If you don't like the pattern for whatever reason, you can change it. Literally within five or six second, you can change the frequency and amplitude and the cells move into a new spot right in front of your eyes. End quote. Wow. So this article goes on and on, But do you see how that I have been saying there's something mystical about, you know, parasimatics, because it's using simatics patterns, and I believe that when you see the pattern that's created, that there's something about you also spiritually and mentally that kind of resonates with it in sympathy. And now we're seeing that this is working just fine, and clinical tests in a laboratory affecting things physically. Now I could sit here and go on and on about that, but there's another exciting news story in the scientific community I want to share with you. This is from miit mit engineers create an energy storing supercapacitor from ancient materials. Now, a supercapacitor is similar to a battery. It's something that stores up small amounts of electricity and then it just it releases them all at once usually or or if not all it wants then in a much to a much larger degree. And it says they made this energy storing supercapacitor from cement, water, and carbon black. And if you don't know what carbon black is, well, it's very similar to charcoal. That says that it's a material produced by the incomplete combustion of coal and coal tar or vegetable matter or petroleum products. And it just looks like black charcoal is what it kind of looks like to the average person, like some kind of soot. Super cheap to produce. It's used as a colorant and reinforcing filler in tires and other products. Use it for a lot of plastics and paints. So we're talking about what looks like, you know, a little pile of charcoal dust, and they mixed it properly with cement and water, and it says this could provide cheap and scalable energy storage for renewable energy sources. They go on to say two of humanity's most ubiquitous historic materials, cement and carbon black, which resembles very fine charcoal, may form the basis for a novel, low cost energy storage system. The technology could facilitate the use of renewable sources such as solar, wind and tidal power, and it says the two materials the researchers found can be combined with water to make a supercapacitor. So they're talking about the carbon black and the cement, a supercapacitor and alternative to batteries that could provide storage of electrical energy. As an example, the Mi T researchers who developed the system say their supercapacitor could eventually be incorporated into the concrete foundation of a house, where it could store a full day's worth of energy while adding little or no to the cost of the foundation and still providing the needed structural strength. The researchers also envision a concrete roadway that could provide contactless recharging for electric cars as they travel over that road. That is mind boggling. Wow, And we're talking about materials that would have been available to ancient people. And boy, that makes you think that there may be something to the old ancient pyramids and other types of sacred geometry, that those things were taken so seriously because they were part of a technology. Huh. See, this science is finally catching up to the ancient ways and the old metaphysics. So I love stories like that. Okay, let me try to squeeze in an email for you before we go to our break and as usual. Well, it's not our break, Gosha, it's the end of the show already, but I will be ending the show with the good Fortune tone. Getting back to cymatics, And I've gotten a lot of emails from people who've been telling me very positive things about using their electrom rings, but there's no sense of me getting into that right now because they're sold out and you can't bomb anymore. One guy said he was having trouble picking up a lady and he puts the electrom ringer on and almost immediately he gets a woman. And then another guy was telling me about using his electron ring and winning at gambling. But like I say, I won't disappoint you right now if you haven't gotten to purchase one. But what you can get right now is the bad Buster at my website. And this gentleman and I won't give his name out without his permission, he said. He said bad Buster deployed successfully. He says, Dear Joshua and team, I had an incident at work. It was embarrassing, could have been way worse. I had a bad Buster that was brand new and unopened, and I put down the serial number of a part and said something about making it go away. All right, So this obviously relates to his job, and I don't know what his job is. He goes, there were investigators, YadA YadA, and all was good. Within seventy two hours. I was defended by my boss and quality assurance. He says. I also laid down with my Buddha wand and said I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you, and I love you. That, of course, is the hoono. And he ends this message by saying, your body of work has been incorporated in to my days. Thank you for your podcast and all your coaching. Love that message. Well, thank you, sir. And you know what some of these things that I talk about, Yeah, I can tell you my stories and I can read stories for you on the air testimonials, but you just have to go and see it work for yourself. And that's why I give them money back guarantee. All right, my friends, let's end this show on a very positive note. It is now time for you to kick back and relax. If you can close your eyes, just take some deep breaths. Here is the good Fortune tone. That's it for this edition of the show. Follow me on Twitter at Joshua p Warren Plus visit Joshuapwarren dot com to sign up for my free E newsletter to receive a free instant gift, and check out the cool stuff in the Curiosity Shop all at Joshuapwarren dot com. I have a fun one lined up for you next time, I promise, so please tell all your friends to subscribe to this show and to always remember the Golden Rule. Thank you for listening, thank you for your interest and support, Thank you for staying curious, and I will talk to you again soon. You've been listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast A and Paranormal Podcast Network. Make sure and check out all our shows on the iHeartRadio app or by going to iHeartRadio dot com