Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis duran The Elvis Durant phones happened, Daniel, Yes, it's all yours, all right.
Speaker 2: So Marie is married to Angelo and she's been saying him, Look, I need a closet space. I don't have any space of my own. So I am calling as a rep from the place that is installing the closet in half of his office space. And there's already a deposit, so we can't even go back on this.
Speaker 1: This is good. So this guy's gonna get very upset.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's not happy.
Speaker 1: Let's see what happens moving on into the office space with some closet.
Speaker 2: I'll see what happens to today's Daniel phone. Hello, Yeah, I'm looking for Marie please, but he's not here.
Speaker 1: This is her husband Angelo.
Speaker 2: Hey, hi Angelo, this is Natalie from Developers.
Speaker 1: I'm really not interested. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I no, no, I wanted to go over the plans for the closet.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: The walk in closet, the office space that you guys are splitting. She's gonna do half a closet. You came over the other day and I sat down with Marie.
Speaker 1: And we just came over where where did you come?
Speaker 2: I came over.
Speaker 1: I got to talk. I'll talk with Marie. I'll straighten her out, all right.
Speaker 2: I have the contract here and everything. We sat down next to me.
Speaker 1: She has no authority to sign no contract. I'm like, I pay for everything. I break my ass, all right. I work like a dog. That's for that office. I need that office space, all right.
Speaker 2: We discussed like where the shoe rack was going to go, and then she wanted extra.
Speaker 1: Shoes are going to go if I probably no, Marie, I They're gonna go right now. But that's it. Hello, yeah, hi, are you? Are you kidding me? What do you want?
Speaker 2: I think we got disconnected. I just want to go over the place.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, listen, there's nothing to go over. Everything said, okay, I be's.
Speaker 2: I'm a little confused because I was in your house the other day.
Speaker 1: It was in the office. It's about there's nothing to be confused about it. We have a great idea hanging around. I'll straighten it all out.
Speaker 2: No ideas, no idea, So you will still have plenty of space.
Speaker 1: She's said again, I'm a big man and I have big plans.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can't go back with the deposit money, because I've already ordered the positive.
Speaker 1: What deposit money? Nobody gave you any deposits?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Marie, did she give me a check?
Speaker 1: Because I I ordered and she gave you a check. I'm gonna stop payming on it.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to get her on the phone, because I think maybe maybe there's I don't know what I can call. I can conference her in with us. Let me let me get her on the the line. Marie. I have your husband on the phone, and there's a lot of these thrones that you give him money to Angela.
Speaker 1: You're killing me over here, Marie, Angela listening. You're gonna love the closet's beautiful designer with the design. I don't know about the design. You hear me. You're killing me. You're killing me, Marie.
Speaker 2: I war to go on.
Speaker 1: I told you we bought this outside sacrifice. I break my ands for this family, and this is to get repaid a little space. I want to myself. As for space, we'll come think of you. You're gonna have a big space, they tell you. When I put my foot up there, you're gonna have a fixed space. Don't speak like that in front of what the hell you're doing right now? You spending more of my money on some I'm gonna show you pictures as they're building it. You know your why wasn't talk to these people? I can't care in the situation. But the answer it's not just the shoe rackets to come back. Right aside the winding recket's my office, my office Marinue, my office which I broke my assk forf and his family, the three hundred square foot office marine. Obviously, you know your calculations are way off. I don't know. Maybe every day when you go to the beauty pilot, all those vapors are going into your brain. My office is a damn shoebox as it is, and I'm not giving have them into a closet. And you better get that money back. You spend them all like crazy. My office stays where it is.
Speaker 2: I really can't give her the money.
Speaker 1: Back, though, Hey lady, we're gonna find the way. We're gonna change that. I wanted to win Force or whoever my Moody's gonna get the money back.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me go get my boys for you. His name is Elvis Durant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, how about if I put.
Speaker 2: You on Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. Angela, Angela, you just got phone tapped.
Speaker 1: Oh are you kidding me? Do I need this? Do I need this? With my blood pressure? Marie, you're killing me.
Speaker 2: Really get a closet.
Speaker 1: By the way, Elvis, I'm sending you a bill for this closet if you don't.
Speaker 2: Mind the Elvis Duran's phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded permission granted by all participants. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Durant in the Morning Show.