Speaker 1: This is the Ben and Ashley I Almost Famous podcast with on our radio.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, welcome to the Almost Famous podcast. Today. Ben is like he's at a closet in the woods. He tells me.
Speaker 3: That's actually a very accurate description of where I sit right now. I am at Lost Valley Ranch, which probably some of our listeners have been to. It's a dude ranch in Colorado right now. And so I'm up here hanging out with a few like just business people for the next few days talking about generous and I cannot miss doing our podcast. So I jumped in the booth to get on here because Ashley, here's to do.
Speaker 2: We got some in the closet. We got some good headlines today. Yeah, so you want to kick me off.
Speaker 3: I do. The first one is this Kelsey Anderson's dad Mark dances with one Tree Hill Start Barbara Allan Woods in cute video Ashley. Last week during headlines, we kind of broke that the two of them had very publicly posted on social media like very much a hard launch from the very start and well it's not stopping.
Speaker 2: No no. So if you weren't convinced from the Halloween TikTok or picture that they had together. This is really this is confirming to me that they are a couple. So just to remind you, Barbara Allen played Nathan's mom on One Tree Hill and she is a few years older than Mark. She's sixty two, Mark fifty seven. And this is the second post that we've gotten from them in the past two weeks. They are in this video dancing in front of a romantic, brightly lit Christmas tree. And she posted this video and the caption said in good company. And the kicker here is that Kelsey seemingly sent in her seale of approval, mending the words well, the word aw underneath the video and the the in the comments. So Mark is off the market.
Speaker 3: This is this is big news from Mark, good news from Mark. We're happy he's happy, because honestly, that's all we've ever wanted from Mark is to be happy.
Speaker 2: Right. That is true. We did not need him to be the Golden Bachelor. It's just crazy that my two front rudders for Golden Bachelor have basically hard launched.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're going to talk about Jonathan and his hard launch in just a second, but before we do, Ashley, I want you to explain to me and remind me of the backstory here. But here's the headline, Bachelor paradises Avan and Kylie. They seemingly reunite in Mexico after reconciliation and split. Now, if I remember right, we had the headline a few months ago about how Kylie kind of came out very much against Avan, kind of getting upset with him, and now they're reuniting again. Tell me what's going on here?
Speaker 2: Well, you and I kind of missed that. Back in June, she was on the Happy Hour podcast and she admitted that she and Avon had kind of reconciled, but at the point that she was on the podcast, they had already split again, so it was kind of like non news. But here they are again, six months after the recording of that podcast, and they were both spotted at the same resort in Cabo, although they were spotted together at the airport, but they both posted pictures from the resort in Cabo, so it was a birthday trip for him. It just seems like they're revisiting this relationship for the third time.
Speaker 3: I mean, Ashley, what do you think about this? Is this like, what do you think is going on behind the scenes here? That's making the two of them go, yes, you still are the right person for me.
Speaker 2: I think it's hard for the for you to give credit to the relationship the third time. Okay, the second time makes like I understand. The second time you're like, oh, you know what redo, especially because he totally effed up, like he pretty much publicly admitted to cheating on her soon after getting off a Bachelor in Paradises. They weren't engaged, but they were in a serious relationship and she was moving to San Diego for him, So that's that. I just I don't know. I think that if you just keep revisiting the same thing, Like obviously there's probably an insane physical attraction between the two of them, and I'm sure there's a lot of love too, But I don't know that I could say that it's like gonna last the long term.
Speaker 3: It's an interesting situation. We'll be tracking it. I mean, we'll be following it. We wish we had a paradise to follow a little closer. Well, actually, a lot of conversations this week, and I'm going to tie kind of all of the gin Tran headlines into one.
Speaker 2: If we can't, can we bring up the fact that you were the one that popped first and sent to the group message all of Devon's his responses to people because he was in a sassy mood the other day in his comment.
Speaker 3: Section, I would not just say a sassy mood like a dicky move. Yeah, like sassy, I think has this side of it that's like intelligently responding and you're like kind of getting at people like I'm sassy and I'm kind of dising people and like track, you know, getting them where they're at. These were just like outrageously weird comments, like he was mad and he was saying stuff that didn't make any sense. But the headline is this. Jen gives credit to Sasha, her Dance with the Stars partner, for grounding her during kind of the breakup and the aftermath of her season at the Bachelorette. Obviously, then from some of the videos posted this week that of Gin and Sasha, which is not uncommon. They've been posting a lot together since their time on't Dance with the Stars. Devin says, Hey, you know what I want to do tonight. I want to cause some more like issues and so here's the headline. That's very interesting. Jen transx Devonstrator throws shade at her Dancing with the Stars partner Sasha amid romance rumors. Here's the crazy part. Devin's big comeback to Sasha at the beginning is, Sasha is a girl's name. Well, Devin's a girl's name. I have friends that are named Devin.
Speaker 2: I know the name Sasha could go either way, and so can the name Devin. So it is ironic that he used that as the disc But that was in response to a comment that he got November ninth on an Instagram post where it said Jen found a great name. Great guy. His name is Sasha. He said, Sasa is a girl's name, and then I was interested to see that Sasha actually responded to this. He said, the name Sasha is short for Alexander. You know who also had the name Alexander, Alexander the Great FYI, Okay, you didn't even have to do that, Sasha. This kind of don't give him any attention, and it just seems like a corny response. In my opinion, he would have been cooler leaving it alone. I think it's also worth mentioning that in this spree of comments that he was sending off like he called one person fat.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, he called this was all outrageously behavior.
Speaker 2: And then somebody said, oh wow, Devin's spiraling in the comments section, and then he and then in response to somebody saying that Jen was killing it when she and Sasha arrived at the Wicked premiere together, he responded under this saying jobless, supporting jobless, alluding to the fact that, like the person responding was jobless, and then Jen is also jobless. It's like, is he like on drugs?
Speaker 3: Like none of this is true. I mean, Jin just finished Dancing with the Stars. She just got paid a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a lot of money for not having a job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you're making money like he's she's doing something on television. It's it's just it feels like he's hurting, and so I think we have to acknowledge it. He is hurting. This is not good behavior. Sasha never needed to respond. Nobody here is going you know what, Devon's right like this, he is spot on it. It's just odd that Devin continues to pop up and like dig himself a bigger and bigger hole. You've never I've never seen somebody consistently come into the public light and just dig bigger holes. Like I didn't think he could get bigger, but yet he found a way to dig a bigger hole for himself, I know.
Speaker 2: And to think that we thought he was kind of fading away certainly was like, Hello, I'm still here with this activity.
Speaker 3: And I'm not going to say anything nice. I'm going to continue to be just just mean and that's going to create a headline that I need.
Speaker 2: Oh and one more comment. Somebody said like one of the things that he said, he said, Hey, shut the f up, this is my Instagram.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I think she could probably say the same thing back to him then, like, it's my Instagram too. We're both doing this.
Speaker 2: Weird game about on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're both there, both doing it. I don't know, Ash, It's a very weird situation, and it continues to get weirder.
Speaker 2: Well, let's speculat Okay, let's just create some drama here. Do you think that Sasha and Jen have anything more than friendship?
Speaker 3: Yes, no question.
Speaker 2: Oh why do you think this?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: He split with Emmislator one of his Dancing with the Stars co stars. I want to say it was about a year ago that they announced their divorce, and so of course they're going to pair her with somebody single, and they have been out and about a little bit more together than your average pair that has already been eliminated from the show. Okay, okay, so you were certain? Why are you so certain?
Speaker 3: I just I mean, I think it goes to my theory that at some point, when you're both too attractive, people who are single, like you can be friends. I'm not saying you cannot be friends, but when you're hanging out together all the time, like there's there's something else going on. Yeah, Like she's hanging out his house, she's doing tiktoks at his house. I just think when you're around each other, there's gotta be some physical attraction. I'm not saying they're dating. I'm not saying it's a committed relationship. What I am saying is like, I'm sure there's been a lot of flirtation leading up to maybe some handholding.
Speaker 2: Can I say that, Like, I don't even know how attracted you have to be to the person to find yourself attracted to them when you're dancing, so it'sentally so often yeah, right, yeah, like may not be your type but you can find yourself attracted, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I think dancing is just you know, we've talked. We talked about with Joey and his partner on Dance with the Stars, Like I think it is like you want to get close to your partner, you want to find the chemistry. And I think when you're on Dancing with the Stars, I think oftentimes for two single people. I mean we saw it with Sasha and Emma, right, there was something that sparked from that environment. And why you know, if it's his job, if it's where he's spending a lot of his time, why would we be ones to question if it could happen again.
Speaker 2: Well, also with val and and Jenna. So Val and Jenna they're two stars of Dancing with the Stars and they got married. And what I think is really sweet is that Joey requested that he be paired with somebody a partner from the show who also was in a serious relationship, because he didn't want rumors swirling about a possible relationship or like there to be problems with Kelsey because of the dancing partner. And that's who he got paired with, Jenna. But even though he got paired with somebody married with child, there's still rumors that possibly Dancing with the Stars is coming between he and Kelsey.
Speaker 3: Bachelor's Kelsey Anderson addresses joey relationship status amid personal issues, and those are in quotes that is from Kelsey that she says, she's, you know, there's personal issues, Ashley, can you please expand on this?
Speaker 2: Okay, So she just went off social media. She said that she was like, you know, it's time to watch the election results. Like I'm here with a glass of wine. You know, let's just like take a step back. But she did say that like there was some personal reasons that did not pertain to Joey, which was why she was just offline for a little bit. But then she did kind of give shade to people who are talking about Getty with the Stars coming in between them and their relationship. She said, Kelsey, why is Jenna touching your man like that? Honestly, I don't know. Maybe it's because it's her job. Maybe it's because she's a professional dancer and she has to touch him to dance. I don't know, that's my understanding of it. She goes, I'm just so tired of everyone being like, Kelsey's so strong. I couldn't do this. I could not watch this if I were Kelsey. She goes, let's do a little recap here. This is a TikTok video. By the way, she said, do you remember how Joey and I met? We met on the Bachelor. He was dating thirty one other women while he was dating me, and I won the Super Bowl ring. So yeah, she is definitely clearly saying that it's not dancing with the Stars that's bothering her right now.
Speaker 3: We wish Kelsey the best because Kelsey, obviously it's been a wild ride. We know that no matter what I'm not saying or even insinuating, the dancing with the Stars is getting between them. But we know that dancing with the Stars is really hard on couples, no matter what, even if you've been married for twenty years. It's a lot of time away, it's a lot of stress, it's a lot of physical activity or tired. And so this ride for Kelsey since her time on the Bachelor has been a lot of kind of like, you know, supporting Joey, which is awesome. It's so cool that he has these opportunities, But we hope that at some point here they can both take a breather and get back to just being a happy couple.
Speaker 2: And guess what, They've been a happy couple for one year today. Let's go get anniversary to them. It was today, a year ago that they got engaged. And before we leave, Kelsey and j I do want to make a couple more comments about her dad with his new boo. Barbara Kelsey does follow her on Instagram, should be mentioned, and she is actually recently single. She split up with her husband John after more than twenty years in May. All right, moving on to the next headline again juicy.
Speaker 3: Well, two final headlines here. Golden bachelore It's Jonathan Rone found his second chance at love with girlfriend Michelle. Now we brought it up a second ago, obviously one of Ashley's absolute favorites from this Golden Bachelorette season. And he's now announcing that he's got a boo.
Speaker 2: He does, and I think he's saying I love you, he said, so I dropped the bomb. I started my journey looking for love, a love that is a forever love. This is what he captioned. And then he goes a love I thought I once had, but this was my second chance. So I went all in with no walls to protect my vulnerability, and I had no other intentions than that. This journey can be full of expectations, but the unexpected happened, and the bomb is the second chance I've been looking for. Either he said I love you to his girlfriend, or he refers to her as the bomb, because he continues to say, I'm happy to say that Michelle is truly my bomb, and thank you for all the support and kind words. Bachelor Nation.
Speaker 3: Do we know what like that exactly means?
Speaker 2: The bomb?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't know what he what he means by this.
Speaker 3: I thought it was like something the kids were saying these days that I don't know about.
Speaker 2: Oh, I guess it could be. And we're somewhere lost in between. We're sixty something year old Jonathan gets it and we don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wouldn't be shocked, Ashley. I'd actually be not be shocked.
Speaker 2: That's so funny. That's interesting, truly my bomb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nothing else, it's very interesting. Nicknamed call somebody you love the bomb, my bomb, you blow everything up. I don't know what exactly that could be insinuating, but well, my heart he's in a relationship. Well, finally, the Golden Bachelor. AT's Pascal would ask for younger women if he was the Golden Bachelor. Well, at this point, Ashley, here's the deal. He would have a really good shot at be in the Golden Bachelor. I mean, you got not a lot of guys left, and not a lot of guys left without a restraining order.
Speaker 2: This is true, facts, Ben, This is directing me to think that it's a possibility that Charles really could be our next Bachelor.
Speaker 3: I would love it best gratings ever.
Speaker 2: It would be a totally different show. But if you want what people love from the show, and that is its endearing quality, like you couldn't you're gonna have an enduring bomb with Charles.
Speaker 3: Do you just use the word bomb?
Speaker 2: Yeah? On purpose?
Speaker 3: Is this something we're gonna start saying here? Well?
Speaker 2: I just said it in reference to our last headline.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, all.
Speaker 2: Right, So yeah, Pascal, I don't know that he's doing himself any favors with this. I almost think that with this headline alone, he has limited himself from Golden Bachelor contention. He says they will have to lower the age. The age has got to be lower. Yes, I'm old, but I don't go out with a This is his quote a seventy two year old woman. He goes, when you're in your twenties, like Joey and Kelsey, you don't have any pot to pee in, you don't have a mortgage, you don't have a home. You you rent, you don't have a car, you take uber, you're into two jobs. You're trying to find an identity. I think we are now beyond his explanation as to why he would need younger women. But yeah, it was part of his ramble as to just like his standpoint on the show. But he goes like, I have my business, I have my home, I have my real estate, my friends, my kids, my health club, my restaurant. So I think with this show, so it's to sum it up. This is not a director Cloute anymore. But he's like, I'm gonna stay in Chicago, in the Chicago area. I think that it should be the Golden Bachelor of New York, the Golden Bachelor of the Bala, the Golden Bachelor of Miami, Dallas, blah blah blah blah. He said, you definitely can find me, like twenty five widows or divorces in this area because he just he's just trying to insulate that he would need to that the Golden usually prefers to stay closer to home. Totally. I want to know more about him needing younger women though, how much younger, sir.
Speaker 3: That'd be a good question to ask, how much younger?
Speaker 2: Well, we have to get him on or does this have his daughter back on and she'll tell.
Speaker 3: Us it's an interesting story. I can't you know. I'm glad. I mean, at least he's honest, right, at least he's honest. But I do think it probably eliminates him from becoming the Golden Bachelor.
Speaker 2: Because they're not going to do it, like, yeah, they're not necessarily going to be in their seventies, but they're going to be in their sixties, which is the norm, with Mark being the one exception to the norm as fifty seven. Uh, they've all been in their sixties. So Jude, if you don't want to date six year olds, I don't think you want to.
Speaker 3: Is it for you?
Speaker 2: It is not for you?
Speaker 3: For you? Hey, that's all the headlines we have for you today. Some good headlines out there, obviously, some of the takeaways as we're wishing Kelsey and Joey the best, and we believe that they are doing the best until they tell us differently. Also, I think Jen and Sasha are dating or having a lot of fun doing whatever they're doing.
Speaker 2: He stopped posting so much with Jonathan too. Yeah, who was her TikTok buddy there for a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think there's more going on. And also congratulations to our two Golden Bachelor men who have found some type of relationship. Some would call it the bomb, other would call it love. Some would just say they're dating. I don't know exactly what's happening, but we're happy for them. So until next time, I've been Ben.
Speaker 2: I've been Ashley. See you guys.
Speaker 1: Follow the Ben and Ashley I Almost Famous podcasts on iHeartRadio or subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts.