Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott Shan An hour two Sean Hannity Show, we are following a number of news stories today. We expect shortly a vote in the Senate. The Schumer shutdown is seemingly falling apart. It'll be the Schumer surrender by the end of the day. Waiting later tonight, we are hoping him praying that this rocket launch will take place on time to rescue these astronauts. In the meantime, we go back and pick up where we left off Donald trump historic speech at the Department of Justice.
Speaker 2: We also terminated the clearances of the Biden crime family and Joe Biden himself.
Speaker 3: He didn't deserve it.
Speaker 2: In fact, he was essentially found guilty, but they said he was incompetent and therefore let's not find him guilty. I guess nobody knows what that ruling was, but I didn't want any part of it. I think I would have rather been found guilty than what they found with him. They said he didn't know what the hell he was doing, and therefore or he's let him go. I said, you know, I'd rather be convicted, Pam. I think that that was not I said, please convict me don't say that. I pardoned hundreds of political prisoners who had been grossly mistreated.
Speaker 3: We removed the senior.
Speaker 2: FBI officials who misdirected resources to send SWAT teams after grandmothers and J six hostages.
Speaker 3: And it was a great.
Speaker 2: Honor for me to fire I will tell you this, a great honor to fire James Comy, A great, great honor.
Speaker 3: That was nothing. That was no better day.
Speaker 2: A lot of people said, oh, that's too bad you did that, and they said that's going to be And you know what, a year later they said that actually saved the administration because a level of corrupt things that we learned after that turned out to be that they were doing, in fact, really bad things. He was a terrible person, did terrible things and persecuted people.
Speaker 3: And all in the guys are being an angel, but he wasn't an angel.
Speaker 2: We created a brand new DOJ task force and anti Christian bias, and under Director of Patel, we're getting the FBI agents out of the headquarters in Washington, d C. And back on the streets in pursuit of dangerous criminals where.
Speaker 3: They belong and where they want to be. And you know, you have that.
Speaker 2: Big FBI building, and it's a very big building. And they were going to build an FBI headquarters three hours away in Maryland, a liberal state. But that has no bearing on what I'm about to say.
Speaker 3: But we're going to stop it. I can to let that happen. We're going to build another.
Speaker 2: Big FBI building right where it is, which would have been the right place, because the FBI and the DOJ have to be near each other. You can't every That's one thing I did learn from this persecution.
Speaker 3: The FBI and the DOJ work together. Now in my.
Speaker 2: Case, they work together for bad purposes, but they do. They were always together, So how can you have one that's three hours away?
Speaker 3: But one thing I said.
Speaker 2: To Cash, Well, we're going to get a great building built. It's going to be a magnificent building. He said, sir, we don't need that kind of room. I said, what do you mean? He said, I'm just going to take a old Department of Commerce building that's about twenty five percent the size, and that's what I need.
Speaker 3: We're going to have the best staff that you've ever seen, and that's what I need.
Speaker 2: It's in a nice location, but I don't need that big building. Why don't you just sell the site to somebody and we're going to be very happy, and they want to have far fewer people, but we also.
Speaker 3: Want to have them in DC.
Speaker 2: And if for no other reason, we like having law enforcement walking the streets of our capital because when the bad guys are out there and they see there's an FBI agent, that's the ultimated law enforcement and they're not going to be acting so bad.
Speaker 3: We're cleaning up our city.
Speaker 2: We're cleaning up this great capital and we're not going to have crime, and we're not going to stand for crime.
Speaker 3: And we're going to take.
Speaker 2: The graffiti down and we're already taking the tenths down and we're working with the administration.
Speaker 3: And if the administration can't do the.
Speaker 2: Job we're going to take, we're going to have to take it back and run it through the federal government.
Speaker 3: But we hope the administration is going to be able.
Speaker 2: So far, they've been doing very well. The mayor's been doing a good job.
Speaker 3: We said there.
Speaker 2: Are tents galore right opposite the State Department. They have to come down, and they took them down right away, and so so far.
Speaker 3: So good.
Speaker 2: But we want to have a capital that can be the talk of the world. When Prime Minister Modive of India, when the President of France and.
Speaker 3: All of these people, the.
Speaker 2: Head of Prime Minister of United Kingdom, they all came to see me over the last week and a half. And when they come in, I like to I had the route run. I didn't want to have them see tents. I didn't want to have them see graffiti. I didn't want to have them see broken barriers and potholes in the roads. And we had it looking beautiful. And we're going to do that for the city. And we're going to have a crime free capital. When people come here, they're not going to be mugged or shot or raped. They're going to have a crime free capital.
Speaker 3: Again. It's going to be cleaner and better and safer than it ever was. And it's not going to take us too long.
Speaker 2: There's a new phenomena that is taking place with these violent, vicious lawyers that we have all over.
Speaker 3: They play the ref.
Speaker 2: You know what playing the ref is like the great Bobby Knight basketball coach.
Speaker 3: He'd scream and scream at the ref hits scream. I watched it.
Speaker 2: By the way, I love Bobby Knight because he endorsed me, and having Bobby Knight's endorsement in Indiana was an extremely good thing. A friend of mine said, I was running in Indiana at the time. This was early on twenty sixteen, and I was doing great. But a friend came up and said, you know Bobby Knight. I said, no, I don't, but I hear he was a tough cookie. He said, not only tough, he was beyond tough. But he's the most popular guy you can imagine. It turned out he wanted to endorse me. He called me about two years before. He said, Sarah, I'd like to endorse you. I said, is this really Bobby Knight said, it's me. I could tell it was Bobby. He had been known for throwing the chair across the court and slapping a player. Can't do things like that, right, And the man that came in fired him. He was a new administrator for the count. That guy didn't last very long. They were like fourteen and oh and they fired coach Knight.
Speaker 3: That was not good.
Speaker 2: But he had a little chip on his shoulder. But he loved Trump and he came in and he said, I'd love to endure. She said, have you ever run please call me. So he said, do you know Bobby Knight. I said, well, I don't know, but he called me a couple of years ago. It was an amazing phenomenon. I took his number and on each side of my desk in New York, I had stacks of paper like nice and neat, but about two feet high each. And I said, you know, I wrote his number down and I put it here two years ago, and I said, let me see if I can find it. It was almost like a miracle. I had other miracles that happened. To my ears still throbbing.
Speaker 3: That was a miracle. That was a miracle also, wasn't it? I was a miracle also.
Speaker 2: I thank you, thank you, Leo, thank you, thank you. My I was America anyway. Oh okay, that's that's very nice.
Speaker 3: Thank you. But so he said, Bobby Knight.
Speaker 2: So I said, you know, I put his name down and I wrote it down.
Speaker 3: It's in one of these stacks. Let me, I lifted up.
Speaker 2: There would have to be two three thousand pages in each stack. I lifted it up. The first one had no idea and there was his name on the little card, Bobby Night with his number.
Speaker 3: It was like incredible. I tell that story.
Speaker 2: And I called him and dialed the number. He said, I've been waiting for you to call. And he went out and he made a speech for me in packed arena in Indiana.
Speaker 3: And it was over. It was over. He was he was a tough guy.
Speaker 2: He actually he went a little far, you know, if you remember, he made a great speech because he was actually a motivational type guy.
Speaker 3: To put it mildly, but he left the stage.
Speaker 2: And then I'm talking and he walks back onto the stage. I said, oh, this is trouble. Well, why is he coming back? He was a big guy too, Why is he coming back?
Speaker 3: He said, I say a few more words. I said, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Bobby said a few more words a little different, and he said, let me tell you something about this guy Trump. This guy, if he has to, will use the nuclear weapons that we have.
Speaker 3: He will use that.
Speaker 2: He has no fear He's going to use. And that's the kind of guy. And he walked off the stage. I said, I think I'm I think I'm in big trouble, Pam.
Speaker 3: That was not good, but it worked out okay in the meantime.
Speaker 2: In the meantime, we won the state in a landslide, and it was great and it was just an amazing period of time. But this is the most amazing period of time. I think this is more amazing. What's taking place has been more amazing. I think it's more consequential. And if we do the job, you know, one of the big media outlets said what we did was the most consequential election in the last one hundred and twenty nine years. Well, if we do the job that we're all capable of doing, I think it's going to be it's going to prove to be that and then some and that's what we want to do.
Speaker 3: We have a real.
Speaker 2: Big shot at making this country so great, so great. What happened to our country was so sad. What they've done in four years to our country with the borders with Afghanistan, the embarrassing, most embarrassing period of time. Allowing the Russian situation, who is never going to happen? With Ukraine, Allowing October seventh to happen would have never happened because under me, Iran was totally broke. They had no money, they weren't given any money to AMAS, so Hezbil totally broke. But allowing inflation look at what inflation's done to people, been so devastating. And now you see that, by the way, price of eggs is down thirty five percent in the last week and a half.
Speaker 3: We're doing a good job. Brook is doing a good.
Speaker 2: Job, Brook Rollins and everybody. And inflation's down, interest rates it down, gasoline has come down down to a level that we haven't seen in a long time. All things that we wanted to do, because then everything else is going to be coming down.
Speaker 3: We wanted to come down. We want bacon to come down.
Speaker 2: And groceries a term I used to use. It's sort of an old fashioned term, but I used to use it on the campaign trail.
Speaker 3: Those last ninety perfect beautiful days. We just hit it. And I want to thank Susie.
Speaker 2: You have done a great job, Susie Wills, great job, Susie. A big magazine just named her the most powerful woman in the world.
Speaker 3: And that's okay with me. She is the most powerful woman.
Speaker 2: You think about it, John right, the most powerful.
Speaker 3: Woman in the world.
Speaker 2: But she's great, and we had a great ninety days. It was a perfect ninety days and it was.
Speaker 3: A great result.
Speaker 2: But we want to put that result to good use by doing that phenomenal job.
Speaker 3: And I want to tell you that Todd and Amil know this very well.
Speaker 2: We had an amazing judge in Florida and her name is Eileen Cannon, and I didn't know her.
Speaker 3: I still don't know her.
Speaker 2: I don't believe I ever spoke to her even during the trial, but I did appoint her federal judge. And these fake lawyers, these horrible human beings, were hitting her so hard public relations wise, they were playing the ref.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's legal. I don't think it's legal.
Speaker 2: They might as well go out and just shouted in a courthouse. They were saying, she was slow, she wasn't smart, she was totally biased, she loved Trump. I didn't know her other than I saw her a couple of days.
Speaker 3: That I was in court ordered decorum was amazing.
Speaker 2: Anything bad they could say though, they were saying about her.
Speaker 3: It was whatever they could say.
Speaker 2: Bad about a human being, all made up because actually she was briefing infestations.
Speaker 1: Along the Sean Hannity Show Network, we are continuing to cover the President's speech. He's at the Department of Justice. We also expect the FBI Director Cash Bettel to be speaking as well. We'll stay with this for stations along the Sean Hannity Show Network. I know some of you might be going to break here. If that's the case, that's fine, and we will continue our coverage live. We're also monitoring the US Senate and their vote on the Continuing Resolution. Looks like the Schumer shutdown will be the Schumer surrender. Well, the President, we'll mention that in his speech later and we'll continue our coverage.
Speaker 3: What a judge should be.
Speaker 2: And she was strong and tough, and how do you get them to stop? If you're a judge, how do you get them to stop? With the playing the ref? Bobby Knight would play the ref. That's why I brought up the Bobby Knight story. He would play the ref.
Speaker 3: He'd scream at the rof. He'd scream so oh boy, it was.
Speaker 2: Terrible, actually, and the people would come up. His assistant coaches would come up to players, coach, coach, don't do that.
Speaker 3: Don't do it.
Speaker 2: He said, he's not going to change his tune. Coach he called it. He's not changed it. I don't care. And he screamed. That's when he threw a chair. He starts going crazy. He said, no, he's not going to change this time, but he's going to change for the next play.
Speaker 3: And sure as hell he did.
Speaker 2: You know, Bobby, by the way, had the last undefeated team in basketball, and relatively speaking, you know, he had that team.
Speaker 3: He always had a team. He never had that.
Speaker 2: He had a couple of great players, obviously with some top NBA players, but very few relatively he had a team, but he had He won the national championship three times. But he had the last undefeated team in basketball. And he would play the rough and he would scream at him. Knew exactly what he was doing. They're doing the same thing. They said, no, he's not going to change now, but he's going to change for the next one. That's what he wanted to do. He wanted to scare the hell They wanted to scare the hell out of the judges. And they do it. And how do you stop it if you're a judge, because you want to go home. You have a family, you have children. And the New York Times will write whatever these people say, and the Washington Post and the Wall Street Journal and MSDNC and the fake DOS, CNN and ABC, CBS and NBC and.
Speaker 3: They'll write whatever they say.
Speaker 2: And what do you do to get rid of it?
Speaker 3: You convict Trump. All you have to do is be really.
Speaker 2: Tough on him and ultimately convict him, and they leave you alone. It's totally illegal what they do. I just hope you can all watch for it. But it's totally illegal.
Speaker 3: And it was so unfair what they were doing to her. But they do it all the time with judges.
Speaker 2: But in her case, she was very courageous and it only made her angry, wouldn't you say? It just made her angry. She didn't like it. A lot of them say, oh, please don't say that about me, my family.
Speaker 3: What's my husband going to say? What's my wife's going to say? Or my kids? Please don't say that. And it had.
Speaker 2: Absolutely no impact on her in the case against me, which was.
Speaker 3: A case I will not use a bad word.
Speaker 2: Correctly, you correctly look at anim all this looking that's interesting. But these two guys were warriors. You get a warrior here, you got two warriors.
Speaker 3: I can tell you that you know a.
Speaker 2: Whole bunch of them. And they wouldn't quit. They wouldn't take no for an answer. They just wouldn't quit. These two people right up here and some others that are involved with it indirectly. And what the lawyers do is they're doing it to the Supreme Court.
Speaker 3: Justice is hoping that they'll.
Speaker 2: Be overcome by the horrible things they say about They say things about Supreme Court justices and judges that are just horrible. They're playing the ref remember the way they treated Justice Thomas and Justice Alito and Justice Kabinat, Justice Gorsich, chief Justice Roberts get sued unbelievably badly. And they're hoping that they can sway them to go along, because again, what do they do. They're humans, you know, like any It would be wonderful if everybody who's just a perfect computer machine, but they're not. They're humans, and they don't want to be accused of many many things, including gross incompetence. They don't like it and they don't want it. There's not much they can do about it. You know, they're in a position they can't really fight back really very well, and so what they do is sometimes they get weak. I would say a majority maybe of the times. That's why I'm so impressed with Judge Cannon in Florida, how.
Speaker 3: Strong she was, how she held up.
Speaker 2: It actually made her more resolute than anything I've seen. I mean, it was amazing because they were hitting her so hard. It was so sad to watch this. But it's said what they do to other judges, it's very sad what they do to the Supreme Court and all of a lot of the.
Speaker 3: Judges that I had.
Speaker 2: If you look at them, they take tremendous abuse in the New York Times and the Washington Post, all of the different networks they take such abuse, and honestly, they're very simply they're afraid of bad publicity. They don't want bad publicity. And it's truly interference in my opinion, and it should be illegal, and it probably is illegal in some form. There's no difference than speaking to a judge or shouting to a judge, or doing whatever you have to do in a courthouse. They're doing it behind the back. They're usually doing it anonymously. They're saying are off the record, the judge is no good. But everybody knows where it's coming from, and it's total coordinated. It's a campaign, and it's by the same scum that you have been dealing with for years, like guys like Andrew Weisman, deranged Jack Smith. There's a guy named Normizing. I don't even know what he looks like. His name is Normalizing of Crewe. He's been after me for nine years now. Crewe is a charitable organization. And the reason I'm saying this, Todd is I'm only going to get one chance to say this.
Speaker 3: But these are bad people.
Speaker 2: I don't know who he is, I don't know what he looks like, but everything I read is Normizing of Crewe. And CRU's a charitable organization. And that's a political thing. My soul life is to get Donald Trump. And he's been vicious and violent and he's trying, and he probably had pretty good success over the years.
Speaker 3: But with me, how did he do? I think I'm president? Am I hear?
Speaker 2: Because I'm president?
Speaker 3: But we had to take all of that abuse, even during the trial.
Speaker 2: We had to take tremendous abuse. Like you know, these wonderful guys, they're not legitimate people there, They're horrible people.
Speaker 3: This come and you have to know that, and.
Speaker 2: You're going to have these these cases where you can't allow yourselves to be deflected. You just can't let it happen. You have so many you have such a higher calling and.
Speaker 1: I believe all right, President Trump at the the Department of Justice, and UH, We're going to continue to monitor the speech as he continues. Anything Newsworthy will bring to you. We're also following the CR vote. Remember, initially Chuck Schumer announced that he was going to oppose.
Speaker 4: Uh, the the.
Speaker 1: House passed CR bill and allow for a government shutdown. That Schumer shutdown is now merging into the Schumer surrender and looks like when this vote takes place, that the CR pass and that will fund the government for the rest of the year. And I remember it's still the Biden Harris economy in every way imaginable, so that's not particularly good. We also are going to watch monitor It won't happen during our radio show, but by TV time tonight, we expect the launch of the rocket of Elon Musk to rescue these astronauts that have been abandoned in space, and we'll have full coverage of all of that. The theme of the President's speech is really to restore justice to the Department of Justice that has been corrupted and weaponized, and intelligence agencies that have been politicized, and the FBI has been politicized and weaponized and to bring law and order and equal justice under the law, equal application of our laws back into America, which makes this historic.
Speaker 4: You know, some he has no business. There's got to be a wall of separation.
Speaker 1: Well, there is a wall of separation, but there's also a mission and a mandate. The American people don't want to weaponize justice system. Look, if you like me, you want to take pet, carry yourself. You just want to health, wellness, fitness, nutrition, it's important to everybody. And you know, so I changed my diet really dramatically, and one of the things I had to give up was cereal.
Speaker 4: And I love cereal, and.
Speaker 1: The reason is it's high in sugar, you know, I you know, fructose, corn syrup, all these chemical additives. And then I met Peter Harris, and Peter and his father created grainberry cereals and it's the healthiest, most natural choice that you'll find in the cereal isle or in the health food aisle at your grocery store because grainberry uses natural plant based fiber, has tons of antioxidants. And not only is grainberry cereal healthy, it tastes great. And now I can have cereal back of my diet and it's just an all around healthy food choice, and Grainberry's focused on controlling sugar levels and being heart healthy. They have seven choices Grainberry Cereals, multi brand flakes, honeyoat, honey nut, original toasted oats, apple, cinnamon, Linda's favorite Grainberry raisin brand. Anyway, when you go to your local grocery store, just remember the name Grainberry. Look for it in the cereal aisle, look for it in the health food aisle.
Speaker 4: If you don't.
Speaker 1: If they don't have it, and most stores do, then just ask your local grocer to get it for you. Grain Berry. Remember the name Grainberry. It is the official cereal of the Sean Hannity Show. All right, We're going to hit the phones when we get back. Continue to monitor our top stories as we continue on this Friday, So if you want to know, we'll get maybe into more detail. Chucky Schumer, why did we go from the Schumer shut down to the Schumer surrender? Why did that happen? Oh, I'm just going to play for you Democrats in the House, you know, demanding that Chuck Schumer shut down the government. I meanwhile, Chuck Schumer's on record just like all these other Democrats saying it's just dangerous, it's terrible, it's awful. Can't happen. You're hurting people. You know, those same people were begging for the shutdown. And then you have to ask, well, why did Schumer initially say he would go with the shutdown to give in to the radicals that are truly in charge of his party.
Speaker 4: People like this.
Speaker 5: So if the government shuts down, then one of my questions is are they allowed to still fire people? In my opinion, if we're shut down, you can't be fired.
Speaker 4: And what does that mean.
Speaker 5: It does mean that people will not be paid, but it does mean that they will get their back pay.
Speaker 6: We have the power to stand up for people. That is what the House did under the leadership of Hakim Jeffries. We gave an almost unanimous vote against this legislation. That is what the Senate needs to do, and they need to do it right now on this motion to proceed or the cloture vote, because that's the vote that requires sixty votes. That's the place that Democrats have leverage.
Speaker 1: Oh but the real I guess the two real heads of the Democratic Party today them to be emerging Gasmin Crockett and the leader of the squad AOC.
Speaker 4: Let's listen to them.
Speaker 2: Chuck Schumer, I guess the Senate Democratic leader, your senator said at this meeting.
Speaker 4: That he is going to vote for cloture. He is going to vote to allow there to be a simple majority vote. You think that's wrong.
Speaker 7: I believe that's a tremendous mistake. This Republican extreme spending bill removes all of the guardrails and all of the accountability measures to ensure that money is being spent in the way that Congress has directed for it to be spent. This turns the federal government into a slush fund for Donald Trump and Elon Musk. It sacrifices congressional authority, and it is deeply partisan, and so to me, it is almost unthinkable why Senate Democrats would vote to hand the few pieces of leverage that we have away for free when we've been sent here to protect Social security, protect Medicaid, and protect Medicare.
Speaker 1: The Republicans are going to do the same. But just go back to Chuck Schumer himself. And Chuck Schumer was the one that stated that we need to get rid of, you know, all the ways broadened abuse and irresponsible spending in these programs. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Chuck Schumer must give in to the demands of the radical left or he will be deposed.
Speaker 4: That's why Chuck.
Speaker 1: Schumer is now the Schumer Surrender Senate Senate Minority Leader. All right, let's get to our phones. Betsy is in Texas. God bless Texas. Betsy. How are you glad you call?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 9: I am so good because you know, the last four years with Biden, it's like I cringe. I loved your show because you showed us the ridiculousness and I could laugh at times, but I would get so angry. And now watching your show all day long, if I watch news, nothing bothers me because I know Trump is back in office and this two point zero is just awesome. He has the right people surrounding him and he's confident and with Musk, I mean, it's just awesome. I just smile, I laugh. Nothing bothers me.
Speaker 1: It's fun to watch our country get saved. And I will tell you it was a heavy lift the last four years.
Speaker 4: And it's my job.
Speaker 1: I'm not complaining, but doing exposing that which the media completely ignored, and exposing the cognitive decline and exposing the truth about the voters. I mean when I had to get a US senator and in this case it was Ted Cruz, you know, early on in the Biden years. But they wouldn't allow our cameras. We sent Sarah Carter down to the border. We knew about these overcrowded cages during the middle of COVID with kids in them, and they refuse to allow our entry. But they couldn't stop Senator Ted Cruz from getting in. And Senator Cruz I called him, I said, would you mind getting some videos so I can share it with the country, And the Senator was more than helpful and he sent the videos and we got to expose this. And then Sarah was down there a million times. So we went down to the border. We had reporters down there all the time, and in spite of them claiming the border was secure and the book border was closed, we exposed that. And then we exposed the truth about the Biden Harris economy. And then we exposed their radicalism. I had no idea because they purposely hid all of the hundreds of billions of ways fraud abuse, radical green New dealism, deiism, wokeism, transgenderism, LGBTQ plus spending abroad because they purposely mislabeled what the money was being spent for, and they obscured the true nature of these grants. And now because Ela Musk got in, they hate him. Now they're fire bombing is charging stations, firing bullets into his dealerships, making death threats against this guy. And all he's doing is saving American time expayers money and rescuing astronauts. And I pray to God this goes off well tonight and we'll a full coverage at nine when I'm on and I just I want to get these astronauts home. And he's doing that which nobody else can do pretty amazing, and he's trying to share all of this with the humanity. That's why I'm glad we'll start our contest our Tesla giveaway. I am buying the car myself and one lucky listener, hopefully maybe you, Betsy, you know, we'll get We'll get a free Tesla. I hope you like it.
Speaker 9: Sean. I would try because my husband is one of these very very conservative, money wise guys. We have one car that has not only been through a bar mitzvah, it's graduated from graduate school and another car who's just ready to get a bar Mitzvah. So I will try for that Tesla.
Speaker 1: But please please do and I want everybody to try for me. Look if I if I could, i'd I'd love to buy everybody in those audience a car.
Speaker 4: I really would.
Speaker 9: That would be now. Listen, I love I love Linda, and I would just boy, why.
Speaker 1: Are you sucking up to Linda? Don't suck up to Linda. Maybe she's going to get a big.
Speaker 9: Head as she paid me, But anyway, I would love to see her your show one night. I want to see her. I want to hear her laugh and see her in person. Just you know. Occasionally she is part of you, whether you want to admit it or not.
Speaker 4: I am no problem.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. Okay, Linda does pretty well. Let's be honest. We can be very very honest. Her boss, as she likes to say, likes to take pretty good care of his is the people that work for him, and they work very hard and they deserve every penny. Okay, there are things about Linda that you don't know that I do. And this is a very dangerous proposition.
Speaker 9: No, I would No, I would like her better with those things.
Speaker 1: Well, I think I think we have to start with her running out to you know, her hot time in the middle of winter in the snow, like she does every year.
Speaker 4: Let's start with that video you could have.
Speaker 9: I don't know that that's the video she won.
Speaker 4: That would be a that would be that would be a classic.
Speaker 9: We could all relate. She could have a very cute robond half the time I'm watching the news.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, don't know you're you're killing me, you are killing me.
Speaker 9: No, it would be a great segment. I'd be okay, great segment. Okay, just just a suggestion. I'm old, but I'm savvy, so you know, Okay.
Speaker 1: Betsy, we'll take it under consideration. I like to I like to take requests. All right, Back to our busy phones eight hundred and ninety four one Sean on this Friday, as we continue, Eric and Alabama, what's up, Earica?
Speaker 4: Are you happy Friday?
Speaker 8: Pretty sure there's a picture of you hanging on a pile and down on the Flora Bama.
Speaker 1: I've been to the Flora Obama. I have to fully confess. There's been many, many, many decades from ago.
Speaker 8: But I've been yeah, yeah, there you know, John, I'm calling about the Small Business Administration, and I think everybody knows that Elon and his I'm calling them his Musketeers are in the bowels of that agency. There has been so much theft of that eid l idle money that God's like me, And it's not just about me by any means. It's about Nikki in New York, David and California, and Linda and Chicago. I've been fighting this for three years anyway, under Trump, God Blessing or President Trump. Boys, that feel good to say that we got keep the lights on long. The Democrats at that time were doing everything they could to get him to raise that cap from one fifty to two million, which they finally did, which was announced in all days nine to eleven, twenty twenty one. Okay, he had planned to go to five hundred once we had a handle on what was going on with COVID, and that was we would go, I'm gonna keep the lights on. Loan to a giddy up go loan is what I'm gonna call it, where you could restart your business. And that's what I needed because I had to shutter if you can't. I'm in an ocean towing business. You can't socially distance on a tugboat at c and if one gets six, they all would have got sick anyway. Yeah, well, you know what if your Porter Refuge was Porter Prince. You've been to Haiti, you know what's there?
Speaker 4: I have been.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so you know, the first thing that Biden is Biden executed on April seventh. But the first thing they did is play the race card, which is surprise, surprise. There's a list of eighteen on the SBA Equity Action Plan. It's ugly. But if you didn't make that cut, you weren't going to get along. They just weren't going to do it. I would suggest, elon, look at what happened in the midterms. How much money went to that, because I mean they literally stole it to these mngos. Kelly Woffler just seven days ago admitted or admitted she stopped the loans going to illegals, just like Tema did. I mean, when I saw that about FEMA, I said, man, I've seen this movie before twenty four they were throwing gold bricks off the Titanic to the Green New scam. There's been a persistent and consistent rumor going around that the SBA kept fifty million bucks and they wound up giving it to themselves as bonuses. I can't prove that. Normally I wouldn't mention that on the show like yours, but I agree with the new language. I'm a shocked as how much money was just thrown away and basically what that means. Here's the problem, here's the point for all this. A guy like me, and like I say many many others, you got this unforgivable loan that you took out in twenty you could not reach. Aren't your business? You couldn't get alan from a regular bank with the COVID going on, especially going on.
Speaker 4: Well, now you have all this debt. You got to pay back.
Speaker 8: I can't pay it back. I can't.
Speaker 9: I got to work.
Speaker 8: You know, I can take you up.
Speaker 1: I thought most of those loans were going to be forgivable. That was my understanding at the time.
Speaker 8: No, Sir e Idl. To this day, when I get hate mail from the SBA, the first thing they tell you is these loans are not forgivable. They are not forgivable. They if you read between the lines they're actually suggesting. The SBA is actually suggesting that you go bankrupt and that's the only way you can get out from under them.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, look, I'm not your accountant.
Speaker 1: I it would take us all day to go through the specifics of what you went through. I can definitely sympathize with your situation because you couldn't work, you took out the loans, you're trying to keep things afloat. You then aren't allowed to work, so you're in a really, really bad situation. I totally, I totally get what where you're coming from. Maybe maybe they are given you the answer and maybe you might have to do that. And I don't think there's any shame in it because it's kind of through no fault of your own, or force masure as they call it, you know, an act that happens, you know, a force of nature that you have no control over. And I would just you know, urge you to check in with your accountants, your lawyers and hopefully you can come up with a solution where you can get you know, back on your feet again, hit the reset button and get back to work. Because you sound like a worker to me, and you're not somebody that's you know, trying to take advantage of the federal government for sure, and you you were just trying to keep your doors open during the most you know, the worst pandemic in one hundred years. And that's why I never complained about the deficits in the years twenty twenty or twenty twenty one. I kind of extrapolate those two years out because we were just in a situation that called for emergency spending. But I wish you the best, and if there's anything down the road we can do to help you, please let it snow. If you start your new business up, please let us know. Maybe we can promote it for you.