Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros.
Speaker 2: MLB.
Speaker 1: This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Bet three six five Bet five bucks get one hundred and fiftyen bonus bets when you do with the promo code leading off, it's me Joey P. That's the Welsh and Peanuts and the Cracker to actually all here. Everybody's hanging out here in the old time here Monday. We've got fifty comments in the chat. Happy Father's Day, everybody. Hope everybody had a really good time yesterday, and we've got tons of baseball to get to today. Wassh We're gonna jump right into it today because Mookie Bets. Mookie Bets broken left hand. He's going to miss a lot of time. And it's not the only thing that happened to the Dodgers this weekend too. The Dodger Blues hit hard. Yoshinobu Yamamoto. He's dealing with a strained rotator cup and he's gonna be shut down for the next couple weeks. We're talking about weeks for Yamamoto, probably more like months. We're definitely talking months for Mookie Bets. The Dodgers took a big ass kicking in the last forty eight hours, and now the momentum has changed significantly in the betting landscape to Harper and Otani become prohibitive favorites for that award. Bets is faded into the background. So Welsh, let's unpack everything here because the suitcase is full.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little bit, it's a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The ass kicking is really interesting too, because, like looking at today's matchup, you've got Paxton, who loves to just get obliterated in an inning, going up against like a Rockies team in division with cal Qwan Traill, who's been their best pitcher. If they start cascading this even more, they're gonna be faced with You have two options at this point. You continue throwing out these young guys, which good for them, They've got plenty of them. A lot of people are curious about Gavin Stone. Gavin Stone's been pitching really well. Clayton Kershaw's kind of looming with Yamamoto out for however long it's gonna be. This kind of assures a little bit more Gavin Stone. We're also going to get Bobby Miller. But on the offensive side, you know, Miguel Vargas would be someone we go and look at is he going to get more time so they can play. They can play with their internal toys, or they can go and shop. Unfortunately, you can't shop at toys or rest anymore, but you can get online. They can get online and they can start looking for other people's toys and being aggressive in the market because the West is kind of wide open if you think about it. The Diamondbacks are bliterated with different injuries. I was over at the Diamondbacks this weekend. By the way, get to see Gallon throw. Their rotation at the complex was better than the major leagues. Gallen was there, Kelly was there, Edwardo was there, Blake Walston was there, and I talked to Edwardo. He was going for an MRI after throwing. My point is is the pot like Padres are not running away with this. The Diamondbacks are not running away with this. This division is still within being held. So the Dodgers are gonna have to make an aggressive play. The fantasy options internally, I tend to think, are not going to be it. So they're gonna have to get out into the trademark and what does that.
Speaker 1: Look and Munsey's still well, he hasn't come back yet too, Like, so here's the Dodgers right now, Like that lineup changes dynamic, right. We know that, we know that filling Mookie Bets's shoes is like it's like a conya, You're just not doing it. It's just not happening. So it is a very very frustrating situation here. I don't know, I don't think we have answers right now. I mean, we're gonna hit waver wire, We're gonna do all that stuff. I mean, the only thing that I could say is, if you know you're throwing darts here. If James Wood is still out there in the waiver wire, right, maybe that's the kind of guy that if he gets called up in the next couple of weeks, maybe he can help you over the next couple of months. That is the one guy that I think is still floating out there. I think Wyatt liang For is interesting trade option and fantasy right now. I think his value still very low. I think is a much better player that he showed so far. Those are the two names, and they're young names and there, and they're gettable names that I think could really make an impact I'm not saying there were replaced Mookie bets. No one is, but man, if I'm throwing a dart now, if you're looking.
Speaker 2: For the upside place, for sure you've got to end up doing that. And also, they might just facilitate themselves with what happens here, because I think the Marlins and the White Sox are the two teams. It's a race to see what of those assets you can end up getting. They would probably behoove a Dodgers team to start making those calls if we are to see there had been rumors of Jazz maybe getting traded.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: The one thing I'll just throw out, I do kind of think if the Dodgers were to make a move, I actually think they might make a move to try to get an actual shortstop because Mooki has not been defensively good. It's a gold glove outfielder. Then maybe you can get him back into the outfield. If they can go and make a trade. He was a stop gap, so when he returns, maybe he's back out into the outfield. Either way, it's a brutal blow for the Dodgers. It opens up opportunities. Gavin Stone probably the biggest beneficiary in my mind right now, offensively or pitching wise offensively, I don't know, man, I don't well now because.
Speaker 1: You got Kershaw, Worker's way back, Miller's way farther ahead. But Gavin Stone, who like a week ago, I was like, sellesell sell, because winter is coming now all of a sudden, maybe not so much more stuff at least O Tawny had two home runs yesterday. He's up to nineteen, so there you go. But I did start wagering heavily this week, just in case you're following Joey futures on Bryce Harper and some parlays and on Otani and a little bit of parlay action too, along with schoolbul and some other things that I like so far, So stay Tuned's gonna be a wild summer. Royce lewis pretty good, pretty good day, pretty pretty good. I said I wanted two home runs, and I got two home runs this weekend from him. He is just on fire, dude. That guy is a monster. Garrett Cole also could be a monster. He could make his debut on Wednesday against the Orioles. We'll keep an eye on that. Aaron Judge hit his twenty six home runs, so fun series this weekend against the Red Sox who stole occur. Was that a team high ever of stolen bases in a game with a nine?
Speaker 2: I think they had or somethings to Jered. Let me ask you real quick, are you selling Garrett Cole? Are you gonna do your cell game right now?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: This is it, this is peak.
Speaker 2: Time, Pea, what do you sell? Let's go at Choe.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm going I'll tell you what I better get, like a Grim Reaper outfit, because the show where Garrett Cole has the elbow issue and walks off holding his arm. I'm gonna have the black Hood and the scythe and the whole thing, and it's good and everyone's gonna hit it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be so mad because all I want to do is it like how long it sells? So?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, how did Kyle bradish situation work out? A couple months later?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean you got hurt.
Speaker 1: He was hurt to begin with.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean Garrett Cole's healthy now he looks hurt.
Speaker 1: To begin with, Sure he is. It's just like Jacob de Grom was healthy all those times. Like we did play this game Garrett.
Speaker 2: I want Garthel to come back, be the best picture and don't get hurt because if I get if I tell you so moment, I'm I'm done.
Speaker 1: That's fine. Here's the thing I I am with you.
Speaker 2: You're not.
Speaker 1: I want him to be healthy. It's guess I I guess I do. But I live in this world called reality. This is a fantasy show. This is reality, and the reality is I've lived through this too many times with Jacob de Gram. I just watched Bradish do it. I've seen all these other guys try to work through all these other things, and inevitably it's always the same end. So why is Garret Cole the special one? I don't know. You tell me why he is, because until someone shows me otherwise, this is the logical conclusion to this. This is the end of it. This is what happens every single time I've seen this story. It's like it's like the end of a Tarantino movie. Like I pretty know what's gonna happen here. I know it's gonna be some violence at some point, and then people.
Speaker 2: Gonna be rubbed. I mean, I get I get, I get your point, but also like you're like I don't special about Garrett Cole. Oh, I don't know that he's the best. He was the best pitcher in baseball for like five.
Speaker 1: Or I know he's special. And that's what makes this harder because I'm trying to say, like, look, you can't look at the Garret Cole situation and just see rosy outcomes because you're fooling yourself because we don't ever get.
Speaker 2: But you also have to take your shot. The thing with Jacob Jake. Okay, so Jacob de Gram is the interesting I am taking my shot with Jacob de Gram is a good example. Except this Jacob de Gram is like Garrett Cole, whin he's out there. He is the best picture on the Jacob Gram is better. But here's the different on the difference that they have is Jacob de Gram is perpetually. He's always injured, he always gets hurt. That argument that you make, it's just true. Yet we all not all but will fall into it. Kret Cole is not here. Cole is not Jacob a groam with that injury history while also being one of the best pictures in baseball on one of the best teams in baseball, on a year where all the pictures are hurt and garbage. So the idea that if you had him, you had to get rid of him because of past in history, and I think it's crazy. I mean, it's not crazy because I understand the logic of it.
Speaker 1: But I was like, it's why, it's certainly not crazy because it's completely based in logic and proof. And Bradish just was the and you know what what sent it over to top for me, Well was the bratish thing, because that was like, yep, there it is. I mean it was just staring in the face. Oh he's healthy, now, everything's fine now, sure? Sure. Corbyn Burns was good again, that Wheeler was not, so two of the leading cy young candidates in the same game. Kind of a wacky situation. Yesterday wheel Are allowed eight runs not good. So that's weird. And you know what's fun about that? Rangers Warz is now the prohibit of favorite. After that one bad start. He has now plus one something in most books. Crazy Talks. Austin Riley two for four had a good game with a home run, and Bruce Bochie was saying that mac sures are depending on how he bounces back over the next twenty four hours or so from his Saturday start, I'm sorry, from his recent minor league start. He could start on Saturday this week. So that's very exciting. Getting Max Schures are back. This is a good thing. I picked him up for a buck in the league, and I'm hoping that in trade him he is going to be well. It doesn't matter. I picked him up for a buck. I'm not invested. He's funny.
Speaker 2: Trade him though, he should trade him though he's kind of get hurt.
Speaker 1: He already was hurt and he's forty something years old. I have my expectations. I'm not gonna get let down. I know what you're trying to do, but it's not gonna work. And I am sorry that I am the the you know, the grim Reaper again. Show me the path of where a guy had an elbow injury, worked his way back, came back and everything was just fine the rest of the season.
Speaker 2: We're gonna show you at the end of the year, and.
Speaker 1: You know what, and you know what, I will change my tune about it and I'll be like, great, awesome, kick ass, let's do a little bit of just for fun. We're not Blanco. Maybe he's good after all, Maybe he doesn't need sticky stuff. Maybe seven and two now, uh, seven innings, they were thinking about giving him an extra day's rest. He didn't need it. He was awesome. Elli del the Cruz was fun. Two walks, three runs, a homer, and a stolen base against the Brewers, and Snoop Dogg was there doing this.
Speaker 2: I was great. I was so great. He was like, he doesn't have it here. He's like, who is this guy? And They're like, this is this guy?
Speaker 1: So fun? Uh? He was one at the Wrestle media commentary. Also, he was there in Philly, but I didn't hear it, but I think we I was the air alive, but I had to hear it back when I go.
Speaker 2: We need a special presentation of Tristan Cossus and Snoop Dogg just announcing all against Tristan Cossus. Gotta get him on the mic every time. He's great, breaking down everything. Get Snoop Dogg in there. That is my dream team. Maybe for the All Star Game. I think that's what they should do.
Speaker 1: Please please Logan Gilbert two hits in a walk over eight innings, shut out of the Rangers. Boy that Logan Gilbert suis rookie, lookie is a tough weekend for the rookies. Drew Thorpe got beat around bad by the Diamondbacks eight runs, seven earned six.
Speaker 2: That's picking a kid.
Speaker 1: Hurston Waldrip got sent down. He was roughed up for six runs, and then Jared Jones gave up another six runs and four and two thirds. So that's the bigger one to ask about Jared Jones. Here we are, we're getting now to stretching innings. We're getting now to you know, more teams making adjustments to what he does. What's your panic level on Jared Jones. Are you trying to get out right now before the ground falls apart?
Speaker 2: Or you think is just the rough strem that's t I don't know, that's I'm sorry, I'm trying to like think like is it even worth going down that road because of the bad stretch versus the name like because everybody has kind of turned their attention to schemes. The answer would be, like, I am worried about Jared Jared Jones. His strikeout numbers they've dropped and he's been a lot less efficient. I mean I'm looking here six three, six, two, five, seven four. I mean those were the last run he's been really inconsistent on that front. How he's getting hit is a little bit worrisome. Over ten percent barrel rate that as well above average and almost two forty average. That's not good. K's are going down, walks are going up, and his expected era is kind of going in the wrong direction. I still think he's fine. If I could trade him to some sembilance of what Jared Jones was before, I probably would because if you think of like any Caps that are gonna come up, this team winning and his results going down, we're not going in the best direction for Jared Jones. Also, from an expected standpoint, fastballs are to be hit even more than what he's given up right now. So yeah, I think it's uh, it's it's kind of I'm out on Jerry Jones. If given the opportunity to kind of move off of him, I don't know how he's gonna stabilize. Again, he's probably like a thirty third SP thirty thirty five something like that in the world, maybe forty. So if you can sell him for hire.
Speaker 1: I would. In redraft, I would consider it. Yeah, in redraft all this owner, Yeah, yeah, absolutely, So, like you know, it's gonna be a tough road there with him again. Now we're in this spot and I know he was good on Friday. Again, I'm just waiting, Welsh. I hope, I hope he'll can be like the exception to the rule, and I know sometimes that happens. But why am I imagining so.
Speaker 2: Many Yankees you've got? You have put me in a corner where I'm like, oh good cool, oh luis hell Like I'm like the bit. I don't like the Yankees. I'm a West Coast guy, but I am so defending of the Yankees.
Speaker 1: I'm a cee him punk guy. That's why, because because I like the chaos, because I I mean again, is there a good track record of guys who have never thrown one hundred innings of Major League Baseball going past the one hundred inning and being really good? Not much, not much without having some issues, whether performance wise or some other issues potentially in terms of fatigue or some other things, or injury. But that's okay because there's always trades, and today it's time to talk some trades with Joey p and the Welsh for Week thirteen. Welsh's got some names to buy low, to sell high and certainly some moves need to be made because there was a lot of change and a lot of big things happening on the injury front this weekend. So Welsh, let's help the people with make.
Speaker 2: It all right. As we move trades here into the in show, I'm trading away a player, and it is one of the more obvious one. It's actually kind of a Joey p argument as well. I am trading away Minnesota twin shortstop Carlos Korea. He's hitting three ZHO eight on the year, he's got eight homers. It's been on a nice hit spree. By the way, He's had multi hit games in eight of his last eleven games. It's been absurd. But he's also got a pretty inflated three point fifty one BABBB forty points higher than his actual career marker, and no other big changes in his hitting profile. So that's kind of the big thing too, like oh, did he start doing this or that? No, he really didn't. He's striking out a little bit less, which is good, but he's giving up a little bit or he's hitting a little bit more soft contact, a little bit less on the ground, and it's creating these big results that I think are a sell opportunity kind of obviously, because here's the other thing. He doesn't steal bases, he doesn't provide anything else on that front. Runs RBI are great. He's kind of being sandwiched in with Rory s Lewis. So somebody is in the market for a shortstop I mean cut. If the Twins weren't good, Carlos Carea to the Dodgers would make real sense. But in a fantasy perspective, I would move off if someone is buying Carlos Krea because I don't buy the hitting profile maintaining to an elite level, and he's injury prone, like he's going to get hurt. This is what happens for him. So that's your argument, Shoe, I give that to you. I got a couple others.
Speaker 1: Here, well, I mean Carlos Korea. Certainly, we have a very long injury list of the of the and I it's funny he's in the show cheat too, because he's one of the three ups this weekend. He's been great at a five for five night last week. I mean, the guy's just been hitting there and to cover off the ball. But you're right, I mean that's not gonna last a The three fifty one babbit is going to come down. But also we've learned the hard way with Carl's Korea, Like you cannot expect a long sustained healthy run forget productive, just healthy run for Carl's Korea. What about trading four? Are there are a couple guys you wanted.
Speaker 2: To before, I've got a hitter and a couple of pitchers. I'm trading four Cubs outfielders Sea Suzuki. On the year, it's been fine to sixty seven, eight homers, five stolen bases, But since June first, it's hitting two ninety two and he's gotten three homers and three of those stolen bases in that period of time. That short period of time. His hard hit numbers they're way up this year. It's run fifty three percent hard hit, which is top five percentile in the league. He's also got career high barrel numbers. And here's kind of the thesis around that, in general, the summer ball should start flying baseball. They're gonna wheel in those totally not you know, manufactured and altered baseballs that they totally don't do in every other series. The new York people like to talk about. But the summer ball is gonna start traveling and with that give me high barrel and high hard hit numbers for Saezzuki. I actually think we might be in for a big run up coming here soon. And he's just kind of like middle of the pact. I think, I don't think anyone has hard feelings one way or another, so I think i'd buy for him. This is an interesting one because you actually just traded away this guy. I also think there's a case where you could say this is the cell. I think this guy is literally buy or sell. I'm gonna go on the by side. Padres Michael King, who we've talked a bunch about since June first, an eleven k per nine a one point five ERA. His year numbers they're pretty good, but homers have been killing him. But he gave up eight home runs at the start of the year to April twenty eighth. Eight of those home erws. But since May he's given up only three home runs and he's given up none this month over three starts. His k numbers are rising. Five of his last seven starts he's got six strikeouts or more, and he also has this weird split thing going on. He's got like a three ERA on the road and an over four at home. But San Diego is a hitter friendly environment, so I actually think that's something that could even out really well. You could look at all those things and say, oh, I got to get out from Michael King because he's been inconsistent. He has, but he seems a big strikeout numbers, and I think the split will work out. And then the last one just gonna throw out Eric Fetty to everybody. You obviously know his numbers have been really solid. I don't think his rank has moved a whole bunch because he's a white sock. Eric Fetty is getting traded and he's gonna go to a team where all of that white sock ness Ugh is gonna bathe off of him. He's gonna shower himself of it, and he'll be a Brave or a Philly or a Dodger or someone that gets wins. So now you take all those good starts, with some of those big strikes out performances and runs more run support. Then all of a sudden, I think Fetti goes from this irreverent starting pitcher that no one like really thinks about streamer ish to maybe being like a top three SP three something like that, inside the top thirty. So I think it's a great time to go and buy on Eric Fetti. So those are my guys buying Michael King, Eric Fetti, Sayasuzuki and I'm getting out from Carlos Korea.
Speaker 1: I was talking trades with Joey P and the Welsh for week thirteen. Make sure you head of our Fantasypros dot com to check out all the buy low, sell high articles we got coming up this week to always a lot of content on that front to help you make trades, and of course use the tools over Fantasy Pros as well. Sink your leagues for free and use the trade analyzer and trade finder tools to make sure you can get the best deals out there for your fantasy baseball squad. All right, Welsh, let's do a little three up and three down cut of Crawford nine k's yesterday. Carls carea three for five with two two home runs and Tyler Glass, now, who I think is gonna get real into this cy Young conversation now, like he's in there top three, but I think we're gonna see that big push man, big push nine k's for him. So as long as Otani and Glass now stay together here, I think the fort will be held down. We'll see how it goes. Three down. Chris Paddock hit hard again, five runs, five hits, two and a third inning. So we talked about his splits too.
Speaker 2: So weird this year he can he could we off this incredible start, maybe a rough first inning, and then do nothing for four and then he'll just get blown apart.
Speaker 1: He is.
Speaker 2: He is the epitome of a streamer for everybody, especially a ten team league streamer. That's the guy play the splits on Chris Paddock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean god, there's something eight e RA and then a two something era, I mean drastic, And I was coming into this weekend starts. Dylan cees what happened three and two third, seven runs against.
Speaker 2: The Bye bye bye bye bye bye gainst the Mets. If Joe's worried by him.
Speaker 1: I'm not worried. I'm annoyed. How you can be bad against the Mets and Kent Demaeta Welsh was not great against the app shows four runs, five hits in five innings of work. There injuries Corby and Carroll apparently he's going for an MRI. I mean, just when things are starting to get good, here it is again. I mean, the batting average was up in June, things were going well. I know, the power still lacking behind. But the thing about him was he saw the walks and the strikeouts, even which to me was the biggest indicator that Carol started to turn things around, like, Okay, look, we're walking more, we're not striking out as much. Things are going in the right direction. And then he has this issue with the ribs. Now we'll see what the results are of that. He says, it's not that serious.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, but you know what, what have we talked about this in the entire year. Bat speed correlate to a bleak and rib injuries. He has one of the fastest swings and shortest swings in baseball. I actually think part of it. I did this huge breakdown in itl on him where you could see. One of the biggest things was like, obviously just the top of the zone gets attacked. He had like a twenty plus launch angle on the higher upper of the zone. Everything else was trash.
Speaker 1: It was just like.
Speaker 2: Five degrees or negative that I think he had finally just come to terms with what he needed to do and how he was going to attack the zone and not going to be able to get the ball up in the air. So that's why you were seeing lots of doubles in contact. But that swing looked bad. It looked everything people worry about with the shoulder. I think this is definitely going to be something that's going to hold him back. And Zapp's the power and it's it's a name. The worst time.
Speaker 1: He's gonna go in the io. I mean, I hope he doesn't. But again, maybe I'm just doing gloom today, Jerry. Are the Mets winning a streak, sucking fans back in again? Not this van, not this fan again. I've been down that road before. Trey Turner, though, good news for him. He is coming back, activating him soon off the off the William today can't believe Trey Turner is back already. He was running.
Speaker 2: At the script the way as soon as they take away a couple of stars, They're like, all right, guys, make sure we couple went back. So we got Turner back.
Speaker 1: Anthony Rizzo was removed yesterday had a right wrist injury. Stephen Mack is working his way back to struck out five in a rehab start. Max Muncie we mentioned earlier still that progress is really slow from that oblique and things are still not progressing at all, which is not good for the Dodgers and William Otreras being evaluated for a concussion. Brian Woo is gonna be back on Wednesday for the Guardians. Josh Young is gonna have a rehab assignment appearance at Triple A yesterday it started actually, so hopefully another couple of games will get him back, maybe this weekend, maybe sooner, who knows. Justin Verlander said he's gonna be back this week against the White Sox, and Jason Demingez went on the eye out, but nobody said there's gonna be an announcement.
Speaker 2: I think today that's really bad. When they do that, the MRIs and stuff, This doesn't sound good at all, that they're going to do some like press conference about it. It's not good what happened.
Speaker 1: But they said they didn't say anything. Why don't they have to say why?
Speaker 2: But when they're going to do a press conference, it's gonna be something horrible. It's of course, it's it's the worst. Whatever the worst is, it's gonna be that he's gonna be out for the year.
Speaker 1: Everything is the worst of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're rubbing off. I was in a good movie. I woke up.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Like the coal thing is a cold and look, I'm trying to help everybody. I'm not saying you can't hold on to Garrett Cole. And if you got Garrett Cole for nothing, like let's say you drafted him when people just completely lost their minds and got incredibly scared, that's okay, Like you can hold him. But if you paid a first or second round pick and you're somehow still viable or even like hanging on by a thread, this is your chance to cash in that lottery ticket. And I'm just saying I think it's a smart idea to do. It's also smart to hang out with us, because today it's time for the Best Bet to Day with Joey p and the Welsh right here. Make sure you place your bets at bet three six, five, bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifteen bonus bets one, use the promo code leading off and Welsh. Obviously, you gotta be over eighteen in Kentucky, gambling problem called one hundred gambler or one hundred bets off in Iowa. Terms and conditions apply. It's Skeen's day. Yay. We love the Skiens day. So I've got some Skeen Skeen skeins for you. But first I've got Boston on the money line of plus one sixteen at Toronto today. I like this one. Here is a special on him. I hope it's still up there as people are watching this. Paul skans to go three up and three down on the first inning plus one twenty. I like that one. I think that's a fun skiing special. Just retire the side, right, go get some And here's another one you might either for him to be the daily starting pitching strikeout leader today plus three to twenty. I looked at the rest of the board. I think Skeens has a shot at this one against shots, yeah, I do so plus three twenty. I mean the competition is sparse. I think for this one, the parlay of the day is you put the Pirates on the run line minus one and a half and Paul Skeen's over on the strikeouts minus on seven and a half. Rather, you're gonna get a plus two seven on that, so two to one. All in on the Pirates to day, all in on Skeens. Let's go Welsh. What do you have for the people?
Speaker 2: For the best belts today, I am gonna go back to my guy Sonny Gray, who was a little bit disappointing last week. I'm gonna take the Saint Louis first five run line, which is just up by one through the first five innings, that is minus one ten. I like you, like you, so I'm taking that one. Now. I'm gonna take the Saint Louis money line, and I'm gonna pair that with the Pittsburgh money line. Give me a moneyline parlay at plus one fifty for the Cardinals under Sunny Gray and Paul Skin's Pirates to win. I like that. And then I'm getting plus money on a first five money line today backing Nick Pavetta and the Boston Red Sox first five innings, just the money line plus one fifteen for them to be up. Those are my three favorite plays on this shorter slate, not chure I'll add too much more. Very tempted to get into the strikeout market. Paul Schmes kind of want to play the under it's at eight and a half on most books. So we'll take a little look and if we add anything, it'll be over at bettingpros dot com slash Welsh for me and betting Pros dot com slash Joe on the Betting Pros app. Going download at Sucker today, track all your bets, check out the systems, do all the fun stuff, make your betting world a little bit more fun, and you can hang out with us, can follow us, and we can maybe follow you back and track your bets.
Speaker 1: There you go, I'll track everybody'll tracking everybody's bets. You'll track your bets, but again, use the tools over at betting pro sink your sportsbooks for free. That'll do it for us. And the best bets of the day for Monday. In Major League Baseball, all right, welch, it's time to look at the home run board and I think I'm gonna be a little happier today. Yes i am. Look at that. I am almost respectable again at twelve, tied for twenty. You got my two homers from Royce Lewis. I'll take them all on one day. However, it is I had three games, I needed two home runs. I got them getting closer and closer to being in that top ten. Welsh, I don't know when the last time I saw you there, but if you want to call home runs, get in there on our discord Fantasybros dot Com slash chat. You could join us every single week there for the home run calls every single day and of course cleaning up lots of good live content, especially now NFL season's heating up two so we're doing a ton of cool stuff over there where you could be a part of that. So baseball football, the betting stuff's going on there too. The discord is insanely huge now. I think the betting size over thirty thousand people. So go check it out. Hang out with us over there. Welsh. Home run call today, I was going back and forth on two guys. I settled on Bryce Harper. That's where I'm going today. Where are you going for your home run call?
Speaker 2: Give me some matt Olsen. They need something going on offensively, so Matt Olsen is going to have to step up. He's going to be the guy as they're losing all the players. Another injury didn't mention, by the way, Michael Harris injured this weekend Michael Harris is going to be out for an extended period of time. Another team, this is that Luis Roberts team. Man, But you know it's like, do they really want to deplete what would probably be a lot of their starting pitchers.
Speaker 1: Well, Kelnick's hit well this week.
Speaker 2: Hey oh soon has been incredible, But that's not really your outfield option they are. I mean, this is like band aids and duck tape and paper clips to get this outfield together, and unfortunately a lot of it is elongated. So they might need to make an offensive move Robert to make a bunch of sense. But Riley and Olsen got to step up, So give me Olsen Today fred Dinger said, I'm at fifteen, like four off from the board again Joe leaves. Welsh adds the gets on the board Joe leaving might happen first.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I feel I look, I'm just happy that I've been on the board for you, Just happy to be there. And I had a good weekend. This was I'm just happy to be here. And uh, look this is this was a tough weekend here for people who lost Yamamoto and Bets and those are two very expensive pieces, So that is going to be a tough one and that's why we've got to bear down here and keep seeing it through. Again, we are just about the halfway point of the season and there's a lot of baseball left, so we're gonna help take you through it. So make sure you subscribe to Fancy Bros. MLB. Drop your comments below. Two oh, and we've got some fun stuff coming up for you this week too. We've got giveaways for positive reviews. We love the bigger reviews. Go drop us a nice five star review on the audio side if you listen on the audio side, because we're gonna be giving away some free stuff, so jump ahead, drop some grid reviews five stars, Welsh, handsome, and fantastic, Joe p I tolerate him all that stuff, and we're gonna tell you I think tomorrow what we're giving away, and I gotta say I'm excited about it. I think it's amazing. So get in there again audio side, drop your five star reviews of the show. We appreciate you being with us every single day. We love the Peanuts and the Crackerjacks, and we've got some fun stuff coming up to Our sitcom is going to a debut probably this week too, so very excited about that. That'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm positive, Joey P. The PE stands for positive. We'll see you next week. It's or tomorrow, not next week. It's only Monday. It's only Monday. Somebody's got a case of the Mondays.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to The Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros MLB