Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show. Ashley is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: She's been with her boyfriend Ryan for four years, but now she thinks something might be going on, so we'll see if we can to help her out. Ashley, thanks for coming on the show. Sorry it has to be this way. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, honestly, I've heard this so many times and never thought that I would call in, but hear Ian. So we've Yeah, we've been together four years, you know, ups and down like anybody else. I mean, not what you see on Instagram a couples. But I kind of just feel like he's done with the relationship. So it's just kind of like heavy on my heart right now. So I just want to test it. I want to test it. And so basically, what's going on. I used to travel a lot for work, but now I'm not, and he's been traveling for his job. But it just keeps kind of picking up.
Speaker 4: Mike.
Speaker 3: He'll he'll fly off somewhere for a week, and then he comes home for a couple of days, and then he leaves again. And then when he does come home, which has been like, you know, increasing over the last couple of months, Like when he's going away, so when he's coming home, he always seems like he has something better to do. So it's it's starting to be kind of it feels like he doesn't want to be at home anymore, and I feel like I deserve better when he's home, she's not wanting to be inimate anymore, which is ever?
Speaker 1: And what does he say? How does he stop that? He kind of like.
Speaker 3: When he comes home now, she's always hiding off in his office for hours. It's like he makes a team, Like he's writing emails, but as soon as I walk away, his messenger notification kind of pings over and over and over, like there's a conversation going on and we're always like really going to each other about like oh I'm talking to I'm Johnny Gonco. Like they're so funny, and you know it's women's intuition. You just kind of feel like he's he's messaging with someone, like we know each other's friends, we know each other's so for me, like we're really good friends with each other, you know, like I care about him, and so I did come bron him about it, you know, I'm like, you've been gone more, you haven't really been wanting to touch me, and you're hiding away in your office. He legit just shrugged it off. He said he has a new assistant in his office and he's been showing her the ropes, so that's kind of been taking a lot of time. But I've seen I've seen her, and I'm really not the jealous type, but she's legit his type, So.
Speaker 1: So you think it might actually be the assistant that he's talking to.
Speaker 3: I do. It's like a horrible feeling in my stomach, like I just I want to believe that you would never cheat on me, because we're really not, like we've talked about that in the past, like we wish how we wouldn't do it. I hope it's all in my head. I really don't know. I don't know. I have a lobble feeling so here I am.
Speaker 4: I just don't like how he handled you. Confronting him about the time spent shrugging it off and not taking the time to make you feel better is really unsettling.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of people do that.
Speaker 2: You know, it sucks because I think they think about themselves, like how I'm not whatever, and then they it's like, but you're someone else's talking to you that you care about, like it's about them at that moment, and that's fine. Yeah, you know, like so anyway, yeah, that sucks the way that was handled. All right, Well, you told us what a grocery store he's a rewards card member at.
Speaker 1: So we'll do the usual.
Speaker 2: We'll call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, I'm su all right, well play a sound comeback here to catch a seat next right in the middle of to catch a cheater if you're just joining us.
Speaker 1: Ashley is on the phone.
Speaker 2: She's been with her boyfriend Ryan for four years and now she thinks that he might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards carmember at, and say that he's this month's big winner of flowers delivered to anybody that he wants from our floral department, and we'll see if he believes that first of all, and then if he sends those flowers to Ashley or to somebody else. But before we do that, Ashley, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation.
Speaker 3: So we've been together four years. I used to travel a bunch for work. He's the one that's traveling now. In his time away just keeps increasing. And then when he is home, he's been kind of avoiding me. He's been working in his office and you know, big run flag for me and not wanting to be in it, which no one should ever feel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had that happen to me a lot.
Speaker 3: It's humiliating and like it's you know, I'm talking to him about it, like it's not like I'm like, he do you take up the trash? Like I brought it up to him, like this is a really big deal. I'm selling like this And he said, nothing's going on. But I still feel.
Speaker 1: Like there is with his assistant too, is who you think it is?
Speaker 3: Yes, total opposite looking of me, totally his previous type before me.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, were you ready for us to call him? I guess Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, this is shorttle calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Ryan.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, that's me Ryan.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 1: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call.
Speaker 2: I'm actually calling to say congratulations and thank you for your business. Here this month's big winner.
Speaker 5: Uh okay, where did I win?
Speaker 1: The flowers?
Speaker 5: The flowers.
Speaker 2: Every single month, we choose one rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our brand new floral apartment to anybody that they want in the entire United States. It's absolutely free. You've won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want.
Speaker 1: It's actually a three hundred and eighty two dollars value. Thank you. Yeah, congratulations, thank you.
Speaker 5: Okay, So, so you'll send flowers anywhere?
Speaker 1: Yes? Okay, cool?
Speaker 5: Great.
Speaker 2: Let me let me just give it to tell you how it works. Then I can take the information over the phone. In a matter of minutes, I can call you back if you don't know who you want to send them to right now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, no, no, we can do it on the phone. Okay, let's send these flowers to Dano.
Speaker 1: Okay, and do you want to send a card along with this?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, say something like I cannot wait to hold you again and the thought of your arms gives me strikes.
Speaker 2: Okay, got that, And now at this point, I would like to tell you that my name is actually Jubil, and I'm calling from a radio show that's called The Jubil Show, and your girlfriend Ashley is actually on the phone listening.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, hold on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's what this is.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Hi, you said, actually there yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I am. You know, like I asked you this and you told me nothing was going on. But I can't believe it. I mean, I I asked you about this and you told me now and now it's your assistant. Like I just knew it. I knew it, and I asked you and you denied it. Why would you do this? But I can't believe that.
Speaker 5: Actually, look, it's not it's not an easy thing to say. It's not it's not something I'm happy about. It's look, Ashley, I'm I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: It's just you're not happy. How disrespectful you're not happy about? What are you even talking about? It sounds like you you said you can't wait to be in her arms again. It sounds like if you want this to happen, what are you even thinking. Look, it's just it's I don't I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's it's it's an escape, it's a I mean, I mean, you know, things haven't felt good with us for a long time, and and you know, with with me traveling more and and she has to travel with me a lot. So like it's just we have things we connect on the lifestyle, to travel, the work, the loneliness. It just made sense and with us sort of feeling like there was a distance outside of.
Speaker 3: It, I just I'm sorry, Well, you should have broken up with me, then you should have told me, and you should have broken up with me. And we've been together long enough that you could have told me, and we could have broken up, and then you can do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: I love her, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I want us to be broken up. I just I don't know. I'm just trying to figure things out. And it's something I just kind of fell into and I should have.
Speaker 3: How long is this been going on?
Speaker 5: Like four or five months?
Speaker 3: WHOA I thought that this is legit only like two months and I asked you so long ago, Like, you're so disrespectful to be doing that to me this long. And I don't even know anything about her, you know what I mean? Like you have been taking intimacy away from me, which is so disrespectful to do to another human being. But you're disrespecting my body too. Does she know that you have a girlfriend for the song?
Speaker 5: Yes, of course she does. It didn't start off this way. I mean, I told her about my life, she told me about her life, her husband, all that, and then then we just sort of fell into this.
Speaker 3: Her husband, her husband. Oh my gosh, what are you doing her husband? She's married. You're in a relationship, You're not like in some fantasy land. She's married.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm sure her husband would like to know what she's been doing on her business trips.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, I just feel like I should retouch her her husband and let him know so that he's not being disrespected as well as Ash.
Speaker 5: Come on, come on, you're already doing this on the radio.
Speaker 3: You don't look.
Speaker 1: I get.
Speaker 5: I get while you're married, and I care about you, But I but if you're going to be vindictive about it.
Speaker 3: You know. I'm done. I'm done. I'm done. I can't. I deserve, I deserve better than this. I am a good person and I've treated them so well for four years. I've always been there for you, and I don't deserve to be treated like this. I deserve to be loved by a good partner and you should be humiliated by what you've done.
Speaker 5: Okay, actually, okay, okay, okay, just thank you for four years of treating me well and one nightmare of a phone call that you're blasting to the world. So get the better that you deserve.
Speaker 1: And he hung up. Ashley, I'm really sorry, so sorry.
Speaker 3: I am too. I mean I was in our list that would end up this way and it did. So I just need to go for a walk and clear my head right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sure you need to do whatever you gotta do, but just know this was a two for you did your good deed, two for one for I have.
Speaker 3: The rest of the day. I'm going to walk in google her husband now that I have her Latin names, okay, so I can let him know the jewbile shows to catch a cheater