Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security. Yeah yeah, yeah too. What up?
Speaker 3: They want to tap in on this as well? Okay serve.
Speaker 4: Just in case you needed a reminder, the recording is in progress.
Speaker 2: Let go tube. What up? Happy Wednesday?
Speaker 5: Happy August twenty fifth, twenty twenty one. Lessons and salutations to all the earnest. Shout out to my brother Shoty, what up.
Speaker 2: They set?
Speaker 4: I've been missing in action. Man, it's good to be back.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they was. They was concerned.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, man, they don't really understand how this didn't really work.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 5: There ain't no no breaking up, They ain't no dividing us. We're brothers and so when one brother needs a little assistance, we need somebody's step.
Speaker 2: But that's what we do for each other. Man.
Speaker 5: So I just want to take time to acknowledge everybody for they thoughts in their prayers. I was dealing with a health issue, but you know I'm climbing back, So thank you for your prayers. Everybody is good, My family is good, my brothers are good. Uh, and the team is held at the fourth down. So I just want to first and foremost to start with that. I appreciate it greatly. But it's good to be home.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 5: I missed y'all. I miss y'all. So I said, shy bro, I'm ready, man. Let's let's get back to this thing that this thing is and uh, we gotta we got a very special.
Speaker 2: One tonight with my brother. You love it when I call him c to the EO.
Speaker 5: Is here.
Speaker 4: Always good seeing my brother man shout out to you, sir, y'll.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so this is in person, in person experience.
Speaker 6: I was in Atlanta and you know, I'm like, I just realized, like, oh shit, Maddie, want just do this in person? So yeah, email House Atlanta South Edition. And you know, this episode was so legendary as far as everybody's always asking questions, like follow up questions to the episode. So being at the episode was still fresh and people still had questions, It's like, what better way to have a follow up and then answer some questions and just provide value. So that's what we're going to do. So first for this might be the first uh, this might be the first one that we've done in person, right.
Speaker 9: Joy Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Now thinking about it, Yeah, I do appreciate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll be able to start.
Speaker 5: I know, I know we did an open enrollment, but uh, there was a storm and we weren't together. But there's never been a time when the person was actually in the same space.
Speaker 4: So what a what a town?
Speaker 2: What a town?
Speaker 3: What a time?
Speaker 8: What a time? So Troy you want me to set this off or you.
Speaker 5: Wanna uh yeah, So, I mean I gave him the host privileges even do that.
Speaker 6: Before we've been through that, I wanted to want some announcement. So yeah, So in Best Fest is fastly approaching. It is this weekend in Atlanta, Georgia, which is why I'm down here right now. So if you're not familiar, we are going to have the biggest financial literacy business festival ever created and it's gonna be a vive Friday, Saturday, Sunday. So added to and let's invest Fest line up none other than Maddie Jah.
Speaker 3: I got the call, man, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So we're gonna do a panel on Toro and Airbnb.
Speaker 6: We're gonna have Maddie, We're gonna have Alexia, we're gonna have Zoe, and we're gonna.
Speaker 8: Have push Man mitched. So that's a lot.
Speaker 4: That's a lot, you know, that's a that's a whole lot of sauce.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I don't.
Speaker 5: We can't just like breeze over them names like Maddie is a legend, Alexia you already know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Ago, we introduced the world to the Airbnb game through her, she's a legend.
Speaker 2: Minch is gonna go crazy.
Speaker 5: And Zo Man shout out to Zo Man.
Speaker 4: He was even a silent killer that he holding it down in the a.
Speaker 5: Everybody watching them right around these lambs, they're like, what's going on? So we're gonna, we're gonna, we're gonna get into some things. We're gonna get into some things this weekend, y'all.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So that's something that we're extremely excited about. So if you're interested, go to invest fest dot com. It's about twelve hours left to snatch some tickets.
Speaker 3: Get that name.
Speaker 8: I thought about it.
Speaker 2: Bro, Yeah yeah, we yeah, yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 5: We we had a bucket of names and uh yeah, Shoty wont the bucket this time?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 6: Make sure you check that out invest fast and then also before we start, So if anybody's not familiar, what this is is what we call open enrollment. So Eyo University the biggest educational platform out there.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: We have over ten thousand students and what we do is we bring professors in every single week to teach a class, and the classes on Wednesday at eight o'clock and it goes everything from real estate to crypto to know the banking industry. You know, anything that you found on early Legia. It's a more in depth version of that where you get to actually ask questions. You know, it's an interaction. They give like lessons with like presentations. It's a whole school type of vibe. And then the last Wednesday of every single month, we open it up for the public to see.
Speaker 8: So this is what we call open enrollment.
Speaker 6: We put it on YouTube and this is like a peak inside the house of Eyo University. So with Eyo University, I only do you get that, but you get all of the back archives classes which is over one hundred. You get monthly financial planning calls with me. Everybody always actually on my calendar for financial planning. But this is only really the only platform that I actually speak about my financial planning side and just answer questions for two hours straight. MG the Mortgage Guy does bi weekly real estate calls. Troy heads up our movie and book club. We have a Facebook group with over eighty alblembers in the Facebook group.
Speaker 8: And we have twenty Infinity groups. Shout out to all of the Infinity groups.
Speaker 6: I don't even want to say all of them because I don't want to forget any but of course the Crypto Club, the dot Club, the real estate Club, earn is over fifty, the Military Club.
Speaker 8: There's so many different clubs.
Speaker 6: So yes, if you're interested, go to eyl University dot com sign up. I'll pin the link. But yeah, right now we're going to get into it. I'm sure a lot of people have watched that Toro episode and then wills are spinning because.
Speaker 8: I need some money.
Speaker 6: Maybe this is a good you know what I'm saying, a good side hustle for me to actually start earning some money. So we brought madd each a back and he has a special hat would so you know you already noticed about man. So Maddie, how you want you want to just go into the presentation we can. Let's let's get into.
Speaker 3: It for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's on you, my guy.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna give all things and phanks to God l Head for allowing us to tap in. I know a lot of us will get into the podcast and YouTube channels to learn.
Speaker 3: But when you drop the l you can earn. So let's go ahead and get straight into it.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go ahead and share my screen everybody, So everybody can see it and follow because again I can show you better I can tell you, we can make sure everybody can see it.
Speaker 10: Though. There we go.
Speaker 7: So we're just gonna start from the top. A lot of the questions that a lot of individuals have since you in the Cardinals space. What I realized before we get into it, understand the mindset that a lot of times we asked the right questions, but we end up asking the right question in the wrong order. So the purpose of having somebody who has experience is to help us learn the process in the right order so we can be able to execute and activate our knowledge with efficiency and effectiveness. So how to get started? So we're gonna go into these slides one by one. Hopefully everybody can see it, follow me, and if possible, we'll make sure this presentation is available for anybody who requests that later on. All right, So slide number one, all right? Of course, obviously, if you don't know who I am, I'm a business coach, personal development coach, and I've been able to tap into the car industry since two thousand and seventeen accolades. I started from one car to fifty five cars. I went from having a nine hundred dollars car note to be able to generating two point nine million dollars gross in the car rental industry, and I could drive any car one for free. But the question is hopping you through it too? Tap it into the car rental space, the car sharing economy space. So the first thing before we get into the nitty gritty, the first thing that a lot of people pass that I realize or don't think to think about, is the intentions anybody who wants to get in the car renal space.
Speaker 3: We have to know why, why are we here? What's our purpose?
Speaker 7: A lot of people understand and get seduced by the income flow, the income opportunities, But there's more to it. The question is what is more to it? What other opportunities exist heady, one by one. A couple opportunities in the cardinal space is to obviously earn cashlow to do what pay our bills to feminists necessities, But is that all No, we can be in this car renal space to earn cash flow to fund other businesses.
Speaker 3: This can be a side play, side hustle play.
Speaker 7: Use the income the three hundred dollars, four hundred dollars, three thousand dollars to then fund what your actual passion is. Because if you don't have a passion for cars or hospitality space, but you want to still utilize this industry and turn these live abilities on wills to assets making deals.
Speaker 3: This is a good business model will be able to tap into. It's kind of like the real estate.
Speaker 7: Another reason why people get in this business in industry carnal Space is to help other people earn income for their business. This business allows you also to partner up with other individuals so you can be able to hire them give them an opportunity to generate income too. Right, when we start businesses, we want other honorable reasons to be in the business other than I want to make some money.
Speaker 3: Right, we want to.
Speaker 7: Be able to facilitate, learn, grow and help other people and create impact and the income. There's some the other pieces in our community and carnal Space. People even shared this reason. One of my favorites to the opportunity to bond with their family. Somebody got in the Carnal Space, the Touro space so they can have an opportunity to bond with their son, bond with because this is a business that you could be able to do low barrier of injury that you can do at home, and your family members can be a part of the process, cleaning the car, doing the check ins and checkouts, doing accounting, things of that nature. You don't have to be a super business mobile now. This is a low bearer entry. Another reason why somebody will get into the space to experience a different line of work. Sometimes the businesses that we're in as entrepreneurs, we get tired of it. But this is now a new business or fresh business. To be able to get new skills, hard skills, soft skills, and move forward. Another reason why somebody will get into this business. This is interesting to transition out of illegal activity. So many people who are trapping out of these streets say, Yo, I got all this bread, but I want to be able to tap into something obviously more legal, so I don't have to be ducking and diving. Weren't about what's going who's going to hurt me, weren't about the feds, worry about anything. Right, this is a dope business to be able to transition to because again it's a low barer entry. If you know how to get a vehicle, you know how to get access to the car and you follow on your leisure podcast, you get around the right piece where you can understand the process on how to activate.
Speaker 3: These different businesses, specifically the carnal space.
Speaker 7: Another reason why somebody will get into space, obviously is to have ownership in the business.
Speaker 3: Right, if you have ownership in the business, what can we then do?
Speaker 7: We can then pass it down to our family pass that that's not we can't just pass down a car because obviously that car is going to have an expiration day on its accessibility.
Speaker 3: What we are passing down is the knowledge of how we're running.
Speaker 7: This business, the knowledge of turning these liabilities into ascess, the knowledge of how to be able to make income on the side, very important reason why somebody might introduce themselves to this business and actually activate it. All right, So those are all some of the intentions. There's a long list. Transitioning from of course, we talk about from out of legal activity, create more time to do non business activity. I'm going to talk about a little bit because a lot of people when they hear two ro of the Cardinals, they think it's just passive income. Any business starts off what getting active first. So if we want to get passive, we have to first get active, and it's in the car renal space. It's not limited to that. It's not an exception of that. So of course, with the right systems in place, the right people, the right knowledge, the right resources, we can turn this active business into a passive business again with the right systems and people.
Speaker 3: Next, it increases your independence and this is one of my favorites as well.
Speaker 7: When you get into the Carlos space, especially Terro, you get to be a part of a trendy business. Right, everybody's going to be talking about car runals, just like they talk about real estate. You want to be a part of that con conversation in some way, some shape, some form, right, so you can be able to add values to the conversation. Whether it's the knowledge, whether it's the experience, whether it no matter what it is, you want to be able to be a part of that conversation. And what happens is when you're part of that conversation, you can give value. But what happens when you give value you can receive it as well. So these are different reasons why somebody should or could get in this car rental industry. It's not just I just want to make some breath. I just want to make some money. I just want to earn.
Speaker 3: We also want to learn.
Speaker 7: We also want to be able to create the impact that allows us to do what take our brands, our businesses to the.
Speaker 3: Next level, and other reasons.
Speaker 7: Of course, one of my favorites as well, you get to drive your vehicles for free. Think about it, imagine your dream car. We're thought we've taught that you need to make millions and other businesses to be able to be able to afford these cars. We're taught that we have to work hard and these other opportunities to be able for these cars. Now we can be able to get access to these cars for free by renting it out to somebody else, friends, family, athletes, associates, and the Touro platform, for example, is a platform that allows us to be connected with other individuals who are looking for a time out with your vehicle. I eed a Lamboat ers my car. Note on the Lamboa thirty five hundred dollars a month. I rented out three days of the month for a fourteen hundred and seventy hundred dollars a month. I don't pay for it, the business does. So those are different reasons why somebody would want to tap in. We're going to go on to the next line. Learning the process of a new business, an opportunity to network and meet influential people.
Speaker 3: I've been able to.
Speaker 7: Be connected with all types of celebrities, Drake twenty one, Savage Wildlan, Brian Michael Cox, all these different celebrities who didn't know who I was because I was running out vehicles. Right, So this is a tool, an asset that we can leverage to do what build relationships. What happens when we build relationships, we can win championships and take those championships and create all these different opportunities in business and personal development. All right, again, network build character is a key piece. I'm gonna tell you first sin in the car renal space, I was able to learn personal development on a whole nother level. If you lack patients, we should get into businesses that help what mature our patients.
Speaker 3: We should get in.
Speaker 7: Businesses that help us with accountability negotiations. Some of these skills, soft skills and hard schools can actually be learned and talk through the businesses that we are partaking in. But if we don't have the consciousness of saying, Yo, this is the reason why I'm going a business. We might miss out on that blessing. Trust me when I say I've developed hard and soft skills on a whole other level patience, stress, tolerance.
Speaker 3: I can make a whole list of things that I've learned while being this business.
Speaker 7: So now that you know that there's multiple intentions or reasons why you should be in this business, now we can be a little bit more what intentional. Now we can be more purposeful on how we move and operate moving forward, because if we don't know why we're here, what do we end up doing? We end up wandering this earth, wanderings aimlessly like a zombie with no purpose, no direction.
Speaker 3: We need the.
Speaker 7: Mission and with the mission we can then create goals that allow us to get there.
Speaker 3: All right, So that's the aspect, So let's go and move on to the other.
Speaker 7: Pieces of this business of turo or carnal space in general, choosing your operational model. A lot of people think that there's only one way to operate in this business. We have to understand that it's multiple entry points to start a business. There's not just one door we can enter through the back where can get dropped down in that mug. Where can dig a hole come from the bottom. There's multiple ways, So what are the different ways to be able to tap in to start operating this business.
Speaker 3: One way is the owner.
Speaker 7: You can start this business as a owner operator, meaning you acquire a vehicle for yourself, whether you finance or cast the car, and then you start running it out to people who are willing to pay for it.
Speaker 3: That's one.
Speaker 7: Another option is to get in this business in this industry market with a JV deal joint venture right. A lot of people when they hear how dope this cargo space is, naturally we're gonna tell ourselves and create excuses for why we can't do it. I don't have the cash, I don't have the credit, I don't have a car, I don't have the experience. I've heard the horror stories. I don't know nothing about insurance. All those reasons are justifiable. However, there's answers for every one of them, and if you go to trusted resources, we can understand how to prevent those situations bad situations from happening on how to maneuver one Way's joint venture right. Joint venture is you partnering up with somebody who has the experience. If you don't have the experience. Joint venture is you partner up with somebody who has the cash. If you don't have the cash. Joint venture is you partner up with somebody who has the credit if you don't have the credit. You'll be surprised how many people are walking the streets in your inner circles with seven hundred credit scores who are able to get a vehicle at a car lot tomorrow, today, even, And then you help them with that process of getting your vehicle. You teach them the game, You teach them the sauce, you teach them the opportunity, and say, Yo, you got a nice credit score.
Speaker 3: Let's leverage your credit to get a vehicle.
Speaker 7: So we can partner up and cash the make some cash fall, so we can partner up and hire our kids to work with.
Speaker 3: Us, so we can partner up, so we can learn new skills and trades. All those intentions we talk about, we can tap back into them. Right.
Speaker 7: You can have multiple intentions of why you do something, But let's make sure we understand what our personal intentions are and prioritize them and understand that we can partner up partnerships. When championships the focus is on the word ship. Ships take us places. Another reason. Another area of operating in this business is a broker. There's brokers is aka the middle man. We don't always have to be the plug. We can be the extension for As a broker, our job is to connect somebody who wants to vieoble with somebody who has a view. There's so many people who make millions of dollars just be the middleman. I believe it's the best model ever because it's scalable. All you're doing is pointed figures, pointing people the right direction and receiving love from both sides. Are taking care of it right. But it does require certain skills. Does require relationship managements, managing skills. It does require communication skills. It does require care of responsibility of two parties, making sure they need come together, they're compatible, and they they work. That's a model that you might be able to consider. Again, you don't have to get a car for yourself. Again, you don't have to do it by yourself. You can also be broker next co sharing some individuals on this call right now, on this on this opportunity right now, we're tapping in understand that they have a vehicle right now on their driveway.
Speaker 3: You have a business in.
Speaker 7: Your driveway, right at this very moment. Right But you say, well, I don't want to get another car, but here here's the thing. You can share the car that you currently have. Of course, that will require you to not have a personal attachment. But like we said on the interview, Shoty actually brought this up. I didn't even think about this. Like I said, you can rent out your car when you're at work, right. Troy mentioned as well, when you're not at work. So you have an eight hour shit right at eight hour chef. You're at work, and guess what your car is doing chilling?
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 7: When you rent these cars out, it doesn't have to be an all day, full time business. It can be according to your schedule, your situation, your circumstance, your scenario. You can say, yo, I only want to rent out my cars on Fridays. I only want to run out my cars on Saturdays from the hours of six to ten. You have the decision, you have the control, and that's the coach sharing value. You're sharing your vehicle with others and you're on vacation, while you're at work on weekends, holidays.
Speaker 3: You're running the play with no delay.
Speaker 7: Next reason, another opportunity is the operational model is an employer model.
Speaker 3: An employer model is you.
Speaker 7: Getting your vehicle specifically to allow an individual to make money utilizing the vehicle. I have a cousin who does ride share, or I have a cousin who does overeats food delivery.
Speaker 3: He lost his car and doesn't have a car. And if he doesn't have a car, can he make his income to that Gigaclly no.
Speaker 7: You can be the one to present the opportunity to say, hey, I'll get the car for you and I'll rent it out to you for fifty dollars undred dollars a week, whatever fair price, what price makes sense, And you can be the one facilitating that they now have a vehicle that they can earn income from, and you have a vehicle that you're also earning income from cash flowing from. And that business model is amazing because if they don't use your vehicle, they can't make money. So those opportunities usually become long term, long term opportunities for everybody to eat and everybody to win. So those are the five operational models to consider. There's multiple but just realize there's not just one entry point. There's different ways, there's different positions, there's different roles to play as a playmaker in this industry, all right. So as a partnership, you need to identify whether you're the visionary, the investor, or the integrator.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 7: Some people listen to this opportunity right now, say yo, I really want to get in this industry, but I just don't have the time to manage these carts.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 3: You're the visionary.
Speaker 7: You have the ideas, you understand it, you believe in it, but you don't have the time. That means we need to partner up with somebody who can integrate your ideas. Visionaries usually should have an integrated with them. And of course resources, you need some type of an investor to fund the resources, whether it's money, whether it's the vehicle, whatever investor that's necessary. Those are usually three type of roles when it comes to partnership, especially in the cardinal industry.
Speaker 10: All right.
Speaker 3: So that's that aspect. Next exit strategy.
Speaker 7: Most people start a business with no idea how they can transition out or exit it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 7: This is a basic business principle. Right, there's different ways to exit. You can merge your business with somebody else. You can sell it to a friend, you can just liquidate it, you can make it.
Speaker 3: There's so many different options.
Speaker 7: But I think it's very important for you to understand how you want to exit in the beginning. What's your interstrategy. Some individuals build businesses just to sell it. Some people build businesses just to prove that this business is successful. Create a case study, sell it, and make money teaching the case study. Right, there's so many plays that you can run with this. When it comes to extrastrating, a lot of people ask you, what do I do with my cars? After I run it up to ninety thousand miles, after I run it to two hundred thousand miles?
Speaker 3: What do I do with the cars? You need an exit.
Speaker 7: Strategy on what to do with these cars so you can be able to cycle out cycling, cycle out cycling.
Speaker 3: So we can get in those details at a later time.
Speaker 7: But understanding that you need an extra strategy superport and the main thing for this thirty minute call that we have is mainly framework. We can't get surgical with the information today at this very moment, but we can have an understanding of the mindset, we can have an understanding the framework, we can understand the skeleton, and as time goes on, we could add to skin and bones to we can add the skin to the bones. All right, different rental opportunities. This is very, very important. Nobody's really talking about this right. When you think about renders, you think about two categories. Typically you think about luxury cars and economy cars.
Speaker 3: But that's not it.
Speaker 7: There's supercars, there's exotics, there's luxury, there's sport, there's economy sport. You can choose to say, yo, I only want to rent Mustangs out and Challenges and Chargers and Corvettes and Camaro because that's my lane. You can say, yo, I'm just dealing with luxury cars or entry level cars.
Speaker 3: Of course there's levels is You can say I'm just doing exiety.
Speaker 7: You can say here's the next thing I'm gonna show you, because I'm gonna show you on the slide.
Speaker 3: You can say I want to do minivans.
Speaker 7: There's a market, huge market to make just as much income as the exotic running car company renting out mini vans. There's commercial cars. Do you think about the box trucks, the regular trucks. People need to haul things, people need to store things, people need to take, transfer.
Speaker 3: And transport things.
Speaker 7: Right, that's you can get in the commercial space and rank box trucks out to individuals. And there's platforms for it. We don't just talk about too. We talk about all the platforms get around the hire car, outdoors.
Speaker 3: Ze, fetch truck. There's so many platforms.
Speaker 7: And again we also as a community, we don't just rely on other marketplaces. We also run our businesses and create our own marketplaces. We go out there and hustle, We all out there and market on social Udnia. We don't go out there and run as we go all past our business cards so people know that we hear all right, motor homes big play. Nobody's thinking about the motor homes. And there's actually a specific platform for motor homes. It's called outdoor z underutilized. It's one of those platforms that a lot of people who are on it, they're killing the game and they're hoping that nobody else finds out about it.
Speaker 3: Right, But we're here to share the game. We don't hold the game. We share.
Speaker 7: Next, off roading bikes, there's a lot of individuals who have ATVs, but a lot of times you're not riding those ATVs every day. Right, you have the opportunity to be able to rent those out as well. Another one one of my favorites classic cars. Those classic cars are amazing for video productions, amazing for movies, they're amazing for commercials, they're amazing.
Speaker 3: For photo shoots. You can get these classic cars for very low rates.
Speaker 7: Right ten thousand cleaning up, put some money on it and make your money back cash flow. Or car that's not even driving, that's not even moving. All you're doing is taking care of the maintenance and the look. Think about it. You do not have to deal with mileage. You don't have to deal with selling the car because of milage and it's no longer operating.
Speaker 3: You can make money for a way longer term.
Speaker 7: Think about a classic car was made almost sixty fifty years ago. Imagine cash flow on one asset for fifty years plus.
Speaker 3: That's the situation that.
Speaker 7: We're we got RVs. Everybody knows the play, that's that next business opportunities. Nobody talks about this. You don't have to be limited to long term rentals or short term rentals. You can run the play what makes sense for you, your circumstances, your situation scenario. You can do hourly rentals, you can do daily rentals, you can do weekly Rentalds, you can do monthly rentals, you can do yearly res They all have their pros and cons, but you have to identify what makes sense for you and your business model. Some people say, yo, I only want to do Houri Reynolds. Then that means we have to have an asset that makes sense for hourly Reynolds. Would it makes sense to have a Hondai Sonata for hour runners? Maybe not, because typically the people who need Hondae sonatas need to run errors.
Speaker 3: They need it for the day, they need it for the week.
Speaker 7: The hourly Renolds are sling shots, supercars, lambows that they just need to go to the wedding show video shoot. They just need to pull up on a business meeting. Right, Those plays make sense weekly Renolds again, economy cars make really good sense for that monthly. You can run the monthly pay. I do what we call specialty leasing. Sometimes I don't want to feel like running my cars out on a day to day basis.
Speaker 3: That requires day to day work.
Speaker 7: So if I have a car that I am willing to say, yo, I want this car out for three months with one person, I can do a specialty lease with them.
Speaker 3: I can say, yo, let's do a contract.
Speaker 7: You have the car for three months, six months a year, and we'll figure out the prices.
Speaker 3: And typically the pricing is going to be more than your car. No, my car nos nine hundred.
Speaker 7: I might do a specialty lease for eighteen hundred, maybe even three thousand, depending on what makes sense for that customer or west. All right, So those are that now here is a very important thing to consider. Why do people even choose to rent cars when they can just buy it. I have somebody right now running a vehicle out that costs seven hundred dollars a month.
Speaker 3: They're paying three thousand in our head.
Speaker 7: Why does it make sense to pay three thousand dollars for a vehicle and they can just simply purchase the car themselves.
Speaker 3: But the thing is, can everybody purchase a car?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 7: There's sometimes they have limitations, their lack of desire to actually have a car. They might be struggled with credit issues. They might only be traveling to a specific city like actors and actresses when they traveled.
Speaker 3: Atlanta from La. They're here for three months.
Speaker 7: The production company Netflix, Tyler Perry Studios will pay for their travel. It's not even coming out their pocket, right, So they have a five thousand dollars budget. That money can go to the enterprise or can they go to you. You make the decision. So those are the things that we need to consider, right, and that's the list. Next, rental types. I'm not sure how much time you have, but rental types. Some people rent out cars for travel, cruising, running errands, lodging, hauling, photoships, movies, parades, car reviews, My Teslas, my Tesla came out. I got it before when meeting people had it. My Corvette C eight, I had it before ninety percent of people who have it today. I was able to market my car as a vehicle that can be used for car reviews, a vehicle that can be used for test driving.
Speaker 3: Because think about test driving.
Speaker 7: How does that feel when you typically test driver at a dealership.
Speaker 3: You're in the car for fifteen minutes, the salesman is in your air all day.
Speaker 7: You really ain't get a field the car, the navigation, You don't really get a field, real field and then you purchase the car and have what buyers are worse. So instead of having buyers remorse, let's get a chance to get the car at an affordable right for a week.
Speaker 3: And really test drive the car. That's an opportunity racing.
Speaker 7: You can actually run out the cars for individuals just for the purpose of racing.
Speaker 3: Get on the legal track. You can use my car for a certain rate.
Speaker 7: Take care of the oil, take care of the rams, take care of the tires.
Speaker 3: You get to go right. So many reasons meeting, pull.
Speaker 7: Ups, birthdays, to stunt test drive, all these different readers. Is you need to understand why or somebody use your vehicle. Then there's commercial uses. You can use your vehicle for food delivery, overlift. You can have your vehicles rapped. I charge businesses three hundred dollars per month to wrap their business on our vehicle.
Speaker 3: You see the EYL truck. These vehicles are what moving the boards. We'll be fools not to squeeze.
Speaker 7: All the juice at the lemon by making sure that our branding our businesses isn't on a vehicle that's being seen by thousands.
Speaker 3: Of people per day, per month, per week.
Speaker 7: Let's make sure we squeezed all the juice our lemons we see in real life, and there's a couple of resources on you on how to do that.
Speaker 3: Some people might say, yo, I don't know any businesses.
Speaker 7: Well, there's companies that pair you up with businesses, Middleman's Brokers, Rapid Fire, Carver, Tize, Free Car Media, or you can just go out there and hustle and get you your own businesses. So there's different types of renters, celebrities, travelers, businesses, conferences, people who do be going to conferences, and even scammers. We need to identify the scammers out here trying to get your card too, right.
Speaker 3: Create your business. We're gonna end on this.
Speaker 10: We got.
Speaker 7: This is very important. Everybody always asking, yo, Madi, how do I know which car to pick?
Speaker 3: How do I know? To financial leads? How do I know? How do I know?
Speaker 2: How do I know?
Speaker 3: These are all good questions. However, we're never going to I'm never I'm person.
Speaker 7: You're never going to answer a personal question unless you fill out this business plan.
Speaker 3: Nobody he talks about this nobody.
Speaker 7: So this business plan answer this question that you need to know before you make any decisions moving forward in.
Speaker 3: The car on the space.
Speaker 7: The first question is this, do you plan on getting in this industry with an existing car or do you plan on acquiring a new car, whether it's getting the keys to somebody else's or purchasing financing a car. That's the very first question. So say you have a car in driveway that's not being utilized properly. You can now say and answer this question, I want to use my existing vehicle. Next question, how many cars do you want to start off with? You'll tap into the podcast and see Maddy Jay got thirty three cars in one wik and say, yo, I need thirty three cars in one week.
Speaker 3: That might not be the play for you.
Speaker 7: So you need to identify what makes sense for you based on your capacity to manage, your capacity to manage not just the cars but the v but the people involved, the clients, your team, the parking lot.
Speaker 3: Those are things to consider.
Speaker 7: I don't like when individuals just jump into a business and end up taking the als that I took when it's not necessary.
Speaker 3: But the thing starts with asking the right questions.
Speaker 7: I typically recommend people start with one vehicle, understand the feel, get a hang of it, and then say yo, now I want to scale up to two, three, four or five and beyond all right, financial.
Speaker 3: Goals, This is a huge question.
Speaker 7: Before you can figure out what car you want to get, whether it's luxury, economy, supercar, classic band, commercial, we need to ask ourselves this question. What's our financial goal? Especially if your intention was to cash flow and generate income? But how much income? When I typically ask individuals how much money do you want to make it your business gets will answer.
Speaker 3: I typically hear million dollars? Where did this number come from?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 7: Of course, we hear this number so many times, to the point where that's the number that we regurgitate when somebody asks us a question, but do.
Speaker 3: You really need a million dollar?
Speaker 7: A lot of times when people get a billion dollars, they don't know what to do it and what's what happens? They spend it so feariously that it actually puts them in a worse situation than before. Right, you end up being in debt, you end up being around the wrong people. But now we're not doing that anymore. We're gonna have intentions with every dollar that comes in. We're gonna have a mission for every dollar soldier that comes in, even the car in the space so here's an example of an answer to the question what's your financial goal in the car in the space. This answer is, I plan to earn an extra seven hundred dollars. This person wants to just make seven hundred dollars. But why why do you want to mark an extra seven hundred dollars. Well, I want to pay two hundred dollars to my car. Note, I want to pay myself on bill, I want to pay my groceries, and I want to build my emergency from that's a solid financial plan with the specific asset, very solid. So that means that I now need to find a car that can be able to facilitate my financial goal and so I can be able to hit my financial mission.
Speaker 3: Without this financial goal, you can choose any.
Speaker 7: Car you want, but with this financial goal, you're going to get targeted to the car that's actually going to fulfill your mission.
Speaker 3: Fulfill your goals very important. So it goes back to the question, Maddie, what car should I get?
Speaker 7: All that depends on your financial goal, That depends on how many cars you want to have, depends on if you have a car existing already in your driveway. We want to answer these questions first next question, do you plan on leveraging your personal credit or cash, plan on leveraging your business credit or business cash? Do you plan on leveraging somebody else's cash or somebody else's business credit. We need to answer that question first, right, some people have an option to do all four, but the question is which one are you actually can choose? What are the pros cons benefits depending on your situation, your circumstance, your scenario. Nobody else can answer that for you. All we can do is ask you the right questions so you can find the right answers. Next question, do you want to operate this business hands in, all hands in on debt or do you want to be hands off? Do you want to run this business part time or full time? Those are questions that you have to ask. Here's an example of that. The answer to that question will be I plan to manage the operation of this business part time for three to four hours. That's a solid plan. They only want to be in this business and managing this business for three to four hours as a side hustle, which would then help us answer the next question, do you plan on doing short terminals or long term rentals? In this case, because they already said that they only want to dedicate three to four hours.
Speaker 3: What do you think is going to be the best player? Depend on the car.
Speaker 7: They can do short terminals or they can do long terminals if they don't want to have too much time on it. Ulies in this space. All right, So that's the fifth question. Next question what type of runners do you want to deal with? And as a business owner, we actually have the choice to choose who we want to do business with. But if you don't choose your ideal customer, if you don't choose your dream client, guess what happens. You start getting all these random people who raise their hand for your services. And because you don't match relationship wise, because we're having a relationship with these people, you don't match relationship wise. Just like any relationship, what happens, it becomes toxic. But who ends up taking the l is it the client or the business owner? It's always the business owner because they even say the customer is always running no matter what happens, the customer doesn't have the responsibility. The responsibility is always on the business. So now we can actually choose who our audience is going to be. Who are target client?
Speaker 2: Is going to be.
Speaker 7: And you know what answer most people saying. When I ask who's your target audience? Most people say everybody. Even though everybody can utilize your service, you don't want everybody to use our service for a couple of reasons.
Speaker 3: Want it costs more money to market to them.
Speaker 7: It costs more money to communicate to them, because now you got to speak a bunch of different languages. Because marketing is just amount of speaking somebody's language and relate to them. So if I choose to speak to one person, speak their language, invest in that person because I know how they feel, I know what type of music they're like, how they like to engage. It's going to increase the love and likability, the knowledge between us two to the point where they go out marketing for us. Imagine having an army and individuals who do the marketing for us versus US try to spend all our resources to get more people. That's why that's important rental usages. Now we need to understand how we want people to use our vehicles. Do you want to focus only on movies and productions? I know individuals in the Carlos place they say, yo, I only want casting agents to touch my cars right, less risk high.
Speaker 3: But of course there's different ways to be able to tap in.
Speaker 7: You might be well, I don't know any movie directors or casting agents and production teams. That's because you never sought out to look for and there's different strategies to do so.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 7: For every excuse, I promise you every justification, I'll promise you it's an opportunity to be fix it right type of cars. You need to identify what type of car you want. So example of these three questions, I plan to rent to guests who are intel traveling. I plan to rental travelers who need to get from point A to point B. I plan to finance a twenty nineteen Toyota came County car. This vehicle matches all the answers that you gave from all the previous questions. You don't want to get a vehicle that does not align with any of your goals, any of the questions that you've answered, And that's where a lot of people mess up. They say I want to make fifty thousand dollars a month and then get cars that don't have the capacity to do so, or they say I don't want to have this business take over my whole life, but don't get the cars that have the capacity to do so. We want to make sure everything matches up according to these questions. That's why this is very important. I highly recommend anybody to not start operate in a business without answering these questions properly. Next question, rental location. Where do I want to operate this business? Do I want to operate locally? Do I want to have my car manage in the city? Do I want to car manage in a whole other state? There's ways to do it. Some people say, yo, I'm not in the market for car reals. I'm in Idaho and nobody really ain't runting out Lambeos like that.
Speaker 3: That doesn't mean you can't get a Lambler.
Speaker 7: What you do is again JV deal with somebody who's already renting Lambos in a different city that's hot. You shift the car out there, do a JV deal fifty to fifty sixty forty seven, thirty eighty twenty and run the player. There's ways to be able to run the place with no delays. Next question, what's going to be your exit strategy after you identify the location? What's your edge stratege. So here's an example of an extra strategy. After one year of being in this business, I will reevaluate my plan, evaluate my current opportunities, and either sell or scale the business. I'm going to use my existing car or acquire a new car. And I plan to use my car but get another used car for rent. Right, So those are different examples of an exit strategy.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing.
Speaker 7: This is a framework and the answers are based on your personal preference. Again, I highly recommend nobody to move forward and operate this business in these plans. Let's go ahead and move on car into mindset. Please. We encourage everybody before they even do any action, is to study the game again, before we get earn. We have to learn, because you're gonna end up doing what I did. I got my mis aliety off the lot. I'm ready to put it on too. I'm driving the car off the lot.
Speaker 3: Guess what the car starts to shape?
Speaker 8: Why?
Speaker 3: Because I didn't have the knowledge, the wisdom, that knowledge and understanding.
Speaker 7: And experience to check the rods before I purchased the car. And guess how much you cost to fix it? Twenty six hundred dollars plus now I'm already negative twenty six hundred, twenty six hundred because I didn't do my due diligence from learning from other people's experiences. We're not in the age of ignorance anymore. We're in the age of information. Communities like the earners have been able to congratulate, congregrate, congolerate, congo congrede, congregrede the elite of the elite.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, the best of the best.
Speaker 7: Not only are they the best and the best in the lead elite, these individuals are willing to share the sauce. And if they weren't willing to share the sauce, there's now a spirit to do so, because if you're not gonna share the sauce, you're not gonna be successful in the war. That's the new standard, right and by God's grace, that's the standard. And now we're all having the opportunities to not use ignorance as an excuse. So the first step is study the game. Have the mindset always learn, not be arrogant to say I know it all. Next mindset is to team up, team up, partner, partner partner, whether it's with detailed shops, mechanics, body shops, insurance of justice. You have to have adult relationship skills so we can turn these contacts into contracts and be able to make plays again with no delays.
Speaker 3: Super important. Next mindset hack.
Speaker 7: Having no personal attachment to these vehicles. I know a lot of individuals. When they start it sounds all hanky doing. But when they give the keys to their vehicle, like ah, they.
Speaker 3: Start checking the app the trackers fighting app every five cent.
Speaker 7: When they return the car, they get pissed off at the match.
Speaker 3: We're dirty. Think about it.
Speaker 7: What's gonna happen when when somebody the rest of their car the massar did it? Think about every time you drove a car or run a car. Think about everything that you did that we did to run a cars. What do you think is gonna happen? So we need to make sure we set our expectations high and have no personal attachment and realize that this is a business. If you realize that you do have personal attachment, that's cool. Just know the consequences that might happen because of that. Next mindset hack is to never ever ever run out of a car without insurance. These assets must be protected and once.
Speaker 3: We get into Q and A.
Speaker 7: We're gonna go into those details of insurance because I know that's a hot topic. How do we protect these cars? We make sure that we have that asset protection. Another mindset hack outcome over income. A lot of times you'll make.
Speaker 3: Stupid decisions because you're trying to get the money graphed.
Speaker 7: Say, oh, you don't need the insurance this time, No worries because you just want the money grab. No, we need to always remember that there's going to be an outcome, and we want to make sure the outcome surpasses the mindset.
Speaker 3: Of trying to get the income.
Speaker 7: Also, whatever mindset hack is being a problem solver in the nature of business. The nature of business is that you're volunteering to solve a problem and you're asking to be fairly compensated for solving that problem. So you have to be a professional problem solving. So problems happened, we shouldn't be stressed out. We should thank God for the opportunity to be able to solve the issue and generate income to be compensated for it. Right, That's how that works. So that's the mindset that we're going to be having in this space. And then in any business period. And we have a long list of different mindset characteristics, but the key base is going to the details and we're going to find a transition off to we can do the qnat.
Speaker 6: Okay, there you have it. Excellent, excellent presentation.
Speaker 2: Yes see to the el man.
Speaker 3: I love hearing man.
Speaker 8: With this shape on nighttime and.
Speaker 2: His brim didn't even move that whole time.
Speaker 8: I mean, you know, there's a hack of that.
Speaker 3: There's a hack to that. They got me a little filling right in there. They staying right there. My boy.
Speaker 8: It is nighttime and we are inside and we're in the basement. It's very rare, very rare.
Speaker 2: Triple run run the plane, Eddie condition.
Speaker 6: Jesus YouTube. Make sure you hit the like. But there's thirteen hundred people watching this on YouTube right now. Free information, top of the line. And this is just half. We're about to go into Q and A, so please hit the like button. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Shout out to five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Dude, my god, that's the leak.
Speaker 8: That's the leak level. So let's get into let's get into some.
Speaker 3: U and A.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Troy, Yeah, I got you over here.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 5: A lot of people got their hands raised. My man, Sam, b we coming to you first, mut yourself. You've been on mute and it's been a minute, Sam, what's going on?
Speaker 9: I got.
Speaker 10: What's going on? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Hein' Sam? You know the countdowns on my brother's two weeks away.
Speaker 10: I know I'm ready for another another great year.
Speaker 2: God bless you, my brother, God bless you.
Speaker 10: Appreciate y'all so well, real quick.
Speaker 11: I've seen uh it said something the bullet point asker protection, but I'm worried about protecting myself, so I was gonna ask yeah, coming through.
Speaker 3: I love the questions.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so you know I'm thinking like worst case scenario like.
Speaker 5: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day.
Speaker 2: It's like banking with P and C Bank.
Speaker 5: It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC.
Speaker 2: Ernest What's Up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the seats are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on us because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of.
Speaker 2: Our merch partners.
Speaker 5: Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com, backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 11: Car gets in an accident or you know what I'm saying, somebody wants to place me live or like, is there any type of documentation that you keep on the side.
Speaker 7: Yeah, of course, of course. Of course. I'm not a lawyer, I'm not any of that, but I do have protection for my business. Of course, it's corporate veils. There's structures to make sure that you're not liable for incidents. You're not liable for accidents, You're not loud for anything, once you put it in contract and in paper, and making sure your insurance policy is what we call ironclad. I remember when I was purchasing a slingshot from an individual on Craigslist. I pulled up to his mansion. Caucasian dude, Right, we're writing up the contract. He said, Wait, my lawy's gonna come.
Speaker 3: I'm like, dang, your lawyer's gonna pull up on this right now. So yeah, he's gonna pull up.
Speaker 7: Thirty minutes, lawyer was there, fine tuned in contract. I'm like, why they pay so much details in this contract. I'm so used to just looking at the headlines and then sign it. But that contract has everything is in there necessary for what our protection, and like you said, not just the protection for the vehicle it self, but that all the individuals and the parties involved. Obviously there's different ways to do so, but that's just a general statement comes to making sure that we have the protection on all ends.
Speaker 6: Another thing that everybody should have is an umbrella policy. My umbrella policy is relatively cheap. You'd be surprised, you and it covers pretty much everything under one umbrella. So like your home insurance or car insurance, life life. The life is not included an umbrella, but like pretty much all the property, property and casualty insurances.
Speaker 8: So that's good as well.
Speaker 6: And like I said, you you're like a million dollar umbrella policy for like five hundred dollars a year something like that.
Speaker 8: Right, it's right cheap.
Speaker 6: I think we actually had a class on Eeyo University about that. If not, we definitely could have one. But it's good. It's good to have that, especially when you you know, have a lot of different things that you need to ensure.
Speaker 2: That far, that's a big thing.
Speaker 5: Sam appreciates you, my guy high another question, Yeah, Yeah, let's go to Adrian. Adrian, were coming to you mut yourself? You've been unmuted. What's going on?
Speaker 10: Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 6: Can you give me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we hear you perfectly. What's going on with you?
Speaker 12: And I'm pretty good man, I'm gonna keep it quick.
Speaker 10: I got a car.
Speaker 3: That's on Toro right now. And the question I have for you, man, is could you.
Speaker 12: Give me, you know, like three examples of what's the best ways to expand your fleet? So I already have a car that's in my personal name, but I have a business and I have business credit, right so I'm looking to expand and get a couple more cars on my business credit.
Speaker 10: But could you give me maybe.
Speaker 12: Three examples that that you know that are proven to expand your fleet on Toro?
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 7: So how the best way I can do is I always also recommend people do what we call experience shares. You don't give advice, but you just share your personal experience or you just let them know that even though I did do it, this is what I heard people do.
Speaker 3: So I'm glad you mentioned that.
Speaker 7: So my experience on how I went from one car to three cars and went from three cars to thirty three cars and now having fifty seven plus cars was simple. I first made the decision that I wanted to do it and why I wanted to do it. The data very important, and if I can't know the numbers, I can't grow the numbers. So I looked at the data and make sure that I was hitting my financial goals. That these cars weren't making a lot of money on the front end, but on the back end, I was really taking the l So after I realized that the money made sense, it was cash flowng It's profitable. I then said, how can I run this as a full on business because a lot of individuals on turo it's just a site hustle. They're using their personal card, they don't really have no LLC. They're really not putting the money in the bank in their business bank account, which is cool in the beginning, but if I want to expand, I need to run this like a business.
Speaker 3: By God's grace, I have a lot of business.
Speaker 7: Experience, so I use my business experience to set up my business properly, got my LLC, had my lawyers draft up contracts. I make sure that my insurance turned from personal to full commercial. I understand the process of doing private rentals. I then, of course, went into dealerships and now ran.
Speaker 8: The play in the beginning.
Speaker 7: One thing I did do that I wish I did do was get the thirty three cars in my personal name.
Speaker 3: I went into dealerships. I understood that I have.
Speaker 7: A dope credit report, and then I can get three cars here, go to the dealership, get another three cars.
Speaker 3: Go another ship to get another couple of cars.
Speaker 7: But I didn't realize that I had one point six million dollars under a vehicle debt under my purpose land. So by God's grace, I was able to set up a business, my business that was already two years cash flowing good numbers, and then getting a business loan to be able to purchase these vehicles, get this title and get them off my name.
Speaker 3: Right, So my debt to income ratio was regular.
Speaker 7: It was one point six million dollars a vehicle vehicle det So that's what I did.
Speaker 3: I got these vehicles.
Speaker 7: I understood that I had the capacity we called GWC shout out to Geno Whickman in the book called Traction. GWC stands for do I get it? Do I want it, and do I have the capacity to run it. So I understood what I was getting into. I wanted to do it, and I had the capacity to do so. I had the resources to do so, I have the knowledge to do so, and I was able to do something with confidence. I got the protection. I knew how to get multiple cars, I knew how to get under my business name. I knew how to get a commercial policy that I knew how to have the right team, the right resource.
Speaker 3: To actually manage the business. That was what that was my situation circumstance.
Speaker 10: I didn't got it, man, I appreciate it, brother.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you. Agent.
Speaker 5: One of the things that that kind of got glossed over there is as you scaling it c to the EO, is that you actually have to find a place to store these cars. Man, can you talk to the people about that process, because it's like, yeah, I got one, I got three, I got ten, Where am I putting these things?
Speaker 10: All?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 7: Right, that's a good question because that's the question that it is naturally gonna get brought up. So there's so many ways to strategy to be able to implement this. Again, you can do JV deals. There's individuals who already have car lines that are either renting our cars or selling our cars. And of course in this business, location, location, location is important. Right where you locate the cars important so you can partner up with individuals who have parking spaces. Or in my situation, by God's grace, I was able to lease a building right next to Enterprise, right next to Hertz, right next to right in front of Budget, and right in front of Peachey Airport where there's a building available where I can run my operation at. And you know how I got that building relationships. My boy Jacobe said, Yo, Matt, I know you need space. Here's a place that I'm looking. I'm looking at and it looks like it will be good, better fit for you. So it wasn't a matter of skills, it wasn't a matter of knowledge. Again, it's always back to relationship. When you have no relationships, people put you on, and when you put others on, they have the inclination to reciprocate that love and the value. TURO Also in certain cities and certain markets they actually offer car management where.
Speaker 3: They'll handle the check ins, checkouts.
Speaker 7: I'm not sure how active they are after the COVID situation. But I remember going to La picking up a vehicle at a Touro lot where all these different hosts park their vehicle and Turo actually managed the check in check out process so many players. You could also do it, partner up with You can have your cars parked on on the on the public streets, depending on where you where you are, depending on what your risk tolerance.
Speaker 3: Are options.
Speaker 7: But my option was tapping into a car rental lot that held fifty plus spaces, which required me to get a car rental license, which required me to pay for a lot of things that.
Speaker 3: Increased my expenses in my overhead right, And that was my situation.
Speaker 5: Coof Relationships, Swiss Championships. There it is, there is Jarell Hardy. We coming to you. I'mut yourself. You've been unmuted. What's going on? Oh damn, Darrell, don't do it. Your top earner too. I don't do it, Jarrell already? Fridge emoji, fridge emoji.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go. Let's go to will William Harris.
Speaker 2: We're coming to you. I'mut yourself. You've been unmuted. What's going on? I'm here? Oh, Jarell, you did I, well, we're gonna come right after this. I know you want to let us down. What's going on it? Yeah? What's up? I'm good? All right? Yeah?
Speaker 10: I had a question.
Speaker 2: I have a cargo van.
Speaker 13: I used to do a little carrier business for my spare time, but right now I'm not doing it. I was wondering how could I possibly rent the cargo van out? But it's an older van though, but it rides well.
Speaker 3: If it's and moving.
Speaker 7: There's two ways that, for sure, you can turn that liability into asking. One is wrapping that cargo van in a business, whether it's your business or somebody else's business.
Speaker 3: You can monetize it that way.
Speaker 7: Second way is forced to rent out to individuals who need to haul cargo. There's been so many times where I need to move furniture or purchase things that didn't fit in my vehicle that I needed a cargo van, And because there wasn't a marketplace to run it, what do I have to do? Go to a home depot, right, or go to or borrow a friends truck. But you know how that is asking for your friend for it's not always the best feeling.
Speaker 3: Right. If there's a marketplace where people know that I can just go to.
Speaker 7: The local homie or a local person in my neighborhood to run out of their cargo van for a specific business purposes like hauling or taking care of errors.
Speaker 3: I can do.
Speaker 7: So, it's just a matter of identifying where the market is.
Speaker 3: So what we do is we use Facebook Marketplace. You'll be surprised how.
Speaker 7: Many people in your local neighborhood need your vehicle for home. So it's just a matter of going on face to the marketplace, taking a nope picture of your cargo van and letting them know why they need.
Speaker 3: To use your cargo vat with the price.
Speaker 7: You can say yo, if you're kind of renting out so and so car or you're tired of doing this, and that you can utilize this vehicle for your needs.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, I see all this weekend.
Speaker 6: I appreciate youra Hold. Let me ask you a question. The way access shit insurance. That's something I've been seeing a lot, right right, what's to deal with that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so with protection insurance. So if you're on the tour again, we you should use multiple platforms. Turo is not the only platform with running out car. You can run out cars privately. So let's start talking about insurance with Touro. So Touro you can consider too Ro as really an insurance company. They make most of their profit from the insurance plans that they're making with their partnership with Liberty Mutue.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 7: So typically what happens is when you sign up for Touro, you have three option plans.
Speaker 3: You can choose the option for ninety ten, which is usually.
Speaker 7: For commercial, meaning you're using your own insurance, your own commercial insurance, which was the policy I was on.
Speaker 3: I believe, there's the eighty twenty, there are sixty five.
Speaker 7: There's three four plans that you can choose from, and depending on what plan you choose, there's a certain deductible that you have to pay and there's a certain protection level that you get.
Speaker 3: So there's sixty forty.
Speaker 7: So for every one hundred dollars you get, you have to give your partner called Toro partner.
Speaker 3: Some people just treat Touro like it's just some website.
Speaker 7: If you're doing business on Toro, that's your business partner, the providing services that you need to be able to operate your business like a business partner. So they're getting forty percent right. So me, when I was on Touro heavy most of my cars on to roll.
Speaker 3: Now I ran out privately. I was on the sixty to forty plane.
Speaker 7: Why because I wanted full coverage because I had so many cars, which means I had more possibility and probability than my cars would get damaged.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 7: So instead of me having to pay a twenty five dollars or two hundred fifty dollars seven to fifty dollars deductible for every damage, I opted into the sixty to forty plan. So when an insurance claim happens, typically when somebody's driving your vehicle right, they hit a park car. There's damage. Now they turn the car in, there's damage. You have before and after pictures. Now it's your opportunity to put a damage claim. Touro gets you an option to deal with the claim directly with the guests first, to see if they're able to take responsibility and handle the payment directly to you.
Speaker 3: If the guests is.
Speaker 7: Not communicated or they're not willing to be rational or reasonable to the situation, Turo your business partner is now going to be the middle man of the situation and take responsibility for it. And they take responsibility for it by of course underwriting the situation, getting the information from the mechanic on what damages they are. And depending on how quick your responses are the information that they need, they'll be able to pay you out and any as quick as anywhere from a week and the logs I've waited was three months, right for the for any damages that happened from spender vendors, scratches, rim rash, smoking in the car to a full total out vehicle. I've had a mas alariety completely totaled out on Masa on turo. So what they do is they they find the market value of the vehicle. So the market value for this Maserati that I paid thirty two thousand and four three years later, it's twenty six thousand dollars, right, So they'll pay me twenty six thousand dollars. And if I'm financing, they'll pay whatever I owe the Capital One or whatever.
Speaker 3: Bank that finance, they'll pay them, and they'll pay me the difference. Right.
Speaker 7: So just recently, I just had eleven thousand dollars deposited in my bank account because that was the equity that was left in the Maserati actually made money off that total vehicle because it held its value because of the market. Right now, right if if somebody was to get that same Asorati today, it's twenty six thousand dollars thirty two minus twenty six minus the payments that I made for the last two two and a half years.
Speaker 3: I made the eleven thousand, all right. So that's how it works on tour.
Speaker 7: Depending on what plan you are, they will protect the vehicle and a certain amount of money. I think about a million dollars one hundred thousand million dollars depending on who gets harmed and what other vehicles get damaged. Right now, it's different for private rentals. We teach how to be able to generate income running your car out privately with a proper rental agreement and the proper insurance, and typically we use the individuals insurance, so I don't use my own insurance. For claimers, whoever is running out by Lamborghini, they have to provide full coverage insurance comprehensive collision liability to make sure.
Speaker 3: That they can drive that vehicle. And my team confirms with their insurance agent that they.
Speaker 7: Are able to drive this car at full coverage before they leave the line, and that's always confirmed, and if anything happens, we're not stressed out because we know the insurance is going to be taking care of the damages. And all we do is just do our proper diligence to make sure that we purport the damage.
Speaker 3: Plane. We send a demand letter.
Speaker 7: We send the estimate of damages, we send the before and after picture, we send the rentals.
Speaker 3: We said everything. We need to make sure this process in school so we can be able to acquire a new vehicle and keep the ball wrong.
Speaker 7: So there's so many aspects of insurance. If you ask a very specific question about insurance, we'll be able to tap into that as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a lot.
Speaker 5: Will, we're coming to you. What's going on? You've been unmuted with what's your question?
Speaker 10: Will?
Speaker 2: Can you me? Yeah? Well you perfect what's going.
Speaker 10: On real quick?
Speaker 14: First, congratulations on all your success, mister CEO. I've been approved for a car. I want to get shirted, but I don't have time. So I'm a full time real estate broker. I don't have time. So I want to know you personally. Do you know anyone that wants to JV and I'm here in Atlanta, so I would love to connect with you and e y L. How are you picking your people to go to Egypt because I would love to go.
Speaker 3: Anybody can go, bro.
Speaker 8: That link.
Speaker 6: Is on our Instagram page. I can mention it here too before we leave. But first come, first serve. We got twenty spots going to Egypt.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I saw the post.
Speaker 8: So anybody you can go to Egypt with the information is on the site.
Speaker 3: Go to Africa. I want to claim Africa, Africa the mother layer.
Speaker 4: You know that, next out, next up?
Speaker 8: Yes, I guess yeah.
Speaker 3: So JB deals so again, especially real estate agents. Man, you guys already have your laying.
Speaker 7: Your time is already organized and you don't want to add more time liabilities, right, So that's.
Speaker 3: What you JB deal with people who are willing to do it.
Speaker 7: So your best bet to find individuals who you can j be with is to talk and communicate with the individuals who are already renting their cars on tour. Figure out a way to get their contact information. Make a Facebook post, make JOP into Facebook and type in Touro. There's a tou Ro community for every market in the nation and they're all to a host, they're all uber drivers. That's the beautiful thing about groups on Facebook. What we're doing as playmakers, we're finding are customers or the people that we're looking for. Where their playground is, where the playground of turo hosts. They're kicking it on Facebook groups where they're talking about Touro, they're watching certain YouTube videos, they're in certain Turo teaching course communities right, and there's ways to get access to them. It's just a matter of first knowing where they're at, knowing what messaging to be able to put out, and then connecting with them. So I would have suggest getting on Facebook, type in Touro slash Atlanta, join the group and make a post say hey, I'm looking for anybody who's willing to.
Speaker 3: JV and manage these vehicles. Here's the information.
Speaker 7: You want to be as much as informational informative as possible, so that can be a quick sale for somebody to say, Yo, I'm actually looking for another car to rent and I don't have the credit or the cash to get a new car. That's part of up and let's do it sixty forty eighty twenty seven to thirty depending on what.
Speaker 3: You want to do.
Speaker 5: Hey, well we got we got some people in the chat right now saying that day in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to link will.
Speaker 3: So the playground.
Speaker 5: That's what I said, That's what this community is about, my brother.
Speaker 2: So definitely tap in.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say, put it on the Instagram Facebook group, on Euyo University's Facebook group. Thousands of people on there. In Atlanta is a huge, huge market force. So I'm sure that there's a lot of people in Atlanta that might.
Speaker 8: Want to connect.
Speaker 6: And yeah, YouTube, almost fifteen hundred people on YouTube, please hit the like button.
Speaker 8: Greatly appreciate her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, let's let's go to let's see who we got. Let's go to Rashawn. We're coming to you. I mute yourself. You've been unmuted. Rashan, what's up? Damn seanmut it?
Speaker 2: There you go, there you go, there you go? All right, Rashawn said, what's going on? Yeah? How you doing? Were good?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 2: Are you a right?
Speaker 10: I'm a black owned car dealership right so Queens and New York. I've been established for bout eight years.
Speaker 6: So for.
Speaker 15: The game that I've been in, obviously is buying and selling at a wholesale rate versus you know, retail. But now that I own at least thirty vehicles, I'm looking to partner up with somebody and do JV deals out here in New York.
Speaker 10: So the biggest thing for me, honestly.
Speaker 15: Being that the business is new and we have a management company that's stepping in, like you said, to get them involved.
Speaker 10: They'll clean the car up on a consistent basis.
Speaker 15: They have a lot where they keep the cars safe and customers could pick it up and drop it off. But they're charging me a fee of one hundred dollars a month and they're taking thirty percent of the pot. So you know, you've been in the business or in the game for quite some time. How does that, you know, benefit you long term? I mean, obviously I have a step up in an advantage because I own the vehicle outright, so I'm not paying a finance charge which includes interests in a monthly premium as well as insurance. So I'm taking, you know, a smaller piece of the poe. So I just want to get some insight on that. And then I had another question, so we could start with that.
Speaker 3: Question, how can you repackage your question if you were to rephrase.
Speaker 8: It all right, So is that the question?
Speaker 15: The question is Toro's new in New York. So management companies are now the deals that they're they're presenting is basically they're taking a thirty percent they're taking three percent cut, correct, and they're charging me one hundred dollars per month fee to manage the vehicle, to keep it clean and you know everything that the management company you know requires.
Speaker 10: Of course, I still have to.
Speaker 15: Get insurance as well as an umbrella policy just so I'm protected.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 10: So from your perspective, is that is that fear?
Speaker 15: Is that a reasonable percentage to take as a management company or or is that like you know, somewhat inflated it?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: So questions like that, again, it's a personal situation. What's that one person might not be fair to. It all depends on how you value the service and the time and the benefits and the features that they're offering. Because one management company might not offer the level of management as another.
Speaker 3: Company and they might charge the same percentage.
Speaker 7: It all depends on exactly itemizing what they're deliverables are and then comparing how you value each deliverable and then also comparing their.
Speaker 3: Rate to the market.
Speaker 7: There's so many ways to justify or identify what do you think is a fair price, But it's usually subjective and it's usually a personal opinion. Again, pricing can be dependent on value, customer service, speed, market market rate. It can be based off of the list of services.
Speaker 3: So many, so many different variables.
Speaker 7: So be very I will say, irresponsible for me to say, yeah, that's a good that's a good percentage.
Speaker 3: I don't know the services.
Speaker 15: I'm saying from what you're currently paying now, like management.
Speaker 3: Company, im feed, I have my own rental lot.
Speaker 15: Okay, okay, but I mean when you first started off, you didn't have any type of management.
Speaker 3: Everything was always in house grace.
Speaker 7: I had members of church who are trusted like core values on the same page that I was able to hire at a rate from ten dollars an hour to twenty dollars an hour to help manage the company.
Speaker 15: Okay, okay, great, and okay, that sounds good. So then I obviously have to do the due diligence on the management company.
Speaker 7: See you know frameworks that will help you make a decision, a well informed decision on if this makes sense or not, and those frameworks. I have like a trouble board on how to identify whether something is fair for you of pricing percentage.
Speaker 15: Okay, final question is how can I create a marketplace for these individuals that were empowering to now start their own business. Like you know, I'm getting the vehicles through the auction at Manheim, and that's at a wholesale rate versus a retail where you're going to pay markup along with dealer fees and stuff like that upon the purchase. So what I want to do is create a marketplace where we can get these vehicles at a lower rate and we can get these individuals that you know that want to start their business, you know, any vehicles that they want.
Speaker 3: Right, It's just a matter of place in the market.
Speaker 7: You're just marketing the services, letting them know, like, look, you don't have to get these cars and dealerships where they're putting their markup rates. You can get them at wholesale prices and you presenting us at yo, you can rock with me on being able to get these vehicles. It's just a matter of presenting yourself and making yourself but letting people be aware that the service exists. I certainly talk about it. So the question is now that they are aware of it, now, where do they go or who do they go to help facilitate it. That's just marketing on your end.
Speaker 10: Okay, got it. Appreciate you, God, appreciate you.
Speaker 8: Appreciate you. Let's take let's reset the room for a minute. I do remember invest Fest, the.
Speaker 6: Biggest by far, the biggest by far, by far, the biggest this weekend in Atlanta, Georgia.
Speaker 8: Friday night, we have Neo.
Speaker 10: We have.
Speaker 2: Jagget Edge, I'm like j.
Speaker 6: No just video Jagget Edge and Less Brown. We will be interviewing Less Brown on Friday VIP night. Saturday, we have Till Harper. We have Brian Leslie, we have Wall Street Trapper, we have Man a bunch of people, too many people. Sunday just added we have the Toro and Airbnb paneled with Maddie Jane with Zoe, with Mitch Pushman, Mitch and Alexia. Yeah, situation, wait for that. We also have Ikey Johnson on Saturday. It just added him. We have Max Maxwell, we have PJ Mvy, we have Fabulous will be performing on Sunday.
Speaker 5: Oh man, uh this this this guy from this, this guy from Harlem, who might be in attendance, will definitely Henry, thank.
Speaker 8: You, the mortgage guy. Uh, the master investor. He ain't done left.
Speaker 5: It will be what about our core in yours? Yes out, Jim Jones, don't forget them up.
Speaker 4: Nineteen keys, everything's top secret, Matty Jakes.
Speaker 2: We we man.
Speaker 8: We could keep going, but invest Fest go to invest Fest dot com. Get your tickets. Two days left. I want to see everybody there.
Speaker 6: It will be a very, very enjoyable event, and we'll be handing out eight thousand masks. We will be fully responsible in practicing all COVID guidelines.
Speaker 8: So yes, and we have a vendor.
Speaker 6: Marketplace as well, with two hundred small business vendors that have tables set up. It's gonna be it's gonna be experienced. It's gonna be experience. It's gonna be experienced. Let's take a couple more questions. Yeah, before we hit the wrap on and Troy, if we can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do it. Let's uh, let's go to Uh.
Speaker 5: It's got Isaiah, Isaiah, we're coming to you. I mute yourself. You've been unmuted. What's going on?
Speaker 2: My guy?
Speaker 10: Good?
Speaker 16: Are you to hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We hear you perfectly.
Speaker 17: So I had a question about TURO in the Midwest, specifically Detroit and maybe like the Cleveland area based out of Toledo. But I've been looking at getting into TURO and I guess the biggest concern that I have is, uh, you know, the weather. So being in the Midwest, we're gonna have like crappy weather for three to maybe four months out the year. And I don't know if you know anyone with experiencing that or what's your take.
Speaker 7: That's a good question, of course. One of my one of my statements is if it has wheels, it can make a deal. But obviously weather impacts the capacity and frequency of vehicles getting rented.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing we have to ask ourselves. Even in snowy weather, or whether that might be.
Speaker 7: Unfortunate unfortunate, there's cars still on the road, and there's individuals that still need to get to places. There's things that still need to be cars that still need to be griven, and they're individuals, whether we realize it or not, that are gonna need vehicles even in storms and rainy weather and mud, sleep or snow. There's people who need vehicles Obviously it's not gonna be as a bigger market than a sunny place where the weather is just always perfect, but there's still warrants an opportunity for certain vehicles that operate well to make sure that you can still be able to generate income with these vehicles. Obviously, I'm not going to try to rent out of Corvette, right, So you just have to also be considerate.
Speaker 3: And the best way to be considerate.
Speaker 7: Of what cars you get is to make sure you know who your audience is and have compassion to want to serve them. So understanding their needs, understand their desires what's going to help them will help you make the informed decision.
Speaker 8: Or what vehicles to put in the marketplace.
Speaker 3: I don't live in Detroit, which means I don't know the needs and desires of the.
Speaker 7: People who need to be served in Detroit or Cleveland or Chicago or anywhere in the Midwest.
Speaker 3: You will best know that or and if you don't know that.
Speaker 7: What I would do is partner up or consult with or pay somebody who's in that car rental space in that city, in that state and ask for their mentorship, are solicit solicit their services to help you make the best decisions.
Speaker 4: Mmm.
Speaker 2: I like that. Yeah, you know what, Mattie Jay, I'm thinking of it now.
Speaker 5: It's like we gotta people really got to do the data analytics of the demographic of where they're at, you know what I'm saying, so to to know like hey, do I need trucks? Are convertible is gonna work in this environment? How many people are taking cabs and how many people are taking ubers. It's like a whole process. So you really got to really get into the data analytics behind this.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 2: This is this is really in depth.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 7: That's not for anybody, but it does help to get surgical And you don't have to be the surgical one because everybody has different personality types and you just like the smooth process. I don't want to partner over with somebody who is the analytical.
Speaker 3: One who can provide that data for you to help you with those decisions.
Speaker 7: For example, even in the courses that we have, everything is detailed on how to do market research, how to identify and make the proper decisions so you can run the plate long term.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm imagining people are saying now, like how do I find my target audience? Well, these are some of the things that you should be thinking if you're looking like you want to make sure that the customer is going to be obviously one thousand percent satisfied with the service.
Speaker 2: So these are the things that you need to do.
Speaker 5: It's kind of the same thing that you always say, like even an investment man, do your research. Make sure you do the analytics, because that will determine how successful.
Speaker 2: You're going to be.
Speaker 3: Exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's go to let's go to Xatric Exastric.
Speaker 2: We're coming to you. I mut yourself. You've been on mute. What's going on?
Speaker 3: I've ever met.
Speaker 10: Appreciate.
Speaker 18: It's a combination of my parents name. They're from sierah leone. But I don't really go here for a question. I actually came to say thank you because I saw you on a million dollars million dollars worth the game and then talk to about og and then he went and got on to row and he actually bought two cars.
Speaker 10: And I'm working on.
Speaker 18: Going to my credit right now so i can actually get a car. But I'm from Atlanta, Atlanta, Okay, yeah, but I'm at school right now. I'm actually in Missouri, but I am flying in for a best Best on Friday and the cool thing I'll come with my business partner too. But yeah, I really just wanted to say I really thank you to all of you guys, like because what y'all doing it just it makes dreams possible for like the things that I want to do. I've seen you guys do it, and that's like the motivation that I need. So it's really a thank you for everything that you're doing.
Speaker 2: That's real. That's love.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: You know how we play it. In order to see it or to be it, we got to see it first. So I slewed everybody that that part.
Speaker 8: University.
Speaker 6: Biggest shout out, shout out to Lai up with the game, will On Gilly my gos right there.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, it's not Information is something that you know, we take for granted because we're in the space.
Speaker 8: But it's liberating people.
Speaker 3: We're liberations.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, it's liberating people. Man. It's information is everything.
Speaker 6: And so whether it's Airbnb, whether it's Toro, whether it's stocks, whether it's crypto, whether it's real estate, whatever it is, you know, just to be able to provide for your family and create a new stream of income based off of information that you learned is something.
Speaker 8: That is really priceless.
Speaker 6: So appreciated that has come on the platform to provide information, and appreciate everybody that has taken the time to actually implement.
Speaker 5: That's in fact man information on us, execution on you, Maddie. I wrote that bar Man, in order to get passive, we got to be active first. That's a bar. That's a bar. Let's go to Michelle. Michelle, we come to you. Mute yourself. You've been on muted? What's going on?
Speaker 8: Good evening everyone?
Speaker 10: How's everyone doing?
Speaker 2: We are blessed? How are you less?
Speaker 4: That's where best and highly favored?
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 18: So what I would like to find out is about at what point do you unload your cars to say okay, I need to sell them because of knowledge?
Speaker 8: And do you also do unlimited knowledge rental?
Speaker 2: Good question.
Speaker 7: So again everything is based on your personal just agrembable business owners. How you operate your business is going to be different from how somebody else operates the business, unless it's a franchise. Obviously, Subway has to operate it the same way that lot of someone does. So what I do is provide frameworks and options that people do. So one option is they say, yo, for example, hurts after vehicles hit the thirty thousand dollars thirty thousand mile mark, we.
Speaker 3: Go ahead and sell it. But they do that because their business model is different. They get these vehicles at.
Speaker 7: Wholesale rates, meaning a car that might retail for thirteen thousand dollars they might get for seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: They'll run up the bag renting the.
Speaker 7: Vehicle up to thirty thousand dollars to give you a because they can afford to give you a limited and then sell it for the same price that is going for retail.
Speaker 3: So they profit from selling the car and from renting the car.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: But if that's not your business model, that might not make sense to give unlimited miles.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 7: So, if your business model is you purchase a car at its almost peak price, you might now have to limit the miles, which is the most the case that are most people on the touro marketplace, and usually limit to anywhere from one hundred miles per day to three hundred miles per day, depending on what vehicle you have. If you have an economy car that is supposed to be driven long term, it might not be reasonable to limit your knowledge, your guest knowledge t one hundred miles per day because they're going to be driving the right from one area to another, one area to another.
Speaker 3: So again it depends on your business model, the vehicle that you have, your.
Speaker 7: Revenue model, and what you ultimately want to do for your circumstanced situation and scenario. But again those are the different options that people have done, like Hurts, people with luxury cars, people in economy cars.
Speaker 8: I personally have.
Speaker 7: Mainly luxury cars from entry level, mid level and exotic cars, and all our cars I have one hundred mile limit and anybody who goes over that limit pays a fee from anywhere from sixty cents per mile to a dollar a mile.
Speaker 3: And that's well communicated beforehand.
Speaker 2: Thanks, thank you very much, Thank you, Michelle.
Speaker 6: And do remember Maddie Jay is a master teacher and he also has a course where he actually teaches the ins and outs of not just total but the car rental game. And as Na said on his new album, he said, I invest in education because he wasn't privy, and that was something that really struck with me, like I invest in education, Like that's something that you know, I invest in education.
Speaker 8: As I said, I brought Wall Street Trappers course.
Speaker 6: I brought a couple of different courses for family members, sometimes even put myself. So if you're interested in learning even more and going into detail and like he said, as far as like you know, videos and slides and different things in that nation, check it out and we have a discount five hundred dollars off exclusively for ourn your leisure. The website is eyl Rental game dot com.
Speaker 8: So I'll pin it. I'll pin the website in the YouTube section. It also be in the description of this video.
Speaker 3: All the earners who already got tapped in and wrapped in.
Speaker 6: That's very important, very important. If you're not invested in your education, what are you investing?
Speaker 7: So the main thing is is even just the education, it's also the spirit of being around other individuals who are on the same community.
Speaker 8: Community.
Speaker 6: Well, that's the thing about Uyi University. Ui University is over eight nine thousand people. It's one of these things where you always achieve more when you're surrounded by other people. So, yes, the community aspect of these platforms are.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the craziest part is that people and looking for it right, that there's so many times you have conversations like I was looking for somebody who was thinking like this.
Speaker 4: So I'm glad that you created something. So shout out to all the earners.
Speaker 5: Shout everybody that's been tapped in, man and again, ask you on the information, which is the most important thing. We don't want to just hold it. We don't want to be holders information. We actually want to put it into play. So shout to y'all.
Speaker 6: Troy, can you put the link in the in the zoom? Also, I just texted to you. I put it in YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yep, I got you right now. I got you right now.
Speaker 6: That is definitely like I said, it's five hundred dollars off if you use that link only for that link.
Speaker 8: So tap in, tap outwice is yours.
Speaker 4: Hey, you've been sitting next to Maddy a little too low.
Speaker 2: Heyo. It started like the sauce is like transferable now, like what's going on?
Speaker 8: Activation? Activation? All right, let's get like one more question, Troy.
Speaker 4: Let's go to uh, let's let's see who we gotta. Let's go to Keith.
Speaker 2: We're coming to you. I mute yourself. You've been immute that. What's going on?
Speaker 16: Keith Pace Space space.
Speaker 3: Got the royal beard.
Speaker 4: That is that's a king's yo, that's a king's I'm about to go shave.
Speaker 16: Too bad, Too bad, We'll wear masks.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 16: You see that investments I have flourished.
Speaker 2: The beard is flourishing.
Speaker 14: Love it, Yeserve.
Speaker 19: So I had a question in regards to analyzing, analyzing the uh, the market as far as as far as I'm trying to choose what car right I want to get right now? I'm I'm I live in Georgia near Atlanta, but I'm not in Atlanta, So I was trying to probably, like you, try to get outside the outskirts of Atlanta. So I was trying to see, how's what's the best way to analyze the market in general?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Again, I utilized Facebook Marketplace a lot because it allowed us to have a playground and connect with individuals who are nearby, you like thirty miles, five miles, ten miles the other pandemic. I was able to sell two million dollars worth of gym equipment using Facebook Marketplace.
Speaker 3: Right, I didn't have to go out do Facebook ads.
Speaker 7: All I did was utilize a platform that brought me together with people who my neighbors. Basically so that's what I'll do. So, like I mentioned the podcast, I have a house that's an hour away from Atlanta. If you know Loganville, right, That's what I'll do is realize that people in Loganville, there's not a Hurts out there, there's no enterprise out there, So they have to drive all the way to a.
Speaker 3: City to rent a car in the city that they need to actually use the car in it. So if they get in an accident where.
Speaker 7: They have to get the cars from the city, why would they have to get the city when they have Keith in their same exact city where they are probably ten houses down the block from and they can run from you directly. It's just a matter of knowing again where the playmakers playgrounds are.
Speaker 3: That's how I run those places.
Speaker 7: When it comes to markets that are the airport or the cities that are at the Los Angeles, Miami, Houston, and Vegas.
Speaker 16: So we seen you use the Facebook marketplace. There's an actual like actual section in there you go to or you just do it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, when you list to any type of item for sale or even offer. You can list items, you can list services, you can list, you can do a lot on Facebook mark race and you can point who and what area you want to target. So when I was selling the gym equipment, I was targeting anybody who lived in the thirty mile radius, and I found the groups that there is doing garage sales and I'll post them there. Hey guys, I got gym equipment available. Everybody will blow up my DM, my private messages. It's just it's again, it's just a matter of allowing the people around you to be aware of your services. And that's just again utilizing tools and marketplaces like Facebook, cragslist, even offer up. There's a dope tool that I used to use all the time. And then of course as you build your clientele, where their mouth starts to kick in.
Speaker 16: Okay, because I utilize all those platforms you mentioned it, I guess it's the matter is using them in just practicing using him and how to implement.
Speaker 3: Surprise man as soon as people actually tap into it. A lot of people don't actually execute this specific method at all.
Speaker 7: I don't know why, but I guarantee you as soon as you listed on faceboo mark but you're gonna get inquires within twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: Who actually did it?
Speaker 7: They let me know they just screeched on, bro, I just listened. I've already got seven messages for somebody who wants to run out of my car.
Speaker 3: For a week to fifty a week.
Speaker 16: Nice, nice, Okay, I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: We definitely Keith, appreciate you, Marian.
Speaker 6: No problem man peace, sure, appreciate appreciate it all right, all right, ladies and gentlemen, shout.
Speaker 7: Out my team, my team, my fact, my wife. I want to shout out everybody who helps this education. You see a smile on my face.
Speaker 3: Imagine if I was stressed, I would not be a wanted to share this information.
Speaker 7: But the reason why I'm not stressed, but I'm blessed is because my team and of course God that log game for putting me on and again that courses eylaform from taking the time for us to have a platform and an outlet.
Speaker 3: To share the situation.
Speaker 8: Appreciate you guys all then you have it, ladies and gentlemen. Maddie definitely came with the full team.
Speaker 6: More people in us. Yes, yes, ladies and gentlemen. Always a pleasure EYL University. Once again, this is something that we do every single week at Eyo University, where we have experts in the field, best in class, and they come and they get presentations and they answer questions, and then we have monthly financial planning calls.
Speaker 8: We have biweekly real estate call also including Eyo University.
Speaker 6: It's empty the mortgage guys, the print which goes over everything you need to know as far as how to buy real estate, the best practices and commercial lending and all of that kind of stuff. Troy does the movie club, book club, We have a Facebook group, and we have an Infinity group that I'm extremely proud of. So the best way to actually learn is from each other. So even more so than us having a relationship with other people. There are rising stars shout to Alistair from the Crypto Club, shout to everybody, but they're rising stars inside of the Eyle University and we we forced that. So Janet, who is our I don't even want to call her. Yeah, she's everything for us. And she started as somebody that was inside of eyl University. That's just adding so much value to Eyo University. And it's like she was working at Fidelity and she had a nice job, nice paying job in Fidelity, and we paid her more and Fidelity was paying.
Speaker 8: Her because value.
Speaker 2: They didn't see the true word.
Speaker 6: You had to pay her more and provided up with a four one K health insurance all that. You know, so black woman. So it's extremely important to have that community, as you said, and that's like that we built with ey University. So if you're interested, go to eyl university dot com and check us out. And then once again, don't forget invest Fast extremely important. It will be something that will be documented in time and will be a living document for the times that we're in right now. It will be archive and it will be a capsule just like what's stop, very very similar when you watch the documentary on twenty twenty one, invest Fast.
Speaker 3: The top part of that time one.
Speaker 8: So sure, don't don't miss this opportunity to be a part of history. I can't work, man, that's a fact.
Speaker 2: Sure yo.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 5: Again, I just want to thank everybody for their thoughts and prayers. Obviously was dealing with a medical situation.
Speaker 2: But I'm back.
Speaker 5: I'm back, and I'm happy to be back, and I'm happy to be with my brothers man. And shout out to the whole Shout out to to Mike and Jamal and Rich and Bim and obviously Janet and my family and everybody that had well wishes and investments.
Speaker 2: Manu.
Speaker 5: Monumentals is the word, and so we we are looking forward to it, to seeing everybody, and we're looking forward to creating history together. It's bigger than us and that's why, you know, you don't really see our name on it. It's really about the people that are coming uh to share knowledge, to share information and potentially create business partners in the long term and short term.
Speaker 2: So we're looking forward to it. Uh. It was.
Speaker 5: It's been a crazy seventy five days, but the time has come, so I hope you all ready.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and Troy definitely is back in the flesh as a great philosopher. Cameron Galas once said, you'd be all right man, right man, yeah every day.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yes, that's a fact that a fat yeah he Jay, we appreciate you.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna give you your proper outro and we might have to do a mic drop on it. That is c to the EO Maddy.
Speaker 8: My Dog Don't forget e y L rentalgame dot com.
Speaker 6: Maddiej's cost five hundred dollars off that link special link if you're interested in taking it to the next level. We will see you guys at invest Fest on Friday, and this will also be on podcast outlets on Friday as well.
Speaker 8: So tap in through.
Speaker 6: Something with the information, take care of yourselves, and uh yeah, we'll see you soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man, we might need to run a coffee on y'all one day, so make sure y'all get it up and going all right, love us, love y'all, peace, all right.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now. You could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,