Speaker 1: Let me get to some tweets and some videos before I get on out of here.
Speaker 2: Please show me the first one. Please let me see it.
Speaker 3: So my big question for you is, as the Steelers fan for as long as you've been and someone who really wants the team to succeed, do you feel that there is a way of flipping the team to be a success this year or do you think it's gonna take multiple years to fix the mess that they have left the team in since Big Ben's retirement?
Speaker 2: Well, big Ben stayed around too long. You should have retired about.
Speaker 1: Two years earlier than he did. Let's get that out of the way for a stumber one number two. Not only did that happen, but I think the important thing to point out with big Ben not really with him, but with the quarterback position stell Doers have really struggled to find Mitchell, Trubitski, Bason Rudolph, Kenny Pickett's and all of this other stuff. I like Justin Fields, and I think that Justin Fields still might have some work to do. But it didn't escape me that he was in the starting line for the Steelers for the first five or six games or so, and that they won those games. Most of those games they only had like one loss if I remember correctly. Plus he ran with the football, which is something we don't normally see Steelers quarterbacks doing in recent memory.
Speaker 2: So I'm happy about that. But I believe that the Steelers have an opportunity to get Amaron Rodgers. You take it.
Speaker 1: You got pickets, you got Fried Moved, you got Harrison Warren in the backfield, you got a decent offensive line. You got a leader like Mike Tomlin. Nobody's voice is gonna be louder in that locker room than his. And you got an elite defensives sumer. You keep TJ. Watt, you get Aaron Rodgers. You get Aaron Rodgers. That's my deal with that. Next up, what we got.
Speaker 2: This tweet.
Speaker 1: It's hard to see the Twitter handle, but let me ask you this, good afternoon, mister stephen A.
Speaker 2: If you could have only one, what would you choose?
Speaker 1: Captain America's Super Soldier Serum or Spider Man's Power Me, personally, believe it or not, I would tell you this. I would keep Spider Man's Here's the reason why. As much as I love Captain America's Serum, and I went to see Captain America. By the way, major major propter Anthony Mackie and the crew. That was a damn good movie. Y'all should go see it. He did his thing, Major props to him. But let me say this to you. You know why I would pick Spider Man because Spider Man ages.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: I don't want to live forever. I don't want to be thirty years of age. Look, I don't want to be one hundred and fifty years old but still on this earth looking thirty. I don't want to be here when the old goes out and the new comes in. I want to die with my generation. That's what I want to do. I don't want to sit up there. I don't want I don't want to be somebody.
Speaker 2: That does that.
Speaker 1: That's just not me. So I would tell you I'm a verse to that. Me personally. I want the powers to speed, the agility.
Speaker 2: To strength.
Speaker 1: Spider Man had all of that, but in the same breath, having said all of that, he aged too. He wasn't somebody that stayed the same while everybody else that he loved and cherished got old and withered away.
Speaker 2: So that's me with that, That's how I feel about it. Let's get to the next video.
Speaker 4: Please Phillip from North Carolina. But man, am I not happy with you? Kobe can't beat top five because he played with Shaq Lebron lost in twenty eleven one all star on the team out score by Jason Terry twenty fourteen loser to Tim Duncan, thirty seven going on thirty eight, thirty seven going on thirty eight.
Speaker 2: When's the bubble ring?
Speaker 4: Then, don't even make the playing tournament with these two guys. Magic play with Kareem all five championships inherited.
Speaker 2: James Worthy, I will squash you in the goat debate. Brother, squash you bring me on the show. You won't squash me. You'd have no chance in hell of squashing me. But I enthusiasm.
Speaker 1: I like your delivery, and guess what, bro I am gonna bring you in the show, not.
Speaker 2: Even for this debate.
Speaker 1: I just like the way you roll, like your personality. I like that delivery is good. You might have a future in television, you might have a future streaming, So I'm gonna bring you on.
Speaker 2: I got no problems with it whatsoever.
Speaker 1: But let's be very very clear, I'm not talking about KD was better than Kobe.
Speaker 2: Kobe's a five time champion.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is you can't summarily dismiss that KD wasn't Cody, wasn't Kobe. When the brothers averaging the career twenty seven point three points, we gave me six to level with a seven six Wings fan. You know kat Trey, we know he's automatic in terms of his offensive prowess. You just can't dismiss it. Is all I was trying to say. He has to be mentioned in.
Speaker 2: Your top ten of all time.
Speaker 1: This brother is one of the legitimately one of the top three or four scorers in the history of basketball. The numbers prove it, The efficiency proves it. Do you know that he is shooting fifty three percent of from the field forty percent from three point range since he came back from his Achilles tear. He's playing better census Achilles tier as he has aged than he did when he was younger.
Speaker 2: And we can hav it.
Speaker 1: So I don't think you can ignore that. And as much as we love Kobe and we revealed Kobe, let's understand why. Because he was an assassin, he was a dog. He wasn't trying to leave teams after being up three to one, losing the series, and then.
Speaker 2: Joining them a month later. Nah, Kelbe, wasn't that dude? You understand?
Speaker 1: Kobe was a dude that accepted and embraced the challenge of the Lakers being his when Shock the party, and that's what he wanted, that kind of stuff, even though at one point he asked to be traded, told me he'd rather go play on the planet Pluto, then returned.
Speaker 2: There was the Los Angeles Laker.
Speaker 1: Before they got the power Gasol deal done and got him up there and ship Kwame Brown out of town. These are the kind of things that happened in the end, though, Kat has nothing to sneeze at, and we got to act like we got to stop acting like.
Speaker 2: We can ignore that. That's all I'm saying, Bro.
Speaker 1: But again, I loved your delivery and I am gonna bring you on the show just because.
Speaker 2: I liked your delivery. It was very impressive.
Speaker 1: Next tweet which you got at time, cap tails right, Stephen A.
Speaker 2: Smith.
Speaker 1: If you could have lunch with one past US president, who would you pick?
Speaker 2: That's the easy one, Barack Obama. Barack Obama, she'll talk about that'd be me.
Speaker 1: You know, number two on that list would be Ronald Reagan, Ronald Reagan, but number one would be Barack Obama without question, you know, matter of fact, I take that back. Reagan would be three.
Speaker 2: On the list. Trump would be number two because who knows what the hell he'd say over lunch. Who knows what the hell he'd say. I wouldn't mind having lunch with Donald.
Speaker 1: Trump, Okay, but it would be Barack Obama first, then Trump, then Reagan, h W nine Clinton.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't like just relacious within woman Marlica Lewinski.
Speaker 1: Remember when they did that invitation, you know, I mean, Clinton's kind of funny. But it had been Obama Trump than Reagan. I think Trump, who knows what the hell he'd say, And I think, uh, Ronald Reagan. I think that he would he would have said more than most think he would because he seemed like a people person.
Speaker 2: That's just me. Last video. What you got?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: What's up? Steven am out here in New Orleans? Rob your Parker's your man, that's my co host, of course, the odd couple Fox Sports Radio. That's your good friend. Steven. Ain't help your boy out. Tell me how I'm gonna deal with him for the duration of our show, duration of this contract. Okay, you see, I got gray hairs kicking in all over the place. This is from me dealing with Rob for three hours a day, five days a week. So that's your man's help your boy out, Kelvin.
Speaker 2: You don't understand, You don't under just the facts, just the facts.
Speaker 1: Okay, Look, okay, we're gonna pooh pooh that attitude.
Speaker 2: We're gonna pooh poo that. That's not what we're going to do here on this show.
Speaker 1: I'm doing a Rob Parker imitation in case field my audience doesn't know.
Speaker 2: That's how Rob Parker talks. Okay for the odd Couple on Fox Sports Radio.
Speaker 1: Rob Parker and I go back more than thirty five years. He's one of my best friends on the planet. I love him dearly. And Kelvin, I think you're doing that outstanding job as his co host, especially following up being the successor to another one of my.
Speaker 2: Brothers, Christopher Brussard.
Speaker 1: Chris Broussard is one of the best human beings I've ever known in my life.
Speaker 2: He good people.
Speaker 1: So for you to be filling in his shoes says a lot about you, my brother, keep doing big things.
Speaker 2: But getting back to Rob Parker, let me tell you that right now.
Speaker 1: Rob Parker is one of the nicest human beings on the planet.
Speaker 2: Outside of his job. At his job, it's like.
Speaker 1: A personality transplant kicks in and he just wants to slice and dice people up with no sympathy whatsoever. This dude is on another level. He's the first one to bring up Mickey Mann to drinking drinking issues, you know, and when he was told, nobody was thinking about talking about that, but Rob Parker brought it up. Rob Parker brings up everything. You understand when you talking about a hater, that's Rob Parker. No, why, why, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: That's not true. That's Rob Parker. That's him. He'll do it and do it.
Speaker 1: You're like, what seriously, you know? And that's how he talks, and that's how he talks. And he's absolutely positively hilarious. Okay, sounds a bit slow when he talks, but he's brilliant. It's a really, really smart and educated brother. But he doesn't sound like that when he talks. If you're listening to his voice, not his words, but his voice doesn't sound that everything is long and drawn out. Okay, like he's drooling or something. But don't underestimate that brother, Kevin. You gotta sleep one eye open dealing with that brother, because let me tell you something, you slip up, he gonna catch you.
Speaker 2: He gonna catch you.