Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about Tesla stock. What's the outlook on Tesla's stock.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: It's one of my favorites, but they do need focus. I've always said they need another I think The team that they have is amazing, but I think they need another operator and someone that will challenge Elon a lot more. I want to see the deliveries go up for sure, I mean from the high four to fourteen. They also do need like one thing. I will say incredibly positive about Kathy Woods. She was a catalyst for Tesla becoming a darling in the hedge fund space when it was not at one time. The same with the car Icon did for Apple. So they do need an advocate number one in the hedge fund space to make them grow. They need a great operator. I know he said or tease that they may do advertising. I don't think that that is a solution. I want to see them make a couple of changes to the business model and get the revenue or the profit margins up on each vehicle. And if they can do that, I think they'll be back at three hundred, maybe like in three or four years, because if they're not going to call a recession anytime soon, and just for they go with the numbers, because what I think they want to do is state that we were in recession, now we're out of it, just in time for like the political season. If they announced that thing in probably three or four years that they should well three years, they'd be back at three hundred, and I think they can take off and go to the moment.
Speaker 3: So you don't believe it in Tesla stop.
Speaker 2: Always having, never going to change.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I think we spoke about maybe a month ago when we talked about the new business model. You know, we were talking about the price changing and lowering the prices on some of the models that coming into the private private margins that it was a few reclosed.
Speaker 2: But I think the most anticipated thing is the announcement.
Speaker 5: I feel like they're on the verge of that, Like there's announcement for a new product.
Speaker 2: I think that's that that's just to drop the fucking truck.
Speaker 4: Excuse my language, but it's been three years or two years.
Speaker 2: Semi, yeah, the semi or the actual the cyber truck. The cyber truck.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but we know that coming. I'm just saying that what is the new thing? Is it the bike?
Speaker 2: Is Is it something that is going to spark.
Speaker 5: The interests of new investors because the people who believe in Tesla always, I mean, there's a brand loyalty to it and people always.
Speaker 2: Going to believe in it.
Speaker 5: How do you get the new investors involved? How do you, like you said, how do you get funds to be excited about it?
Speaker 2: Who is the new person? Who is the Cathy Wood for the next generation of Tesla? To make sure that it's in every.
Speaker 4: Fund Carlin needs to turn around, so you should probably, And I'm gonna be honest, I don't know how Tim Cook didn't take that meeting four years ago to buy Tesla. I do not know how. Like that's Tim has done a great job. I know I always find a way to talk about Apple, but man if Apple would have bought Tesla four years ago, he wouldn't take the meeting, wouldn't take to meet revenue strong like revenue year over years. Up is that thirty eight point three percent market campus great. Institutional ownership is low though only forty four percent of institutions own Tesla. If they can get that up to like sixty five percent, it'll be a home run. Be a home run.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, keep an eye on Tesla. And the last thing about the celebrity thing is that even if you notice are the black celebrities, it's still's entertainment related erness.
Speaker 2: What's up you ever?
Speaker 6: Walk into a small business and everything just works like. The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless.
Speaker 2: Whether it's a local coffee.
Speaker 6: Shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group Inc. N and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump America's law, US border and families.
Speaker 4: Will be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Like Russell Simmons ran a record label, Damon Dash ran a record label, Don King was a boxing promoter, I'm not saying things wrong with that, but it's still kind of it's still kind of tied to being a sports at athlete Kanda, or a rapper or even though you're not, it's kind of like it's it's very few people that have reached that level of startup outside of the world of sports and entertainment, all.
Speaker 2: Black Sky sports and entertainment until we even.
Speaker 3: So you got to be able to crack the code. It's extremely difficult to crack a celebrity code. Not easy, it's extremely extremely difficult.
Speaker 4: And if you can collect crack the celebrity code and pair it with what industry one that you're not looking to attack. What industry do you think would be a good one for the audience to go after?
Speaker 3: What don you rephrase the question?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so if you collect, if you crack the celebrity code, impair it with one sector, what sector should they get into to have like a high probability of being like that celebrity CEO. And if you're African American or Latin America.
Speaker 3: I think that every industry now you have an ability to become a celebrity. That's one of the reason why I wanted to do Instagram, because I saw that social media gave you the opportunity to become a celebrity chef, a celebrity personal trainer, a celebrity lawyer, a celebrity financial advisor, a celebrity real estate broker. I think you can become a celebrity in any area, but it's extremely difficult because you have to crack a cold. It's a matrix. You have to crack a cold that has not really been cracked ever where. There's like if you play basketball, there's a pathway for you to become a celebrity. Another thing, this is the part that nobody wants to talk about as far as the celebrity. Most celebrities have bosses, So it's difficult to become a celebrity if you own your own entity because you're not getting pushed the same way like the NBA is pushing NBA players pipeline, you know what I'm saying. Like record labels are pushing musicians. It's in their best interest. It's in their best interest to make sure that these people are stars. It's not in a person's best interest to make sure that an entrepreneur is a star because they don't. They're not underneath their umbrella. Like, I'm not getting paid for this, so why am I gonna be? Why is it gonna benefit me to make you a star? This is when strategic alliance is coming to play. But this is getting to a point where I'm just giving away too much game because now you're treaded in very thin mortar. So let's just get away from this. Let's get away from this. That's it, okay. Graduates from my school being force back drop drop.
Speaker 2: Droft.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and reported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.