Speaker 1: Well, we're coming to your city, gets saying you a comfort zone will be desire? How tell? And if you want a little bang in the.
Speaker 2: Union, I can come along.
Speaker 3: The DNC and it's media Organs engineered a surge of popularity for Vice President Harris based upon oh nothing only smoking mirrors.
Speaker 4: Is it now the position of the Democrats that they favored the border wall?
Speaker 2: Well, you can ask the Horris campaign about that.
Speaker 5: Ad.
Speaker 2: Let's be perfectly clear.
Speaker 6: The president's medieval vanity project is not going.
Speaker 4: To stop them.
Speaker 7: O'clock sixty eight days left until the presidentially election.
Speaker 2: Were coming.
Speaker 1: To your city, going away, new.
Speaker 7: Accouncious song, from coast to coast, from border to border, from sea to shining sea. Sean Kennedy is on.
Speaker 4: Hello America. It's Peter Schweitzer, and that is Eric Eggers, and we are filling in for Sean today. We have a podcast called The Drill Down. You can find it at the drill down dot com. I write books, Eric writes books, and we are investigators. We expose stories that nobody else wants to talk about. We were the first to expose the Biden family's corruption schemes, the first to expose the Clinton's and Clinton cash, insider trading on the stock market, you name it. And of course there's plenty of fertile ground because the media doesn't want to cover these stories. And it's as true back then as it is now. With Kamala Harrison, Tim walls Man.
Speaker 8: We're really quite productive. It's impressive, really, things we've done in the last decade plus. He is Peter Schwarithstone, as he noted, he has been one of the leading voices that's exposed the corruption at the highest levels of the federal government. We broke the Hunter Biden's story some six years ago, and of course only now are they admitting that. Okay, you're right about that. Yes, we're willing to admit the Biden administration's doj says, Okay, Hunter Biden might have been acting as a foreign asset and collecting money and trying to influence you as policy. You got us. And what we're afraid of is that it's happening again with Kamala Harris. You know you heard in the intro. I think it's sixty three days until the presidential election. It has been almost that long since we've heard a journalist ask Kamala Harris a question in the Last Time, we played the clip from the last time we heard a journalist ask a nonscripted question, Anderson Cooper, on the heels of the disastrous debate, said, wait a minute, what's going on with Joe Biden. We heard Kamala Harris say, well, he's actually quite strong, and that proved, like what they said about Hunter Biden to not be true. Right, And tonight, we're excited because CNN's Dana Bash, even though it's pre recorded, and even though Tim Moffs is going to be there, we'll ask her some challenging questions we think, we hope, well, we doubt it, but we doubt it. So that's why we're going to talk to you about what they should be asking you. Because there is a number of scandals that Kamala Harris isn't just adjacent to, but central in from her time in California. And we've written about this four years ago, but it's largely been ignored. And actually, in one of the few pieces of media that featured Kamala Harris that her campaign released, it included this interview that she and Tim Walls conducted with each other. And it's interesting because they're acting like they're all buddy buddy, which is if you look at the staff turnover when Kamala Harris was vice president, suggests that she isn't really buddy buddy with that many people. Ninety percent of the staff that joined her vice presidential office left by the time that it was marsh of this year. But one of the things that she said, she's touting her track record as a prosecutor, and it caught our eye and our ear because it kind of runs in the face of the reporting that we've done before. Let'sten at what Kamala Hair said in her discussion with Tim Waltz.
Speaker 6: So that's why I decided I want to be a prosecutor. And as a prosecutor, I've prosecuted homicide cases, I prosecuted a number of different types of cases, but I specialized in child sexual assault cases. And one of the things I did was create a whole unit dedicated to focusing on children who are being abused and to ensure that they have dignity in the process and justice. There's so much work that we still have to do to make sure that children have a voice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is remarkable on so many levels because she's repeated this over and over again, and it's one of her claims about her legal career that just is completely totally wrong. In fact, she was involved deeply in the cover up of these scandals in San Francisco. And so we're going to take just a couple of minutes walk through this. Some of it's going to sound like history, but it's not because it's so important to completely understand what she's saying and why she's being fundamentally dishonest and lying about her record when it comes to these very serious crimes.
Speaker 8: And the states couldn't be higher because what you just heard in that clip is her position herself as Kamala Harris, defender of innocent children, right, when in fact she's actually Kamala Harris kind of cover upper, yeah, for abusers of people who have abused children.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So let's go back to two thousand and three. The job that she is running for is the San Francisco District Attorney. It's held by a guy named Terrence Halenan. He's kind of a progressive former boxer, they called him Tko Halenan was his name, and he was investigating and prosecuting cases in this area. He had gotten hold of internal documents from various Catholic organizations that reportedly contain the names of forty current and former priests in San Francisco who had been identified in sexual abuse complaints. These are internal church documents.
Speaker 8: Which remember there was a national scandal with the Catholic Church and sex scandals, and many cities across the country were prosecuting the Catholic Church with allegations like this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we're going to get to how San Francisco and her tenure stands out. But so they've got these documents, and hallan And is saying we're going to prosecute these cases. In San Mateo and Marin County, which are right next door to San Francisco. They used these same records to charge a father, Greggy Gregory Ingalls, back in two thousand and three. And so the two thousand and three campaign is starting up, and what starts to happen, Well, Kamala Harris is getting the support of Willie Brown. We'll talk about that in a little bit, But she's also banking money from law firms and from people connected to these Catholic Church institutions in the Bay Area. So the lawyer that's representing the church on a variety of matters donated the maximum, so did his law firm. Another law firm which handled legal matters for Catholic charities, donated the maximum allowed. They'd only donated to two other candidates in their history, for a total of six hundred and fifty dollars. A third law firm that also represented the church was actually representing a San Francisco priest at the time that was being prosecuted by Terrence Hallnan the current and they donated the maximum as well. So Kamala Harris comes in, she beats Terrence halenin what does she do? She deep sixes all of this. Those records, those priestly abused records are disappeared. The victims groups there are outraged because they wanted the documents released with the information on the victims redacted, and they wanted them prosecuted. And here is the ugly fact about Kamala Harris. During her decade and a half tenure as a chief prosecutor in San Francisco and his California Attorney General, she did not prosecute a single case of priestly abuse during her tenure when she was the San Francisco District Attorney. San Francisco is the only city of the top fifty in America that did not prosecute a single case of abuse.
Speaker 8: That's her record, Isn't it insane the way that they say the opposite of the thing that's true. It is, like she touts in this video her track record as someone who prosecuted people who you know, performed these terrible acts against children. In fact, she not only covered it up by not charging anybody. But the lack of releasing the documents is I think one of the more damning aspects of that, because there were with other people that wanted access to that for lots of other reasons, and they didn't release those documents. But it's not just that we referenced the Hunter Biden stuff earlier, but you know, it's like the hut Mark Zuckerberg has this week admitted that, Okay, yeah, we probably shouldn't have demoded that story because the FBI DOJ said it might be Russian disinformation. We now know not only was it true, but Hunter Biden actually took money from Russia. So Donald Trump wasn't the one working with the Russians. It was in fact the Bidens. Yeah, I mean, they always lie about the opposite of what's actually true. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean it's remarkable and the media doesn't challenge them on in this case. We were just talking about Kamala Harris when she was pressed on this when she was the San Francisco District Attorney. She said, well, we're hiding the records to protect the victims. Now, I can't give the full quote of what the Victims group said, but Joey Piscatelli of the Survivor's Network said the disappearance of the records to protect the victims. He says, they're full of Yeah, that's why you can't give the quote.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, for FCC license purposes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she says, you can quote me on that they're not protecting the victims. This was a massive coverler. Do you think she's ever been asked about this? Was she asked about this when she ran for the US Senate California.
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: Was she asked when she ran for president in twenty twenty. No, when she was a vice presidential candidate in twenty twenty. No, she's now running for president. You think she's going to be asked about it now, challenged on this lie?
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we talked about in the last hour that there's now reporting that there's some questions being raised. Kamala Harrison said she's worked at McDonald's a younger person. There's no evidence of that. In fact, there's evidence that she didn't because she didn't list it on her comprehensive employment history. You've got that, You've got the fact that actually, when she ran for prosecutor in two thousand and three, her campaign literatures that she prosecuted hundreds of cases. And then she was asked in a debate, well, how many cases have you actually prosecuted? She says fifty. But it's about leadership. Yeah, But that's the thing is she is continuously misled about what her track record was. And now she has selected as a man as her running mate, Tim Walt will be with her during the CNN debate. Who has the same issue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he has the same issue of not telling the truth. And you know, people will say, and it's true, politicians lie, They do lie. They lie all the time. It's true. But the problem is lies can have consequences. We're not talking about just somebody embellishing their record. We're actually talking about affecting the policies and the decisions that they make and when you look at Kamala Harris and you look at her record going back to San Francisco to the present, her rise to political power has been about cover up. It's been about Coroniism, and it's been about corruption.
Speaker 8: And we're now told that she is the Joy candidate, which actually makes me want to call you the joy killer because you keep talking so negatively. You know, we're just trying to sit here and bask in the joy. And it's really funny because if you look at the YouTube comments of the video that the campaign released with her and Tim Walls, when they talk about a I'm a Bruce Springsteen guy. Oh that's so relatable. They're like, man, the chemistry between these two is so elite. But what's actually true is all the reporting. And we referenced the book in the last hour that came out that said, no, Kamala Harris has significant problems. You know, we're being told that she's Obama two point zero. She's actually not. She's got ninety percent staff turnover. In the Atlantic article, they featured a quote that said people really really do not want to work for Kamala Harris. They said they basically propped up the body of Joe Biden to keep Kamala Harris from becoming a viable presidential candidate. So, I mean, we're told one thing, the reality is another. And we'll see how much, if any of that is revealed in this interview this evening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, so open the books, which is a great or organization. They file FOY requests, they get access to government documents. They lost their president, by the way, Adam Angiski, who's just a wonderful guy.
Speaker 8: I think guy has been a guest on our podcast.
Speaker 4: Yes, passed away at a young age. He was in his early fifties. A huge loss. The organization, I know has lost an immense talent there, but I know they're going to continue forward. Earlier this year, they pulled the records, the employment records on the staffers that worked for Kamala Harris. She has forty seven staffers. And of those forty seven staffers that joined her in January of twenty twenty one, how many do you think actually stayed those entire three years.
Speaker 8: I know that twenty four of them left within the twelve month period. Lead that point four, only four four. That's like a ninety percent turnover rate. And you know there are all kinds of stories about the Atlantic reference the top to bottom dysfunction infice.
Speaker 4: This is the sort of previous iteration. Now all of that has morphed into the candidate of joy, and she's just happy and she's fun and she's friendly. She's putting the fun into dysfunction. It's to me, it's an example, and the media is going along with this. Nobody is mentioning this the body count of people that are behind her that left her because they couldn't take working with her.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it just speaks to what do you actually know about Kamala Harris, not only her tenure as vice president, but what led to that? And the answer is very little. And that's part of the strategy they've employed successfully. That's one of the reasons why they've avoided media interviews. We'll see how much of that changes this evening. But we are interested in hearing what you're looking for, so feel free to give us a call at one eight hundred and nine one sewn one one hundred nine one seven three two six. He's Peter Schweizer. I'm Mark Egers. We're filling in for the Sean Handy Show. We host a podcast called The drill Down, which you can find at the drill down dot Com. Back after this. Hey, everybody, it's Eric Eggers and Peter Schweizer coming to you live from the Magic Broadcast and studio was in the Free State of Florida. We're filling in for Sean Hannity today. So excited to be doing it. We've been talking about the things that you don't yet know about Kamala Harris but you should. And Peter Schwatche just gave you a long lesson about her track record of corruption and cronyism and basically a scandal played career.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there's going to be more to come. We're going to take a call right now. Let's go to a gym I think in North Carolina. Jim, are you there Tennessee?
Speaker 2: Sorry, Peter, Oh yeah, thank you. Thanks for taking my call real quick. I know you're you got a full boat. I'm curious to know Kamala Harris's stance on the vaccine mandate, how it affected our service members, our armed forces. Uh. People lost their livelihoods, their their their way to how to provide for their families. And to only exacerbate it. Uh what about Uh? You have huge amounts of border crossings have they Are they mandated for to get vaccinations?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the answer is no, Yeah, yeah, No, I mean, it's a great question. And here's the problem. I mean, and again we're talking about the lies. One of the themes of the Democratic Convention, Tim Wall said it is freedom where the pouls the party of freedom. Actually they're not, and the vaccine mandates are a prime example of that. They're going to continue to lie and office gate about it. But I think people are starting to wake up to some of these truths, especially people that have loved ones that were, you know, put in this position of being forced to take it and then saying, no, I don't want to throw my hands of my health in somebody's hands. I'm going to take these steps and control my own destiny.
Speaker 8: Well, just check your white male privilege at the door there, Because people experience privilege in different ways, and people experience freedom in different ways. For some people going out and living your life and choosing what goes into your body, and for other people it's being told to sit in your house, when do wear your mask and when the government's allowed to give you shot number seventeen. No, but it's another national scandal. I mean, that's the thing is they they become so brazen about the lies they tell us about what it means. You know, the first time we did this was in December of twenty twenty one, when we went to New York to fill in for Sean. When we saw New York was this dystopian hellscape under all these COVID lockdowns. Guess where else wasn't great during COVID Tim Waltz's Minnesota and Kamala Harris's California.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly. And in fact, there's a you know, videos of people complaining about the lockdowns in Minnesota. And we're actually gonna have a guest on at five thirty who was a business owner. Wait till you hear this story. Be sure to tune in at five thirty. It's gonna blow you away. But that will blow you away. We're gonna blow you away with even more truth that you haven't heard elsewhere. Susan Crabtree from Real Coil Politics. We remember that thing that when somebody took a shot at the president, and there's a lot of questions about that. Remember how that kind of went away. Yeah, it's not going to weigh here. It's a Sean Handy show, Peter Schwis and Erica.
Speaker 5: He's next new Sean Hended, thank you talking about what's right for America weather renewed commitment to keep you up to date on the breaking news stories.
Speaker 4: Hello, America, It's Peter Schweizer. That is Eric Eggers, and we are filling in for Sean. We want you to join the conversation one eight hundred and ninety four one seven three two six one eight hundred ninety four one Sean. We have a special guest here, very excited to have her, and that is Susan Crabtree. She is a political correspondent for Real Clear Politics, and I have admired Susan's work for a long time. She's an old school journalist in the sense that she digs and she finds stories that nobody else has and she has been absolutely killing it in her coverage on the Secret Service, the cover up and the scandal and where we're going next. So, Susan, are you there?
Speaker 9: Yes, I am. Thanks so much for having me, Peter.
Speaker 4: Great to be with you, Great to be with you. So tell us what the state of play is now, because I have to say, you know, we obviously have unfortunately, had you know, violent crimes that have happened in this country. We've had school shootings, and there always seems to be a real concerted effort by law enforcement, whether it's the FBI or the local police, to come out and explain what they know, explain it as soon as possible. It seems like with the Secret Service and the FBI, which is leading the investigation, it's been the opposite. I mean, it's been a desert of information, which of course leads to all these speculations about what's going on. Why do you think that is their approach to this?
Speaker 9: It is their approach. Unfortunately, we had the first briefing, real briefing from the FBI yesterday and since the day of the assassination attempt, which they were actually lying about whether they had the name of Thomas Crooks or not. Yet they did have the name because certain sources were giving it to me from those corners. So it's a culture of deception that is not working in their favor. That can work for the Secret Service, and I've been covering them for twelve years. I actually had an incident in twenty fourteen that they were lying to me. The Comms director ed Donovan, the director at the time, the first woman director, Julia Pearson. They were lying about a story I broke about an incident of President Obama being in an elevator with a man with a gun who wasn't certified to have the gun. There wasn't background cleared to have the gun.
Speaker 2: This is an intregious.
Speaker 9: Failure on the part of the Secret Service. I was given that story. They lied to me that that was true or not. I said, I'm going to go with my sources because they're impeccable. Went with my sources. Turns out yes, I was right, and Julia Pearson was lying to President Obama and dh Secretary DHS Secretary j Johnson too, So they got fired over that incident. So when you talk to me about the Secret Services responses to me and others, and so this culture of decep they've carried this on and they haven't been called out for it from the press and the public for years. I mean, they've been lying to me for twelve years, and so now they've needed to clean up their act in order to build credibility with the American public. But that's not how they handled this particular assassination attempt. And now the public is outraged, even their rank and file are outraged. And I'm hoping that Congress provides enough oversight. We cannot count on it from the FBI to find out what we cannot count on it from a compromised FBI, politically motivated, partisan FBI that we've seen so many times over and over again, their failures to provide any type of transparency to Congress, redacted information to Congress. Thing they even though they have the security clearances, they on the Intelligence Committee and other committees that have that information, they redact information from Congress. I mean, we can go on and on, but I think that answers your question. They need to turn the page and build trust with both journalists and the American public. And I'm still waiting for that to happen.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And if they did, then that would be one hundred degree one hundred and eighty degree difference from the direction things have been moving. I mean, the phrase you've used, culture of deception is incredibly powerful and incredibly alarming. We had on our podcast a few weeks ago, Gerald Posner, who wrote the book Case Closed, and he did a deep dive, used six hundred and twenty three pages in his book to say that there was no conspiracy as it related to the JFK assassination. He said on our podcast, he cannot say the same thing about the Trump assassination because partly the lack of information that's been released. I think partly because of the culture of deception that you just referenced, and it seems like, you know, we had it, We did an analysis. Every time there's some kind of a big picture shooting, you see press releases, you see press conferences all the time. What you just said about the fbare holding their first press availabilit since the shooting of Donald Trump suggests that there's a lot of questions that still need answer that haven't been What do you think we don't know yet about the shooting that we should.
Speaker 9: Well, we don't know what I would like to know. And I didn't give my questions answer because they don't want to answer my questions. They're not sitting down. I was not the first person they chose to sit down with. They chose to sit down with an ABC News reporter, Cheetle, you know, the former director that.
Speaker 2: Was a.
Speaker 9: News reporter I've never seen on the beat before, not even you know, the washing post reporters who has the Pulitzer for covering the Secret Service. They did not choose her. So it's not biased. It's not partisan bias. It's it's just they want to go with people that are friendly to them.
Speaker 8: Well, you saying there's a culture of deceptions, probably not could get you to the front of the line. That's just some free career advice.
Speaker 9: But I'm representing the ringdom file here. I have covered so many retaliation cases that the Secret Service, if you whistle blow, you get reached out against it. I yes, I am biased towards the rank and file. I will, you know, guilty of charge on that account. I will listen to what they have to say. But you know, they're not building trust with me. They I thought they were a week ago and then not so much anymore. So your question what exactly? What's your question? Again? You were trying to say.
Speaker 8: Yeah, what don't we know?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 8: I mean, what don't we know? What's the shardest question that remains unanswered? That the fact that they've only had one press availability since the shooting. You know, and just for context, we didn't analysis. After January sixth, the FBI released thirty three press releases. They've had zero since this assassination shooting.
Speaker 9: They say yesterday that there was no this. They don't believe that he was involved with the foreign entity. They they don't believe that there was anyone else. He was a single, alone shooter. What I want to know is what was his travel like? Did he travel to New York? Did he travel outside the country? What are these three apps? These encrypted apps City has on his phone? What type of apps are they? They said they're foreign based to app you know, they're not signal or proton mail, which you know we usually rate regularly. Anybody in journalism and anybody trying to do covert activity uses these apps regularly. It's why go outside those known US based apps. They haven't heard anything about it, just that they're foreign based. I wanted, well, the problem I see is there was this There was this threat, a very tangible threat by Iran. H and we know that the Iranian threat as existed since Donald Trump decided to kill bombs General Filhomany, the Iranian then the right hand man of Kamani, the populigious leader, in January third, twenty twenty. We know that threat has existed towards and they have Secret Service protection and the medic Security to protection. Pompeo has it. John Bolton. In fact, they thwarted an attempt to assassinate John Bolton. The FBI did so now we know there's other people that don't have it. Robert O'Brien, the National Security Advisor after Bolton did not get Secret Service protection. He had it and then they removed it a year ago, and he is very upset about that. And members of Congress. Mike Turner, the Chairman, intelligence to me, so we know this threat exists. We all know what became extremely tangible threat the week before the rally and that that message was conveyed to the Secret Service. And that's the only reason why they got a counter sniper team. That was the first time Donald Trump got a counter sniper team at any of his events. And so on the Friday beforehand, the FBI arrest this man who Pakistani individual, forty six year old with ties to Iran. He had just travel to Iran for two weeks. But the FBI wants us to believe that Thomaskrooks, they don't believe he has any foreign ties. Will tell me where he travels. Because this particular individual markets that name is Merchant. He's Pakistani that he had been to Iran two weeks prior he goes to New York. He comes through Texas, then goes to New York and he is trying to pay trying to recruit hitman and pay them and ended up being an FBI person that he was trying to recruit. So this is this. They rested him the day before the Butler rally. But you know we're supposed to just ignore that fact. Yeah, supposed to ignore a crazy twenty twenty two incident. Yeah, yeah, you know about that the Pakistan. Yeah, so we can talk about that too. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 4: We're talking to Susan Crabtree. She's a political correspond for real clear politics. She knows the Secret Service pretty much better than anyone. Yeah, I want you to talk about that twenty twenty two incident. But also in this this may be very very speculative, so you can answer it briefly if you want. But are we entering We've seen how law enforcement and the courts have been politicized. Are we actually entering uperiod in America where security protection for elected in public officials is now being manipulated or determined by your political affiliation. Are we actually reaching a place like that, because it seems like Robert or Brian's not getting it. You have had sources that have raised questions about the lack of security around Trump. Are we actually entering a era where depending what your political views are is going to determine how much political protection or actual security protection you're going to get.
Speaker 9: Well, that is the critical question. And I don't want to believe that, but there are signs that that is occurring, because it streuches credility to think that they were going to treat Donald Trump, who attracts tens of thousands of people at his rally, like a former president, and that was the excuse that they used for not giving him any counter sniper. And tell this particular event, why would he not break the mold? You cannot treat him like Jimmy Carter. You cannot even treat him like President Obama, who's usually former presidents their profiles decreased, so that threat level theoretically decreases as they, you know, do their swansong and go off into the sun, right off into the sunset. But that's the opposite is true for President former President Trump. He has we haven't seen in modern American history former president run for reelection. We don't have a former president with this type of Iranian threat because of the bombing of solomin The people his national security team, most of them except for Robert O'Brien who endorsed him a year ago and then lost his security clearance, his Secret Service detail. Strangely enough, the timing of that is very odds to me. You know, all these people are still getting Secret Service production because of its Iranian threat. So I just don't understand how we can say it's not the look and motivated. When Robert F. Kennedy Junior, also despite the history of his uncle and his his father being assassinated, they don't afford him and he has to pay his own so he certainly believes it's political and he has said so, and then they cut him off the day he endorsed Donald Trump. Now that's according to I'm told that the executive the executive order that Biden puts out in order to provide someone's secret service had that date. If you suspend, then you will lose your secret service. Certainly, the Secret Service is stretched beyond imagination. At this point. We have the UN General Assembly coming up too, and I'm hearing that they are hundreds of agents short to protect that event. I'm breaking that news on you on this show right now.
Speaker 8: All you do is break news, Susan. It's amazing. We have thirty seconds left and we're talking to Susan Crabtree of Real Clear Politics. She's been the leading voice on the assassination attempt in all the related stories. What do you say to people in thirty seconds or less who think that part of the reason we haven't seen as much news out of the FBI, out of the Secret Service is there's a belief that reminding people that there was an assassination attempt on Donald Trump is politically beneficial to Donald Trump.
Speaker 9: Well, I don't think that that's coming from the Secret Service. I think that's coming from the mainstream media. And you know they are in coronation mode. I've never heard I've never seen something like this in my life. These the White House Press Corps, and I was a part of it for many years. Turn this back on Kamala Harris. They do not give her the time of day. All of a sudden, she's coordinated. They ditch Joe Biden, and they want that to be the folkus obviously, and I think that's driving it more than anything. The Secret Service wants playing at the old game of not talking, hiding behind the secret in its service name, and the FBI I have no interest in. Really, they're supposed to be bridding transparency, but they want to go about their investigation without providing transparency.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 9: I think it's more just me. It's fault that we're seeing the shift to the coordination of Kamala.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we'll leave it there. It's disocraftree excellent as always. You can find her stuff at Realcarepolitics dot com. We'll be right back. That's Peter Schweizer. I'm Eric Eggers. We're filling in for the Shawan Handy Show back after this.
Speaker 4: I'm Peter Schweitzer. That is Zerk Eggers, and we're filling in for Sean Hannity on his radio show. You can join the conversation warning one hundred nine for one seven three two six one one hundred nine for one Sean. We are watching with bated breath the amazing interview that we are in store for at nine o'clock to I the taped interview Kamala Harris and Tim Walls with Dana Bash of CNN. We are covering that. We are giving you information that you've not heard elsewhere about both of them, the sorts of things that they should be atout. But I'm willing to bet serious money Dana Bash should not ask them about.
Speaker 8: We've got pictures live from the place in Savannah. We've got a clip that's just been released on CNN's website. Will play that for you on the other side of this break, and we will tell you that that you know Tim Waltz was with Kamala Harris. We told you this hour what Kamala Harris should be worried about. We'll tell you next hour about Tim Waltz's China problem. That's next on the Sean Handy Show. Peter Schweizer and Eric Eckers from the Drill Down podcast we back after this