Speaker 1: Once upon a time there was a good old traditional housewife.
Speaker 2: She cooked, she cleaned, cared for her children and the man of the house, and of course she didn't talk back.
Speaker 1: She was both obedient and soft by nature. She was a good woman who always made good choices. We're good mom's bad choices.
Speaker 2: Whose single mom?
Speaker 1: Who said? But the patriarchy shared all.
Speaker 2: Their bad choices and found out they were so bad after all. We're experts overhairs and your new besties.
Speaker 1: Sit back and hear the ride I can do. I welcome back to good Mom's bad choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mila. Happy hump Day, which is happy.
Speaker 2: Good Mom's Day, which is also hump day because we'd be humping' that's whatever. Mom's welcome to our shaw. We're the moms that'd be humping.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing any humping. I'm solibate again.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you celibate until further notice? Or you just celibate? I mean, I guess what do you mean?
Speaker 1: What like, I'm never having sex ever?
Speaker 2: In cell?
Speaker 1: Celibate? You know what in cell means? Well, that's not noting. They call the niggas that don't get no pussy, but you know what it means, though, I don't want to be nothing about what. I don't want to no, inel nothing.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that because I don't think a lot of people realize, but in cell means because I didn't realize in cell means involuntarily celibate.
Speaker 1: Nothing about how I look is involuntarily celibated.
Speaker 2: Well, if you, I'm okay, I'm saying, are you just selivent because they are few and far between?
Speaker 1: Are you celibate because you just don't want have sex until everywhere? I just don't want any of them.
Speaker 2: You know, there are niggas everywhere, and they have penises and they're available, But do we want those penises in our vaginas? No, the eligible penises are few and far between. You know what I realized about the in cels and the voluntary sellibants and the women and the men and the men in the comments because the comments are crazy. I realized that the men don't even realize that bitches are not even fucking with them anymore because they're in cells. They don't like they were never eligible anyway. And like everybody's always talking about the birth rate dropping, and I'm like, duh, because nobody was up sex with.
Speaker 1: You because you're disgusting.
Speaker 2: I realized if I didn't have Orlando, I definitely would find a way back to lesbianism because.
Speaker 1: They're so underwhelming.
Speaker 2: And if you're a man listening to this and you're offended, then you need to wake the fuck up, because you know, nine out of ten of your homeboys are not fuckable.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't know if men are looking at their men and no men, oh okay, maybe not what bro, You're not fuckable?
Speaker 2: Maybe not fuckable, But you know, if you're one smart man in a group of ten, you know if your homeboy is the homeboy that repels all the women.
Speaker 1: You know, if your homeboy says some shit.
Speaker 2: And you're like, likes, but you don't have to deal with it as a fucking romantic partner, so you just accept it. Niggas who act like you don't know what we're talking about when we choose the bear, stop acting like you don't know what we're talking about when we choose the bear. And that's my issue is like men is like, oh you hate men? No, nigga, do you see the era of men right now? They're raping and poisoning and being weird, so like, don't be surprised when there's no more kids in the world because bitches are like, we're good.
Speaker 1: I agree. I do have to say I think that the era of men has been this way for a very long time. But I will say that I think there is a there's more men than in the past actually trying to be better, mostly because of the Internet and mostly because of access to seeing other men leading the way of like being more vulnerable, being more loving to themselves, being more loving to women. I don't want to say like I think that this has been the era for I think we're living in an era of generally like what it has been. It's just now people have cell phones and keyboards and we're starting to see people's opinions. This fucking earring, I swear to I saw that use a little cushion. I used a beauty blender. I used the tip of a beauty blender to try to fuck it and secure this earring in my ear. And now it doesn't want to stay. I'm taking it out.
Speaker 2: I would say yes, and I do think the Internet and social media has been no not highlighted, increasingly made men worse because they don't have to go outside and play. They don't have to go and touch grass. And there's porn and there has unlimited access to pussy but not pussy. So the like the less access to real pussy and real interactions with women and like real rejection that you have to like build the the like the tenacity to keep going has like depleted.
Speaker 1: It's gone.
Speaker 2: So now they just hate women and they're in but they like love port.
Speaker 1: It's I don't know, I hate it's always been. I just think it's that they have language. It's like they have language for their hate. Now. I don't think the uneducated ones they just see memes and then they see people talk and then they say that's what I meant.
Speaker 2: But listen to the music the men have, like the music even hates women more. It's like it progressively, Like I don't think like I think the patriarchy. I was thinking about this last night. I have do thoughts at night. I feel like the patriarchy is at a place where they thought that being patriarchal was going to like put them at the top. But now we're seeing that the patriarchy is now harming them and they don't even realize it. But they have been so like they've been so oh no, stop calling me. They have been so suppressed, like they're patriarchy. They thought they're going to be at the top, but they're like, all you can do is provide and protect, don't show a lot of emotions. Don't do this. I saw this clip. Somebody think of this. I saw this clip of Funky Diva. Funky Diva. You know, I don't know. You know what I'm talking about. Funk Cameron. No, is that Cam Newton? No, not him, not Funky Diva. He's a gay guy. Hold on, let me show you. And what he said was and this was really telling to me. He said that he feels like he's a gay man. He feels like straight man are jealous of gay black men. Straight black men are jealous of gay black men because they see gay black men be able to show up in bright colors and expressive and showing themselves and being this. He's like, I would never want to be a straight man because they got so many rules. They can't eat bananas, they can't do this, they can't do this. And I was like, damn, that's true. Like imagine existence as a man, especially as a black man. He said there's like, no other group of people has as many rules and regulations as black men. And that's true, and it's like a lot of it has been self imposed, but also imposed in a way that we didn't realize. It's the system imposing it on us. So now they think everything's fucking gay. Everything's gay, like you said, eating a banana and no homo this, whatever, this, And it's like, if you create a world where you can only exist in two colors, gray and fucking black, then you dim your own light and you suppress your own feelings. And now we're seeing a world where that suppression is like like backfiring on them. So now they're angry, they're sad, they're frustrated, and they don't have words for it because they've told themselves that they can only show up in these ways. And now the women are growing, We're like, fuck y'all, we don't really need y'all. We have a rose, we have our homegirls, we have a career, we have education, and they're feeling left behind without the language to say I'm sad.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I've been sad for twenty years, but I haven't been able to say it. And now like we're seeing the result of a deep patriarchal suppression of expression and now everybody is being fucked from it, including the United States. So when he said that, I was like, wow, I can't imagine a place where I had to suppress everything about myself, every imagination, Like it's like really suppressing the imagination. Can't wear this color, you can't do this, You can't do that, and then expecting people to love and respect me when I don't even understand my own feelings. So, yeah, I agree with Funky Deneva or whatever his name is.
Speaker 1: I agree too. I agree, And you know, unfortunately, you know a lot of that has to do with not it is the patriarchy, but it's whiteness. It's yeah, it's avery's slavery, and it's all of it. And that's why it's like I try as much as I know, like like a lot of these men are not I don't want to say they're not worth shit, because there's always the opportunity to change your perspective, but a lot of it is like the is guy, I don't know who that is. You've never seen that guy. I think we're on a different algorithm. You're on the other side of the algorithms.
Speaker 2: He's just a black like social hostess. He's been around for a long time.
Speaker 1: Okay, Anyway, I just hope. I hope for freedom in this in this month of Juneteenth, in this week of Juneteenth, I hope for freedom for black men in all, in all regards, whether you love men, whether you love women, I hope freedom for all of you. Because our freedom, our joy, is an active rebellion, and allowing women to be free generally benefits you.
Speaker 2: But that's what I realized that they're seeing, like especially us, they see women be free and speak their mind and be sexual and be sentual, and it repulses them because they're projecting because they are not able to show up. They're only able to show up in one way.
Speaker 1: Well, and also because they never saw their mother show up that way, so you know, they whatever they saw in their own household, they deem as respectable, they deem as that's how it's supposed to be, and so it's just perpetuated over and over and over and over again. So it's sad.
Speaker 2: It is sad, and I do think they're hating on us and they're mad at us because they don't realize it's because we show up it in like a versatile expressive way. I was also I saw this other girl. I don't know if you've heard of her something k media. She's like a singles expert or something. I don't know how either, but someone she's like a singles expert. She's like a million followers by a black lady, and she was commenting on Daphne's thing, like, oh, I saw the like the lingerie sexiness that she was posting before, and she's like I used to know her, and I I think, like I had to unfollow her because showing up this way like this is how you're gonna get ditties, this is how you're gonna get like this, and this is how you gonna be like this, like like an OnlyFans person, you're not gonna be respected or you're not gonna find a man.
Speaker 1: And I just.
Speaker 2: Realized, like the respectability politics around women is also very like pigeonholding, because like, since when do women see another woman showing up because they look sexy and wearing a little clothes and wearing lingerie. I mean, like the Internet is a new error, so it's like is it for attention?
Speaker 1: Is it for them? We'll never know. But who gives a fuck.
Speaker 2: Why are we judging another woman based on what the fuck she's wearing or if she's not only fans or if she is sucking dick.
Speaker 1: That's her fucking prerogative. But I just.
Speaker 2: Realized, like, as black people, there are so many rules about how we're supposed to show up and what is respectable and what is not. And I'm just like, I'm tired of it. Let bitches live, let niggas live, live, and let live. I agree, it makes me really sad.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I mean it should make you happy, because all you can do really is focus on your life and what you're doing and our lives and what we do perpetuate this idea that and allow other women and maybe even men to have permission to do the same, you know. I think that's why the work that we do is really important. I think that's why the community that we have is important, because there's a robust community that we have of women that are actively either already embodying it or trying to, you know, and that's how the healing starts. But it does take I mean, there's a lot of work to do. There's a lot and whenever I do see those comments like even under like you know, the comments that we had around this whole Sarah font and not thing, and and the women in the comments too, and the men in the comments too, and it's like, you, really, I think I'm so much sometimes in a bubble that that really exposes what the mindset of generally most people are and where most people are like reside in their lives.
Speaker 2: I realized that I'm like, oh, the majority of people are slow.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like, it's not even that they're slow. I didn't, Well, I guess I.
Speaker 2: Realized that like what we think is common sense, the way in which we think, like in a full spectrum of like just like I don't know what I think is common sense or step out of the box of like what is allowed. I realized that most people do not question the rules that are placed upon us. They just exist within them.
Speaker 1: No, they know. I was having this conversation with my dad the other day last night, actually, and my dad was pissing me the fuck off because some of his your parents are just pissing you off yesterday left and right. I thought maybe I needed to go to dinner with them, and I was going to make me feel. And then I was just like, I was like, I've waited all my life to have dinner with my mom and dad and here I am, what do you think happened? You get annoyed? He was just I don't know, he was I don't know what was he saying. He was talking about how like this is just the rules. Rules are the rules. And I was like, Dad, like, what the fuck are you talking about? I was like, the rules are made out? Who made them?
Speaker 2: Dad?
Speaker 1: What rules was he? What was he talking about? Specifically? What rules? He was he was talking about politics again. So politics, because you know, this week is you know, voto a week, and it was the first time he ever voted ever in his whole life. It's felt serious this year. And he was really mad because because he lives in Calabasas, it's considered a different it's it's La County. But like, you can't vote for it's not the same mayor. You vote for the mayor of Calabasas, you don't know for the mayor of Los Angeles. So I was like, my dad. My mom was trying to guess who he voted for, and she was like, I don't think that you would vote for Spencer Pratt. And he was like, Spencer Pratt wasn't even on the ballot, but if he was on the ballot, I would have voted for him.
Speaker 2: I was like, what, I'm done. I don't want to hear anything else. He said, well then he what, yeah, shit the fuck up? He said, he want to call your dad after this.
Speaker 1: He said he would have voted for him because because what because Karen Bass, because my dad was deeply impacted by the.
Speaker 2: Fires, because she forgot to fill up the water. I know, but there's a hell of other people on the on the ballot other than Karen and him.
Speaker 1: Well, he couldn't vote, didn't he didn't have vote for him anyway, but I'm very glad. I was just like Dad, like, do you take everything at face value?
Speaker 2: Like now that like all the fucking Laguna Beach, fucking white fuck star.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just saying, like every like, just do you take everything at face value? Because listen, I'm I'm not that entrenched in politics, and I don't know Karen Bass's history and all these things. But when she was voted in, like it was like this big deal, like people were rallying behind her all that she had done and messed up one, and then she messed up. She went on vacation, and you know who knows what happened. They're telling her, probably we got it under control. It's fine, it's not as bad as you think. It's not. It's never all in that year, she had cut funding to the fire department, probably because someone, someone advised her, advised her to do. And I'm just saying, don't you ever question who is advising, who's the person advising as a team is a board, it's not just I'm saying, like there's so much dark shit happening under the surface. Like I wouldn't put it past anyone to say, this is the plan we're gonna get Karenna have this bitch go on vacation, and then when this sun advise her to cut the funding and all these things are gonna be the perfect form to fuck HERU her, this last woman in a tower and like yes, like they're so calculated. And I was slightly like, come on, like stop sometimes you're deby saying it. I'm like, nigga, aren't you from Texas? I know you're from Texas.
Speaker 2: And he's like, I don't see color. I'm like really, I you know, that's what I That's.
Speaker 1: What I mean. My my grandmother voted for Spencer Pratte bitch, my eighties.
Speaker 2: On year old Toddy who told her to do this.
Speaker 1: My mom confronted her about it and she doubled down. But why she's because I wanted to. It's my choice, because my mom, my grandmother watches Fox.
Speaker 2: This is fucking I'm I'm but you know what. When I was voting, I went to Luna' school to vote, and I was like close to this other woman, an old woman, and she's like she definitely smokes Newports.
Speaker 1: I could tell by your voice.
Speaker 2: She's like, oh my god, I can't push more fucking cheaters. This motherfucker's cheating.
Speaker 1: I knew what this bullshit.
Speaker 2: This is bullshit. I can't push Oh yeah, because they're fucking cheating. Yeah, they're cheating. I knew they were cheating the whole time. I was like, bitch, I am taking a test that relies on the whole government. Can you shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: She's like, Oh, they're fucking cheating.
Speaker 2: I was like, how many old women, like how many old people are like coming out in droves who have no information?
Speaker 1: Well, they're just literally just watching and picking numbers, picking names. He was like Republican, Like I can I don't even know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what she was, but I can tell by that Newport's fucking sounding smoking voice talking about everybody's cheating that she was fucking Republican. And I was just like, we're living in the dark days. Literally, I was at the pole, like you sent me that voter guide. I was focused so intently, and I was like, if I made the wrong answer, it's going to fuck the whole everything.
Speaker 1: You see what's happening. I was there for thirty minutes, bitch, looking through the voter guide, and then I realized. I was like, I don't have to rush. There's no one's rushing me. Because I literally felt like I was under a time clock, right. But then I was like trying to do research. I was like, I should have studied before this. I don't know shit. I can't.
Speaker 2: So Spencer Pratt is in the final the November.
Speaker 1: I can't. I mean I can't. I can believe it, but I also can't. I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that California is so dumb. But I can because I realized that most people, well.
Speaker 1: You know how many people didn't vote. A lot of people didn't.
Speaker 2: They probably gave up because look a lot of people didn't vote, Like.
Speaker 1: Why would you not?
Speaker 2: I mean even I've said that I don't give a fuck before because I know it's bigger than us. But at this time, it's like, if it maybe will help, that's all we got this point. If there isn't any help for democracy, if the democracy's eating kids, and this one ballot's going to make a difference, maybe let's just try and see what happens. But I you know what, I realize that hope my mom doesn't listen to this.
Speaker 1: Did your mom listen to our podcast?
Speaker 2: No? She hadn't even read the book, which is really a kind of a blessing.
Speaker 1: I know my mom doesn't listen, but my stepdad is recording. Rory, shut up, don't be telling my mom nothing over there.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you're if you were, if you were with good moms, you know we're gonna we're gonna we're gonna hire home, We're gonna hire our family, the husband, We're gonna keep it in the family. And even if we have to talk about Dick, this is the family business and politics in front of them. We're gonna do it anyway. I feel like our parents are kind of slow, like they're kind of like, it's true, like the generation behind us. Like I see my parents and I'm like.
Speaker 1: That's what our kids are gonna say about us.
Speaker 2: Okay, well no they're not, because look at our pup aggressive we are, look at.
Speaker 1: Our book you know.
Speaker 2: I was so offended limited and inviting me to fucking uh career day. I was like, are you embarrassing my career? She's like, no, I just like other people do other stuff. That's cool. I'm like, okay, well you whatever. My dad listens to Kevin Samuels, but my dad probably does too, and I'm like, who are you? I thought you were like a progressive, smart man, but maybe not. You're just a man that made me. And then my mom I went out to a barbier. I told you went to a barbecue with him last week and everything was fine. My mom's been doing really good. And then I like progress. I saw I saw the age limit of stopped fucking drinking.
Speaker 1: She drank.
Speaker 2: She started drinking tequila and immediately turned it to a different bitch, and I was like, you don't need to drink babe, you're embarrassing everybody. And she's just like, ah ah, I know how to play.
Speaker 1: I was like, time to go.
Speaker 2: But I realized, I'm like, oh, my parents they're smart, but like not as smart as I thought. Well, I mean, I'm not like not smart, forgive me, but like there are things that.
Speaker 1: There's they get stuck. They're stuck in, they are time stamped in a certain ide ideology, and they gravitate towards whatever feels familiar. So Kevin Samuels feels familiar to your father in whatever way it feels familiar, And Kevin Samuels feels familiar to my father, my dad said. My dad was on this podcast talking mad shit, saying ridiculous things that are totally against everything that I stand for all the time. And he's he's and he'll double down, you know, Like so I don't know, it's it's how do you keep the respect?
Speaker 2: But I'm like, what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: I guess it's like, are we in the place where we just don't talk about politics or important things with our parents or elso going to disappoint us?
Speaker 1: I hope not. But I mean I've never really talked about a lot. Like I talk, I think as I've gotten older, I've opened up more to my mom. But like as a kid, I helld I hid so much from her, and I hid so much from her, but a lot of it was because of the intense judgment that I had or are you doing bad stuff? Probably? I mean yeah, I was like I mean not all the time though, But there was a level of distrust my mom had for me before I was doing distrustful things. So that already made me feel like, you don't want to trust me, so I'm not, I don't I'm not gonna tell you nothing now. Yeah. And then when I did try to give her a little a little nugget like like see what would happen, she would always do exactly what I thought she was gonna do, which was you low against me. Later like that's why you can't hang out with that friend, because did it? I'm like, okay, well, never telling me about that friend again. So that's why I really try not to do that with Iri. And you know, it's it's it's hard. And as a parent now, like I get it, I get the fear. I get I can put myself in her shoes and understand like why she did the things that she did. It's just I probably now I understand, like she did the best that she could with probably what she thought I needed, but she didn't really understand me and like how to communicate with me and what would have made me feel safe. And that's what I was trying to talk to Irie about yesterday because I had a pretty I wasn't trying to have an intense conversation with her, but the moment I brought up something that like she thought she was gonna get in trouble for, she immediately like broke, like broke down crying, and I was like, oh my god. And I asked her. I was like, Iri, is there another way you need me to communicate with you about like when I'm when I'm having conversations about just things that I hope and dream for you, or even critiquing you. And then then I was asking her this and I'm like, she don't know how she can't, She don't know, she don't have an answer for me. It's just like I'm just weighing it and trying to figure it out as I go. And that's that's the hardest part about parenting in general. It's like she is not me. I can't parent. I'm trying to parent her in the way that I wish that I was parented in ways, But then I'm also seeing how that's not backfiring in ways too. It's not working sometimes, so it's.
Speaker 2: Like, what do you mean, like being like, I'm cool, you can tell me anything. Okay, it's not working, no.
Speaker 1: And so you know, I mean maybe it is. She ended up did She ended up divulging something to me that I already knew, and I was really grateful and I told her. I was like, thank you, like, thank you for telling me that, Like that's exciting, you know, And we talked about it in the car more like basically, she told me she had a crush, and like I already knew she had a crush, but she refused to tell me. And I guess my bad choice of the week was that when I told her about my crush, I told her that, yeah, you know, I kissed, I had my first cast at eleven, but my crush went to jail. She was like what I was like, I probably could have not told her that part, but I was like, maybe if I gave her, maybe if I overshare, then maybe she will feel more comfortable just giving me a little bit, But I don't know. It's like this parenting shit is so hard. I don't think our parents are slow. I just think that they are on their own side of the algorithm in their life, not just on the Internet, but in their life, Like in the people that they're with, the people that they're hanging out with, who are also from whatever age or whatever time and life and time and life, that's who they're talking to. Those are the people that they're conversating with. They're not conversating with people of our age and younger, Like that's not the information that they're getting.
Speaker 2: So it's like it's kind of like proof, like if you don't expand your friend group or your environment, you will be like you will believe the same shit that you believe in twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: I think that's why it's important that as we get older, we stay connected, we stay connected to younger people because like they're the closest, they're the heartbeat to what is actually happening in the world right now, you know. So it's easy for you'd be like, oh, like the gen zs, they're stupid, they're dumb, but they don't know anything, and it's like they know something. They they know something over there, some of them, some of them. Yeah, but like millennials, we're not the fucking smartest either, you know, like we're all just trying our best. Yeah, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, Spencer Pratt's on the ballot, So.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna smoke for that, because what the fuck? That's that's crazy, It's really dumb. But did you see him have lunch with the Rolling Sixties? Oh? You did it? What the fuck are you talking about? He went to the hood, the gang, yes, bitch. He there's a video of him at some chicken spot, a chicken yet he's eating chicken, yes, bitch with the hood?
Speaker 2: Who put in this call? Who made this call for Spencer? I have a huge problem. What nigga accepted the money to get him a lunch date with the Rolling Sixties?
Speaker 1: Bitch? Because you did. He's in lunch with the Rolling Sixties. He even did an interview like I just had lunch with the Rolling Sixties. It was great and they probably loved it because he's like like a silly little like powering white boys put not Palaestindian, Palasadian, Pacific Palisades specific Palsadian.
Speaker 2: Okay, I never heard anyone who use that. I just, you know, I think I'm gonna just take the road of.
Speaker 1: Did see.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be like what evs If the world ends whatever, I'm fine. I'm just gonna wear I'm gonna wear my housewife clothes.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, my mom said that Rory is ready to move to Costa Rica, and I said, let's go, not Rory. Now.
Speaker 2: Now everybody's ready for I'm just waiting for.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I'm waiting for. I'm used to go on my own and do it on my own. But like I've been, at first, I thought it was gonna be my nigga that was gonna like get me to go. Like I just I don't want to go alone. So I'm like, what are we going? Let's go.
Speaker 2: We need to build the house. We need to build something on our land, or just get a tent, for God's sake, so just buy a good tent. If we could just get a good tent, maybe a you're maybe.
Speaker 1: See the container house two years. It's good air conditioning. Yeah, that's all we need.
Speaker 2: If we have air conditioning and some mosquito nets we'll be fine.
Speaker 1: It might not have a choice.
Speaker 2: The fucking Spencer Pratt comes into office. Yeah, we're gonna have to smoke. I'm just gonna smoke and just watch Watch America like a movie that I'm not in.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: It's Father's Day week. Did you make any bad choices this week?
Speaker 1: Bad mom? Not a bad mom, but a bad mom. It's so good. I just told you my bad choice that I told Iri that my eleven year old crush went to jail. And she knows him too. That's the craziest part too, is that she's met my loven year old crush because of Luna. Because of Luna. Yeah, what did Luna get to do with? Oh?
Speaker 2: That that's my first that's what you're talking about. It was my first crush and my first kid.
Speaker 1: Now you went to jail.
Speaker 2: I didn't know you were talking about. He did twice?
Speaker 1: She said, was he there for a long time? I said, yeah, twice. Out now he did this and I did. I said, he changed his life though you saw his house. He's living good. She went over there, Yes, recently, like last summer with Luna with Bob. Yeah, Bobby and Luna. Don't say her baby daddy's name one here you've never heard.
Speaker 2: I don't think I said it before, okay, not that anybody cares.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like what, I don't know him? I not.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, I heard that from the grapevine aka Luna. He has two girlfriends, okay, explaining two bitches? Oh yeah, she said, I don't know which. I don't know who's the side one and who's the main one. I thought it was other y around, but maybe I was wrong. I was like, okay, I said. I asked her, does your dad tell you not to mention other girls when the other ones around? She said, yeah, he texts me don't talk about so.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? I was like, this is healthy for a girl. I don't like that. That's not Louis responsibility. What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Oh baby, welcome to fatherhood.
Speaker 1: Your dad never tell you that? You never said, don't say anything about it? Absolutely not my dad.
Speaker 2: My dad told me to keep saying it to my mom all the time, really all the time.
Speaker 1: Don't tell your mom. Don't tell your mom or did this? Don't tell your around we're here, don't tell your mom. Oh no, my dad's a sneaky fuck.
Speaker 2: That's why I have trusted.
Speaker 1: My dad was just an open ho. Well, I respect to open ho. He was openly hoeing, So I don't think it was ever that. I don't think the girls all knew.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm an open ho, because I didn't have an open ho father.
Speaker 1: Well, that was one big gift my dad gave me. Uh, thank you, thanks Dad. Happy Father's Day, No, happy Father's Day, to the to the good Dad's out there. You guys guys are killing it. You guys are doing the Lord's an amazing job. You know, children, boys, girls, you know my dad. You know, my dad said yesterday that was really interesting. He said, sons really need fathers. Oh really you think?
Speaker 2: And when he said that, sugared the fun kind. I know that triggered the fuck.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, and he was telling Then he proceeded to tell me, you know, all the ways in which he's you know, guiding his son. And I'm just thinking about just yeah, his relationship with his daughters, and it's complicated for him. And I just want to say that father's, your children, your daughters, your daughters really need you. And it's equal for different reasons.
Speaker 2: Because women and men provide different things that women and men both need, yeah, to see examples of and for that for romantic relationships. Did you say anything when he said that? Or you just let them talk?
Speaker 1: Girl, I had already had a day. I had no fucks to give about communicating with either one of my parents. I was like, let me just eat this motherfucking salad and just get through this TenneT.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, like, it's best as an adult to just be an observer, Like, don't you don't have what it's Can you make this be quiet? You don't have to I'm realizing in this big age, you don't have to put yourself in the middle. You don't have to like interject your opinion. Some people are just not going to change anyway.
Speaker 1: Most people are not.
Speaker 2: Even if I see someone like my intuitively, like I always want to like go to people like are you good? Are you I'm like, I'm not doing that anymore. I'm not interjecting myself into any conversations. If a strength, even if I see a strength, like if you're crying, if you fell down, you're bleeding, I'm the only one in the corner.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're not interjecting yourself in any conversations.
Speaker 2: I will cry because you're like I'm talking ass a bitch.
Speaker 1: I walk on the street.
Speaker 2: I'm like, la la, la, la la, what'd you say?
Speaker 1: Are you okay? I have an opinion about that? Let me tell you about are you crying? I saw this thing on Instagram and.
Speaker 2: Actually, ya la la la la, I do and I just I'm done. God brought it in Jamaica's actually in Jamaica. God said, Dota be quiet. God said, dotta set You know I told you about in Jamaica. I was in a small town and I was like asking this nice lady, like, how does your baby? She has a newborn and she was like one month. I was like, oh, like I said, your first baby. She's like, no, it's my last baby. Is my wash belly. It's my last baby. And I was like, oh, I'm gonna have my wash belly soon. And she looked at me and she pointed at my stomach and she said you're gonna have twins. And I said what And Lena said, I told you stopp talking to strangers. And literally I feel like she put a calling on my life. And I was really scared, and I was like, how did I meet the only one Jamaican witch on this fucking block, And as soon as I turned around and looked at Orlando, he said, I told you to stop talking to strangers, and I said, okay, I get it. And then, you know, I don't know if anyone knows Orlando's mom is a twin. So now I feel like I'm maybe she hext me. But it was another time I was like wanting to talk to a lady. She looked sad, and then I realized shortly after she was like hell, like a real one, like a prostitute. And I was like, this is where I stopped talking to people, because just because I'm reading someone's energy does not mean that they are open to anything that I'm saying. Nine times out of ten they're not, So I'm just gonna fucking.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: I give blankets and food to people in need, but I do not give conversation.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the shot the fuck up side of the world over here. You know, I thought my shut the fuck up a lot.
Speaker 2: I thought my calling was to like talk to people, and sometimes it is, but that's only the retreat.
Speaker 1: It's there's seasons. My life is the season of shut.
Speaker 2: The fuck I'm as I go into thirty eight this year thirty eight, I will be thirty eight. You guys, I started Good Mom's Bad Choices when I was twenty nine, So I will be thirty eight on this couch.
Speaker 1: And wow, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's that's my new that's my download for my going into year thirty eight. I'm an observer. I'm not interjecting. Actually, unless you explicitly ask me for my opinion. I'm not saying fucking shit. I'm just gonna smile and nod or look away. So if you see me falling into my old ways, snatch me up. Let's go, a bitch, stop talking, Okay, practice it all right?
Speaker 1: You know I have no problem snatching your web like I'm ready to go, let's go. Yeah. So I'm well, I'm trying to be more social. I meanwhile, I'm trying to be more outside. I just booked my first solo trip. Where are you going? I'm going to Mexico City and I'm going to what does Gondido nice? And I'm really excited. I'm excited. And this is my gift to myself for uh A, raising a fifth grader going to middle school. Number one, I can't believe it. Number two I realized next year, I'm going to be forty.
Speaker 2: I was like, what the fuck, that's crazier almost forty trip.
Speaker 1: But I was just like, I just don't need to go. I want to go and just reflect on my life and like what's going on? Are you go? Like what do you need to do? What do you where do you want to be by the time that that milestone hits, like and not putting so much pressure on myself, but just giving myself some time to just be still and alone. And I don't really have a I don't really have a problem being alone, but I've never really been alone traveling literally by myself through city to city, and I'm really looking forward to it. It's so crazy.
Speaker 2: I've literally been that's been on my heart for a while, like like to go on a trip alone. And then I was like, are you go to a silent retreat? And then I you know, and then I was like, I would like to go on to a silent retreat that's one week silent with electronics, one week's silently with that. But I was just like, I've never gone on a solo trip, like not really like not like I'm going to go not meet some like meet somebody or meet people or like a retreat. I've never done that, and I'm really and I wanted to do that, like four years ago. I told Orlando that and then he'said, I'll go I see you in Mexico, which that's not alone. So I do I want to go on like a like a you know, like a nice like nice length trip alone. The only thing my problem, the only fear I have, but maybe not since I'm going into this new year at thirty eight of shutting the fuck up. Before, I was like, I will get into trouble alone for me. I know, like I go alone, I'm gonna be twenty five friends. I'm gonna be on a nigga's yeah at four am, and I am going to be at a family's home, like I'm gonna be in the next city over even though no one told me to go there.
Speaker 1: This is my fear about traveling alone, is that I will be.
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, sure, let's go, and it will be fine, and I will be fine, but then I'll come back and be like I have fourteen adventures and not not a lot alone time. So I'm like this year, I'm gonna I'm gonna also do that, and I'm gonna make it a habit to not make too many friends.
Speaker 1: Okay, that sounds kind of sad, but I get. I get what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I have a lot of friends I have. I have enough friends. I'm actually maybe at the maximum of my friend list. I have maxed out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I want to go be in just like my own energy outside, Like what am I like outside by myself consistently and maybe not outside I'm probably gonna be inside a lot too, because I want to do some creating and stuff. But yeah, I'm like, what kind of like going to a bar by yourself, like going to dinner by yourself, like just get like small, going to lunch by taking yourself out, and like it may not be by myself. I make friends too outside like I probably will like fall upon a friend or something. But I really do want to experience that in this next chapter of my life because I've I've gone through a lot of changes, like I'm single now and like I just I went from one relationship to another beautiful relationship. But now it's like, Okay, I've been in the company of a lot of people's energies close up for a while on top of just being a mom, and I'm just really looking forward to just being in my own. Yeah, I in my own and like yeah, just like experiencing myself in a new environment and allowing myself to be free, which I don't really have. I'm a free ass bitch, but like just I don't know, like who am I now in this chapter of my life because I have evolved and changed a lot, And yeah, I'm so excited. I mean, I couldn't agree more.
Speaker 2: I think that we have been going really hard for a really long time, and I'm realizing now, like as I'm I guess we've been hustling for a long time and this has been like our baby, and then the retreat is our baby, Like we literally have kids with an s and like we've just been Like I know, we talk a lot, we talk to a lot of people, we learn a lot of things. We're growing something, we're growing humans, and we're trying to grow ourselves. But like the embodiment, like have we integrated all that information? I know we like said that a couple of years ago, but I do feel like still I'm still catching up. I do feel like I've done so much in the last like eight nine years and now I'm like I'm kind of like in shock, like I'm still like my body is catching up with all, like my mind is catching up with all that I've done, and like I'm married and like we're talking about having a kid, and like I'm safe. I'm realizing like in this new found like safety, I am still somewhat like don't believe that I'm safe, and just like really sitting with yourself and it's like all that you know, like when you and even with Orlando now like going back to work full time, I have more time by myself. But it's interesting to observe yourself when you're not in the presence with other people, when Luna's not there, when he's not there, when I've been in the presence of other people for so long, and like just the way and the way like I won't eat oh like la la la la la la unless I'm feeding someone else and then I'm last like until I'm fucking starving. I'm gon kill somebody, And I'm like, well, what is that? Like why would I just wake up and feel like activated to feed myself or to do this or like it's and even the other day I was like asking Luna, do you want to go to the park with me? And she's like no, because she's a teen, like a preteen that doesn't want to do shit even though it's a beautiful day outside, and like whatever, I was realized I'm super sensitive and she's super black and white, and I'm like whatever, you're so mean and she's like I'm fine, like okay, and even Orlando like I'm playing video games, I want to go to the park, and I was like, fuck you guys.
Speaker 1: I didn't say that. I was like, I'm going to park alone.
Speaker 2: So I went to the park lones and I was like, I like me at the park alone actually, but generally like unless it was like, hey, you guys are so mean to me, I wouldn't have maybe packed my shit up and gone. But just feeling activated to just go do some shit alone, you know, like and and I think there's not a morning. But like, I am married, I do live with a child, that's all, you know. I am gonna have another kid that's gonna be their twenty four seven. I will never be alone again. I will never live alone again. That's true. I mean it isn't true because I feel like I could have another house somewhere. Yeah, but I just like it's just like taking I think I'm just in a time where I'm like, when everything stops, what is there?
Speaker 1: What's left? Who is there?
Speaker 2: Like and even like in creativity, like you said, like when there's so much going on, it's hard, like I feel like out of ideas. I'm like I want to I feel like not uninspired because I'm inspired, but like almost like uninspired and over expired, Like I feel over inspired, like the Internet.
Speaker 1: Unexpired and over expired is amazing.
Speaker 2: I love that overspired, like the Internet is. There's so much inspiring things.
Speaker 1: I've overspired. There's too much shit.
Speaker 2: I'm screenshotting shit all day and I never look at it again. I'm just like I actually want it to go i want it to go away. I want to have like thoughts that are not impeded by reels or post or people, and like even to like even to the point like I have so many friends, Like a lot of people call me for things that I didn't have to be called for, and I and I love being there for people.
Speaker 1: But then sometimes I'm like, you don't have to answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm realizing, like, oh my god, you don't.
Speaker 1: Have to answer, and you can take phone technology breaks, like you know, you just have to those It's it's important. I mean, those are the things that I have other anxieties, Like those things I don't have problems with. I can fucking not answer moy the fucking phone call real quick. I can say, hey, I'm deleting the app. Figure it out. I don't know. But then there's other parts of me that are like people pleasing or overwhelmed or super hyper focused, and then all my energy goes in one place and then I'm exhausted everywhere else. Yeah, you know, like it's it's it's finding the ballace, and it isn't I think, And actually I don't think. I know because I have, you know, even though like I haven't gone on a solo trip. I've gone on a lot of trips, either with just one person or like when I was touring with Macy, I kind of was alone, like I was working with her, but then I would be in a city by myself trying to like figure it out. And what I've learned in those environments is like when you put yourself in just foreign spaces, whether that's even just turning your phone off can feel like a foreign space, like you will find something over there, you will come back with something, maybe not the first time, but like just shifting and like taking away literally something that is just doesn't feel good or is like feel semi addictive, Like you're like I kind of feel like I you know, like those things make a difference and it's just like being aware of them. So yeah, friends don't answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just like I can't believe it's taken thirty eight years to be like, oh, okay, I'm overwhelmed. Yeah, i think I've hit my I think I've hit my limit. I think I'm on And and also just like accept that too, like it's okay to feel overwhelmed. Yeah, it's okay to to pivot and be like, Okay, I'm putting this down now, I don't have to carry this.
Speaker 1: I told Ashley that my friend actually that I was. I was like, I'm debating whether I should bring my computer or not, like, bitch, shut up, bring your motherfucking computer. I was like, what is life before bringing your computer on a trip?
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing, is like I'm like, why do.
Speaker 1: I have to bring my computer? I don't want to and and and then she made me feel bad, and then I was like, well should I? And I was like, what if I get an idea that requires my computer? I'm like, what did you do before computers when you had ideas?
Speaker 2: You know what I want that a friend had that came, uh, desert.
Speaker 1: My cousin, No, who's coming, oh, Dominique, Dominique. She had a typewriter. Yeah, she bought it out here.
Speaker 2: I know, she showed me. I'm like, I want one of those. There's like a typewriter, but I it took me back. I used to type on a typewriter as a kid and I loved it. And now I was like, I forgot that I'd done that. It's almost like when you remove one sense, everything else will become more.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, yeah, that's so true, more heightened.
Speaker 2: More heightened. So it's like if you do remove your phone, like all the ideas will start coming.
Speaker 1: In a different and a more productive way.
Speaker 2: And I'm more like, I feel like in a more authentic way, like because we're so overspired by the Internet and like by like it's it's that's my that's my only like reluctance outside of the fucking globe, Like AI to me, feels like taking the humanness out of creativity and like giving it away to this machine that I don't know what you're gonna do with it. And then you're gonna have all our creativities because you've like taken it from everywhere, data from everywhere, and it's like and then there's gonna be also like a co creating with AI that I don't fuck with, Like I want to be able to turn this shit off and be like, oh that's a good idea by itself, not because so and so's real inspired me. And then I asked chat gibt and I tell them three words of my own, and now I have this bomb idea, like I want to be like I want to I just want to be disconnected so that I can connect for real, like see the Like I'm already a person's like oh, look at the flower. Let's look at the tree. But like you realize when you put some shit like for real, you're like, oh there.
Speaker 1: I am, Oh the flowers pink. Oh there, it's not just look at the flower. Oh it has a green stem? Oh wow, leaves, Like you start to notice the things that you generally just bypass.
Speaker 2: And how much we're bypassing them. And this this era more than it's more than any time, and it's not, it's not it's not going to go backwards ever. So we we literally have to disconnect, unplug ourselves. We have to have the discipline unplug ourselves or else we will get wrapped up in this addiction that we don't even see. Is like this is psychological warfare.
Speaker 1: We're at war, like it's this is not a game.
Speaker 2: They are literally they're literally like manipulating how you feel on a daily basis, while also taking data about who you are as a profile, like I'm I just I don't want to attach to this this world in this way. I consciously want to be like, please get this shit away from me.
Speaker 1: I think it's now, it's more than ever. The most important thing is to be in not even discipline with yourself, but in devotion of yourself, like truth, like your real true self, and like giving that time and space for you to do that, because that's the whole ploy is disconnecting ourselves, disconnecting us from ourselves, disconnecting us from nature, disconnecting us from connection, just disconnecting us in general. That's that's the agenda. And so it's it's it's there, and it's there, and it's really no, we can't get away from it. We can't. We can, but we can't. So we have to be intentional and so that's part of it. I feel like I've been in like a two year journey of like figuring out what devotion looks like in my life, like being devoted in a relationship, being devoted to like my wellness practices, like being like devoted to my daughter, like and all at different spectrums, and like I'm figuring out the balance of what actually makes me feel good. And it's been fun and it's been really hard, and it's been sad, and it's been fun and it's been emotional. But I feel like, more than ever, like that's the ship we need to be studying. We can study all the every other thing in the world they want us to distract ourselves with, but like it's time to like understand what you need in order to just stay connected to yourself, because if not, you're just gonna be lost and you're just gonna be like a robot. You'll eventually just be one of these lambs that are just whatever they say. It's like there's already people that have already been programmed, like they're done. It's done, like they're clicked off NPCs, you know what I'm saying. Like it's and and this type of technology is like the last piece of the puzzle. I think before we either totally implode as a society, or maybe God comes out it takes us out, or we awaken. Something happens and there's a mass awakening.
Speaker 2: They keep saying that they're gonna they're gonna unplug us anyway, like there's gonna be just like a book, complete blackout and people are gonna lose their fucking shit.
Speaker 1: Like unplugg us from the techniqulgy. So there will be no have you seen Bigonia. No, there'll be no electricity. There'll be no Internet.
Speaker 2: That would be really great. We need electricity, babe. I thought about this a lot of times.
Speaker 1: What about solar power?
Speaker 2: I don't think it can keep a refrigerator on.
Speaker 1: Solar powers?
Speaker 2: Again, the sun, it's not the sun might be fake. We're all vitamin D deficient. I don't know what's going on. I am you are too. Everyone's vitamin D deficient. It's a huge epidemic.
Speaker 1: How do you know Vitamin D deficient.
Speaker 2: Everybody is.
Speaker 1: It's a thing. Okay, check your charts, Okay, anyway, yeah, you know, and then I'm thinking like and then I'm gonna have another kid that's gonna take me even further away from like I need a moment.
Speaker 2: I just need a moment to catch up with all, like the light.
Speaker 1: Might be might do that, bitch. The kid's gonna sit your ass down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna be sitting down looking at your ass. I need to look at me. I need to I need to hold me, I need to rock me for a second. Yeah, yeah, it's just yeah, the coming back to yourself is you know, there's like a theory that like every seven to ten years we go through different life changes, different cycles. And I'm recognizing like yeah, like thirty twenty eight, twenty nine, thirty and now we're at like thirty seven, thirty thirty nine forty. Like I'm seeing that there is just like an energetic shift. There's like an awakening per se that happens that like just something is you know, like you.
Speaker 1: You really start to think about what you're giving your energy to, yeah, and how much time you have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and what's pleasurable and really like what feels good and like nourishing to yourself, and like, this doesn't feel good. It doesn't feel nourishing. It feels like fast food. Yeah, like like filling, but there's not a single nutrain in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there's parts of technology that I appreciate. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I mean, I love access to certain information.
Speaker 1: I love people have access, but like I do, it's not even with information, it's the level of connection that I get to keep with people that I love. Like if I didn't have a phone, I wouldn't be able to communicate with someone who lives across the world and without being in their presence.
Speaker 2: Do you remember we used to just call people? Yeah, phone a regular how landline? We could call people far away.
Speaker 1: Oh so you're saying, okay, so the cell phone not necessarily the phone? No the cell the cell phone? Okay phone no? No? Oh no, yeah, bring regular Maybe I should get it. Who did we know that had a regular landline? Someone we know had one? That was I with you when that happened and I was like, oh no, it's it's my friend Debbie. Yeah, she has a landline.
Speaker 2: Luna's grandma has landline. They I don't think they do them anymore. I think when I moved in and asked about it, really, I don't think they do it. I don't even think the phone jack's work, which we need to get satellite radio's bitch? And did I tell you that I built the world my inn apocalyptic Amazon bag and it was eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: So I never pre said you guys, just do it. I got little by little, I got like one.
Speaker 2: Two satellite radios too.
Speaker 1: I was like, you just buy. You don't have to buy everything at once. Break it up, bitch.
Speaker 2: My add is so intense that it's like I hyper focus. I go extreme, that's all I can. And then I'm like that's too much. And then I forget all about it. And I was like, too much, overwhelming, seven hundred dollars, I'll die, so yeah, and then yeah, add I think it's like because I'm getting older and this phone is not it's not contributing to my memory, to my fucking focus. Like I'm always in a rush. And then I was like, what the fuck are you rushing cleaning for? I'm like, I don't know. He's like, are you slow down? He's like, what do you think you get in trouble if the house is not clean. When I come home and I'm like no, He's like, and I have to be like, everything is fine, bitch, everything.
Speaker 1: Use all your practices. Breathe the breaths, smowan in the moment, be present, know that everything's fine. You're a good wife. You're a good housewife, your great housewife. I decided that if.
Speaker 2: I wear a housewife clothes, sexy housewife clothes, then maybe I'll be more motivated to do the dishes or like be nice, because I realize sometimes I'm not that nice for no reason. I'm just kind of like, you can't be a bitch in a housewife dress.
Speaker 1: Not really. Look at these shoes. You can't be a bitch of these shoes. You just want to go like those are kind of some I can see bitchy. I can see people being bitches in those shoes. But you could be bitchy to your husband. You know, you know it. Sweats.
Speaker 2: Sweats is your bitchy most Yeah, sweats is like you don't have to go to the park with me, motherfucker fuck you. I'm getting my own parks ship. I'm gonna I'm getting in a sandwich. And then they get there, I'm like, why a you guys here? Who told you guys to come to the park with think they came anyway? They felt bad after and then Lana's like, I'm a bad example. Now Lunda doesn't want to go to the park because he's up there playing fucking video games. But then we came and it was fun and we raced. But yeah, I was like, maybe if I wear and then I was like, I'm such a bitch. Maybe maybe he likes me because I kind of remind him of his mom. And then I was like, I can't tell him that. I just gotta change. So then I was like, okay, well, if I wear a housewife clothes, maybe I'll be nicer, Maybe i'll do the dishes more, maybe I'll maybe I'll like you gotta you gotta play the part and then become the person. So I'll tell you how it goes.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to it. Do you have any bad choices? This week? You asked me three times? What's nice? I'm high I'll light that up again. What's the next one? Oh my god? For his advice, there was an advice question that was in the discord. If you haven't joined our discord, yet, make sure you join discord. We have a lot of people in here just talking their shit and we're talking our shit, and we're thearing the shit and they saying stuff and it's pretty entertaining. Let me see. Uh ye, sometimes the channels disappear and I can't find them.
Speaker 2: Well, if you guys have nothing to do Juneteenth, when does this come out?
Speaker 1: It says you've caught an ultra rare error. What the fuck are you saying an ultra rare error?
Speaker 2: You guys, If you have no plans on Juneteenth, I am co hosting a play party Matrix themed with the play Get Tested, get an interview, do your application so you can come play. It's from eight to four am, so you'll have plenty of time. The cloth doors close at ten am. There's no pressure to do anything. It's for the curious, it's for the pleasure, bullets, for the fun. There's going to be open bar, performances and a DJ, and of course I'll be there and my best Matrix themed outfit. So if this seems like something you want to do when you're the Los Angeles area, click the link in this description. The play Matrix, the play, the play Oh shit.
Speaker 1: Well, here is an advice question that actually goes along with that with the play what what kind of routine can I do to help me get to an orgasm with without or with a partner. I always find myself letting it be done when they're done, or like stopping before I can get there, holding myself back. I'm not sure what's holding me.
Speaker 2: Back, presence, vulnerability. It is really hard to sometimes get out of our heads and get out of fight or flight. Like I said, for the hundredth time, the fucking phone run a lot of channels, and I think sometimes people don't romanticize the moment or like create it as a like a devotion or a ritual, and I think sometimes you have to slow down, maybe turn the phone off, put on a playlist that's at least an hour long, something that you want to hear, maybe like incense, a candle, something you're gonna smell, something like to drink, like just like entice all of your senses and like make love to yourself and breathe and just like like enter the masturbation as if it's a meditation, and like put your hand on your yoni, put your hand on your heart, and just like take a fucking beat bitch, and like don't go straight to the rose and like and then come and then fall asleep and go on your way. But just like kind of take a moment, turn on some sexy music, maybe put something sexy on. If you're with the partner, take a minute to stare into each other's eyes. This is like the like the most epic rese I know it sounds cheesy, but like just taking a moment to like connect to your partner and breathe together and stare into each other's eyes for fucking one minute. It makes a huge difference when it comes to just connecting, arguing, love making. And you could do this with yourself in the mirror two, which is also makes for good love making and just you know, adorn yourself and give yourself compliments. And actually, when you place your hand on your heart, talk to your pussy, see who's home, See how that feels. And if you have to forgive her, if you have to love on her, just do the things that you would like someone else to do to you. But mostly I feel like people have a hard time orgasming because they have a hard time being vulnerable and like literally just relaxing and write and regulating their nervous system and getting out of their heads. So just take a moment, you know, to breathe, ignite your senses. Take the full sixty minutes. Don't uninterrupted and romanticize the masturbation.
Speaker 1: Amen, put it on a timer, and know that you might not get it right the first time, you know what I mean. Might get distracted, Like you're gonna get distracted. You might you might feel uncomfortable like all that stuff like can feel uncomfortable for someone if you've never done that, you can you start to observe yourself in the ways that you try to, like walk away from things, or like, oh that's too much, I need to do that, or fuck it, let me just put the fucking porn on, or uh, fuck it. Some of my hands are I have grow I'm masturbated with my hands in gears. Fuck the hands. I need the like you can reset your body. We have everything that we need right here, Like everything that we need we have right here. Possess you don't need necessarily outside external forces. Yes, they feel good, but I do think that it's important for to build connection with what you have there. You go with what you have, especially if you feel like you've you're blocking yourself from something. I also remember like when I like the for orgasm orgasming, and then like the resistance of it, Like there's a lot of shame there too. There's shame and feeling like maybe someone has embarrassed you. You think you're going to pee on people. There's so many reasons why, like people feel like they block themselves. So really, I think trying to understand where that comes from and releasing that and acknowledging it.
Speaker 2: And also recognizing that in these in this quiet moment, when you do start to do this, it could bring up things emotions. It's going to bring up emotions like why haven't I done this before? Why don't I have words to give to my pussy with? Like there are a lot like in the quiet of it all, I think there is the like revelation of avoidance. If you have avoided something or yourself for a long time, when you finally quiet down and kind of start to connect, it can be overwhelming. A lot of us have numbed, a lot of us are just moving. A lot of us have had like sexual fucking trauma and non sexual trauma. But it lives there. And so if you haven't addressed it, If you haven't taken the time to, you know, just address yourself, it can be overwhelming, especially for women, because there is just a lot of shame associated with our pusseas in general. So I'm experiencing that right now, like which is also feels like we talk about this a lot, but like a delayed response, Like I'm experiencing a lot of revelations about my like my sexual history and also like sexual abuse that I've experienced. And it's it's interesting because it's not things that I don't think, not things that I did not know, but it's things that I'm now sitting with a little bit longer and observing a little bit longer and seeing like how it has affected me or how it hasn't if I've not even addressed them, And it's it's kind of heavy, and it's it's also interesting because I think I've used sex a lot too. I've used sex a lot as like my drug, like I could like and part of it felt empowering, like I could do whatever I want with my body, fuck these niggas. But then a part of me now and like this this chapter of my life, it seems like maybe that was like a front obviously, Like so there's some there's definitely some trauma there and like some things that you know, I just I have to accept. And also like when you don't know better and you do things like because that's your defense mechanism or that's how that's your medicine at that time, you can't like it's not worth it to to hold shame in those places. But just like the forgiveness and just you know, the pussy holds a lot. So when you start to sit with yourself in that way, I feel like there's a it could be jarring, but it's also beautiful. It's also like I also realize as these things come up for me and it's my age, but also the sense of safety I feel in my relationship, the sense of safety I feel in my environment that I have. My body is now telling me it's okay and it's safe to look at Now. You have a moment, you're safe, we have time and space. You don't have to hide these things from yourself anymore. You don't have to ignore them, you don't have to numb them. It's okay to process now, which is you know, I keep telling myself like it's nothing to avoid, it's actually a beautiful place to arrive.
Speaker 1: So no, it's spiritual. It's like, I mean, I've had so many experiences like that in my relationship and then also by myself, and like there is not much difference between like feeling the ecstasy of like an orgasm and also feeling like the love of what God feels.
Speaker 2: Like in your life too, it's the same thing.
Speaker 1: And I know that's what I'm saying, is like, but like there's so much so many people will listen to that and be like what the fuck Like when you have really allowed yourself the freedom to remove all shame and be seen whether that's by your for yourself or with someone else in the act of like what is like one of the one is the most holiest act of like being human, which is creation and love. Then like it's just it's just it's just incredible and the healing that can happen there. But for me, like, yes, I've experienced moments like that, but I haven't been able to sustain them in the ways like that. I you know, there's basically I'm saying, there's still work to be done, but I'm grateful for the journey of like contra, I'm think great grateful for the journey of all the all the different spaces and places and the women that I've met along the way that have guided me to knowing my body better, because it definitely wasn't men that helped. Actually, it's been women that have brought me closer to like my sexuality, and not because I've slept with women. It's just like witnessing other women in their embodiment, in the freedom of who they are has has done that. And so it's just important for us to be in circle with one another and be able to have these kind of conversations and be able to share like the fact that you know, this person writing in bravely in our discord for everyone to see that, like you know, she's struggling with this, where a lot of people would feel ashamed, you know. So like I just I'm just so grateful that we have this community where we can can talk and share about where we're at and help each other.
Speaker 2: Yes, and we're the journey is hopefully forever, you know, like we're always learning, Like the life is the journey, and it's beautiful, and we're not ever healed, we're always in process. We're always in healing, and do things get easier and better and like more clear, Yes, if you're devoted to constantly like adjusting and finding pleasure and also being gentle with the adjustments. Like I also feel like in this chapter, I'm like, I just want to be treated nicely by myself to myself and like be gentle and like because every day life goes on, you know, every day, like we wake up and we start over and it's a new day, and I just like, I know women are so hard on themselves, and like we're all just figuring it out.
Speaker 1: Amen, you have an information, it's week. We're all just figuring it out.
Speaker 2: We're all just figuring it out. Be gentle with yourself. Yeah, because it's true.
Speaker 1: I can't believe already thirty eight Wow, that's not that's fine. All of it's fine. I'm actually forty isn't scary to me. It's just a it's just like a marker. And I feel like for me, and that's what it's like when Sebastian told me you're that midlife if you live till eighty, it is oh wow, Okay, I mean hopefully I live longer than that, but yeah, kind of it's a roundish. It's a roundish midlife. For sure, you're healthy at minimum, and like something crazy doesn't happen like you.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing, something crazy could happen. It's like it's no guarantee, like we can exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why you gotta just do it now, do it all now, take the solo trip, now, book the retreat. Now, come to Costa Rica, Hay, Now that's this summer now, Like make sure you're you know, your cup is filled in all areas now, like go try that new fucking restaurant you've been wanting to try.
Speaker 2: Now Yeah, like yeah, pretty much, you know.
Speaker 1: Like forgive that person now, tell that other person you love them, now all the things, like just try to be present, try to be like try to like let's just try to be on ten all the time. Yeah, like but like in the in like not down ten, like stressful ten, but like in the presence of yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the beauty of today, the beauty of right now, the beauty of where you're at right in this very moment, and.
Speaker 1: What you want and what you're creating and what you want to leave behind. And yeah, so I'm excited to go do that. I'll give you guys. It's an update on my solo trip. How long are you going for a week? I love your nice It's gonna be nice one week.
Speaker 2: What made you choose Mexico City cheap?
Speaker 1: And I love Mexico City. Yeah, Mexico City is nice.
Speaker 2: I really as part of Escondido near the beach.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That take a flight from Mexico City a small plane. I don't know. I don't think so. I think everything's a small thing. But I also well, the first time I went to Mexico City, I was like, I could live here. I started looking at apartments and ship I had there's something I have a connection there. I don't know. Maybe some months my ancestors were over there. But yeah, so I'm going to go there for two days and then I'm going to go to Puertoes Gondido, which has always been on my bucket list and I wanted to go for my birthday. That time that I left Nisha and Brandon with my ex boyfriend and left the Airbnb and went to a hotel.
Speaker 2: I got about that I was trying to go there.
Speaker 1: That wasn't tuloom, though I know we end up going to Tulom because the world lockdown. It was like it was it was like right out of COVID and like that. I was either gonna go to o Wahaka and Escondido. But I didn't realize that mech well, I know Mexico is big, but I didn't realize how hard it is to travel. Like I thought, Oh, I can just go from I can just drive from the thinking of Costa Rica was like I've driven in through terrains and shit, I got that. They were like, no, bit twelve hours, Yes you could, but it's gonna take twelve hours. I was like, okay, never mind. So we went to Tulum instead. But I don't know if that feel like Tuloom. I don't know if it's kind of it's a little a shady energy. Now, yeah, it's over. It's been colonized and colonized. Did you see Bali?
Speaker 2: Uh like made a a law that if you do a sponsored post from Bali that you could be arrested. Its attained. If you do a sponsored like using them for tourism, a sponsored post, you will be detained.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not fucking around just because they need to get their ship together to a little bit I mean because because it's too many people, so it's too close to fucking white ass Australia. Yeah, it's the whites everywhere there.
Speaker 1: It's so beautiful. I'm going to go back. I really want to go back. Love Balie so much. Before we get out of here, I think it's Terot.
Speaker 2: Time, Terot time, terror time.
Speaker 1: What is it? The Nine of Cups? What does it look like? Oh? Okay, it looks like.
Speaker 2: You got a ship together, aund right ups. Oh you can try me if you like it, says the first thing I saw. This first thing that I saw is it's it's generally known as the make a wish card. You know those moments when you glance around and feel your heart overflowing with love and appreciation for everything you have created in your life. That's what the Nine of Cups is about. Emotional fulfillment, happiness, and contentment. When this card appears in a tarot reading, you're content in all aspects of your life, relationships, work, lifestyle, well being, and more. You are basking in the abundance of life and experiencing your emotions with such intensity and pleasure. This is why the Nine of Cups is often called the wish card. It comes as a sign that the planet's aligned and you have everything you wished for. You couldnt be happier. If you made your wish and you're patiently waiting for it to come to fruition, then this card is an excellent omen that will soon be granted. The Nine of Cups is an invitation to splurge, indulge, and enjoy life's pleasures. This includes enjoying good food and wine, appreciating the arts, making love, relaxing in a luxurious resort, or experiencing beauty. Live in the moment, and give yourself permission to indulge temporarily without any guilt about the possible negative consequences of such pleasure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Go in word, bitch, Yeah go in word. Be in devotion to yourself, Go on solo trips, go to the sex party, fill all your cups.
Speaker 2: Remember to count your blessings and express gratitude for what you have. Start or end every day by creating a mental list of the three things for which you are most grateful.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do that. Yeah, that's starting today, all the way through my trip and forever.
Speaker 2: Do you need to add a gratitude segment? Maybe the things you're grateful for. Over time, you will intensify your sense of contentment and your ability to attract what you wish for. It is the law of attraction. We are testimonies to the law of attraction. We have really quite literally built this. This has been our vision. I literally, oh my fucking god, I just had a vision and one of our one million shared notes a long time ago, there is a picture of a there's like a neon sign. There's this fucking palm tree. Literally, this is what we envisioned. I think it was like a nighttime a night you're talking about a night life show.
Speaker 1: I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's one of our first notes together. That's probably gone on for five years. But wow, I gotta look that notes up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we created this, and I'm grateful for what we've created. I'm grateful for you. I'm grateful for you guys listening that have been on this journey with us. I'm grateful for uh breath that I could even breathe to speak on this motherfucking mic. I'm just I'm grateful. So and I have been feeling grateful even though like there's been a lot of shifts going on, but I am grateful for them. I'm grateful that I know I have this. I think I'm getting into deeper knowing that I like everything always works out. Yeah, everything is gonna be fine. It's just the the in betweenness that is, like.
Speaker 2: You know, because there's always like we always have this definition of what fine is going to be and how it's gonna come, Like God's gonna come down and give you the call. You're a millionaire bitch, it's.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, God, Hey, it's God, It's time to go see you know. But it's like it never happens that way.
Speaker 2: So it's like we might as well just accept that it doesn't really happen that way. It's always like a gradual build and then you're like, oh shit, I'm here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So and then I realized, because we're sitting in our manifestation, like now's the time we get to like sharpen it, you know what I mean, Like we just had we threw some shit out, and a lot of it came like on travel a time. I want to be so cool travel all the time. And then like okay, we travel all the time, literally all the time. You know.
Speaker 1: That was all of our manifestation board that we made.
Speaker 2: Yes, travel travel with our kids, travel travel, and then we did. We traveled a lot and we are traveling a lot, and I'm grateful for that. And then I'm like, oh, we could, like we can fine tune it. And it's not a matter of if it's going to happen, it's just a matter of when.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so yeah, And I'm grateful for creation energy. I'm grateful to be a woman. I'm grateful to be a black woman.
Speaker 2: I'm so grateful.
Speaker 1: I'm grateful to be a black woman during this beautiful month of just black focus and celebration, and I'm just thank you God, make me black in every make me blacker next lifetime, not black, actually can be a little more blessed, just a little more, you know, just like come on a bit cheb and like just a reminder that in this time and space, like they're literally.
Speaker 2: Harvesting our fear, they're harvesting our anger and like the joy, the connection, the pleasure, like literally black pleasure is revolutionary.
Speaker 1: So like just don't forget and under attack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like we're constander attack. It's not for no reason, Like this is why we have to go harder in the paint of the pleasure, you know, like really go to the barbecue, really laugh hard, really be like in love, really have meaningful relationships, really dance, you know, like really just experience live music, touch, vulnerability, just expression, creativity, like it all. It really is a blessing to be black in this time, in this age. And like don't get wrapped up in the in the bullshit because they're feeding at specific things because they know our enlightenment, in our connection is the judgment to the entire system.
Speaker 1: So like it's just yeah, it just feels like go time. That's what I keep feeling, Like just all your ideas, all your void like everything, all your opinions. It's not a time to shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: No, it's not a time to shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Well, you need to shut the fuck with talking to everybody.
Speaker 2: I was to stop talking to people. I'm gonna talk here.
Speaker 1: But it's not a time to like silence your arts and your opinions. Like that's exactly what they're trying to do right now with so much And it's so beautiful to see like like black art creators like just pushing through and saying fuck you, fuck that. Like I just saw vic menso raise like twenty thousand dollars for like like fourteen hours for his short film. And it's just like that's what I'm talking about, like not waiting, not waiting on anybody, not like not waiting on the perfect time, the a perfect opportunity to take that solo trip, the perfect time to write the script, the perfect time to start your fucking podcast, perfect time to have your like whatever it is, or the perfect time to take a break because maybe you've been in goot season for a long time, like it's caliber, it's go time to do whatever is it is that is going to bring you in closer like communion with yourself because that's what's under attack.
Speaker 2: And also like you have to get rid of the rules in order to embody that. You have to like stop questioning yourself. You have to be more sexual, be more loud, whatever it is. Like even with the women I see like the pigmies and this weird era like of like this is not the time to pretend, Like this is not the time to just to like to be within the system because it's safe. It's the time to be wild and feral and like be all of yourselves, like in blackness and femininity, in womenhood because they are literally it's under attack. And like that's the thing with this, this whole movement too, is like once the marbles have come out of the fucking barrel, they can't go back in. Like you can't undo, like you can't undo rights. We've already experienced it, you know, So just be.
Speaker 1: More you yea, more love, more accepting, question your belief systems and you know, like you're not going to agree with everybody. I don't agree with everybody, but that doesn't mean that I have to degrade people or like downplay people's experiences and truths. And so it's just a matter of like being open hearted and helpful.
Speaker 2: And not accepting things just how they are, but.
Speaker 1: Being helpful, like to be better. Don't just be talking, just be talking, just for shut the fuck up. Okay. Anyway, thank you for going on this rant with us, on this journey as usual. We love you so so much. If you have a second, please go subscribe to this YouTube channel and also rate and review this podcast and check out the good vibrantreet. We're going to Costa Rica this summer. Come take your solo trip. You know I'm being brave. You'd be Brave with me, Come meet us, and we're doing a Momy and Me Retreat July fourteenth through the nineteenth and a Women's Retreat Retreat July twenty fourth through the twenty ninth, and it's fucking epic, so come through. You can follow me at watch Erica on Instagram.
Speaker 2: You can follow me at Mila Underscore map with the two piece We love you Thane