Speaker 1: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mila. Happy Wednesday. Happy Wednesday, y'all. How are you feeling.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 3: I feel like, I don't know, I feel I'm feeling optimistic, I'm feeling light, I'm feeling positive.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling stoned.
Speaker 4: I love that I took a tincture.
Speaker 3: And I don't know if you guys are into tinctures, but damn, s just hits you harder than I thought. Yeah, it's like a slow creep. It's not literally, I felt like my eyes suddenly just.
Speaker 1: Like go it's inaudible.
Speaker 3: I'm really I have these heavy ass eyelashes on right now, like prom queen, and I feel like they're weighing my eyelids down to my eyes open.
Speaker 1: If you guys have been yet, check check us out on YouTube so you can see Eric is open.
Speaker 3: You actually better check us out because I have a full face of fucking makeup on.
Speaker 4: Somebody needs to see this ship.
Speaker 3: Her titties are at the red lips are on the school. I dressed like a like a boss bitch because we have a boss bitch on our show today, and I was like, I need to be bossy and look like I'm going to teach some shit.
Speaker 1: And you and you nailed it, nailed it. Educator of things. Okay, if you're just joining our show, that is Erica. I am Miila. We are moms. We are also experts at many things, advice, threesomes, talking to your kids about uncomfortable things, cannabis and parenthood and you know, all the things that you didn't know you needed but surprise, you needed it, and we're here to tell you all about it. Experts at new age parenting, thought leaders, authors, set designers, merch designers, all of the things.
Speaker 4: Bad bitch, bad bitch.
Speaker 1: This is a lot of bad bitches in one room.
Speaker 2: Bitches.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited because we have our girl, our wife, and our beautiful sexual essential samayah.
Speaker 3: Here beautiful sexual.
Speaker 1: Oh guy, she's all the way from l A.
Speaker 2: We met.
Speaker 3: We met Samaya during COVID and we've only done an episode virtually, so this is like a really, this is a tree.
Speaker 1: We gotta got you in.
Speaker 3: The fledge and I got titties out. I put them off for you, and none of that. You really enjoyed titties. I heard you referenced titties and many times of conversations.
Speaker 2: So I was like, really like titty She's like, everybody really knows that I really love titties. Like I have a lot of ass. So it's like, are you not? Are you an ass woman?
Speaker 1: Or are not? Really?
Speaker 2: I have enough? I mean I like a nice ass.
Speaker 4: What about a guy? Like does a guy need to have an have asked.
Speaker 2: My niece to have anything?
Speaker 1: I mean, but I'm saying like, do you prefer like if do you like a hippie guy, a hippie guy, you know those niggas who got big hips.
Speaker 4: Not a hippie guy.
Speaker 2: But I think the limit is is my hips.
Speaker 1: If you're hippier, it's.
Speaker 2: Probably not my thing. But I like titties. I like the nipple, you know anyways.
Speaker 1: I like the nipple. I've never heard anyone say that I like the nipple. I like the areola.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the tongue around it is like this, you know, little flick like see how did we get there? This is how we can't do you?
Speaker 1: What about you? You asked, are titty girl Erica ask? I think I'm a I'm pretty much an ask girl too. Well.
Speaker 2: I'm glad that I'm in you alls lives. So you guys about the titties and the nipple. You know, I get titties and and I have the ass and.
Speaker 1: It's and together we make up perfect threesome. Last year we met Samaya and Covid. Like two weeks later, maybe a month later, She's like, I'm coming to La. We're best friends. I'm like, okay, sounds good. I'm happy. Okay, some mis coming to La with best friends. Now she's like perfect, And then really we were best friends, and here we are a year later, maybe a year and a half later now, no right. Shout out to Orlando from Harder Sawce for bringing us together.
Speaker 2: Yes, we appreciate you. We love you, Orlando.
Speaker 1: We do love you, Orlando. Do I love Orlando and Tahoe. You know he gets sensitive.
Speaker 3: We love Tahoe.
Speaker 1: We love you.
Speaker 4: We don't make sure we're at him.
Speaker 1: Here, him in the comments may make sure that.
Speaker 3: I don't know if there's a special way we could tag my voice and put Tahoe there somehow, but we could, we would.
Speaker 1: It's a very sensitive pisces man. Yes, girl with that sensitivity over there, and then be acting like he's not sensitive. I'm like, nigga, that is the most sensitive thing of all things to do pretend like you ain't sensitive when everybody knows that you is.
Speaker 2: Like you all podcast husbands almost like they're a very attractive podcasts, and you guys are, of course, are a very attractive podcast I feel like y'all in one room. Everybody's like, yeah, I'll go. I mean, okay, look at nice, nice things.
Speaker 1: I know they are our podcast husbands. I mean, obviously everybody knows Orlando's my bond ship Bay. We're stuck for life. I would calling him with his bitches. I'd be like, let me see the bitches you did yes last night, let me see I love him shout out to him, my man, because he's literally answers the phone for me, no matter what bitches. But he's like I had a force him last night. I'm like, let me see those bitches. He's like, no, like whatever, Bye, I'm jealous love you Bye. I'm true open bondship baby. You know. I'm just so happy that you're here.
Speaker 2: I am I'm like, I'm not even saying anything. I'm just in blues. I'm just I'm so happy. Life pulls you together. And I think like, as an adult, it's really difficult to find friends. And I'm like, fuck this shit. You want to be my friend?
Speaker 1: Bye, We'll pull you in the corner at this lyard and be the friend. She's like, I'm scheduling my plane ticket for next week, okay. And then she's like, if you don't spend, did you block out fourty eight hours for just me? You can't go anywhere else? Oh you didn't. She does not fuck around. I'm a very scheduling as bach. Okay, very scheduled, very scheduling. Our scheduling ass bitch. She pulled a card today I did. It's Terrorot time. She would do a song. It's Tarot time. It's Tarot time, bitches, it's Terot time. I don't like it. T I kind of like the JJQ yeah jj is cue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like that sound.
Speaker 1: Damn, I can't drop my single yet, Terot. You can go over to a rewrite today. Samayah pulled the Night of Cups, and the Night of Cups is an invitation to splurge. She's fancy. She has appropriate the rich bitch car you know you got open. You're not rich, but your friend is richly I get about her, like, well, my friend is rich it's just be happy because my friend bought it. This is my friend's house. This is my friend house. She bought it. She's rich. That's my that's my semia first of sexual, that's my sexual sexual essential massexual sexual. Yeah, she's rich.
Speaker 2: I am so embarrassed.
Speaker 1: Isn't it nice when you keep ghetto friends like us?
Speaker 2: Yes? I need it.
Speaker 1: We're almost rich like you. If you have one rich friend, you'll be soon the rich friend too, birds of a friend, the fuck together period. Anyway, This invitation is to splurge indulgent life's pleasures. This includes enjoying good food and wine. Everybody knows somebody likes a good wine. But we happened last last night, appreciating the arts, making love, relaxing and luxurious resources are experiencing beauty. Wow, wow, I'm.
Speaker 4: Literally walked in the doors like, can you shade match me? Brought me a aircraft?
Speaker 1: I stole my purse. Live in the moment and give yourself permission to indulge temporarily without any guilt about the possible negative consequences of such pleasure. When you see the nine of cups in a reading, and remember to count your blessings and express gratitude for what you have. Start or end every day by creating a mental list of the three things of which you are most grateful. Over time, you will intensify your sense of contentment and your ability to attract what you wish for. It is the law of attraction. If you are struggling to find the positive side of life, then expressing gratitude will help you so that you have a lot to be glad about. One thing to keep in mind with the nine of cups is that he is sitting on a wooden bench that is comfortable for only a limited period. Realize that contentment and fulfillment, too, are only temporary, as everything is always in a state of change. That's why it is so important to appreciate what you have now and cherish it because it may disappear later or you may need to adjust to adopt adapt. Sorry.
Speaker 2: Wow, so hell of a card.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: I love this card for us.
Speaker 1: It fits perfectly And I was called to pull to talk about it at that time because I felt like it was about to say some shit. And I think when speaking of our friendship, that was so divinely ordered. When you are just open and living in alignment, all the people that match your life, Come and fuck with you, even if it's on the internet, and then on your life, because that's basically what happened. Yeah, I'm like, oh you cool, will be cool too, come to California.
Speaker 2: It was so nice to find out that you guys were cool, because you know, a lot of people think like, oh, the pretty ones are bitches. That is not true. Maybe you're just intimidated by their prettiness. I like to be in the proximity of beautiful people. I think it makes me look better. I know it sounds crazy, but I'm like, oh, they sexy. I want to stand by them. It's true, though, birds of a feather flock to calcul but with the sexy people.
Speaker 1: I never liked, like a fine bitch that doesn't like to hang out with like you can tell you know, there's a fine that intentionally doesn't have other fine friends. Just want to be the only f author's a fine bitch. And then you're around and she's acting funny. I'm like, bitch, just because you used to being around other fine bitches don't mean you can't shine with another fine bitch.
Speaker 2: And see this thing, I call it out girl, you want to come sit with us. No, okay, okay, it's like, no, I'm super nice. But it's just a lot of people don't. I think they underestimate like being kind.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I'm the kindest bitch and a forty hundred mile radius. You know how many pictures in my phone? I have the best friends I met in the bathroom at the club. Thousands, I believe you, thousands.
Speaker 3: And I wish we could make a book of it, like, oh my can I remember a photo album of it?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, a little flip book, make it a real all the bathroom, all the bathroom, all the bathroom bitches Mila has ever met in her clothes call the book is nice or something. Meet Mela, Meet Mela, meet me Ala in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: I look here. You never know what people are going through, So being kind is like really good. It's really good.
Speaker 3: It changes someone's day. I mean, it's so much easier to be kind then. I mean, well, actually sometimes it's not. It depends who you ask. But I just feel like being kind is always going to open up more doors than not being kind. And your energy is always so positive, it's always so loving and always so nurturing. Yesterday I wasn't feeling good and to Mina must have asked me about forty two times.
Speaker 1: If I was still.
Speaker 3: Sick and if I was feeling better, and I'm just how bad she felt for me.
Speaker 1: I was like, no, no, and she's like, do you want me to go? Am I breaking down your hut?
Speaker 2: Because honestly, I'm like, I know how far all of this stuff is. So it's like, if we're going to go see each other, I want people to feel good, feel comfortable.
Speaker 3: Anyways, But speaking of that card, and it did ask us, I think as a group to kind of think about what is it that we're grateful for? What is it that we're in gratitude for? So if you could think of one thing right now, what would.
Speaker 1: It be I am grateful for. I mean a lot of things that I am really grateful for my ability to be authentic and show up as myself because it's given me the pleasure of attracting people who are also authentic and show up as themselves. And even if that's not normal or traditional, I've attracted all of my people and I continue to do that by just having the gift of you know, it may not be as normal or traditional, but I show up as myself, and then I literally attract friends all over the world and in my network that show up as themselves. And I'm grateful for that. I'm grateful for you guys accepting me and all my nudity and twerking and you know, all the things. Because it's not for everybody. Mila is not for everybody. Mila mownes are not for everybody. I don't think anyone should be for everybody, because you can't be for everybody. You can't literally give yourself. You literally couldn't you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I'd be trying, though, you know what, I'm so over the people pleasing.
Speaker 1: Neggas.
Speaker 2: My friends are so embarrassing the.
Speaker 4: Hand in here.
Speaker 3: There's some men in the back screams yelling about they got hype about something.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it was.
Speaker 2: They're probably excited about the beauty. Blinded for sure. Maybe they fret to work here. I think that I'm grateful for Damn, that's a good one. I've not to feel like I need to try to do a different one. Okay, skip me.
Speaker 3: I think I'm grateful for being able to trust my intuition. I think I finally it is in a place in my life where I don't doubt it anymore ever at all. And because of that, like I've just seen how things in my life have started to flow into my life, how people that are not supposed to be in my life have float out of my life. And even though I do be stressed, like, it's only because like I know, I'm like, it's like everything that I want, everything that I am speaking into existence is on the way. It's just more of like got to get prepared. I know it's coming, you know. And so I just also feel like I'm grateful for my friends, so grateful for the people that I've been able to meet on this journey, like you, and like the people that I've been able to keep in my life for so many years as well, like the tribe that I've built. I have such an amazing group of friends, and I realize that that is not everyone's existence. I realize how difficult it is to make friends when as an adult.
Speaker 4: And I'm awkward.
Speaker 3: I'd be awkward, I don't like some people like misread my awkwardness as like standoffishness, but I am an awkward person, and so I just time I just don't even know what to say. I'm just feeling eugh, but like I'm grateful that I have a group of people that like I don't, I can I can be myself one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I just want to say that right now, just turn to twenty two and I'll be catching all the triple digits because I will remind everyone to make a manifestation. And if you see triple digits, you do the same.
Speaker 2: And I always catch my birthday and.
Speaker 1: It's twenty twenty two. So should we just take a take a second moment everyone, wherever you're at, if you're in the car, don't close your eyes, but just take a moment to visual as the things that you want right now. What it looks like, what it feels like, what it smells like.
Speaker 2: It smells like a mansion, and it smells like.
Speaker 1: Driving what I saw driving up a rich ass driveway, the beach house, my male of Airbnb, skinny dipping in my very heated pool because I don't worried about how much it costs to heat it.
Speaker 3: I see myself getting having sex Dolly style looking over the ocean of my.
Speaker 1: Sanity pool. But like you popped up a little bit out the pool, so it's not the way you knees her in.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm visualizing it a two man threesome.
Speaker 1: Oo girl, this will be a second time for visualizing that I need this, Okay, the first time I hung out with some Maya by the way side, not at her house. This is She's the one who inspired my interest in a male male female because she broke it down so beautifully the way that she would envision her male male female going and now like that totally changed my perception on what that looked like.
Speaker 2: And so actually I'm going to add that to Mike.
Speaker 1: Can you actually give us a brief? Can you brief us on how that's so?
Speaker 2: My fantasy for having two men is not them competing to give me pain, right, but really going off what I need me being the center of intention of like center of attention. And you got one guy kissing me like really slow, while the other maybe is massaging my feed or one of them eating me out and the other one like massaging my scalp or you know, sucking on my nipples to help me like come even harder, and just them working together. And I've added onto the fantasy. I definitely want an interview like I want to interview with my main bay a guy, and I want him to be so firm about it, like are you okay with her? Like how would you eat her pussy? Or yes, it's like leading the interview about me like sorry, like don't need like yeah, like are you going to get from multiple orgasms? It's not you can't be here, like that's that's what we're here.
Speaker 1: For, like you know, walking together.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I'm getting big into this whole submission thing because I'm realizing, like how much power women have.
Speaker 1: You know, do you feel like because you're getting into submission, it's bringing you more into your power?
Speaker 2: I think so, and really accepting that I am bossy and that's okay, and that men that like it will be there and the ones that don't they won't.
Speaker 1: I also think people have the misconception that two men are pleasing you, then they can't both like they are must be submissive men. But like if you find like the right to dominate men who are willing to work together to get to the goal of pleasing you at their best ability and just like giving you a long drawna experience, then it give you such a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, So you know, I had my session with Sir Marvelous, so I saw that he was on the show. Yeah, I definitely told him, and I told, you know, mister Bay that's what they call him over on my Patreon, mister Bay, that I wanted them to both. I want to have an experience with both of them, so I may book another session and have both of them there. Yes, that's I would like to do that.
Speaker 1: I would like to do that too.
Speaker 2: He's seen me get a central massage before, like from a man. No, from well, from pure intimacy, and that was amazing. Has he ever seen you with another man another man?
Speaker 1: No? Is he open to it?
Speaker 2: Well, now, he says, he's starting to get you know, my way of talking.
Speaker 3: About Okay, if you haven't noticed, a Maya has like the most soothing voice. So if this soothing ass a voice is like bliss some baby like, you know, I just really would love some Marvelous to come in and you know, put some fire on my pussy while you.
Speaker 1: Lick my neck.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I'd be like, yes, yes, Tom, Yes, I wanted to sit between a guy's legs while another guy like plays with me.
Speaker 2: So he's like holding my hair and like kind of talking me through it and relaxing, meet your neck, yeah, and telling me like, don't rush my motherfucking nuts saw your ass down, Like you know, I just you know, I have vision, have vision.
Speaker 1: You have to have vision to make it happen and execute what you need to happen. Sometimes you just forget that. You have to be in that moment and really visualize it to like will it to you. You gotta really feel that ship to bring it into the universe. And like last time, to be honest, we did this motherfucking prayer. Erica got a fucking male male fucking massage, and I was super jealous, but then I wasn't.
Speaker 3: It was like Sierra's prayer, but for a ma male female did you record.
Speaker 1: No, We're we're at a party, so it wasn't like a place, so I didn't watch.
Speaker 2: Like that looked.
Speaker 4: If you guys haven't listened, you got to listen to the episode.
Speaker 1: You know what, I don't think we've talked about an episode. It's only on Patreon. Oh really, I think I think we're I think we're nervous.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll go to Patreon and go to listen to our episode with Black Girl's text, and we did this collective prayer to have a male femw and literally that night we went to a sex party and then I got it.
Speaker 1: It was great.
Speaker 4: I was like, thank you God.
Speaker 1: I'm still working on mine because God seems to be out of the office.
Speaker 2: But I've already done enough with you. Okay, let someone else get We.
Speaker 3: Can only grant one a good mom's wish.
Speaker 1: We're not a package. I need my own mail mouth. I was like mad at her what happened because I was jealous, But then I like was like, God, this is so hot that I got into it. I was like, okay, I know, at least that's my friend.
Speaker 2: I know what I'm grateful for.
Speaker 1: What are you grateful for?
Speaker 2: But okay, I'm grateful for confidence because I feel like I did not have it for a long time, and like having it feels good as shit. Okay, like to not second guess yourself. I feel like it solved half of my anxiety issues, just having confidence in being whoever the fuck you are, and like you were just saying that the people that you're an acquired taste for don't want you, and the people that won't even if you fake like somebody else, they still won't want you so be your fuckingself.
Speaker 3: Well, eventually they all figure it out. You can only uphold the facade of even confidence for so long. You know, there's a lot of fake confidence people like. There's a lot of people that and it's like, you know, I believe in the idea that sometimes you have to fake it till you make it. Even in confidence, sometimes you have to pretend like you have it and then one day you wake up and you do.
Speaker 4: But that's you don't just wake up.
Speaker 3: You do the work, yes, and you get there and you make those choices, and you show up for yourself and you get uncomfortable, and then you wake up and then you're like, damn, I'm here.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know. I think, especially coming for three women who are really talking transparently about the male male female they want to have next as soon as possible, I think you think that we are all very confident women and fear free and like, I think even being a like sometimes you can appear confident and it doesn't mean necessarily that the internal is a reflection of that. And I think because we're on here a lot talking our personal, very personal business and maybe not as highly favored or traditional fantasies. People would assume that we're fearless and we're confident, but it has definitely been a journey, and like, especially being women and being sexual women and discussing it, it's not always a walk in the park. There's been a lot of questioning, you know, ourselves, a lot of fear even in doing this, but in doing it continuously and being like, well, it's true, Well I said it. I said it because I mean, like, maybe I'm going to count out ninety percent of the niggas who were like that bitch said what she'll never be my wife? Perfect, I don't need you anyway. Perfect didn't need you in the way anyway. But like, I just think it's taken even for us to have practice in not giving a fuck and just saying this is who I am and it's not going to be for everyone, and like just slowly cutting out those people pleasing traits because I'm a people pleaser. And I think it just starts to develop kind of from like childhood needing attention, trying to fight for attention, and then it develops into your adulthood and you're not realizing you're just trying to please everyone, but you can't.
Speaker 2: And not even pleasing yourself in the midst of doing that. I think that my boundaries have changed because I put myself first, and I realize the people that get weeded out after that. It just shows that you were benefiting from me putting you first. And if you're offended by me choosing myself, then you aren't for me. And I'm really okay with that, And also just understanding that you get one explanation out of me and that's it, because I'm not going to keep explaining to you why my answer is no, or why I don't want to come out or whatever. But I have to pick myself and I have to pick from whatever my energy is at that moment, you know what I mean. So I'm good for canceling. I will cancel on somebody fast and say, oh why, because I want to always show up as best the person that you invite it. And if I'm not being that person or or I'm dragging down the energy because I don't want to be there, why do you want me there? So I'll definitely let you know in advance, I'll reschedule with you. Whatever people cancel on me, know, worries, it's wine it's weed, it's a couch. I'm good like, let me know whenever you're free.
Speaker 1: It takes true confidence to choose yourself and be okay with it. I have been going to therapy because I'm really committed to doing the work.
Speaker 2: That's a bad bage move.
Speaker 1: And I noticed myself making decisions in like relationships that weren't really honoring who I was and like my entirety, and I realize there's something I need to obviously need to dig deeper if I'm in a position with a person that is making me question myself and a part of like the things I've been talking to my therapist about are just like when you really fuck with yourself, When someone comes into your life that doesn't really fuck with you, it takes nothing to cut them off because you're like, you know what the fuck I am? You don't even feel like there's no question is whether I should shrink or change for you, because I already know I'm the shit. But it really if you don't, if you're not in that space to really know you're the shit, it will take time to cut off niggas that you don't have time for. And that's in friendship, that's in family that's in relationships, and and I'm really like learning to better hone in on cutting the trim really fast. And I think women could all benefit from really starting to fuck with themselves so hard that the moment a friend, a bitch, a relative comes in trying to sway whatever your feelings about yourself, you can spot that shit real quick and eliminate it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I think that one of the things about even that card that come back to play is me spoiling myself. I actually date myself first, and it has made a hell of a difference. Like a lot of people are like, what does it mean? How do you get confident?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Those are the questions you get probably like all the time, Right, how'd you become so confident?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Because I'm speaking and you were watching. That doesn't make me necessarily the confidence. It is the work that I'm doing behind the camera. I was doing this afraid. You know, I'm not necessarily afraid anymore. But doing the work means waking up and not picking up my phone first. It means not going out and sitting alone even when I want to be around somebody. Okay, give myself some alone time with it first, and then invite someone over, Otherwise you're not going to be okay by yourself. Being okay by myself is It's where the ideas come from. It's where I can see myself, and when I know how I feel and I'm in tune with me, it means it's less work to get back on track. You ever look up and you're like, I don't even know who the fuck I am anymore, or I'm so lost, Well, guess what I know that People say I'm probably like selfish or self centered. I absolutely am because this is self. This is what fuels everything. This is what makes me a mom that's not trying to traumatize her own child, and this is what is helping break generational curses and become this badass bitch putting myself first because most of our lives were not. We're either listening to other people or you know, trying to fucking figure it out. It's taken twenty nine years for me to get to this point. I'm absolutely self centered. I am at the center of it all, and it takes less work to get back on track when I am off because I'm checking in with myself every fucking day, like every week, and real time you know.
Speaker 1: I sign up for this very sexy Soupson description box called Like a Kitten.
Speaker 4: I love like a Kitten.
Speaker 1: I got a nattier, nice game, a sexy little lingerie teddy and all this fun stuff to help me spice up my love life. Like a Kitten.
Speaker 3: Lets you build your own box with their byob box. You get to choose one item out of each of their six categories. I'm talking toys, beauty products, lubes, cleansers, sexy accessories, and lingerie.
Speaker 1: Right now, Like a Kitten is offering our listeners twenty percent off and free shipping when you go to like a Kitten dot com and enter promo code GMBC to get twenty percent off these incredible boxes. Just go to like a Kitten dot com slash GMBC to get twenty percent off.
Speaker 3: Or enter GMBC at checkout. You guys, you know you've heard me talk about Dipsy. You know how fucking much I love this erotic story app.
Speaker 1: I know you're a dipsy addict.
Speaker 3: It is getting better and better every fucking time. Literally, fuck porn. I don't need porn ever again. I'm team Dipsy all away. It heightened my sexual fantasies.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know I had certain fantasies until I was listening to fucking Malcolm Doming in the basement. And now I'm hooked.
Speaker 4: I told you you, guys.
Speaker 3: Dipsy's an audio app full of short and sexy stories designed to turn you on. And when I say they turn you on, girl, oh sorry.
Speaker 1: Why I got hot and bothered? Jesus.
Speaker 3: It's just such a great tool to use a loan from Asturbation, to use with your partner. There's just so many ways to use the Dipsy app. And that's why I'm so happy that dipsy is offering an extended thirty day free trial when you go to dipsy stories dot com, slash good Moms.
Speaker 1: That's dipsystories dot com, slash good Moms, d I P s e A Stories dot com.
Speaker 4: Amen, I love everything you said about that. I was in the car the other day and I was thinking.
Speaker 2: You look so cute.
Speaker 1: You do it cute a secretary that i'd hire.
Speaker 2: Thank you you like a secretary, But I would not hire you. I cannot be fucking.
Speaker 1: I love it, my boss, and I'm the boss.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I was in the car thinking the other day, I was like, man, I've been so I've been single now for I would say four years. I had a relationship, but it was practice. I was like, I'm thinking, like, which fun I always call it exactly, See, it doesn't count.
Speaker 1: It was practice.
Speaker 3: It was a relationships for the last great it does count in the fact that it was practice and I needed it to happen so that I could work on certain things.
Speaker 4: But I was thinking to myself.
Speaker 3: I was like, damn, Like am I happy by myself right now? Like when I'm sitting here and I'm thinking to myself like I am single? Like, yes, I get lonely and I want love sometimes and I want affection, But like, is me being single like in some way making my life less enjoyable?
Speaker 4: Like do I associate my.
Speaker 2: Something missing?
Speaker 1: Yeah? These are something missing?
Speaker 3: And do I associate my discomfort in anything in my life? Is it because I don't have a partner? And there was a part of me that was like maybe, But then there was a larger part of me that was like no, not really, And then it was like no, bitch, because you know what's on the way. That's the same thing with trusting my intuition of like knowing that, like what is for me is for me, and whether that's a man, whether that is a career, whether that is you know, where I'm going to be to two to five years from now, Like I trust wholeheartedly in wherever, whether I'm not even here anymore, do you know what I mean? Because there's that too, you know, Like none of this shit guarantee, none of it, you know, Like, and I'm morbid, I'm dark. Sometimes I'd be thinking about death and shit. But I was like, even if that is the truth, that's the journey, that's where it's supposed to be. And I was like, I felt felt good in that moment. I felt good knowing that, Like I just trust the process.
Speaker 2: You're not afraid of what's meant to be anymore.
Speaker 4: And I guess part of that is confidence. Part of that is confidence.
Speaker 3: And you know, I think confidence for me is something that's an ongoing battle for me. I feel like a lot of times I feel very confident. Then there's times where I don't. I just don't. And in those moments I accept it and then I go through and ask myself, Okay, what is it actually that's making me feel insecure? Like and do I feel like I'm in competition with someone. Do I feel like, why are they farther along and then me in this in this space? Or is it my body because you know, like you know, my weight fluctuates sometimes and sometimes I feel really snatched and other times I feel like, eh, whatever. And I think that that confidence is always an adjustment. I feel like there are times where you know things will come in and challenge you and you'll have to check yourself. You'll have to check in with yourself and you'll have to I think for me, positive self talk has been like really transformational for me, and it's something that I'm still working on, you know, talking good to yourself and talking out loud to yourself. I mean, honestly, Samaya, when you played me your what is it affirmation? Your sex affirmations that, like I have taken that and started using that as positive self talk for myself. Like actually, I've talked about it in previous episodes, recording myself talking good to myself and listening back to it, because I think a lot of times we don't hear ourselves talk good to ourselves only in our head because that's what the Internet tells us to do. That's what podcasts tell us to do to positive self talk, like, you know, but sometimes I need to hear myself, you know, because I don't hear my voice, and it's just it's an ongoing thing at least for me. But confidence is something that is crucial and transformational, and I think I think it's something that people they need. We need help, we need we really do. We do need help, we do need steps, some of us, I do.
Speaker 1: I think I think it's the practice of constantly saying, fuck the fear, you know. I think, I mean, we've we're all single moms. I mean, you have Bae Wo's mister Bay, but we've all had relationships with men we had kids with and left and that's not I think that's me. Okay, well, you're having to get the record straight. These men be leaving so because they're happy, okay. And and then you guys are good friends and you flip reversed it and you're successful and you're happy and like, but it's true, Like I think, I think sometimes we get so stuck, like in the fear of the ship, that we forget that, like you have to kind of step out on faith a lot of fucking times and trust the flow of the of your you know, intuition and of the universe for for the next steps to happen. And I think you have to constantly be like, fuck the fear, funk what may not happen? Fuck it, I don't know, but we got to do it.
Speaker 2: I think that with confidence, you have to have confidence in being wrong as well. And there are so many like a lot of people see where I'm I am now, but we're talking about three years of mistakes and loneliness and questioning myself and aging like ten fucking years just trying to be fucking successful. Like it's just like, damn, maybe I should just go back to being a regular person, like I could go get a job. And that shit made me sad and I was like, no, I can't, Like this is difficult, but not being myself is more difficult and it's more tiring, and it's just passion like through all of my life now choosing myself because it's like I don't do anything I don't want to do anymore. And that's some really, like that's what I wanted to grow up for. This is what we want to be adults for. I can fuck how I want.
Speaker 3: That's what I mean, honestly, that's what kids do. They don't be wanting to do shit they don't feel like doing, and they don't and they don't like even you, like you went to like if Jamila was on this one on this rant on Instagram the other day and I felt it though, like wanting to wear what the fuck she wanted to wear, and like having conviction about it and stomping around because this is who I am.
Speaker 4: Why won't you just let me be who the fuck I am? Whereas people will.
Speaker 3: Be like, Okay, well, yeah, you're right, Like you're right, this is not who I am, Like okay, fine, I'll wear that, or you know, oh it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Look good, okay yeah, and fit the mode.
Speaker 3: Kids are really like the fucking bosses of the world, like they are so like they just stand in their truth. They stand, they stand by they said what they said, you know, and they're not afraid.
Speaker 1: They're not afraid to demand what they want when they want it without expect like their only expectation is that they're gonna get with there's no fear and to demand it. And I started I had to, I had to reevaluate and looking at it that way because I was catching myself, like, you've asked me for so much shit? You pick I pick you up. You're asking me for shit all day long, you were asking me for shit, Like, don't I look tired to you?
Speaker 2: Scared to tell?
Speaker 1: And then and then it dawned on me. I'm like, of course she's asking you for it. You should be demanding shit too. In life, we are taught we start as a child demanding the shit we want, and then someone says, you're asking for too much. You're asking me for shit all day long. Stop asking me for shit. Be content with what you have. And sometimes that's kids are fucking spoiled and unappreciative. But in life, I think that's a part of the part, like we should adopt that. And maybe it's like I can't give you everything right now. You deserve it, You deserve everything you want and more, but I can't. I don't have the capacity to deliver to you right now at the second. In fact, I need a minute. Can you give me a minute? But it's like, even in the delivery and even in the mindset shift of ourselves and reparenting ourselves is that it's okay to request and demand and want and let people know what the things you want without hesitation and with conviction, and no one should be able to tell you differently, because this is what the fuck I want. I want the fucking filthy rich driveway. Okay, you know what it is.
Speaker 2: I feel like with that part, we're scared to say what we want when it's not normal, when it's different, And almost area of my life is like that.
Speaker 1: Well most of them wouldn't like just jump off a show and be like, oh, we all really want male male female three sums. But guess what.
Speaker 2: So hopefully somebody is watching this and they're like, let me go and tell her.
Speaker 4: Let me go ask because I need to get that, you know.
Speaker 1: You know, they're like, you know what, you're right, And I thought I was a hope for asking, But these bitches up here convicting they need it and they need it now.
Speaker 2: But you talking about people that's judging who's not getting nuts from regular one, regular men. So it's like, of course you think that it's outrageous that I want that, or men thinking it. I don't really give a fuck what you think. It's my nut and I wanted now. But as far as like wanting something different, whatever you want, if you don't see it, you have to have like the energy to create it, to figure out how to do it. I know, for me relationship wise, figuring out I was polyamorous, that one one person, no matter how much I love them, will ever be enough for me. It'll never I'm so like not judgmental that if someone else wanted a partner, my only requirement is that they're cool, Like it's a village. It takes a village, So you can't have a partner that's like, oh well, like as long as I don't know she exists, Like no, we're not doing that shit.
Speaker 1: Like it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make sense. And it's one of the reasons that for me, I don't know if marriage is going to be back on the table. You know, I've had it before and it it just I was. We just were so different, we didn't want the same things, And I think I would have literally been miserable and compartmentalized most of who I am if I was not a polyamorous woman. Like, polyamory has allowed me to meet so many people.
Speaker 1: You know, me and somebody are like the same, We're like get super energized by meeting any people we're just like lovers. She's like, do you have a new lover. I'll listen to you and talk to you about him. No one cares. I care. You love him, just like you loved the last one. I don't know, I understand you, like no is here so many No, for sure, he's a jump flame. I could feel a girl. I'm like, yes, girl, I know it's true.
Speaker 2: And it's real, and it changes, and what I want sexually changes, you.
Speaker 1: Know, And so often we're taught, especially as women, like you can like you, I don't know, like you can. You're you're monogamous and that's it. You know, you're Polly like i'd begamous. I've been a cheater. I've been a cheater. You know how often I've been in a relationship with someone and like, you know who I am starting and then continue in the relationship and they're like, you're not going to find a guy who's going to do that. You're not going to find a guy who's going to like, let you just be out here. Not that I just want to be out here, but if experience experiential fucks come up, I might want to indulge in this experience with this person. And does that mean I love you less know? And does that mean I don't get jealous? No? Does that mean like you're not going to meet someone too? And I'm gonna have to like check my feelings and like, but I'm willing to be like I know it's not perfect, it's not going to be perfect, but let's be human about it and walk through it. And like that you're out how to get and figure out how to get there together, you know. Like that's one thing about me and Orlando, Like I could tell let get anything, literally anything. I can tell me anything, and I'll be jealous for five minutes. And I'm jealous right now anyway, Like you over, I'm like mm hmm, I'm over right now. But like it's just it's really it takes practice and so often, like I've been told I'm not going to find a husband because blah blah blah. You know, you do this, your job, this, you talk about these things, and like guys don't really fuck with that. But it takes the courage. Like I don't really give a fuck with guys fuck with I, fuck with me, and then that guy is going to come as a result of fucking with me because I only want people who are going to meet me at my level. And sometimes it just requires for you to just cut off things that are comfortable. I've said this before, like, sometimes you have friends and relationships that you've had for so long, they have this idea of who you are, and that they can't even see you when you grow, They can't even see when you actually will.
Speaker 4: They will hold you hostage to that person. They will hold you hostage to the person that.
Speaker 1: You used to be, even if that's not unimore, even if it's not something you've actually agreed to, And then you start seeing yourself in that light because that's how everyone else is seeing you. And like I've talked about this before when me and Erica started this and we didn't really know the direction we're going in. We just know we're single moms and we want to have a couple of threesomes and smoke some weed and mind our business and be happy, you know, And is that what happened? That's kind of story. Just do single moms?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: I want to smoke weed and have threesome one does it? One to date freely and I'm kidding, live peaceful.
Speaker 1: Lies, be on fucking hinge. Maybe have a couple of threesomes, drop the kids off, pick them up on Monday. And I had really close friends tell me like, I don't think this is really the Like I don't know if we're I don't know if people are going to fuck with that, you know, I don't know if that lane is something that is realistic if you want to be successful later, Like you know, brands are not going to fuck with you. If you say white bitches, white bitches, white bitches, white bitches, white bitches, I'll say whatever I want, you know. And I have some white bitches that are my friends, and if you my friend, you know, it's not personal. But the point is, it's like I've literally had to There was some when I met Erica. I told Erica, like, we're not long term friends. We haven't been friends for Hella long that we've literally became friends on the podcast in the last three and a half years. But there was a safety and just being showing up as I as I came, and that I knew I could do that, and it required that I paused some of those long term friendships that had been like, oh, you know, you know how melas you know Jamala's you know's gonna get you know, don't take your clothes off, like like, don't take your shirt off. Don't do that when we get there, Okay, like relax, I'm like, I am so sick a bit just telling me to relax. This is me relaxed.
Speaker 4: I am relaxed.
Speaker 2: I am relaxed.
Speaker 4: I'm relaxed.
Speaker 3: Topic now I'm uncurt and now I'm not relaxed because my clothes are on.
Speaker 1: This is rerue.
Speaker 2: I think that what you said it goes back to what are we still calling this? Fuck the fear, which is do it? Do it scared? Do it when you don't know what it looks like, because at the end of the day, you don't want to got to live there, goddamn life like and at the end of the day, so what if people don't FUCKU with what you're talking about? It's hello people that didn't fuck with the fact that I sugg dick for a living.
Speaker 1: And I wish we could stopped saying that because you don't get sound you so much, but it's not what you do. You teach people how to suck dick for a living, well, I have.
Speaker 4: To suck you said you such silicone for a living?
Speaker 2: See that don't sound like let's book her is?
Speaker 4: That's not that sexy? It don't sound it's like silicone for a living.
Speaker 2: Yes, so you know I have sex or whatever, teach sex or whatever for a living, and a lot of people that didn't fuck with it are the same people that's in my dms now either wanting an interview or oh, can you give me something because you trust me, because you know I'm not going to judge you as you were judging me, right, Like why do you even give a fuck what anybody else is doing? And why do you give a fuck if they give a fuck what you're doing, Like they can't beat your as well? If they can, then maybe that's your issue. But if you can't be my ass at this point, it's like what you're not paying my bills? Like I'm not scared. I'm just I'm not scared anymore, and I'm not scared of myself and my potential and what could be because betting on myself has been the best turnout of every move I've made ever since doing think about it. If you're living a life and you're doing something one hundred percent, I know for a fact that I'm going to get one hundred percent back of what it's supposed to be. But when you're making these other moves in lives for other people, you're half asking them because you don't want to do it, and that's why you're getting half assed results. I show up one hundred and ten percent as Somaya, and I get one hundred and ten percent back, And it's looking like that. And started the business with three and a half years ago. I didn't really start choosing myself until a year ago. And that's a year ago when everything changed. Y'all have seen Sexual Essentials, but I started Sexual Essentials on a credit card, you know what I mean? No money, no nothing, just figuring it out and life will meet you where you're at. You got to do the work, though, What do you think it was a year ago that really just that's something turned for you? Was it something specific or was it just kind of like starting to really see the success of your business grow. Maybe it's like eighteen months ago. So when my husband left, he literally was just like, I think that you're amazing, but I am not happy. He was like, our life is good and I'm not happy in it. And resentment came and so I realized that I didn't want to. I didn't want to be the one to leave because I believed in marriage right, and I honestly think for that last year we were tussling back and forth with basically like knowing that this isn't working, but coming from households of marriage and feeling like we can't get a divorce though. And then it's like in this world, when you tell people, oh I'm just not happy, you know what they tell you, well, sometimes marriage isn't always happy, and da da da da da. No, in my best self, he wasn't happy with me, and that's only making me feel bad about myself because this is a person that I love that thinks of me that way. And I literally told him I understand and thank you so much for telling me. And bitch, I've been off the chain ever fucking since. And not because it's like, oh, well i'm single now. No, it was like there were things I wasn't doing in my business that I wanted to do simply because I knew that he kind of was judging me or you know what I mean, and it's just like with nobody judging me, it was just like I'm never going back to that again, feeling like I have to do what if you don't love the person that I am, then move the fuck on.
Speaker 1: Period. Why are you.
Speaker 2: Trying to change me? I'm not trying to change you.
Speaker 1: That's not love. If you're in a relationship with someone and that their love is circumstantial, if you do this, then we can be that. Then like, if what that's my thing? If what I do naturally it just makes me happy doesn't also make you happy. We're probably not aligned in that. I'm not saying that, like relationships don't require like compromise, but I'm gonna want to naturally do the compromise if I don't, if I feel.
Speaker 3: Like it's hurting me like they I feel like people wrap compromise and so many packages.
Speaker 1: A bullshit package where like that it's.
Speaker 3: Like manipulation shows up in a package that says compromise on it.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And it's just like you have to be able to kind of know the difference, and you do know the difference. Your body tells you every time. I think we deny, like like we deny our intuition, We deny like the basic functions of how our bodies react to certain things. That are said to us, the things that you know, when we lay next to someone and we feel like something ain't right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and even and especially even in sex.
Speaker 4: You know, I think, like you know, when the compromise is not it's not you, it's something you can't compromise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this just isn't working. And we're scared to start over. We're scared of what other people think when we start over, and we're scared to be wrong. I be loud and wrong because the mistakes is really how I got to the thing that worked, and I need to fail hard and good. So I know, without a doubt in my mind, Oh no, that was not for me. When you kind of do stuff a little bit, then you kind of think and later, well, what maybe if I would have went a little bit harder. Maybe I don't have No. Maybe it's because everything that I'm doing, i'm doing it because I super believe in it, and if it don't work, it's not even in my mind. No, no, no, no, that's how I feel about anal No. No, no, you know I do. But it was it was a long It was a long no for a long time, but I was like, fuck it, we just got to do it, and I did it, and it was she went towards.
Speaker 1: She walked towards the fear. I walked towards.
Speaker 2: But it was a good. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: It's also like I think women are taught to be safe and and that's so it's our human nature. But feels secure, what feels safe, But sometimes safety will keep will keep you small, betting small and sacrificing your happiness. Like when me and Erica first started Good Moms, probably like six months in, I was dating this young guy in Jersey. A bitch got pregnant and I was like, he really wanted me to have this baby we had just started. Erica was like trying to fake be supportive. You can do whatever you want, but I just don't know. And I he has a job that he saved ten thousand dollars once, so he's secure. I was like, probably not in a good place, and I wasn't. I'd only been single for like two years and my last, my last, my last baby, daddy. This is so good. I also want to talk about growth, because I never talked about this on the show because I was too embarrassed to admit that this was happening. About what was happening, even though I was talking about all this other ship. But he was one of those guys who were not really understanding the vision. He was like, he's like, you should just move to New Jersey and be with me. And I was like, okay, I really waited a long, right, I'm gonna be a fucking New Jersey housewife.
Speaker 4: So my I was like so drinking.
Speaker 1: I was like, we're gonna do the podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna move hear Eric she was.
Speaker 1: She wasn't good at faking it because we weren't as close yet, so she was like trying to be like supportive, but the point I.
Speaker 4: Was supportive, but she knew that was hired of everyone's shit.
Speaker 3: She knew was a dumb ass idea because it was looked like I seem like I'm a bitch. I just knew that, Like I knew that you were going to make the decision you were going to make. I was just going to be support what I mean, I wasn't I'm never going to tell someone what to do in their life. I knew that Jamila was going to make the choice that she was going to make. I also knew that, like we were onto something, and like I also knew that she knew that you know and like open.
Speaker 2: That she does what you want.
Speaker 1: But I literally had to bet on myself. I was like, it was new. Nobody understood what we were doing. It wasn't popular opinion. They're like, how are you going to make money? I was like, I don't know. Don't ask me those kinds of questions. I'm just telling my business on the internet right now. Okay, let's just start going to lean to big places. Mom, Okay, everybody needs to know about my three sons for my success to happen. But literally, my ass was so fucking I felt it so deeply in my spirit at already I had a baby with someone I knew for years. It did not work out. I remembered the feeling of being miserable and feeling stuck, and the courage it took me to get up out of that shit, and it took so fucking much to cut it off that Like, as I was falling, like sinking back into that place with this new nigga who had a job, I was like, you guys have a job. But I was just like, and I literally waited so long. I was like, are're gonna have a baby? I'm gonna have a family, and like literally, I was like, I can't do this. And I went to the fucking clinic and they're like, this is the last day that you can do this.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh.
Speaker 1: I was in the lobby like should I leave? Should I leave? Should I stay? Should I leave? Stay? Stay? Say? And I was like something rooted my fucking ass in that waiting seat and I did not get the fuck up. I'm like, bitch, if you leave today, there's no coming back. But I knew in that moment, something deep in my gut told me, and I asked God. I was like, give me a fucking sign, and that nigga was like, you should have an abortion. I was like, perfect, no, I'm glad. I agree. I was like, made that appointment so quick. But looking back, bitch, I would have a four year old in February trip and.
Speaker 3: You may not have Maybe I don't know, maybe you wouldn't have moved there. Maybe you would have moved there, Maybe you wouldn't have maybe we would have had the baby, maybe you wouldn't have, but we could have still possibly still had good moms. You would have just been good moms with two kids. And I would have had one start over, it would be a different conversation. But yeah, I think that.
Speaker 1: The safety, that the illusion of safety is literally almost made me bet against myself, bet against my gut. And it's a crazy idea starting a podcast. There is no money for forever a lot of time, so it didn't make sense. But in my body and in my spirit, it made sense. And I had no idea what was happening or what was going to happen. But thank fucking God that I have a supportive friend and that I something in me is like I can't. I can't do the same, not bet on myself twice. I've gotten out of the situation once. There's no way in fucking hell I'm about to get in this position twice because of me and then have to live with the circumstances of knowing in my gut I didn't really want to do something but pleasing someone else because it seemed safe and it seemed like, oh, I have the house and a nigga and whatever I thought I was going to be fucking having. But now I'm having three sums and going to sex parties. So woo.
Speaker 2: Just said all that to say, don't have to say.
Speaker 1: Look at my best life.
Speaker 2: But not only that.
Speaker 3: I mean, have a brand that you know is successful. You are like following your dreams. You are painting and designing the life you want. You have ideas and you know we make them happen, you know what I mean, and in such a more fulfilling way than the tending.
Speaker 1: Than that would have been.
Speaker 3: So I mean that's a testament to yes, betting on yourself even when, like you said, it didn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: And not questioning who you are. You know, there's so much great. He told me one time, that same guy. He's like, yeah, I dated this girl and she told me she went to have a male male female relationship I mean threesome. I was like, oh, that's pretty dope. What'd you say? He's like, I would never make her my girl, Nigga, that's why I can't be girl. I gotta know she's on this something. Can you cute? She found somebody. But it's just like if I would have been like, that's not a normal fantasy to have. You're right, that kind of girl doesn't deserve to be married. Fuck that. But no, bitch, this is who I am. This is how I'm coming and hot and like that's the only way to be. You gotta be one hundred and ten percent yourself or none of that shit. You know, like, no one can make you you. No one defines you, not no nigga, not a relationship, not no mom or dad. Like we're grown now and I would just hate. One of my biggest things is like, imagine if something happens to me today and I'm like, fuck should I could have would have? But I did because so and so said or someone told me not to do that, Like I what if I would have been like, you're right, I said, white bitches too many times on that first episode. Let's just shut the whole shit down.
Speaker 2: You got you gotta you gotta be willing to lose big. But whoever said in the beginning you when you bet on yourself and you bet big, you win big. That's real as well, And I'm not I don't think that any of us are telling you to just go out and do something reckless. Make calculated decisions, but for the decisions that you want. Sometimes the road less traveled is just better, or the road that hasn't even been created yet, it's yours because it's time for you to create that shit you know, like it has discipline or even just starting over, like whatever the fuck you need to do. Being happy is some real flex ass shit because so many people are unhappy. And it don't mean I'm happy one hundred percent of the time all day, every fucking day, but almost every day I'm like, thank fucking god that nigga left me, like thank god, like I started this bent, thank God I sucked dick for a living like it works, and by ID be grateful. But if.
Speaker 1: A living, we wouldn't be here.
Speaker 2: We wouldn't be here. You all were talking about relationships, and I definitely have to say it out loud. I am yearning to date another couple, Like it's very yearning. Yeah, because we're putting it out here for the January manifesting things. Yes, I'm yearning for that. I think like watching another couple be in love and then like it's not really my responsibility is like sexy as fuck.
Speaker 1: I feel like attaching yourself to a very loving couple manifests love for you. I know a couple who the wife was a unicorn before she met her husband, and that couple, that married couple was really rooting for her and manifesting for her to meet that husband and she did, you know. And I just think people like miss have a misconception of really the beauty of being around a true love that's trusting and loving and is so open that they can embrace you in their relationship and it can really cultivate like that love effect. Yeah, you see it, You see it's possible, So you attract that for yourself.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you don't have to always be the main character in the love story. But understanding what turns you on, even I feel like has pushed me to sexual limits that I didn't even think was possible, and just saying it out loud, like because when you say it out loud, you're gonna find somebody else who's with that shit, you know, So just getting used to saying that outlanders, thinking, yeah, people look at you like you're crazy sometimes, but like, shit, I wouldn't mind it.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, how long it's to say out loud, I want to have a male male female for so long that's not my fantasy. That's not my fantasy. And then I was like, it is my fantasy and I should yell it from the rooftops.
Speaker 2: And I still need to have my all girl threesome and I need to what else do I need to do? I got shit to do in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I think it's so cool that we are in a space now. I mean, obviously, I know that there's a lot of women who are listening that are.
Speaker 4: Like, Wow, these bitches are crazy. But and then there's some that are like.
Speaker 2: Damn, like I want that shit too.
Speaker 1: I want that this is your permission as to do whatever I feel however you want to feel, yeah.
Speaker 3: And that we can have these conversations, and that there's even like resources like like like field, like dating apps that allow you to be yourself and show up as yourself off the off the gate, and that there's so many people on that app that feel safe, even comfortable. It lets you know that there are so many people out there, yes, that want that want that weird, freaky, freaky kinky shit that you saw on a porn one time that you've been waiting to do on someone or or you didn't.
Speaker 1: Think that anyone was doing.
Speaker 3: I think that like sex is so human and all the kinks are so human, whether or not I want to explore them or not. Like for me, I'm not interested in polyamory. You know, that's not that's not my vibe.
Speaker 1: I do. I do I subscribe to monogamy.
Speaker 3: No, not really, but I feel like I love that for you, I love that for her, I love that for everyone. I believe that everyone should be able to experience the type of love, the type of sex that they that they want, because guess what, y'all were only here for a limited amount of time.
Speaker 4: It's crazy, And.
Speaker 1: I don't maybe have the responsibility of like owning someone or limiting their their pleasure, Like.
Speaker 3: It goes so fast, life goes so fast, like and when you're gone, I mean, I don't.
Speaker 4: I believe that energy never dies.
Speaker 2: Should ever let me smoke on camera?
Speaker 3: I believe that energy never dies. But like this experience right now, me and this body you and this body you and this body, like this is it?
Speaker 1: Do it? Do it all.
Speaker 2: I'm with the ship.
Speaker 1: Don't let anyone or any fucking beliefs limit that shit because it's it's such a waste, It's such a waste of time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, if you want to make a career sucking dick and teaching women how to fucking take charge of their sexual power, like do that ship, Like Samaya, Like what you do, Smaya is so important the Lord's work. It is really important.
Speaker 2: I really trying to get into heaven over here.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're doing it is the Lord's work.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying that. I guess what's gonna be waiting for you when you get there, Fu.
Speaker 3: And a little chair of just following you around sprinkling dust on your head all day, because it is like you are changing women's and men's lives and changing the lives and relationships for people and couples, and and that is so important, and that is so part of like I think, I think the journey of becoming confident, being able to know what you want, being able to ask for what you want, I think a lot of it does start with sex, you know, and same with us, Like I'd like fucking two moms talking about sex on the internet, talking about mental health, talking about our kids, having posts about dildo's next to kids, next to like how much we love I fucking love my daughter so.
Speaker 1: Much because this is my life life, this.
Speaker 4: Is the existence of who I am. I like sex, I love my kid, I like to look cute.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to figure it out, you know, Like I'm an entrepreneur. I want to build businesses, I want to smoke weed like I want to do all those things and I should be able to do that. And I think it's really important for people to see women that are multifaceted and inspire them.
Speaker 4: So sorry, that's it, that's my spiel, that's my soul.
Speaker 1: That was beautiful, that's beautiful, honey. My wife is so smart. God God, I have such smart wives money and she has nice titties and I'm trying like looking badasses nice titties. Thank you, ladies for this episode. I love you guys.
Speaker 2: So what's our? What's our? What's our? What do we want people to take away? Be a boss sazed bitch and do you guy? Or be a boss sass dick.
Speaker 1: The affirmation is do you boo? Do you boo? You boo?
Speaker 2: Confidently? Just do it anyway. Please remember yourself, good God, Please remember yourself.
Speaker 1: And if you don't remember, it goes somewhere alone to figure that shit out and without the voice or opinions of others.
Speaker 2: I did a thing the other day, though I do got to tell you about it. So I got this foot massage or thing. It was like self love from Amazon, and it massages your feet like really really good, but like really really good, like it feels like a man is rubbing your feet. And I got my toy and I made myself come with at the same time as it was rubbing my feet, so it felt like I was getting a foot rube while I was like having my gosh, it was amazing. I feel like I'm always trying to do something, so it feels like I'm getting sucked by two people.
Speaker 1: Can you can you? We're gonna have to drop that link of that foot mascle.
Speaker 2: We need to have y'all sign up so they can give y'all some money because that shit was amazing. The thing was like on sale from like the Black Friday, so it was like maybe like two hundred bucks, so's yes, so that it was on sale. I put my feet in it. And this is another good thing about having a long time You can do weird ass orgasm shit, okay. And I was sitting on my couch, don't sit on my couch, sitting on my couch, and my feet were like this, and I got my toy and I was like, oh, this feels so fucking good, Like I could just imagine having a nut, and I was like, fuck it. Put out the toy and with the couch up. It was a good nut. I stayed there for three times. I had to run that ship back there for three times, three nimes, three nuts. I was like, bitch, this is this is why they pay you to be a bus.
Speaker 1: And you were experimenting for the people. Okay, for the people.
Speaker 2: I'm doing it for you, okay, and anything that feel good. I just try to figure out can I add a net to that.
Speaker 1: That makes sense? Yeah? Pleasure own pleasure.
Speaker 2: Know.
Speaker 4: I just remember the title of our last episode was Fear of the Nut.
Speaker 1: Was the fear fear?
Speaker 2: Like we got I got to come back on your patreons. We can talk about our summer six.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do it.
Speaker 2: We need to do that. Get people some of the tips, like because your orgasms can always.
Speaker 4: Be better if you don't follow somebody on Patreon, what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 1: Follow the Patreon and follow sexual Senseles there.
Speaker 3: You will thank us later, like you will learn so much. It will change your life. I know how to suctic way better. Now it's confirmed. I've gotten compliments.
Speaker 1: I told them this. The winchow Wiper is the thing that is the thing, and then the yawn just don't don't give them too much. But the thing definitely taking my skills from mediocre to a high level. Well, can you tell the people were find you?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? You guys can find me in their bid Okay, no for us. So my website is the sexual Essentials dot com or you can find me on Instagram at sexual Essentials and all my links are in my bio. And so I teach dick suckon, dick riding, masturbations, squirting, manifesting with your orgasms, everything and all the tough conversations too. So like if you've never had an orgasm and stuff like that, I teach on how to have those conversations. There is nothing that you can't talk about. It's just probably how you're saying it. So that's pretty much too. We're about to go get high, getting drunk.
Speaker 1: What are we doing?
Speaker 3: We all know to find us Good Mom's Bad Choices on all platforms. Make sure you follow us on Twitter. That's good Mom Underscore bad Girl and.
Speaker 1: They rate and review this episode. Please join our Patreon as well Patreon dot com, backslash Good Mom's Bad Choices and I hope you see you bitches in Costa Rica. Oh my gosh, I have to say on, oh my god, bitches women. Sorry, just kidding. I'm respectful, all right.
Speaker 4: Well, we'll catch you guys next week.
Speaker 1: Bye bye, Ella, J Solo baa recorder Lalosla. Then let's just say as By Lamoiselle Runzula