Speaker 1: Kubbooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the Old Republic, a soul fashion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto gutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: The Clearinghouse of Hot takes break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Maller starts right now.
Speaker 1: In the air everywhere as we launched, we catapult into the Fifth Hour with Ben Mahler and Danny g Radio. And a happy Saturday to you as we are hanging out here on this twenty third day of the month. There's a bunch of dope holidays and all that, but it's college basketball weekend. By the end of tomorrow we will be down to this. Yeah, sixteen in college basket.
Speaker 3: You want to update on my bracket?
Speaker 1: Hell, you want to? You want a cigarette letter to burn it? Would you like that? I don't even want to look. I'm not I'm not gonna look. I don't even need to look at my bracket. And here's why, because I know that I will be told how I'm doing if I suck, if I'm good. No one will bring it up. If I my bracket is terrible, I will have fifteen thousand trolls.
Speaker 3: You suck.
Speaker 1: You claim to be an expert.
Speaker 3: What do you have a John R. Wooden Award vote.
Speaker 1: You don't even know college basketball. You're a loser. You suck. That's what you're doing overnights.
Speaker 3: You have to pay attention to your picks though, because you have a chance to win a fifteen inch Westinghouse TV. No.
Speaker 1: No, no, you get the hotel, you get the old I don't know the listener gets that.
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, oh, yeah, no I did. I emailed Scott. I said, I'm gonna win this, So where can I go?
Speaker 2: On?
Speaker 1: But I want to stay at that graduate hotels? Thin? Can I? Can I pick my hotel? He said, well, you're not really eligible. I say, well, why why not?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna win it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry. You work for the company, so you can't do it. So on this podcast, we've got the Gag Order, the Music City, Serendipity on Fire, the Holding Pattern, we got a lot of stuff. We got a lot of stuff on this podcast, but I wanted to start with this. Dan. We'll get right into it. Okay, No, Dillydelling. So this is behind the scenes, behind the microphones, if you will, behind the microphones of Fox Sports.
Speaker 3: Radio, and.
Speaker 1: I wanted to so this week I had On Monday, I was given a gag order. I woke up in the middle of my night. Now for most people this would be a normal hour, but because of my hours with the radio show, I sleep during the day. Now I have changed my schedule a little bit. I don't stay up quite as late as I did during football season. I've been trying to go to bed earlier and get more quality, more quality rest. But I was contacted by someone of pretty high power in the media business who who wanted to have a phone meeting with multiple people, and it had to be These are people that are on the East Coast and so they it has to be at this time. So I went on there and we had about an hour meeting on the phone. But I have been told I am not allowed to discuss said meeting. The gag order is in place, So fingers crossed that I will be able to talk about that at some point. But as you know, Danny, over the years, we have had many I've had many meetings with powerful people in media and almost never does it work. It did work last year, there was we got a TV show last year, so hopefully it'll be something bruined. I can't say what it is about, but.
Speaker 3: I'm guessing it's going to be the mail back on TV. But Looney's gonna replace me.
Speaker 1: Well, we've already done that. I think Coop will be in for you, but I don't know, but he's I think he might just move to Japan after this. So I have the gag order. I wanted to I wanted to share that the gag order is not about anything to do with the Music City though, Danny. It does not evolve anything in the Music City, so we don't have to worry about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I'm going to text you right now. I just called up my pictures. This is the this is the hotel room I walked into at the Graduate. All right, let me let me do this. Benny, Benny does radio is how you're listed in my phone.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm honored. It's very impressive that you're Danny g Radio on my phone.
Speaker 3: The microphone throttler. We walk into our hotel rooms at the Graduate, and the way the commercials read on the air, it is truly like that in real life. I mean, these hotels are decked out with sports memorabilia and then memorabilia that represents their city. So obviously, with it being Nashville, you could imagine all the Neon signs and Dolly Parton portraits everywhere and above each bed that I saw her boobs. Now I'm a believer. Oh wow, yeah, right now a painting of Dolly and big bosoms right above your head.
Speaker 1: That's solid. I like that curtain too.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's what it's a big canopy above you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my wife would love that. That's her style.
Speaker 3: Last weekend, as you know, we were broadcasting live there for the SEC tournament, so there were a lot of sports fans in Nashville, but mostly we just saw bridal parties. We saw bachelorette parties up the ass. I mean these girls, they travel in what you would call a gaggle of women who smell like they put way too much perfume on, have their boobs sticking out, their butts and legs showing. They're all wearing those denim tubes. It's lots of denim, lots of girl like pink cowgirl hats with lots of glitter and jewels, and it looks like they'red be dazzled and they are just roaming these streets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you think they that see that they're like biology, it's like primitive. They act like wolves, like pack of wolves. You know women on the when they're out like with their girlfriends.
Speaker 3: You know Rich a little bit. He's kind of a horn dog. He's all chocked up on the show. We have to hold him back sometimes from what he really wants to say about, you know, male female relations. That's that's why podcasts are good for him. He brought it up on our show on the network that there were a lot of bachelorette parties and hey, if you're a single guy, this is probably a good place for you to come visit. Now, I butted in. I didn't butt in, but I raised my hand and I said, Rich, you're forgetting one thing. When we were in the lobby broadcasting live and I got a thank you to all the listeners who showed up. There were also a couple of bachelorette parties on the other side of the lobby. We saw with our own eyes a couple of guys approach these bachelorette parties and try to talk to girls in the group, and what do you think happened?
Speaker 1: Oh, they were kicked away.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was like an invisible force field around these bachelorette parties.
Speaker 1: Well that's because the guys weren't good looking at them. Because they were good looking enough. You know, you're you're allowed in. Yeah, now it works, They'll give you a pass. The women aren't interested in yet. But if you you know, if you look like who, I don't. I always use Brad Pitt, But that's an outdated it really is.
Speaker 3: That dude's like sixty two, I know.
Speaker 1: So who's the new Brad Pitt? I don't even know who's Yeah, a sex symbol.
Speaker 3: They think we've asked this question on the podcast, Well we asked the question. We don't. Yeah, I don't know either. If a listener knows the answer to that, like a good reference to a younger like.
Speaker 1: Male, you know, beefcake two guys is enough for me, mayle Hollywood beef case.
Speaker 3: That's it. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it would be. I have no I have no idea. After it was Brad Pitt the last, he can't be the last of other people I'm trying.
Speaker 3: You should build like a Donnis Google Sexiest Man Alive. I wonder what pops up. You know, they fight over that magazine cover. But I know, I know the last time I googled that. When we talked about this, an older actor came up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Patrick Dempsey, yeah, twenty twenty three. Twenty twenty three was Chris Evans.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's younger than Dempsey. Paul Rudd, Yeah, old, he's fifty four.
Speaker 1: Michael B.
Speaker 3: Jordan all right, he's a little younger in twenty twenty, but he's in his thirties now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he doesn't, like, you know, you know, look like Brad Pitt.
Speaker 3: You say, there's no modern reference that matches how we used Brad Pitt for a couple of decades.
Speaker 1: Even Chris Evans, like, you can't really like, you know, it's such a generic I know it's Captain America, but it's a generic name.
Speaker 3: Let's say you were Michael B. Jordan, maybe the girls would entertain you and let you into that little bridal group. But you know, the girl who's getting married, who has the sachet and the little princess thing on her head and all that, she's not gonna cheat on her two be husband unless the guy is a hundred times better looking than her husband. So you're right about that. There was a force field around those group of girls. That was the first takeaway I had. Then, when we get out to the streets, not only was the SEC tournament causing a lot of traffic, but there were obviously people partying and drinking. And it's just you know, they call it Vegas of the South. It's a huge party there. The food is delicious, the people are nice, it is overcrowded. It does get kind of dirty, just like the streets of Vegas. We eat early dinner after the live broadcast, and I'm just tired. I had produced our podcast, then I produced their live show. We had been on the plane for four hours, we had been at the airport for three hours. It was a long day as they were with some hardcore Covino and rich listeners, planning to go to the Jason Al Dean Bar and all these different tourist spots. I checked out. I raised my hand, I asked for my check, gave the guy a nice tip, told the waiter, yeah, I'm sorry, I just can't make it as long as the rest of our group here before I get back to the graduate though, Ben, I'm now walking on these famous streets next to Broadway. Then I get on Broadway to get my lift, and I noticed something on Broadway which I feel like, this is only a Nashville thing, because here on the West coast, what is it about even a strip of nightclubs. It's like VIP. There's security guys in front. The doors are closed, right, it's kind of like you're important. If you can get inside. You might hear the music thumping, like some bass or whatever, but you don't exactly hear everything that's going on inside the club. Yeah, for sure, not in Nashville.
Speaker 1: Wide open.
Speaker 3: All the doors are open, the windows are open.
Speaker 1: You've got a vantage point. You see everything you can see.
Speaker 3: But here's the bad part. You can hear everything out of every single place. So it sounds like you have taken some mushrooms with Aaron Rodgers. Relax because it is this mishmash of all these beats and people singing and karaoke and DJ's mixing and live bands. It it is just a wreck. I mean, I felt drunk and I hadn't had one drink, so up in booze and a lettice. It's just soaking it all in, right, I mean, yeah, it made me dizzy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I've not spent any real time in Nashville, so I have not experienced that. I have friends, radio friends that live in in Nashville, and I know our guy Clay Is, he's you know, that's his town, right, he runs, he runs Nashville, right, that's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's going to be a governor someday.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I wouldn't doubt it. I wouldn't doubt it. And I hope that happens because I've always wanted to have, like to be able to say, I know somebody that became like a big muckety muck in politics. Like That's why I'm kind of pulling for Steve Garvey because I knew Garvy. I used to interview him all the time, and that he's he's going to have a chance to get to d C out of California. It's kind of cool. And wanted to meet any president. Never met a president, all that kind of stuff. But yeah, I can see Clay Clay doing it. So best Food you ate or top food best means as good as all the rest was the top thing. Eight in music city.
Speaker 3: So I went to a let me.
Speaker 1: Guess Nashville Hot Chicken.
Speaker 3: No. I went to a spot called Spenders and it was a cool sports bar and grill. And right before our live broadcast, I got a really good on their menu. It said really good beef when it was describing they're cheeseburger, and I'm like, well, if they say really good beef, it must be really good beef. I got a salad with ranch. You're excited about that.
Speaker 1: Well, you got the Devil's blood right there below the Mason Dixon line. Yeah, I gotcha.
Speaker 3: I love that. If I'm going to do a cheeseburger, I'd never have fries because then I really feel fat. But if I don't do the fries and I have a salad, I'm eating half healthy or so I trick my brain into thinking.
Speaker 1: It's like getting a salad and putting ten gallons of salad dressing on it.
Speaker 3: It's what I do, all right. So I had the salad, the ranch dressing was phenomenal, and then I bite into this burger heaven Ben. They take a lot of time and care with their food there in Nashville. No matter what you order, there's a lot of great flavors coming out of the restaurants and we were like in this fancy food court. For the dinner, I had a penny pesto pasta. It was a nine out of ten Chef's kiss. Yes, it was really good. The food is definitely worth the travel time to get to Nashville.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd like to like to get there. I haven't spent too much time in the South. I was in North Carolina, Virginia a couple of years ago. I'm actually going to South Carolina later this year's schedule to go to South Carolina. And actually, a listener to this podcast is the plan, if it works out, is to have a Mallor meet and greet. And the guys from yeah, from California actually, but he's he's been living there and he loves it is and how great it is there, and so he he's got to a restaurant lined up. So I just have to confirm my travel arrangements and we'll hopefully have a Malor meet and greet, which will be pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Edward Nouth Carolina really quick off the news of South Carolina. There a little bit of dirt. Coveno and Rich did stay out all night with the listeners, and not only did they go to the Jason al Dean bar, wound up on the rooftop of our hotel at the Graduate, where they have a karaoke bar, an outdoor karaoke bar, where Rich Davis was singing songs until two in the morning.
Speaker 1: Living your great You're living your great life. You living your best life.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there were no dogs howling at all.
Speaker 1: Well, you have enough alcohol. Everyone sounds like Elvis, you know, if you have enough alcohol. So there was a case this week, Dandy. I'm gonna call this serendipity on fire. So I had a buddy of mine, old newspaper guy who I haven't seen this guy in person since before COVID. But we're text buddies. Now, that's pretty much it. We're text buddies. We don't even talk on the phone. We just text. He'll send me news stories, he'll send me dirt about the newspaper business. He'll ask me questions about the radio business, and I'll tell him what I know, and we'll go back and forth whatever the hot button topic of the day is. So he also keeps close track. He loves car chases. I never need to watch a car chase, or watch the news in LA to see a car chase, because anytime there's a car chase, my buddy will send me a link. There's a high speed chase in Riverside and here's a link. It's on channel two or whatever, channel nine, and so he's really good about that. But he sent me this story. His favorite restaurant is this place, which is in Sherman Oaks, which is a celebrity hangout. We do the show from the Sherman Oaks neighborhood of LA and in the San Fernando Valley, and he sent me the story about this restaurant, Casa Vega. I don't know if you've been to Casa Vega. It's a famous Mexican restaurant. The Kardashians, a lot of.
Speaker 3: People that haven't been there before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been there many times as well. I stopped going once they raised the price of the crunchy taco to eight dollars. I thought that was a little much, but you know, it's a cool place. It's one of those places you go to kind of be seen and all that, and it's any So somebody lit the dumpster behind this Mexican restaurant on fire, and it became a news story because it was on video and they were like, my buddy was sending me the story. He's like, yeah, yeah, this is a rash of fires in Sherman Oaks, that there's some vagrants going around lighting stuff on fire. So all right whatever. I was like, Oh, that sucks, you know. So then I get in the car. I'm driving to the radio station. I get off the one oh one freeway there at Ventura and I turn turned the corner there and go down and uh, and I see this sea of fire trucks like not one not to not There's like eight fire trucks right in front of the Fox Sports radio building. Oh what's this? So I get closer and then I realized that they were actually mostly for across the street. Somebody had lit a fire right across the street. So it was like they're indipity on fire right across the street. Somebody had lit like I don't know if it was a dumpster or like a small building behind the building. There's a restaurant a bar right across the street from where we do the show from and behind that there was this thing on fire, and I could see, like they don't mess around the fire department. They had like every fire truck within a couple, you know, a couple of cities. It seemed like was right there to put that fire out. It was wild.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I was like, wow, that is that is crazy that the guy would send me the story and within a couple hours, I'm going to work and I see something immediately on fire, like right across, right across the way.
Speaker 3: So that was my That reminds me of the time the fire alarm system came on while we were live on your show.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, that's that's happened. My favorite is the skunk though. I liked that where the skunk. The skunk gets in the air conditioning and then the whole building smells like skunk and it's just you can't breath because there's no windows.
Speaker 3: And I was used to that smell sitting next to Koop every night. Well, I understand, smoke is kind of your whole thing.
Speaker 1: The the fire alarm where we had to do the show and there was.
Speaker 3: That was going on to drop.
Speaker 1: That's what it sounded like. Yeah, you can't leave your battle station, you know you can't. You got to man your battle station, Danny. We learned that you can't crawl out. You gotta stay there.
Speaker 3: It was very Battlestar Galactica, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. It was bizarre. Now, I would like to see if anyone listening, that would be you listening to this podcast, if you can help us out. So during the week, the Dodgers released a statement about old Tani. We talked about Otani yesterday on the podcast a bit, and the the statement was your standard boiler plate statement. And I was trying to find out who originally came up with a statement, and it's one of these things I used to know. It's a holding we'll call it the holding pattern. But it's a holding statement. And the whole point of a holding statement is to keep the media at bay, to keep them on hold if there's a scandal. Every major corporation uses a version of the same holding statement when there's a scandal and it goes something like this, it's typical pr spin. It is we are aware of the situation, we are in the process of gaining information, it would be inappropriate to comment further at this time, or it is an ongoing police investigation, so we cannot comment further at this time. But some version of that and so I had known. In fact, I think we talked about it on this podcast years ago, and in the back of my head it was like somebody from Pennsylvania, but I didn't write it down and it escaped the back of my brain, and so I spent probably two hours googling different things trying to find the original person that came up with that statement, because whoever that person is, that is going to be with major businesses for the rest of the world crisis spin the greatest holding statement ever, which is, you know, we are aware of the allegations and are currently gathering information, but it would be inappropriate to comment further. At this time, we have no further comment. I want to know who came up with that, and if you know, let me know. Email me Real fifth hour at gmail dot com. Real fifth hour at gmail dot com because I can't I can't find it. I tried, and I swear it was a I want to say, a professor or something like that, somebody some ties to Pennsylvania, as I remember. Maybe I'm completely wrong and I remembered it wrong, but I feel like it came from somebody in the state of Pennsylvania. So if you could help me out on that that would be great. We have the phrase of the week.
Speaker 3: The phrase of the week.
Speaker 1: The phrase of the week is gaslight. Now, this is a term that I use quite a bit on the radio show. And the reason I use the term gaslight quite a bit is because it happens all the time. It happens all the time. And I know, Danny, you know what gaslighting is. It's a form of psychological manipulation.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: And politicians and people in sports do this all the time, where you do something and then claim the opposite happened. You do something, No, I didn't do that. I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't do that, and then the person that's consuming the content they start questioning their own memory and the perception of what happened. Eventually you start questioning your sanity. And it's gaslighting. That's the term. But the term which is our phrase of the week, gaslight, It actually comes from Hollywood and it goes all the way back to the nineteen forties. Nineteen forty four, there was a film called Gaslight. The film was set in Victorian times when gaslighting, of course, that was what was before electric lighting was in common use. And one of the leads in the movie is the Harris of a famous opera singer and was going to receive her inheritance, but she ends up getting caught in this romance and married to an aspiring composer, and the story goes on and on, and she's doing things she forgets and seeing things that aren't real. And so that was the movie. It's like, okay, fine, whatever. But over time that term got dragged in to politics and got twisted around to what it is today, the modern definition, which is a play on that movie Gaslight from nineteen forty four. The title of the film became a term for tricking someone into thinking that they're crazy, and so it's dismissing or discrediting your perception of reality, and usually with a suggestion of malice attached to said action. So that is the phrase of the week, the phrase of the week, gaslighting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know who does that all the time? Our middle kid. He'll say to me and my girl, you guys are eating dinner without me. In a half hour earlier, he literally told us he didn't want to eat with us.
Speaker 1: Well, at the time he didn't want eat, but once he saw what you guys were eating.
Speaker 3: No, but he's just doing it to mess with us. Yeah, he's gaslighting us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. Oh I wanted to mention this. I did talk about this a little bit on the Overnight Show, but I wanted to go into some more detail. This being the pod, we kept tell these stories behind the microphone and whatnot. It's become a staple of the show. And we had another week of Big Bend's Big adventures. And as Paul Harvey used to say, you know the news, but you're about to get the rest of the story, so real quick. This guy who's a p one who lives in North Carolina. He goes by the Moniker Speccoli, very kind gentleman, very kind gentleman. He's from Wisconsin, but he lives in North Carolina. And he is someone that appreciates the art of the spoken words, a big radio fan, and he likes spoken word radio done right. And so he actually dropped by the studio. We told the story. He dropped by the studio several months ago, and he looked up, he did some opposition research. He found this really nice donut shop, this high end donut shop in la and he bought a box of these really nice donuts designer donuts, and then he got to the radio station to hang out with us, and Kooper Loop and Iowa Sam were so paranoid they didn't want him in the studio. They're like, oh, oh, we don't want this kid. So he ended up waiting outside for forty minutes on a cold night, California, cold night, and then eventually they let him in and they thought he was fine, he was a good guy and all that, and it was ridiculous anyway advancing the story. So that's the backstory. So we'll call him Spacoli. And he reached out. He sent me an email. He says, listen, I'm sending you something. It's time sensitive. I need you to get this out of the mail. You have to do this for me. And I was like, okay. You know, normally I'll just send Coop to go get something, and if it's food, he'll definitely get it. He'll definitely, he'll definitely go get it. But Coop's not there. He's on his honeymoon in Japan, and so we had Shae producing, and Shaye doesn't really know where where the mailroom is, and so I really couldn't send him. I don't even think he has access to that part of the building, and so I was on my own. So I got there early, as I usually do, and I'm walking around the fifth floor of the Premiere Networks and it it took me about thirty minutes. I was wandering. There's so I don't know if you've been up there recently, Danny. There's so many empty offices.
Speaker 3: It's a ghost town.
Speaker 1: It'sgot ship it's so depressing. It reminded me of when I was at that mall in prim, Nevada, right on the California Nevada border that used to be this great mall with all these wonderful outlet stores and there were kids playing and families having a great time and people shopping and living their lives. And I went there after COVID and there's like two stores left and it's completely boarded up and just brutal, just absolutely brutal. And I'm like walking around and a lot of these people are still working at the company, they're working from home. So I'm walking. I could not.
Speaker 3: I went.
Speaker 1: I went to where the old mail room was. I couldn't find it. So then I was like, Okay, let me the mailroom is probably where it used to be before they moved it to this other place. So then I couldn't get over there because they closed off that side of the building for some I guess that's they didn't they're not paying for it, so it's somebody else. I don't know. So I walking around and it's like twenty eight minutes of been going by. I'm like, what am I doing? I finally sees the first person I've seen other I'm the only one on the floor. I didn't see anybody. So this guy walks down from the we call it the Knock, the network operations control center, and he's walking by. I say, hey, let's go on. Now, you know where the mailroom is? And he shrugs his shoulders, Danny, I don't know. And he's like, well, I think they put the mail near the door, and he points behind me. Well, I've already walked by there four times. There's no mail there. So I said, all right, thank you. So right about the time that ends, this guy pops out of an office. Are you looking? Are you what you're looking for? The mail room? Yes, yes, I'm looking for the mailroom. Are you sending or are you picking up mail? And it was the Great George Nori, the host of Coast to Coast Good morning, and we've had George on this podcast in Yeah. George is a great guy, great radio man, Hall of Famer, and George popped out of his office he heard. He probably was as shocked as I was to see another human being on that floor and just like, well, you said, I'm like, well, why were in my head? I'm like, why am I going to send something?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: This time? But he was very kind. He knew exactly where it was. And because of George Norie, I was able to pick up the delicious and this was you talk about Chef's kiss as you were saying, there, my god, this Kringle amazing, This Danish pastry from Racine, from Racine, Wisconsin, which was shipped overnight, just absolutely wonderful. They sell a version of this Danis Kringle at I think it's the same company, but this was this was from the mother ship They sell the Trader Joe, I believe. But this was, oh man, it was like a cherry cheesecake thing or something like that. I don't even know exactly what the flavor was, but it was delicious, so good, so amazing. So I want to thank s Paccoli. I would like to thank George Nori for helping me find that. And that's my ghost ship at the Premiere Networks building there and beautiful Schrimann Oaks.
Speaker 3: Now, did you tell Nori, Hey, it's me mallor you've been on my show? No?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm Anti, So I think he recognized me, but he was his show was literally about to start, like he was within the five minute window where his show was going to going to begin. Did they move his studio though I didn't see a path to his studio, I don't know if they moved.
Speaker 3: I don't think so, because I walked past it when we were using the old Jim Rome studio a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think they're moving out of that old Gym Rome studio, right, They're moving back to the old studio downstairs, that's what I heard.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, our old FSR studio is going to be the new Colin Cowherd studio for when he does radio only.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he does radio only, what do you think maybe a week a year maybe?
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe a total of two weeks a year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And they're getting all new equipment. Everything's gonna be brand new, you know, because that's Coward's a big deal. You know, you're a big deal when they get new stuff. When I do a show somewhere, it's like, let's go on eBay and we'll find a couple of couple of things and we'll throw them together and we're good to go. All right, we get out on that. It is Saturday. Enjoy the day, enjoy the college basketball today, and remember all roads lead to the fifth hour mail Bag, which is Sunday. Will burn up the microphones yet again. Anything you want to promote here, Danny g.
Speaker 3: Just our podcast. Make sure you get on there and leave a review for Apple Pop Podcast and we'll read it on the air.
Speaker 1: Absolutely help us out. Have a great day today, and then we will catch.
Speaker 3: You next time. Austa pasta viopulation