Speaker 1: Cool Zone Media, Welcome to it could happen here. This is our twenty twenty five predictions episode. We were starting to bicker off bike about what we predicted last year, and I was talking about the things we predicted, and one of the things I predicted early on, I was like, I think Kim Kardashian will be part of the Trump cabinet, and like, honestly goals.
Speaker 2: At this point, but I'm not that.
Speaker 1: Far off though, like because essentially what he has done is he's basically tried to go for people that are good on TV. It's true, It's true, and like going off of that reality TV energy.
Speaker 3: Finally we will acknowledge the Armenian genocide.
Speaker 2: I was I was vibing, okay, James.
Speaker 4: I was vibing genocide.
Speaker 3: Just James, all right, Viba side.
Speaker 1: God, all right, Mia Wogs here, I'm a Garrison's here, James Stout's here, and the dishonorable Robert Evans is also here.
Speaker 3: I judge that nickname bad Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: Wow, let's let's go over some of our terrible twenty twenty four predictions just briefly. Now. Unfortunately, there was a lot of election ones which were very sad to listen to. Oh no, now, we were correct about many things we did. We did talk about how Harris would probably be a really bad candidate to run against Trump totally forgot about that. We did.
Speaker 3: We did huge duff for us. Yeah, for the country. That brief period of time when Biden stepped down, it really felt like it might be I mean, she did better than he would have done. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I think that's just because we were still just reeling from that debate, because so bad that like anything was like, oh my god, there's like a life.
Speaker 3: Look at how she can walk thirty forty feet at a time, exact exact sentence. Good God.
Speaker 4: None of us picked specifically at at that point in time, but we did pinpoint Trump's orbit and his like campaign like hmm crew pretty well, like Mia predicted that RFK Junior could be a Trump VP pick, and though he didn't become VP, he essentially kind of took over the VP like campaigning role from vans in.
Speaker 3: Like Augusta was so bad at it, we.
Speaker 4: All decided that like vivec was simply like way too loud and like obnoxious, so Trump would like find some other spot for him.
Speaker 2: Stand by that and that's what happened.
Speaker 4: He's still in the orbit, but he's not super close. So if he talked about possibly Christine nome As is getting LinkedIn with Trump maybe for VP. Now that didn't happen for VP, but christineoam is in the cabinet.
Speaker 2: Good job passed me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Robert said that he would not be shocked if Trump got close with Tulca Gabbert and other less good predictions. I predicted that a d why our host would get pied unfortunately did not come to pass. There's still time.
Speaker 3: It's still twenty twenty fours, right.
Speaker 4: Not when this airs, not when this air. Yes, Kim Kardashian getting into politics, it didn't really happen. She kind of stated at her regular coast level. Sorry, Sophie, so far.
Speaker 2: Trust me.
Speaker 1: She did all those things when Trump was elected the first time, where all of a sudden she was, like with other lawyers trying to get people out of jail by utilizing Trump.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, and she was doing that with the Biden campaign as well, not as visible a Harris campaign. She was meeting with Harris multiple times. She kind of stayed at this like distant but like talkative place.
Speaker 1: That's the Kardashian way, distant and talkative.
Speaker 4: Speaking of speaking of your other prediction was that people would start forgetting about the Nazi stuff and Kanye would put out a well received album, which kind of happens. Yeah, yeah, yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 1: God, I haven't about Kanye in so many months. It was really nice, well, really nice, thanks Garrison.
Speaker 4: Lastly, my failed prediction is that if Trump won the election, that there would be two solid weeks of writing which simply did not happen.
Speaker 3: Yes, nothing happened.
Speaker 4: Think it's actually kind of interesting, and we will maybe unpack that in the coming months as Trump's second term kind of settles in. I'm sure we will kind of revisit why we think this did not happen. Certainly, I'm curious about what inauguration Day will look like. But but yeah, that was a lot so sorry. Morsey is still alive, David David Scavenger is still alive, Putin is still alive. And though James did say that Asad would eat it, and though a Sad didn't die, he kind of did eat it.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, I mean James, Yeah, that's that's not gonna be the biggest dub of the year. That's right, Damn, I forgot no one about that. Really happy with myself.
Speaker 2: Now, James, I'm so proud of you, buddy.
Speaker 3: You got to pick another one this year. Yeah, may On long baby, he's next.
Speaker 4: Let's I guess let's start with some kind of dictator predictions. What do we think will happen to like a dictator in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Which is Hace is gonna die? Do we think? Go just general dictator predictions?
Speaker 4: Dictator predictions. It can be maybe we get a new one, you know, maybe we get a new fancy one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I don't know. Yeah, something's happening in January.
Speaker 5: I have two well one of them, I mean it's kind of a hack one, but I don't think. I don't think the Juneo memr makes out of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think not in the version is today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the hack one. The the other one is another Assad one. Is I think someone actually does assassinate a sod Well, he's like like he he gets too full of himself and he goes to Abi Dabi and some moze brotherhood guy just wax him.
Speaker 4: Yep, Okay, may Assad prediction is he becomes a Russia Today hosts. That's my assad prediction.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know he's going to open his ophthalmology clinic.
Speaker 3: No, I mean I think he's going to get signed to host a podcast by a little a little network you might have heard of called cool Zone Media. Congratulations, guys, let's bring him on. So if you get him on the get him on the zoom, tell him you can. You can hop in the room now for sure, baby.
Speaker 4: We are merging with Tennant Media to bring up our friend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, welcome to the podha.
Speaker 3: He's actually doing a whole media tour with the pod Save guys next week. That's got to be fascinating.
Speaker 6: Pod Save bathis Syria be the most cursed podcast in the world.
Speaker 1: My Dictator slash World Leader prediction is that despite being nen Yahoo's I was thinking, yeah, last ride.
Speaker 3: From your mouth to whatever fucking clot is working its way through his coronary.
Speaker 2: In a year. I really fucking hope. I'm really fucking hope. I'm right, we all do.
Speaker 3: I don't know what else to say there, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's a big thing for the world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, we are verging into not doing predictions just doing hopes and dreams.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well I did Morrissey like that last year. We didn't get it, and I'm sack.
Speaker 4: We need some hopes and dreams out in the world.
Speaker 2: Fair enough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you know what else? We need team money from these advertisers. That's right, and we.
Speaker 1: Are back, all right, Garrison, what's next?
Speaker 4: So usually in the middle of these prediction episodes, I like doing our like third annual death segment, who do we think will die? And I guess we kind of touched on this briefly, but I don't think we actually secure death for any of those people in our predictions, just that they would, you know, have circumstances change. Though for this year's death segment we have. We have a bit of a twist. So it turns out about two years ago on Spotify Wrapped day, we all woke up to the news that both Angela BATTLEMENTI was embarrassingly my number one Spotify artist that year, but also that Henry Kissinger died and this Spotify rap today we will come to the news that the United Healthcare CEO was gunned down in New York City. So Spotify Rapped twenty twenty five who's dying, Who's who's dying on Spotify rap to day, So this is like what late November, early December, we don't really know Spotify rapped death day predictions.
Speaker 1: So long, Farewell Loved, are saying good bye, Mitch McConnell.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good one. That's an easy one, Okay, I'll give it to you.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking, like, who's got to get through most of the year but not finish it out. You know, it's tough.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna make my call tye up resip air to one. You know. That's that's that's my hope. That's a long shot. I know, yes, he doesn't seem like he's in bad health, but that's a big one.
Speaker 4: Kiss Kissinger was a long shot too, because he was like arguably immortals.
Speaker 3: He'd kept living for so fucking long.
Speaker 1: Ah, so long, Farewell Love Eater, say goodbye Musk.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say that. I think he might die.
Speaker 4: You think we're finally gonna get that drug overdose.
Speaker 3: I just he just seems to be spiraling so hard.
Speaker 2: Right now, the spirals mad real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's getting everything he wants, though, But I mean that that also.
Speaker 4: It's it's true.
Speaker 3: Sometimes that's dangerous, yeah, especially if you are addicted to a drug that you can get in unlimited, pure quantities and no one will ever say no to handing it to you.
Speaker 4: We have some more must predictions for later on the episode. Okay, but I can see of some, you know, like fantously the Secret Service, you know, not not great at hiding there own drug problems. I can I can see possibly with Musk entering a new level of comfort, maybe the spiraling a little a little too far out of his.
Speaker 3: Control, and two Secret Service stations are found dead with Fitnyl infected blow.
Speaker 4: Maybe a SpaceX launch goes really wrong. Who's to say? Who's to say? Damn? I gotta think of who? Who? My who? My Spotify rapped Day death is.
Speaker 5: I have a long shot. Oh yeah, My long shot is that sometime on Spotify rap Day, JK Rolling sees a trans woman just like existing and gets so mad.
Speaker 3: She has an aneurysm and dies.
Speaker 4: She's looking through the Spotify wraps and she knows that trans would make the best music, and she she sees it, gets so mad she just she just kills over.
Speaker 6: She transvestigates every single female artist on the Spotify rap list and dies of sleep deprivation.
Speaker 5: Doing so her her own fans start transvestigating her.
Speaker 3: This is the edge.
Speaker 4: Okay, I have a real long shot here, but I can see how it could happen. So we're we're in. We're in like what like month, month ten eleven of Trump term two. Right, the right wing nazi content creators are settling, are settling into their into their kind of groove. Some of them aren't really happy at Trump, not like you know, carrying on all of all of his big lofty promises. And one one disgruntled fan of Nick Fuentes does something crazy on Spotify rapped day, and that's that's that's My prediction is that somehow something really weird like like stalker or fan does something to to mister Fuentes. Just pure prediction on like just like what would be the oddest, oddest thing to happen, but something that could totally make sense. Maybe it's like an old like Kanye fan, you know, from Kanye and Nicks from his na Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I feel like it's it's his fandom's getting close enough to pull some like weird crazy shit like that on like a weird like on like a on like a deeply parasocially destructive level, like Stephen King's misery. A misery happens to Nick Quintes, but he doesn't, but he doesn't make it, he doesn't make it out. That's that's my Spotify wrapped prediction.
Speaker 3: I have said for years Nick Flintes is going to go down live probably maybe maybe live. He's gonna go down like George Lincoln Rockwell. It is not going to be like an enemy of his, that does it. It's going to be a result of his incredibly messy personal life. Yeah, like someone is going to take him down. M hm, like it's it's that Yeah, Yeah, that feels right.
Speaker 2: Do we have a non categorized predictions? Is it that time yet?
Speaker 4: Sure? Now that we have, we have finished our Spotify wrapped predictions, And I do not know who my top artists will be. This last year it was Trent resnor so salute that's like, okay, Garrison Challenger soundtrack, that thing fucking bops.
Speaker 1: I tried to make Robert watch that on the way to oh is it the d n C or the r n C, I don't remember, and but he wouldn't watch it with headphones and so it was just on on the plane.
Speaker 4: I think it was the DNC. That's terrible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think I was reading a Nick Land.
Speaker 4: Honestly, that's a vibe that actually pairs quite well.
Speaker 3: I landed completely deranged. It was great. Ready to work.
Speaker 2: A prediction.
Speaker 1: A prediction that I have is that like Trump basically tries to move a lot of the main time he spends to mar Alago versus the White House. Like I feel like he's going to make mar al Lago some like national monument type shit so that he can take whatever the fuck documents he wants from the White House to mar A Lago and spend as much time there as he wants and make that like a national residence or some shit.
Speaker 3: Went to White House.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the whiter House, we could call it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so true. True. Since No, I'm kind of interested to watch what happens with AOC over the next year, because she has definitely become to a lot of folks that progressive and on the left like a villain over the last year. And I kind of wouldn't be surprised if, like, in assuming there's still politics in twenty years, when we're talking to young people. They think of her like Pelosi, and we're like, oh, you've got to understand when things started out, this was a very different person.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah. And I'm not saying that's a fair way to characterize her now or where she'll go. I'm just saying, like, I wouldn't be shocked if that's the way a lot of folks are looking at it in fucking a few years, because I'm saying I'm hearing a lot of that now. Yeah, people are very angry at her over largely Gaza. But yeah, also the fact that she and Bernie both tried to back Biden kind of yeah late in his uh centicence.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, My My big one for the year is this is the this is the year the economy finally collapses, Like, this is the year you find out that no company has made any fucking money in a decade. It's all been being pumped up by like a deranged combination of interest rate bullshit, a bunch of fucking money from like overnight repo purchases, keeping the banks propped up. And I don't know if it's gonna be the trade war that fucking blows it up, although I think that will instantly detonate everything. I don't know, maybe it's maybe it's a Chinese housing bubble, maybe type bubble, find the collapse, maybe all three of them hit at the same time. This is the year fucking goes. I've never actually put my name down down on this on the show. On any other fucking year. This is the year the zombie economy will fall over dead. The necromancy cannot hold.
Speaker 3: I guess my prediction is that the economy is going to be basically identical to the Biden economy in that we're going to get like fucked up inflation and people are going to be very angry, and the number will continue to go up on the stock market because that's kind of what it's designed to do. That's my theory.
Speaker 2: And the housing market will still be trash.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we will never afford homes and housing's just gonna get more expensive. It will be interesting to see Trump's entire all of his backers and his whole media. Like. One thing that will be easier for the left is really hitting conservatives on inflation as it gets horrible again or continues to suck, because that's, you know, at this point, just a factor of the economy is intended. Yeah, that they all have to pretend, isn't. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And before we go to a break, I just want to say the price of eggs will go up.
Speaker 3: I need to get chickens now. Oh yeah, this bird flu thing is not gonna help with eggs. Oh boy, oh boy, get your eggs now, by one hundred, by thousands of dollars of eggs.
Speaker 6: Now, there was some kind of device to make eggs and you could have in your own God, Oh.
Speaker 1: My goodness, it's time for ads.
Speaker 4: I guess to piggyback off of Robert and MEA's predictions there in the economy. My prediction is that once I finally launched cool zone coin this year, I'm gonna make a big If the economy is gonna go down, I am gonna be going up. Everyone's gonna start buying cool zone coin because the US dollar becomes worthless. Bitcoin's gonna crash too. It's fake, but cool zone coin has real fungible value.
Speaker 3: Well yeah. The thing about cool zone coin that makes it different from all of the other crypto coins is that it is really based on a fundamentally limited and valuable resource, which is movies from the nineties that I showed Garrison and they actually liked. So, you know, there's there's only so many cool Zone coins that can be in circulation.
Speaker 4: We're lucky I was in Portland this Christmas because we really stocked up a few more of those nineties classics to bump up the price of cool Zone coin going into twenty twenty five.
Speaker 6: That's right, everybody, Wow, sell your house by cool Zone coin.
Speaker 3: Have you seen Hook Garrison?
Speaker 4: I have seen Hook like, oh.
Speaker 3: Of course, of course, good, Yeah, a classic.
Speaker 2: Have you seen Wickerman nineteen seventy three?
Speaker 4: You know, I actually haven't. I've been waiting to catch it in the theater.
Speaker 2: We will make this happen at some point necessary.
Speaker 4: I would I would love too. I would love too.
Speaker 6: I bet one thing. I think it's very predictable. Borders stuff will stunt on another caravan of migrants, and I think it's pretty easy for them to kind of organize that and make that happen, and it will be a way for Trump to flex his border fascism. Yeah, much like he did in twenty eighteen. Maybe they'll wait till the midterms again, there's always a fun border disaster for the midterms.
Speaker 2: Could I just do one. That might not be a prediction, but like a Sophie.
Speaker 3: Hope, sure, yeah, get it.
Speaker 2: Something has to happen to those Paul brothers.
Speaker 3: Oh, Sophie, Oh yeah that's possible. Yeah. My prediction for the Paul brothers is that one of them dies within the next five years, and one of them lives to be one hundred and seven. Oh that tracks sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they decide to take on Bob Dylan in a boxing match and only one of them survives.
Speaker 3: I think Bob Dylan'll live in this next year.
Speaker 6: But I've just found Bob Dylan's tweets the purest thing. He just tweets about what he's doing.
Speaker 3: What a hero.
Speaker 1: Netflix paying Jake Paul to billions of dollars to fight nine hundred year old Mike Tyson and then Jake Paul coming in on like a vintage car and spraying his product and it having higher streaming numbers than the Super Bowl?
Speaker 3: Is that real?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: To be fair, that was a rancid super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Rancid super Bowl. This this cannot this cannot be.
Speaker 3: Most of us just turned in on the off Chane, so Jake Paul would die.
Speaker 4: Yes, that is true. That is true.
Speaker 3: Or at least get bitten.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, all of us were hoping that Mike Tyson was not in fact sixty years old.
Speaker 2: But he is sixty years old.
Speaker 1: So uh yeah, some god, Yeah something, something's gotta give. Oh, and there won't be a left wing Joe Rogan, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know, Sophie.
Speaker 4: As soon as we logicals so good, I think we can really.
Speaker 2: Oh there'll be so there'll be somebody trying to.
Speaker 3: Be Oh Sorphie, there already.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: By the way, it's time for me to do our new ad plug. You've heard of how good elk meat is for you, and you've heard of how liver is a superfood. Well now try new Elk liver steaks. It's just just ground up liver shoved inside a steak. I send it through the mail through FedEx five day delivery. It is not refrigerated in any way.
Speaker 4: No refrigeration.
Speaker 6: It's better at roop temp, better at ROOPTEMP to get the healthy bacteria.
Speaker 3: It gives you mystical powers.
Speaker 4: Of One of my I guess more hopes and its still partial predictions, is that National Guard gets into a scuffle with border patrol in some kind of blue state.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, good chance.
Speaker 4: We have some brave and strong governor is gonna is gonna salute the troops and send out our proud National Guard boys to fight off ice. That's just a battle I would love to see. I've wanted to see that ever since Portland twenty twenty, to see National Guard troops fight against federal forces.
Speaker 3: Two groups of men who don't really know how to use their guns, using their guns. No, it's gonna be amazing.
Speaker 4: So battle, I've wanted to see you for like five years.
Speaker 3: Who's plate carriers at the top closer to their nipples? It's anyone's game.
Speaker 4: I need to see it. I need to see it. Come on.
Speaker 3: I would like to see it from a distance, because that would be a shit show. Yeah, from a sizable distance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, General Whitmer, let's go.
Speaker 3: Let's go expensing a fucking telescope for that firefight? Yeah, yeah, a periscope. Maybe I trust the Iraqi Army more than either of those sides.
Speaker 6: I've seen a lot of dudes five guns while ducking behind a KB holding the gun.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 6: And then it does look fun. It does look fun. It is, Yeah, definitely, I would like to do that. But they kicked me out the range every time because of woke how sad. Well, not anymore, James, Yeah, that's also the casualties. Yet not any more, James Wolke is beaten. Yeah, that's right. Yeah, they wait went, they went broke. I'm going to buy the range, that's right, and we'll all fall from behind the bentress.
Speaker 4: Now, oh mama. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Other predictions, maybe we'll get a good solid couple of weeks of writing again, and that Garrison said, like, maybe it'll only take a year or two this time.
Speaker 4: I don't think that anymore.
Speaker 3: Something will have to change. Yeah, there will have to be a material change in either organizing or social conditions, because people will need to either be vastly more desperate than they are right now, or they will need to have a specific reason to think, well, this time, getting out in the street might do something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think we're gonna kind of continue the trends that that we've been seeing, which which points towards a bit of an apathy, towards like like big popular mobilizations, and more towards kind of bizarre lone wolf attacks, something that you know could be slightly even it's a slightly problematic or you know, possibly darker productions. I think we'll have like a really bad Luigi copycat within the next like four months.
Speaker 6: Sure, yes, the years of Luigi, Like, it's not gonna be good.
Speaker 3: It's not gonna be good. There's probably gonna be a situation where some guy either gets the best case is that he gets killed immediately by the dude's security. The worst case is there's a big public firefight and a whole fuck let of people get hit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, didn't I predict that there would be a big public crime with a three D printed gun last year?
Speaker 4: I think that was the year before we talked about that.
Speaker 3: Oh damn, okay, so close and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I mean this, this certainly does kind of fit that mold. We'll see how much that like gets focused on in the trial and like continued reporting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and in that legislation too, I missed a death. We can also include it in the hope section. Matthew Iglesias, that motherfucker, motherfucker has been standing bullshit for twenty years. It just it cannot continue. He's lost a juice a little bit. I think he sees on the way out, all right.
Speaker 3: Something very funny did just happen that we should talk about as a team. Senator Doug Mastriano, taught a thirty year US Army veteran who taught at the War College, just tweeted an indignant, furious tweet about the US government not being honest with Americans about like what's happening with these drones? And yeah, and the picture of the crash drone is a tie fighter. That's like a model tie fighter on the bed of a flatbed.
Speaker 4: Yes, we've all lost our mind.
Speaker 3: Hot at the US Army War College, they're not sending their best people. Oh fuck, that's funny, amazing stuff. That's one of the best things I've seen out here. Oh good me.
Speaker 4: Finally, I like the closer predictions a little bit. On Trump's cabinet. I think it's pretty pretty sick to say, considering his last presidency, we'll have at least one third cabinet turnover by the end of the year. Yeah, this is something that we've been talking about a lot. When do we think Musk is gonna get the boot? And based on the way Trump's kind of positioned him, I'm not sure if it's gonna be as soon as what we all kind of initially thought because Trump has kept him out of his inner orbit but pretty solidly in his middle orbit, like he's not in any like real position. Right, yeah, he has Doge, but like, come on.
Speaker 3: It just came out that he's not gonna be able to get a high the highest security clearance.
Speaker 1: There you go, funny, but like he has him sitting next to his family at Thanksgiving totally.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no, no, totally. And especially in like the three weeks after the election, they were like they were like honeymoon, right they were. They were neck and neck and something that's gonna like start dissipating. Musk can't get fully booted out because like you know, the federal government needs SpaceX and and unlike Musk's other like technologies, so like they will remain friendly, but like you're not going to be in the close position that they are now. I initially I put that date for being March twentieth, twenty twenty five, you know, a two months after inauguration day. It's it's enough time to get you know, for for someone like Trump to get tired of Musk's like personality. But I think I might stretch that out a little bit more now than my initial prediction. I think I think they might do a little bit more of a long term game here. But that also means that that MUSK maybe will not have as much like constant influence as what it was first looking like in those like, you know, three months after the election.
Speaker 3: I think that RFK Junior is probably at pushed out of the picture before Musk is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if he tries to get rid of the fucking polio vaccine, it's gonna be a real quick trip to the unemployment line for Bobby Boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I really I don't think Trump's that reckquest. No, that would be quite quite a line to get rid of the polio vac See.
Speaker 6: Trump's so so old, like he remembers he's old.
Speaker 1: But if, but if RFK Junior could get the wheat ingredient out of the McDonald's fries, I'd be most obliged.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, I'm I'm sure that he's gonna He's gonna reverse one hundred years of corn subsidies and get corn served out of our Coca Cola. I believe in RFK.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel pretty good about the continuing legality of Kraton as long as he's the HHS head there you go. All it's gonna take, is one of Joe Rogan's friends, speaking in his ear.
Speaker 4: We'll be all right, We're gonna have legally required DMT for everyone in the country.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why not. I think we need and I've been I've been saying this for years. We need to put the lithium back in the water. We also need to use those crop dusting planes and just like fill them with xanax. Just just just calm everyone down, take everything back a couple of steps.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna go pet some dogs. So the podcast is over.
Speaker 4: Happy New Year, everyone, Happy, Happy new everyone. I do want everyone to pick one thing that that that they're going to do this year that will improve their life, however small. For me, I'm gonna get a new mirror. We're gonna all pick one thing. We call that Project twenty twenty five. It's what one thing we can do to improve our lives and you know, and then by extension, the lives of everyone else around us. So make sure everyone has their own personal Project twenty twenty five going into this next year. I think we will need it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm holding my Project twenty twenty five in my arms right now.
Speaker 4: Your new dog, Your new dog I adopted.
Speaker 1: I adopted Anderson a sibling, and her name is Truman.
Speaker 3: Lovely after our greatest US president, after not.
Speaker 1: The greatest US president. I would never name a child of mine after our president.
Speaker 4: After the sheriff in Twin Peaks. That's right. Also, no, all right, well we love that.
Speaker 3: Off to the house. Did viv who grew up in the Truman show Gates? That Gate is Gates? Yeah, named your to Matt Gates childhood host.
Speaker 4: Is like totally un of an job. Now, that's so funny.
Speaker 2: It's very funny.
Speaker 1: It's very very funny. And I feel and I feel like we should end on that note. So ha to Matt Gates.
Speaker 2: Anyways, Anderson Truman to the fuck out of here.
Speaker 7: It could Happen Here is a production of cool Zone Media. For more podcasts from cool Zone Media, visit our website Coolzonemedia dot com for check us out on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you.
Speaker 2: Listen to podcasts.
Speaker 7: You can now find sources for It Could Happen Here listed directly in episode descriptions. Thanks for listening.