Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio of the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Katty Armstrong and GETA.
Speaker 2: And he armrongt live from studio C says in your.
Speaker 1: A dimly let room, deal with them the bowels.
Speaker 3: Of the Armstrong and Getting Communications compound. And hey y'all on Tuesday, we're under the tute legitar. General manager barksists in an unholy alliance with Islamist What.
Speaker 1: My hell again, that's a complicated roal. Manager.
Speaker 3: Well, our search committee worked long in heart, Jack, and that's who we came up with. Your office is right here, The coffee machine is right down the hall.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the team.
Speaker 3: Why can't it just be Bill in accounting? It's got to be Marxists in line with Marxists in an unholy alliance with is Lombists. Oh so does that apply to We're not promoting from within again? Sorry, folks, thanks for applying this company. We always promote from within. Promote right, Jake, unless we can find somebody from without, and then we will go with somebody from without. That has been my experience, and people generally get pissy if you promote from within that it wasn't them, So it's just easier for us to promote from without.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 3: Thanks, I'd never thought about that before, but that is one of the drivers on that, isn't it. Oh yeah, you got three people that are going to be really pissed off if Linda gets promoted to a vice president. You bring in somebody from the outside, right, and there's a kind of a presumption that, well, they must be like extra qualified or experienced or something I guess, And you know, there's the honeymoon period and by then that all dies down.
Speaker 1: But so why is that our general manager?
Speaker 3: Well, because in a couple of different places, demonstrations around the country, various murders and setting people on fire, there has been an unmissible alliance between radical leftists who are in some cases I mean gay queer atheists aligning with the cause of Islamism because it is anti establishment. It's actually there are a number of examples of that through you know, the last seventy five years or more of history. Even the Chancellor of Germany whose name will go un mentioned, less to Michael play the ding at me, he formed an alliance with various Grand muftis during WW two just because they're militant. I'm militant. Look, we're not going to stay together, but let's do some damage together.
Speaker 1: Here's a I got, man.
Speaker 3: Our immigration system is so freaking broken, and it has been as long as we've been to in talk radio. It's amazing because it benefits both parties to have the issue blah blah blah. We've talked about it a thousand times, but that it just continues. But for instance, this dude overstayed his work visa. I saw the numbers on that this morning. From that year, three hundred and thirteen thousand people overstayed their work visas. Basically none of them asked to leave. Then he goes and tries to buy a gun. His original intention was to shoot everybody, but he got turned down from the gun for buying a gun because he wasn't here legally at the time he'd overstated his work visa.
Speaker 1: We don't have.
Speaker 3: Any sort of system in the federal government that when you come in to try to buy a gun as an illegal that you also let ice or somebody know, Hey, we got a guy over here. You shouldn't even be here, and he's wanting to buy guns in the United States seems like a bit of a problem.
Speaker 1: We're not a system for that. It is so discouraging. It's such a failure of democracy.
Speaker 3: And as we've discussed a million times, I mean, never mind the over open border for a moment. How about the fact that people who try to follow the rules and emigrate legally are just have the hell beatn out of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they get.
Speaker 3: Milked for thousands of dollars, strung along for years, treated as if they're the criminals. I mean, it's broken in every way. I've known people that dealt with that. I had one friend reduced to tears once trying to figure out how to get home for Thanksgiving back to Italy to visit his mom and be able to get back into the country because he was doing it the right way.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: But you do it the wrong way and you get fretey healthcare and a sex change if you want it. Okay, send your kids to school and the teacher has to learn your language and everything else.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: I knew a guy, an American, a British extraction, who is trying to bring his British wife into the United States. He is a recent emmigrant, or she might have been his fiance at that point, but it was as if he was trying to move into the White House with his new gay husband, Osama b in Laden. The way they were being treated, it was just astonishing.
Speaker 1: This woman is a.
Speaker 3: Degreed producer, contributor to society, but no years of paperwork and begging and money paid and attorneys and the rest of it. Or you just flight to Iwana and walk across the border and say yeah, yeah, I'm a refugee or something. During Biden's administration, It's just I know, everybody knows. Everybody knows. It's so frustrating. Democracy doesn't work. You see this guy they caught in Michigan, thank god, Hassan Coker. I don't know what his background is of Michigan, thirty five years old. He was going to shoot up a Jewish daycare, murder a whole bunch of little Jewish kids. He was trying to buy assault weapons. He had threatened the kids at the school, gotten so mad that he went out and tried to buy some guns. He was gonna go back and shoot all the kids, but they caught him, thank god. He was going to globalize the Intifada, right, He was going to free Palestine and globalized the Infantada intafada, and as a number of people have pointed out, when is that going to be considered a like a hate phrase? And also when is the kafia going to be considered something you can't wear wearing a college campus the same way you can't wear a clan hood or a variety of other things.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: I was actually going to get into that topic in a little bit to further discuss the nexus between radical often young, but not exclusively young Marxists and Islamists and how unholy that is.
Speaker 1: But one of the flyers I have to.
Speaker 3: Bring in evidence your honor is the group organizing a big march in New York City and direction number one is wear a mask, cover all.
Speaker 1: Tattoos, et cetera.
Speaker 3: Demonstrating in a mask is illegal in something like forty three states as a legacy of the Ku Klux Klan enforce the blanking law.
Speaker 1: I just saw something on CBS News that makes me nuts.
Speaker 3: So in the track meet where the trans dude beat the girl and then they got the new rules in California where you both get to get the medal and be the winner. We have two first place finishers and then the third place is second, and then fourth is third, and the one finisher it doesn't get anything because it's a dude.
Speaker 1: Yes, anyways, the new system.
Speaker 3: Anyway, the way they presented it on or the local CBS was sharing the spotlight, and they showed them both smiling up there with their medals sharing the spotlight. That's you people are brained dead. That's not the way most people are taking it in I guarantee.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's hilarious.
Speaker 3: No, no, wonder you started chuckling in the midst of my holy screed.
Speaker 1: Sharing the spotlight. Isn't this great?
Speaker 3: There's no reason to be divided America Now, both the transgender boy is a bo and the girl who actually won share the spot line both first place. Doesn't that make perfect sense? And we have no questions about this.
Speaker 1: And the young.
Speaker 3: Dude whose picture we're now taking atop the podium, it doesn't get anything. It won't be in the record books because he's a dude. But they're sering the spot You people are blanking brain dead. Seriously, are you seven years old?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we should start the show officially. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this It is Tuesday, June the third. Oh my god, you're twenty twenty five. Are armstrong in getting we approved of this program. Let's begin that officially according to FCC rules at regulation, so much to get to let's get to it at Mark Serting.
Speaker 5: Does established that this country who's president was being told at the White House that he didn't have any cards to play, that he apparently has quite a few cards to play, including this daring attack, and who knows what else the Ukrainians, who have proved pretty ingenious may have up there sleeves.
Speaker 3: That's about the whole Ukraine thing, which we're going to talk about again later. And I read about it a lot yesterday, and the more I read about it, the more I hear from people talking about how absolutely amazing that attack was and how it has changed warfare forever and we better be on it like yesterday, and how we defend against the same sort of an attack from China or whoever else. I heard learned commentator say that the attack would be discussed in one hundred years as a pivot point in modern warfare. I was ranting several days ago about over Memorial Day weekend, Judy and I went to the fourth in Georgia that is the site of the first use ever of rifled cannons and shells as opposed to cannon balls, and how that instantly changed warfare all over the world.
Speaker 1: This is another one of those moments. Yeah, it is.
Speaker 3: And the interesting thing is it's cheap enough that lots of people can do it. Don't need to be a big rich country. You could be a mob and do it, yes, which is a problem. Any we have much to talk about. We've got Katie's headlines on the way always. If you want to comment on anything, you can text line four one five two nine five kftcar. I drank one cup of coffee yesterday. I go through these periods where I just can't handle coffee. It makes me too. I had one cup yesterday, the whole and like, I barely could get that down.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: It's happened a couple of times and then it goes way and I'm back to my nineteen cups of coffee.
Speaker 6: You say it makes you, Is that your stomach or anxiety or what?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Just like I feel like I've had too much coffee. Oh like when you over caffeinate jittery.
Speaker 1: Yeh. I had a thing on Saturday morning. I was at a meeting.
Speaker 3: I'd been sitting there for a half an hour, calm, and my Apple watch goes off and says, your heart rate is high. It was one thirty seven. Well, I was just sitting there waiting. They're calm, I know, and it was. I'd had a fair amount of coffee. It was one of the coffee I think it was a coffee thing anyway, or I'm dying one of the two who knows nothing to worried about the techiccardia.
Speaker 1: I know, doyah, I don't know. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about it. Ask your watch, your smart watch.
Speaker 3: Let's figure out who's reporting watch speaking as smart here she is.
Speaker 1: It's the lead story with Katie Greed. Katie, thank you guys.
Speaker 6: Starting with NBC News, lone wolf attacks in Boulder and DC highlight the difficulties in securing public spaces.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's one way to look at it.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: Another way to look at it would be boot out Muslim extremists from Egypt to her here illegally.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, yeah, There's a lot to be said on this topic.
Speaker 3: I tell you what, as a guy who studied political systems since I was a wee lad, the question that hops to my mind is, if we're under a constant threat by smallish groups with access to cheap weapons that can do enormous damage, how does the state, the government react to that threat to what extremes might a government, even a freely elected one, go to prevent carnage? But if it would, you often react improperly in my opinion, Like I tweeted out the other day, how is that my target and all the legos are locked up?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Well, that's a good reaction to a problem. Or you could stop letting people steal and get away with it, right. So that's that's what I worry about on this situation that we like react on the far end of booting out illegals who are you know, dangerous for one thing, well, and routing out radical Islamist chanting in the streets.
Speaker 1: College students, for instance, You got no right to be here.
Speaker 3: Go go back to her, your home country, which you fled to come here, you scumbags.
Speaker 6: This kind of goes with that from the Daily Mail, Trump's borders are sounds alarm on major terror attack quote, I'm convinced that something is coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got some clips from him coming up Tom Holman. He's making the noises about, Hey, there are tons of people like this guy here that we have no idea what they're up to or where they are millions.
Speaker 6: From BBC at least twenty seven Palestinians killed by Israeli fire near AID center.
Speaker 3: In Gaza and the next sentences according to Gaza officials. So yeah, I want Katie to do that story because there's no such thing as a Gaza official that doesn't answer to Harmas.
Speaker 1: There's no such thing.
Speaker 3: They're the government, They're the elected government there. So why are you reprinting what Harmas says a terror organization according to everyone in the world practically right. Why are you taking their word for it and printing headlines? Why because you graduated from Columbia journalism school and you secretly sympathize.
Speaker 2: It makes me nuts.
Speaker 1: From Breitbart.
Speaker 6: Washington Post mocked for labeling drop in fentanyl seizures quote mysterious.
Speaker 3: Oh right, gotcha. Hey, I close the border and fentanyl goes down. I'll be darn that is mysterious.
Speaker 1: Hmmm.
Speaker 6: From Fox News. Price of eggs has dropped sixty one percent since Trump took office.
Speaker 1: There you go, because it's all about the eggs.
Speaker 3: I'm at seven today already your first seven. You'll have seven more for lunch at another quick seven for dinner to wrap up your twenty one egg a day diet. And then you know, as I settled in to go to sleep, one more hard boiled egg. Mm as you lay in bed reading.
Speaker 6: Speaking of the wappo tallying Trump's online posting frenzy two two hundred and sixty two truths in one hundred and thirty two days.
Speaker 3: He and Kanye have a little thing on that why where they get on a roll and they just like they really rip them out. Lots of capital letters too.
Speaker 1: And weird quotes.
Speaker 3: Quotes is the new I want to emphasize this word.
Speaker 6: From the New York Post. California surfer comes face to face with ten foot shark after it tosses him from his board, walks away unscathed.
Speaker 3: So for whatever reason, the shark left him alone. Yeah, and you would think it was over right then this is the end?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just reading about sharks the other day. For some reason. The guy was talking about it was a video guy was talking about how they do a test byte.
Speaker 1: To see whether they want to eat that or not. It's like me at a buffet.
Speaker 3: I like to take a little bite and if it's not great, I'll just put it back.
Speaker 1: But evidently that the stark went in for the test bite and thought that's disgusting.
Speaker 3: I've been looking at that shark and thinking what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 1: Make myself really big? Run downhill? I don't remember. I just.
Speaker 6: And finally the Babylon Bee scandal. Historians determine all of George Washington's orders were signed.
Speaker 1: By auto Feather. Auto Feather. That's funny. It's funny. I like funny.
Speaker 3: Two more headlines we got to get into, and a deeper dive in the nut job and our immigration mess and how warfare has changed forever as of this past weekend. And that's not an exaggeration in any way according to military experts.
Speaker 1: Oh right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: The question of to what extent do radical speeches and chants and demonstrations lead to nut jobs perpetrating violence? And and you know what do we do about that?
Speaker 1: Man? That's a tough one. Yeah, got I sing and some.
Speaker 3: Other selly with our pesky First Amendment, and plenty of other stuff that's not contemplating, you know, the biggest problems on Earth. Plenty of that, So hope you could stick around for that. On the Armstrong and Getdy show.
Speaker 1: Cool Armstrong and Geddy.
Speaker 4: One hundred and seventeen drones hitting forty one long range bombers across Russia. The planes hit mainly the Tupulov ninety five and tuple of twenty two the Ukrainian sawce set aging easy to damage, hard to replace. Literally hours after those attacks, the talksinist arm Ball between Ukraine and Russia in the second round very brief, very little progress, Russia representing its most maximist set of demands yet frankly in a long awaited memorandum asking Ukraine to give up territory Russia doesn't even control yet even to demobilize its military, another sign that Russia is certainly had no rush towards anything resembling a piece.
Speaker 3: And this morning there was an attack on Russia. Also another attack. Oh, they brew up that ViRGE in Crimea again for the third time, that main bridge that Russia uses to get stuff into Crimea. I know you have fascinating information on this, But I've just got to react to that clip very briefly. The peace talks convened in Nozlo or whatever the hell.
Speaker 1: They talked for half an hour.
Speaker 3: Russia makes out outlandish demands, Ukraine says, oh, please be serious, and they all leave. Why do we continue to pretend that there's something happening?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Is this four similar with Israel and Jumas? Seems pretty clear. Why if you're the aggressor, you want to pretend to have peace talks because the whole world acts like you're serious even when you're obviously not.
Speaker 1: That's what I've learned from this. So you get credit.
Speaker 3: For it, no matter how ridiculously egregiously interested you are.
Speaker 1: Seems to be the case.
Speaker 3: So, if you haven't been following this, one of the more amazing attacks in the history of warfare occurred over the weekend, and I've been ticking in a lot of details. Would be interesting to see if you've heard one particular nugget that seems to be missing from everybody's account. But so, they they put drones like you could buy it Best Buy. They had explosives on them in wooden crates, put them on trucks, drove them into Russia near various air bases way way way. In one case, the furthest away three thousand miles from Kief. That's the entire length of the United States. That's how far away the area practically. Yeah, and then by a remote controller AI or however it worked, at the designated point, the lids came off the wooden crates, the drones rose up and flew over and were either it seems like they were AI guided. That seems to be most people's guesses as opposed to having a pilot somewhere looking through the lens.
Speaker 1: But the video is out if you want to watch it.
Speaker 3: New York Times has a great rundown today, all kinds of video of people.
Speaker 1: Seeing the drones coming out of crates.
Speaker 3: I mean, like guys at gas stations, like filling up their car with guys like, what the hell is that? Because there's a wooden crate over there. Lid comes off and these drones just lift out and go wonder what that is? And the drone then you hear gunfire and stuff and guys going, oh f the cops are trying to shoot it down, and then they've got the video and I don't know where This came from the video from the drones as they go toward these bombers on the airfields and then you see it goes black. They blow up the bomber, and roughly a third of Russia's strategic bombers blown up hundreds of millions of dollars worth of damage. For hundreds of dollars worth the drones expended. It is I mean, you can't get more asymmetrical than that. As to this in the same league as the mind blowing well and absomen blowing Israeli pager maneuver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is in that. It is definitely that sort of league.
Speaker 3: The one thing I haven't heard explained by anybody, and I did come across one news account where it did. It did say, this is one of those things we're always talking about. Why this seems like an obvious question. Why aren't you dwelling on this like every news report, But report just says reloaded on wooden contrainers and driven on.
Speaker 1: Trucks in Russia.
Speaker 3: What you can just take a Ukrainian truck and drive it into Russia three thousand miles and nobody notices. Nobody seems to understand that part of the story I'm sure vlad Putin has a select committee looking into that very question right now, and if they're not successful, they will fly out of windows. But yeah, the trucks probably came in from elsewhere. Who knows where. They have a situation in Russia where I mean, maybe we do too. Could a truck across the border here in the United States and drive fifteen hundred miles, park near an air base, unload a couple of wooden crates, and then leave, Yeah, three hundred times a day. Well that's a problem. Well, not near an air base. I would hope you don't have to get real close to the air base. You have to be right, and that's good point. Yeah, right, you can be parked at the gas station across the street, as I saw on the video this morning. I know, I don't know a great deal about border inspections for commerce at the legal ports of entry, but it's absolutely not the case that they search every semi that comes into America from Mexico or any shipping container that comes in. As I was reading another report in the New York Times, there are thousands of Chinese shipping containers that come into the United States every single day that get loaded on trains or trucks and driven across the United States. Why couldn't China have a shipping container that gets delivered to wherever and the lid comes off and drones come out, and they blow up a bunch of our stuff, you know, and maybe in our CASA infrastructure grid stuff, water plants, electricity plants, that sort of stuff. And in the tradition of of Vladimir Putin's Little Green Men who invaded various parts of Ukraine a number of years ago, including Crimea, and he denied they were his guys, then pinned metals on their chests a year later. Anyway, as long as you have semi barely plausible denial, you can get away with a lot of stuff like that. So you have China, for instance, North Korea whomever smuggling a couple of shipping containers with a similar system ready to go.
Speaker 1: They take out the.
Speaker 3: Power grid for Texas, and we spend six months researching where those drones probably came from and decoding you know, programming code and the rest of it, and then the FBI will issue an advisory with moderate confidence that indeed it came from North Korean activists or you know, sources.
Speaker 1: And then that's a good point.
Speaker 3: Are we Ukraine's in the different situation and where it's a little more obvious since they're at war. And two they want Russia to know it was them. That's part of the whole forcing them to negotiating table. Look, we have cards to play, we have things we can do. But back to the New York Times, I thought this was interesting and launching an audacious drone attack on airfields and warplanes deep inside Russia. Ukraine is continuing to change the way wars will be conducted in the twenty first century, and man, they're doing it on a shoe string budget, according to US officials and military analysts. American and European security officials said battle damage assessments were still coming in from the attacks, which took place Sunday, but they estimated that as many as twenty Russian strategic aircraft have been destroyed or damaged to the point of being unusable, dealing a serious blow to Russia's long range strike capabilities. Officials said the losses include they list a bunch of numbers that maybe you would know, but I don't know about planes. But it included a fifty warplanes which are used to detect air defenses and guided missiles. I was listened to my favorite Ukraine podcasts from the Telegraph yesterday and they explained how those planes that got destroyed are of a handful that they have, and they don't have very many that would fly around constantly to be able to detect missiles and drone attacks. They no longer have that. In Russia, they don't have the planes that can be in the air twenty four to seven, like a couple go up, come down, refuel the couple more go up twenty four to seven coverage of being able to monitor the sky. Russia can no longer do that.
Speaker 1: That's a big deal.
Speaker 3: I am blown away by the enormity of what this means for international relations in warfare going forward. Oh yeah, an expensive guided weaponry that apparently anybody with a little desperation, a little cleverness can design and implement.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's just.
Speaker 3: I have thought ripples going out and out and out. I'll have to organize them at some point because this is huge. Imagine if you were in charge of protecting various things. Yeah, has listened to a different podcast an expert on and he got he brought up the idea that I mentioned earlier of doesn't have to be a major country. It could be a gang, it could be a drug cartel. It could be anybody who figures out the technology on this and decides, you know, it sure would be cool to blow up that dam, or those planes, or that police department or whatever.
Speaker 1: The hell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're hacking groups, whether tied to a malevolent regime or not. Could go from we've frozen up your hospital's computers. Give us five million dollars or ten to Hey, we're gonna level Texas's power grid again. Sorry Texas, I'm not picking on you. God bless the great state of Texas. But anyway, we're gonna bring down the power grid around Dallas, Texas unless you wire US five million dollars in bitcoin.
Speaker 1: You do that, we'll call off the dogs.
Speaker 3: There have to be bad guys that have been thinking about this since they woke up Sunday morning and heard the news about the guys at DARPA are waking up early in the morning working on anti drone technology.
Speaker 1: I certainly hope they are, which.
Speaker 3: May be some sort of I remember hearing this from the Telegraph podcast. Also that Great Britain has put a whole bunch of money into some sort of anti drone like you know, wave that you put out a tone or something like that that'll make drones they can't function. And of course then that would be a game changer again, complete game changer again, right right, and only countermeasure the history of warfare.
Speaker 1: Only some countries would have that.
Speaker 3: But and of course getting back to where we will end up at some point, you know, Islamo Islamo fascists like the Egyptian who was throwing Molotov cocktails the other day, Why why wouldn't Al al Kaieda or Isis have some sort of drone attack the next time they want to do something right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Well? These yes, I was about, say, imagine a drone attack on a World Series game or Super Bowl or something like that.
Speaker 1: I don't want.
Speaker 3: Uh, how about I don't these scary scary threats, folks, What are you gonna do about them? You're gonna elect the best people you can and hope they do their jobs, I suppose, But how about the threat to your home, your loved ones, your stuff. That's where simply safe comes in. It's all about peace of mind and security and proactive security. Like simply safe new active guard out to or Protection help stop break ins before they happen. Yeah, it's very very cool, and I've got it, and I've got the sensors, and I got the cameras and I got all that stuff. And it's about a dollar a day, sixty day money back guarantee, no long term contract. They that means simply safe knows you're gonna like it. So the active guard out to or Protection I was describing is Ai powered cameras plus live monitoring agents to detect suspicious activity around your property if someone's lurking, agents, talk to them in real time, turn on spotlights, call the cops. Proactively detern crime before it starts. And again, no contracts, no hidden fees, and starts around a bucket day. It's a man visit simply safe dot com slash armstrong to claim fifty percent off a new system with a professional monitoring plan and gets your first month free. Again, that's simplysafe dot com slash armstrong. There's no safe fight simply safe. So the French have turned on smoking. The French who made smoking cool and sexy have turned on smoking. We need to get to that story later. I don't spend a lot of time thinking about the French in their smoking habits. But okay, Gavin Newsom, who wants to be president of the United States, has launched a new what's it called California Heat score thing first in the nation, and he thinks it's going to be a blueprint for states all across the country, some sort of like rainbow of doom about heat. To Gavin, your candidacy is going to be spiked like a volleyball by a transgender college player who you encouraged. I mean, it is going to get spiked hard. Plus, speaking of the Democrats, Jack, we've got to discuss the abundance agenda. Yes, that's all the rage on the left side of the aisle. Yeah, started with Ezra Klein in this book that he's got out. So jone's got mailbag on the way next and whole bunch of stuff. Stay here, Why are modern men having a friend crisis? At least if that's true, I would couldn't have told you that that was happening. I mean, it's not obviously apparent to me that that's going on, but a number of studies say that is happening.
Speaker 1: And we can discuss that later.
Speaker 3: All right, interesting, plus the abundance philosophy, it's going to bring the Democratic Party back from the dead. Well, kickoff our two with that. Here's your freedom loving quote of the day. Love this one from Victor Hugo speaking of the French. Every diminuation of the liberty of the press is followed by a diminution.
Speaker 1: It's diminution, diminution.
Speaker 3: Should have read this out loud before I attempted it on air, and it hadn't occurred to me that old Victor Hugo might throw around the word.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever.
Speaker 3: Used every diminution that's diminishing of the liberty of the press is followed by a diminishing of civilization.
Speaker 1: This is just this is a waste of everybody's time. If I can't say the words.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not like I'm also doing an interpretive dance that you can focus on.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's this is entirely audio. Let's go with.
Speaker 3: Diminishing, perfect and then very important, let's edit this out what it airs, Oh lord, every time the liberty of the press is diminished, it's followed by civilization being diminished. Whenever we see the freedom of the press interfered with there we see the nutrition of the human family interrupted. Well, interesting, I think he was a socialist, if I remember right. I just read that book about the French a Revolution of eighteen seven and the Communion and that whole thing.
Speaker 1: But what he said there is true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And you know it's interesting whenever you look at the movements like socialism through history, you've got to understand it in the context of the time, which is very, very different than the context of our time. And you could see, you know, reasons for it appealing to somebody in certain situations that don't exist right now at all. It's an incredible stretch to say we need socialism now.
Speaker 1: Anyway, mailbag, what well, I went, Well, I'm sure this will be every bit as good.
Speaker 3: Drop us a note mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com. Diminution dere Jack and Joe writes Tom and so cal Tom's on a bit of a role today. He's got thoughts on a couple of the major conflicts on Earth. The amazing attack on the Russian bombers by Ukraine is incredibly disturbing. Drone warfare is here to stay. It's cheap, efficient, makes killing less personal Are we next tool direct the attack Iran isis the cartel's what will they attack?
Speaker 1: Power, water, infrastructure, military basis?
Speaker 3: As we're discussing, will they continue to sell these drones that anybody can turn into a devastating weapon. Ukraine had to sneak the drones in a rush over more than a year. The Biden administration left the border wide open for four years.
Speaker 1: Time to be more vigilant.
Speaker 3: Ukraine has shown the world and our enemies the way to defeat us from within. Oh my god, if we ever well, we'll get to that Tom Holman clip later where he says it keeps him up at night. Yeah, we could suffer a devastating attack. They had so many people and so many opportunities to get all kinds of stuff into this country. They being who knows who, could be a number of groups anonymous on the morons and militants chanting in the streets. When they say from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free, what they really mean is from the Jordan to the med we want all Israelis dead. Yeah, absolutely, Yeah, Globalize the Intafada, murder Jews wherever you find them, and anybody you back.
Speaker 1: That's what globalizes.
Speaker 3: The Intifada means children are old people and everyone in between. Oh yeah, yes, set an eighty eight year old woman who survived the Holocaust on fire, an irony almost too horrifying to contemplate. Uh, garrick rights women fought for equality in the twenties through the sixties, and they got it now. After all that, liberal women are fighting for trans women, all right, kooky dudes, to be equal to women. The liberal woman is an odd ball. Fellas to go from burning bras to adding swances. He used a different word, but he said, Joe, if you read this, you can say swans or wangs. Thank you, Gerret for those creatiffuctas from burning bras too. The old addadictomy. Ah, my goodness, these are odd times.
Speaker 1: I like that term. I think it's funny.
Speaker 3: Lance in pacifica rites the real revelation from the Tapra book.
Speaker 1: Jack, You're gonna like this.
Speaker 3: As much as we've heard and read about the Tapra book, this is a great insight. I'm reading the book to some of Tapper and Alyx's interviews along with the analysis like yours. If you put the context of other politically sensitive news stories on the table, you realize that the Tapper book is asking us to believe something utterly impossible. Consider these stories Afghanistan, order, security, inflation, George Floyd Ryot's a zillion COVID issues, from the lab leak theory to school reopening.
Speaker 1: I could keep going.
Speaker 3: As you know, Jake Tapper is trying to tell us that on this one story of Biden's infirmity, the press may have been misled by political actors and may have failed to challenge those political actors to get to the truth on this one issue, but only this one.
Speaker 1: That's seriously what he wants us to.
Speaker 3: Believe, that they were fooled by for years by lying Democratic leaders, but only on Biden's health, which happens to be one of those issues that voters have some ability to verify through their own means, unlike lab leagues in Afghanistan withdrawals, whose official sources are often the only sources. The even more amazing thing is that he actually believes this, Love the Show, Love your Email Lance. That's right on all the other reporting, By God, they were staunch defenders of the American people, taking tape for the truth and not accepting the official word, except on the Biden senile'll think, oh my god, they've been boozled. Us, said Glance. Bamboozled is a word I should throw around more often. If you miss a segment, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand.
Speaker 6: A lot more on the way Armstrong and Getty