Speaker 1: It's time for Donkey of the Day.
Speaker 2: It's a read.
Speaker 1: But you're so good at you're trying to be a fake as Charlamagne. You don't wants Charlamagne to damn chlom Maine.
Speaker 3: Who do you given dusky other day too? Now, well, Sexy Raan, Donkey Today for Thursday, October seventeenth goes to approved by Donald J. Trump, paid for by Donald J. Trump for President twenty twenty four inc. I know what you're thinking, uncle Charlotte. What the hell are you talking about? Donkey to Day goes to approved by Donald J. Trump, paid for by Donald J. Trump for President twenty twenty four Incorporated. What the reason I'm saying them is because that is who is at the end of this propaganda ad okay that Trump's campaign is pushing that has myself in dj NV in it. Okay, Sleutor, all the members of the Breakfast Club across the country drop on the clues bombs for all the Breakfast Club members across the country. If you are a faithful listener of this show, you are indeed a member of the club. I've been seeing them say this to me on social media for a while, but I don't be paying attention to comments like that on social media, so I didn't know what the hell they was talking about. But my Canary Yellow comrade DJ Envy actually sent me to commercial and earlier this week, Donald J. Trump tweeted it out, okay, and he put it on his Instagram. He actually posted it the day before I was set to have the audio town hall we the People with the Vice President Kamala Harris. Which is why I didn't acknowledge it earlier this week, because I know the devil will be busy. I know the devil will try and do everything possible to stop and distract you from your purpose. So I ignored it so I could handle my business. But today is a new day, and Brett Behar asked her about it on Fox News last night, so why not Now? I'm not gonna play the commercial, but just know Trump is using DJ and Envy.
Speaker 1: He's using DJ Nvy and I without our permission. Okay.
Speaker 3: My attorney sent the Trump campaign a cease and desist earlier this week, did Joe?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, absolutely all right, But they are running these campaign ads in battleground states and during NFL and college football games. That's why I first saw it and when I first saw it, we were in here having a conversation about it. My reaction was because of the backdrop of football, it was effective. Okay, first thing you hearing the commercial is Kamala Harris supports taxpayer funded ginger transition surgeries for inmates. The Trump commercial, you know, has me repeating the line because I'm explaining the commercial to the listeners, and I also say that if you're watching that commercial during football and you hear that line, you're gonna say, hell, no, I don't want my taxpayer dollars going to that. That's what he used in the ad. By the way, I wouldn't want my taxpayer dollars going to that. But guess what, like so many other things that I don't want my taxpayer dollars going to, they already are. Okay, I believe I haven't really, but I believe that before I really looked into the situation. Okay, simply because I have more pressing issues going on in my life. But the reason I'm giving Donald Trump in his campaign donkey is because number one, they are using us without our permission. Okay, lawyers already since to see since letter to his team. But also this is the strange thing about politics. Vice President Kamala Harris has never been president, so these ads are slamming her for what Donald Trump has already done. See the ad says, Kamala Harris supports taxpayer funded ginger transition surgeries for inmates. Well, she's supporting a policy that Trump's administration actually had. Okay, there's a great article in the New York Times that breaks it all down. Under Trump, US prisons offered gender affirming care. It's just a fact, Okay. Trump appointees that the Borough of Prisons, which is a division of the Justice Department, provided an array of gender affirming treatments, including hormone therapy, for a small group of inmates who requested it, during mister Trump's four years in office. In a February twenty eighteen budget memo to Congress, borough officials wrote that under federal law, they were obligated to pay for a prisoner's surgery if it was deemed medically necessary. In legal wrangling, the delayed the first such operation until twenty twenty two, when Trump was no longer in office. But under Trump, the law stated transgender offenders may require individual counseling and emotional support. Medical care may include pharmaceutical interventions, Harry Movel, and surgery. This statement, in part reflected guidelines that officials in the Obama administration released shortly before they left office in twenty seventeen, which would gear that ensuring transgender inmates can access programs and services that meet their needs. So this is the law, and it's been the law under quite a few administrations. The most significant change the Trump administration made in the treatment guidelines after it took over was the addition of the word necessary, which the New York Times says created a higher but not insurmountable barrier the federally funded surgeries. I'm telling you, politics is just politics, and I've realized it's all about who can blame who first. Okay, And one thing Trump is mastered is the disinformation game. I told the Vice President this Tuesday. It's not just you versus Trumps, you versus disinformation.
Speaker 1: And people eat it up.
Speaker 3: If you watch this ad, you probably think NB and I are Trump supporters, and you think Vice President Kamala Hira supports taxpayer funded gender transition surgeries.
Speaker 1: But it's more nuanced than that.
Speaker 3: As she said last night on Fox with Bredbaer, when asked about it, she says she's going to follow the law, just like Trump did.
Speaker 5: Let's listen, are you still in support of using taxpayer dollars to help prison inmates or detain the illegal aliens to transition to another gender.
Speaker 4: I will follow the law, and it's a law that Donald Trump actually followed. You're probably familiar with. Now, it's a public report that under Donald Trump's administration, these surgeries were available to on a medical necessity basis to people in the federal prison system. And I think, frankly, that ad from the Trump campaign is a little bit of like throwing stones when you're living in a glasshouse. He spent twenty million dollars on those ads, trying to create a sense of fear in the voters because he actually has no plan in this election that is about focusing on the needs of the American people.
Speaker 3: Now, a vice president said, twenty million dollars on propaganda actually is like sixty five million on anti trans ads.
Speaker 1: Let's go to newisation for the report. Police.
Speaker 5: Well, while the abortion and immigration all remain top issues for voters, the Trump campaign is trying something different. Trump and his ally spending tens of millions of dollars on political ads focusing on transgender issues in the weeks leading up to the election. The ads playing in key swing states, all in an attempt to win over suburban female voters. Let's bring in correspondent Elizabeth Pran, So, Elizabeth Republicans think they have found a winning message here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is fascinating, right if you follow the money. Essentially, we're early voting numbers indicate that there is a lot of eager folks right, willing to get out early and vote early. What do they care about? What they care about? The economy? Right? They care about immigration, But former President Donald Trump is dumping, as you mentioned, a ton of money into ads pertaining to transgender issues. If you look at a Gallup poll, ninety percent say the economy is extremely are very important. They're concerned about democracy. If you look at transgender issues, that trails around thirty eight percent.
Speaker 3: Suburban female voters. Y'all care about that more than Roe v. Wade being overturned. Y'all care more about that than women's reproductive rights being scripted away. To the Vice President's point, there are way bigger issues. There are two things that the American people care about. How they can get more money in their pocket and how we can be safe. That's it, Okay, The economy is the number one issue. Ninety percent of the people say the economy is the number one issue, regardless of what your racist, sexuality, gender identity, religion, cash rules.
Speaker 1: Where the dollar is that? Okay?
Speaker 3: What's the point of talking about anti trans ads right now? Sixty five million on anti trans ads? Man, drop that bag to people here in America who.
Speaker 1: Need it now.
Speaker 3: Folks care about where their money is going, which is why when we see this ad that says our money is going to gender transition surgeries for inmates, we like, hell no. But the reality is it all falls under the umbrella of inmates, Okay, any inmates in the prison system getting the proper health care they need. Okay, But you don't realize that until you do a little digging. It is possible to find the truth in a world full of lies, But sadly, you do have to look for it because nobody is gonna give it to you, especially politicians during election season. Please let Chelsea handle give approved by Donald J. Trump, paid for by Donald J. Trump for President twenty twenty four, inc. The biggest he hall.
Speaker 6: Hee haw hee haw That is way too much Dan Maynaise.
Speaker 2: My mother was very disturbed with that one, really texting me all we cuse down because they've been playing commercials with it. Seems like Charlemagne and myself support Donald Trump with this ad that they spent twenty millions and it's all over the TV, it's all over social media, like they spent a lot of money on.
Speaker 3: Those sixty five million dollars. Jesus Christy just on those ads, you all ads. I mean, you could have took that money and dropped it in the hood. I heard the day that he's gonna pop up at a barber shop in the Bronx. Somebody told me that he's going shop on Castle Hill or something. Then you know what I'm saying, drop it in the hood.
Speaker 1: It's coming somewhere around here. To me, he's running around. You got sixty five million anti Charlotte, You low, You're sent? What that was that? Where it was beating as that was there that one more time? What am I saying wrong about it?
Speaker 7: You got it earlier, And what I said earlier was like this is just streaming. I was like, WHOA, don't worry to take this.
Speaker 1: I don't want you to see hell for a day.
Speaker 3: I don't want you to spend eternal life there, but just because you're going to be the tour guy, I just want to.
Speaker 1: Day just twenty four hours in health. It's one more time for the people say and desist. Slow your hair a little open up here, just up here at the top the window.
Speaker 7: You're mad.
Speaker 1: It's like somebody just drew the blind back a little bit. You're mad because my hair lies. No, but it's just right there. That's going all right when we come to close the blind a little bit. The phone line five five one, five ones A little bit.
Speaker 3: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney.
Speaker 1: Michael the Bull, Lamb and Soft.
Speaker 3: Don't be a donkey. When you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the Bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up Earth in the morning. The Breakfast Club