Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, Guys, if you're gonna start a business, you're gonna miss some bills, Okay, You're gonna lose some friends, You're gonna not talk to family. You're gonna meet people that you would have never thought that would elevate you to a point where you're like, damn, this person does more than my own my own dad, but this person does more than my cousin. This person does more. Guys, I don't have a dad, I don't have a father. My mom's getting divorced from my stepdad again. So that's two dads in my life that am I gonna make excuse? Am I gonna cry about it? Yeah? I cry about it. I get help whatever the case is. But am I gonna Is that gonna prevent me from doing what I gotta do? No, if you guys lose a friend, if you guys go through a divorce, if you guys go through a loss, if you guys go through a separation, don't let that deter you from doing what your ultimately to have to do. Look, I'm at twelve years. I try to I try to commit suicide years ago. What would have happened if I did that? You know what I mean? I still battle it. But guys, if you're not ready to handle what comes with being in business for ten years, fifteen years, then stop. Go back to you nine to five, go back to what you're doing right now, and be like, you know what I want the education, But you know what, I'm not ready to make this leap yet. I'm not ready to go into this area of my life where I'm going to lose friends and and God is going to test me in a way. I'm not I'm not. I'm not religious, but I'm very spiritual. I'm wholeheartly believe in in having a higher power, in God and believing that things are meant to be you speaking into existence. Like there's things in life that if you don't speak it into existence, it's never gonna happen. You guys know about me, I'm not cocky. I'm not. I'm not I'm not conceited. I'm actually a little bit unsure of myself. I'm always nervous when I speak. But that's okay because that's the credit dude, you know what I mean. Like, I'm not going to go up there and start flashing and black. That's not me. But I'm telling you guys right now, whatever industry you're trying to do, right, if your credit is messed up, don't let your credit being messed up to tear you from starting that business. Because I started the business with a little bit of credit. And if I'll bankruptcy a year, like a year after I quit my job, and for five years I had bankrupcy in my credit report, you know what I mean. So don't look at things like you might have to leave this behind and get back to it later, you know what I mean. You know what, guys, I would have to leave my family in the back burner for a little bit. Not immediate family, but like my friends and everybody everybody at the club, pop and bottle like guys, truth be told, swear to God all my life. My first pair of Jordans that I bought was for the Jacob Javic Center seminar. I think that was December of twenty nineteen. That was my first pair of Jordan's, first pair of air Jordans. And I didn't even buy my wife did. I said, what are you doing? You crazy? Are you crazy? But yet everybody that I see, oh they got Jordans, but they got a five sixty credit score. Like I literally was that person that was like, I'm not buying any pair of Jordans because I don't deserve it. You know what I mean. You're going into a relationship, You're going into a marriage, You're going into something like it was in the Breakfast Covey to day. It was crazy. It was like, if you don't have at least twenty five thousand dollars in the bank, you shouldn't be with them. You shouldn't. What can you offer? It makes sense to a certain extent, you know what I mean. But you have to understand, like you are are in control of every single Yeah. T. K. Kirkland was the one that said it, so you guys can check that out. The thing is, guys, you're in control of everything in your life. Guys. My mom was the one that told me, oh, you're crazy for starting your business.
Speaker 1: You you.
Speaker 2: Have health insurance with the government. What is wrong with you? Right? And now we provide one hundred percent health insurance for all our employees. You understand what I'm saying. It's like I'm paying my momself. Like it's not to brag. I'll say that here. I want to say that like on instagrammer you too, because the people look at it. I'm not bragging, but I'm just letting you know that your parents never going to have bad intentions for you. They're always going to want to play it safe. You know what I mean. When I went to the breakfast club, as I mentioned my dad, my dad said, He's like, yeah, man, you know, just know that I always knew you were going to be great because my blood runs through you, and I knew you were going to be great. So just don't forget where you got this idea from, because if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be here. Like what type of person speaks that way? You didn't see what I'm saying? So for me, am I at a loss with my dad. I'm a block my dad. I don't I don't I let him. I let him hit me up. Hit me up, bro, Like, at least, at least I know you're alive. That's how I know my dad's alive when he hit me up for money. You know what I mean? I can take that in soul.
Speaker 3: It can be.
Speaker 2: I'm like, listen, I've got bigger problems. I got a payroll, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Erners, what's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like? The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you back so you can focus on what matters most Ready to see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, But keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Hoop Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast, terms and conditions applying hiring indeed is all you need.
Speaker 2: I got six figure, seven figure payroll a year that I gotta worry about, you know what I mean. So I'm not worried about that I woulda get. I'm gonna get back to that later when I'm ready. You instead what I'm saying. So, guys, twelve years in business, bankruptcy, divorced. As far as my parents going through it, abuse, hearing about abuse, not paying a bills, not knowing like me and my wife, guys used to go to anybody know what like write it is because I know there's people like in different areas of the country, right aid. Me and my wife used to go food shopping at Rite aid with care credit because I had no cash in the bank. My bank account was negative. I couldn't pull money out, so I had to go to Walgreens and write aid to use my care credit card to buy bread, to buy milk. This is the guys, This is twenty sixteen, seventeen. This ain't eight ten years ago. This was but this all leads up to the park. Guys. You might have to not go to a party. You guys might not have to go to a club. You guys might have to skip out on two or three years of gifts to your family, like I used to buy gifts on finger Hut from my family. You know what I mean, finger Hut. You know what I mean. So you guys might have to go through things in order to get to year one. Forget about year twelve. Why you're worrying about why you want Why you wanted about retiring your mom and your wife and all this, and now you can't even retire yourselfiet you know what I mean. You see what I'm saying. You're worrying about retiring people and having this vision over here when you haven't even let go of the people that are preventing you from being great. Like my model, guys, is I have Life is good on my tax I have. Life is good. I got it for a reason, right, Life is good. So remember to always be great. Like that's if you think about that every day. Life is great? All right? Who cares if I got this problem? Life is great, Life is good. Be great, Always speak about stuff. You don't need to be cocky, you don't need to be conceited. You don't need to be that person that's flashy, like I don't wear like guys. I have a jewels I don't ever wear it. I forget to wear my wedding room Sometimes my wife wants to beat me up. I just not the type of guy to wear a jewelry. You know what I mean? Yeah? Be great. Being great does not mean showing that you have more than other people. It means being great because you know what you standing in line. You might not know.
Speaker 3: That's the mayor of Atlantic City, that's the mayor of New York. That's the president of a bank. That is the one person you need that's gonna get you through the day because you just lost eight thousand clients. I've had five five employees where they took two three thousand clients.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. What I'm saying, So, guys, if you can do Turo bakery business like, you know, remove Turo and Airbnb because obviously a lot of people think that Turo and Airbnb are one of the only ways that can really make money. I have a personal friend of mine, I grew up with her. Guys, she owns a bakery company. Look her up Pretty Pops by Jackie on Instagram. She left for nine to five. She has three kids, and she has an amazing bakery business. She was one of my first clients. She's getting approof of credit left them right. She's like, oh my god, I can't believe it. She started like a few years after me, and she's like, I'm so glad I didn't give up. I'm so glad you told me to stay, tried to stand, you know. And now she's she's booked out until April. It's February. She's booked out until April with orders for for like what is it, the March, marchild baby, Saint Patrick's Day, Valentine's Day, you know what I mean? Like Easter, your Easter too, Like she's booked out, but she didn't quit. A lot of people would have said, man, this is hard. You know what, I'm just gonna give up and go back. Like, guys, you I would be the worst. I would be your worst employee. And that's what you got. And that's what I'm before I get into my speech today. And you you have to make it to where you would be the worst employee for a company, right, you have to make yourself unemployable. You gotta work the fifteen sixteen seventeen eighteen hours a day. An employer's even be like, yoh man, you're working too much overtime. I gotta let you go. You're costing me too much money. But make that yourself. You know what I mean. I would rather work eighty nineties dred hours a week than to work for the government. Again. I know what it's like being ONNED. I know what it's like being in prison. I know what it's like being on by the military, and I know what it's like being on by the government. Because it's two different things, you know. I mean, you have the military, yet that I used to work for the government as well. You have to realize, guys, get yourself to a point where you are unemployable, and that is how you know you will never fail at what you do.
Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash p O d k A t z thirteen. Just go to indeed dot com slash p O d k A t z thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need