Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Bet three six five bets five bucks get one hundred and fifteen bonus bets when you use the promo code leading Off. It is me Joey p Joe Pie's a p of that of course, is the Welsh and it's you, the Peanuts, the Crackerjacks hanging out here talking baseball with us. Welsh fun night of Baseball. We saw young Paul Sken's take on show hal Tani. One got a shot in, the other gut a shot in. It was kind of fun to watch. I like the Skeens reaction after the home run too. Or he was just smiling, going, you got me there after the the one hundred hundred hundred in a row there to Otani. So that was kind of baseball at its best last night, an electric moment in Major League Baseball.
Speaker 2: I posted somebody like I made the tweet about Skien Skeen's bullied Otani like that entire you watched the he needed to watch the first inning. I mean, you don't see Mookie Betts. I don't mean to be all laughy about it. He was absurd. See Mookie Betts look off and it was behind on one hundred and one, first pitch of the game, behind on one hundred and then eight what I think was like a slider on the end, or maybe it was just another fastball, and then goes out Otani one hundred and one, one hundred and strikes him out. Then comes back in the next at bat and absolutely murders the ball to dead center. And someone tweeted after I did my I was like, hey, you know, Otani got bullied. I was like, you know what, That's what I love about baseball. That was the game you needed to see. There's nothing better than seeing a young pitcher like Schemes, who is proving to be one of the game's most ridiculous, go up against the greatest player in baseball and Otani and then Otani just get him right back on both sides. It was a fantastic outing Schemes pretty fascinating. I don't how much you watched about it in general. Obviously the fastball these guys could not catch up on. If you're watching the broadcast too. Something I thought was really interesting was they were talking about the adjustments that Skeens continues to make He wasn't showing that splitter Splinker pitch in the first inning because he was trying to go fastball, fastball, fastball, and he's done the inverse in other starts. It's a really smart pitcher with really smart catchers that are working with him. And we've seen that Splinker have like forty percent usage in starts against the Dodgers, twenty percent. He went hard fastball. Almost fifty of his pitches were fastballs, and Joe eleven of his twelve whiffs from the fastball. He keeps doing this, no one's going to be able. And he said it too, no one's going to be able to properly catch up and fully adjust when he's going to change his pitch mix game to game. I think it's a it's an awesome recipe for a young guy like this and Paul Skins. If we got the full season legit top ten sp just we know we're not going to we know we're not going to get him into September.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. The other takeaway for me and we were talking about before the show was, you know, the Dodgers are beatable in a short series. You have Jones and Skiings go, you know, back to back games, and you see w's and w's, and this is what always scares me about the Dodgers. Sure, the Dodger are going to have a massive win total, but they're not built for the short season. They're built for the long season. And yeah, depending on how that pitching health finds itself in September and October, we'll see. I still think it's the Phillies are the team to beat, especially after the Strider and a Cooney injuries. I think it's the Phillies National League to lose at the end of the day, because you know Wheeler is going to be there, Nola is going to be there. I'd be investing heavily in the Phillies to win the National League go to the World Series because they think they're just going to And I'll tell you what I mean, this is the deficit of the Dodgers every year too. I mean, we'll see maybe a pitcher will get hot, maybe you know Bueller Miller. Guys will get healthy, Guys will feel good, guys will start looking like themselves. But that's a lot of ifs.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of ifs and butts and candies and nuts and we'd all have a merry Christmas. But the Dodgers, unlike the Braves, unlike the Phillies, have a robust minor league system. If they sometimes they just don't want to do it. You know, they make these trades where we're like, how do they not give up anybody? They still have guy after guy young pitching prospect they have what if they wanted to go get Luis Robert, the White Sox would listen because they've got mountains of young pitching prospects that the White Sox would covet. They've also got those hitting prospects across multiple levels. A guy like Andy Peihas, you don't want to trade him, but he could be the center of a trade the Dodgers if they want to get that consistency improvement, which we clearly know is a deficit in their rotation. The Gavin Stones are having to pick it up. They're hoping Clayton Kershaw is going to be healthy later. They want to go make that move. They can make that move. I just sometimes maybe back to your point where people like feel like are just kind of lazy and like, oh, they're just gonna beat the Dodgers. I sometimes think the Dodgers are just like we're just too good. Like I don't know if they continuously know they need to go in that improvement.
Speaker 1: All right, let's take a look at the rest of the headlines, not about Paul Skins for a moment. Well, she got a home run right yesterday with Lindor. Good job, Buddy two five with a homer Mets w there. Last week's waiver wire video was very fruitful. Gimme Garcia another victory for him. He's been closing out games ever since. Yeah, Jordan Romino go on the IL and Nick Gonzalez droven four runs with a double, a single to sack Fly yesterday to help the Pirates win in that game that we were just discussing earlier. So if you watched a Wayverar video last week and GT picked up these guys and they're helping you immediately off the wire. Josh Smith another good game for him. I know we talked about him yesterday. Three for four, homer and double for him. Do you think I mean, looking at the slash two ninety three seventy seven four, do you think that, no matter what happens the rest of season, that Josh Smith has earned himself a place in the everyday rotation of guys basically for the Rangers, or do you think he still gets odd manned out at some point in time.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's like somewhere in between there. I don't think he's got one position he's gonna lock down, like you know, he can cover Josh Young right now, who, by the way, Josh Young I believe is getting ready to ramp. I mean he's always getting ready to ramp up to come back. It seems like he's always getting hurt, but like he'll be back within probably the next month or so. What I think with Josh Smith is I think he's a guy that is going to lock down, like the super util role last year that was kind of Ezekiel Duran. So if there's a spot needed at second, if there's a spot needed in third, if they need a guy in the outfield, where Josh Smith I believe has worked all three of those spots, I think he'll continue to go. But like I'm not crazy optimistic on the profile, almost a fifty spot differential negatively on his expected batting average to what he's hitting, really low hard hit numbers, incredibly garbage barrel numbers, he's just not an impact hitter. He's what he's doing right now for Homer's force sot on the bases. That's awesome, that's good. I just don't think he's going to be this guy that is going to continuously have these big, impactful numbers. He doesn't strike out, he'll get it bats. He's great for ale only leagues and probably really good for like deep sixteen team league only for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean, what a win. That's bit if he picked him up Yankees continued the Yankee. Aaron Judge triple walk drove in five runs. Yesterday. Anthony Volpi was three for five. He had a good night. Carlos Dan was awesome, nine strikeouts over six things. So he stuck it to me. Also in that game, Royce Lewis hopard for the third consecutive game. He also technically has four straight games with a home run starting the season, which is a Twins record. I saw that this morning, which was pretty fun. So I told you, man, I was trying everywhere to buy by Royce Lewis on the dip and I just couldn't do it. He has been tremendous and he you know, remember going into the year Steve Gardner. We talked about Steve yesterday. Gardner was saying his dark horse MVP was Royce Lewis. I mean, I think it might be too late for that, missing too late, but still, man, he is gonna make quite a push here in the second half. He's gonna have a lot of people injuries.
Speaker 2: Be damned with Royce. I legit think Royce is one of those guys that has that like first round talent that's just floating around. It's the injuries that are holding him back. I did a fresh update on my redraft ranks on Fantasy Pros and I vaulted him up, like put him into that second maybe third round range dynasty. I'm doing the exact same thing. I don't know man, if he was. I was joking in ITL yesterday Joe that I want to find out what the record for most homers off of the IL is, because Royce Lewis is gonna break that. Like he comes off the IL and instantly hits a homer every single time. But unfortunately he's going to the IL all the time. He's got like he's got a season pass to the IL three or four times a year. He takes advantage of it. We need to get him off of there. But he continuously shows elite, elite hitter in baseball, and if he could just be healthy, he's gonna be like a first to second round talent.
Speaker 1: Here's an interesting one here for Razor. I just made an offer to get Royce for Austin Riley. Who would you rather have rest of season? I'd rather have Royce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're taking on a lot of injury. I know Riley's had his little thing, but like you're taking on little injury risk. I don't know. I think that's kind of even. I'm cool with either side of it. To be honest with you, I.
Speaker 1: Think I want the roy side's trade right now. Craig Kimberl this was fun. Sucks just for fun. Uh entered the game tied to start the ninth, took a loss. If you are the Orioles, I know you're not, but if you were, I was an Oriole. If you were an Oriole, Mason Miller is health there? Right? Theoretically, now you have the kind of prospect capital to get one for one deal for Mason Miller. Would you flip curse Dad for him? Is that too much?
Speaker 2: Not enough? There's zero points zero percent chance the A's would consider taking Kurstud for Mason Miller.
Speaker 1: I can why Kurstad immediately becomes probably their best player.
Speaker 2: Mason Miller has already proven to be the Well, No, Brent Rooker is their player, and actually kursted Aid is kind of Brent Rookie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but Mason Miller has proven to be I think kurs Dad is going to be a better player than Brent Rooker.
Speaker 2: No. I was talking about this with me. Do you have you seen the cost it takes for closers for but the cheers are eventually going to sober up and realize that no one's gonna pay quite. They are going to ask for the world, I promise you for Mason Miller, it would cost Jackson Holiday and Kershtodd and maybe more so. There's no chance. At to one point, I don't think Mason Miller can get traded because a controllable top five closer that you not only like have the years, but you have the finances on No.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why I'm thinking Orioles, because Orioles have these guys like the Norby's of the world and the Golden Cowser.
Speaker 2: I think it's a great idea.
Speaker 1: Your idea is incredible to say, but it's like, look, everybody wins here. You get a premium middle of the order bat, we get the premium young closer we need. Both are controllable for a very long time and cheap. Like it just makes a lot of sense. I think both of them should come to the table.
Speaker 2: I think it would be Povich, who we're gonna see today and we're gonna probably talk about here in a second.
Speaker 1: I think aspecting with the Welsh today, I think it's I would cost Povich and it would cost I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't. I just think Kursedad would get it done. I think they would want like a holiday.
Speaker 1: I think that's it would be like the first I was almost too much because he's an everyday player that looks like he could be a stuff. Matt Holway's got a question here, Joe and Welsh, would you rather have Mookie or Yellich and t Oscar? It's Mookie for me and itin't close.
Speaker 2: By What did they say, by a country mile.
Speaker 1: By a country mile speaking of a country going to see Chris Stapleton tonight. Now I'm not a country guy, and people always say Chris Stapleton's country. I find him to be more. I find him to be a little bit more southern rock blues, a little more Leonard Skinner than he is necessarily like country country. I think I do not like country.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a couple of questions.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Will like Christaple, Will there be more boots than nikes? There may be a war hat, oh, bud lights galore.
Speaker 1: That I don't know nowadays you know, no, you what bud light might not be the best one, but you know what there will be because people are already over that.
Speaker 2: It's a country it's a country concert. That's okay. It's okay if there's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Boots, very wonky. To my defense, Chris Stapleton is in country as a solid musician with intelligent music. Yes, one of the great voices of our time. Here his rendition of the national anthem two years ago at the super Bowl. By the way, oh god, that was amazing. And yes, Jerry, it isn't Camden. So if you're out there, come find me say hello, it's a good time. I haven't been to that venue yet, but here it's really fun. But yes, there you go. Let's get to the rookie lookie KATEE Povich, obviously as Welsh mention, is gonna make his major league debut against the Blue Jays in Toronto. Twenty minutes, so yeah, about twenty minutes, twenty five and one three eighteen era one to eleven, whip, seventy five k's of twenty one walks in fifty six innings. So he has been terrific. We'll see if that carries over. Not terrific yesterday with Spencer Schwellenbach six runs, four and two thirds innings in a loss to the Red Sox so fired, Kate Povich was peace and of the prospecting with the Welsh just what a couple of weeks ago. I think the prospect was segment week a little bit weeks and weeks ago, way ahead of the curve. So if you want to stay ahead of the curve with all your prospects for redraft or dynasty, it's time again for a prospecting with the Welsh, because Welsh's country, that's for sure. Whiles she's gonna break down some of the prospect movement things are going on all the time in the minor leagues in Welsh as his nose to the grindstone. Is it nose or eyes or ears?
Speaker 2: I know something's on them and I'm going to keep it clean, a little bit country and a little bit rock and roll. If we're being honest, that's a little bit rock and.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about the prospects.
Speaker 2: What do you have here for that we got It's kind of a three section. I'm going to give you the update. One thing I'm really really trying to focus on right now when we're doing this, when we're talking about prospects, is making sure that we're not just doing this as prospects that are going to get called up, and it's prospects that are going to be impactful. Because I could give you a list of guys that are on the precipice of being called up, twenty six, twenty seven year old guys that are going. It's the guys that we would really prioritize either picking up if they're there once called up, or putting a little stashy stash. The hitting side really only lives in the big name still. So I'm going to give you just an update on the guys. If you haven't been following, because James wood is at the top of our list is always he was hurt on the IL. He has returned to Triple A, started to practice. Should be back any day now. That's important also, not just because of everything I said a couple of weeks ago when I was like, hashtag free James Wood. Hits lefties, hits right, He's does everything. Eddie Rosario with the Nationals is currently hitting one eighty one. I just want to point that out. Lane Thomas's back, Jacob Young has been solid. They got Jesse Winker at DH Eddie Rosario one to eighty one though he has counting stats. Don't know how much longer they're really going to do it, so we can freely say hashtag free James Wood again. Kobe Mayo, who was also on the IL with the rib thingy, well he started swinging on June first. Here. He should be back any day within a week, I would say. And he is going to be the next guy on the clock for the Orioles, as I said Connor Norby would be. I think he would be the guy even before Heston Kerstad as long as they don't need someone in the next two weeks.
Speaker 1: So he is.
Speaker 2: About to be back. Brooks Lee who got hurt with the Twins. He is up with Triple A now he just got his first hit. He's going to get in games. Royce Lewis were to go down. If Willy Castro doesn't work at second, they want to make some adjustments. He'll be a guy. And everybody always asks about Arelvis Martinez. He's down to hitting around two thirty. So everybody that was all big Irrelvis Martinez, it's not going so well. All right, So Joey, I've got two pictures free. You talked about swellin' backfired. Not big, not a big Spencer swelling back guy.
Speaker 1: Right. Well, I mean I'm curious about the Schwellenbach. I like to go him. The Schwellenbach. I did add him in my homely just to speculate. To see. So far it's not but exciting, I can tell you that much.
Speaker 2: Well, I think there's someone to be excited about. It's the next guy up, Hirston Waldrop, who I actually thought was gonna be the guy that was going to get called up. The Braves do this. They they brought up Ajoe Smith Shaver from Double A. We knew someone was going to get that, but it was Spencer Swallenbach who got it. But Herstin Waldrop has moved from Double A to Triple A on the are He's got a three point zero nine ERA. His first start in Triple A, which was I think June second, he went six innings, struck out eleven, and walked only one. That's important because he has had some walk issues. But why we love Hurst and Waldrop it's kind of a splitter phenomenon. Remember Brian Woo's pitching today told me he didn't want to join that splitter mafia that's going on out there. This guy lives off of a splitter. In that start in Triple A, Hurstal Waldrop went forty five percent splitter with an absurd sixteen whiffs on that splitter, sixteen on that pitch alone. He also has got a mid nineties fastball, mid nineties slider. He has one of the better full season swinging strike rates as well well, at sixteen point one percent. So I think with Schwellenbachen, the struggles wall drip up and showing command again, he's going to come up soon and he is an impact guy that might be worth stashing, and you would want one other pitcher to keep an eye on you and I have talked about this white the White Sox thing, like no one good is at triple A. Garrett Crochet is on the trade market. You know, Clevenger got hurt. They just got Jake Woodford is pitching today. Well, I think Drew Thorpe will be the first guy that's going to jump from Double A into the majors this year because the White Sox are just clearly holding these guys back in Double A because they want them to work with Cuero. So I think it doesn't matter where they are. All of the pictures, dude, They've got Eater, They've got Erie Arty, they got Kay Busch, Noah Schultz. Their entire system is at double A right now. And Drew Thorpe is the best of all of them. One point three to five R, twenty six percent K percentage, an almost fifteen percent swinging strike rate, one of the best changeups in base. So whether when they make the move or not, I think Drew Thorpe is going to be the first guy that's going to make the big move up. And then finally, Joey on my prospecting here, if you guys are looking for some deep names and you want to chase some categories. These are not guys that I'm stashing, but these are guys that can play for those categories. If you're looking for homers, start looking at CJ. Alexander with the Royals. He's an older prospect, former Brave, actually twenty seven years old. He's Blaize Alexander's brother.
Speaker 1: CJ.
Speaker 2: Alexander was in the AFL this year. Has some of the biggest, most ridiculous power in the minors. He's got eight homers in forty three Triple A games and he's hitting over three twenty right now. Always a possibility he could come and play maybe some first or some DH if the team needs it. And if stolen bases are your thing, how about Joe's boy with the Mets, luisn Helicunya, who's been playing the whole year at Triple A. He's only hitting two forty six. Power has been kind of at but he is fourth in Triple A and stolen bases. He's got twenty and that might be someone you can chase for stolen bases. If those are categories that you're chasing, it's a whole lot of stuff. What can you do? You can prospect with me, and that's prospecting with the Welsh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every Thursday live on Fantasy bros am al and a b All right, I'm sure everyone in the South is now mad at us, but let's go by the way. Luis los Angela Coutia not my guy. So man, I feel like that's like with the Mets here, it's like you always get the off brand stuff like the like the Mets will get Rondaconey, you get Luis.
Speaker 2: He's there, doctor Rocket.
Speaker 1: Well he's like you know, you know when your mom goes to buy Oreos and she comes back with hydrox, Like, no, it's not the same thing. It's not the same thing as Oreo. If you want an Oreo, you want to call it hydros.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever heard of it. That's what they were.
Speaker 1: I don't know do they still do, Like I don't know Arizona what they.
Speaker 2: Call like they're not gonna put but I'm talking about the cheap version, you know, like it's inad of cheerios.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh, CEO's or whatever they.
Speaker 2: Do. They still do, like the remember when off brands reel was like the best. It would just come in a giant bag. It was like a garbage bag. It was like a garbage bag pull of cereal.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's a garbage bag for a garbage.
Speaker 2: They're just like, here's Sennim in Crunch and it would just be a big old.
Speaker 1: It's you know, it's like you know you have Juan Soto. You know we'll get like pizza.
Speaker 2: He actually has a brother, so.
Speaker 1: Great, we could get it a more off brand stuff. Rap. All right, let's go to the three up and three down for Nando Tatis Junior. I got I don't remember the last team time. Tatis has made this show. Four for four. I mean he's having an okay year, not a great year. He's just been kind of fine. Aaron Nola seven shoutout innings against the Brewers, Zach Geloff, who was my by low guy last week, godon Fanagros dot com. Two for three of the solo home this week.
Speaker 2: I know I thought of it. I thought of you when I saw it. I was like that show.
Speaker 1: He's much better player than people realized last year with fourteen homers, fourteen steels and in half less than half a season. Just give him some time. He'll figure it out. But Tatis is an interesting one Welsh because I feel like we're sitting here, we're talking about soda, we talk about Judge' talking about houziy Rmrroz. Look all these guys Tatis used to be in that conversation. I haven't heard a peep from anybody about Tatist this year, including us.
Speaker 2: I mean he's been What do you think, Yeah, no, it's it's a good point. I've I told you, uh or I said maybe it was in the cleaning Up episode we did discord Fantasypro dot Com slash cleaning Up. You guys want to hang out with us. I have a kunya in the Dynasty League and I was offered Tatist Junior. I mean that's pretty good, especially if you're trying to compete. But I'm borderline competing. There's just been to your point, there's just been something. I will tell you. Savant Page looks great as far as like he is underperforming his own batting average. He's got some of the biggest hard hit numbers he's put up, he's lowered his k rate, he's barreling up the ball. I think it might be because we have sky high expectations on players. He's gonna end the year being like a thirty twenty five guy, maybe a thirty thirty guy, and it might be the most unheralded because we are you know, we had a Kunia last year, absolutely destroying expectations. We have Otani, who's going to destroy those hosely.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I think he's just kind of falling by the wayside of tiny bit, but he's still gonna be a He's a first round talent that might just be getting closer to ten twelve Rangejon Soto's going off. I think we just might be fried a little bit, even though he's having a pretty dang good year.
Speaker 1: I see the chat so and I understand things are regional sometimes, like I'm an East Coast guy, but look, if you can see it here, these are hydrocks like it looks like an oreo. It comes in the blue pat but it doesn't taste like I've never heard of those. It's my life. They got their little holes in them too, So you know something.
Speaker 2: I mean, it looks exactly like an oreo, but that's.
Speaker 1: A whole it doesn't taste exactly.
Speaker 2: That a horrific name for an oreo.
Speaker 1: By the way, I don't know why it's called hydrocks.
Speaker 2: I don't like a weight loss pill like hydroxy.
Speaker 1: Watched The Food The Food That Built America? The figure that guy. I love that show. By the way, what shout out if you love that show? On the show? Which show? If you watched The Food That Built America? You ever watched this show where they do this stuff about how Entiman's game or Taco bell or you know, all the innovations of things. It's a fascinating program. It's on the History Channel. Go go watch it. It's great. They the marathons too. I love The Food That Built America. It's a great show, great series. It's been on. A couple of my students actually played some of the characters on it. One of them was one of the Boyard d brothers of the chef Boyard One.
Speaker 2: So you know what you should do for tomorrow. You should go to the store. Well, you got Chris Stapleton, but you should go to the store get Oreos and get your hydroxy cut cookies or whatever and do a live taste.
Speaker 1: If I eat hydrox cookies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want a taste. I want to see you do a taste t.
Speaker 1: Mayor, well, hold on, Mayor, look Mayor's trolling. But Mayor, you're from this area, you grew up in Jersey, So tell me you've never seen a Highdrox cookie. Of course you have. Of course you have. Don't don't don't front bro, don't be fronting. Three down Jordan Montgomery six runs, Boy, they have his number. Yesterday the Giants the yikes, they just beat him all over the ballpark. Uh stop, he's already dead. Chris Paddock also seven runs yikes. Not good. I guess they kept guessing right on the two pitches breast and Garrett was pummeled again to five runs, six hits, and two and two thirds. So nobody know there uh injuries. Maybe Machado day to day with the hip. Bruce Bochie was telling everybody that Chory Seeger's uh hamstring is not believed to be serious. Sure, Bruce, sure, sure, I got a Hydrox Cookie'd like you to try to Je Polanco's hamstring is not going to return when he's eligible today. Kent To Maeta was pulled yesterday. Whilsh was totally confused by the way I love it. I tweeted that yesterday.
Speaker 2: I almost text you to just give you credit. I was gonna text you and say, all right, it's one of the funnier things that you've done. You didn't pull and have artwork ready.
Speaker 1: I'm saying something. Well, the best part was, you know, I got an alert on my phone about Ken to my ada and they were like they pulled all the bets for him for the day that they cancel all the bets, and I put tweeted it out there. I was like, this really confused. Well, she had no idea exactly what's going on. All the people are like interacting with it's saying the best part of the show is that nothing dies like the inside jokes and the show just never die. And I'm sure there people are joining us for the first time, going what the hell are they talking about? Don't worry about it doesn't matter. It's just funny. It doesn't Kodai Singa, hopefully we'll see him against he Zach Eflin made his re emergence from the il No decision three hits and four innings, so that's good to see. Jack Flaherty told everybody that he's gonna make his next start on Tuesday. That's great. And Kyle Tucker might not be joining the lineup on Friday and Bregmant might be. It seems like Bregman going in the right direction there, So again take advantage when these guys are out of the line up here. That's what you do on the betting side of things. And speaking of betting, it's Thursday, so you know what that means. It's time for the best bet of the day with Joey p and the Welsh. Go ahead and place your bets over bet three sixty five. Use the promo code leading off bet five bucks get one hundred and fifteen bonus bets when you do twenty one or eighteen or over in Kentucky gambling problem called one hundred gambler or one bets off. In Iowa, terms and conditions apply. Now, Welsh, we know it's a little bit of a shorter slate here, only a few evening games, so we really got to talk to that. So I kind of hyper focused a little bit today. Slay Chaconi and you go in outs recorded under fifteen and a half minus one ten. I think it's one of the best things you can bet on today. I don't think he's getting any other he's smelling twelve outs, let alone fifteen Welsh. That's how I think I don't know what you want to share about that. I know what's your diamondback guy. I'm a little of the best bets on the board today.
Speaker 2: I'm a little defensive of Slade Schacconi just because, like he was really openly he talked about like what he was trying to do early on in the year and how he's needed to change not getting cute and just attack with his stuff, and it's been a bit better. This is a tough matchup, so it's really that's a tough that's a tough number. I don't think it's as guaranteed as you're saying, but I also won't be shocked when he doesn't make it to the.
Speaker 1: Fifth Well, I'm just gonna yeah, I was gonna say, you gotta get to the fifth inning here for him, a task that he hasn't done it.
Speaker 2: His last two stars.
Speaker 1: So we'll see, we'll.
Speaker 2: Be talking about tomorrow, we'll talk about Tatis's.
Speaker 1: May be a little bit more tattoos to come here in this segment. Minnesota on the money Line. I know they dropped a couple of games here to the Yankees, but I think they get one today. With Pablo Lopez on the mound plus one thirty five on Minnesota. I love the plus money. I know they're on the road. I don't think they're gonna get swept by the Eggs. Boston run line minus one and a half. They're one of the heavier favorites on the day. So sometimes when you looking for the run line, you find the heaviest favorite, and obviously the money line is gonna be too much, so you move to the run line minus one and a half. It's minus one thirty five. The juice is pretty decent there. But maybe you find your favorite hitter in that lineup and you go to them to get a hit, and you add that to make a little parlay again against the White Sox, and they stink. Parlay of the day. I'm gonna go back to Fernando Tattists Junior here we were talking about earlier in the show. Today, give me tattoos to record a hit, record an RBI and the padres on the money line. You put those three things together, you get plus two forty five today. Welsh, So Welsh, what do you have for the people on this teeny tiny Thursday slate?
Speaker 2: It's that I mean, we've seen some smaller ones, there's some stuff to be had. I want to bet strikeouts.
Speaker 1: Heights out the size of the slate. It's how it's how you use it.
Speaker 2: I was saying, I want to bet strikeouts. I don't like any of them. I got a lot of game lines here. Everything has gotten really tough. My favorite of the day, and it's dicey because it's parlay. But Saint Louis Cardinals backed by Sonny Gray and Boston with Tanner. How I am putting those two money lines together just to win, not playing any run lines. It's just over even money plus one oh five. And I actually went two units on this one, So Stacey, it's dicey putting those two teams in there. But I really love those two matchups, so I wanted to back those two another one. I really like Seattle Oakland. In the first five, you've got Brian Wu and you've got JP Sears. JP Sears has been relatively decent. And also these teams A are two of the worst first run inning scorers and B two of the worst first five inning scoring teams. These teams don't even up to four runs on average through the first five, so I might have sprinkled a little bit on the nurfee. But the play here for me is going to be the first five innings under four and a half runs. It's on minus one thirty minus one thirty five. I really like that play. Then I'm gonna go to Atlanta backing Ronaldo Lopez, who I believe we may have talked about in the Cleaning Up episode. Ronaldo Lopez minus one and a half. It's plus money to back them to win by two runs plus one fourteen. Those are my three favorite bets of the day.
Speaker 1: There you go, make sure you are placing your bets over at bet three six five and use the Betting Pros app I'm on a four day hot streak. Welsh the fire is still burning very bright. Following up the jopz Apa and Welsh as well. You can follow us at the Betting pros dot com slash Joe slash Welsh. Join our group betting Pros dot Com slash leading Off lots of fun things to do and placing your wagers at bet three sixty five, but use the promo code leading off when you do. Those are the best bets of the day for Thursday.
Speaker 2: Three day straight, Where's my Face Look? Three days straight?
Speaker 1: There it is is very four day streak, fire on fire. Look at you finally coming back into focus. So of course Mike mayor no help as usual. Uh, there you go, Hydros. I'm reading about the history of the Cookie Sunshine Biscuit Company. They were debuted in nineteen oh eight when I was you know, when I was in high school, and they were purchased by Keebler in nineteen ninety six, so there you go. Uh. And then they started calling them Droxies, which I don't think is that's definitely not a good route, like and I guess that didn't last.
Speaker 2: The worst name of a cookie of all time it is the I.
Speaker 1: Mean dark chocolate sweet filling there there it is.
Speaker 2: I could hold worse names, but they would all not be appropriate for that.
Speaker 1: You can buy them on Amazon. I'm gonna send you a box. Look and people saying I'm for Philadelphia, and I'm like, I remember seeing them in the store and even getting them in Philadelphia, because you know, when you're in Oh, you're on that cheaper budget you couldn't afford the real Oreos, not everybody's buy name brand stuff. Like Mike Mayer walking around there, yeah, with his Cheerios and.
Speaker 2: I gotta be honest.
Speaker 1: He's eating fruit loops. I'm eating you know, fruity loops. You know, it's a whole different thing.
Speaker 2: Guy, Never a big oreo.
Speaker 1: Guy.
Speaker 2: Oreos are fine. Oreoles are kind of a like occasional thing, like like I give me cinnamon Toe's crunch. We're talking about cereal earlier, give me or you know, cinnamon crunch blankets or whatever the hell they're gonna.
Speaker 1: GeTe Cinnamon and cinnamon is one of the things I gotta be in a real right.
Speaker 2: Oh really, Cementto's crunch is greatest thing of all time. Give me Cmentto's crunch over oreos every single ten out of ten times. Oh no, it's a great take. What would you rather have a bowl of cinnamon Toa's crunch or like a bucket of your bucket of bleach perkeys.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think I'd rather have the Hydrox cookies. You know what I think? I think after this, I might have to send you a box of the Hydrox cookies to your house. What is it? Why do you keep getting like desserts sent to your house for the show? You get canola He's brought to you? I do, Yeah, I'm gonna send you cookies. I'm gonna have to buy some.
Speaker 2: I'm like running in ninety five degree whether I'm trying to eat good. Don't send me cookies.
Speaker 1: That's kind of reinduce the smallest one I can find of the cookies. And then what we're gonna do is we're gonna do live taste test on the air of the cookies.
Speaker 2: Ay, that's what good idea.
Speaker 1: Welsh got a home run yesterday, I did not. Again, the leaderboard remains the leaderboard at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: Not too much there, thirteen fred Dinger let me know, or you know, fred.
Speaker 1: Damerghan might be able to figure that out. But actually, you know what, I think it's very possible that I might have brought up the wrong home run board. So let me see if I can pull up an updated one again. You still get the Vlad Guerrero signed that Pazzi so far in the driver's seat, I'm still at seventeen. Pazzi is still at twenty three. So there's the updated board there. So apologies on the wrong board there earlier, got so many boards, so many things going on here on the show. So Welsh, I'm gonna continue with the theme of the show today, which is rediscovering Fernando Tutis Junior. So give me tatis for my home run today, Slay Chaconi or I'm random Jabroni from the bullpriend of the bullpen with a bullprin, any of them from the Arizona Diamondbacks, Welsh. Where are you going for your home run call of the day?
Speaker 2: Well, Carlos in the chat saying I should go gun or gun is a great call, but it's gonna happen in five minutes. We're gonna have that game going. I am going to go pick on the no named Jake Woodford. Give me Raphael Devers for two homers today. I'm gonna get two homers out of Davis today, off of Woodford.
Speaker 1: Who all right, all right, Mayo is yelling at us. We have a production immediately again too. There's cookies to order, but we'll be back tomorrow to do it all again again. Subscribe to Fantasy Bors MLB, the greatest baseball channel in the history of YouTube, and yeah that's it. Drop your comments below. Subscribe to the chant Ring the Belt to it goes Ding and make sure you sign up at bet three six five US. The promo col leading off, go make some money. We've been red hot. Get some green in your wallet, all right, that'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids, Bye, my friends, don't hide drocks. Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving
Speaker 2: A positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify, follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros MLB