Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, welcome back to Better Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: I'm Joe and I'm Serena.
Speaker 1: We are here too. Recap Fantasy Sweets, Overnights, Fantasy Sweets.
Speaker 3: Overnights, Yes, yes, Fantasy Sweets and Overnight one and the same.
Speaker 1: What did you think overall?
Speaker 2: I thought it was good.
Speaker 3: I feel like Fantasy Sweets is usually a very juicy episode. I wouldn't say this was that juicy because the physicality of it all kind of stayed out of the picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we didn't have Teresa there. Do you remember Gary and Teresa's Fantasy Sweets?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: That was juicy, that awesome, and she was in like a little wrong for and she looks so cute and they yeah, I liked.
Speaker 1: That's when they knew. That's when they knew that this show is going to get renewed.
Speaker 2: When Gary was going around doing all this Fantasy Sweets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like this is this is good. We got something here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, a little less juicy this season, but also totally respectable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Joe made the decision to.
Speaker 3: Not bring the physical intimacy into any of her relationships.
Speaker 1: Okay, so well we're obviously we're gonna break down the whole episode but I do want to comment on that at up top. Yeah, sure, great, wonderful, lovely, lovely, lovely thing to say. But if you're gonna do that, in my opinion, just keep it to yourself because it takes away the fun for.
Speaker 3: Us of wondering like did they get freaky?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like this is like late, let's not forget this is the reality TV and I want my reality television to be a little messy. And when you do that up front, like that's essentially what she did was what Zach Shallcross tried.
Speaker 2: To do and yeah and fail immediately failed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which was great, great, and much more enjoy as a viewer that he did fail at that task.
Speaker 1: And like, I totally respect her doing that, And like, if I'm the guy that she picks at the end and I watch that, it would make me feel so much more secure. So I get it. I do get it. It is probably the right decision, but selfishly, as a viewer, I don't need that shit in my world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's definitely a conversation that could be had in the fantasy speed, like once the cameras are gone, just being like, hey, before you try to jump my bones, I'm just letting you know that's not going to happen tonight, yeah, or just like opening the floor to like, you know where the boundaries are at, but let me speculate. But the thing is that she said it because she didn't want us to speculate, you know, she wanted us to know she has viewers that like that was her intention.
Speaker 1: Calculated, smart move. But yeah, said, Okay, So where are they.
Speaker 3: They're in Tahiti and they are living it up on a cruise ship, which we haven't seen since Gabby and Rachel's season. This is a little different because they're living on the cruise ship, but they're like going out to land and doing things as well.
Speaker 1: Who's first up?
Speaker 2: First up?
Speaker 3: We have, well, first up, we have a visit from Nancy, Yeah, who we actually are going to be having as our guests this week for an interview, so stay tuned for that.
Speaker 2: But I love Nancy.
Speaker 3: I actually forgot how much I love Nancy because we haven't seen her face in a minute.
Speaker 1: I keep saying that Nancy is the star of a Nancy Meyers movie she has and I watch it and I'm like, damn, Like, I think Joan was a great Golden Bachelorette. But I would have also liked Nancy. I was always like pro Nancy.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree if.
Speaker 1: I wish she would have had I don't. I feel like she didn't really have a big story when it came to her and Gary. I think it was kind of just like I don't even really remember it, to be honest.
Speaker 3: Her and Gary didn't have much going on in terms of connection.
Speaker 1: But I think if they did, she was definitely a contender.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like, I think if it was a different Golden Bachelor that did have a connection with Nancy, she would really shine on the season.
Speaker 2: And she is so beautiful.
Speaker 3: So if there is a Golden Bathroom Paradise, would love to see.
Speaker 2: Her on it.
Speaker 1: I could also see a lot of these guys from Joan season reaching out to Nancy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of Golden women that I hope get matched up with the Golden men.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well see, that's the fun of it.
Speaker 3: I'm waiting for like these like soft launches of the golden relationships, Like what are those even going?
Speaker 2: Do you think they know what a soft lunch is? Probably not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they got people that will help. I think their kids will.
Speaker 2: Help their kids will help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, but essentially their conversation was just kind of like, yeah, like having a friend there to comfort you and be like you deserve you deserve this, deserve to be in love, which I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Helps, I think so. And what Joan kind of broke down for Nancy for each guy, her like main thing was guy is further along than Joan is, which I think we've kind of seen. Yeah, I personally think that can be detrimental if it's the girl is further along than the guy is. I feel like that dynamic doesn't all usually doesn't play out great. But if the guy is further along than the girl is, there's still potential for the girl to catch up in the dating world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, both on and off the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, like, let's example it between you and I.
Speaker 3: If I was really into you and you were like, this girl is way more into me than I am into him, I don't think. I don't think we would have worked out, Okay, but if you were more into me, I think we still would have had a chance. Luckily, we were equally into each other. But this is just an example.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're saying there's still a chance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm saying there's still a shows I was going.
Speaker 1: To say, I think Guy and Chock are both equally like. I would say they're both more into Joan than she might be into them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's keeping our cards close to her chest, for sure.
Speaker 3: And then she tells Nancy that Pascal reminds her of her late husband John, which she said multiple times, so we do know that, and that he's the most guarded one. I don't know if I really have seen him be guarded, but it's definitely been mentioned multiple times.
Speaker 1: I think I don't know if I mean, well, we okay, so spoiler, you know, we see that Pascal leaves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fake spoiler, fake spoiler.
Speaker 1: I guess he happens at the end of the episode, but we see that he leaves, and I don't think it. I think the guarded thing is kind of bullshit. I just really think it's the case of like's not he's just not that into.
Speaker 3: You, and I think it moved faster than what he was ready for. Yeah, but we can break that down more on his one on one And then Chalk, she says he's too good to be true, which I feel like is usually a cop out that the leads say when they're looking for a problem with a relationship but there isn't one. Like, I feel like Chalk and Joan haven't really had any actual issues and she doesn't have any major concerns with him, And I feel like when that's the case, the default is like, is it too good to be true?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And I think that's I think that it's fair at any age, because I could see people being like, well, you know, at at Joan's stage in life, like to you know, it's probably unimaginable to find someone who is like checks all the boxes and is absolutely perfect.
Speaker 2: Especially when she feels like she had that already.
Speaker 3: She's probably like, am I really gonna find this twice in my life?
Speaker 1: But I mean maybe, Joan, you're lucky.
Speaker 3: I also just like, you can find a problem with anyone. Let's stick a little deeper. I'm sure we could find a concern here. Yeah, let's let's let's look for one. I bet you it's there. There's a you can always find a concern with someone that you're dating. Yeah, there's never no concern. It's never too good to be true on paper, emotionally or something.
Speaker 2: There's something in the.
Speaker 3: Mix that we can stress ourselves out about inspiral about we just.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're saying right now, but.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Oh joking, joking, never mind, but do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I agree, I agree.
Speaker 2: Not everyone is no one is too good to be true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not everyone's perfect. Like there's gonna be things that you like disagree on or something, or you're like this is I can't.
Speaker 3: Believe this, yeah yeah, or like you know, this is an ideal and that's my concern.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: First date we have is guy boat date.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty similar vibes to the hometown. They're on the water, they're on a boat, they do some snorkeling.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I'm just trying to like really be like, Okay, she's saying everything that Joan's saying is making me feel like she really is enamored and in love with guy. But when I watch them, something seems to be missing.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I agree, it is feeling and looking like he's more into her than she.
Speaker 1: It could also just be that she's torn. She's in love with multiple guys and she doesn't want to.
Speaker 2: Like go all in and hurt someone's feelings.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I think she's holding her cards pretty close to her chest across the board with all three of these relationships, and you know we see that when you know Pascal leaves, she was more upset than I think I expected her to.
Speaker 1: Be for sure.
Speaker 2: So they seem to have a really fun, nice day. Yeah, it was just nice.
Speaker 1: It was nice.
Speaker 3: You know, there wasn't really anything heavy or dramatic or controversial. It's just a really nice day. No.
Speaker 1: And then at the the cocktail portion of it, of the dinner portion, she invites him into overnight but tells him like, hey, but we're not going to be intimate.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you think they're like at least like making out.
Speaker 2: I think they're definitely making out.
Speaker 1: So this is a makeout session.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they're just chatting and kissing.
Speaker 1: What do you think? What do you think the heavy questions are when they get into that room, Like how do you see this working outside here?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Probably?
Speaker 2: I mean I think every.
Speaker 3: I would love to compare the lead's fantasy speed experiences, Like I feel like every lead kind of goes in handling it different. Yeah, And I think it also depends on like where their feelings are at for that person, And there's like a lot of different factors, But I would assume the conversations are like financial situation. He's working but going to be retiring soon, Like logistically when is he retiring? They live on opposite sides of the country, Ish, how are we making that work?
Speaker 1: That's a big problem. The living opposite opposite sides of the country. Three hour time change, yeah, big, big, big.
Speaker 3: Deal, big deal. But I mean they could also like be by coastal. They could do is Lake like his Tahoe place for four months of the year, and then new where she's New Jersey.
Speaker 1: She's not New Jersey.
Speaker 2: I think she is Maryland, Maryland, Okay, But.
Speaker 1: Every time I see her, I think she's from like Berkeley.
Speaker 3: Where's that California, California. She looks like a California girl. Yeah, And then they could do, you know, like the rest of the year in Maryland.
Speaker 2: Like she seems from when we've.
Speaker 3: Talked to her, she seems open to an unconventional situation where they don't just like pick a place move in together. Because I think she is aware that she doesn't want to sacrifice her family, and she doesn't want to force someone to sacrifice everything is.
Speaker 1: The most important thing.
Speaker 2: That family is the most iportant thing to Joan, don't forget it.
Speaker 1: Uh, okay, so this date, this date's fine, it ends.
Speaker 2: Was there a morning after interview?
Speaker 3: Did they show them the next morning, like waking up cuddling, Like, oh, then, I.
Speaker 1: Was, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I don't think so either. I was just like, did I like disassociate what's going on.
Speaker 1: Leaving this date? Though? I'm not like, I wouldn't be. I guess I wouldn't be shocked either way, Like if she if she chose guy, I wouldn't be like I can't believe she chose him, and if she doesn't choose I'm like, yeah, it's all that also makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she kind of which is probably not a good sign. No, it's probably not. It's probably not a good sign.
Speaker 3: But I get what you're saying, Like she's saying all the things that like she should be saying about him at this point. I just don't think like we're really seeing that like emotion there yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I think he's all in on her and he's very sweet with her, and I like him.
Speaker 2: I like them together. I think it's great.
Speaker 1: Next up, we have chock. Now Chock, we see Chock talking to Jesse Palmer and he's basically like, I'm ready, I'm getting down on one knee. I love her, like Chock is, Chock's been all in. I think he's been all in since Disneyland. Truly, Chock has been all in since the Teacups.
Speaker 2: I think you're right for sure. I think you're right. He's been smitten since State one.
Speaker 3: And we said it like he wouldn't have come back after his mom passed if he was not pretty like all in on this ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which which yeah, I guess also is I don't want to use that as like being like, oh, that's an advantage to Chock, but it it definitely. I think that helped Joan be more comfortable with like falling for Chock, knowing that like he is really into her.
Speaker 3: No, I agree, I think I know what you mean by saying it's an advantage. I mean, the situation of losing his mom was incredibly tragic and sad, but it did strengthen their bond and their relationship and was able. They were able to overcome something together and he was able to lean on her, and that definitely builds a bond. But yeah, Chalk is like kind of the dream in this situation, guy is feeling this way too, But like Chalk is literally saying it be.
Speaker 2: Like, I am marrying this woman. I'm proposing to her. I am all in.
Speaker 3: Like he has no hesitations, Like he doesn't feel like it's too fast.
Speaker 2: He's like, this is it?
Speaker 1: But what do we think, Joan? Like, what are we seeing on the state? What do we think Joan? How do we think Joan feels about him?
Speaker 2: I think she feels really good. She you know, they were ATVing, it was very fun.
Speaker 1: She feels very safe with him.
Speaker 3: She feels safe with him. Joan definitely is looking to live a certain kind of life after this, and she is looking for a partner that also wants to live like an exciting, adventurous life.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I do think I do think all three of those guys fit.
Speaker 2: That bell I agree, I agree, But I admire her for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like she's obviously been very selective through this process because all three of her final three guys kind of fall into that same bracket right where they like are adventurous and they want to travel and they have you know, the freedom and the means to do so. Yeah, but the day goes great. I mean they're very smitt with each other. Chalk is also just like he's Goshi and he wears his heart on his sleeve, and I think it brings up the emotion of Joan a little bit more than we see with guys.
Speaker 1: Their body language is just much it's just there. Yeah, it's just it's just it's just much stronger.
Speaker 2: It seems like, Yeah, the body language does feel stronger.
Speaker 1: I feel like, yeah, we see Chock, Yeah it is. I guess like the word smitten makes sense because like when he's like you could see Chuck like gazing into her eyes and it's just kind of like I'm in love.
Speaker 2: And he's the only one.
Speaker 3: I feel like we really see her like make out with Like they kind of started like making out a few times.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I think they all make I think they all make out. We just may not see it as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. That's true. They do fantasy suites.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this hypothetical. If she is going to choose Chok or she is going to choose guy, do you think she does hick up with them?
Speaker 2: I don't think so, you do.
Speaker 3: I think that's very possible that it's happened in the past, where people are like nothing happened and nothing's gonna happen. Yeah, where things have gone down because like you'll just never know, you know. And also people have the right to their privacy. We also said that was Zach. Really Zach didn't need to come out and be like we boned, Yeah it happened, Like he could have just kept.
Speaker 2: That to himself, like there's no mics or cameras, no one would have known.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I think, I mean, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Think she's standing by it. I feel like she wouldn't have said it. She's giving like she would like they're sixty, like who cares.
Speaker 3: Like if they don't want to do something, they're not gonna do And if they want to do something, I feel like they're just gonna say it and they're gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I would say, after all, after overnights with Overnight with Chok, and after watching this date, I feel pretty strongly that they're good.
Speaker 3: Right Yeah, oh yeah, they're in a good place for sure, and they had the cute little morning after.
Speaker 1: Yep, there's really no there's no doubt, like the only there's no doubt in Joan, But I are in chock, but I will see then seeing her the Pascal day, and she was She's was way more in the Pascal than I thought. She was.
Speaker 2: Me too, me too.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh wow, she like And for a while I was like, is the only thing that is kind of pulling her to Pascal that feeling of familiarity because he reminds her of her her husband?
Speaker 1: Or do you or is there anything like Pascal's playing a little close to his chest. He's playing a little hard to get and that makes Joan maybe want him a little more because he's the only guy out of these Out of these three, Pascal is the only guy kind of like, eh, I'm not sure yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's still like schmoozing her.
Speaker 1: That's the that's that's where it becomes like she gets a little in her head like is he into me or it isn't? And then it becomes more of a game and.
Speaker 2: Ye, it's a little psychological.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I know it's fun fun to watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I love you Pascal.
Speaker 3: But he he definitely was freaked out and she says like I hope that it goes great and that he's going to be meeting my family next week. Like, so she definitely went in with the hopes that I think she was thinking like there was a chance it was going to be him going to next week. And I think that her body language with Pascal is really good.
Speaker 1: Talking through a burb No, I'm not, I'm not Jesus, go ahead.
Speaker 2: No, Eve embarrassed. No, that was that was kind of it.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, I talked through my person.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I mean, yeah, we see him get freaked out. I think I think for Pascal he is using a lot of excuses. He's guarded. Now. We hear that he was in like this past relationship and it just ended a year ago. But for me watching it, it just really seems like and he kind of confirms that he's just like not He says it like I'm not here. I'm not there, like when you're in love you should feel that spark. He's like a Frenchman like I want to like really be swept off my feet and he's just not getting that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And he even said, you know, the date was a lot of like feelings and emotions and it felt like Sarah and he was like in his interview, he's like whoa, whoa whoa Like I thought we were just going to be playing around, acting like kids.
Speaker 2: I have to talk about my feelings.
Speaker 3: It's like Pascal, like you are on the Bachelor, like you do like an engagement is right around the corner, like this can't be fun for forever. But at the same time, I just think that's where his emotions fell with Joan, Like he just liked to have like a flirty, fun relationship with her, and I feel like the date made him realize, like, hey, he's not ready. But b I just don't think like he had that like strength of feelings for Jones to where he was in love with her.
Speaker 1: To be honest, I'm surprised there wasn't more guys that were.
Speaker 2: Like that, that were like I like you.
Speaker 1: As a friend, yeah, or just just I would say, unprepared of how fast things move on this show.
Speaker 3: I think there was probably a lot of guys that felt that way but they went home.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I guess else.
Speaker 3: I think everyone when you go on the show is a little bit shell shocked by.
Speaker 2: The pace of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why it's always I guess it's I guess it's more shocking when when you have people like Chalk and Guy who are like, yeah, am.
Speaker 3: That's more shocking to me, like the Chalks and the Dowtons of the world that are like week six, like I'm so down.
Speaker 2: To propose to this person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I feel like I remember getting to hometowns and being like, there's not that much time left here, Like how did we get here? This moved super fast? But yeah, it's just about being intentional, and I feel like Chalk and Guy are very intentional with their time with her.
Speaker 1: How do we feel about Jones's reaction to the breakup.
Speaker 3: I think she was more upset than I expected her to be, but I also think it showed how much she cared for Pascal. I do think there was a good chance that it was going to be Chalk in Pascal, had Pascal been able to kind of let down his walls and commit emotionally to the relationship.
Speaker 2: I mean, he was pretty direct with her.
Speaker 3: He basically said, I care about your friends, but I'm not in love with you and I need that spark and I just don't have it with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know he was direct. Yeah, he was directed. You know it. It's romanticized a little bit with the French accent, but but if that guy talked like me. That was fucking direct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which honestly I think is like kind of the best way to handle a breakup.
Speaker 1: I think it's the best way too. But it's definitely not easy to.
Speaker 2: Be kind dry with me. Just tell me you don't like me and leave me alone.
Speaker 1: And no, I don't want to say like Joan has a big ego bite, No, I don't. I don't think that, But I do think there's something about being the lead, being essentially the star in in the ara, like the main attraction of why everyone's there. So I believe I think it's a little shocking in the moment of like, oh wait, you're not into You're not into me? Like what like this is? That's not how this works.
Speaker 3: I've always wanted to lead because you know, it happens usually every season someone sends themselves home, you know, and I feel like in earlier on it's like easier. It's still hard, but it's easier, but like final three on, like that's really you've gotten deep, you know. Yeah, I would love it if Joan was like I was actually going to send you home.
Speaker 2: I'm not into you. I don't feel to spark with you.
Speaker 3: Like they always are so mature about him, Like someone just like freak out and throw it back in their face.
Speaker 2: That would have been like, if that's what you would have done.
Speaker 1: If Joan would have just like.
Speaker 2: Like I was going to send you home space, she.
Speaker 1: Just like collected her thoughts kind of just been like could I have a moment walk off, come back like five minutes later and be like, Pascal, I just want to let you know that, like I just don't see it with us. I would have would have been unbelievable.
Speaker 2: That would have been crazy, though, because he just broke up with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that he would have been so shocked, and she'd have been like, so, unfortunately I can't take you.
Speaker 3: To overnights and you have to know that's maniac behavior. Yes, that's back in his face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be great, Like, yeah, unfortunately, it's just not you.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, it's just not you. I'm gonna have to send you home. He's like, well, I just told you I didn't like you.
Speaker 1: Both ads of that. That would be so funny.
Speaker 2: That would be funny.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, Joan is a little too mature and a little too sane to act that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's unfortunate.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you could tell Pascal felt really badly. I mean he said I've hurt her, and I feel terrible about that. Honestly, Pascal is giving like diva energy in this moment and the best way. Like he's like shoving cameras like get these out of my face, like hugging Joan, like shielding her face, like don't look at us, like taking.
Speaker 1: Her away's heart, give.
Speaker 2: Her a second.
Speaker 3: Like it's just giving like diva energy, and I love all difficult for coat, like they're on a boat, like it's sexy.
Speaker 2: It was good.
Speaker 3: It was a really good It was a good breakup scene. As much as I was sad for Joan, I don't think Pascal was like her one and only. So there's still hope that you know, she's going to be able to find love with Chalk and God. I so like we can kind of we can't enjoy the drama of it all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So yeah, I mean that that's kind of that's Pascal's gone and.
Speaker 2: It's basically already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I wouldn't hate so great. I wouldn't hate him as the Golden Bachelor. I wouldn't hate.
Speaker 2: It, not at all, not at all. I wouldn't hate it.
Speaker 1: Actually, he's going to act like this like great.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent. So we need to bring back a little drama. This season was so good, but it was very drama free, which you know, it's it's a wholesome season with it being golden men women.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not going to stay like that, you know, first Golden first Golden Bachelorette.
Speaker 3: It's it's gonna get some people who want to want to fight, you want to shove the cameras out others.
Speaker 1: Get a real housewife in there, exactly.
Speaker 3: Get some more French people because honestly, Pascal was.
Speaker 1: A treat French version. Yeah, so guy or chock? Guy a chock? Who? Who are you thinking? I mean, she seems a little torn up in the trailer. There's gonna be terrors. What do you think? I mean? I mean, well, so.
Speaker 3: We do you think she's gonna get engaged? Because I feel like she hasn't talked at all about engagement. She's talked a lot about finding someone and falling in love, but I haven't really heard her talk about engagement at all.
Speaker 1: Well, she's going to get engaged, I would think it would be to chock because Chock is ready for an engagement. If she doesn't get is.
Speaker 2: Like calling Neil Lane being like bring the rings. I'm getting down on when.
Speaker 1: Poni, I don't know how ready guy is and he's you know, we see, we see.
Speaker 2: He's all in. I just don't know if he's like engagement.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And we also seemed like his you know, when he had his hometowns, he was they talked about how he was hurt and YadA, YadA, YadA. Uh so he may not be ready to do that. Oh and these guys also still have to meet Jones family. Yeah, I forget that could play a big part. Like I mean if the kids have like a big issue with one of the.
Speaker 3: Guys, Yeah, I sctually didn't think about that. That's very true. Like if they come in it feels like Chalk is maybe like a step ahead of Guy right now for sure.
Speaker 2: But if the kids come in and.
Speaker 3: Are like, we're not into that dude, and we love Guy, that could very well sway things.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can't like not take your kids into consideration.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we know that Joan does do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's big on family. It's all about family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that could definitely that that could definitely be a factor.
Speaker 3: Do you think either of these guys could be the next Golden Bachelor?
Speaker 1: Chock?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't think I could be.
Speaker 3: No, I kind of want like like promos of Guy and like a white er coat and like a step scope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I could definitely see that.
Speaker 2: My I'll catch it if he makes your heart skip a beat.
Speaker 1: My problem with Guy is he's a little hard to read.
Speaker 2: And he is harder to read.
Speaker 3: I don't and so is Joan, which is I feel like why we're having a harder time like unpacking their relationship than Chalk and Joan.
Speaker 2: Chalk is very easy to read.
Speaker 1: He's very direct, exactly, And I think for for the lead, especially the Bachelor, I think you want them to be easy to read, and I think you want to see them fall from multiple people. I don't need you to be you know, before you step into overnights telling the world that nothing's going to go down and like this is really job.
Speaker 2: We can't have a lead that's not going to sleep.
Speaker 1: It's not about that, it's not about that. Just don't talk about it. I just don't want to know. You know. It's a surprise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, it's a surprise, but yeah.
Speaker 1: We'll see, we'll see what ends up happening. We'll see what ends up happening with these with these two at the end, and.
Speaker 3: Mental all next week, so be sure to tune into that. All your favorite men reunited and we're gonna have our fun speed dating interview coming out on that in two parts, so you guys can you guys can stay tune for that and.
Speaker 1: Also our Nancy interview. Can't wait to talk to her. And that's it everyone. Thank you so much for tuning in to Betra Happy Hours.
Speaker 2: Be sure to subscribe and thanks for listening. Bye,