Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to season two ninety, episode one of Daily Day production of My Heart Radio. This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into america share consciousness. And it is Tuesday, June sixth, twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Oh, my name's Jack O'Brien. Wait, I'm thrilled to be just gloss over the day, Jack. Yeah, oh shit, I am almost National yo yo day, freak. It's National iewear Day, It's World Past Day, It's D Day quite literally June sixth, nineteen forty four, land in Normandy, National Guardening Exercise Day. I don't know what that is. National Apple Sauce Cake Day, a National Driving Movie Day, Apple Sauce Cake Show. I wear day on the day after or is it the day that Apple introduces their big Oh ohpak, I am just happened. Yeah, may have just happened.
Speaker 1: My name is Jack O'Brien aka Potatoes O'Brien, and I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host mister Miles Great.
Speaker 2: Miles Gray, Gay Miles Morales, but the older Blazian one who's in the middle aged. Okay, I just saw the Spider Man movie. This weekends fantastic. Yeah, yeah, all right, Miles, we did it.
Speaker 1: We broke the damn format for the first time in the history of the show.
Speaker 2: We are doing a new publication schedule.
Speaker 1: You are listening to the first full episode of the week on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: We've scaled back to a mere eight episodes this week, they meager eight episode.
Speaker 1: We've scaled back to a meager eight episodes, and we're trying some new episode formats and this is one of them. We're going to talk to some listeners today. We're going to talk to an astrophysicist. In that order ye going to talk to We're going from high to low.
Speaker 2: That's right, exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So basically the idea is we, you know, spent one thy five hundred dish episodes talking to me.
Speaker 2: Really fifteen that long? I mean, it's been that long.
Speaker 1: It's been it's been a lot, but we've been talking to I'm sorry, Is it weird to you that it that it disturbs or it's I mean, I find it weird that it's kind of kind of disturbing.
Speaker 2: That we've done that many episodes. I'd be like, and Jack, we've done it. We've done so many I'm like, what I feel like Uma Thurman and kill Bill when she's like looking at like the lines on her hands to figure out how long she's been in a coma, right, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And I also find it disturbing how hard it is for me to do this other format revolting. Yo, I'm like, where's the comedy guest ZiT gang?
Speaker 2: Let me tell y'all. This is like every human being, when you get used to doing things a certain way, it's very very hard to do something new. And like the whole time, I was like, but this is what is this? Do I know how to talk on a microphone if I'm not yelling footnotes in the same way every day. But it's working out. It's working it is, And.
Speaker 1: Big shout out to super producer Justin, superducer Brian, all the supers producers because it's a it's a little bit of a heavier lift, and we're still figuring it out as we go, but we're very excited about the two conversations we had for this episode. Yesterday was kind of more of a trending episode, catch up on all the stuff we missed over the weekend. Uh, And this episode we're talking to different people, people who aren't you know, the normal comedians or guests that we normally speak to other podcasters other podcasters.
Speaker 2: So we're doing we're doing kind of a mixed expert and mail bag episode in this first episode to kind of give you, guys an idea of the different directions that these episodes can take. So with that in mind, we are going to give you a sample of what we asked you, guys, Hey, what's something interesting about your job? Like, what are What's something you learn in your job with something people don't understand about your job? What you know, just craziest thing you ever saw? And you, guys did not disappoint. We got some amazing answers, and so we're going to be sharing those with you and having a few of you on in the coming weeks. But I do we we got one answer that we just have to have to share with people. Yeah, you're up top. Yeah, so we said a message, hit us up on Discord, on Instagram, wherever, wherever we're at, at us, d m us whatever, but tell us some wild things about your work. And I'm just gonna this story. This is like one of the first messages I got on Discord. This is from We'll just call this person. And I was just saying I would like to stay anonymous always, so maybe I should. But we'll just call this person the doctor and say, I'm just gonna read their their their their DMA said, I'm in a pretty niche field. So I'm a veterinary pathologist. Basically means I did extra board certification after vet school. Veterinary pathologists equals autopsies on animals to figure out why the animal died, and biopsies to diagnose your dog's cancer, such, et cetera. So detective basically, So for simplicity steak, simplicity steak, Actually for simplicity's sake, Yes, I guess CSI slash medical mysteries for animals. But wait, wait, I get even more niche. I specifically sub specialized in wildlife veterinary pathology, gnarly stuff, but I'm interested in conservation and emerging infectious diseases. So somehow I want to try to make a difference in the world. This way a voice for the voiceless and such anyways weirdest case because again we're saying, what's the weirdest or wildest thing that happened. So this veterinary pathologist says. Weirdest case during my residency came at the Wildlife Diagnostic Center I was at. I get three bald eagles delivered to me in trash bags found at a landfill. I opened the first bag and poof, cloud of white smoke billows into my face. Couldn't help but sniff a bit more. All three egles were covered in this white powder that kind of smelled chemically to me, almost like pool cleaner. I'm taking really good whiffs of the stuff. Can't stop myself. No other interesting findings for any of the three eagles in terms of cause of death, but we always look at the organs microscopically too. I'm totally vibing out while performing autopsies on these birds. I have some music playing. It's a Friday afternoon, and things are great. If anything, I'm wired. I thankfully thought ahead and collected some vials of the white powder to submit for toxicology testing. I was super productive and the crop seed like five other animals that afternoon. Three weeks later we get the tox reports back. Cocaine. I'm kind of a tweedy in terms of anything beyond weed, So my first and only time doing cocaine has been off of dead bald eagles. You could say MRCA changes that I signed microscopically, and these three eagles were nonspecific but technically could be attributed to a cocaine overdose. I guess someone had a hideout spot in the landfill and some poor eagles weren't there for a long time, but a good time, all right, pe So shout out to that was. That was one of the first things we read, being like this, what I don't have stories like this? Yes, yes, please more of that, Daddy. That was so good. Bald eagles coked like cocaine covered bald eagles and trash bags like I never even thought of that as like a like I feel like an AI couldn't have even like generated such a visual than this first story.
Speaker 1: So and people are hiding cocaine in landfills. They're like burying their cocaine and landfill former interesting to me, the former street.
Speaker 2: Chemist in me is like, what are you what? Maybe threw away a bunch of cocaine. I wonder if it's like cocaine bear like cocaine eagle, like maybe like yeah, maybe someone threw a fucking bail out and like you hit a nest or some shit. I don't know. I don't know, but anyway, those are the kinds of stories that we have been getting and we want to continue to get from you all, So please keep writing in because as we go through these are like, oh yes, yes, yes, we're gonna talk to this person because yeah, you all do such fascinating things. And all I do is sit down and smoke weed and talk to a microphone.
Speaker 1: So an incredibly high bar set from that person literally figuratively amazing work. So we're going to take a quick break and when we come back, we're going to actually call all a phone on the telephone who sent in, you know, let us know some interesting things about their job as a pizza delivery man that we had some follow up questions for their description of what was happening when they're delivering pizzas. So we are going to be right back and we will talk to Hugo Boss on the discord.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Hello, you go, Hugo bos What gentlemen, I'm just gon do this like I do every phone call in a professional setting and open it up with.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: So we're here with Hugo Bosk. I'll get the discord from the Discord. Also, I'm guessed, like I've said before, I think when we referenced your name from AKA, that you're referencing the bounty hunter. Correct.
Speaker 4: I am, yeah.
Speaker 2: Jack, you know all about Bosk. Correct.
Speaker 4: I mean, I wouldn't call myself a boss expert, but I definitely I'm a Star Wars fan for sure.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry I was. I was shaming our other Star Wars expert Jack just now asking a lot about just learning.
Speaker 1: I'm like going through a crash course, but your your name when you did a AKA actually brought up, like my my lack of knowledge of Star Wars and how I'm cramming to try to just keep.
Speaker 2: Up in my damn household. People don't know what a trandoshan is. Jack, That's the thing. They look like the little lizard headed people. Anyway, all that to say, here we are our first Zeit gang and like worker interview. What have we even calling this? Jack? Yeah, Worker interviews, zite gang?
Speaker 1: I think is it those where to take a whiz y'all?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And you know, we we had some people who worked for certain we're gonna, you know, keep doing this segment. We had some people who like do all sorts of really like high brow crazy stuff. But as it is, when I'm making my decision of where to order pizza, we gotta go Dominoes. You know, doesn't doesn't matter what's on off or elsewhere. We gotta go Dominoes first.
Speaker 2: But no, you go.
Speaker 1: You wrote in and basically said that being a Domino's pizza delivery driver is a fascinating angle to view the world from, and I'm just curious to hear more about that. What are what are things that you are seeing as a pizza delivery guy.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think the most interesting thing about it is that you kind of get to experience almost every day sort of every level of American society in terms of class, in terms of workplace, in terms of age, demographic. Yeah, it's I mean, I feel like there are a lot of jobs, and I've had many of them where you you know, sit behind a desk all day or you stand behind a counter all day and you just interact with the people in front of you or around you, And this job is it's fascinating in that, you know, you interact with every level of the economic stratum, from people living on the street or in RVs all the way up to people living in multimillion dollar mansions and every point in between.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, like do do people in mansions? Do their houses smell like shit? You know what I mean? Like one of.
Speaker 4: The things I was very surprised by in the chorus of this job, because you know, when you are right people's front doors, you get to see into at least the open area of a lot of people's.
Speaker 2: Homes, right right.
Speaker 4: And one of the things I was genuinely most surprised by was that very wealthy people are just as filthy as everyone else, Okay, or at least been like the same proportion of like people who like don't take care of their homes versus people who do.
Speaker 2: Oh, right, Because in your mind, you're like, this person who surely has this, like this bit gigantic home must take pride in keeping it completely clean.
Speaker 4: Right, I would think if nothing, they could at least like afford to pay somebody to come around and take care of it. Sure, but I regularly deliver to multiple like multimillion dollar homes that are just absolute sties. Just I don't know if they're hoarders or if they just have just been setting stuff down since they moved in there and never picked up anything since.
Speaker 2: Right, it's too big. The house is too big, They've got too much shit. They can't pick it all up. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think they probably do hire people to pick it up, and it's just so like they're worse somehow. That's that's really incredible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just go right back to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, especially with the way in which you know, houses are sort of the closest thing that most people have to a way to retire in this country in terms of like homeownership being the one asset that you're supposed to like take really good care of so that eventually we're retired, you can sell it off. I don't know if it's if there's some sort of disconnect where they have so much wealth that they just don't have to think about it that way.
Speaker 1: Right, I feel like wealth like probably there's some shared mental thing with accumulating wealth and being a hoarder, right, Like you're accumulating an illogical, irrational, immoral amount of wealth. Maybe you're doing the same thing with with object o Jack.
Speaker 2: Some of these people are just unburdening themselves, that's right. Well, I just have to what other stuff, Like what other things do you see, Like, what's the like, what's the wild ship that you see? Because I know obviously on top of again, like starting from a very foundational level, you're like you kind of see it all like doing what I do. But what are the parts that I think you know, Like in my mind, the concept of a like a pizza delivery person, I'm like, it's either starting off a porno or they witness like a robbery or something things like that. Are you are do you find yourself in situations like that? Or is that just me? Is that mostly the movie Hollywood brain?
Speaker 4: I've I mean, I've definitely seen some strange stuff out there and also just people acting in extreme ways. Let's say there are definitely some people who really don't take it well when you won't give them the thing that they want that you can't actually make.
Speaker 2: Right, Like I feel like I see this all the time. Like I feel like people just since you know, twenty twenty and like all the lockdowns are becoming more just rude to anyone. Yeah, any service capacity or like retail capacity, I'm guessing it's no probably no different, Like does that bleed into even when you deliver? Like I feel like when someone brings the pizza. You're like, yeah, the pizza, and you also get other people like look, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I will say there's definitely a different, like a very marked difference between people who come to pick up carry out versus people that you delivered to. Generally speaking, I've been delivering for like seven years now because the money is shockingly good for how easy of a job that it is. When you go to people's doors. Yeah, I think I've only ever had one said somebody was like upset when I got there, and it was because we were insanely busy when I was two and a half hours late with their food, which that is pretty reasonable to be upset about.
Speaker 2: That's gotta be a tough But what did the tracker tell them?
Speaker 4: Well, okay, just to roll in on a little secret with the Domino's tracker, it doesn't actually track anything. It's just a timer.
Speaker 1: We heard that and that I didn't want to believe it, And the whole podcast has actually been building to this moment where we confirm this reveal and I don't know what to do with myself at this point. So are the names random? Are the names at least true? Is Brian putting my pizza in the oven.
Speaker 4: They do use the real names, although it is like they are somewhat randomly assigning the like who is actually might not be actually putting your pizza in the and all that?
Speaker 2: Right? How many? How many people like answer the door butt naked?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So that was actually one of the things that I was genuinely shocked by with this job is the number of genitals that you end.
Speaker 2: Up seeing, like for real, for like for real, for real?
Speaker 4: Yeah, mostly dicks.
Speaker 1: What I know, I know, I've heard everything. Yeah, you wrote in your thing like more, I've seen more dicks than you'd expect. And I assumed you meant people acting like dicks, not like penis dicks. It's actual pianistics you're seeing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I just between when we did a little pre interview and now I had another incidental It was a woman this time. Wow, but just somebody coming to the door and wearing a T shirt and nothing else and the T shirt wasn't long.
Speaker 2: Enough right with the So is how freak? How frequent? Just real quick, like, how frequently is that happening?
Speaker 4: I mean I've been doing this for about seven years now. I would say that I've had it happen at this point about two dozen times, so maybe like two to three times a year.
Speaker 2: Damn. So is it always on some like predatory ship Like are people just trying to like flash you like that? Or are some people completely like out of sorts and like oh shit, I got one.
Speaker 4: I have some theories about this. Part of it. I do think is that I live in a place where weed is legal, and you know, we we like to we like to blaze up, sure, and I think a lot of people are as part of their like day off ritual, you know, they blaze up. They maybe grab a shower and order a pizza, they throw on a shirt, and then they come to the door just like so blazed up that they're not thinking about.
Speaker 2: Oh so like you're looking at people like with eyes redder than the state of Arkansas.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, people with eyes red like stop signs.
Speaker 2: Right right right? Oh got it? Because part of me is like that sucks, like if you're just also having to contend with just like fucking perverts who are like.
Speaker 4: Eh ye, I mean I will say there the very first time that happened, it was a dude who just came to the door just fully nude and in fairness to him. I mean, dude had a hammer. Like I also would not ever wear pants if I was back in my bag, I was packing like it was it was at.
Speaker 2: Of he was wielding a hammer. Fanness, he did seem unhinged with a hammer, so I just kept him moving.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, somebody shows up to the door and naked with a hammer. I'm not going to complete that friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right right, but they don't, so they there's not a moment where they're like, oh my god, I'm so sorry and like run input because that's the thing. Like I've had like stress dreams, you know, the famous stress dream of like now you realize you're not wearing pants, I'm like a speech or something like. It seems like the sort of thing that could happen to someone as like in a quick moment of like not you know, being fully aware, but the second you see the person, it feels like you would immediately. But but you're saying they complete the whole transaction just pooh bearing it just Donald Duck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just just Donald Duck in it. And yeah, I think it's a combination of like if people who literally aren't aware of the fact they're you know, showing junk and people who uh I think maybe in a in a prior era would have been exhibitionists or flatterers, right, but as sort of our culture has become more automated and like less, you know, there are fewer third spaces in which to expose yourselves to people.
Speaker 2: This is proof we need community.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I hate to say it, but in a weird way, I really do think that it is. And so because we have so much more, like so many more services where people are coming right to your door, the opportunity space for people to engage in that kind of I don't know if you would call it a fetish or just a sex crime, but I think that a lot of it is transferred to the the door people of the world, you know, delivery guys like me or like your Amazon guy or what have you, right, or your Uber eats, you know, the guy who's dropping off your Starbucks. Yeah, however they self identify.
Speaker 2: In every context.
Speaker 1: I'm always amazed by that, Like how many people have that impulse to show everybody there dick, Like when chat Roulette came online and like that was just all anybody was using it for. Oh, so yeah, it is a crime like this ship I obviously shouldn't be doing.
Speaker 2: Unless you are unless you showed up to the Dick Show, right, Yeah, I don't think Yeah, I don't think that's a consent thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I mean I always think too about I mean, you know, we have female drivers, and I always wonder, at least I've never heard from them that they're doing this, So to an extent, I almost wonder if the fact that they have like the tracker and they can see whose name it is, right determines whether they're doing that. This could all just be a hitchcocky and plot to drive me mad. I've conserved that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but who would be a behind such a thing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it does seem to happen enough that I'm like, something's up here, right this, this must happen to other.
Speaker 2: People, right right? It can't just be me. What's I mean? Tell me like just sort of from you know, from doing this job. What is like kind of what what? What's the shit that irks you the most about the work or about the what it means to you know, do the work you do, whether that's in the context of what like people who are interacting with you don't understand or even like the you know, the fucking business owners of sure franchise don't even understand.
Speaker 4: Uh Well, part of it is that the franchisees are extremely cheap, extremely right wing people, and they don't believe in uh like updating or replacing equipment and other necessary tools in a timely manner. So it's always pulling teeth to get the things out of them that you need from them, sometimes months.
Speaker 2: Right, Like, what are those like? So what are those kinds of like those tools that you like that.
Speaker 4: Are I mean even just basic stuff like uniforms and like replacement kitchen tool stuff, getting things fixed, right, wow, just just the most baseduff that you would think would be like part of being a responsible business owner.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: I Mean these are people who just like they bend like a compound way way outside of the city.
Speaker 2: And siphoning money from this.
Speaker 4: Right, and then they just have the managers that they send around to you know, make sure everything is basically running and collect the checks so to speak. Right, And I suspect that that this level of gentry for lack of a better term, that every like major city in town is full of these kinds of people, or rather it is its power structure is full of these kinds of people.
Speaker 1: Right, people are just like, ah, this is just passive money. I just get to sit back and not do this job in any way and make other people's lives miserable. But I'm insulated enough from it that, oh yes there was.
Speaker 2: I worked with somebody who's family were like the like in the top five franchise owners of Dominoes, and like, for the longest time, I was like, what what do y'all do but this and the like? And like one of my other friends like, it's all Domino's money, Like they have a seventy wretch or some obscene number of franchises that they just sort of like, yeah, and that's kind of where all the money comes from. And I didn't. Yeah, like I failed to realize like those sort of mini like fiefdoms of like owning numerous franchises. That's wild. I'm also curious, like what are I think you know, Jack, we were talking about like we kind of want to do overrated and underrated too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what's something that you like about your job or like a skill that your job kind of requires or has like given you access to.
Speaker 4: I mean, I will say the two most underrated things about the job. One is I get to listen to podcasts all day, and that is I'll be honest, It's part of the reason it's hard to leave that job, the idea of having to work in a place where I have to like just my own thoughts and just stand there doing whatever in my head all day instead of just getting to listen to podcasts all day and hand people who change for money that don't know if I can go back guys. But also it definitely and I've had prior jobs that sort of did this to a degree. I worked at a call center for comcasts many years ago. It just sort of forces you to be a level of social that I think a lot of people are no longer forced to be, where insofar as you're social, it comes to this extremely mediated interaction where you're like worldway through like a sort of pre written conversation. Whereas, at least in the context of being a pizza guy, I mean, the you know, the interaction you have often are fairly perfunctory, but there's still real in a way than any other job that I have, because people are always happy to see you. Yeah, nobody pissed off because their pizza has arrived, right and so you do get to see. Sorry, I'm trying to think of like a way to articulate this.
Speaker 2: Is it like heartening, it's like life affirming in a way, or is.
Speaker 4: It in a way? I mean it isn't. It isn't the sure the where when you asked before about like the thing that is most frushed about the job, what came to mind was people who don't tip. Sure, as far as I concerned, our moral monsters.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well yeah, the way this country operates like it's incumbent on on tipping.
Speaker 4: Right, You would think over time I would get more used to it and just eventually stop caring. But if anything, the longer I do the job, the more just every time, it just feels like a core betrayal of the social.
Speaker 2: Compact, right right, Yeah, I be wrong.
Speaker 4: I understand the history of tipping and that it was originally instituted for like racist reasons and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, after slavery. But yeah, but but look at but here we are now and now everybody suffers under that ship exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: And and that's the thing is, at the end of the day, if you can afford to order your home, you can afford to tip, right, it just just full stop it. It's like going to a restaurant through a bar and then not tipping your waiter or your bartender. Like it's just as rude. Sure, sorry, I put some frank.
Speaker 2: Totally. I think it's anything I see all the time. People debate this though, like about like I'm not tipping blah blah blah, and like do you understand like what the the toll? It would a take on your vehicle if you have it's your own car, and then that there's gas and these other there's It's not just like well, that's what they get paid to do. There's all these other parts of a job that I think a lot of people don't understand or or really look at it very narrowly as to who does or does not you know, deserve a tip, like in a given industry.
Speaker 4: I mean, I do think that there is an extent to especially if you don't take the time to pay attention to it. These sort of like logistics behind how everything works are sort of masked for most people, and so unless you really spend the time to look into it, you sort of end up with these very almost like magical thinking perceptions of the world. Like I based on interactions that I've had with customers, I think there is a substantial percentage of them who think the pizza just comes out of like a magical hole in the wall. Yeah, right, Like people will come in and ask for food and then we'll be like, Okay, it's gonna be like ten to fifteen minutes to make, and they'll be like, you don't have it ready, Like.
Speaker 2: The words just left your mouth, my dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, I think it's masked intentionally, right, Like that is more and more of the world that we're built into. Is that everything, like all the behind the scenes stuff, like that's what Amazon puts behind a wall. That's what a lot a lot of these you know, food delivery services put behind a wall is. And I guess Domino's was at the at the forefront of that of just getting rid of any human interaction other than like that quick transactional moment like that. That's what the people who build this system called friction, and they want to like create less friction. And it's like it's very bleak and also makes us all dumber.
Speaker 4: I think it's of a sell it, But to be honest, I think it's a form of oblique union busting. Right that essentially, after the sort of the height of unionism in like the sixties and seventies, capital started to rearrange the actual physical terrain of how businesses are put together in order to prevent unions from arising. Like now factories are out in the middle of nowhere instead of in a city where they have like a set of third plate of bars and stuff like that around them, where like people can get together after work and talk to their coworkers. Now, you know, if you work in a factory, yeah, you're out in the middle of nowhere. You live in a house that's out in the middle of nowhere that you drive thirty miles to and then you drive back to your house. Everyone is literally atomized in a way that exactly. I don't want to sound like conspiracy brainout it because I don't think that it's that. I do think that it's more like aggregate classes acting in their own interests, right, But the asymmetry of power because they have so much more money and political access, allows them to rearrange that terrain. And I think that that's true with stuff like like like that masking is just a side effect of that process. I think right that if you can't see the labor conditions, then you can't even build the awareness necessary to overcome them.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Why would I worry about this guy who just gets the pizza out of the.
Speaker 2: Hole in the wall down the street from me and brings it to me in a duffel bag takes twenty minutes to get it from the hole in the wall to my mouth. The hell?
Speaker 1: I always think about that. There's this anecdote that like London cab drivers have like this super powered part of their brain that you know, they have access to, just like and now obviously we have GPS, but like, is there anything that you know better than you know people might expect based on what's it's a superpower?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean you definitely, at least for your delivery area or mine. I suppose you do get like a perfect mental map after a while, to the point where people can just tell you where they're at. In a more general sense, you'd be like, oh, yeah, I know exactly where to find you, or you know all the little like tricks of oh, this building is impossible to park at, so here's where you have to go instead in order to get to them. And also you you sort of you see the insides of lots of places, and people just sort of freely give you the like access codes to their buildings or offices constantly, to the point where I often think about how like if somebody wanted to, you know, be like a like a serial thief, become a pizza driver. Like people will just give you access to everything. It's wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, I guess like the sort of your defenses go down because they're like, well, they're only here to deliver the thing and not remember how to get into this bank building.
Speaker 4: Well not just like you. You almost get treated as like like background noise. Like I've definitely delivered to like business meetings where people are like discussing high level stuff and I am just not there as far as they're concerned, Right, I am just like a like a like a Star Wars droid. It's just like putting pizzas on the table for them, and that can just be safely ignored, right right.
Speaker 1: Ye, Ocean's eleven needs to hire a Domino's delivery driver to their crew. Domino's ca Burglar.
Speaker 2: That's just the new way to you infiltrate, Like the Capitol just like, oh no, just going to the ray Burn building, just with some pizzas to Senator Schumer's office and then just like who stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I mean, I I genuinely wonder sometimes if any like clever foreign power has ever like gotten a guy into the Pentagon by literally just waiting until they ordered a pizza and then intercepting that and sending their own guy in. Because I'm sure they can.
Speaker 2: Get that all the time where I've been like access controlled buildings and like you can tell someone's getting like a delivery and you just open the door. You're like, yeah, yeah you can, you're dropping something off, go ahead, And I never bets. I'm like they, I don't know they had a shopping bag. It all seems up and up. Well, one thing I like to ask, right because I'm a big fast food head and food head in general, it's actually a two part question. Are the secret codes real at Dominoes? And are this? Is there a secret menu at Dominoes?
Speaker 4: I'll be honest, there aren't as far as I'm aware secret codes. If there are, nobody's revealed them to me. And I feel like I've been far and away the longest serving peace person at that store. So if there were, I feel like I would have found out about them.
Speaker 2: But do you know what I'm talking about, like about like there's like these coupon codes.
Speaker 4: Oh well, I mean there are like codes that only we as employees can use that are just for us. But to be honest, I don't know if it varies from franchise to franchise, but the ones that buzz not actually as good. It is the ones the customers happier discus.
Speaker 2: Right right, they're like, what did we say? You go three pepperonis on there? That's it. Don't don't lose your ship.
Speaker 4: Now, insofar as the secret menu goes, there are definitely like combinations of food that we make for ourselves that are not on the menu. Yeah, okay, Like I I do like what what I've called the heart Attack special, which is the Wisconsin three cheese with salami.
Speaker 2: Onto something called the Wisconsin three Cheese Amazing.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, and you tucked the salami in under the cheese for the layering, yeah, John style. Yeah. And they just they just debuted that new loaded tot item a little while back, and we've been experimenting with mixing that with the chicken and doing like a thing where it's like cheese blend and some bacon and then doing like a menu hob and arrow sauce drizzle and like some of the regular like hots of Barbie sauce combined with that for like a real like good sort of spicy savory. Yeah, it's it's good stuff. But yeah, you can't really order it. There's not like a way you can be like secretly ordering it off the menu, because a it would be crazy expensive and be with like the really good stuff that we make for ourselves there, it would take too long to make for a regular customer, it would take like twenty minutes because we're putting it through the oven multiple times.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, okay.
Speaker 4: One of the things I will you know, put out there to the listeners as like a good hack for our wings. Never let them put them through just once. Always make sure they put them through at least a second time. If you're willing to wait.
Speaker 2: Well done, ask for them well done. What you like you asked for it like that way, like oh good question.
Speaker 4: So the thing is when you order well done, all we do is just like push it back in the oven like one like length of the tray back wings. You genuinely want to wait the extra ten minutes to like have them put it through a second time. If they're willing, allis they will not be. Just to warn you, like, don't be surprised if you ask them, they're like, we're not going to do that.
Speaker 2: They're like, who the fuck told you that?
Speaker 4: Man, Yeah, there's a decent chance. That's the response you will get. But if they're cool about it, or if it's a slow day that day, ask them if they will put it through a second time for you, because then the wings actually come out closer to I won't call them great.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I know what you mean, because yeah, then they're not when they're feel like slightly undercooked or not undercooked, like in terms like they're inedible. I'm like, these could get a little bit more of a cook on them, just for Yeah.
Speaker 4: They did used to have an item which I desperately wish they would bring back, and I think they still have other franchises, A half dip chocolate cookie. Do they have that where you guys are at No?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, Yeah, that was that was one that I was a big fan of for a long time. You take one of those, throw it in the microwave for like ten seconds and it just comes out just oh beautiful.
Speaker 2: I mean they should have I mean they should have a unified menu with all the states that have legalized cannabis, you know, like, I think that just makes sense as a general business practice.
Speaker 4: I mean, all be honest, I am genuinely surprised that they haven't gone the route of Jack in the Box, where Jack in the Box just openly has it's like Munchy menu, where it's just like listen, stoners, we are here for you. We know where our business comes from, right right, right, And I feel like enough of Dominoes' business also comes from that same crowd that it's wild to me that we haven't literally sort of just been like, hey, guys, we got something for you.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, look weed. You guys like weed? Right, we get it. We know, try this new one out. All right.
Speaker 1: Well, hugo, this has been such a pleasure. We really appreciate you taking the time.
Speaker 2: This was a blast.
Speaker 1: I feel both more informed on you know, your particular job, and worse about humanity based on the number of people who are showing you their dicks. But yeah, it's a very thrilled that you are a listener. You're really smart dude, and it was really great talking to you.
Speaker 4: Thank you. And likewise, I just if I may say, Uh, I've Jack, I've been following since the since the beginning of Cracked, uh and Miles since you started on the podcast. Giant fans of both. You just can't thank you enough for all of the first and hours of entertainment and insight that you all have given me. I just from the bottom of my heart, thank you, guys.
Speaker 2: Well, we've are just as indebted to Zite Gang for making this a thing that we can continue doing all together. So yeah, it's it goes both ways, and we really appreciate you all, especially you for being our inaugural listener.
Speaker 4: Genuinely honored by that. You guys, I had no idea, really, I you know, I'm almost well enough. It's it is genuinely a real honor to be the first.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, you go get back to catching those vagabonds out there and get back to your trans ocean bouncy hunting ways.
Speaker 4: Absolutely all right.
Speaker 1: Thanks all right, folks, Thank you again to listener Hugo Bosk on the discord for talking us through, yes, you know, life out there in these streets delivering the Domino's pizza that everyone craves.
Speaker 2: I just didn't even think about the like when you go to these like like restaurants and stuff where everything's behind a wall. Yeah, you absolutely, it just becomes completely obscure. And I really never, truly never considered the fact of how like taking away that visual of workers working with somehow like is a very ghost done by ghosts. I wish I had brought that up a ghost kitchen.
Speaker 1: They're like, yeah, yeah, it's a some mythical character that makes your pizza sport to the middle class.
Speaker 2: Actually, yes, that's right.
Speaker 1: Okay, So with the important business out of the way, we also wanted to talk to the theoretical physicist who works on astrophysics and cosmology. Was the or I think is the Frank B. Baird, Junior Professor of Science at Harvard University, was the longest serving chair of Harvard's Department of Astronomy and is the founding director of Harvard's Black Hole Initiative. And also, is you know open to ideas around you know, extraterrestrialism, like what first contact is going to look like? The sort of thing that you guys have heard me just not be able to stop talking about I've sometimes said, like why is why do we ever talk about anything else? I sometimes wonder, But just a fascinating question, especially right now, you know, we're as we're we mentioned on yesterday's you know, weekend catch up. There's there's been a constant back and forth on UAP in the media, but recently NASA is in paneling a group of experts to figure out like the best way to assess these UAP phenomena. They were like, yeah, there, for instance, there are a lot of metallic orbs hovering around the globe that we have caught on various you know cameras that we can't can't really explain. So we are going to try to we want to start investing in getting scientific reading, you know, scientific observation of these things.
Speaker 2: And it's it's like it's kind of it's this isn't something NASA does. Like ever, they never weighed into the arena like about UFOs or UAPs or whatever you want to call them. So like it just shows, like as as more and more of these sort of clips or like videos or anecdotes and things come out about UAPs or observable phenomenon and things like that. It's just like more and more agencies are like, maybe we need to talk about this also. But it's interesting how like how contentious it is too, because that first meeting there were a lot of people who are like, what are you guys hiding from us? As like it's kind of the energy from some people of course, but again this is because it's around like such a huge, like existential question of is is it more than this little marble we're on And I think I mean, like, like you'll hear me say in the interview, like I've I can't imagine why we could be alone just given the probability of everything. I'm certainly not thinking, like, and it's the only place that special is here, and I'm the most special one here my little boys in the universe.
Speaker 1: And yeah, there is one part where I think obviously suggests that the world doesn't revolve around me as a as an individual.
Speaker 2: And I may have cut that out because that was one of the most inflammatory things we'd heard on this podcast. Yeah, we probably cut it, but I just everybody knows that I disagree with that. But yeah, interesting station, interesting time for people who are open to the idea of you know, U aps and we talk about the very specific case of a muamua and all sorts of interesting things around that. So we're going to do that right after this.
Speaker 1: Break, and we will be back at the end to wrap things up. So we will be right back to talk to doctor A Vi lope.
Speaker 4: Av.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for joining us, doctor Avi Lobe, Doctor A. We're not familiar.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll get there in the intro.
Speaker 5: You don't need to spend too much time on the intro and just call me a farm boy.
Speaker 2: Farm boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was going to do, actually, so I'm going to say this next person is a farm boy who we found on the side of the road to talk to us. No, you know, I've been reading you for a while now, but I want to get people kind of up to speed about who you are and your career.
Speaker 2: You didn't spend your career.
Speaker 1: Thinking about contact with extraterrestrial intelligence, or at least that was not your area of expertise, right, Your area of expertise was black holes, and then you came across some ideas that sent you down this path. So I was just wondering if you could describe your career up to that inflection point and then talk about kind of what those ideas were.
Speaker 5: Well, let's start from the beginning. I grew up on a farm, and I was mostly interested in the big questions that were in the realm of philosophy, and I thought of becoming a philosopher, but then the circumstances forced me to pursue physics because that was the closest to philosophy that I could get while serving in the Israeli military in a special program that allowed me to fe finish my PhD at age twenty four in physics and mathematics. At that point I said, well, it looks like I'm even though it was an arranged marriage, I'm actually married to my true love. Because in the context of astrophysics, there are some basic fundamental questions that we can ask about our existence. For example, where did we come from? How did the universe start? So my first projects were about the first stars, the first galaxies, and you know, the most fundamental question perhaps that we can ask is are we alone? Is there anyone else out there? And in twenty seventeen October nineteen, the first report about an object from outside the Solar System was announced, and I did not expect that because a decade earlier I wrote a paper saying that this telescope in Hawaii pun stars should not find any rocks from other planetary systems like the Solar System. We show that, based on what we know about the Solar System, the number of rocks per unit volume in interstellar space is so small that the telescope will not find anything. So to me, that was intriguing. But as time went on, this first object appeared to be anomalous. It was given the name of Mua Mua, which means a scout in the Hawaiian language. Also, it was pushed away from the Sun by some mysterious force without any cometary taale. So to answer your question, this brought me to a new subject that I started working on over the past six years, which is the possibility that we are not alone, that there might be technological objects near Earth that were sent by an extraterrestrial civilization far away. Because you know, just to put things in context, most of the stars form billions of years before the Sun, and it takes half a billionaeres for spacecraft of the type that we sent to to traverse the entire Milky Way galaxy. So they could have made it here and by the way, this morning, that was the report by very reputable journalists that interviewed a former government employee who disclosed that the US government has a special section analyzing objects that are non human in origin and without giving further details. So it's interesting to see how this will unfold. And I should say that I myself established a scientific project called the Galileo Project, where we are searching for such objects. And I'm about to go to an expedition to the Pacific Ocean to search for the relics from the first interstellar meteor, an object that collided with Earth in twenty fourteen, that was four years almost before or what was discovered. And the US government confirmed the discovery of this object as being of interstellar origin. So with my student, we were first to identify this object as an interstellar meteor, and the Department of Defense, the US Space Command wrote a letter to NASA confirming that. And so we are going on an expedition to retrieve the fragments left over from this object, and I can talk more about it.
Speaker 1: I had underrated how uncommon it is for an object coming from outside of our Solar system that like I assumed that that's where lots of asteroids or meteoroids are you know that that stuff came from.
Speaker 2: So can you talk a little bit about like how in common that is?
Speaker 1: And like what are we seeing these things because of better technology? Like would we have been able to see a momoa in the nineteen eighties with the technology we had at that time.
Speaker 5: No, only over the past decade we had the technologies to find such objects. So that explains Fermi's paradox. Who are He asked, where is everybody? And the answer is you better use a telescope or check your backyard to find objects that were sent by an extraterrestrial technological civilization, and he simply didn't have good enough telescopes at the time. So in two thousand and five, the US Congress tasked NASA to find ninety percent of all the objects bigger than a football field one hundred and forty meters in size that could collide with Earth. These are called near Earth objects, and so the pant Stars Observatory was established in Hawaii for that purpose to find near Earth objects. These are I mean objects The size of a football field is roughly the sensitivity of present day telescopes in terms of seeing the reflection of sunlight from an object. You can have much smaller objects, many more of them, but you will notice them because they reflect very little sunlight. And so Muama happened to be one of these near earth objects. It was flagged by this telescope without them knowing where it came from, and then they realized it's moving too fast to be bound to the Sun, so it must have arrived to the Solar System from outside. And that's how it was discovered, completely by a coincidence. And the meteor that I mentioned before was found by again a set of sensors that the US government put in place over the past decades to look for ballistic missiles, for objects that might risk national security. And you know, every now and then they see a fire ball created by a space rock that collides with Earth and burns up in the atmosphere as a result of the friction with air. And so in twenty fourteen they noticed this object, and with my student, we realized that it was moving too fast to be bound to the Sun, and the US government confirmed that. So it turns out that this object, if you do the calculation, was actually made of a material. This tougher has material strength larger than all two hundred and seventy two other meteors that came from the Solar System in the same catalog that NASA compiled over the past decade. So not only it's the first object that was recognized to come from outside the Solar System, but also it was able to maintain its integrity down to the lower atmosphere of the Earth. And so that's the fundamental question, why are these first interstellar objects like this meteor orma so unusual, so unfamili and Omoa was flat, was pushed away from the Sun by some unusual force without evaporating. And you know, three years after m was discovered, the same telescope in Hawaii found another object and this one was pushed away by reflecting sunlight. It was very thin. It was given the name twenty twenty s oh. There was no evaporation observed, and then a few weeks later the scientists realized, oh, twenty twenty s oh, this object actually is a rocket booster that NASA launched in nineteen sixty six. They could trace back the orbit and figure out that it came from Earth. So we know that twenty twenty so so is artificial because we made it. The question is who made o I suggested that it was also pushed away from the sun by reflecting sunlight because it had very thin walls.
Speaker 2: Interesting, I mean a blind spy.
Speaker 1: The toy stuck out to me in terms of like how we conceive of the search for intelligent life and like what first contact would actually be like is just the time horizon of Like it's one of the first things we learned in school is that, you know, humanity's time on this planet has been relatively brief, just in comparison to like frilled sharks have been here for one hundred and fifty million years, and like the Bible was written a few thousand years ago, So we're just a blank like a you know, a tenth of a percentage point of that time, like when you're just stepping outside of our species and then you step off the planet and it expands again. And I've heard you say there are lots of stars with good candidates for you know, like Goldilocks planets or planets that might sustain life that are much older than our star. So we're conceivably just starting out compared to other intelligent life. We're like extremely young for our planet. Our planet is extremely young for potential life sustaining planets. We're just the blink in a time spectrum that itself is a blank. So for me it was important context, right, because it makes me wonder if first encounter we have might be with a species, like a piece of technology, or like something that is, you know, more of an archaeological find than you know, aliens stepping off of a spaceship and asking to be taken to our leader.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So yeah, there are two aspects. One is indeed time, and the second is space. Space is huge, and the situation is similar to an ant that the survey is the head of a pin and wants to make a statement about the most distant planet in the Solar System. This is a very presumptuous end. That's my point. In terms of space. Now, in terms of time, well, let's just go in logarithmic steps.
Speaker 4: You know, the.
Speaker 5: Appearance of humans, which were a factor of almost ten thousand times more recent than the big band. You know, they represent just the end of the cosmic play. And you know, we know that we are not at the center of the universe. We know that we came to the cosmic play just at the end. And if you come to a play at the end, then you are not at the center of stage. The play is not about.
Speaker 4: Q, right.
Speaker 2: It feels like that's kind of the tension that kind of exists when even discussing things like UAPs or the existence of UFOs and things I feel like, for me, I'm infinitely interested in space and the idea that like, surely this we can't be the only people here, just based off of like the probability. But then you go a step further, and like when it's discussed in more formal arenas or even scientific places, there's like you start getting accusations about people like saying, oh, like this this is for this reason. This isn't because someone is actually interested in the observable science, or there are people who are just reluctant because I think, to your point, there's this idea that how could we as human beings not be the like is this not the apex of living intelligence everywhere? And what do you think is that? Like is that like sort of the biggest hurdle in terms of like really studying or discussing these things, is it doesn't all sort of relate back to our own sort of sense of self importance. Because yeah, I mean, like to you're point, we started off thinking like, yeah, everything revolves around us, like very early on is where we get and they're like, okay, maybe not. And we're beginning to shed those assumptions more and more.
Speaker 1: Like even Fermi's paradoxes, like you know, there should be so many life sustaining planets. Where is everyone? And it's like, why aren't they talking to us? What's their fucking problem? Do they think they're better than us? It's like maybe they're just not interested because we're you know, I've always thought that was kind of a fun one.
Speaker 5: The point is that the common sense is not common and what I mean by common sense is that we should not have an opinion. We're talking about the reality that we live in, and it's not a matter of having an opinion. Whether we have a neighbor in our cosmic street, and whether the neighbor is this or that relative to us. That's not a matter of opinion. We of course can have long conversations about our opinions, but a better approach is to look for evidence. We just need to step outside to our backyard and see if there are any tennis balls or other objects that came from the cosmic street. That's an easy thing to do. We have the instruments for that. And you know, in terms of waiting for a phone call from a neighbor at home listening for radio signals just because we are transmitting radio signals, instead of doing that, we better check our mailbox whether there are any packages that arrive there, because the center may not be alive. Waiting for a phone call is really not a valid approach if those civilizations are dead by now, most of them.
Speaker 1: We've been a lot on the show about UAPs, like Seen Closer to the Planet, you know, there was that that's become more of a journalistic mainstream, if not a scientific mainstream.
Speaker 2: But you know, sixty Minutes.
Speaker 1: Had the story about the nimic sighting off of the aircraft carrier. And I think you've mentioned these UAPs in the context of you know, this new NASA panel that is going to be looking to try and explain what these metallic orbs are and the Galileo project trying to kind of eliminator or like offer explanent scientific explanations for what these things are. But can you just talk a little bit about how you encounter these intellectually like these UAP sightings that are more like I think I read that you had a pilot on who had a photograph of like a cigar shaped thing that was spotted over Spain. And but it's not something that you can take into a lab or you know, you know, get data on. So just how do you think about that as you're having these parallel inquiries into Amama and the other meteorites.
Speaker 5: Well, and the meteor that I mentioned at the beginning. They were observed by scientists by scientific instruments that are monitoring the sky, and the data is of high quality. It's believable. It was published in peer reviews reviewed journals. This is the way science is done. If you look at the UAP reports, they are all based on anecdotal evidence where people by chance found some evidence for things that were not expected. And that's very different because first of all, they were using instruments that are not calibrated, are not under control. We cannot tell exactly you whether it was perhaps the malfunction of the instruments, perhaps these were optical illusions. Perhaps you know, the distance was not assessed correctly, so an object moving close to you can appear to be moving very fast if you are thinking that it's far away. And so that's the problem with past data that you can't really verify it. You can't go back to these events and the examine the circumstances and try to get better data. And what the Galileo project is doing. This project aims to assemble new observatories that monitor the entire sky twenty four to seven with infrared, optical, radio, and audio sensors. And then we analyze the data using artificial intelligence software to classify objects, to distinguish between natural objects like birds, from human made objects like drones, wounds, airplanes, and see if there is anything else. And this is the first systematic, not an ecdotal study of objects in the sky, and that's extremely important because by monitoring the sky continuously you can tell how rare are anomalous subjects, how anomalous they are, and because you understand your instruments, you can figure out their properties very well.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we do have to let you go, but I just want to get you to promise me here that if you do find the evidence of extraterrestrial intelligence, that you come on this podcast and break that news here.
Speaker 2: Could I just get that real quick from you. This is the place to do it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: Last in my last class at Harvard, I asked the students, if you were to find the gudget, let's say, in the expedition to the Pacific Ocean, and it has buttons on it, would you press the button?
Speaker 2: Hell? Yeah? Final answer, Oh yeah, yes, yes, how many? How many? But like Simon, so half.
Speaker 5: Of the students said no, because we are worried about what will happen to our body, to humanity. And so half of the students said yes, we are curious, we would like to know what will happen. And then one of the students asked me what I would do, and I said, well, you know, I would treat it like an intelligent animal that suffered the trauma. And I have to bring it to the laboratory to examine it before I engage with it physically.
Speaker 2: So bring it up. Yeah, yeah, if you want to press about its about on the show.
Speaker 1: It'll be it'll be huge for our numbers.
Speaker 2: Probably recovered artifact to this show about the press the button? Everybody. Then a black hole appears. Well, this is a.
Speaker 1: Really interesting conversation. We really appreciate you taking the time. Yeah, we're We're looking forward to seeing how things go on the Pacific. Good luck, Thank you so much. And then I will keep a diary on medium dot com. If you just want to follow what happens there, look for search for A V. Lowe A V I l o E B at the medium dot com and you will find my diary reporting back.
Speaker 4: What do we find over there?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 1: All right, well, good luck, god speed, Thanks for doing the show. We appreciate you, my pleasure.
Speaker 2: And that was our interview with av Lobe. Miles.
Speaker 1: What a first crack at these special, weirdly formatted episodes. Again, can't thank the super producers of this podcast enough for helping us try some new things out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and please keep hitting us up with just anything. I mean, like even if you have an interesting job, like we're hearing all kinds of like celebrity animal wrangler. This is wild, the kinds of things that we're hearing. The phonies are lighting up, Miles, Yes, the proverbial phones are blving up right now. But yeah, again, I think it's it's so interesting just to hear from people doing the ship that they do then just you know, screaming into the void all the time. So please join us on this journey. Yeah, we have a lot of a professional void screamer. I'd love to hear about that. Oh yeah, absolutely sounds like Miles. Where can people find you? Follow you? Oh well, you can find me follow me all at based life form symbol what I'm What am I trying to say? At bay At Based? Find me on Twitter and Instagram at Miles of Gray. Okay, and I'm also on PlayStation Network Miles of Gray. If you've seen me on there, try and you know, step to me on FIFA or maybe we can team up on Red Dead Revolver Redemption because I really want to do that again. Also find Jack and I on our basketball podcast and Miles and Jack good mat booties and man I shout out the Heat. Shout out the Heat. I was like, okay, so look at look at spo oh making adjustments? What's that like? Darknhead? So good? And what else? Find Sophia, Alexander and I on four to twenty Day Fiance, which will be back up just better than ever this week, along with the new season of ninety that just premiered on Sunday Amazing. Is there a work Amedia you've been enjoying Honestly, the works of social media I'm enjoying are all the people that have tagged me or at DMed me or added me with their super interesting lives. And as much as I'm like, yeah, I guys should to talk about on a podcast, I'm like, this is fucking great. So yeah, please please keep talking to us, Please interact with us, because we love hearing from you. That is what I'm working with on social media.
Speaker 1: You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore Obrian and a tweet I've been enjoying is just somebody tweeted two videos of owls and said, there are two types of owls, and owl's apparently run very funny or walk around very funny. They like walk like they are cartoon characters trying to sneak around. And then in another video and now like literally like kramers into frame, like does the like run slide in?
Speaker 2: Owls are cool.
Speaker 1: That's that's the media I've been enjoying, the simple, good old fashioned media of owls.
Speaker 2: It's uh, id they get their eyes that have you seen them without feathers. It's it's kind of like it's probably seeing James Harden without the beer. Yeah, it's scary, it's like a little bit cool.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: The person who posts is why you should have an animalle On Twitter. You can find us on Twitter at daily Zeikeeist. We're at the Daily Zekeeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook vampage and a website Daily zekeist dot com. Worry post our episodes on our footnote. We link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode, as well as a.
Speaker 2: Song that we think you might enjoy. Myles, is there a song that we think people might And yes, this is a There was a cover of Do for Love for Love, but it's by snow Allegra. But then this is the remix by Black Coffee. So this is the Black Coffee remix of Do number four Love with snow a leg ground vocals. So check this on. That's very I love I just love that song and that melody is just so I don't know, like the first time I actually heard it was when Tupac sampled it when I was like an adolescent, and then ever since then I got into like the real version and every other cover. So this is like a great like darker sort of ambient cover that's really dope. So check this out. Do for Love the Black Coffee Remix.
Speaker 1: Amazing and we will link after that in the footnotes to Daily Zeitke is the production by Heart Radio. For more podcasts from My Heart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcast or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That is going to do it for us this morning, back this afternoon to tell you what is trending and we will touch to you all then bye bye