Speaker 1: So today is runoff day in South Carolina, and that's to fill the vacant seat of Lindsey Graham. You have until you basically have less than three hours if you're in South Carolina to vote. It is going to be, according to our friend Robert Cahaley, a very, very, very, very close election today.
Speaker 2: It's a turnout election.
Speaker 1: It's like the third or fourth time the people of South Carolina have had to go vote. And I'm supporting supporting Darlene Graham for one major reason. And I always tell people who I support is she is hard and fast. She will be a reliable Donald Trump vote and supporter. I have nothing against Ralph Norman.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 1: I actually saw him. I think I saw him in Columbia when I was down there. The problem I have and why I would vote for Darlene over Ralph is really one simple issue is that. In the primary, if you recall, Ralph Norman supported Nikki Haley over Donald Trump. And that sounds to me too much like it's going to be a situation where we have a U.S. senator and a very tight margin if Republicans hold on to the Senate and even if they're in the minority. And I just don't have the confidence because of that decision that he would be a reliable Trump vote.
Speaker 2: That's my honest answer.
Speaker 1: And if I'm in South Carolina today, in the next three hours, if I haven't voted, I'm voting for Darlene Graham. Now, we do polls and there's only certain pollsters I trust. One of them, John McLaughlin. One of them will join us in a minute. Matt Towery, Insider Advantage. Another one, Robert Cahaly, Trafalgar Group. Well, Robert came out with his final poll. Listen to this. And this is his final South Carolina runoff election tracking poll.
Speaker 2: And it's Darlene Graham is up by a tenth.
Speaker 1: Of a point, 47.9 to 47.8, undecided 4.4. If you have not voted and it's going to be a low turnout election just based on the fact that it's like the third or fourth time they've asked the people, Republicans in South Carolina, to show up and vote. And it's it's just is a weird time. It's in the middle of August. And it is a which which side is going to get their vote out is going to determine the outcome of this election. I gave you my reason why I'm supporting Darlene. I really also there's a great admiration factor. I was close to Lindsay. I think you've kind of figured that out when I gave the eulogy at the National Cathedral. And we talked almost every day. We talked a lot about, you know, national security and politics. I mean, we had a passion, we shared passion. We also talked about our lives. I actually said in the eulogy that, you know, if we have one thing in common, we both grew up in a bar. I mean, she grew up in such poverty, lost both her parents, was 13 years old. Lindsay, you know, then had to step up. And as she describes Lindsay, he became a brother, not only a brother, but a mother and a father. And Lindsay then, you know, got out of school, went to help raise his sister. It's an unbelievable story. And he found his passion in life, and his passion was politics. And what amazes me about Darlene is, you know, she lost a brother.
Speaker 2: It was very sudden. Nobody saw this coming. Nobody. And it's just sad. He was too young. I think he was 72.
Speaker 1: His dad had died of pretty much the same thing at 71, a heart issue.
Speaker 2: And so then, literally..
Speaker 1: You know, she's getting a call almost immediately from the president of our country asking her to serve the people of South Carolina. And then she's getting a call from Governor McMaster asking her to serve the state that her brother and she loved so much. And she didn't have time to mourn. She had to be sworn in before they even had a memorial or even buried her brother. She had to make up that decision. And how tough would that be? Just put yourself in her shoes for a minute. And I just admired the fact that she was willing to, at the worst moment of her life, one of the worst moments of her life, not even mourning her brother, not even burying her brother, and then taking the call from her president and a governor and saying, yes, I will step up and finish the job of my brother. And then was asked if she would you know, continue finishing his work. Now, she's been very clear that she's, you know, and this was a complaint that I had with Lindsay. I said all the time, you talk too much about, way too much about foreign policy. You need to focus on bread and butter issues. That's why Tim Scott always outpolls you by 20%. Anyway, Matt Towery, you've been polling your entire adult life. I mean, and I've never seen that I can remember or recall one-tenth of a point separating You know, two candidates in a runoff in the middle of August. Not exactly a time where I believe that everybody in South Carolina is paying attention. And so this is going to be a base turnout election for both sides. And I'm giving you the reason why I'm supporting Darlene. I'd love to get your take on all of it. But one tenth of a point. I can't recall a poll going into Election Day like that. But I'm sure you've seen it many times. I have.
Speaker 3: And, you know, I talked to Robert, as you know, a lot throughout this entire he's been tracking this race for, I think, several weeks. He says this, you know, if seniors turn out in large numbers, then she will win because she's doing very well among seniors. She was having trouble in the upper part of the state. And that's not you know, that's just not a natural area for her. And but she was making progress. And the president coming in. the last few days that turned the vote around. It started moving in her direction. And it really turned this thing into a very close race. I mean, I'm not saying she's not going to win. I think she could easily win. But as you said, it depends on turnout. People who want to keep Lindsey Graham's legacy going and who realize that she's making a big sacrifice, they need to get out and vote for her. Because I don't think it's guaranteed. And I don't know Ralph Norman. I think I referred to him on Laura's show the other night as Ralph Norton for a minute because I think I got confused with Arnie. Years ago, I corrected myself very quickly. But I'm sure he's a great guy. I did not know Darlene either. I knew Lindsey like you did. And Lindsey, you know, the thing is, Sean, Lindsey was his own campaign manager. I know he thinks he had consultants and whatever. But you and I both know Lindsey Graham could run a campaign better than anybody on earth. He could diagnose what was needed. He could figure out what to run. I mean, he was just a genius.
Speaker 2: And a joy.
Speaker 1: I had to yell at him to go against his worst instincts because, you know, I wanted him always to focus more on the things that Tim Scott focuses on, which are the issues that the people of South Carolina are talking about.
Speaker 3: Right. And he knew that, but he just kept talking about it anyway. You do that. And that was Lindsay.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, in fairness to him, he put his money where his mouth is. This guy made more trips. to Ukraine than any one senator, probably all of them combined. This guy went to the Middle East more often than any one person I know, and he went to Israel and every other country in between in the region. This guy was constantly, you know, his dream was for peace between Russia and Ukraine. His dream was for a lasting peace in the Middle East. Everyone thinks he was a big warmonger. That was a misnomer. That was not true. He did understand that evil exists. and you can't negotiate with people that believe in convert or die. And I don't really have any desire or appetite to debate people that don't get that fundamental truth.
Speaker 2: It's a waste of my time.
Speaker 3: And you know, Sean, if you have an expertise like that, and there are certain senators who develop, you know, I worked in the Senate at one time, you get certain senators who just have an area that they just naturally get to, and that's sort of what they know better than anyone else. And in defense and uh... it's been a huge a huge gap uh... missing in the senate right now uh... and certainly in south carolina you know the other way i.
Speaker 1: Did nobody could ever replace about tim scott on uh... last night and i i said a unit star cursing on my show the way lindsey did indeed of course he's not going to do that uh... tim is a very devout guy and he started laughing but you know you never know with lindsey You know, when he'd say, Bull Adam Schiff, and he'd say it, you know, is he going to say it was a question every time? And if he said it once, how many more times would he say it in a single episode?
Speaker 3: Well, it would have been more fun to talk to him in private.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm keeping those stories private, yes.
Speaker 3: I understand. I just have very fond memories of when they had such a sad situation. But back to this election, it is going to be a last-minute thing now. You know, when you have low turnout like this, I want to protect Robert a little bit. Anything can happen. So, you know, he could be off by three or four points. I think Robert would easily tell you that could happen.
Speaker 1: Well, there's always a margin of error of three or four points, and he's got this as a tenth of a point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah. And so it's still, you know, it's within the margin of error either way. What it's not going to be is somebody winning by 65%. And, you know, it's funny because You know, when I started doing this, Sean, we never had these betting markets, and I still don't quite understand them, but when I look at these markets like PolyMarket and some of these, CalSheet and the others.
Speaker 2: CalSheet and the rest of them. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: It's like a whole new world out there. You can bet on anything. There are even things you can bet on about me, I found out.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what? Somebody, you know, call me. I'm like, well, what are they? And they read it to me. I'm like, really? It shocked me.
Speaker 3: I get it. Can I get on that action? Because I know you pretty well. I might be able to make some money off of that.
Speaker 2: That's called insider betting. You're going to go to jail for that.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's right.
Speaker 5: Anyway, don't worry.
Speaker 3: I don't get near those sites. But what I was going to say is those sites are both showing her winning overwhelmingly. You know, now she has dropped a little bit, I think, since Robert's poll came out. There has not been a lot of public polling in South Carolina this time. And so we've got one poll to go by and a bunch of betting odds that are going in a certain direction. So nobody really knows what's going to happen. But I think Robert's right on one thing, and that is there's a certain section of the state where she wasn't doing as well in a certain area of the state where she was doing very well. Myrtle Beach, obviously, is going to be good for her. That's where the president went in to speak. But that only makes up about 15 to 20 percent of the overall vote. So a lot of that vote comes out of Greenville, Spartanburg, and areas like that. So really, they had to concentrate her campaign and getting her message out to the people up there. And I think they did a pretty sizable job over the weekend. So we'll wait and see. I think it's going to be close, but there's a good chance she could still win.
Speaker 1: It's one of those moments where I've done this for too long.
Speaker 2: The middle of August, runoff election.
Speaker 1: The people of South Carolina have been to the polls a lot, and it just makes it hard.
Speaker 2: It just does.
Speaker 1: But, you know, again, I think I explained in great detail. The one thing I wouldn't want for South Carolina, especially coming off of Lindsey Graham, who was such a staunch Trump supporter. I mean, he really was Trump's best friend in the Senate. And knowing that Darlene will fill that void ably and with that consistency— And then, you know, knowing that her opponent, you know, supported Nikki Haley over Trump, that's what tips the balance for me. And also, you know, what she did and the worst moment of her life when asked by her president and governor, that kind of inspires me. Nothing against anyone else in this race, but I'm just saying what I'm giving positive reasons why I would vote for Darlene. And by the way, people have, you know, about two hours and 40 minutes to go out and vote.
Speaker 2: The polls close at 7 Eastern.
Speaker 3: So let me just add this, Sean. One of the things we have found that there are two camps out there among the Republican Party. There's a very small minority who say, oh, well, Trump hasn't delivered on all his promises. Well, I mean, I think he's delivered on most of them. And quite frankly, the war is something that he felt was excellent. It had to be done. He didn't have a choice, and they need to come to understand that. The vast majority of people who supported him are completely behind the president, and they're very frustrated with the U.S. Senate. Now, they don't understand the intricacies of it necessarily, and that there are things at play that no one can control, and the votes are not there for some of the things they'd like to see happen. But they certainly can't afford to have someone in there who's going to immediately become a maverick and go the opposite direction and try to teach Donald Trump a lesson. Donald Trump doesn't need any lessons taught. He needs senators to vote with him. Because with the Senate right now, because they haven't passed the SAFE Act and some of the other acts that they could have passed or other legislation, the Republicans look at it as being a weak Senate, and they impute it to their own party. And they say, gee, we're just not getting anything done. Well, if anything's going to help President Trump, it's going to have to be somebody like Darlene. He's in there to vote for him, with him, and he doesn't have to put up with all the nonsense he's had to put up in the last year. because it has been very frustrating for his supporters to sit by and watch the U.S. Senate the way it's operated.
Speaker 2: No doubt.
Speaker 1: By the way, Matt is the author of an upcoming book. It's not available yet. He hasn't shared an early copy with me, which has really pissed me off. It's called The Honoring of Ignorance. The title has really captured the imagination. I'm very curious what this is about. He won't even give me a hint. When am I going to get my copy?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's coming any day now, Sean. Any day.
Speaker 2: Any day.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, it's in the mail. I got it.
Speaker 1: Matt Towery, Insider Advantage. Appreciate you as always. And good luck to South Carolina. We'll definitely know the results, I think, by the time we get on the air at 9 Eastern tonight. And best of luck to Darlene. She's such a lovely person. And it's sad what happened to Lindsay. Entertaining Americans coast to coast.
Speaker 2: Sean Hannity is on right now.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Alec Baldwin's favorite radio talk show host is on the air right now.
Speaker 5: Right, Mr.
Speaker 4: Baldwin?
Speaker 1: Here's Sean Hannity. All right, 25 till the top of the hour. It's 800-941-SEAN if you want to be a part of the program. You know, I love the new music, Linda, by the way, just for the record.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 1: I like Charles Barkley. I don't think Charles Barkley is is Republican Democrat. I mean, but it was an interesting exchange. It was on fake news, CNN. And, you know, he was talking about the discussion about transgender and the WNBA. And he said, you know, that they should come on and say no transgender people are going to play in the WNBA.
Speaker 2: And if you don't like it, kick rocks.
Speaker 6: Always support the gay community. Always support the transgender community. I got none but love and respect for gay people and transgender people. But under no circumstances do I think men should play against women.
Speaker 4: Zero.
Speaker 6: I'm disappointed in Adam Silver and Kathy, the commissioner. First of all, you can't let stupid stuff go out to the Internet, which is one of the worst things that will happen to the world. They should have come out two weeks ago before all this. The people are looking for attention now. Including this guy. But he has a point, though. Because Kathy and Adam haven't said, hey, it's in the title, WNBA. We're not going to have transgender people in the WNBA, and we're not going to discuss it again. That's what Adam and Kathy should have done two or three weeks ago before they turned it over to the internet and every fool, idiot, and jackass to have an opinion on.
Speaker 3: Adam.
Speaker 6: Adam should come out and Kathy. I like both of them a lot. Women can, there's no transgender people going to play in the WNBA.
Speaker 2: If you don't like it, kick rocks.
Speaker 6: We're not going, and we're not going to discuss it anymore.
Speaker 1: Now I thought it was just a common sense response. I, then he was critical of basically CNN in general, but he was really being critical. I think of all of cable because people have points of view and, He's like, you know, if you're watching, if you're listening to this show, you know I am a conservative.
Speaker 2: I'm a principal conservative.
Speaker 1: I've been a consistent conservative my entire life, from being a Reagan conservative to the MAGA movement, which, again, is as conservative as we've had in our lifetime through Newt Gingrich. You know, we've had three waves of conservatism. So there's no apologies from Sean Hannity for being a passionate conservative. Like, we have this election going on in... in South Carolina today. By the way, if you haven't gotten to the polls, probably now would be a good time to go. And I'll tell you why I'm supporting Darlene Graham, as I mentioned earlier. I'm supporting Darlene because Darlene, I got to know, is a conservative that supported Donald Trump like her brother supported Donald Trump. Now, I have nothing against her opponent at all, except, you know, when it came time to supporting Donald Trump, he picked Nikki Haley.
Speaker 2: And, you know, that's fine. Everyone's entitled to their opinion.
Speaker 1: Doesn't mean we won't agree on some issues, but that tells me he's probably not going to be a reliable person in the Senate. Anyway, here's him explaining why he hates fake news CNN on CNN.
Speaker 6: One of the reasons I hate CNN now, and I work for CNN. As do I. Yeah, but I try to support to be a good man. When I'm sitting there watching the night shows, I'm like, they have two Republicans on, two Democrats. They scream at each other for an hour, and I'm like, That's just an hour of my life I can't get back. Because the Republicans are going to say everything the Democrats do is wrong. The Democrats are going to say everything the Republicans are going to do is wrong. And I'm like, and what's bad about it, they're like all successful people. Like, I want to help poor people because I tell people, this thing ain't got nothing to do. See, they make you pick a team based on race.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 2: Education.
Speaker 7: Education.
Speaker 6: Man, this is just rich people against poor people. And the rich people, they're smarter. They're like, let's just make the poor people fight with each other. And if the poor people would have like, you know, we're actually in the same boat. We want economic opportunity. We live in crap neighborhoods. We go, our kids go to crap schools. We kind of go forward to go to the big schools, but they're like, no, let's make them fight with each other.
Speaker 1: I think the funniest part, Linda, of that whole exchange is who is it? Michael Smirconish. Michael Smirconish says, I hate seeing it. I'm like, oh man, that was pretty funny. All right, let's get to our busy phones. 800-941-SHAWN. If you want to be a part of the program, Tim is in Toronto in Canada.
Speaker 2: Tim, how are you? Glad you called, sir. And thanks for listening in Canada.
Speaker 5: Sean, I'm so happy to talk to you. Me and my mother, we've been listening to you like I don't know how many years. It's been so amazing. She's with Jesus now and my twin brother's gone. But you know what? I still love your show so much. I'm a political junkie. I wouldn't know what I know about Trump if it wasn't for you, Sean. And the fact that you mentioned how he's tirelessly, you know, patriotically doing all the good he's doing day in, day out. I just love your show. You know, Mark Petroni and the American Center on Law and Justice, all you guys are in the crosshairs because you're standing up for what's right. You know, when Biden said the Transgender Visibility Day is the same day as Resurrection Sunday, we're living in dark times, really, really dark times. You know that, Sean. And the fact that you... stand up against this evil every single day. I just want to say, God bless you. And I appreciate everything you do, bro. You know, when to sum it up, I'm Canadian, but when I saw the Lee Greenwood proud to be American and Trump won after all that and Charlie Kirk and everything, I shed tears, tears of joy because God in that office, God preserved his life and you know what's going on, Sean. So God bless you. And thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Listen, I thank all of you, to be very blunt. And, you know, I gave an interview today because now we're 25 years in syndication. And finishing wrapping up my 30th year at Fox, I'll start my 31st year in October.
Speaker 2: And, you know, one of the things.
Speaker 1: I said to the reporter interviewing me was, she asked, well, how does that feel? I'm like, I feel a great sense of gratitude. Because you give me this microphone. I say it all the time. It's not words. I'm not making it up. It's how I really feel. And I'm very grateful that I get to do what I love because I never thought I'd ever be successful at it. And the fact that you all listen and watch makes it possible for me to do what I love. And we're trying to fix the country. And this is it, man. Everything's on the line here. I don't want I don't want us to become Canada. No offense to Canada. But Tim, thank you for your kind words. By the way, I forgot to remind everybody, look, health, wellness, fitness, nutrition, longevity, it's real. And, but if you look objectively, aren't we kind of all a little bit guessing, you know, what's the right food to eat, what supplements we should take, what vitamins we may need to take. And every single person's body is different. Like Linda, you know, thought it was okay to drink these, you know, projectile vomit, disgusting puke, green shakes with kale. And I tell her rots in your stomach, eat some red meat. Well, She went to the science of Viome. And guess what? Now, you have your DNA for your entire life. It doesn't change. Your fingerprint doesn't change your whole life. But your RNA will tell you what's happening in your body right now. Like, for example, if you eat certain foods and you feel tired and you need a nap, maybe it's because you shouldn't be eating that food and it doesn't work well with your body. That's why Viome, they use RNA technology to analyze your gut microbiome. and understand how is your body, your unique body, really functioning at any given moment. That's the science of Viome. Then they will create a personalized food supplement vitamin plan designed specifically for your body. So, in other words, you're no longer guessing. You're making decisions based on real data. People, when they follow the plan, they report better digestion, more energy, improved mood.
Speaker 2: Anyway, really, really worthwhile. Linda swears by it.
Speaker 1: She's been through it all, and she never likes to say the word Sean was right, but she has said it. Viome.com slash Hannity. Viome.com slash Hannity. Use the promo code Hannity50. You get 50 bucks off. Do you want to say it again just for kicks and giggles?
Speaker 2: Make me feel good. You can say it one more time.
Speaker 7: Sean was right.
Speaker 2: Can you please record that, Ethan? Can you do it one more time? Hang on. Sean was right. Thank you. We're going to drop that in regularly. I'm here to make you happy, boss. Ransom is in Ohio. What's up, Ransom?
Speaker 4: How are you? Hey, Sean. Good talking to you. I wanted to make a comment.
Speaker 1: By the way, can I tell you something? I'm worried about your state. I am being dead serious here. I am worried about your state. I am worried about the possibility that you guys can elect Sherrod Brown again. And, you know, I don't like the polling numbers that I'm currently seeing. And I don't understand it. And I hope the people of Ohio understand that Sherrod Brown is going to be a reliable vote for the DSA Democratic Socialist, even though he will try to hide it every day. I'm warning everyone in the Buckeye State. That is what's happening right before your eyes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree. And I'm going to be voting in October. So I'm going to make sure I'm getting my vote in before. the crowd does in November, but I wanted to talk to you about your, uh, your podcast.
Speaker 5: Uh, hang out with sir.
Speaker 1: Uh, I hope you like it. It's very different than what we do on TV and radio. And I'm, it's by design by the way.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, I think you'll like this. Um, you dropped it the other last week. That's Thursday night. You, uh, I watched your show. I, I listened to you every day, uh, on radio. And then I watch it night. And then you dropped the thing about the near death experiences with, uh, Colton.
Speaker 2: And, uh, with Randy K.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All of them.
Speaker 1: I mean, we had a nice panel. It was, I was fascinated by it. And by the way, my answer is I believe it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I believe their stories to be true. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I wanted you to know that I stayed up till two 30 in the morning. I couldn't, I could not get away from that podcast. It was so good. I follow Randy K. I I'm I've been educated about heaven now because of him.
Speaker 5: Colton.
Speaker 4: I know about Colton. I've read his story. Uh, sold the movie, and then John Burke actually did two Sunday services at my church with my senior pastor, talking about heaven and hell. And so I'm familiar with all three of them, but the way that you were asking the question, and what I wanted to share with you, I've been wanting to do this for a while, I wanted to encourage you about your faith, because when you come on and say you're not ashamed of your faith in Jesus Christ, you're representing a lot of us that do not have the microphone that you have. And, uh, I just want to.
Speaker 2: I have no problem because I want to tell you a little secret. Okay. And I believe this with all my heart.
Speaker 1: Uh, but for the grace of God, the father, Jesus is our savior and his only son that, you know, sacrifice died, was buried, rose from the dead, which I believe all of, um, I would not have the life I have.
Speaker 2: I think it's an undeserved life.
Speaker 1: I'm very grateful, and I want to work hard and do everything that I could, I can, to use it, you know, for the good. That's my answer, but thank you for, you know, it's not hard for me to be honest, and that's my true authentic self, and I'm not going to change.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I appreciate what you're doing, what you're continuing to do. I, like you, believe that Every person has been given an assignment from God. You talk about it every day about having gifts, talents, passions, desires, according to Jeremiah 1.5, and I'm actually writing some things about that, and so I'm in total agreement with what you're doing, and just keep on pressing on, my brother, and I appreciate you so much.
Speaker 1: It's very easy for me to be honest, and it's very easy for me to, you know, I think give God praise and glory in all things, and I wouldn't have the life I have except for his blessing. And, you know, I think the best moments in your life sometimes can be when you're humbled. And I remember, you know, in a sense, in my heart, crying out to God, just asking for a life because I was living paycheck to paycheck and struggling. And, you know, I'd fallen off a roof three stories, but I had to work to pay the rent. And, you know, and I'll be honest, my cup overflowed at this point. And I'm very grateful, and I don't give myself any of the credit. It's all, you know, I believe in God, the Father. He created all of us, every man, woman, and child. But I appreciate it, my friend.
Speaker 2: God bless you.
Speaker 1: 800-941-SHAWN is our number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 2: All right, quick break. Right back to our busy phones.
Speaker 1: Only 70 days till the most important midterm election in our lifetime. 800-941-SHAWN is our number. We'll get to more of your calls on the other side as we continue.
Speaker 3: The final hour of the Sean Hannity Show is up next.
Speaker 2: Hang on for Sean's conservative solutions.
Speaker 4: Innovative Solutions.
Speaker 2: Back to our busy phones.
Speaker 1: Toll free is 800-941-SHAWN if you'd like to join us. Let's say hi to Lisa in Michigan. Hey, Lisa, how are you? I guess you're voting for Abdul El-Sayed.
Speaker 7: Oh, not quite. Thank you, though.
Speaker 1: Well, we need to win Michigan, Iowa. We need to win Alaska. We need to win Texas. We need to win all these important states that are in play. Hopefully New Hampshire. I want the people in Georgia to go out and fight. I want the people... in North Carolina to fight. I mean, we have a lot of work to do in 70 days. But anyway, what's on your mind?
Speaker 7: So I'm just calling. So I was at the Fever Sky game on Sunday in Chicago with my son. And before the game, we were right behind the announcers watching the team dynamics up close and personal. We were there wearing Sophie shirts. There was people there wearing trans shirts. Nobody bothered us. We didn't bother them. Got to watch Sophie during warm-ups pump everybody up, smile on her face the entire time, a true team leader. Also got to firsthand witness Natasha Cloud become unhinged, angry, and just had to be held back by her teammates so she didn't go into the stands and attack Enos Cantor. also got to witness Dijon Carrington get into Caitlin Clark's face, screaming at her. And the fever coach just stood there like, yeah, keep going, girl. You know, Caitlin deserves it.
Speaker 2: I'm not a fan of the coach.
Speaker 1: I thought, you know, the coach was, you know, said, I thought it was the appropriate call.
Speaker 2: But then later claimed she didn't see the foul.
Speaker 1: I mean, she should have stood behind her player, Sophie. Sophie has emerged to me as a star in life, nevermind the WNBA.
Speaker 2: She's a great player.
Speaker 1: And I think her courageous stand for young women in sports and the way she delivered her message is inspiring. And I give her a lot of credit because it's not easy to do. It's not easy to step into the public arena and take a political position, uh, and look at the way the WNBA has responded.
Speaker 2: It's pathetic. Um, Lisa, I have to run.
Speaker 1: We need you in Michigan and all your friends and your family and your coworkers, everybody.