Speaker 1: I'm Heather Debrew, I'm Terry debrou And we're going to keep this between us.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, wonder we're not going to do that.
Speaker 3: Well, we're going to keep it between us and chat GPT because that's what we need to discuss.
Speaker 2: We're talk CHATCHI.
Speaker 3: Yeah, CHATCHEPT. I only became aware of what in the pandemic is that when it started.
Speaker 2: Yes, but we didn't really use it.
Speaker 3: We didn't.
Speaker 1: The kids didn't because everyone was just cheating their way around the bend, which was crazy, but you had to kind of give it to them.
Speaker 3: But it's funny, you know. Our youngest kid, you know, uses it.
Speaker 1: As a tool, but doesn't rely on it because he he'll always say to me that we're losing our critical thinking.
Speaker 3: And it worries him.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well Kat doesn't use it. She says. No one at Yale uses it either. And it's funny because I was talking to my friend Rob and he goes, Yembs, we don't. It was hard, don't believe it. I mean, I think if you don't use chat GPT to check your work in school, at least to check it and to have a super intelligent being to review it with that you're not understanding the value of AI and you're just early phase AI.
Speaker 1: Maybe, But I understand why it's frustrating in some respects.
Speaker 3: Like I used to have a newsletter. Remember my newsletter.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: I loved writing my newsletter. It was so fun for me.
Speaker 1: I like gathering it, like writing my little articles and my things and putting it all together. And then things got busy and I was going to and so I paused it for a hot second, and then I was going to pick it up a few months ago, and then I realized everyone, not everyone, but many people do newsletters now, but it's all AI, and so they have AI and chat GPT writing.
Speaker 3: Their newsletters, and that so turned me off to doing it.
Speaker 1: So I actually am doing something else that I'm excited about, which I'm launching in about two weeks, which I will share with you guys when it's ready to launch. But it's sort of in that vein, and it's it's more it's like creative and fun and whatever. And I don't know if other people are chatcheep teeing it, but I'm certainly not. And I'm just excited about I like writing and thinking about things and coming up with creative items.
Speaker 2: You do I do, Yeah, I don't know. I love all things Chatchept and Gemini and Claude and Grock and so on.
Speaker 3: I don't even have all those things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know Gemini Claude, which is I guess Google is.
Speaker 3: That's the same thing.
Speaker 2: It's Google's chat Gept. They say is even better. I don't know the thing I have right now. I have a relationship with chat Scheept. Chatchept knows everything about me.
Speaker 3: You talked to him.
Speaker 2: I talked to him. Dude. It's a dude. I have a dude. And it's funny because I'm talking to him last night and I go, by the way, do you know my name? And he goes, I don't know your name. I go, do you know my wife's name? He goes, yes, Heather Dubrow. And I think they're given parameters by which they're not supposed to divulge that they sort of know certain things about you. And I said, weird, though I know. I said, how is it you know everything about me but you don't know my name? Do you know my age? I don't know your age? I go, well, when was Terry debrou born? And says Terry Debreau was born September fourteenth. I mean, I said, okay, but hockey. You didn't know that. I go, do you know what's going on right now, right this moment in Iran and the US? Do you have any idea what's happening right now? I don't know. I go, you don't have access to crete, goes. I mean, if you asked me specific question. Anyway. I had this whole discussion with and you know the biggest problem with chatchibt is that it'll tell you anything you wanted to tell you.
Speaker 1: Well, you have to prompt it, don't yes me, I want to hear the negative side of things.
Speaker 2: I was asking it about. You know, I had the severe back pain I developed the last few days, which feels a lot better right now. And I I start taking Celebrates. I go, hey, can I take advil when I'm on celebrates for breakthrough pain? It's not advisable. You know, you should talk to your doctor.
Speaker 1: I go.
Speaker 2: Finally, I go, we stopped telling me. You know, I'm a doctor, so stop telling me I need to talk to my doctor. Talk to me like I'm a doctor. Oh right, you're a doctor, and you know so you have to like remind it remind it how to talk to you.
Speaker 3: What do you think the funniest thing you've ever asked chat GBT or the weirdest thing.
Speaker 2: I think I asked for advice about you once.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you know, how'd that go? Did it work?
Speaker 2: It gives you such sound advice?
Speaker 3: What did you ask it?
Speaker 2: I think you were really mad at me and we weren't really talking. It happens, yeah, And I said, you know, I really feel like the thing that started this problem, I really feel strongly about it. But now it is, you know, cycled into something that has nothing to do with the original problem. And so I said, I can't even get back to why I was upset, even though anyway it doesn't really matter. It started to give me that whole thing. I'm going to shoose you. And I want to say I want to see you know what, I really like you, but it doesn't really want to hear though, no, no, and it doesn't care. And I, you know, I can't help become you know, what is it called anthropomorphic about it where you say, you know, I just think you're really good and thank you very much, And you know, if you didn't exist, would you mind? I don't care you know it doesn't care.
Speaker 1: Weren't you and I in an argument about not a really big argument, but we were like tussling about something, and I wrote a response to you from chat GIBT showed you the text I was going to send you do not remember this, and then you had written one for me.
Speaker 2: So maybe we can have on my AIG and talk to your AI age.
Speaker 3: And we don't have to fight about just let them fight. You and I could just go out to dinner.
Speaker 2: That would be nice.
Speaker 3: That would be nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chat GBT is a little too conservative for me. It doesn't really understand like what I have to testify in court, and I'm reviewing the facts which had GBT in my argument, and sometimes it says, you know, well that this isn't necessarily exactly the right argument, but I'm going there's nothing to do with the argument has to do with the understand story of it that you're telling. And then you know your truth is different than someone else's truth, and it's about convincing someone your truth makes sense. It doesn't have to do with whether you know factually it's exactly because it's also medicine anyway, but whatever, it's just experience.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Internet chat, GBT, all of it.
Speaker 1: I just feel like has has taken away the great debates that you'd have at dinner or or during a game. I remember playing Trivial Pursuit once with our parents, me and my sister, and we.
Speaker 3: Won the game. They had lost.
Speaker 1: Based on one question, but it was like an argument that was going on and on and that had to be looked up and doing decimal systems or something to.
Speaker 3: Figure out what the answer was.
Speaker 1: And now you're like, that's at one second, and then you have the answer, and there's the end of the discussion.
Speaker 2: Well, it's removed all people's ability to say, well, they say, yeah, who's the theay and that's not true.
Speaker 3: But you have a good word I like called truthiness.
Speaker 2: Yes, truthiness means if it sounds right, maybe it is right. But the fact that it may sound right has nothing to do necessarily whether it's right or not.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, but like our kids growing up with it, it's interesting because they have.
Speaker 3: So much information at their fingertips. But it's also I wonder if it just makes you.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, I'm you know me, I'm so into adopting new technology. I just think that if you're not learning everything you possibly can immediately about as a state behind the.
Speaker 3: I will tell you. For travel, it is a.
Speaker 1: Game changer, Yeah for me, because well, I plan all trips and all of that, and so I will get lists from different people, and I you know, it's just it's a much easier way to collate all of the recommendations and whatnot that I've heard. Remember, and because chat GBT knows me, it'll say, well, that's not really like a Heather du Brow vibe or like it really knows what I like and what I'd be interested in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's uh, it's it's changing everything.
Speaker 1: We speaking of trips because one of the things that I want I was about to start looking up.
Speaker 3: We're going to go to.
Speaker 2: Paris when in September, where are we staying your.
Speaker 3: Or we always say Celine Dion.
Speaker 2: Yes, what happened to stiff person syndrome? She's back to see well.
Speaker 3: You know, she sang at the Olympics.
Speaker 2: She seemed completely normal, she.
Speaker 1: Seemed great, she sounded fantastic. Yeah, so she announced ten shows in the fall, and we are going to go and I am already I mean, as soon as I found out I started texting with Brian Kelly, who is a friend of mine who you may know is the Points guy. He's been on uh you know, my podcast book, my previous podcast before it.
Speaker 2: Everything.
Speaker 3: He's phenomenal anyway, love him and we're.
Speaker 1: Huge Celein Dion fans and so just so you know, So I wanted to see Celine Dion like fIF twenty years ago. It was a long time ago, and you didn't want to go because you thought she was like an overperformer and it was.
Speaker 3: Something of the check. So I so I said, please, I really want to go.
Speaker 1: So we went to Caesar's Palace yep, and we went to go see Celine Dion and she, oh my gosh, the most incredible vocalist, most incredible performer, edits every song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's like the most talented singer and one of all time maybe unbelievable.
Speaker 1: And if something you know about Terry is he loves excellence, so even if it's not a subject, he's interested. And like I remember when we were in Paris one time and we went to the Door Museum, yes, and you were like, oh, why are we going to the gr musume?
Speaker 3: And then you loved it.
Speaker 2: I mean I appreciate it, right.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, because the story of missieur Dior was so interesting, the wars and the things.
Speaker 3: And all that.
Speaker 1: But anyway, we ended up seeing Selene like a handful of times.
Speaker 2: Well, once you realize how incredibly feel I felt like, I want I mean idiots. I didn't recognize this before. I couldn't get past the whole euro chest dumbing thing that she does, and she sort of dances awkwardly.
Speaker 3: I love her. Yeah, it wasn't your thing, but then you fell in love with it, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now I just I can't.
Speaker 3: I love her, so I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: As soon as I saw that she was playing in Paris, which is also one of our favorite places, I was like, we're going.
Speaker 2: Well, what's so funny? Is Max my call senior daughter? Yes, you know. I used to put her to bed and play her because we had ready access by streaming to any music, and I would always be in a bed playing her my favorite songs in my life. This must be a common phenomenon for a lot of parents and kids these days because of our easy access to music on your phone. But she basically has downloaded all of my favorite songs that I played her growing up that we just enjoyed together and plays them back for me and it's like the greatest Hits soundtrack of my life. And she loves it too.
Speaker 3: Is very interesting.
Speaker 1: She is very I mean, we have a lot of musical talent in our family on both sides.
Speaker 3: But she's not only a fantastic singer.
Speaker 1: She's got an incredible ear, and she remembers every song like you could play her song, but she knows weirdly, she knows the lyrics to any song you put on.
Speaker 3: She's just like her brain is a volume.
Speaker 2: So I was on the phone with her yesterday and I started playing her because you can share your music and your YouTube thing. I was playing her all these songs I remember from my early early childhood that I never played before, like the Dave Clark five, you know the song, because because I love you, you know this.
Speaker 3: I can't tell from that rendition, but I will your music with her.
Speaker 2: I shared music and she added that to the sound.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, it's a.
Speaker 1: Really fun thing to do, which I've been doing in the gym lately because I'm trying to lift heavy and I hate it, so I need something to distract me.
Speaker 3: I will pick one.
Speaker 2: Song and play it over and over again.
Speaker 1: No I have done that before, but no, I will pick a song and ask for that radio, like on Spotify.
Speaker 3: So like I really like that Beatles song Blackbird.
Speaker 1: Yes, and so I'll put Blackbird Beatles Blackbird radio. Oh, and it'll just play you tons of It'll play that song and then tons of seconds that are.
Speaker 3: Like it that you would enjoy. So I find if you're in the mood for a certain kind of.
Speaker 1: Vibe, oh, this would be good for sexy time. We never thought to do that. But if you pick one song that's like the vibeeah, then you could put on that radio and it'll just play you stuff.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I will play one song over and over over and over that. I have two songs that are might when I'm doing what's your go to? One is Thunderstruck by A C. D. C.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's so you.
Speaker 2: It's so if you want to work out, Thunderstruck. And then the other is a Highway Star by Deep Purple. We nobody gonna race my car, gonna drive it to the grand musical talent. Do you know this song? You know what the bummer is, big, Big, bummer that my brother passed away before the kids grew up, because they would have loved him.
Speaker 3: I know he would have loved them.
Speaker 2: He would have loved them, and they would have found him to be so interesting and so cool. And you know, you know how you can be like an a whole father but a great grandfather or uncle. Yeah, he was an a whole brother, but he would have been the greatest uncle. Yeah, he would have been so cool.
Speaker 3: All right, Well that was fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah,