Speaker 1: But speaking of the team that you ball for taking care of you. They said some conflicting reports emerging about Travis Kelsey and he possibly going to be going to test the market. I guess originally it was said that you know he was going to be back, and that was just basically a given that you know he would be there. I think the Athletic report they expected him to return to Kansas City. And then the AP had said if he plays, the only place he's playing is Kansas City and that he won't.
Speaker 2: Test the market.
Speaker 1: Bull spit, bull spit. He is going to test the market, and he should test the market. Here we give test the market. You know why because they thinking they're about to get this player friendly deal and that is not about to happen. Okay, He's going to make sure Kansas City gives him his worth. It is a business, and he ain't doing no player. On top of that, you ain't gonna have Patrick Mahomes for most of the year, not all of the year, damn right, are you gonna test the market? And along with him testing the market?
Speaker 2: You know who come with me when I do. Taylor Swift, the Swifties, Taylor Swifts, go with me. And the Swifties go with me. Hey boom, here they go. Tickets price is just w hide in draft. You know what I mean? You know, I know what you're saying. They didn't win hide in the giraft Pus. You know what I'm saying. Boy, it's out of that. It's out of that, it's all of that. Look what you think. I don't devo. I don't know though about this one. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think he might chill. I think he might chill. I think he's going to stay in Kansas City. And the reason why is for two reasons. He may he might test the market just to see what the value is. And I think Kansas City may match it if he does that. And or Travis he got Patrick Mahomes there, that's his man's bro, that's his good hut.
Speaker 1: He's might be back until late in the season. Yeah, lateness season, But now they don't if they don't see supposed to match that. Do you think that he could possibly go somewhere else? Say they talking they talking ten, somebody else talking fifteen sixteen.
Speaker 3: I mean with I don't I could see Tras chilling. I could see Traf being in a comfortable position where I don't know, like depending on who's.
Speaker 2: Giving him the fifteen to sixteen. I'm not seeing him go to a.
Speaker 3: Bad team for more money right now at the end of his career, the money with Traffed, He's got a lot of stuff going on, and the dude is up for sure. So with me now, I'm thinking, does he wanted he wants to I feel like he wants to win. He's not going to want to go out as a loser. He doesn't feel like. I don't think that.
Speaker 2: Four mill is going to move the needle for him in too many ways.
Speaker 3: So I'm thinking he's going to try to be for sure on a contender or when word.
Speaker 1: I forgot, you're right, you're right that that he.
Speaker 3: Got, he got the whole, he got steakhouses in Kansas City. My man got like he got real live things going on. Money's cool him. We want you at fifteen in Kansas City. Say then see, oh.
Speaker 2: See, that's what I'm saying. I don't right there, right right there, when Joe, because it's something you don't want to say.
Speaker 3: It's something that's different. Where am I talking about me? Or am I talking about traft? Am I talking about you know? What I'm saying, like what I think maybe he would do is probably still I don't know, he probably still stay. I don't know. That's what I would say. I would think so I would think so I don't yet. I think with the situation now more years I don't know how many more years.
Speaker 2: Traffic thinking about La. What if it's l A.
Speaker 3: That's that's that's interesting because he likes the goal. They family him, and they got cribs out there in LA. So if you say something like that that makes sense, then you know that's not that's not the bad move at La La. I ain't nothing mad at La trav that they've been in LA. That goes, that goes together. So we will see. I don't I if if you ask me right now, I think he's gonna play with Kansas City for sure.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's going nowhere. Yeah, I don't think he I don't think he leaves Casey no matter.
Speaker 1: I mean, I really don't. I ain't gonna watch it. I just don't see it happen no matter what the number is. To be honest with you, I think you just got too much there, unless like you said, it's you go you go to la route. There's a lot more, you know, no more endorsement opportunities over there.
Speaker 2: No, for sure, he got the demand, he got options.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't mind the thing you said to the friendly deals if you're getting if the bag is bigger somewhere else, for sure.
Speaker 2: But it is a contender, definitely, But you wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I'm just not saying trap going somewhere winning two games because you can make a couple more couple with all the hell you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, being a jacked up situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because speaking speaking of La Man, we stay out there with the rams and rams don't gave that man. Trent Duffie four years, one hundred and twenty four million, including a one hundred million guarantee, made in the highest paid corner in the NFL history ever.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm bye.
Speaker 1: P nine nine hundred thousand dollars he got he makes thirty one. Sauce Gardner at thirty point one, you got Derrick Stingy, He's at thirty, and then you got Horn twenty five. And it goes down from their Ramsey twenty four, Patrickertain twenty four.
Speaker 2: Joe, that's her. Where's putting that few? Nephew little peasy George Porter, Jeorde Porter, Juliet. Where that's putting that few, where's putting.
Speaker 3: That at Joe, Yes, sir. The thing is, the thing is he's going between the minimum. It's going to be between twenty four at the minimum and then twenty seven.
Speaker 2: Minimum seven.
Speaker 1: Minimum and we only taking only taking twenty seven if it's fully guarron.
Speaker 3: This is this the only reason I'm trying to tell you this. This is a free agent, an unrestricted free agent, so he's going to go and get the highest, highest, highest bag possible. So when that's why when I we're going through the same thing. Reeves was getting sixteen a year as a free agent, and that's when me, Richard Sherman and Patrick Peterson were going through our negotiations. Pat P, I mean Richard Sherman got fourteen, Me and Pat P got thirteen to five and the highest was sixteen at Derel Reeves because he was just floating around free agent long term deals were just a little bit less than that free agent going.
Speaker 2: To go break the market.
Speaker 3: So when we say that like a nephew, thousand percent, it's going to be between I say, like like you said over Patrick Satan got twenty four year.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. J C.
Speaker 3: Horn twenty five, Stingley at thirty in his new joint. Okay, okay, you're making sense. I'm looking at it like you say, twenty seven, twenty seven to twenty seven to thirty, twenty seven to thirty that was a good mark twenty seven to thirty twenty seven, twenty seven, and we're going we're looking for a four year deal.
Speaker 1: We're looking for a four year okay, might you're looking at but fully guaranteed, fully guaranteed the twenty six, fully every twenty, every.
Speaker 2: Tenny, they only going four for one oh eight.
Speaker 1: Listen, he got you Mark Chase twice a year.
Speaker 2: Man, what y'all talking about? No, trust me, I'm with him getting the bag. I'm with Peas he's because he's done what he had to do.
Speaker 3: He went out that joint bald I was getting better every year and he deserves it for sure. So we're just talking about now in guarantees, what are they looking like? What are guaranteed numbers? I'm rocking you trying to go you're trying to get how much of a contract guaranteed?
Speaker 2: You're trying to get the full thing.
Speaker 1: If you talk to anything around twenty six to twenty seven, I need full I need to fall back.
Speaker 3: So if you're talking efty four, okay, I hear you. I need all four guaranteed. Man, what are you talking about? So if you did so that the twenty five, that'd be four years, one hundred million, fully guaranteed. If it was twenty six, it'd be four years, one hundred and four fully guaranteed.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm just I'm just telling, I'm just trying to That's just a lot of guaranteed and I haven't seen he's got.
Speaker 2: A hundred million guaranteed out of one twenty four one eight out of want twenty four he got, he got. He got one hundred million guaranteed out of one hundred and twenty four four year, one twenty four. So we could go see you're saying four years.
Speaker 4: I hear you, I hear you.
Speaker 2: I hete I Hey, I'm just four.
Speaker 3: So the thing is with the guaranteed money, it's going to be it's gonna cut it off because it's going to be a.
Speaker 2: Three year deal with the guarantees.
Speaker 3: So if you if little, if a little pez signed a three year seventy except seventy eight fully guaranteed.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Like that would be through a twenty six million a year, three years fully guaranteed the whole deal. Do you know what I'm saying? That fourth year four years? Basically the fourth year is just that extra. That's just the year that you put on there that it's good for them.
Speaker 1: That's in case the number it ain't fully guaranteed no more, and you're talking three year hundred minutes.
Speaker 3: That's basically but that's basically what TJ. I basically signed. TJ basically signed a three for one oh eight, fully guaranteed. Do you know what I'm saying? That last four for one twenty four that extra at the end, none of that doesn't really matter. You're gonna be negotiate or something's gonna happen at that last year. If TJ were just signed a three year one oh eight fully guaranteed, then that's where I'm looking at them. P's doing the same thing as a three year. You know what I'm saying, seventy eight eighty million dollars fully guaranteed instead of putting it four for adding that extra year to make it one oh six, and then they can do whatever they want at that last year, the fully fully. That's why I'm saying you might as well just do it. The shorter deal is what it's gonna be. Then, if they're gonna go fully it's gonna be, it'd be a three year for three year for seventy something.
Speaker 1: We ain't doing no less than Foy already already already had my had my guy.
Speaker 2: Dropped down to the second round.
Speaker 3: Nah, I feel you thirty because he's he's trying to get thirty sixty.
Speaker 2: Ninety one twenty. He wants a foe for one twenty, No question for sure, no question this land thirty one. You got two more right there sitting at thirty. I mean, I'm not mad at it.
Speaker 3: The thirty to thirty that that's not that's that's just that's that simple math, that simple math.
Speaker 1: But tie the twinkie like a nephew man. No give nephew his money, man, give me his money.
Speaker 2: Man. What y'all don't want to do.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to tell y'all, what y'all don't want to do is let this man get into this season and then play this season out and I'm telling you right now, you ain't.
Speaker 2: Gonna be able to you ain't gonna be able to keep it gonna be about thirty three. Oh yeah, you're right because it ain't doing nothing, but going up ain't doing nothing growing up.
Speaker 3: So I would say, for sure, a phusy young my man, get that little four one twenty one, twenty four years one twenty you can do.
Speaker 2: The same saying thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Brother.
Speaker 2: No, that's what yeah, we're saying, okay, no, for sure, let's get it.
Speaker 1: Look here, man, I don't know how this works, but it don't never happen. But Clarissa Shills believes she can beat Roy in a fight. She was on justin Le Boy and she she said, this, man, is there a male champion regardless of weight?
Speaker 4: Yep, that you believe you, I'd be Roly.
Speaker 1: He's a world champion, Rody Ramirez.
Speaker 5: Listen, it's not about I think Roly is very unorthodox. He's very strong, right, but I'm way tall of him, way longer than him, and got better boxing skills.
Speaker 2: So how about woman? His punchers? Though?
Speaker 5: Did you not hear what I said? It's hard for somebody smaller to her. Somebody that's bigger. I walk around at one eighty five. He fights at one forty or is it forty seven.
Speaker 2: Seven? But I'm just standing though, like when you and then like with his skill set, Yeah, yo're what do you think? Old? First? First, I want to hear from you. First. I want to hear from you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I understand that she walked, she walking around at one. If I understand that she is, he fights. Heeven says he's not walking around twenty pounds heavier. You know what I'm saying, And just right, that's what I'm saying. Like just I just I just don't see it happening, even with the weight difference. You know, she says she's taller, but I believe the reach is almost the same though, Like they got the same reach. I think, I want to say it's sixty eight. Sixty eight is the reach. And just men in general, like you generate more power. They're saying it anywhere from like thirty to forty percent more power based on a pound per pound being the same. As far as you know, a man of this weight and a woman of this weight, it's a higher you know, muscle mass like like density like the like it's it's it's just it's different, dude. Like it's just ever luctionary genetic biological stuff that is there that you just can't get away from as a male and a female dude, Like thicker skulls, like thicker jaw structure, like it's it like, it's totally different.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's taking into account all that. She's just looking at her skill. And I understand you believe in your skill.
Speaker 2: And all that, but like, dude, a dude hitting you, that's I don't know. I definitely don't give her a chance of winning.
Speaker 3: And if it is, it is very minute, I would say I do not want to see this fight at all. I think the one thing is for Rissa Shields is one of the baddest women I've ever seen in my life. When I see her fights, she has hands, she's fighting big one out, she's really throwing them. When I first looked, I thought she was like two hundred, you know what I'm saying, So I didn't know she's like I'll walk around one five fighting at one sixty something once that. But like end of the day, I just like the men's strength of it's just different and her being a professional boxer. That's sweet, but I'm just looking at like Roly end of the day, he's still walking around at one eighty five, you want one seventy, you know what I'm saying. That's just I don't like to see that competition when we're talking about physical men versus women. Was always taught you don't touch a girl, you don't do that, just because I was always like, raised, you're gonna be bigger and stronger, you know what I'm saying, So like you always are true women with respect all of that. So I'm just really I just think he's men and women in physical combat is something that I'm like, I just don't think that it's a good way to go. She's the only person too, she's a woman, she's a professional, he's a heavyweight boxer. But it's still like it's just still for me, I just don't see women and men doing those hand to hand combat.
Speaker 2: Joints like that. And he's a professional boxer.
Speaker 3: Also, she's not like it's just a dude walking off the street that you know what I'm saying is one hundred and seventy pounds. She's gonna probably put him to sleep for sure. Rowley is a professional boxer that's taken beatings, taken pounding from other professional boxes too.
Speaker 2: So I just don't I don't know. If anybody could do it, it would be her. I just do one. I don't know if I want to see. So you think she could do it? No, I don't think. I don't think she could do it. I don't think she could. And yeah, I think if anybody in the world could, she could.
Speaker 3: But I don't think that she could because he's another he's a professional I think he's he's just a male professional too.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. He didn't put he didn't put what thirteen fourteen people to sleep in.
Speaker 3: Brother, Yes, he's not. No, he's not doing this for fun either. Both of y'all, both of y'all hands a register, both of y'all not playing.
Speaker 2: I just yeah, it's just too much. I would. Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not biologically like. This is too different that I think she could against him. Now, Yeah, like you said, CT off the street, beat the breaks off his eyes. You know what I'm saying, like easy, gracefully, easy work. But you're talking, you know, you're talking about a skilled a skilled fighter. I understands you. You know, her skills may be better. They actually they actually may be better. But it ain't like he's not gonna hit you. Yeah, like you gotta hit a lot in that fight that you just fought.
Speaker 2: She wants smoke though, did that fight that she just fought with that they were throwing hand I think about standing there throwing hands like that with him catching them with him all those because she was taking them. She was taking them from ore girl too. Like that's all. I'm like, Oh my god, this Joe looks crazy.
Speaker 4: I don't know, like nah, I can't nah man, that's this this and you know how that gave next thing.
Speaker 3: You know, she looks she started the bleeding in there and the leaking, it's gonna be looking crazy. He's boxing her up like hitting. I'm like this, Oh my god, somebody's like, you know, it just optics for me to stop hitting her, you know what I'm saying, Like, she's Wow, she's taking them, she's eating them.
Speaker 2: She's gonna eat too many of those that I don't want. And you haven't seen this dude hit these people many. No, I ain't taking too many of those.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: There we go, man and your boy over there, Logan Paul. Yeah, he said he can't fight. He can't.
Speaker 1: He say he can't fight after w w E allegedly prevented him from from doing it. Where do you think, y'all, you think they're actually preventing it from doing.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think he wanted to fight Leon because he said it in his first post when they when somebody said something, you take him what he said? He said, and you you can fight, and you're not playing the league, and I don't want to fight with you.
Speaker 2: So I think, thank you.
Speaker 1: Uh Joe, you got that. You got that whack based internet. It's it's it's freezing up out on you again. So yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah all, you got this big house, you got stuff everywhere your internet trash, see trash, Joe, trash.
Speaker 1: Look here, man, this is this. This is what I think happened. I know, like you said, he ain't want that, He ain't want that with El bail Man. He's seeing them hands, he's seeing my dudes hands. Man.
Speaker 2: He was like, I want something trained. I ain't never did this before. He can he a fighter, he can fight. I can't have that.
Speaker 1: I can't do that, and then you know what he did.
Speaker 6: He went on ahead and he said, let me call w w E so they can get me out of this, because I'm scared that this man gonna put them dick beaters on me.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He said, I can't, I can't have that.
Speaker 2: He said, it's a boss.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna call you y'all video is so it's on record that I could put it out there that I can't fight because I'm too valuable to the WWE. Yes, because they know he go beat the brakes off of your ass.
Speaker 2: And that is why.
Speaker 1: I believe he went and did that. Like how many people actually have a call ready and set up ready to go just fielm me so you can get this reason excuse.
Speaker 2: In the air. He probably just made.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm gonna go Devil's advocate because I don't think. I don't know if he was scared, but to prove why he couldn't be on it is maybe why he did the call.
Speaker 2: I'd like Leveyon. I like Le'Veon, But I'm just gonna.
Speaker 3: Say it could be it could be legit because he is uh w W he does have a contract.
Speaker 2: It could be like look. They looked and probably said, oh, no, I don't want you scared. They said, I don't want you fighting him.
Speaker 7: W w W W could be They was like, that's a man. No, he he gonna whoop on you. He gonna whoop on you. We can't have you over there now, you can't. He looked focused.
Speaker 2: He doesn't hit you so hard. You know he don't went and did you y'all like, uh, Joshua, did your brother? That's crazy his brother winning that his brother ain't scared of nothing.
Speaker 8: I tell you that, I am not letting. I'm not letting rether box it hit me, bro, No, I'm not. Hey, I got I got, I got a question for you.
Speaker 1: Yes, Mike Tyson in his prime one hundred million, you're taking the upper cut from me.
Speaker 2: That's the part is. And you just saying I walking in that and like chin out, hey, uppercut you here, and just it's gonna it's going.
Speaker 3: It's gonna shadow my whole, break my jaw. Something I'm not doing. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Everybody. You're doing it.
Speaker 3: You're having to worry about your whole. You're gonna be wire shut brown, wire shuts. You're gonna just take that not to talk I get ever again.
Speaker 2: Think about overhead. Hey, when you pull your head.
Speaker 1: Off like that bro the upper cut liveler and you victim, wait at upper cut, libel, pull your whole, pop that whole.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Neck ain't strong, you got you ain't got no muscle when you're talking.
Speaker 3: Man, you heard you heard the tackle. Talk about when I come around the corner, I be hitting ship debo. I'm not just walking around just look like this. I will knock some ship loose. You're talking about out here playing with me like like I really really put my whole body into it.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Is your chair, your chair, the net taking all that, Joe, that ain't gonna be good for you.
Speaker 3: Joe, I'm not letting Mike Tyson uppercut me. Are you letting him uppercut you?
Speaker 2: He don't know. My son said, I'm just go eat it. I said, no, you're not. You're gonna die trying. Your son gonna be eating you go die trying to take the uppercut from Mike Tyson.
Speaker 3: Were eating through a straw, Like, oh no, it's no way dude, taking that. Joe a straight soup. Then you an't have soup for the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: Son, done, yogurt done done, Joe, Man, Joe, But you know what time it is, man, sir, is time for Play of Faith presented by Pride.
Speaker 2: All right, Joe, yeah, work man, you cooked up this lineup right here, baby, Yes, So what we go do? I've decided I choose to play this year. Okay? Oh you okay, all right, now you go. You run with it, baby.
Speaker 3: So that's why first and foremost, cl you know why rock with the Lamb always. Donovan Mitchell is always in his duffel, always in his duffel, and they're going against Philly. Okay, So I like Donovan over twenty six James Harden new addition, welcome back to the Crib, and he's been hooping ever since he's been with the Cavs. I like him over twenty and a half points. Those two cooking, cooking, cooking, Obra. I'm a fan of Ubra, but I'm liking My people are gonna strap him up a little bit. He's gonna be under seventeen and a half, sixteen, he might get fifteen points. It's gonna be a good, good day.
Speaker 2: But not not good enough.
Speaker 3: I'm in my basketball bag though, guys, I'm just letting y'all know this is gonna hit. Then we got Shake Gildris Alexander twenty four and a half, Shakeel Shade wakes up with twenty five. Shake wakes up out of bed with twenty five. That's nothing but done. And then Jalen Brunson against La against the clip he is. He shoots at least twenty five shots a game, so there's no chance he's not gonna hit twenty five. He is a bucket for them. He's their main go to scorer. He's going to drop twenty five. This drum right here is an obvious, obvious, obvious play if you want to make the twenty for the two sixty, cause, yeah, what you think, Debo, This is what I'm gonna go do for you, Joe, what you're gonna do?
Speaker 2: I'm a pert thing with you all gonna go with this, my boy? I know you know, because you're smart. Bro. Make sure y'all download the app today. Don't use the code devo Joe did.
Speaker 1: Fitty dolls in lineups after you play your first five dollar lineup. That code naw D boat Joe they get fitted in line up after your first line.
Speaker 2: I had to get in my basketball uffel bad. Oh yes, sir, yes sir.
Speaker 1: Look, we're gonna start off with the super chest that we missed from yesterday's sorry from Friday?
Speaker 2: Was it Friday? Yes? From the super chests that we miss from Hold up, hey, what's up? Hey? L Bell?
Speaker 1: Tomorrow in New York. Bell said he coming tomorrow. We go see perfect. We're gonna see what really happened. We're gonna talk to L Bell personally.
Speaker 2: See what we have him right here tomorrow, top top of the show. Love it. Let's go. We're gonna get to the super chests that we missed from yesterday. Coming in. Life is right here five hours, she says. I hate to say this.
Speaker 1: I believe the Browns we get the weapons needed and be contenders for twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: Now let me go throw up. Why would they ain't.
Speaker 3: Gonna get nothing that they need. They ain't even got an offensive line. Cup, We's already started signing office alignment. Don't even trip cover. Their life is helped. She's smart, she know great call covenant.
Speaker 2: We letting this look. Look just chill, no, chill, it's gonna start happening. You gonna see you got Covenant life again.
Speaker 1: Twenty dollars, she said, Debo and Joe, if there were a reunion game to play, not flat, which you suit up and what team would you like to go up against? I would love to see Troy and you on the same field against the rat the rat Birds, the ravens. She called it, the Rattings, Rabbins. It's the rat birds. What a game, Joe, I'm gonna tell her the truth. Come, I am not putting on a uniform or a suit unless I got it good. Twelve to fifteen months of training head start. I need all my people, not flash, she said, A real game, not flag.
Speaker 2: Oh hell no, covet it. You're trying to trying to get.
Speaker 3: People hurt out there. Listen, man, I'm gona tear something up off the strings and everything will be blown out there. Dudes just can't just come off the couch thinking it's sweet get up to full speed. When is the last time a regular person just get up to full speed?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You don't do that, you will You'll pull something. So I ain't gonna lie to you. Brother. I can't even I can't even remember the last time.
Speaker 1: I competitively full out had to try and sprint to beat somebody.
Speaker 2: Like I do I do that? You know, do the seventy five to stride? Yeah? You know, Nah, I ain't.
Speaker 3: I just raised my kids and now they still not that they're still not old enough yet. So they're still seven to nine, so I could still get I don't even got to really get up to get up to the speed yet, right I'm I'm racing them from the bus, and then I don't know, probably when my boy he's nine, say when he give about fifteen sixteen, then I give about forty.
Speaker 2: Then I might be when you start getting a little closer.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you right now, uh, I ain't raising my kids no more, even though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they get you out the way right, I don't know. You'll blow, You'll blow a hand I'm gonna BLI you will get I'm time fall off. I'm blow time. Do you think you could beat them?
Speaker 1: No, you can't.
Speaker 2: And if you if you're thinking that hard, you're gonna blow it. You're gonna blow a handy.
Speaker 1: I'm willing, I'm willing. I'm willing to go down. I'm willing to go down long. You give me the time to train, Joe, give me that. I gotta, I gotta, I gotta get all my people back in line. Joe, I'm gonna have to spend about two hundred and fifty three hundred, fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: It was just not worth it. It's not worth it. It's not worth it. I gotta win, Joe. I got a Joe.
Speaker 1: You a boy come in at bionic legs and oh man, I'm telling you, I'm gonna have to do something. Man, Coming to life is fifty dollars, she said, de Bo, please explain. Explain your matchups with Joe Thomas. My husband tried to offer me a necklace for your jersey. I told him I would purchase one. He's pouting like a baby. Even my teddy bear named Troy that has a forty three ones is trip the matchups with Joe Joe Thomas. Joe was a very he was very technical. He had good feet and he was able to withstand a bull rush. So that was the big thing with Joe is he had good feet and he was able to withstand a bullrush.
Speaker 2: So that's why it was.
Speaker 1: You know, it was difficult, uh to get a saxon when you know he was when he was U, when he was actually you know, in his prime and doing the things that he did. I think only man, maybe what time, what did he come in? Two thousand and six?
Speaker 2: Six or seven? Yeah, six or seven, six or seven. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's that's what made him difficult. But other than the past game that was it like run game, I ain't really worried about nobody on no run blocking, like that's what I do. Like, ain't no running this way, ain't no coming around here, all that other stuff, like y'all take that over there. Y'all used to say, hey man, y'all take that ship over there to wooie man, y'all go ahead and run over there.
Speaker 2: Ain't nothing having an over here.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love Oh you gave my man, Joe. T's that respect? The bull rush, Oh, no question, dude, dude. I would literally, I would literally I would bull rush this dude for like a whole half or three quarters, bro, and just bullrush, bullrush, bullrush and hoping that he goes set heavy, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like, So what I would do is I had.
Speaker 1: I had I had a bull rush and I had a bull rush that looked it looked like I was go bullrush, but I wouldn't bull and I would slap grab your arm and hook around.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was the same move on the same step.
Speaker 1: So if a guy after that first bull rush he would the next time he would set heavy and hard, I'd be like, okay, I got him. Joe wouldn't set heavy and hard that often. So that's why it was hard because he was able to right. He was able to whip right without having to set heavy and hard.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 1: So when you get a guy like that, like, I'm just like, I mean you could you have I think one time where he's talking about it and a thing and he's like he's just you know, he's just head button me, head button head and like that's what I'm doing. I'm just set so that you at some point you're gonna get tired of me hitting you.
Speaker 2: In your head. You're gonna be like, let me start.
Speaker 3: As soon as they do that, I'm that's that, moll You sound like that Marshall. You keep hitting them in the face over and over over again. I'm like, you try, that's a will thing, bro. You keep hitting No question, he's been the man in his face repeatedly, He's going to eventually start folding and start doing different things. And that's when you were setting them up the whole time. But yep, that's wild. Oh yeah for sure, man, Like that's just that's just that's just what it is.
Speaker 2: Brother. We got another one.
Speaker 1: We got American Assassin zero zero one, ten dollars. He said, what do you guys think about going out and signing Tyler board He is a Pittsburgh native and played college for the pitt Panthers.
Speaker 2: Where do you think of that? What?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 2: What year is this for Tyler school man?
Speaker 3: He's been in the league. Let me check, how been thirty one? No, I'm not I'm not mad at I like you trying to I like I like him.
Speaker 2: But I just I'm trying to get us younger. Like we're with you. Yeah, we're we're at that point where I think we need on the show. But not for not for us, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: Covenant Life back ten dollars. She said, I just broke out and highs here and Joe talk about the Browns. Just when I think it's all well, shake my head, Debo, it's hell. Debo is hell today? Who I'm weak, said the Internet. I don't even want to hear about the pound puppies, puppy pounds, sorry, puppy pound.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna let cover the coups. I'm gonna let you slide they do. It's it's all good my Internet. And that went out is zapped out for a second.
Speaker 1: I mean it's just like short, like the team used to pay for it. They just zap out, like things seem to be going like well, and all of a sudden they just zap out.
Speaker 3: Covered life now, she said earlier, exactly what she felt. Oh, it makes me sick to my stomach. The Browns are going to be so good this year. And now she want to come back and say that. So you already I'm believing the first one covet it and you just you just.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna come back with another coveman came back with another one with ten dollars. She said, Joe's necklace is blocking his connection. Debo, where your dogs? We need to she said, we need we need to look and see Joe Peter really had a problem with you.
Speaker 2: Are you a dog person? Be careful with that with your response. Who is Joe Peter? Oh? You, Joe, I'm a dog person. You're a dog person. Oh yeah, I'm I had dogs when I was kid.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not the craziest. I'm not.
Speaker 3: I don't don't not like dogs. If people have dogs, I'm all for it right now, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Yes, I got chased by dogs. I got bit by a dog, so I definitely I.
Speaker 1: Got chased by dogs. I got bit by a dog. That don't make me dislike all dogs.
Speaker 3: They keep saying, why do you keep saying that I dislike dogs? I don't say that I disliked that.
Speaker 2: Well, you like you like you know MutS. No, I'm just saying like, because I don't want to dog like those dogs. D A W G. I love dogs so much. I love dogs so much that I don't have enough time to give it the care that the dog deserves.
Speaker 4: I got these.
Speaker 2: Children that I'm trying to handle. I'm raising the kids. Ain't doing nothing.
Speaker 4: When I got the dogs.
Speaker 3: I was walking the dogs, I was feeding the dogs, and they want to talk about they wanted you.
Speaker 2: Got rid of the dogs. I see, there you go again. I put I got the dogs, and I gave them to my brother to a better joke. Answer the question, Lord, did you get rid of the dogs?
Speaker 3: Yes, I did get rid of the dogs, but to a good family, not just anywhere, a good family.
Speaker 1: Oh, just because you didn't throw them out in the middle of a highway in a trash bag.
Speaker 2: You you feel like you're justified. You feeling justified? Huh. I gave him to a good family. I just wasn't responsible enough, mad enough to take care of the little puppies that needed me. M all right. All I can tell you is this.
Speaker 3: I just you can't people just mad at me because I'm If you have a dog, guess what.
Speaker 2: I love you, and I love you. I hopefully I love your dog. Hopefully it's trained. Will come up here, try to bite me. If you got a cool dog, what's that dog? You're good?
Speaker 3: Throw them all right? I come pet your dog, wool. If you don't want me to petch your dog, won't pet your dog. It's a dog, pettable dog.
Speaker 2: I'll do it.
Speaker 3: But be mad at me because I ain't. I'm not just walking around feeding and taking like I'm just. I love a dog so much that I know he needs that tender love and care, and I just got that.
Speaker 2: I'm moving and shaken. I'm running around. I'm trying to do d Bo and Joe here right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you training dogs need trained like children.
Speaker 2: I already got two kids. Oh, I'm training and I'm loving. You love the dog so much you couldn't have them, but not the kids. I gotta have my kids. Yes, yes, my children, my children. If I say dogs, the dogs, but you just couldn't do it. The world's so crazy that you can't love your children more than dogs. I'm just saying. You said you love the dog so much, you couldn't. You know, you just I know it. Like Joe.
Speaker 3: They didn't they come from They didn't come for my wife. They did not come from my wife.
Speaker 2: That is not my seed.
Speaker 1: Oh I got, I got, I gotta go, I gotta, I gotta go.
Speaker 2: Tell Sarah that you she wanted she needs a dog. Oh I go. Yeah, I'm gonna send the dog over there. This really just happened. Did the Chief just get Kenneth game?
Speaker 3: Well, because if they did, If they did, that's that's that's how you make moves.
Speaker 2: What they give him. They got Kenneth Walker, brother.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. Keneth Walker, the running back. I thought you said game well, my bad, my bad, Chief Kenneth Walker. That's fire.
Speaker 2: That's what team. You know, she's doing what they all right now, you're not gonna come back. Travis gonna come back. He gonna come back, Yes, Travis, because he like this. Oh, my team wants to win. They're going to get people like game well, I mean like a Walker Walker. Yeah, you keep saying game well.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 2: You're trying to.
Speaker 1: You're trying to You're trying to throw him away and give him away.
Speaker 3: I'm not throwing away. I'm trying to put him on a great team. I was trying to put him in a great situation.
Speaker 2: Listen. What I'm trying to do is get him back. Oh don't nobody getting bad, and we can get him back.
Speaker 3: His selfish desires around here. You funny, You funny, You don't even you. Yeah, I got to remember that. I try to stay.
Speaker 2: I try to stay objection and give it. I'm just telling you, I can see it from both sides. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I wanted to get that bad the brother won't me, won't even want him to go get that bag.
Speaker 2: It's still a fan. Won't me to go ahead and make sure you stay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and see that's the problem with a fan and a brother. A fan only want was good for the team.
Speaker 3: They don't care about the actual brother because he's a piece of their team. They either puzzle pieces, all puzzle pieces. He replaced the little dollar signs like hold on salary cap, Get him out of here?
Speaker 2: You hitting the cap the what's that boy number? Get him out here? How much be saying thirteen? Get him out of here?
Speaker 1: Get by.
Speaker 2: Space of the cap. That's the man you had to do it with the other day the other day. Bump that bump that cap space. Yes, look here, brother man. We want to thank you guys for.
Speaker 1: Joining us on this episode of DBO and Joe. Please make sure you like subscribing download the show.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back here tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Top of the show with Leavey on Bell, we'll go fire with the really real was you understand what I'm saying, Yo Yo.
Speaker 2: We'll be here tomorrow at the same time, same place where l Bell. Let's get it Yon