Speaker 1: Guess what decision. We're about to make horrible decisions, but I can't moan. We have to start the episode that way. Hey, guys, welcome to Horrible Decisions. We have to start this way because that's what he thought this was about. Today.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: Thirty in the morning, but you thought that you was gonna have us moaning today.
Speaker 3: Y'all, welcome to another episode of Horrible Decisions.
Speaker 1: I'm your girl, Mady b.
Speaker 3: I'm weezy.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 3: We are so hyped to this episode.
Speaker 4: And all right, As each year of Horrible goes on, the guests get even better, but also we get with city girls, and for us today it's today.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna hold you to you being here ages us only because we have literally wanted to this year. Specifically, we've had so many great horn legends sit with us, and I think that's when we also identify our own audience. We'd be like, damn these niggas are and oh yeah, plus, we ain't got no your nigs.
Speaker 4: They'd be like, oh my god, this is my They start putting in the request they see Havanna.
Speaker 1: I'm like, get icele fuck, get Jada, get matter what, get mister Marcus, I can't even believe you it did. I'm not gonna lie. When she said I'm working on mister Marcus, I was like, and what holdo? How are you working all him? How did you do I have to do to was? So I just want to share with the audience how funny this was. And then I need to know what research you did to make you think that what we was gonna do.
Speaker 4: Okay, so let me just ask this. When I hit you and I was like, hey, love to have you on horrible. You rode back and We're like, can you explain to me? And I was like, oh you niggas corn?
Speaker 1: Did you did you know? No?
Speaker 5: No, I mean I was peeping game because I don't know what you know, what with what people are trying.
Speaker 2: You know, I've been around a long time, you know, you know, the early nineties.
Speaker 5: So I've watched some things get established and see agendas and I see different subjects, and I've also seen porn become a lot more mainstream and accepted, and podcasting has been a wave where a lot of adult stars have went further more notoriety, more build a better, bigger audience.
Speaker 1: One. Yeah, I mean I think I think that's the other thing too, because it's not as taboo. They're shooting, they're filming. I know that we talked about. Even Adam and Lena they sit with porn stars and then they do a scene right after so and it's just you know what I mean, No, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, but yeah, that's that, that's where it's at.
Speaker 1: You know when you were.
Speaker 4: Coming up though, like it's crazy because I didn't realize your crossover. I think because in my brain I only watched Blackborns, so I always felt like, mister Marcus is like our secrets, right. And then when I was thinking about your book, because I kind of forgot about it. I'm working on you know what questions to ask you and last night my way for the sitting there and he.
Speaker 3: Goes, didn't I they write it like a guide.
Speaker 1: You wrote a book.
Speaker 4: And that's when I realized, like, oh, that is bigger than just blackcorn, Like you really did cross over to me.
Speaker 3: Jason Love is one of those who crossed over.
Speaker 1: And but your your book. I wanted going from being on set right scenes fucking what made you say next step is I'm going to write a book.
Speaker 2: I'm a reader. I love you know, you know, I grew up my mother newspapers.
Speaker 5: I was delivering newspapers, so I would sit there and just you know, I'd be at home just reading every single page.
Speaker 2: And so I'm a reader. I like to So when I would go to the bookstore, you know, i'd go to the.
Speaker 5: Self help and sexual sexual health, sexual enjoyment area, and it wouldn't it be these books written by doctors about sex, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And I just thought it was a good, cool take.
Speaker 5: Just I always wrote notes, and I've always kind of documented my my history in this industry, just you know, little notes here and there. Right, I was always writing little things about this perspective in the industry. So it really came out of that. You know, somebody was like, you know, just put it into a book. So we just kind of started putting all these little antidotes and quotes.
Speaker 1: And how long did it take you to me?
Speaker 2: About two years?
Speaker 3: Wow, we're working on a book right now and we got a deadline.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I would write. I would drive around with a voicemail mode. This is before I used to you know, do it on the phone. But I would drive around little voicemail mode just kind of voicing out, talking it out.
Speaker 4: I mean, honestly, it's probably because the era in which you wrote a book, the way that stuff has changed. But that's really like what I wanted to talk about with you, because when I clicked on you and I saw wikipedia birth date and how movies?
Speaker 3: Did you know your Beyonce's birthday?
Speaker 2: Not? Of course?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 4: Wait, of course you know you share Beyonce's birthday because of your birthday, age, old birthday.
Speaker 1: My birthday. I was right, I'll be looking at my feet and it's all Beyonce.
Speaker 2: I rely hey, he.
Speaker 1: Said, like, hey, no one, no one recognizes me on my birthday.
Speaker 2: Got it from now?
Speaker 3: It's tomorrow now.
Speaker 1: One of the things that was the most shocking, and we kind of had to confirm it before you even sat with us, for anyone listening who may not have ever seen, mister Marcus.
Speaker 3: Did you really do eighteen hundred films?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean it flew.
Speaker 1: Wait, so from ninety four to what year?
Speaker 2: Did you start about two thousand and ten eleven?
Speaker 1: That's still too much. That's still eighteen hundred and is there even eighteen hundred days between that? Here's the real question with you.
Speaker 4: Fucking every day, and I feel like I'm almost jumping past, but I really need to know. Has there ever been a point where the sex was so much that you had to like have a little period of celibacy.
Speaker 5: Even m I mean because I always tell people, you know, bad sex is worse than no sex.
Speaker 3: Ooh we know that whenever we was getting dicklas.
Speaker 1: And that was the thing, even in celibacy or taking spouts, the last thing I wanted was.
Speaker 3: To break it with bad dick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, But what is bad sex to you?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Because out of all those eighteen hundred films, there's no way it was enjoyable every time. So what is bad sex to you?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 5: I mean, bad sex is no chemistry? Uh, you know, you don't feel you know, wasted time. You feel like you feel like it done something better with your time. Oh you know, there's no reciprocation, you don't feel like you know that it's just gave and you received.
Speaker 3: Then are you having good sex imporn?
Speaker 2: You can? You know you can because you have.
Speaker 4: A style of fucking. It to me seems like a performance. So when watching it, I'm like, oh shit, but are you is it natural?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Are you in it? Can you forget the cameras.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that's what you want. That's what you want. Ah, you want to just kind of lose yourself.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm doing a sex club. I told you got to lose yourself in a sex club so that people can watch you so you can enjoy it. Okay, man, you just gotta lose yourself. So so then when it's good, how do you how do you decipher whether this is just gonna stay business or does it ever leave the set when it's good? Because once I get a good dick, I want it forever. Do you ever get good Kuchie? Or have you gotten it to where on set it was so good that you were like try.
Speaker 2: To you know, you were going out after this?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Sometimes I would even be in the middle of the scene. I'd be like, this is mine? Right?
Speaker 1: Wait what you meant it? I would mean it just to get it confirmed. But you know, who are those stars for you that we may know?
Speaker 3: They got that? Who got that good?
Speaker 2: Puss?
Speaker 1: Who got it?
Speaker 5: Who had that good? I mean you said you had a ban on a while ago. You know Van is awesome?
Speaker 1: You know that's right?
Speaker 2: Heathern Hunter.
Speaker 5: Okay, she's all right, icon man, iconic, you know, beyond the sex. I mean, it's just that's just a fraction of who she is. There was a girl I was I was into. She was European, Sylvia, Saint Sylvia sat. Yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 1: We don't look at me, like, don't white girl, you already don't you don't she was Doe but Europeans.
Speaker 3: What part of she was?
Speaker 2: Check? Check Republicans?
Speaker 4: So wait, you said Heather Hunter, everything about like beyond the sex. What does that mean for a man when they're thinking that good that you could have good sex or good beyond the sex?
Speaker 1: What is I mean?
Speaker 5: Because we would kick it beyond you know, we were like, I don't know what it was, but we just like we met, We just clicked, you know, we were hanging out in Venice, and then when we did the scene, it wasn't like it was work, you know what I mean. It was more like just us doing our thing. The chemistry was there. She was on the contract with Vivid at the time, so she had older right than you.
Speaker 1: Okay, in my head, other Hunter is like a fourn decade back.
Speaker 3: But maybe because she didn't make it into two thousands too much.
Speaker 2: Oh no, she didn't, she didn't push.
Speaker 4: Okay, So when it comes to that era of porn for you, how what were some changes you saw from like nineties to two thousands, like describe your first shoot to the last?
Speaker 2: Oh right, right, right?
Speaker 5: I mean the first I mean, I think the big change was social media Internet.
Speaker 2: You know. When I came in, we.
Speaker 5: Were VHS you know what I mean, it was VHS and magazine and so.
Speaker 1: You were only then even available or known to people who went to those stories, right, so you were you didn't feel like you were known.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I didn't even. I wasn't. There wasn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't even want to use the word porn star. I tell people all the time, just I didn't even. I was like, I was like, I'm not a porn star.
Speaker 1: You know, wait, what did you want to be called them?
Speaker 5: I was just I was just making movies, you feel me, doctor, Hollywood. I was saying that serious. I was like, you know, I was trying to read my lines. I was trying to make the sex real, you know, genuine.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah, there wasn't No. I wasn't faking it.
Speaker 5: I didn't take no, I wasn't taking bag run And there was no sign cialis.
Speaker 2: It was none of that.
Speaker 5: If you didn't get your dig hard, you know, the crew would literally turn off the lights and wait till you did.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: You know. So that's that's the air that I you know, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't even think that today. Oh no, no, no, I actually was talking to someone. They shoot niggas in their dick now, like not with a gun, but like there's a needle that I hear shoots Like they shoot up in their dick and it keeps them hard for hours where it kind.
Speaker 3: Of hurts them.
Speaker 1: But go to the hospital sometimes literally sometimes like and I was like, wait, you put needles in your dick and they're like yeah, because maybe because everything is so internet wise, niggas ain't waiting for your dick to get hard, and it has to be hard otherwise the set doesn't work. And there's so many people on set now they're like, nope, this is the shoot. They're your dick is gonna work. Have you pumped?
Speaker 3: Liked the pumps? And only he get like, uh, what's the movie?
Speaker 1: Awesome?
Speaker 3: Powers?
Speaker 1: Was that the thing?
Speaker 3: Did you ever use the pump?
Speaker 5: I have never used the pump. I actually have one on the on the on the ship. You know, I had, they had Doc Johnson. I got a deal it out with them, but we put out a pump, so I tried using it.
Speaker 2: And didn't work.
Speaker 1: I guess it's fine to say now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you know it may work for people. I mean, listen, I'm not knocking. That's what it tastes from.
Speaker 4: Yead't get hard with no confidence is a different thing, right. I feel like today it's aesthetic and it's how your dick looks to me in your era, much like that when we had nat here too, it was about how you were fucking like I remember that even I always was thinking about you as I was like mister Mark's kind of fuck from the side, like he was always doing.
Speaker 1: Some crazy shit.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, I think, uh, I think it's probably easier now. I mean, because the whole thing is you want to be comfortable. So if you create that environment for it, then it's probably a lot easier for you to perform in it because you got more control over it, you know what I mean. I was trying to I wasn't. I was, you know, each set that I would show up on, I was like, it was like, you know, is it gonna work? Is it gonna be comfortable enough? It's a girl gonna we're gonna have chemistry. It's the camera, you know, gonna get in the way, is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I would direct sometimes depending on what they wanted. You know, each scene for me was just like, Okay, what's it gonna take.
Speaker 2: To do this?
Speaker 1: So I love scenes as in I love acting and I love that you say you were just trying to remember your life. What is your favorite scenario or scene that you played out?
Speaker 5: Favorite scenario is always like a dominant submissive thing. Okay, you know what I mean, like put me on. What is teacher you talking about the other day? Well, you know the girls, she's she's her boyfriend, her husband owes me money.
Speaker 1: I love them, yea, what is all? My god?
Speaker 3: And now she has to fucking fuck you to pay.
Speaker 5: Off your day that she kind of don't want to, but she kind of wants to.
Speaker 3: And he's on the set watching you.
Speaker 1: That's not you know, I don't know.
Speaker 5: He kind of he sends her over there and she's like she shows up like, yeah, I gotta you know, my dude sucked up.
Speaker 2: I know we owe you, but I want to handle it. I want to take care of.
Speaker 1: I love you, Remember I don't.
Speaker 4: I love it, but see, honestly, when things are consensual, I hate that. That's true. But like I'll start doing it in my own house. Last night I forgot. I don't want to eat meat right now, just fish. I made chicken.
Speaker 3: He's like, I thought you was begging Sam, and I was like, oh my god, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: I know I have to make it up to you. I've been so bad.
Speaker 3: He's like, Bitch, I'm hungry. I won't fitch, but I.
Speaker 4: Feel like when you have a true sub and you you can't help it, it's everything Like I want to fuck up all things so I can get honey.
Speaker 1: Oh my good.
Speaker 4: Speaking of witch, Witch, we had Joanna Angeline a few months back and she talked about that hardcore BDSM stuff. Was there ever stuff? Because I never really seen you in that, oh like hard what's some of your most hardcore rough scenes?
Speaker 5: I did a movie called rough Sex, and that came out maybe ninety ninety nine, but it was it was like ahead of the curve and it was you know, it's me and like three girls or four girls.
Speaker 2: They all had to be like submissive, and I just had.
Speaker 5: To dominate the funk out and so it was cool because it got it got you know, as a black man, and there were like four white girls.
Speaker 2: Oh that in that time, you know what year was, It was.
Speaker 5: Like ninety seven ninety eight. Wow, And it wasn't that. You know, there was people that was like a little backlash, you know, you.
Speaker 3: Got a backlash for that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean they supposedly took it off the shelves because it was just kind of like it was a little too much because I kind.
Speaker 1: Of went, but is it because it was too like I was maybe, but it was more so though because it was into racing. Were you hitting them?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, but you know, I like the smack ass. That's just something I.
Speaker 1: Think every man would have dick.
Speaker 3: I pulsed. Even my game friends like.
Speaker 5: You like that, you know you want to hit it.
Speaker 3: It took us all. Wow, by the way, she's a little gay. Look the way who just hit your hands?
Speaker 1: Sir? No?
Speaker 4: Okay, that just that smack right. I read like some of the chapters in your book, What Women Want? Would you say, because I want to talk about how.
Speaker 3: The men can be too rough today?
Speaker 1: Would you say, though.
Speaker 4: Percent of most women want to be dominated. What have you learned in your time?
Speaker 5: If they if they trust you, if you know what you're doing, then the most likely they'll follow your lead.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: If you're confident in what you're doing, you know what you're doing. So I said, there's a majority women just want to be in good hands, you know what I mean, Ballad.
Speaker 4: Have you had moments where women are asking you for something that's a little too much? Like a friend of mine told me he doesn't like to close fists, but some girls.
Speaker 1: Literally I don't want nobody wait punching, that's that's not mo. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I had a I was fucking this one girl, o Nique, that's her name. I love Monique and we used to always have great time. And then just one you know, she's on the I'm on the edge, She's on the edge of the bed and I'm standing above her and I'm sucking her and she just hold off and hit me.
Speaker 1: Hit you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she just closed her open hand. I think it was open hand, and I was like, what the you do? I stopped and everybody, like the camera guy was like, sorry, she was in it, oh she was. I was like, I had to take a moment I had to walk off the cell, like you know you doing Wait a second, how how then so that happened? You say, you have to walk off set? How do you get back in? I actually walked outside. I walked outside and the director, she came out as a female director too, because I guess she was. She was all into it. You're like, oh that was.
Speaker 1: That was good?
Speaker 2: You're good.
Speaker 5: I was like, yeah, just give give and we ended finished up to say she apologized and everything.
Speaker 2: But it caught me off.
Speaker 1: God. So then, I know, for for women especially going in, well there was normally talks about boundaries.
Speaker 2: Well now, I mean now way more.
Speaker 1: But that wasn't a conversation then. But was there ever boundaries that you said, I mean, you know, or were you allowed to? Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, I mean that's the whole point. The whole thing was. You know, porn was evolving. You know, we were getting you know, companies were becoming more corporate.
Speaker 2: The Internet was changing things. Internet companies were coming in.
Speaker 5: They had a whole different way of how they shot porn, you know what I mean, they didn't need to they weren't letting performance perform. They usually had it all structured and timed and then Vanna kind.
Speaker 4: Of said something like that about performing, like she kept saying that word. I think about how like the stars porn stars, like I was working, and I can see what you mean, like how they've got things structured.
Speaker 1: Out to its way more struss elms.
Speaker 3: Did you have a day off?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, we get into eighteen hundred films.
Speaker 4: How do you get because who are the most famous Let's just think famous corn stars period.
Speaker 1: Male. If there's a top five, who is oh name, I say, you're in there for sure?
Speaker 3: Who's that white, old white guy?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know nothing. He's not old.
Speaker 1: Oh wait wait Ron Jeremy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean Ron Ron was around in the early seventies and and he was, you know, still performing in the nineties.
Speaker 3: That's the casting couch guy, right, No, he's the guy that's in jail.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, I'm just thinking of someone with a gun in my head? Was like name five mail for right?
Speaker 5: No, I was, I would say Lexington Still, yes, okay, he's definitely you three more. You know, I'm a you know, a mentor to me with Shawn Michaels. Okay, you know who that is. He's he was around in the late eighties, early nineties. But he still kind of performs so almost Wow, forty years later, you're still going, yeah, yeah, Sewan Sean's a legend.
Speaker 2: He's a legend. You know porn. You know Sean Sewn, Michaels, Peter North was, Oh, I know that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean he was, you know, another guy ran the eighties, I mean eighties, nineties.
Speaker 2: I mean now you know, now you got a lot of guys Maxwell, Isaiah Maxwell.
Speaker 1: Didn't he win?
Speaker 2: He won? Yeah? Yeah, And you know, and then you mentioned Jason Love earlier.
Speaker 5: You know, he's the guy that's really ah been able to take social media and shape it. Yeah, before a lot of adult stars couldn't do that, you know what I mean, they weren't. It wasn't mainstream. I think I think it's just you know, now, with podcasts and the way that social media works, things come in little snippetsy.
Speaker 2: I watch you know, I watched it.
Speaker 3: You wait, you watch porn?
Speaker 2: I like? I like I like watching. If I come across it, yeah, I watch, you like.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 1: Can you watch your own films?
Speaker 5: Every once in a long blue moon, if I come across some people send me ship all the time, So I had to like stop, I had to take my tag.
Speaker 2: You know, you couldn't tag me and ship because people would tag me like crazy and like I.
Speaker 1: Need a break.
Speaker 3: So what kind of who are your favorite porn stars that are kind of new like today?
Speaker 2: I mean, I like, I love Kazumi because I've I've known her before.
Speaker 1: She you know, she is such a sweetie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just she's good people.
Speaker 3: She gives me that haavana and she's very girl.
Speaker 5: Honest, she's been you know, she's another one too social media and just kind of like you know, she'd showed when she went surgeries. You know, she when she had good times and she's bad times, she includes the fans and her ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that's what I love about her. I think she genuinely is excited and loves sex and loves what she does. I think for even growing up right, And I want to ask you as well, your family finding out Back in the nineties early two thousands, sex work, stripping doing doing any type of sex work was shunned. It was looked down upon, or people assumed that women were doing it because of trauma or because something happened to or this was the last resort I.
Speaker 3: Was thinking the office, I was really hearing if you was a man, because that yeah, as a man, what was that like for you and getting in and how your family viewed it?
Speaker 2: Mmm? My family? You know, my family they don't ever like you know, it's weird.
Speaker 3: Okay, what are they like? Are they like churchy? Are they Caribbean?
Speaker 5: My mom is probably real churchy? But my mom was you know, I hate me saying this, but my mom was a woman like who seemed to be very sexual, you know what I mean, like you know, yeah, because I came across these polaroids of her and she was in lingerie or whatever, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like figuring out, parents are humans, right? I know, clearly you had to have sex for me to be here, but I don't even want to think about.
Speaker 2: It, right.
Speaker 5: It was like okay, all right, so yeah, you know, and so that's where I get it from, you know what I mean, like wholereditary.
Speaker 2: Kind of you know for me, you know, but I think I was always kind of sexual.
Speaker 5: I was always attracting sexual energy when I was even when I was younger. So I was just I don't know, when I discovered the adult business, I kind of just went off that was like this is in ninety three.
Speaker 2: You got me. It was like there wasn't you couldn't tell your friends, hey, you see this new video. It wasn't like that. It was something very personal, you know what I mean? And it was for me. It was more like I wanted to explore that. I wanted to see what that was about.
Speaker 3: What was the first piece? Like was it stripping? Was it pictures?
Speaker 2: M the first It was two things. One I was dancing to come and talk to me the remix.
Speaker 1: And talk to me. I really wanted. I liked, you really want to know you man?
Speaker 5: You danced that I danced in a private setting or it was like we were at it was a contest and we went to this club. Me and my homeway went to this club and it was like a contest of like a talent contest. And I love that song and I used to always want to dance to that, so I would over and I just started dancing to it on stage and all the girls can run into the stage.
Speaker 1: And and I won. So my voice were like you do you know? They were all like you know, like they swarm me oufterwards and the girls and they were like cooling, do that again, did you always have this build?
Speaker 5: I mean yeah, I mean I've been I like the gym, I like going, you know, since high school.
Speaker 1: Because I'm older. Now you will have a foreign star. Yeah, fifty three. I do want to talk about that.
Speaker 2: What you what is it?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: What is your life like?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: How do you look so good? Thank you black don't cracker, that's yes, you're right. At least so many stars i've been seeing when you're right, You're right.
Speaker 2: What is the lotion?
Speaker 3: But what is your life like?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 5: Uh? You know, it's good, it's good. You know, my daughters are grown and it kind of kind of advise them on you know, business things because they're both college educated. I'm taking care of my niece right now, she's fourteen, and that's like challenging, I'm sure, because you know, she's the whole different generation. I'm working on different projects with different people with Snoop, you know, me and T. I'm kicking around some stuff, T Pain I work with, you know, I'm just friends in different How do you go.
Speaker 1: Then, from like we see right now a lot of athletes going from sports to now commentating podcasts, movies, film. What does how hard was that for you leaving adult film industry and now getting into other industries, and do you feel like also people respect you coming from sex work. Because we had this conversation where and it was on the podcast and maybe it's different for women, but I think Lisa and probably we both talked about how once you're in that space, it would probably be hard for people, especially for women to be respected after that.
Speaker 3: Right, And don't be black, no, I know, and don't be a black woman that went into it.
Speaker 1: So how do you walk into those spaces where you know, everyone done senior dick, Buddha, cheek slapping, hya haya eat coaching, How do you demand respect leaving that industry and inserting yourself into others?
Speaker 2: I mean, the big thing for me is I give it, give respect, you know iat.
Speaker 3: You know, but you give respect and you receive it.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 5: So I love think for me because I'm born and raised here in l A and I've been you know, and all kinds of hoods with all kinds of brothers and sisters, partying and talking business and helping cats out, looking out for motherfuckers. So I think just naturally by nature that I just wanted to show, you know, I treat people how I want to be treated.
Speaker 4: Do you think it has to do with the level to which you did porn, because because you did it at its highest level, which for example, for Mandy and I I feel like the first two years, maybe the three years of the show, we were just holding on a podcast, and then once they realized how much money will make it and we started other businesses and TV, they were like, then there came respect. I've inspired.
Speaker 5: You bet, just talking to people everybody fucking I mean, that's how we got here, you know, And that's what we do while were here, you know what I mean. And so you know, you build a family that way. And sexuality is a part of who we are. It's just a part of our nature. It's the same way like we like different types of food and our clothing and our friends. We like our sex a certain way, you know. We know we like you know, physically, and what we like mentally, and we want to find tune that. And you're always constantly exploring that, you know what I mean. I think for me, I just kind of did it publicly, you know what I mean, And.
Speaker 4: I did it openly, you know in this era of today's point, now you see it. How come you had it jump back in?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that's yeah, I mean coming back around I think goes.
Speaker 5: My family was like my family was like a big part of like it was kind of like because I was because at one point I just did you know, there wasn't all that thing.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that attend it was it was more private.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: You were going out to eat waffles. And the women was like that's the smarts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean men and you know they kind of they went with it, you know, like it Yeah, they probably they probably.
Speaker 2: They probably preferred not to have all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So now I'm way more low key, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I don't want it, you know, I'd like to just roll in, handle ship, see people, see what's up, and then bounce.
Speaker 1: So even though you see the landscape of ownership and the money that is now being able to be made, the respect for your family is what's keeping you not getting back into.
Speaker 2: The industry right now, if you know, the one thing is I do own a lot of content, I own them, but you.
Speaker 5: Own a lot of ye that.
Speaker 3: On the table literally, Wait, so how were you able to how were you able to do that?
Speaker 1: Because even when We talked to a lot of the porn legends who are working in the nineties and early two thousands. You got your day rate, but there was like no equity. You were a part of owning anything. These companies owned a lot of that work. How are you able to audi? Because I'd always do I would shoot for people, then I would shoot for myself. Oh directing, yeah, yeah, and I owned it and I paid for it, so you know what I mean. And so I just shoot mainstream stuff amateur ship just you know, first time.
Speaker 3: But what did that?
Speaker 2: What did that? What did that?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 3: Distribution and ROI look like it was?
Speaker 5: It was? And then nobody teaches these things when I you know what I mean, like producer packets and all that. I was like, you know, they would give me budgets and I would shoot these movies.
Speaker 1: And you know what a movie budget for pornb like yeah it right now, ship, I don't know, no, right now, it's cheap.
Speaker 5: But back then, yeah, back then you can spind up. You know, maybe it's still kind of cheap. But twenty twenty five thousand, you know, but what way? Way?
Speaker 1: Now I need a lot I want to talk about it. So I met with Johnny Darko, I have a TV show where I cover how people make.
Speaker 3: Money from sex.
Speaker 1: I saw that and yeah you see yeah sex cells, which I I want to thank you.
Speaker 4: And they fucking told me that these girls, no matter how big they are today, are not making more than twenty five hundred dollars. Johnny Darko was paying these dudes in a gang or blowbank three fifty five hundred six hundred.
Speaker 1: So then where's the budget if you're saying it's twenty that because because the talent is not getting a lot of that money. No, No, I mean you.
Speaker 2: And what I'm saying is you probably would spend it on location.
Speaker 5: Okay, you spend on your crew, your wardrobe, post production, post production wardrobe, wardrobe is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they cut all that shit out.
Speaker 1: Is extensive.
Speaker 3: Logerai Bro, you could get this.
Speaker 1: I paid for Lemna and I we did an Amazon thing all show me how you make pork that He's right, I mean, but you could get cheap lingerie Bro. If I got a budget, we going the Amazon Prime route or to she and route.
Speaker 5: We're just gonna wait two weeks to get it. At one point, man, motherfuckers were making like like epic movies. Like they were like spind in a week on production.
Speaker 3: Hair, which I always said, don't be looking good?
Speaker 1: What do think? That is twenty five k?
Speaker 4: And basically, so you're leading it as the director. Have you ever directed porn that you were in?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so what are you doing? Are you just like yo, like gets the turn? But while you're fucking do you direct or do you start talking something?
Speaker 2: Well? You try to hire your crew.
Speaker 5: You know, I hear a lot of mainstream directors be like, I want to thank my crew because your crew is key. Your crew is going to get the shots, they're going to make sure the lighting is right, They're going to take a lot of the work, you know, so you don't have to focus on that. And as a performer, you want to just focus on performing. So you kind of want to have it all kind of mapped out what you're going to do. You want your crew like kind of locked in on what you know, you want to have that. You want to communicate. They want to know what's going to happen, and then you just want to focus on making it happen.
Speaker 1: So, so with a twenty five thousand dollars budget for a scene, how much would you make on that.
Speaker 5: I mean that for like twenty five is like you're shooting like five or six scenes. You got about five or six for a movie. Okay, Okay, I mean then that's that was back in late nineties, early two thousands. People were doing that.
Speaker 1: And how was porn making money then from selling the DVD?
Speaker 2: H yeah, DVD broadcast rights licensing agreements?
Speaker 1: Is that like when they're we're in the hotel press okay.
Speaker 5: Streaming overseas. Wow, you know it's a global market. Uh, they'll they'll do transcribed, you know, they'll dub it.
Speaker 1: They dubbed porn they could yeah, oh yeah, no, no, no, no they do. Wait, I've heard bones be thrown in, but I'm thinking like, oh yeah, they definitely be throwing And I'm like, no one's about this moving. This is this is all I hate. This is from another sea.
Speaker 2: I hate it.
Speaker 1: I hate dubble. How do you mean that?
Speaker 3: I mean, are you a part of that part where you be like low quiet here at the moane?
Speaker 1: How you done that before?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: Like have you ever voiceover moons?
Speaker 5: I'm trying to think, you know, because I hated it, So I want to always hire a netror when I just sit in there and fix that, you know, wipe that out.
Speaker 2: But now I don't think I never did eighty.
Speaker 3: R from eighty rs.
Speaker 4: When they go back in and basically let's just say they want to change words in a movie.
Speaker 1: I'm really trying to think. It's like he was in your ass and you didn't say it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Go back to show.
Speaker 5: You need to say, yeah, that's that's that's true, and be like, hey, I need you to say, okay, put it in my ass.
Speaker 2: All right. She's like, put in my ass? All right? What is now? You got it? Now?
Speaker 1: You gotta things to say?
Speaker 3: Porn, like, what is common porn? Dirty talk?
Speaker 1: Give me?
Speaker 3: I feel like when we make a joke about it, it's.
Speaker 1: Give me that, you know.
Speaker 5: I was thinking, man, God, I gotta be like because they'd be like, oh my god, oh my god, be like, you know, guys will like stop using my name.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you hate what a woman says? Oh my god. Yeah, the girls. I mean, if that's something spiritual, I mean, that's something.
Speaker 3: Listen, be spiritual. If you making me see some ship, I think so too.
Speaker 4: But oh my god, ship when we did sex in France, they I said what do you think girls say? American girls say oh my god, DC, oh my god, and that must be some ship we do. So, oh my god, what's another way you hate it?
Speaker 1: When they said that? When the girl she said, and she's like, every voice get hired and ship, I'm like, where we going? That sound like? Will you? Will you be saying how you sound? I imagine you say, fuck, that's I imagine you being like that. I imagine look see you just literally said that's that's you.
Speaker 2: That's you.
Speaker 3: Has there ever been anything said that turned you off?
Speaker 1: And and also because you were doing inter racial we just had this conversation with with that turner. But have you been called the N word?
Speaker 5: I mean there was one time a girl you know, that was their whole deal. She would call you that a white woman. Yeah, wait, there was a deal for it, so you wouldn't she she.
Speaker 2: You know, I showed up thinking she can't go call me that? So you know what? And then the director was pissed because I.
Speaker 1: Was like, you know, she ain't gonna do that ship with me telling you that right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he thought I was on some arrogant ship.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, bro, was the director white?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: And whatever. I mean, it is what it was.
Speaker 3: But I was like, nah.
Speaker 1: I was like, so you threw the boundary at race play, but is there any other thing? I mean, we can do.
Speaker 2: We can do the race play thing, but you ain't gotta call me yeah, because I.
Speaker 4: Think race play if it's in a different dynamic, because we're already listening to race play with big black hops, let's.
Speaker 2: Be yeah one hundred. I like, give me that little white plassy white.
Speaker 1: That little white plissic crazy because it's paint.
Speaker 3: Here to take this OA has that made you laugh when someone was trying to do dirty So.
Speaker 4: Probably I always talking about this thing I said to a man that made him die laughing and I hate it.
Speaker 1: But I was coming and I said, oh my god, please keep sucking to come out of me. He was laughing so hard, and I was like, what did I say to Are you not fucking to come out?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I'm just some curious in role play because you gotta really be fast on your toes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be sucking up words. I've literally said my dick before.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's what I was gonna say, Like usually you know you and if you if I'm we fucking just gonna come to you.
Speaker 1: You're gonna come up with some sh you just gonna stay so shit and be like no, did I say He'll be like huh my plussy, my plussy, That's what I meant.
Speaker 3: Like I've been fucking absolutely said the wrong thing.
Speaker 4: I mean, oh, oh, you know what I do want to ask hery did you ever have because we talked about rules, Mandy was talking about rules. What were your nose for scenes you wouldn't do, whether it be ain'tal play, pegging maybe like not solo scenes.
Speaker 1: Like you just squided your face when she said that pegan and I don't know, was there stuff that you like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I wasn't none of those things.
Speaker 4: But like, were there things that they maybe wanted you to do that you were like on the same type maybe DVP whatever.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, you've eighteen probably I probably would be like yeah, I mean I think I was also, like I said, once you fucking once she dicks out, she's going doing anything.
Speaker 2: You get more open to doing ship because you just want to do.
Speaker 1: Ship, especially if it's good.
Speaker 2: It's good ship. You like, hey, baby, yeah you can you can do that.
Speaker 1: You can do what you want to do, do whatever you want to be.
Speaker 3: So then so then because you ahead, yeah, what were your nose?
Speaker 5: I mean I wasn't. I wasn't into it. I wasn't in the pagan I mean, the DPS would kind of just happen, you know what I mean, You'd be like, I want to fuck it too, so so you know, she'd be like, come on fucking. So some things just kind of ended up in that situation. But I mean specifically, I just wanted.
Speaker 2: To be comfortable.
Speaker 4: Were there scenes they asked you to do that you said no too? Or maybe as the years went on, did the price get higher for gay porn for you? Or like had they ever been like, please please, mister markets, we do this.
Speaker 5: I think I pretty much said I'm straight and even and I think maybe earlier on they thought would you and I was like nah, and it wasn't ever you know, brought up again, So I didn't have it wasn't put in that position, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I love that you weren't.
Speaker 4: Pressing yeah me, because I feel like today, with fluidity and somebody.
Speaker 2: To celebrate, I think it's way different now it is.
Speaker 5: I think there's you know there's a lot more bisexuality and crossover, and you know there's way more now and a lot more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what about money outside of that? Like Jason told us a crazy as story that, Oh my god. I even told Mandy I wanted to cut it out, but I liked because it was incest. So for me, I was just like dad paying you the fuck this kid is disgusting.
Speaker 5: But and wife, Yes see when I like I said, I got out around twenty ten eleven, and then I kept seeing other shit kind of going like I wasn't in the cock holds. Oh ever, yeah I think I did one.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what were you asked to do? Offset?
Speaker 3: That's what I was saying, What are you like?
Speaker 1: Offset? What have you been asked to doing? How much money did they offer?
Speaker 2: People are freak?
Speaker 1: We know, God like, please fuck my wife? How was the freakiest request that you've gotten? And how much they offered you?
Speaker 5: I mean there was They didn't pay me anything. But I remember there was this woman. She was an Asian woman, and I don't even know how I met her, but I just remember me and her had our thing and then she said I want you to meet my husband, And I was like, are you sure this is this?
Speaker 1: You know, I wasn't.
Speaker 5: I had never met nobody's husband. I mean, fucking girls wise whatever, I never met the husband. It was always on some download ship. And so this was gonna be the first time I met the dude. And I remember we're gonna go to the club and so uh so we met in the parking lot and he was like, Hey, you're gonna ride with us to the club?
Speaker 2: Was nah? He was a white dude.
Speaker 5: White dudes, okay, like sh and so so I remember I got in the back seat and then she hopped in the back seat with me.
Speaker 2: I was like, hey, what do you doing better get in the front seat with your husband.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, like big black card?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Did she did you?
Speaker 3: Or she just sat back there.
Speaker 5: When just got in the back seat, and then she just was like it's cool. And I was like and this was like me the you know, I'm early twenties, so I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, what the hell I'm like, but okay, so he was driving the car.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, he was driving the car and were driving out the freeway and she just hooked it up like she hooked.
Speaker 1: It up, and it was just like, don't be modest now we don't know what do you mean hooked it up?
Speaker 3: Could you please explain this scene?
Speaker 5: And she just started just going down and be like and and then I looked uphim, he's got the rearview mirror like frame right, And I said I would have done the same thing.
Speaker 2: I would have.
Speaker 3: So you did do some cuckold and ship you did, Yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know cuckhold now is like a whole different thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we could talk about this, so we can cut it if you want.
Speaker 4: But I want to know about sex work money outside of porn, because the girls were able to strip and do they pit stops?
Speaker 1: They did?
Speaker 4: But to me, I could only see a man making money, like wanting to get paid, like for sex with couples or women, Like did you jump into that?
Speaker 1: And like how was it?
Speaker 2: I was? I was bad at it?
Speaker 1: Clearly you just did. Why were you bad at read?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: I would go to like swinger parties, but I wouldn't bring someone with me, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And then they knew you and then you was just jumping. You just was slanging dick at the swinger party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, but even then I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: I was still kind of, you know, kind of stand office, like I wanted, you know, listen, if the dick ain't in it, you know, if I'm not, if it's not with it, why should I so into it?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like, but if I'm not into it, if it ain't gonna happen because I wanted to, I wanted to work. I wanted to.
Speaker 1: You want to actually enjoy it.
Speaker 2: I want them to enjoy it.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's gonna be reciprocated if I'm enjoying it, If she's enjoying it, you know, it's gonna we're gonna have it's gonna be moments.
Speaker 1: So for you outside of even of course directing doing poorn, knowing that that was a job. Outside of that, you didn't want to make sex work outside of work, right.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to have to. I didn't want to be that locked to it. Like it was always like enjoy you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 5: And I would come across people that made it. They were like, oh, you're you know you're so and so so, Yeah, we expect you to want to do these things. And I'd be like, nah, they don't. That doesn't necessarily mean that I'm gonna do anything, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean?
Speaker 4: How being that, I mean, you seem like an in elections, even to mention the first five minutes you're a reader. Has there been moments where you were tired of being diminished down to your dick?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Somebody call me a walking dick. How's kind of kind of uh yeah, I think No.
Speaker 5: It was afterwards, like I met, I did an interview with them, and then afterwards I saw like a clip where they were talking about me and they were like.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's just a walking dick.
Speaker 5: And I was just like wow, wow, I know, and it kind of I felt like, Okay, maybe I didn't, you know, come across, but I think I can see how like like I said, when you once, if I'm in a sexual environment, then I'm gonna be sexual, you know what I mean, I'm a I if it's if we gotta, if it's what we're trying to be, then good, let's be that, you know what I mean. And I just but it wasn't like maybe it looked like I switched it on switch it off. But there's always always some kind of prep that goes into it. It's some there's some kind of forethought, you know what I mean, And there's going to be an afterthought, and I want to and I don't want to be like bogged down and.
Speaker 2: Like I hate doing this.
Speaker 3: I was black men being diminished to their dick's side.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, listen, when I came in the industry. You know a girl that I worked with and this is you know, this was a tragic side of our industry, and it's a sad side of our industry. But she committed suicide like six months after I was in the industry, and I had worked with her, and I said, what could be so bad?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? And I see how people get treated in.
Speaker 5: Such a negative right, and you know, a negative way that makes them feel less than and I was like, fuck that, fuck that, because there was all these cats who wanted to make.
Speaker 2: You feel like that.
Speaker 1: So how did you maintain then being in this industry specifically, how did you keep up with your mental health, especially because you were in porn in an era where mental health for black men was not again the topic, or it wasn't like people weren't really going to therapy in the nineties like that. How did you maintain in your sanity while working in this industry.
Speaker 5: That's a good question. Uh well, I mean, you know, obviously if if you know and you were paying attention. I had a family, you know, and so that was the flip.
Speaker 2: You know, I wasn't.
Speaker 3: I wasn't like wife and kids family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I just you know, I had, like, you know, something come home to.
Speaker 3: And that was that not common from any male points.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know. It probably was, but it wasn't as open maybe discussed, you know what I mean. You know, there wasn't this social media where you got into people's homes and had discussions, you know what I mean. And I definitely wasn't like when I realized when I first started sharing it was when I did have my daughter, and I was like, man, I got a kid, you know, but I'm still making movies, you know what. I'm making money to take care of this kid, you know what I mean. So I think for me, it was just being honest, just being it was a reality that I was dealing with. But it also it like kind of he lit a fire my ass to be around to know who I am, you know what I mean, to be rooted in what really matters. I knew how the point industry was like kind of someone said, they said this about the cruise, like we're transient, like we came and we went. And so the industry does that brings you in, kind of kicks you out. You know, the male performers of the year maybe one year and then he's not. The female performers even more so, right, you know what I mean, girls really have to carve out a niche and you know, branding. I remember, you know, my brandness, my brand net. You know, I remember when all that became a discussion, what was the normal lifespan?
Speaker 1: I know you've been you said you did it from ninety four all the way up to twenty ten. But for the average blackmail performer, what really was the lifespan of being a star in porn during your era?
Speaker 5: I mean, men last a lot longer because it's not the many men that's right to hear that, Yeah, that's pretty common, but they don't make as much. They don't, but maybe over time they can't. Okay, women have a two to three year you know, shelf life in our industry at that during my era. But then it's also like there's an emotional and physical.
Speaker 3: That comes with this wan to date outside of porn.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, you know, just trying to Now you're more famous, you're recognizable, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You know, if you build a brand, you kind of locked into that. You know.
Speaker 5: I admire someone like Lisa An who's able to like you know, she's but she's also tapped into what she really loves, which is sports. Yeah, you know what I mean, killing it and so you know she and she also kind of she built up a name with when she was doing that Sarah Sarah Palin thing.
Speaker 3: What black women do you think are adjacent to Lisa?
Speaker 1: Because T. S.
Speaker 4: Madison is the only yes person I could think that's done porn woman that's done porn, and she's a trans woman that's done porn and crossed over.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like, I was gonna mention it earlier. I like Missy Stone. Ah, she's wow crazy you know.
Speaker 3: Is Missy Stone acting?
Speaker 2: She's acting? Yes, she actually did theater.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: Good people brought up when I asked them questions for you, they brought up Missy Stone. So it's that's funny you brought her name up. There is one question I'm sure you're tired of answering. But you are the reason that we noticed superhead.
Speaker 3: It's up crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, that was that video?
Speaker 2: That was I just came up a new word too. People. I don't know it's word, but they were like superhand. I was like underdome.
Speaker 1: I liked it actually to me, it was a great evolution, a great book. Yeah, he rates to.
Speaker 5: Get your coins, but not for us. Hell, she's a great writer, an incredible writer. And she you know, you know, I was reading what you know, she knows her audience, you know what I mean. Uh, she's you know, she's she's well like she's been around, she's you know.
Speaker 1: So what was that like?
Speaker 3: How did first of all as her just being an industry secret, finally doing it on camera?
Speaker 1: How was it?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 4: Was it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No other option? It was like mister Marcus, but not only that. How was that set up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Shout out to Suaveave triple X because he did a scene with her in New York and then I was shooting mister Marcus neighborhood which was all new Black girls.
Speaker 1: I remember that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, mister Marx neighborhood was all new Black girls that do antal, which we found out that was hard to do you must.
Speaker 3: Have made You said that was hard to do. It was hard to his biggest fun.
Speaker 1: To be going in a long new booty. Yes, you need to test first. It was fun when it was fun, but it was like bad when it was bad.
Speaker 5: It was like it was no in between. It was like he was either into it or you wasn't. And the girls that we were trying to find at the time that wasn't. That was like there wasn't a large pool of girls that were doing any So, so when Korean came around, it was really just about getting new girls and and and Sa was like, yeah, you got this girl. She brand new, she gives crazy head and you're gonna love it. I was like ship center by way and so uh and then we talked and we clicked. You know when she came in. She wasn't like an amateur, which I.
Speaker 1: Was expecting, you mean amateurs in style, like in just in terms of like how do I do it? You know, what do I do with this?
Speaker 4: She was like, when I think of the current suffic I think of this, Oh yeah, literally basket weed technique. Who do you think is some of the best in the game are giving you head that you can remember most memorable.
Speaker 2: I don't know, that's I don't know.
Speaker 5: The question doesn't make really because you know it's it's it's it's very it's a selfish thing.
Speaker 2: It's like a real you know, it's like it's for me. I got my dick.
Speaker 4: Almost made it challenging for you to even perform where you came too fast.
Speaker 2: I mean good head. I put it like this. Girls that are into giving head, who want to give good head usually give.
Speaker 3: Goodness every time.
Speaker 1: One of one of our segments is a warder. Because we just spoke about oral and anal, could you give a tip for the women on what you really enjoy in receiving head, And then can you give a tip to the men who were well and down like yourself, an anal tip on actually getting it in and enjoying it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, he said, I could give you a sex tip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 3: So let's start with oral than anal.
Speaker 5: Uh Oral, I think you know, I like a girl that goes deep on it. But you know, if you got a gag, reflect maybe you should turn the angle.
Speaker 2: And how you're doing it.
Speaker 3: Oh you turn your mouth?
Speaker 5: You mean yeah, turn your mouth and maybe have him lay in a certain certain way. Little liquor wouldn't hurt. Just relax, you know, something helps you Just relax and get into it. And if and then and then kind of like if the dude, you know, because girls can either what I learned, girls can either like start to do it and get more and more comfortable as she's doing it, and we'll get more into it. Don't rush it, don't start forcing your you know, onto it, you know what I mean? Kind of yeah, just you know, be patient, let her kind of find her way around it, Let her do what she wants to do.
Speaker 1: You know, you fine yo around like you know, you might have to go around the corner. You know your should be okay, and you said there's directions around here. Okay, this is not gonna be easy for you. I'm gonna give you some time to figure it out. It's like when you go to a big house for a real estate agent. Just let me know what you say, take.
Speaker 3: Your time, take your time. I'll be right here. Okay. And then for anal uh, because you said someone were really bad or you did get it.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, obviously douche and clean, so that you're not really focused on that because they weren't comfortable enough.
Speaker 3: They were nervous making a mask.
Speaker 5: So, you know, make sure you feel clean so that you can relax and enjoy it. Another if you got to use loop. Everybody's different. You know, you can use a oil base or water based.
Speaker 4: Everyone's different. But your dick is huge? Did you not in your eighteen hundred films, you mainly need to use lube? I mean use it most of the time, right, did You're not about tell me? Ain't nobody most of the time. Most of the time you use lub.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Sometimes a girl would like spit, you know what I mean. She would spin on her ship, or she'd already have it lub. She liked a certain type of loop, you know what I mean, so she would already be kind of prepped. She would use most you know, I would suggest using like a dido or something ahead of time.
Speaker 1: I suggest you open yourself up before you you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: The biggest dick I ever had, he used to try to say this to me, and I didn't realize it was because he knew how big he was. I was maybe early twenties in New York, and he would say, I want you to masturbate before I get there, Like, get yourself excited for me just now. When you say that, I'm like, oh, he needed me to get he needed.
Speaker 1: Your ass opening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, beat it?
Speaker 1: Can I ask you to all the anals, with the anal girls and the newbies, you said that a lot of them got in their head about making a mess.
Speaker 3: I want to ask you, as a man who's had antal sex, does.
Speaker 1: A mess bother you? Huh? I've had.
Speaker 2: Is a little messy, and that's to be expected, you know.
Speaker 5: Don't don't make a big deal out of it, you know what I mean, clean it up and yeah, I be covering the ship.
Speaker 4: Take this ship, I mean someone that took it as a serious profession, I guess for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What about injuries? You ever hurt somebody till the years?
Speaker 5: I mean you accidentally, if you're rushing it, if the girl's not relaxed, not properly loved up. I was gonna say, a good position to do is like a spoon girl laying on her side, you know what I mean. It kind of takes the takes the weight and the pressure off off the you know, makes a little easier to get in and it doesn't you're not You're not twisting in a weird way where your ass is you know you're gonna hit, gonna poke her in the wrong way. At least she's relaxed, she's on her side, and it's a lot easier to come in from behind.
Speaker 3: In your normal dating life, had you had girls feel really insecure.
Speaker 2: And that's and it's like a lot of fun to try to make them, you know, feel secure.
Speaker 3: How did you do that?
Speaker 2: You know, just kind of like touch them in places they want to be touched, like where the.
Speaker 1: Place he was. Maybe you ever had a nigga your elbow? Listen, I'll be like, did you touch my elbow? Okay?
Speaker 3: What I love that you said it was fun to get them to be secure.
Speaker 1: What type of affirmations when a woman has been insecure with you that you do outside of touching them? What things would you say to make them more comfortable and feel more secure with you?
Speaker 5: I mean I laughed a lot, so I'm always you know, maybe with cracks, some jokes, you know, just to take away any kind of tension.
Speaker 1: You're being funny with a big dick is crazy.
Speaker 3: Because big dicks just be there because they feel like they ain't got to do nothing else. No, you are a little too smart for your dick.
Speaker 4: You know you read books make just last I'm looking for you want to pick out the flaw, and I think we do that just as humans. You see someone attractive, nice smile, You're like, I's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: You got six sols? What do you think your biggest flaw in? Sexiest?
Speaker 2: Sensitive? Super sensitive?
Speaker 5: Like i'd have to I really got to work backwards, you know, like not to be you know, like I think they got a thing called edging.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, if you jack.
Speaker 5: Called edges well, I mean they calling it edge it, but it's you know, it's been around since we you know, how to jack our dicks off. But you know it's much more in the you know, in the in the conversation. Now, edging is getting yourself right there but not coming. I mean you could do that, you can practice that, but I think sometimes way sensitivity just you know, wanted to come.
Speaker 2: I can come multiple times. So if the girl's cool with that, then we can you.
Speaker 1: Can come and play it back in. I love it. Wow, me too, love it. That's that is the best I'll be telling me, because if you ain't got more than one round on you. We're not fucking that is no. I mean like right, no, like not immediately immediately. No time, ain't no guaranteed. No no, oh no no no, that ain't no guarantees. I always say, you have to go as many rounds as I can get you up right right, and baby, I'm gonna get you back up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I see that.
Speaker 1: They said you can do what I do.
Speaker 4: I'm just like, you don't actually have a question for you being at You're fifty three and you had been doing poor in this this many years. So I have gotten in the dumbest arguments with my boyfriend because he likes to hold his semen.
Speaker 1: He don't like to come multiple times a week, right, and so literally I wasn't crying, but I.
Speaker 4: Was like, I just understand why he's like, yo, you know, many women would love this, but he's like really instead, he a little hole tepee.
Speaker 3: Have you found that that strengthened your stamina?
Speaker 1: Not coming good?
Speaker 2: But you're right, some girls be like, hey tomorrow, oh, you know, I want to see the coming.
Speaker 1: I want to see that.
Speaker 4: It makes me so frustrated. Yeah, I want to see, like as someone i'm by a coastal. I travel so much, and I'm like you telling you're not gonna do this before.
Speaker 1: Like that's my thing. I make a mess on me. I want to see it, I want to feel it. I want you to fingerpaint it all. That's his biggest I want you to feed.
Speaker 2: It to me.
Speaker 1: I like now, and I used to like, let me get it's it's not me right, He's just doing this. No, he's doing this because he wants to stamina last for you, because he loved you.
Speaker 3: Girl, That's what he were saying.
Speaker 2: He's working on You're working on it.
Speaker 3: So can I ask you?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 1: At fifty three, my ex was also up up there over the hill. Can I ask how your how your sex stamina has changed over time? You starting in your twenties. People assume that when you're younger you have this stamina and this sex thing.
Speaker 5: It's weird because I I feel like I'm still like I'm still you know, natural, Like thank god I never went that direction because it's still I still get aroused, you know, girl turns me on. We're gonna have great sex, you know what I mean. If I'm not into it, it's frustrating because I want to be into it. But if I can't, if I can't click, then it's just like you know, so I say so much psychology.
Speaker 2: Luckily it's still.
Speaker 1: You're you're in your head then a lot because well when I say it too sex where it is very physical. Here we go with the goddamn sign. It's always a horror we in la. Everybody done brought up goddamn sign.
Speaker 4: Okay, I've got quick ones for you. Just got to know this before we get out of here. New pussy or in love pussy.
Speaker 5: Everybody likes pussy, I mean, but when you're in love if it's yeah, I mean yeah, and we can go that way if we get there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it sounds like new pussy, is it sounds like?
Speaker 5: But but I've been I've had the love pussy, which was bomb, which was bomb, which was really bomb, and actually it's still bomb.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's I know, that's right, that's not only but I still only fans are porn hug But is it only fans porn hug.
Speaker 5: You know, porn hub Never really I've never been embraced by porn up. Somebody asked me the same thing, like.
Speaker 1: They said, welcome, they said, right, They're like I can't.
Speaker 2: Find your porn, I said, I know, they never that's true.
Speaker 1: I couldn't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, wait, why I don't you know, I don't know. I don't know if it was something personal, something, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I thought I was typing in something wrong, so then I thought it was okay. Really, I was trying to like look up some titles from your movies and.
Speaker 2: You know, and I love this industry. I've been through hailing back for this industry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. I didn't bring it up.
Speaker 2: You know, I've been through so much I wanted to, you know, Yeah, I've been in the bus, parked the bus, you know all that.
Speaker 1: Have you talked about that on an interview?
Speaker 5: I mean I did when it when I went through all that ship and I just got kind of tired because it was like I was trying to you know, I was just being upfront about everything, and I was dealing with people who didn't know the industry. So it's like kind of I got to tell you about this, I got to established, I got to tell you all these all these aspects of it, and then why these things happened in the industry.
Speaker 2: But what's changed because of this industry? You know, and you know and the change that came.
Speaker 1: Because of all that ship right y'all can google it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I mean, uh so when porn hup came around, I was really like I thought, I and also it was like I was doing a lot of mom and pops. I mean we were like very family oriented industry, very small niche and when I mean but I mean it was like you knew you know the crew, you knew your crew, you knew the produce. I would go into the production studios or the companies and know the owners and hang out. You know, it's just family when you go to these award shows, like I still see a lot of my friends, you know. I put a lot of a lot of myself yeah on everything, and so it is personal for me. And so when porn of come around, I was like cool. But they were also very corporate, you know, outsiders, tech guys, you know, internet dudes, they were, you know, and I just maybe I didn't embrace it even though I did, you know, I was. My website has been you know, I've had it since ninety seven, you know what I mean. I was doing emails back then. I still do emails now, you know what I mean, I.
Speaker 1: Still what your newsletters say if I go onto your website and put my email address in them.
Speaker 5: What time used to send all kinds of shit out? Used to send all kinds of ship out? And then the company the web coming down was using. I used to man, I spend so much money on my website. It was like it's just drank down to drain ship that.
Speaker 3: They websites are different now, yeah.
Speaker 2: Waited, I was building shit from scratch. I was. I was trying to I put you know, my my skin, my blessing is in it. I seemen too.
Speaker 5: So so so to ask you a question, I would all I love only fans because I think that put the power, gave the power to the in porn up to the credit that's made it to that performers.
Speaker 1: Can you know make Yeah?
Speaker 4: I had thought you blocked yourself because when I was typing it in and you weren't coming up, I thought, oh, maybe he don't want them.
Speaker 1: To well and and there and there are porn stars that have like sent removed my videos, take them down. There's been a lot of things too with that website pulling amateurs.
Speaker 3: Did you see that documentary about Pornhub and kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I watched every porn doctor.
Speaker 3: It is actually my favorite. It's on Netflix right now. With that white boy.
Speaker 5: Now he's actually a big He's talking about Setti Rock to Steffetti with him.
Speaker 3: He was bringing girls from Craigslist to Miami. Oh oh yeah, and did you ever watch it? No, that's oh it's so good.
Speaker 1: So he was bringing these girls on craigslist, put him in the house, and you were kind of just seeing the classes angels.
Speaker 4: Not that as glad okay, okay, but kind of just seeing like the landscape, like, hey, do you want to make money?
Speaker 3: Do you want this flight?
Speaker 4: And he talks about how much turnover there was, And there was a girl in there who was twenty seven. She was like, yeah, I'm milk porn now and it taught me a lot about the landscape beforen girl literally getting BV just you know how at risk you kind of are just jumping on a plane to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, move something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's different now and the only fans that you have a little more control over it than social media.
Speaker 2: If you do it right.
Speaker 5: More girls are coming in what I saw, more business minded, you know, now they know you know how to market themselves. They use the social media savvy and only fans of savvy and how they help people market their ship. Yeah, you know, they're making billions of dollars. You know, the industry has always made billions of dollars in terms of sexual health, sexual enjoyment, sexual uh.
Speaker 2: Education, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Uh, I've met a ton of people who came through with good ideas, maybe poor execution or you know.
Speaker 2: Uh, And but the industry is always you know, gobbling ship up, you know, and evolving and.
Speaker 1: Evolving, getting better.
Speaker 5: And I think, you know, having these these platforms like this sex sales, you know, having you know, horrible decisions and talking. I was listening, you know, I like watching people get a chance to talk beyond because then before I used to do a podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love fucking little girls and you know, little white pussies and.
Speaker 1: My black dates gonna do this and that's literally.
Speaker 5: Ciche and so like limiting and boxing and you know, and people coming with their stereotypes and projections and and a lack of respect just yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean I missed Marcus Is. I wanted the respect I wanted you to, you know, it was like respect and because I would always you know, I'm a respectful motherfucker, you know, just just you know.
Speaker 2: Just show me the respect, I'll show you the love.
Speaker 4: It's so crazy because I kind of felt like during this interview I was gonna want to have sex with you the whole time.
Speaker 1: But I kind of want to hug you. I want to be a friend. But then you know, and I think it's that if I see, if I happen to see you right out of here, how it can support you today.
Speaker 5: And you know, you go through a bunch I've been through a bunch of ship inside the industry and outside, so you know, you get your humble like you know, and then you get out in the world and you see what's going on and it's cool. You just want to be better at ship. You want to do things better. And it's sometimes not about you. It's about who's listening, who's who's watching, you know, who needs to looking for guidance. You know, you never know how you're gonna And I've seen you over the years. It goes beyond the sex. Second great great, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Literally inside and out? Yes, this is yeah.
Speaker 3: I would I would love to know. You said you dumped a lot into your website.
Speaker 1: How can any of our listeners support the work you've done, especially with own like that you own, How can they purchase or watch it and make sure to put money in your pockets? I mean, just stay tuned.
Speaker 5: I mean I wouldn't. I don't want people to spend money on ship that I'm not. Actually it's I mean, if you go I'm only fans, you'll see some scenes that I put up there that you know that never been released.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's it right now, there we go the only fans. We can't put it in the description of this episode because I don't know if we can put only fans links, but we'll make sure to post it on Patreon. That's where you can.
Speaker 2: Find it right right right, right right right.
Speaker 5: And you know, there's there's projects I'm working on that are more mainstream, so they can support that I want. I want love it, yeah, and I'll be I'm always supporting other formers, other productions of other people doing anything in the adulta street that's positive.
Speaker 1: So he said, I'll be coming to a theater near you. Thank you, mister Markets for joining us. We hope that y'all enjoyed this episode. If you guys want more bonus content, make sure you support us over on Patreon. That's patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions. This has been yet another episode of horrible Decisions. I'm your girl, Mandy baka pant Saton aka each Hey, y'all, I'm easy. What's really say? I'm the sex, I'm a rat, a boy. I'm trying. I'm trying to do something different. I have a bone to pick. Okay, pick the bone. I was sucking a lot of bones, but you can pick the bone.
Speaker 4: I have a bone to pick with friends that don't realize that you're not being a bad friend if you set a boundary with trauma dumping.
Speaker 1: Okay, literally when you were like, y'all god with these angles.
Speaker 4: I just got a text about how I haven't been there for somebody and girl, I feel like we give a certain amount of hours. Okay, why don't you get a certain amount of hours with me? I'm finished?
Speaker 1: How do you communicate that though, or do you or do you just like remove yourself because you've been you feel like you've been dumped on enough? Like, how do you respond to that when you reach that point? Like basically I had dubbed a few of her calls.
Speaker 4: We were in London, but when she called me today and asked me if I'm back, I literally was like, girl, I'm just kind of having a mood, like I really can't hear. And she feels like I'm not being there for her. And she basically feels like she wants to keep her business private from other friends, and I'm the one that she trusts with the info. But like, it's really hard to talk to someone that's depressed. You be on the brink of being depressed, right, and so I don't know what to say. Do I send you a therapy gift card?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 4: I feel like you gotta have some discernment and think about how much you are unloading on somebody. And I especially, I would say be in it for her.
Speaker 1: And it's it's specific to not her overall well being or depression, but it's about a nick, like it's about a man, Like if someone's going through it, it needs to pick me up.
Speaker 4: That's different than someone that's like constantly trying to figure out what they can do to, you know, not get someone's attention.
Speaker 3: But just like what did I do?
Speaker 1: What did I do wrong?
Speaker 3: And I'm not doing this blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Like waste. You know she might be with a narcissist too. You ain't never gonna do nothing right for these nick to me. To me, so I am very adamant actually with drawing the boundary with my friends and their partners specifically, because once you've said enough but you've stayed, baby girl, I don't I don't want to hear about it anymore. So like to me, when it comes to the friendships that I have, specifically, our friendships are able to exist depending like beyond whoever you're dating or not. But to me, once you've come to me about how this nigga and did you wrong? Did you wrong again? Did you wrong again? Like I got to the point where I stopped talking to my friends about That's why y'all motherfuckers heard it? My friends wasn't hearing nothing about my ex memo, No, bitch, you don't even win back? How many times? So I even stopped sharing with my friends because this was a person that I knew, all right at this end of the day, I keep going back.
Speaker 3: Nobody else to hear that shit.
Speaker 1: But no, and I get that, like nobody like that. That's the thing, right and we know it. But so I'm telling you as a friend, I love you dearly to all my friends. This is this is literally how I communicated to my friends. Friend al, I'll be like, friend, bitch, you know I love you. Right, Let's talk about your career the next trip. We going on the size genes you can now fit into the tiktoks that we fucking come across. Share all the memes you want a baby girl, that nigga not not here, brut on my phone? That about someone we know. Literally I have to do that. I'm down with that. Let's go on Instagram. Look at this bitch. What a way awful. I'm fine with that. I have removed for so many of my friends, especially when they choose to stay with a guy for eons. So it's where, oh bit, you're not gonna leave him until you ready. You're not gonna waste my my three minutes on that ship. Hold boys do.
Speaker 3: On the contrary, what.
Speaker 4: My homeboys when they're feeling hurt, they call me about how wacko bitch was okay, are almost a little too much, and it starts to become a little triggering because I'm like, is a nigga talking about me like this is a nigga talking about me like this one of you. But also, baby, you were so into her last month.
Speaker 1: Now she's trash. Now she's I literally had. One of my homeboys was like, oh my god, this bitch I hallo sex worker energy now and I'm like, okay, I understand she's a bottle girl. Wow. How fye.
Speaker 3: Your first date was a vacation that you took her on?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Standard do you think?
Speaker 1: You said?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: A trick? I think that there is. You can definitely dump on your friends too much about your relationship, but I think as the friend instead of dubbing the calls to where now she doesn't feel hurt or scenes