Speaker 1: What's up, friends, and welcome into the week thirteen recap. We've got injuries, we got breakdowns of all the games as we are starting up here. We've actually got just a couple of games that are right at the tippy toe at the end, and then we are going to be stepping in to the snow Bowl, the forty nine Ers getting probably whooped by the Bills and what is supposed to be probably some very disappointing snow thing. But all you guys listening, you know exactly how it ended. I am joined by Scott Bogman. We got Deepak Chowne in the house. Bogs, your smile is a little contagious, obviously because the Steelers in Longhorns, So all is right in the Bogman world.
Speaker 2: Yes, hook them and Escalator of Sadness in Cincinnati, all on the same weekend. I mean, a happy Thanksgiving everybody. I'm loving it over here.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it's a good thing that Niners haven't played yet, So my mood is up and down. But Deepok's always got a big smile on his face. Texans bringing it down, like you know, I know you're always hoping for and we do have a few injuries. Nothing crazy, Deepak, how we doing, Buddy.
Speaker 3: I'm good Man's right and high and getting ready for Fantasy playoffs.
Speaker 2: So let's do it.
Speaker 1: Man. It is critical time. I know all you guys out there, I've been saying it, whether it's you know you're coming to the end of some of those DFS Big DFS contests. FFPC playoffs started today if you were playing in the Fantasy Pros Online Championship or you know your playoffs are made here as you've only got this week and most likely next week to get everything right. So hopefully we can do all the breakdowns, give you guys some insight, and hopefully you started Bucky Irving like I talked about on the live stream this morning, because it was Bucky Bucky Bucky all me today and it was all Bucky Bucky on the field. Gentlemen, let's get into this. We do have some injuries. I'm gonna bring up the big board here as soon as I can get to it. Here, our big board of injuries. One of the first ones we just threw out there was JK. Dobbins was officially placed on the ir If everybody saw that, we have Gus Edwards a little Vidal. It's a bit messy there. The big injury though for this week, was an absolutely brutal hit that Trevor Lawrence took. Knocked him out, looked very two esque. He was taken out of the game, did not return. They're calling it a concussion, which is like, you know, we use air quotes of the best case scenari Yeah, obvious, but also like best case scenario that wasn't something else. But we know how serious these concussions can be. So the big question, mister Deepak Chona is how serious do you think this Trevor Lawrence concussion is going to be. Do you expect it to be the you know usually we see a game miss variety or do you think anything more severe?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean certainly I would expect him to be out at least one game. It looked severe and you can't necessarily judge these things on video that well. But he did have the fencing response like tou it did. As you said, the other part of this is that he was already dealing with a pretty severe shoulder injury and he was pushing through and playing on this injury. It kind of, in my eyes, maybe doesn't make sense for him to put his body at risk given the status of their season. So it's a little bit of a judgment call. You may see this one slow played a little bit, bogs.
Speaker 1: One of the things from a fantasy perspective that anyone who was starting Brian Thomas when Lawrence got hurt, you were just like, oh man, Brian Thomas was able to still you do it a big play, he had the touchdown, like he was able to do well under Mac Jones, under Max Jones. I have a coult about Matt Jones. I was about to call him. I'm like, that's not right, Mac Jones, any fantasy repercussions, maybe specifically on Brian Thomas or any other targets, knowing that we're gonna lose Trevor Lawrence for a little bit, and really only we weren't starting Trevor Lawrence more. Is that like we were wanting him for the other piece.
Speaker 2: Right right? Yeah, I do think it's a downgrade to the receivers. And you know, like Deepark said, we'll see when he comes back. Yeah it stinks, hopefully, it's just you know, the concussion is not as bad as it looked, but I mean i've seen you know, Joe Flacco took a shot like Milano from Milano like that. Similar Trent going all the way back to Trent Green versus Peco. I remember I hit like that, Like these are brutal he hits.
Speaker 1: What do you think I think that Brian Thomas hit would be here like he goes from back. He was in a wide receiver two. I mean Mac looked okay with him. Do you think he could stay a wide receiver two or he's gonna sit outside? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think just you know, in terms of ranking outside of Bia mcgeddon next week, I think for the rest you know, for the time that Trevor Lawrence misses, he probably dips down to a wide receiver three, probably a mid range as well. So Mac Jones just has not looked good. He looked fine today, but you know, I just don't have confidence in mac Jones. He has not looked good when he's been in there.
Speaker 1: On the board. If you're listening on the podcast, we've got the visual board here. Should be checking us out on the YouTube if you ever have a chance, you can be checking out live or you can check the recap. We got the graphic up here. We had a bevy of injury wide receiver notes DeVante Smith was a real brutal one for a lot of people, just because there was a lot of optimism that was kind of leading up to today and then all of a sudden, it was like, and he's gone, that's not gonna happen. We Noah Brown left with an early ribbinge. He's someone in deeper leagues people have been playing. And Lad mcconkee's a really interesting one because Ladd had a bonker's first half. It was like eight catches one hundred and something yards or whatever it was. It was just an insane His receiving air prop, by the way, was hilarious at sixty four and five and a half catches. He crushed that in the second quarter, but then he suffered some type of knee injury and we didn't see a lot of him in the second half. So Deepak, I'm throwing all these wide receivers at you if there's any long term outside of Week thirteen for Dvante Smith or Noah Brown stuff. But more specifically, I'm really curious about your thoughts on Lad McConkie.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So, I mean let's start there with Lad McConkie. We didn't have a lot of detail on this injury, but he did leave, and he came out and said afterwards that he's going to find out tomorrow. That suggests to me they're probably thinking MRI and look at the knee could very well be totally fine. We really don't have a lot of info to work on, Ladd. Regarding Noah Brown, these rib and chest area injuries, assuming there's no rib fracture, a lot of these can be played through even a week or sometimes two weeks out. The key though, is that there's typically about a four week performance hit, and with Noah Brown, he's kind of a borderline guy anyway, so you may want to factor that in going forward. And then DeVante Smith sounds very much like he's headed towards a return next week. But these even mild hamstrings do sometimes pop up and reinjure, so something to keep in mind. That's probably the real reason they sat him, more so to protect him going forward.
Speaker 1: Deep Palk logs nothing.
Speaker 2: I just want to ask depok a question real quick. I saw Lad McConkey after the game on the field doing an interview. Does that is that positive towards the knee injury here? If he'd like, is not going straight to the locker room and keeping off of it and all that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would think so. I mean, if you saw a very clear concern for a major ligament injury, you'd probably put him on crutches in the acute setting. So I would think so, yes, but not a lot of info unfortunately yet on that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then Boggs, that'll probably not We're not going to do anything with I mean, this was exactly you know, I had been taught what I remember my thing I've said on every show this week. I'm like, if you gave lad Puka like targets, he's going to put up Poka like numbers. And he put up like Puka time numbers in the first half. But you know it's got banged up. I would say, all of this leads to an optimism, And are you optimistic that he's going to be able to get past this injury and carry over and be probably a top fifteen wide receiver next week?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think so for sure. You know, like I said, I think him doing that interview afterwards, he did not. He was talking about coming back to Atlanta because he played for Georgia last year. Right like that was the big They were not talking about his knee. So I think he's going to be fine, but we'll see. You never know. Sometimes that stuff blows up.
Speaker 1: Uh. The other man watching this live this Bucks and Panthers game as we're doing this, sweat Bucks just hit this field goal to go into overtime, and I have McLoughlin in an f FPC, so let's go deepak. The other injury that we don't have a graphic for. It happened a little bit later at the end of the Saints game was Hill. Taysom Hill took a brutal blow. He was getting involved. If you betters are out there and you followed me at all, I had his three and a half receptions on my card. That hit that was beautiful. I also had the anytime touchdown and he may have been getting into that spot, but he got knocked out of the game and it didn't look good. Any thoughts on Taysom Hill, because you know he's been ranking is like tight end four or five. Is this something that's going to carry out outside of this week?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Unfortunately, the video is very concerning here. The knee hyper extended. It sort of looked like it buckled high concern for a ligament tear such as the ACL or PCL, so at this late of a juncture, probably season ending, but will hope that the video sometimes overestimates severity. But we'll kind of see what they come out with expecting the worst here and Bogs.
Speaker 1: You know, the one thing I'll throw out lastly here is just the tight ends have kind of stabilized. You know, Mark Andrews was was good. I mean, Laporta did stuff. The tight ends are stabilizing themselves when we're getting into the playoffs. So losing Yeah and losing Taste Hill doesn't have as brutal of a blow because you were playing him. On the upside, it was okay. But there are a lot of options out there, and you'd probably be comfortable with the zach Ertz or the Pat Friar Moose of the world if you ended up losing Uh, if you end up losing Taysom Hill, you might hit that at the waiver wire this week.
Speaker 2: First, even Juwan Johnson on his own team had seven targets, and he had said Taysom Hill had seven targets, so we could just see an increase for him, especially with all those wide receivers down and it's you know, Alba Kamara and nobody in New Orleans right now.
Speaker 1: That's right, and a lot of injuries. Playoffs are here. Find Deepak at sport md Analysis website is the same Deepok sport.
Speaker 3: Sports Sportsmananalytics dot com and uh yeah, I'll be here every week with y'all.
Speaker 1: Two that's right, always here with us. Look out for the shorts. We've also got on social Deepoks always rocking it there. Playoffs important, follow him and follow us into the next segment. Don't go anywhere. Deepak is going to be piecing out for us, but we're gonna be breaking down the rest of these games right after this.
Speaker 4: The fantasy season is like running a marathon. Checking your lineup, tracking injury news, making trades, Monday Night waivers. You've got to show up day in and day out for seventeen weeks. So how do you dominate your league without it feeling like a second job.
Speaker 2: The answer is by playbook.
Speaker 4: Sinking your league with my playbook is totally free, and it makes winning your league easy.
Speaker 1: You'll get a.
Speaker 4: Personal dashboard that has everything you need to know all in one place, news and notes for your players. Bi week alerts, matchup info, it's all there. Our League analyzer gets you power rankings for your league and shows you how the experts rate your team. We even have an AI model that studies injuries and tells you which of your players are going to play this week. And for premium users, there's every possible advantage you can think of. Set the line up the experts would start with just a single clip, get instant waiver suggestions and trade suggestions anytime. You can even put your lineup on autopilot and have us set it for you. So this season, take your time back and dominate your league like never before. Start for free today with a my Playbook app or at Fantasypro's dog Splash my player.
Speaker 1: That's right, worm, Thank you so much. That is right my playbook from the are They Playing tool to line up optimization. Make sure to go and check it out and avoid all of the chaos that's going on. Chaos this week, relative chaos, bogmint your game. When we get to it was nuts. We got end of regulation in the NFC South. There's just a whole lot and then we're going to be traveling to some snow here shortly as we're talking to everybody. First game we're going to kick off. In the recap are the Houston Texans and Jaguars. We mentioned that Trevor Lawrence is out and expected to miss some time. Twenty three point twenty. Houston was able to hold this off even after that late Brian Thomas touchdown. The Fantasy Studs Joe Mixon as always, Stroud was relatively doable, and we also had the Brian Thomas ingram working out for us. So what say you, Bogs on what you saw to this game?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean what I saw was more of a you know, the running backs were closer to a split for Jacksonville was thirty seven snaps for ETN to thirty two for Tank Bigsby. With the Ernest Johnson out, neither one of them produced very well. It was, you know, fifty eight total yards for ETN and thirty five or startin So yeah, they just you know, the Jaguars specifically, you know, if we're going to knock the pass catchers with Mac Jones the running backs, I mean, you just stacked the box and stop the run because Mac Jones hasn't been able to pass very well. So the defense has been playing better for Jacksonville. We kind of saw that early. It took Joe Mixon a little bit to get rolling, but when he did, he did get rolling. Nico again just as always giant weapons.
Speaker 1: They took Dell out of the game though, they took it like I thought that was really interesting because we were talking about how bad the secondary was all week. Nico was Nikos like I think, number one in the consensus ranks, but Dell was one that It's like, Okay, well, if Nico's gonna dominate, Dell has got an opportunity and he was just completely taken out of the game. One catch on four targets for twenty three.
Speaker 2: So I mean, I tell you what, as bad as this Jacksonville offense is getting, the defense is getting better. On the other side, the defensive line in particular has been playing much better, which makes you know, everything back a little bit better. Okay, So on the Nico's just never going to be stopped on.
Speaker 1: The Texan side, mixing and Nico, you know you said it, forget it? Sure do you trust Dell for week fourteen? Would you? What's the scenario? Is he a top thirty, top thirty five and then the same thing. I'm throwing out to you for Stroud Stroud, I was more encouraged. Though you know you're saying the defense is better. It's still a little bit of a struggling defense. But Stroud is twenty two of thirty four pass for over two forty. You know that's what you want to see out of him. So Stroud seems fringy, but Dell seems like a really big risk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they're on a by next week, but yeah, I do, Okay, then you will it is by mcgeddon next week. It's six more teams on by which this is the week that I think that I was like, I'm just gonna ignore Week fourteen. Who cares if I'm dead. I'm dead.
Speaker 1: I've got the Henry Hit, I forgot the jack.
Speaker 2: I got JT, I got Lamar Jackson. There's a lot of buys this week, so it stinks. But yeah, he I think once they get back to rolling, I think he's closer to a wider, low wind wide receiver three, high end wide receiver four. He is definitely boom or bust tank.
Speaker 1: Dell On the Jaguars side. What is startable moving forward with Mac Jones at.
Speaker 2: QUARTERBA after Washington had a pretty nice game, but I just you know, they got the game against Tennessee this week. I don't really feel trustworthy of too much. I mean, I'm starting Brian Thomas. Even Evan Ingram hasn't been great recently, so I think those are the two guys anybody else, you know? I like Washington having a huge game, but I mean, do you trust him or Vley more? You know what I mean? Like Yley, we've seen a do We've seen him do it a couple of Bayles, So yeah, I would trust a guy like that way more so. Parker Washington is earning my trust. He's on the radar, but I don't think he's startedable unless you're in a deep deep sixteen man plus leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and right here on the sheet, by the way, Houston on a bye. I didn't even look at that. Jacksonville has got Tennessee for next week. Next game up the Chargers and the Falcons. It's kind of a bore. Seventeen to thirteen. As mentioned, Lad McConkie went berserk. He was twelve targets. He went nine for one seventeen before suffering that injury. No other wide receiver did much. We were without JK. Dobbins, which turned into I guess Gus Edwards, but like Hasskins had a fumble, Videal didn't do anything. They gave six carries to Gus Edwards and then on the Falcons side it was, you know, a lot of bijon, as it should be. Bijon was the big play and Kirk Cousins probably played one of the worst games ever a league that Bogmin and I share. I put in the Chargers defense for us in this big Pentathlon league and that was a good play. This week we scored quite a few points here. So what takeaways do you want to throw out here? For that? There's a lot of obvious bijon, Lad even Herbert, you know these are the obvious things. What's not obvious and what should we focus on here?
Speaker 2: Kyle Pitts, I mean we were talking about the tight end position stabilizing. It's not for him. He had fewer snaps than Charlie Warner this week. I mean you ran way more routes. I mean Charlie Warner was on the field for forty seven snaps to Pitts thirty three, and Pitts ran twenty six routes to Charlie Warner's eight. So Pitts is still the receiving tight end, but they just are not putting him on the field. Charlie Warner saw a lot here. Now, A lot of that could because the Chargers front is tough, and Kirk Cousins just had a garbage game with four interceptions, so they were running the ball a lot, you know, So a lot of that was because of just the flow of the game and all that. But I mean, Kyle Pitts is an absolute drop at this point. You don't need to be starting. Would you rather start Kyle Pitts or Juwan Johnson at this point? You know what I mean? With Taysom hill down, I think I want you one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to think of the scenario. The only problem we have is like he's one of those guys that you look at and you're like, oh, okay, what if you know, what if if it's bus was candies and nuts?
Speaker 2: But I but so are we and we're in our forties and don't play for NFL teams, But like what if we were tight ends? Right? Like because we're we're we had the same production as Kyle Pitts today.
Speaker 1: So we're in retirement age. Unfortunately, Bagna, I finally had to hang it up in our brains that we're not going to make it in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Well, well, doing my dynasty sheet every year, I'm looking at the birthdays and when Tom Brady retired, that was the last guy that was older than me. Oh, you know, older than.
Speaker 1: When I start seeing the prospects that are older than my kid or the same age as my kid, I'm gonna I'm gonna pack it up. I'm going to pack it up and be so.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean so that. That is what I saw from the Atlanta side. Obviously, just a bad game for Kirk Cousins and everyone is affected by that. Drake London staid sixteen targets. I mean Mooney had six targets but only got three.
Speaker 1: For two really poorly thrown balls at Mooney. Mooney could have had not a big day, but a much better day. Just a couple just unketchup balls for him to do anything.
Speaker 2: Chargers defense man it's Dangel Derwin James was out there making plays. He made to play to steal the game. Had a nice pick as well, like he was just out there making it happen on the Chargers side, Vidal over Videll over Haskins, and Haskins really he had one carry short yards, he fumbled and they didn't give it to him again. So Videll is the backup to Gus Edwards and that was kind of more evenly split. They didn't have a ton of the Chargers offense had forty six snaps in this game. So Atlanta dominated time of possession here and just still really couldn't get anything done.
Speaker 1: I wanted to ask the question, like, you know, would you if you were hail marrying Gus Edwards or Vidal next week? Here's the problem. They got Kansas City, so that's just not a good space for either of them. Gus got whatever the volume was, but there was just nothing else. So the running backs are not the play Quinton Johnston. They I mean, they had like an end to round, they had four targets. It's not Palmer Johnston, Yeah, another drop, it's Maconkey and Herbert, and Herbert's going to have a rough go with Kansas City and then on the Atlanta side, Atlanta's going to be going up against Minnesota, which is also a relatively tough defense. But I think, you know, you can still throw. I'm still throwing out Mooney. I'm still throwing out London next week, Vijon of course, Cousins. I'm trying not to start. There's probably better stream up a.
Speaker 2: Option and Pitts like I just I am. I've had it with Pitts. I'm tired of you know, I'll eat a real donut. I don't want one on my fantasy team.
Speaker 1: No thanks, and sounds really good right now, Let's go over to the third game Tennessee. They got taken to the woodshed by the Washington Commanders forty two to nineteen. Though the Commanders I got up to it like a twenty eight point lead, then they just started like giving it away and then and you know, ultimately ended up scoring a bunch of Daniels two oh six three touchdowns, had another one on the ground Brian Robinson. That was a big one on our start sit stream this morning. I'm very happy that that one worked out, because every answer of mine was Brian Robinson sixteen for one oh three in a score. He was great. McLaurin, he got volume. That was like a big key. I've been looking for more volume from McLaurin. Eight targets caught all eight for seventy three and two scores, plus zach Ertz saved a couple of my days, and then on the Tennessee side, Pollard not much of anything. Nick Westbrook Akina is the craziest things.
Speaker 2: A touchdown machine.
Speaker 1: He single handedly is gonna let me win in the industry flex leagues where I was down and I had to put him in. Today in the starting lineup.
Speaker 2: He's singing NWI for Life shirts for LIGHTEWI let's.
Speaker 1: Go World order for life or New Westbrook Order for Yes. I agree. He's crazy and he's one of those guys where it's like, what do you do? Like he's touchdown dependent except kind of today because he had sixty one yards, but he just catches him every week. He is the modern day Chris Carter. All he does is catch touchdowns, so he is week in and week out going to be a deep league flex option. Ridley was piss poor, but you know he just had no really no viable targets, so anything else you want to hit with these guys, it was.
Speaker 2: Less of a split than I anticipated because it has been for Spears and Pollard when Spears plays. This might be just because of game flow. Obviously they were getting crushed, so you know, uh, Pollard comes in more at the end, but I don't know, maybe they're going more towards Pollard. We'll have to see against Jacksonville next week. And then Rodriguez and McNichols they split kind of Eckler's touches here, wasn't it kind of seemed like it was going to go more to McNichols, especially after the last two weeks. But Rodriguez was in there. Thirteen carries, ninety four yards in a score. I mean a lot of that was in mop up time, right, like you're just giving the ball to your big back that runs forward. So a lot of that was game script and game flow. But it is not just straight McNichols for Eckler. So they're splitting those touches behind Brian Robbinson.
Speaker 1: So do you think Rodriguez is going to be worth anything on waivers this week? At all?
Speaker 2: Not much, because I do think that McNichols will get more if they're in a more, you know, a more competitive game. They're also on a buy this week, you know, one of the million teams on a by Washington is so I would, but if I have like you know, a dollar and an empty roster spot, or someone going on ir or something I would throw a bucket. Chris Rodriguez, he's he's a goal line guy. He's a big back. So dollar in a dream, dollar in a dream, baby, that's all that matters. Let's says right.
Speaker 1: Tennessee versus Jacksonville next week. Washington is on a buy, so I know what the buys are. A lot of waiver questions. Waivers are weird this type of year. Sometimes you're just looking for live bodies, and as Bogman said before Week fourteen bipocalypse, it's back, and that's why you need the waiver assistant. Get ahead of your league mates with expert ad and drop advice with waiver assistant. My friends, you guys can get locked in fantasypros dot com slash my playbook for the top plays. You can sink your leagues. It can help you out with players that you should be picking up. Where the waiver wire advice is at, who you should drop in that case, because every move is as critical as possible at this stage going into Week fourteen, So go and sink your league. It doesn't matter if it's Week fourteen, it's never too late, and you can get customized advice on your league right now, and a lot of the stuff is free. And then if you want to join up on the premium or you can get a little, you know, little trial run as you're working through some of the free features and you can set up for next year. Go and check it out today with the waiver assistant. All right, let's get to our next game up here, the Arizona Cardinals and the Minnesota Vikings. Vikings held off the Cardinals twenty three to twenty two. Sam Darnold two thirty five with two scores, Aaron Jones saved his day with a touchdown near the end, Justin Jefferson solid, Addison, Okay Hawkinson little disappointing from what our expectations had been. And then over on the Cardinals side, Kyler two sixty with a score, couple picks, James Connor just got that, just got the contract extension, didn't do a ton, Marvin Harrison did get twelve targets. Really is a just solid option and one of the best catches you've seen all year that Michael Wilson like tipped past one handed catch and Trey McBride firmly a freaking monster. So those are some of the surface level stat stuff. What do you want to throw out on the Vikings and Cardinals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, as soon as I tank Harrison in the rankings, he gets the touchdown in twelve targets. Of course, it's just the way it works. But more snouts for de Marcaro than Benson likely to pick up blitzes in this game. Like, I know that, you know, people are afraid of Benson now because Connor got that contract extension everything, And I tell you what, it doesn't help me in a lot of dynasty spots for sure. But kind of surprised by that. But I think this was more game flow, and no one blitz is more than Minnesota in the league, So I think that's kind of what that was about. Aaron Jones fumbled twice and was benched for a little bit of a stretch in.
Speaker 1: This game, a little bit of a run.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so we had more because we had gone like it was closer to a split two weeks ago, and then last week it was way more Aaron Jones and now back to cam Akers being involved, So that was the reason behind that, and then it if you're just looking down the board at like Michael Wilson, he is clearly the two to Marvin Harrison. Obviously McBride is like the number one target guy on this team, and then Marvin Harrison is right with him, and then Michael Wilson. But dorchin z A Jones. They're splitting and rotating between each other, so not much there at all. Those guys can be cast aside if it's not Michael Wilson. So yeah, I think Benson is a hold. But I think, you know, those guys are obviously toss us.
Speaker 1: I think it's pretty standard across the board. Are you going to win the Aaron Jones stuff? Are you gonna have reservations in ranking slash starting him he's going up against Atlanta in Week fourteen?
Speaker 2: No, I think he you know he was. He scored the game winning touchdown, So like, I'm okay with Aaron Jones moving forward. It was just kind of a hey, look, if you're gonna put the ball on the ground twice, we got to take you out. We have we have to keep the football. It's a close game. So I think it was one of those with a vet like that. You know, maybe if it was a younger player, I would be worried, but with a vet, I'm just not too worried Addison.
Speaker 1: Addison's going up against Atlanta. Do you think Addison is still firmly a top thirty five wide receiver? Let's say yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean he had just as many snaps as he had fifty to Jefferson's fifty one, and they ran the same exact amount of routes. So he is definitely the guy there. And Hawkinson not a great day for him, But I don't you know, I know Johnny munt vultured the touchdown. I understand people's frustration with Hawkinson, but Hawk is an auto start for me if I have him. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I must have tuned in at a certain time where I felt like, I'm like, is Nailor going to get every target? But only in two? And I think it was just like a drive because I had Addison going. So I'm like, well, can we get Addison going in here? Kyler or Sam Donald? Next week? Sam Donald versus Atlanta, Kyler versus Seattle.
Speaker 2: They give me Sam Donald. Kyler's been kind of tough and Seattle's defense is not bad. We saw Leonard Williams of that big pick six today beautiful.
Speaker 1: He was beautiful. So Arizona's at Seattle, Minnesota is facing off against Atlanta, the Colts and the Patriots. Another one point game here. Colts to beat the Patriots twenty five to twenty four. Anthony Richardson two passing touchdowns and a rushing touchdown. Jonathan Taylor had a really solid day ninety six on the ground. I believe he had a receiving touchdown. Pittman did not fill in necessarily the Josh down shoes. He did get seven targets, but five for forty two. Alec Pierce got the touchdown as he did, except it wasn't fifty yarder like we expect from him. Drake May fifty nine on the ground, two thirty eight in a passing touchdown. Stevenson had a pretty serviceable day and we saw a lot more for the first time the Booty Man. He had six targets, three for forty one. Hunter Henry was also great. So do you think the Booty Man should be at the top of waivers for this week by apocalypse? Well, unfortunately, Yeah, New England is on the by. So India and New England are both on the by, so he doesn't help you during bipocalypse. Is he someone you want to have stashed going into the playoffs for Week fifteen with this target uptick?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do. And it's not just target seventy one snaps of seventy two for him. The next highest wide receiver on the Patriots was Born with forty six and also thirty nine routes run. Born was second with or Douglas excuse me a second with twenty eight, so eleven more routes as the next guy in New England as well. So Boute has become their guy right now. So yeah, I do I want to invest in him for sure. I tell you what, man a rich He had the one good game when he came back, and he has looked like garbage once again. So twelve of twenty four, one hundred and nine yards and two scores. He had the rusher, So like the fantasy day was not bad fantasy because he had three touchdowns. But he is not helping anyone else here. It is tough. Pittman is going to remain a low end or a mid end wide receiver three to maybe with Richardson, And yeah, it's just a question tough right now?
Speaker 1: How bet a better question for Pittman. Do you think you are comfortable dropping Pittman right now because he's got a buy in week fourteen? You're in a everything is kind of do or die right now, whether it's seeding or maybe you're trying to get in, it literally is do or die. Do you think Pittman is the type of guy at this stage with Anthony Richardson you could cut bait if need be, because you are destroyed by by apocalypse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I'm destroyed by by apocalypse and I need this playoff spot, everyone on my roster's cuttables, so he's definitely well.
Speaker 1: I mean, Jonathan Taylor is not cuttable, but like I'm just saying, a guy like Pittman is probably maybe.
Speaker 2: Like a anyone, but the ridiculously obvious guys are are not cutable. Yes, if you're in that situation. But I do think that it's possible, and I think that I would have a harder time to do it because I backed Pittman so much. I'd feel bad cutting him, But I mean, who cares? Who cares about how you feel? Let's get the win. So I Pittman's not doing anything. Richardson has been, you know, taking this whole offense back. Yeah, I think Pittman is definitely a guy that is a borderline roster guy.
Speaker 1: At this point, Richardson was ranked I believe eleven in the consensus ranks this week by all the rankers. Who would you rather go into? And it's probably matchups are going to be determined here as well, Like sure who they're playing? Who would you rather go into the playoffs with? In Week fifteen? Richardson or May?
Speaker 2: Probably May?
Speaker 1: Do you think it's super like matchup?
Speaker 2: Depending it's very close? Yeah, because May May like May, we'll take off and run just like Richardson does, and he can score with his legs just like Richardson does. But he also passes the ball better. So the targets are obviously way better in Indy, and the surrounding cast is way better in Indy. But I think I would rather have May for you know, in a vacuum without looking at all the matchups.
Speaker 1: So here's the matchups. In Week fifteen, Colts are going up against the Broncos Broncos and the Patriots are traveling to Arizona against the Cardinals. That's Week fifteen.
Speaker 2: Cardinals defense has been pretty good, but I still want Drake May.
Speaker 1: And then the following week and I'm not gonna do all of them. Sixteen. Patriots have the Bills and the Colts have the Titans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably go Richardson in that one. So it is it is, you know, matchup dependent here like we thought it was. Because rich Aris had a terrible game today and still was okay in fantasy because of the scores. So if he's gonna keep getting those scores and running, he's good. He just lowers everybody else around him. That's not JT.
Speaker 1: Patriots have the Chargers in the fantasy playoffs, and the Colts are facing off against the Giants, so.
Speaker 2: That the championship championship, and the Giants just lost Dexter Lawrence, their best defensive player for the year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it's a little bit of a brutal run there. So, as I mentioned, both teams are on the by The Jets held out against the Seahawks, winning twenty six to twenty one. Gino did not have a great day, ken Walker did not have a great day. Metcalf did not have a great day. Jays no one had a great day with Seattle. It was all pretty bad.
Speaker 2: We sound like that this is Okay, this is okay, everything's okay.
Speaker 1: That's all bad, except it's all bad on the Jets side. Aaron Rodgers look kind of spryed. Still makes horace. I mean that pass of Garrett Wilson getting the separation in the end zone and not making that is just absolutely brutal. Bareis Hall did not look healthy force fumble twelve on six, he handed a fumble in the ball. Deante Adams had twelve targets, only five or catchubles sixty six in a score. Garrett Wilson ten targets only five for forty one. Let's start with Let's start with the Seahawks real quick, JSN Metcalf Walker, Gino. The latter is more streamable. The other three are full on plays. Is there any concern whatsoever across the board going into week fourteen making sure there's not a buy I don't see the buys actually here, so I don't know if either one of them are on a BUYE.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not concerned with either one of these, with any of these Seahawks players. This is a bad game for Gino, and the Jets run defense is still really good, so I'm just not going to be overly concerned with the Seahawks' pieces here. I think jsn is gonna be fine. He's been good before that. DK still a monster. It's just you know, the Jets defense did bow up and play a decent game here. Yeah, and I if I'm concerned about anything, it would be more of a split between Sharbonnay and Ken Walker. But we've seen this happen before. You know, He's ballooned up to like forty five percent while Walker's fifty five percent, and then next week he goes back to sixty five thirty five or closer to seventy thirty.
Speaker 1: So the bigger question, I think it was the very first question in the stream before we had even started, Someone said, what is your level of worry with Breece? We know we brief had come up earlier in the week with some potential like injury concerns that were floating out there. I want to say, I think it's snaps were down a little bit. It still had a pretty good snap count, But then they brought like Davison, what is your level of concern with Breece Hall after that performance?
Speaker 2: I mean, my my performance or my concern is not really about Breece. It's more about the Jets offense as a whole being miserable. But they do have good matchups coming up. It's the Jets next week, then the Jaguars, and then the Rams.
Speaker 1: Wait, you said the Jets next week? The Jet is the Jets.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, that is the Jets. The Dolphins say they on a buy are they facing themselves? The Jets play the Dolphins next week. That's my bad. I'm looking at the schedule right here, But yeah, they play the Dolphins. I think that's a decent matchup for them than the Jags and the Rams. So I'm not too concerned with Breece. I mean, what do you are you going to bench him? Who will we benching him? For? That question?
Speaker 1: Next week is not the great week to have those type of decisive issues because like, you're gonna lose Dereck Henry. I mean, who do we We're losing Jonathan Taylor, Derek Henry, Remondre Stevenson. I don't have all the BUYE teams. It looks like I don't even see the rest of them.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, it's the Baltimore, Denver, Houston, Andy, New England, and Washington.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, so Brian Thomas is going to be on a buye. That's not great.
Speaker 2: I mean there's some sequel Colin, Jonathan Taylor, Derrick, Henry Lamar, Jackson, Zay Flowers, Mark Andrews.
Speaker 1: Talking running backs, if you were saying, like who are you sitting there, there's a significant players that are on by, but from the running back standpoint, there's already four off the board. Yeah, you're probably right, like who you're gonna end up sneaking in there?
Speaker 2: It's you're probably maybe who who would you rather start? We rather start Breese against the Dolphins or Rico against Cincy.
Speaker 1: It might be Rico. They got Rico heavily involved. And look at the I mean your.
Speaker 2: State did with the running and the Bengals defense is awful. I think that is the closest one you're gonna get other than that right there. Yeah, I'm I'm not Yeah, I'm not starting Chewbo over him against Philly. You know the rest of these matchups. I'm not starting Pollard against Jacksonville or anyone for Jacksonville against Tennessee. So yeah, it's it's limited scenarios where you're benching Breese anyway. That is why my concern level remains fairly low.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, you're not wrong about that. The limited scenario though, is having options if you don't have. But like Rico is an interesting one because I would think most people would instantly be like, well, no, you're still starting.
Speaker 2: Uh brief, I'm glad that you paused because to pangles defense has been terrible. Right at is getting way more involved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think I will rank him over him, but probably not everybody who's gonna have the benefit. Also, like you lost JK. Dobbins, and like, that's one of those guys that people may have gotten late that really played well. So it's a it's an odd one. We'll probably be talking about this and more over on the discord. Come and check us out on Fantasy Pros, rum romadouns. They want you to do, so fantasypros dot com slash chat. Go and join up today. It'll take you. When you do that link, it'll take you to our discord. It's free. You can sign up. We got an amazing community, tons of rooms of people talking about different sides of fantasy. And then and also like the best part of two things I was going to say, one of which is Bogman and myself and Joe Piezapia. We do a live podcast on Discord every Monday at two pm Eastern called Out of Bounds. If you guys have listened to it, where we are hearing all your bemoaning, we're talking about the latest news. We're having a little bit more fun, very more of a talk radio type of vibe that we do, and you can be in the live audience and interact. Me and Ericsson do a show on Thursdays, except we did this Thanksgiving the extra point where we're just answering your questions. We got other offerings. Bogman and Fits are doing one once a month. I think Fits and Worm have one once a month. We got a great schedule. You can join those be a part of it for free. Plus we've also got a premium side where you can have access to the amas which are just coming into our rooms asking us direct questions for the whole Fantasy Pros community. So go and check it out today on Discord, Fantasypros dot com, slash chat. All right, let's get back to the games here, and I believe this is Bogman's happy time. Pittsburgh Steelers beat the Bengals forty four to thirty eight. I think they said it was the highest scoring maybe matchup of all time, the highest scoring first half of all time of russ over four hundred yards, three touchdowns, Jalen Warren cashing my props, thank you for three receptions. Nase was good. Hello Pickens. Of course you caught a touchdown, you got a penalty. That's what you do. And Joe Burrow wasn't great, Chase Brown was Jamar Chase and Higgins both kind of you know, did what you expected. Boggs, you saw this whole game. I know there's plenty of things to be happy about in real fantasy football perspective. Is there anything that stands out from a fantasy perspective because the one that jumps out to me is, oh, Nase got back right, because I was sure living in a bad space with nause and this looked good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he looked really good. He looked much much better. I think the ten days between he actually he got gased. They were using him so much early. He got gassed on a play and had to leave for a little bit, and Quarrel Patterson came right in and replaced him for a little while.
Speaker 1: But you pulled Anthony Richardson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean he almost feinted. It looked like on the sideline, so it was real. They took a couple of plays to walk him back around, so they're just using him too much. It was crazy.
Speaker 1: I think there was something about like he did like a Thanksgiving thing with Pratt Firemouth. He said his wife had made some really good food. But I think he was alluding to maybe he had to hit the bathroom or something like that, if you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, ha could have been it. He just looked like he was about to pass out. He gave up like in the middle of the play. It was very strange. But I mean, the refs were super involved in this game, so you you know, we look and Joe Burrow didn't do great, but I mean there were so many pass interference calls. He would have had more, you know, if those would have been catches, he would have had way more yards than Russ. But the refs were over officious in this game. Twenty penalties in this one was nuts. So but Nauji back was good and then I thought maybe, you know, I mean, the Bengals traded for Khalil Herbert. Maybe we're gonna see a little bit more of him with Zach Moss being down and they want to, you know, do this. Nope, it's the Chase Brown Show. Fifty snaps for him of sixty two, only six for Khalil Herbert. So it is Chase Brown's job moving forward, and he is an RB one moving forward in this offense. They are still clicking even in a loss. I mean, their defense just isn't doing anything. So I'd expect every Bengals game to be high scoring moving.
Speaker 1: Forward their in defense week, So their defense can't stop anything right now.
Speaker 2: So it's wheels up on Higgins and Chase Brown and Gasiki. I think someone was asking in the chat about GASICKI he's a decent tight end if you had Taysom Hill go down or something, So would.
Speaker 1: You rather Gasiki or Kyle Pitts next week?
Speaker 2: Gasiki?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, that answers that. I think that's a big thing. Yeah. I don't know if there's a bit much big takeaway. It was an incredible performance. I think this, Well, you're not going.
Speaker 2: To see Russ cook for four hundred again this year. I highly doubt it.
Speaker 1: Well, they got Cleveland next week, so we can see what that is. Pittsburgh's got Cleveland, Cincinnati has Dallas for Monday night football. I think all the regular players are out there. I think friar Mouth is a better streaming tight end option than Gasiki Nause is kind of back in a version of the circle of trust. Pickens is massively frustrating, but you know, don't.
Speaker 2: Completely He's just still good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, take a touchdown, take a couple of catches, and take your penalty. It's more of a real life thing that's frustrating. The next up, we had the Rams and the Saints twenty one to fourteen in favor of the Rams. This one was just that, you know, the weird one with Taysom Hill going down. It seemed like every single time I looked, Alvin Kamara had the ball, because he did. He had twenty seven touches, he went over one hundred on the ground. MVS caught a touchdown, but it wasn't fifty plus yards. Taysom Hill a couple catches, couple of rushes before getting hurt, and the most disappointing thing for me, to be honest with you, well, there's a fantasy angle here, but my god, I had a little fifty yard parlay going and I just needed Cup to be involved in there and Debro's cup Cup Cup was absolutely not involved in this game. Three catches for seventeen yards. Puka did have a touchdown. The biggest surprise though, was Blake Krumb. Blake Korum eight for forty two look good in his opportunities he was getting early. Kyen ended up having the massive Kyene day, but Blake Koram's usage kind of perks up a tiny bit. Do you think there's anything there through the end of the season with Blake Koram or is it just an annoyance that takes away from Kyroen.
Speaker 2: I think right now it's an annoyance. But if you're rostering Kyroene and you don't have Korum and he's on the wire, you need to go get him because if he goes down, Korum's value shoots through the roof. And if you're someone that has RB issues, then go get Koram because if anything happens to Kyne, then his value shoots through the roof. If you have that extra roster spot that you're not doing anything with, MVS is sitting there and you know you can cut him and get yourself a running back. I would I would like to stay. I want to cut. They got the Giants next week. I don't know if I want to cut MVS. I don't know. I don't think I'm going to start MVS most of the time. So if it's just I guess my point is not MVS specifically, if you have a guy on your on your bench that is not going starting lineup because you just can't find a way to wedge him in there, I would rather have quorum and wait and see.
Speaker 1: Was there anything else out of this game that stood out to you? Stafford wasn't at his best fourteen to twenty four. He had two touchdowns. Derek Carr had a bunch of volume, but not big production just because his team is kind of a mess. And you had mentioned Jwan Johnson maybe being somebody that you know can be a pickup if you lost Taysom Hill and it's a really like just empty wire. Anything else in this game fantasy wise.
Speaker 2: No, not really. I mean, like you said, Johnson five for thirty six, not a great day, but still way better than Kyle Pitts and seven targets on the table. Now that Taysom Hill has gone a a big chunk.
Speaker 1: The Rams have Buffalo next week, no boy no. But as I mentioned the Saints, they've got the Giants. So if you get Taysom Hill out, I mean it is going to be the Alvin Kamaraes show. MBS will get a couple of those targets and he might be even more playable against that Giants team. And I actually do like Dwan Johnson the more that we're kind of talking about it and going up against the Giants next week, he might be a super sneaky option because Taysom Hill was there just their secret weapon. But legit, it should be thirty touches for Kamara next week.
Speaker 2: Got the Giants lost, Dexter, Lawrence Antheo Johnson, Catt, Daniel Jones. It is a mess. They are packing it in for the winner.
Speaker 1: I think two more games. Wild game. At the start of this live stream, that was if you were watching on the video, I was looking down at where the Bucks and Panthers went into overtime, miss field goal, then a turnover, and Thenclaughlin hit the field goal to win the game. Bucks win twenty six to twenty three. Am I saying that correctly?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Twenty six to twenty three in overtime. Bucky Irving had an absolutely monster correction game to one fifty two on the ground with a score in twenty five carries. Also caught three for thirty three. You're welcome, love some Bucky. Mike Evans had a big day eight for one to eighteen in a score. Baker Mayfield did not have a great day. He got hit knocked out of this game for a tiny bit. Trask had to come in throw a pass, but he came back. He threw two interceptions with a touchdown. And on the Panthers side, Bryce Young twenty six to forty six, two ninety eight and a touchdown shoot, but had a really slow game. Bryce also had a rushing touchdown. Delan eight for ninety nine and a score. Tommy Trimble had five or seventy seven. Delan is the number one there and he is a massive target for Bryce Young, and he might still be out on the wire. I think he's the type of guy that you just make just make sure, just make sure, had you not just to pick him up and don't let him float around because the Panthers, they are just slinging the ball at the end of games.
Speaker 2: I completely agree with that, and Leeged had one hit him right between the numbers and just flat out dropped it. Eight targets right, yeah, yeah, a lot of targets for him too. I mean, look, Bryce Young look good. Now again, you know Irving got the Panthers defense, Sam Bryce Young got the Bucks defense. So you know this is a little bit of a slap fight. But uh yeah, Delan, I completely agree with you. If he's gonna be getting a lot of targets and we expect the Panthers to pass the ball a lot because they're going to be losing a lot, then yeah, wheels up, let's go get him if he's on the wire. Absolutely, I'm not too concerned. I know it was twelve touches to nine touches for Hubbard and Brooks. I don't see the snap count yet, but I still I'm just not too concerned about Hubbard moving forward. The one thing the Bucks have on defense is a good front, so.
Speaker 1: Just point out too. But didn't get involved in the passing game. And I believe he's the one with a critical fumble. Not saying that's gonna amount to anything to give him a contract extension, but just very interesting seeing the usage adjustment here Jonathan Brooks nine touches technically to Cuba's twelve, and in the receiving game and then that critical fumble. I don't know, man, like maybe Jonathan, Like, do you think Jonathan Brooks has enough juice to be the type of guy that you would flex if you're desperate? Desperate?
Speaker 2: I sews, Yeah, you have to have pretty big stones, I think to do that, But I mean I would. I want to look at the snap count. I want to see what the snap count was between these guys before I make, uh, you know, a big time decision. But right now, I don't think I would. I still think, you know, this is a backup running back for the Panthers. I think Chuba is still their guy. Me.
Speaker 1: What about Bucky?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Where are you out of? Like I see it, I didn't get. I want to say I got a pushback. Yeah, no, I know, I didn't get. I don't call it pushback, like I do feel like I'm kind of the Bucky guy, uh in our crew because it was every question today, I'm like Bucky Bucky, But like, do you think this is.
Speaker 2: He defended him so so much on our show that you threw me under the bus for my ranking of him and I it's still higher than he's ther on him. Yeah, I'm like, oh whatever Bogan hypothetical fumble for I'm like, I have him at thirteen.
Speaker 1: Bro, I'm not like, well, but my point was yeah, yeah, because you had said, like, well, if he fumbles, like now, Bucky's not He's not coming out of the game.
Speaker 2: I think it will have a shot White. But after this, yeah, Rashad White is the backup, So that's why is the guy.
Speaker 1: So my main point is like, what do you you think, like, what's the line of where Bucky starts over said person. We're gonna have a million Bucky questions this week because he's the type of guy that someone might have with, you know, Brice Hall and another good back. I'm starting Bucky over Breese Hall. And it's not even a question, but I know it will be a question. I'm just curious, what do you just pseudo you're not doing the research right now? What do you think the line is? He's top fifteen, he's the top twelve. You did say RB one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he's an RB one. Moving forward with some of these guys falling a little bit and Bucky getting twenty five touches. Again, it's the Panthers, but they get the Raiders next week, and then they play the Chargers, not a good matchup, but then they get the Cowboys and the Panthers' just so yeah, the rest of this schedule is unbelievable for Bucky. So yeah, Bucky is going to be an RB one moving forward, if not like a top ten RB.
Speaker 1: Only other thing, Sterling Shepherd end up having seven targets in this game again in the world of Desperation. Do you think there's something maybe worth looking out there. I mean, there's a lot of those type of guys. Leguet might be one of the Sterling Shepard we've talked.
Speaker 2: I would rather have the get I'd rather have so many guys in Sterling Shepard. I just think he's super old, and you know, I think he is extremely touchdown de pendant. Now they put him in around the goal line a lot. You see him in those formations. You see him getting the occasional target, the occasional touchdown. But I just don't want anything to do with Cerling Shepard, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Final game that we're breaking down Eagles and the Ravens Eagles beat him twenty four to nineteen in Baltimore. Jalen hurts to see it, you love to see it. Jalen Hurts, U it was pretty brute to watch. Be honest, if you watch this game, this was not a great game. Jalen Hurts eleven for one nineteen one hundred, I'm sorry. Eleven for nineteen, one hundred and eighteen passing yards with a touchdown. He had a rushing touchdown. Barkley did go over one hundred. AJ Brown we all thought no one person is culpable here. We all thought AJ Brown was going to go ballistic. He was just five for sixty six. Dallas Goddard had a touchdown.
Speaker 2: Get him the ball?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they couldn't. There wasn't a lot of great throwing in general. Lamar Jackson was pretty good. Twenty three or thirty six for two thirty seven, two touchdowns. He rushed for seventy nine. Derrick Henry was fine eighty two yards. We have unfair expectations for him. Mark Andrews six for sixty seven and a touchdown just absolutely saved me. Likely also had to score. Zay Flowers seventy four yards. What do you do here? You know, what is the breakdown. It was a brutal week for Hurts, and you know, hat tip to anyone that did put questions into this matchup and maybe didn't start Jalen Hurts for some other options. But is there anything that's breaked down noble here? I feel a little bit better about Mark Andrews.
Speaker 2: I mean, it sucks Jalen Hurts is not passing the ball. Well, they only let him throw it nineteen times. They ran it, what is that thirty three times? And he got He got a little exposed in this game because the Ravens secondary has been garbage and he could not do anything against him. That's why aj Brown was so high in all the rankings. So I'm a little concern for targets with the e was moving forward, I mean got a touchdown. Devontae didn't play in this game. Maybe DeVante comes back and loosens everything up, and you know, just the whole offense moves a little bit better. Let's hope for that. But Herts was brutal to watch today because everyone's been passing on the Ravens, So I was a little surprised by that. You're right, with the Ravens there's not much to break down outside of I got a text from our boy c K today, He's like, why did the Ravens trade for Deontay Johnson? Again, like what was the point because he's just never on the field, And I said, because it was free and he could replace Ay if something like they.
Speaker 1: Did a favor for somebody, someone called in a favor and then.
Speaker 2: No, by trading that pick, they get the comp pick back for when Deontay signed somewhere else.
Speaker 1: So it's what it's free? Are you going to get a two forty two? It's the same thing they traded it.
Speaker 2: It's a six. They traded a six, they get a six back, so they you literally have nothing to lose. And the Panthers get the idiot out of their locker room, and you know, they get Adam Alan back and get involved in just more younger players involved in Deanta's big old cry baby. So you hate to see it. You hate to see him go to a team and they lose a bunch of games.
Speaker 1: I know you do, I know you do. Ravens are on a buy and it's the biggest brutal bloats for me and a lot of fantasy teams Dereck Henry. I have in a lot of spots this year. I've got to share two of Lamar Mark Andrews early on was very unfortunate that I've had a lot. This is probably one of the biggest blows to the bipocalypse. They're out on the inverse of what we were just talking about, and just wanted to throw out. The Eagles have the Panthers, so if there's a game to potentially get right, hopefully the Eagles can get right against the Panthers at home. Jalen Hurts get going. It's a beautiful, perfect matchup Bogs. Those are the games we got the snowball. I know people listening you'll know the ramifications of it. I will say that, and Terrell and I talked about this early indications. We literally said this. I said, hey, listen with what the knowledge that we have right now is this game looks terrifying because of the weather, But we could overplay it and the weather could calm itself down where it is just a bad, weird, cold game and there could still be a ton of offense. At this stage that might have been it, and hopefully we had enough options to like turn to you were never not starting McCaffrey, but party is going to be very interesting in here. Shakir Jinnings, I think those are guys that are very susceptible. I'm saying all this, you guys know it, not trying to break it down, but just to say that, like this was the risk of having a game at night that has torrential you know, snowstorms. It was just a really unfortunate thing. It would have been great if we had it at any other time. But that will be a big part of what we're talking about this week. So the final thing is, is there anything else from this week from a fantasy perspective that we're going to be carrying into week fourteen?
Speaker 2: Do you think that we didn't just by apocalypse? Man, it's you know, it's going to be a lot of scrambling to fill your roster and figure it out. So we will be with you the whole week doing shows to tell you how to fix the holes.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right phrasing, That's exactly right. Friends. That is it. That is all that we have for you on this week thirteen breakdown. I cannot believe we're in this stage. I'm pumped up because next week it is big go time for every fantasy league. It's it, It's all that you got, so make sure you're tuned in the schedule here super important this week the Bicell Trade Show. It's now a prediction show with ericson and Worm and myself. Make sure to check that out. Bogmin and I with Piez of Pa are back on the discord. We've got the start and sit, we've got the waivers, We've got it all plus into the betting side. We got you covered as well, and want to remind you guys, if you haven't already taken advantage of it, you still got time. Download the Betting Pros app use code FP free. You guys can get one month of unlocked premium access so you can do all the data research and see all of the stuff for yourself. And you can follow all the great people at Fantasy Pros, myself, Bogman, Piez of pad Bro fits everybody that's on there. You can track our beds, you have community feeds. It's a really great resource. There's a lot that you can use for free. But this is an opportunity for you to have the entire Kitten Kaboodle unlocked. See how you like it. FP free is the code to use Bogman. This is it, that is it. Thank you guys. As always, make sure to follow us on the YouTube YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros and give some likes and all that on the podcast For mister Scott Bogman, I'm Chris Welsh. We will talk to you again right here on Fantasy Pros go to buy friends. So long, farewell. I Vida said goodbye. I g you to you another piece of pie, good boe.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at Fantasypros dot com slash review or on Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram, AM and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros