Speaker 1: Joey gean man with stance and hands fell another zig Crains of Sam Fantasy talking about diamond dreams, chase and players whisper riding their schemes.
Speaker 2: Oh Welsh breaking it down real so horses howled in the Lady whose.
Speaker 1: Go talking monsters on the baseball field with it, swinging his.
Speaker 3: Bets and magic shiels Fantasy Baseball in the nine.
Speaker 2: Podcast, skin enough fat size.
Speaker 1: Question marks and start still lie.
Speaker 3: Dreams of Glory. Member. I welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought you by Bet three sixty five Bet five bucks and you know what, you know what you can get one hundred and fifty and bonus bets when you use the promo code leading Off. That's amazing. Welcome everyone. The Peanists like Jacks. It's me Joey p. That's the Welsh, and I've decided Welsh Mondays are for the theme song. We start the week off right with a little theme song to brighten up your Monday, just in case somebody's got a case of the Mondays. And we got a lot for you today. We got some trade talk, We've got James Wood, We've got Garrett Cole's performance yesterday. So much to talk about Welsh just so damn much.
Speaker 1: It is, so there's so much. I like you said, we've got James Wood, We've got the Garrett Cole start. I'm very excited to talk about that. And a little Rookie of the Year bet that we've been talking about. Those odds have changed. You know what I actually found out just kind of throwing it out here. I forgot I had bet on him preseason, so I actually have that bet very loud.
Speaker 3: What did you have him at?
Speaker 1: It was actually plus six hundred, It was what it was like a week ago. So I got it around six hundred for mister White Langford. So so much to talk about. Such an eventful week, by the way, this eventful, awesome weekend. We're like, oh, hey, it's Paul Schemes, Garrett Cole, James Wood's happening. And then they drop a Monday and they're like, here's three games. Dropping three games on a day is asinine. I might be a lawyer in this. I'd almost rather just like not have games on a day. Let's just close to the All Star put.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, what the hell are we doing here? I don't know. The schedulers got drunk out here. I don't know. But let's so James Wood. Look, it's all the James would today. He is going to be promoted. He's gonna play against the Mets to day. My buddy Sam's going to the game. He's a huge Nationals fan. Shout out to Sam. Hopefully he enjoys the game tonight. Again, short slate, So all the bets today, James Wood themed. It's gonna be a good time. We want you to get in on it. More James Wood in the program. I want to start with Garrett Cole because again, this is why did not become the Grim Reaper right away. It was a good start for Garrett Cole. Let's not pretend like it was the greatest start ever. He had six strikeouts, one run. But I want to give some context here. This was a Blue Jays lineup that didn't have Bobashett in it. This is a Blue Jays lineup that has a four hundred year old Justin Turner, and it's got Dalton var Show striking out all over the place, and it's got again. You go through some of the names that they were playing Sunday and it looked pretty much like a Triple A lineup. So yes, it was good. Yes, the velocity was better. All of that was positive. So I want to take those positives, but I don't want to lose the context because I think context does matter, because we've seen him be great against these slap nut you know, Triple A squads, Double A squads, and the Blue Jays basically threw out a Quad A squad against him. Outside of lad Guerrero and Varshow, the rest of his team was not good yesterday, but it was a very good start for Garrit Cole compared to the last two Welsh You've been waiting all the last twelve hours for this, so go ahead and we let you have your time.
Speaker 1: I'm trying this Joe dish and it's a little salty. This dish is a little salty. I'm going to put it back there. Yeah, I mean, what contextualization you put.
Speaker 3: On it there?
Speaker 1: You're like, wow, yeah, he's hitting like two thirty on the season. They got old ass Justin Turner, I don't know. I mean the Blue Jays, Yeah, they're not who they were before, but this is also a team that's like like not a major strikeout team. There's phills difficult. Oh no, Vlad is one of the hottest players in baseball right now over the last couple of weeks. I mean, it's a pretty minimalized take on how you were victory. You were Connor mcgregoring in about your Garrett Cole stuff and he goes out and.
Speaker 3: He was although I went to top here because I you're Philefa Horowitz, Justin Turner Springer. Is it in two fourteen, Dalton varsha win a Buck ninety nine, Janson Hitch, Joe Buck twenty seven, he's in two twenty seven, Clement and Kirmier. This is an impressive lineup.
Speaker 1: Come on, hey, these are somebody's sons. Joe. You're being very rude. You're being I don't mean.
Speaker 3: Okay either a good lineup.
Speaker 1: This is. You know what the problem with this is is this is a little bit of that like you know where you're like, well, if you take this game out, in this game out and blah blah blah, and it's like, guess I'm not doing that. But here's what you wanted at of Garrett Cole. You want results when he should get results, they are gonna be tough games. Guess what when he goes up against the Orioles, who just hit like I think they're the third team ever, it'd have sixty home runs in the month of June or a single month. When you go up against the Orioles, you might give up three or four earned runs, you might have a dicey start. But when you go up against teams like the A's, you should dominate them. When we go up against teams like the Blue Jays, who I'll admit a notch above the Rockies and A's, essentially at this point you should be good. And guess what he was year over year half a mile per hour up on the fastball. That's what we wanted. We wanted to see that he induced twelve whiffs in that start for a team that doesn't swing through a whole lot of stuff. He had a twenty nine percent csw that's good. These are all the things that we want out of him. And only gave up four hard hit balls. That would be the other thing I would point to where you're like, oh, there's only four hard hit balls total.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because George Springer hasn't hit a ball hard most of the year. Either is just a turner. But again my point is Jackie, because I was yelling, so Jack, I'm gonna say this in a quiet voice. I'm gonna do some as Mr. Can you hear that?
Speaker 2: On that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna do a little of.
Speaker 1: This, Jack.
Speaker 3: This lineup was a joke. Kirmeyer, Clement, Danny Janssen, Justin Turner, George Springer, Horowitz, Horowitz, Spencer Horrowitz, come on, let's go iSER Isaac Isaac, Isaiah Kiner, Fileffa. I couldn't even say his name, right, I just I can't even say Listen, it's not a good lineup. It's a good start. Those both these things can be true. You are right, yeah, no, one hundred percent right. And I am also right. This lineup was a joke. Outside of lad I guess.
Speaker 1: I like it. That's fine. It was a good start.
Speaker 3: If it was would you be super impressed if Andrew Heaney went out there and had a great start yesterday against them, what would you be here? Like would that be the lead today? Like look at Andrew Heiney's six strikeouts?
Speaker 1: And like we talk about Garrett Cole every day because you're like Garrett Cole's washed and he's done, And I did say. I never said rather, I've never said, never said I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 3: I said he's a ticking time bomb. I never said he's washed. I never said he's done. Those words never came out of my mouth. For more Crossfire, stick with us here on Fantasy Cross again.
Speaker 1: All I said, this is the last thing that was a critical start, after that one where you were like, I didn't tell yourself. I told you, so that was a critical start. You weren't talking about how garbage the blue Jay's lineup was last week and what the start was, and now because he was successful, it's like, okay, so yues what the next one as critical to get consistency with him. But the stuff is still there, the filo is there. That's what we want.
Speaker 3: Yay, Garrett Joel, I am not right nor wrong, Yet, he says, be an adult, admit you were wrong. I'm not wrong because I said he's a ticking time bomb. Let's give it six weeks. If Garrett Cole goes out there, I will come on this show. If he finishes the season strong and looks great, I will come on this show happily and say I was one hundred percent wrong with Garret Cole I got no problem with being wrong. I talk about being wrong all the time, not too much because I'm not that often.
Speaker 4: But I have no one admits to being more wrong than me. Nobody's more wrong than I am. Okay, no, but here's the thing. Listen right now.
Speaker 3: I'm also not going to do backflips because he was great against the solutions. The velocity being up is good. Also good, Aaron Judge. Another home run for me, another home run for him. Wait to go erin Wyatt Langford. That's the real thing to talk about today. Wyattlangford hit for the cycle yesterday. That number that just two weeks ago was plus twenty five hundred was now plus six hundred going into the weekend. You know what it is this morning plus four fifty. So guess who doubled down this morning on that? This guy? So he got at twenty five hundred, he's got it plus four fifty. And guess what this is gonna be a big, big payday if this one works out, because Wyatt Langford, I'm telling you right now, I think is the real favorite for this am.
Speaker 1: I actually saw a worse number than you. So that's interesting because I looked last night and Heel has moved to plus one thirty and Langford was like two forty or something like that. So yeah, when we had that debate before, or I mean in admittance, it was like, hey, why at Langford is a solid bet for it? Still I was there was no chance I was betting on Heel. But my point was, he has a really good opportunity to kind of hold on to that spot if things don't blow up, and if he can maintain that spot. Well, it's been a rough couple starts. We still don't know the trajectory of it. He comes out of the rotation, he's gone. But that's why you didn't bet him at minus money. I think the next one was Mason Miller not doing a closer, especially with the a's, So that was why Langford made the most sense if you were making the bet. But also two weeks ago he was the buye for me as well. K percentage was super low. Hitting, Homer's batting average was way up last month and the month of June, and it's continued on and that buying opportunity is gone. It is, it's gone bye bye right now. And I will say this very interesting time for prospects everyone is so jaded. Right now you're getting the turnaround like Heshton kirstein come back.
Speaker 3: Looking as grand slams think for a good.
Speaker 1: Sureio has been incredible over the last we talked about him weeks ago. He said, look, he's walking a little bit, he's making better contact. I know the numbers aren't there yet, but you can see the comfortability factor starting to settle.
Speaker 3: In the same thing with White Langford. I know the power hasn't really popped yet, but what you want to see is confidence in contact. When you see those two things, power will follow for these guys. That's just it's like touchdown regression at football. You're gonna see those things happen eventually. You want good performance, you want confidence with these rookies, and that's a really good thing. Langford right now, in the month of June closes things out. Two eighty three, three, forty seven, four forty six slash eighteen RBI six deals in twenty five games. Just two homers. But Welsh, you and I both know if he hits five homers in each of the last three months or somewhere near there, he's winning this award. Yeah and I both know it.
Speaker 1: If he keeps up at the pace I think he is, and the guy I was going to finish with is Jackson Merrill is the other one I want to throw out. So you want to talk about the rookie researches. Did you know since June first, there's only one player that has more homers in baseball than Jackson Merrill, Aaron Judge.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: One. Jackson Merrill is making a vie for the All Star Game at this point and a great bet there too. So the learning curve at the beginning of the year I think was way more difficult, and you're seeing guys that are stepping in and finding their adjustments. Cheerio Langford cursed out in the short element. It'll be really interesting to see what happens with James would today and if he experiences any of those or if he just comes out the gates banging. But yeah, I'm I'm fully on board. I was buying him. I did a so rare video I think on White Langford we might not saw it. We did video and the and the trade by so very very handsome.
Speaker 3: Man on those videos, Welsh, you know you come off.
Speaker 1: Really well on the such dark like mood. I'm like Hey everybody, Hey everybody, it was a friend.
Speaker 3: Ose you want to play a little so rare.
Speaker 1: That's my impression. You did my impression that was good. I do say friendly.
Speaker 3: I saw BIZI resigis in the chat, also saying that who are we kidting? Joe? You're not going to show up in August and take an l Yes, I will. I will absolutely, In fact, I promise you this. Not only will I take an OL, I will record and I'm sorry video in the style of the South Park bp A president every time there was an oil spill, I'll film a video. I'm so sorry, We're sorry. I will do the whole thing. But God help all of you. Now, if he comes off and does one of these things in July three.
Speaker 1: He gra either way we're getting a video, and either way a video is coming. The only problem is is of like, if he's like decent, you're gonna be like, I'm not gonna do the video because he wasn't like great.
Speaker 3: No no no, no no no, great is not even what I'm talking about. If he look, if he pitches to a five VR, then I'm gonna take a victory lap and you will, and you will admit that I was right about it. If he if he pitches to a three e R and wins games and pitches the rest of the season, hard l for me. I'm I'm mad enough. It's fine, I'll take the Well, let's let's go. Let's see what happens, all right. A lot of strikeout performances here. Joe Ryan ten strikeouts for him, Garrett Crochet, We're gonna talk about a little bit. No decision against the Rockies, but he was terrific, no walks, eleven strikeout, Tosh Bradley another one eleven strikeouts walked to Andrew Heaney, who I made fun of earlier, but struck out ten on Sunday in a win over those Orioles and Pablo Lopez on Saturday Welsh nine k's another good start for Pablo Love that also unfortunately Tristan McKenzie sent down option to Triple A with Gvin Williams coming off the IL and mackenzie has not been good. So I know Welsh has never been a big mackenzie guy. Let's have some fun here. So Gunnar Henderson thirty six game on Bay streak is snapped. He was zero for four, struck out all four times yesterday boo. But he is going to be in the home run Derby. And speaking of the Derby, Welsh, did you see they changed the rules again?
Speaker 1: See what we're doing? I read them and I here was the first response.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 1: When I read it, I was like, just SMI, what do we make this easy? What are all these like?
Speaker 3: I think they did forty.
Speaker 1: I don't understand it. They said there's like forty pitchers and this and that.
Speaker 3: Just put a clock on that harder one thing they did make easier. So in case you missed it. So the home run Derby this year, instead of it being single elimination brackets, there's just gonna be like a pool and then the top eight guys move on to the bracket stage. That's fine. I like that better because the whole bract like why should a guy who hits twenty home runs it loses to a guy who's twenty one not advanced when a guy hits eight. That's how they do like they.
Speaker 1: Do it like the high school home run Derby's. It's the same way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, easy, but you're right, this whole like three minutes or forty pitches thing.
Speaker 1: And then you get extra time if you hit one, four one.
Speaker 3: Make it easy, Make it easy? Yeah, why do they have to do it?
Speaker 1: Take it easy? You're on third Street.
Speaker 3: Kevin Gosman, he's been taking it easy. Like what is going on? Talk about checkl and hide this year Kevin Gossman against seven runs. Now, I know it's against the Yankees, but Soda wasn't in the lineup four things against the Yanks. He walk five, struck out seven. He's been all over.
Speaker 1: The more, more Jekyl than Hyde unfortunately.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, And this was a guy too. If you recall not healthy going into the season. Remember in spring training was was it an elbow or shoulder? I can't even remember now.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter it was it was something we should have been more concerned about.
Speaker 3: I was super concerned, and I wasn't. I was full Bogman on.
Speaker 1: That, and I should have been a little bit more. But he's been a disaster. He's been one of the big focal points in my my Shota like analysis of these two pitch pitchers. But I mean he has just more been blatantly in our faces. Expected era is over five right now, brutally bad, kazered down walks, don't look good. He has an eleven point three barrel percentage given up against. And if you look at his pitch mix too, here's the problem. I mean, I wish I could show this on screen. His splitter is not in the zone. It's it's you know. So when you do like a heat map, you'll see like blue, that's where some of the pitches go, and then it gets the dark red is where that is a predominant part of the pitch. The predominant area of that splitter is outside of the zone. So what does that mean? You sit on fastballs and guess what his fastball has been worse. It is dead red middle of the zone. It's lost a mile per hour. I'm out. Someone in the chat right when we started was like, should I get rid of relicst Gosman.
Speaker 3: I can't drop him, but maybe somebody sees him as a by low and maybe you can flip him for something.
Speaker 1: I might like, I don't know the context of your team. Gossman might be dropable. In a ten team, you would be trade him. Yeah, if they trade off, I think they could look, but I think his values that are an all time low. They probably don't. If you have if there are good streamable options. You are better streaming than you are dealing with Kevin Gosman rest of year because every every underlying metric is telling us a really bad story. Inefficient as far as strikeouts, expected numbers bad. He's getting barreled up and he's inefficient. So I'm out. It could fix, but I don't need to be there. You are better streaming unless you're in like a deeper league than that makes it a lot tougher. But even twelve teams, there's probably viable pitchers out there that would make more sense than dealing with Gosman. It's bad, bad.
Speaker 3: Tristan mackenzie not the only guy that got sent down, Tylord the terrible Tyler McGill gets sent down to Syracuse. So we're getting bhutto or getting Christian Scott back Welsh, Well.
Speaker 1: I would say Christian Scott. I think they even said Christian Scott was going to be down, you know, just to kind of like maintain some innings, but he wasn't done for the year.
Speaker 3: Well that's a good thing. Now. What we do like to do here on the program is talk a little trade, and it's a great time of year where teams are realizing if they're in or out. So it's time to talk some trades for week fifteen with Joey p and the Welsh. So Welsh who is on the board for us this week when it comes to making moves.
Speaker 1: All right, well, I've got call them definitives. I've got three players that I'm involving in trades that I'm gonna give you. But I want to have a public congress station here. So here's going to be the question. So people in the chap can comment, and anyone watching this on demand after the fact comment below. Should we be trading Garrett Crochet? I believe Garrett Crochet kind of sits in this Louis Heel world conceptually. Everybody feels there's a couple of those guys. It's hey, this guy seems like he's kind of limited a little bit, and they've performed well. Everybody and their mother last month said this is the best time to trade Luise Heel. If you said the same thing about Garrett Crochet, it hasn't paid off because since June first, Garrett Crochet has the seventh best era in baseball at one point nine to one. What it ranks doesn't matter, that's elite. This might matter. He has since June first, the best K per nine in baseball at thirteen point thirty eight, the best K percentage at thirty seven point eight in all of baseball qualified. And this is the craziest one, the best K minus walk percentage, So I mean he doesn't walk. It's around like four percent thirty three point eight percent K minus walk percentage. No picture in that period of time has also had a higher war So the what we know that's a bonus here is any trade he has that he you know, he goes moves off, it's a bonus for him. So you're taking all these amazing numbers, and then if he goes somewhere else, this is amazing here, But then we have the dreaded innings cap here. So I think this is more fascinating. There's been more public talk about Luise Heal in that situation, and he has regressed. Garrett Crochet went through his regression if you remember, after like the first month and bounce back. He has been one of the best pitchers in all of baseball and can only get better if traded. But the cap is out there. So the question is, and I'll ask you, Joe, are you trading Garrett Croche knowing that whoever buys is going to try to sell you on that they may get their innings limited, And do you want to trade him because you think those innings are going to be capped.
Speaker 3: I say this, I think I lean towards keeping him because unlike Heel, it's a bit bigger of a guy. You're talking about a guy who's six six two fifty versus a guy that's six two five, So in terms of frame, I think maybe physically he can push himself a little bit further this year than Louis Heel, who also Heel has had a lot of injuries in the past two throughout his career, like that's been the thing that's kind of popped up. So it's a little apple and oranges. I would also say this, I don't think we're at peak value for a Crochet yet. I would give it another couple of weeks and if he gets dealt to a Yankees, a Baltimore Orioles Los Angeles Dodgers, then I look and put him out there on the block and see if somebody wants to overpay, because if you can overpay, then I'm definitely selling right now. I'm a hold and for those two reasons frame and the other reason is I think the peak value comes when he gets dealt to that definitive contender, and then possibly the market overpays, and that's what I'm looking for. I'm not looking for a value on Crochet. I'm looking for an overpay for Crochet.
Speaker 1: That's how I The other way to present it to here's the worst case scenario is the trade option is too high, they don't trade him, he stays a wide sock, and then he gets shut down. And that's the scenario where you're like, oh, crap, I didn't benefit from it. I've seen a lot of the chat kind of saying they're gonna stick with it. I for the most part, am gonna also hold on to Crochet in the exact same vein of what I talked about with Luis Heel that I just I think they've already kind of they've openly been trying to talk about no big shut down with him. The trade option makes it really valuable. But I think this is a peak. He has been, i mean, arguably the best pitcher over the last month, but he's facing these big things. And Wonky also said the thing that I alluded to. We don't know if a team trades for him, if there will be a cap. We assume there won't be because they're trading for him. So I'm curious that what everybody has to say Chat looks like most at least in the life Chat are not trading on the hold. Yeah, but what about everybody. I think he's watching on demand and.
Speaker 3: I kind of dropped a whole moments below on the YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: If you're watching, unless it's a big offer, I'm only taking big offers. People have got got to give me a big offer if I'm moving off, because I think you're better set. So here are three players that are on a trade mind right now. One is Luis Robert another white sock in here, and I think I am trading four. On the year, Roberts got nine homers, three stolen bases, but he's hitting just two h five so that return luster gone since June tenth. Five homers, two stolen bases, So we've seen a big power output, but his average is still kind of suffered around two seventeen. But he's had one of the worst babbitbs in baseball in that June tenth period time around two forty four, but he's dropped his k percentage during that time over five percent versus the start of the year. He's walking more and on top of like you know, the luck aspect of the BABBB, there is still a potential for a huge trade and if you're if he's to be traded out, I think that again that helps his RBI run opportunities. He's been babbacked a little bit. He's getting better, he's getting his feet under and it's kind of the same like this isn't like the Garrett Cole spring training thing, but he missed significant time and he's starting to show those signs. So I'm trying to buy low on Luis Robert right now, where people a little frustrated by seeing the overall average. Number two is another player I'm trading for. It's a pitcher trading four red Sox cutter Crawford three point five to four ERA, nine point two nine k per nine and just under three walks per nine. Those are the season totals, but he's just a three to seven record three wins seven losses on the year, which have kept his overall ranking on a lot of those stats kind are those sites because it's low. Three wins doesn't get you a whole lot, But since June tenth, has the tenth best K percentage in baseball thirty two point five percent and the tenth best K minus walk percentage at twenty five percent. Those are great numbers. In that same period of time, he's got a three six six ERA and a three Sierra, so even better regressional like ERA numbers. The homers are a little bit of a problem with him, and there's been some babb luck in his favor. I think it's been on one to seventy five in that period of time, but the no wins has kept that value down. It doesn't keep him in the top range. I think Cutter Crawford is a great guy to try to target. And then finally, Joe, I'm curious with what you're gonna have to say about this. I am trading away a player and the performance has been a little bit wonky. Not penguin, but wonky. And this is a this is a name value trade. I am trading away Astros Framber Valdez. He's got a four yeah four eleven ERA six wins and a horrible seven point one seven K per nine and over three walks per nine on the year, so those ratios bad. His sierra over four, his expected era over four underlying his sinker two miles per hour slower this year. And what's even been worse is his curve is out of the zone. It's primary on the low part of the zone when it's good. This year it's been sitting outside of the zone, and that is also I think made his change up less effective. His change up is getting hit around two sixty batting average against. So this is I don't like the underlying stats. I really don't like anything about it. I am trading out name value on Framber Valdez probably rather Ronel Blanco at this point, so trading away Framber. What say you about Framber knowing he's underperformed on the year, great context of a team, you've got the history of him. Are you pushing back against me.
Speaker 3: On this just a little? Because I believe enough in Framber's body of work that I think, like some other teams, they flip the switch when it's go time, and I think Framber's enough for me. Where I look at the next three months of the season, I say whatever, rather I have Gospan or where I have Framber Valdez. I'd rather Framber Valdez, so I'm willing to go in for that. Tucker has been out a couple weeks. I'm willing to say, yeah, it hasn't been a good first half, or maybe our expectations, But to me, Framber was always more of a one A than a one anyway. So maybe there's even value on trading for him, because maybe this's a better version now of the stature giving out there a little concerning the miles per hour being down, little concerning there's no doubt about that. But but I will say I'm probably more on the if I can get him on the cheap, yes, If I'm paying high costs, no, But those are really good names and some great conversations too. If you've got questions, make sure you go to fanspros dot com. Check out all the Bilos sell high articles on there on fanspros dot com on the MLB page, and that, my friends is talking trades for week fifteen. Let's do a little up and down here real fast here Byron Buxton. How good has he been recently? Three eighty nine five homers, two steals or his last fifteen games two to four with a three run homer yesterday, Brandon Nimmo three for five with a dinger, and Brandon Fott eight strikeouts. That's right, go fot go. No decision against the A's, but still we'll take it. Three down. Cole Irvin just three and two thirds innings, give up five runs. Ranger Suarez not a good out and for him six earned run. He is starting to come back to earth a little bit, which is not surprising. Regressions a hell of a drug. And shoey Otani oh for five with three strikeouts, but that's okay because he pretty much hits a homer every other day. Injuries. Both kyleeg Shwarber and Bryce Harper went on the il this weekend after Friday's shows. So again, if the Phillies are going to struggle, this is the time of year you want to struggle in July. You get healthy in August and September, and you roll into the playoffs. Casey Miz left the game on Sunday with a leg injury. Vlad Guerrero said his right hand was sore on Sunday after getting hit by Garrett Cole, but he said he's going to be okay.
Speaker 1: To play seven. By the way Cole hit him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, because his control is so good. He's got such a good feel for pitching. He's hitting flat boy. You walked right into that.
Speaker 1: I just feel I said, we should feel good that he hit him ninety seven.
Speaker 3: It was a little bit. I love this. This is fun. We're having fun. Mitch Garver got hurt, speaking of right risk contusions. Corey Seeger was out with the hand issue after getting hit by pitch on SAT. We'll see keep an eye on that, but everything seems to be okay. Elias Diaz is back from the io and Won Soto did not play yesterday, but he says he's okay. No structural damage. Just some swelling there, Welsh, just a little swelling. It's Monday, a short slate of games, but we've got some fun bets for today's best Bets of the Day with Joey p and the Welsh. Make sure you go over to Bet three sixty five Bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifteen bonus bets when you use the promo code leading off only at Bet three sixty five. Gambling problem called one one hundred Gambler or one one hundred bets off in Iowa. Terms and conditions apply. Welsh. It's James Would day, so all my bets are James Wood related. Here we go, James would RBI over point five plus two forty. James Wood to hur his first home run and his debut against Peterson today against the New York Mets over plus eight hundred, let's go, and James Wood to get a stolen base over point five plus nine hundred. That's some big money to sit there and enjoy watching James Wood. You could throw money on all three of these things. If all three hit, you're super happy. If one of them hit, you're having a good day. That's how I look at this, Welsh. I love these returns on investment. It's all James Wood all the time. What do you have for the people on this? Really? Ten tiny stus?
Speaker 1: What a fun same game parlay that would be too. To just do all of those, you'd be like, that's like twenty five thousand or some nonsense. I've actually got, well, you know what, I'll do this first. It's not my favorite bet of the day, but I did do this. It's a James Wood based bet. I was looking kind of in the same area. Here's a little trepidation the homer. I do like this call. You actually avoided the one. I'd like to bet that I didn't in its total bases, and that would be playing for a double because James Wood going up against a lefty. He's a lefty, but he has hit really well over three hundred against lefties this year, has as many homers against lefties I believe as righty's, but only has one double against lefties this year. So he has had that big power swing, but he has not had any other extra base ability. I mean literally six extra base hits against lefties all year, mainly homers. So I didn't want to play the doubles. I can get down with the homer. He steals bases. I just went with a hit, and actually, guess what, it's actually doable as far as his only is one hit is minus one fifty on the books right now, but I'm parlaying it. So give me James Wood one hit and Jordan Alvarez one hit plus thirty three, so it's a single hit parlay for both of those guys. I'm down with him getting a hit. Actually, your stolen base one is super super sneaky. It is fun. We should free. James Wood doesn't strike out a bunch, gets on base batting average against lefties and righties. That's why any of these bets are fun, So have some with it my other bets. I'm going Houston through the first five money line minus one thirty. That's better than the actual full game money line. So Houston's just got to be up by a run. This is a good matchup. Hunter Brown has been good. Yario Rodriguez eh so minus one thirty first five and this is one the Mets in Houston no run first inning nurfhy minus one reasoning Gore is given up only three earned runs in the first inning all season long, one of the best first run pitchers against the other side, where Washington is the worst first run scoring team in baseball. So Gore shutting down the Mets and Washington really not gonna be able to get there. I will say one other quick one. I was very tempted about this. This is wild the Rockies game. The Rockies no run first inning, it's Gomber and just forgetting the other person, Gomber, it is plus one twenty plus one twenty if you take the no run first inning minus one sixty that they're gonna score, so I've never I haven't seen that all season long. They are giving you plus money that one will not happen minus won sixty. A run has to score. The reason why Austin Gomber is the worst pitcher in baseball in the first inning. He's given up twenty three earned runs in the first inning this year. That's crazy. That's why he stinks. He's awful. But you can get plus money if you want to live risky. There you go, have some fun short slate, best bets of the day. There you go.
Speaker 3: Everybody download the betting pros apps. Start betting smarter, not harder. Today. All right, Welsh, let's take a look at the homer board after this weekend. Joey p moving up twenty three. Let's go look at elscal at thirty though, oh my god, I'm still seven away from the lead. But still up there, Welsh, you did get a home run this weekend, I believe. And sticking with the theme, my home run call today James Wood let's go, Welsh, I'm all in, chips are in. I can't wait to watch him tonight. Where are you going for your home run call?
Speaker 1: I kind of want to do that. Too, but I don't know. Come do it.
Speaker 3: Let's just do it just for once. You know, it's just picked the same time.
Speaker 1: I'll join you and me, James Wood. Where are you picking three best I was gonna pick Yourdan Alvarez, but you me, James Wood, Three best friends anyone's ever had.
Speaker 3: Let's go there, you go, everybody, make sure you go over our discord Fanspros dot com slash chat join that today and don't forget. Also, the cycle will be back with another episode this week. And if you are enjoying all the shows, please we ask you kindly. If you're here a peanut and a cracker jack every day, every other day, or even once in a while just listening to the shows, please go to Fantasypros dot com slash mlbreview. It takes a few seconds to leave a kind review of the show five stars or bust. Please we appreciate you again. It takes about thirty seconds to do Fantasypros dot Com slash mlbreview. And somebody is gonna win in Orlando Cabrera, Montro Expos Jersey just for doing that great show today. Tomorrow will recap James Wood and everything else that'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. Well see you next time. Kids.
Speaker 1: Ooh, piece of candy. Ooh, piece of candy.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros MLB