Speaker 1: Hello, Andrew, Welcome to Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Serial Killers?
Speaker 1: Is October?
Speaker 2: Is it October?
Speaker 1: What the hell? Calendar? Thirty one two? Today's October third? Wow, that's insane. Yeah, as we're listening to this, I'm outside of my lawn putting up Halloween decorations.
Speaker 2: Cool, which leads me to, no, you're not, And I'll tell you why, because you listen to these things the minute they come out on not.
Speaker 1: No, that's not true. I don't. Sometimes I'll do the bull chat, but serial Killers I like to listen to, like while I'm doing things. So I'm probably decorating the lawn right now, which leads me to this apology because this week was supposed to be the Halloween episode, but Danielle was a bit under the weather so she couldn't join us, and we wanted to make sure she was here for Halloween, of course, because that is her holiday. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Plus we haven't pre recorded as much as that we should. We're very behind.
Speaker 1: We are behind. So next week, promise next week will be the Halloween episode. Oh spooky? Not really? Okay, So this week you're gonna like, are you gonna.
Speaker 2: Give me any production to put into the box?
Speaker 1: Can we hit a thing.
Speaker 2: You want to.
Speaker 1: Just any any open? Yes?
Speaker 2: I don't like that one, all right, I don't.
Speaker 1: All okay, thank you, Wilford. Welcome to Serial Killers. We're gonna have some cereal. You're ready for the new one, Andrew? This one is enfuego, which means I'm going to be.
Speaker 2: Spicy cereal.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Why you know about this one? No? I don't. I don't pay attention.
Speaker 2: You're right, Scott. I'm just mindless and only here for the ride. It's about time you admitted it.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh listeners deserve that. Oh my god, what is wrong with your box?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Look at that? She's got dimples? Oh?
Speaker 1: I dropped it on the bike trail. That's a carton. I didn't know what you were talking about. That's in a milk box. What I didn't know you were talking about. It's a cart and that's a milk carton.
Speaker 2: What were you saying that buck? I just don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what you meant. Check it out, Andrew, cinefuego toast crunch.
Speaker 2: Are you really supposed to have this with milk?
Speaker 1: Yes? Because hot spicy things you're supposed to cut with dairy. I don't want this we're talking about it's gonna be nasty. Why naturally flavored sweet and cereal?
Speaker 2: Okay, I just don't think this is right. It seems wrong. Why cause spicy things for breakfast?
Speaker 1: Sweet cinnamon heat? This is basically like eating a red hot with milk. Sorry, I just get it heat and it smells like a red hot.
Speaker 2: I'm getting limited.
Speaker 1: Listen, I've get it the hot candy, right.
Speaker 2: I am just a give and I love cinnamon. I just don't know if I want this with milk. Something about mixing it with milk doesn't seem okay to me.
Speaker 1: This is basically like crushed up red hot on cinnamon toast crunch.
Speaker 2: It just doesn't seem like something that you should ever have for breakfast.
Speaker 1: Done well, okay, if you can have something spicy for breakfast, I mean, if you want me to get a bag of what are those things called? Damn it? Why can I think the.
Speaker 2: Uh flaming hot cheetos?
Speaker 1: Oh, the talkies to get a bag of talkies.
Speaker 2: And I'm not a Takies fan.
Speaker 1: I'm not either.
Speaker 2: I try and I try, and I just am not a fan.
Speaker 1: Taki taki, taki taki. Ready? It literally it's hot oh my god, I feel it in the back. It literally tastes like red hot cereal.
Speaker 2: It's just just dumb.
Speaker 1: There's it's like, oh my, it's spicy.
Speaker 2: It is a little spicy.
Speaker 1: There's it's like powdered red hot candy ground up really fine and put on cinnamon toast crunch.
Speaker 2: It's just dumb.
Speaker 1: It's spicy.
Speaker 2: Like I don't like the premise of this cereal. I'm not getting behind it. Nobody wants this. Why would you release it?
Speaker 1: Because it's a thing?
Speaker 2: Did somebody send this to us?
Speaker 1: No? I bought it, Okay, I'm sorry, my apologies. Our friend and good listeners, Scott bought this for us. He facetimed me from the store. O nice and he said have you had this before? And I said, oh my god, you finally found it and he got it for us.
Speaker 2: Well, then, Scott, I want to say this, Yeah, thank you, Scott. I'm sorry. It's just not for me. This gets this. I would rank this. I know I didn't throw it up, but I'm just mad at the premise of it. So I'm giving this a spoon.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, I'm not going to go that low. I don't like it because I don't love really hot spicy things like this, And it's definitely not for breakfast. This could be a snack at a football game or something.
Speaker 2: Snack at a football game. Yeah, what football game are you going to with cinnamon toast crunch that's spicy?
Speaker 1: Put in a ball and put other things in it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: A trail mix, Yeah, spicy trail mix.
Speaker 1: Sure, it's hot. You feel that?
Speaker 2: Also, what was that face?
Speaker 1: You feel it? It's really hot.
Speaker 2: I'm over it. I'm wondering what you're doing. No, what we need to do for a bowl chat? What I'm gonna get us? The one chip challenge?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: We need to do it on camera.
Speaker 1: Not doing it? Why, I'll get it. They have it at the seven eleven. There's a warning sign on it.
Speaker 2: I know there's one in there.
Speaker 1: Garret brought that one in.
Speaker 2: I know. If you get it, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: Really Yeah, okay, my ten dollars for one chip?
Speaker 2: I know because it's that spicy Sam Stavros who we used to work.
Speaker 1: With, Yeah, she did.
Speaker 2: Do you do you know? The hot ones? The guy came up here to do an interview on the morning show. He does like all different hot sauces and you have to get oh, yes, and he does interviews. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, she did one at her house. You bought all the hot sauces and we did them. I had when I'm not even lying to you, maybe like the smallest little piece of chicken that had all the hot I could not get through all of them. Yeah, I maybe had like six of them because it was that spicy.
Speaker 1: I don't put hot sauce on anything. I'm just not a fan of it. I don't need it. I like, like, that's to me, that's not flavor, that's heat.
Speaker 2: I can handle spice, but this get reaches a point where it's not enjoyable. It just hurts.
Speaker 1: All right, But.
Speaker 2: I'll do the one chip challenge.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what, I'll try it to I don't care what. Hell yeah, I'll try it.
Speaker 2: Just we rope into this one.
Speaker 1: What was I watching with the hot Oh? Do you watch Cobra Kai?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Well Robbie was down in Mexico and like he had to eat this the hottest pepper on the Like it came out in like a safe or something like it was not crazy at hottest pepper ever you know, and and and to win whatever he was gonna win. I mean, he faked it, but he ate it, and the other guy like went bananas. But it's like it was the hottest pepper in the world.
Speaker 2: I did a Carolina Reaper once, and let me tell you something, not great. I remember the ride home from Cleveland the next day. Not great. The rest stup that I had to stop at not great, I.
Speaker 1: Bet, because you know what, it hurts the on the other end too.
Speaker 2: It was honestly the most uncomfortable I've ever been in my life.
Speaker 1: When something so spicy goes on in it literally burns your rectum on the way out. It burns it. It burns up fun.
Speaker 2: But anyway, let's do the one chip challenge.
Speaker 1: Cool coo cool?
Speaker 3: Okay, fine, shit, shit, Can I see this for a second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bought the cereal guys.
Speaker 1: So let me premise this by saying, about a year ago, I saw this on the shelf. Okay, we've had frosted flakes with marshmallows before. We did it a couple of years ago when it came out, and so I kind of thought nothing of this. It appeared to me that the box was just a repackaging job of can you just reach back through this mess and grab that the light blue box right there? See frosted flakes with marshmallows, And so I just assumed that it was the same thing, just repackaged. But now it says with vanilla flavored marshmallows, whereas the other one just says with marshmallows. And the shapes are slightly different. There's a tiger paw and whatever. But then I checked the UPC code and they're different. So are you okay over there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I'm good.
Speaker 1: All right, So I guess it is slightly different, so we'll try it.
Speaker 2: What the hell I'm I said, let's do this for the podcast.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I thank you for buying it. I bought it at a Walgreen. I mean, just why, FYI you know your information. I had seen this quite some time ago. Okay, that's cool, but I didn't buy it. You probably went on the webs Did you go on the website or you just you just kind of thought that we didn't do this.
Speaker 2: No, I yeah, I saw it on Serial KILLERSPC dot com.
Speaker 1: We didn't do it, but it said frosted flakes with marshmallows on the website. So you just assumed that because it was vanilla flavored marshmallows, it was slightly different. Yes, okay, you assume wrong. No, I think you're probably right because I had it in my hand too, and I said, wait a minute, it's we've had this.
Speaker 2: Andy probably just doesn't know.
Speaker 1: Oh here, so you will you covered it with the.
Speaker 2: Box because it's in fuego. Wait, you never raided the Cinnamento's crunch.
Speaker 1: Oh two bowls. I like it, but it's really not breakfast. I don't taste any vanilla really in the marshmallows. But it's like cooling my mouth, which I like.
Speaker 2: What this should just Roscha Blakeman marsh mellows right, which is right here? Yeah, I'm not. I just want to have a marshmallow.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's all I need.
Speaker 1: No, just try it.
Speaker 2: Why do I have to try it?
Speaker 1: Try it because you're good with that.
Speaker 2: I don't want to try it.
Speaker 1: Well, you're the one that bought it, that thought it was different, So go ahead and try the other. I'm gonna give it four balls. It's a pretty good cereal.
Speaker 2: It's nice, different sweet, it's different.
Speaker 1: Is it a little different? Yeah?
Speaker 2: This is sweeter.
Speaker 1: Which one this one? Which one mine? The new one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean the one you just ate expired in April of twenty twenty one, so I mean it's gonna be a little bit different.
Speaker 2: I wonder one of the marshmallows were like dust no soft? Yeah, it's gross. I hate that this.
Speaker 1: One has a number on the top of the box, which means it was during COVID because I just to send them to your house and I would number the bags. Remember that.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm giving this four bowls in a spoon. I like frost of flakes this one. Maybe it's the marshmallows being sucky. But hold on, I need to go to zero KILLERSPC dot com for a sec. Oh, I don't know what marshmallow I just date. What was the soft one? Is that from the old one?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh? Great?
Speaker 2: Enjoy now you know what I feel. Where do I go to search cereals frosted flakes? You should learn that website, pal, I'm I did. It was very easy to navigate, I know, because there's not much there. Scott did a great job, he did.
Speaker 1: Thank you to him. You're the best. I love when he texts us during the day. I'll be out riding my bike. I'll be like, what's this?
Speaker 2: It always makes me happy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I smile when he text us because he's a sarcastic person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was an at home episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course it was.
Speaker 2: You could listen to this one. It was June twelfth, twenty twenty. Other ratings on There Go Love Tony's reboot of the ratings on there Yeah, we all gave it four balls.
Speaker 1: Oh look at that. So it's about the same, except you give it four balls.
Speaker 2: He was a co host.
Speaker 1: Yeah, four balls. Yeah, all right, So did we take a break yet, No, I'll'll be back right after this. Yes, and we're back.
Speaker 2: Just had to get something in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta get another cup because I just wasted.
Speaker 2: What's this last one going to be?
Speaker 1: Can you pull up Jennifer love Hewett please?
Speaker 2: I already know what bar naked?
Speaker 1: Yes, bear naked. I was gonna do a listen. I was gonna do a listener.
Speaker 2: But taste it, take it it.
Speaker 1: Well, this one you may not want to taste. I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: The guy who made Baar Naked granola cereal was on Survivor he lost. Yeah, well I mentioned that every time I see it.
Speaker 1: So this is this is banana nut. Yes, I know you like banana things. I do not like banana things. I like, but that's makes this a fun I like bananas. I do not like banana things.
Speaker 2: What did you really need to use this as a visual prop?
Speaker 1: Well, the adience there just happened to be a banana sitting on the table.
Speaker 2: I'm likes bananas. He does not like bananas.
Speaker 1: I don't like banana flavored things. And you know what when you get the trail mix and there's banana.
Speaker 2: Chips in it, Oh, I love banana chips.
Speaker 1: I do not smell it. That's very banana. I smell bananas and I smell to smell walnuts. They're walnuts in here, and pecans, pecans, please, pecans I don't like.
Speaker 2: We also have to call Carl and Anthony hold and there's like they wanted to chat with us. There are a whole walnuts insane. Yeah, they wanted to chat with us about what. I don't know, just a text.
Speaker 1: I think it was a business thing. Maybe you shouldn't call them.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not gonna call them now. I'm just gonna say, hey, guys, you don't chat, why don't you call them?
Speaker 1: Okay, call them, see what they want. We could eat some bare naked granola. Okay, let's call them. Are they doing their twitch thing?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Carla, Carla, Cayla?
Speaker 1: All right, so real quick, banana not.
Speaker 2: Is this gonna work? Will she pick up? Carla? Please leave your message to zero.
Speaker 1: You could just hit the beap, but we would just said something that's right going about?
Speaker 2: Why didn't she want to pick up her phone?
Speaker 1: Do it again? Now? Okay, because they're doing that thing? Are they? Maybe not? Now if we go straight to voice, which is yeah, is that one? I wanted to make sure because if the voicemail comes on again, I gotta turn it down, she'll see it's us and she'll talk.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It seems like now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, she's deciding right now should we talk to them? Watch that's what she's thinking.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they would have put us on by now.
Speaker 2: They're sitting in there doing their show.
Speaker 1: They're trying to think of how they can incorporate us into their show. Thank you on No, no, don't no, don't end it, don't end it. I'd put it down. No, why did you do that? I want to leave a message. Oh you do, Yes, that's why I turn it down. The phone number. Just forget it. Oh no, it's fine. I was gonna.
Speaker 2: I wasn't catching on.
Speaker 1: I was gonna leave a snarky message. It's fine.
Speaker 2: I love leaving snarky messages.
Speaker 1: It's fine. Sorry, Carla, you missed my snarky message because Andrew kept hanging up. I don't understand why, because I wasn't paying attention, of course, not so what do you new fangled?
Speaker 2: You dead?
Speaker 1: I don't taste that much banana. It smells like banana more than it tastes like banana.
Speaker 2: That dude's like banana, buddy.
Speaker 1: There's whole nuts in there, like whole nuts. I don't want, okay, full almonds, full walnuts. I have thoughts, Okay, I want to love it more whole grey notes. But I feel, honey.
Speaker 2: Like you're saying it has too much distraction canola oil. I just want to eat my damn banana with granola.
Speaker 1: I don't chips like coconut.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Open it is in a salt almonds on me walnuts.
Speaker 2: If I'm trying to eat this and a whole damn walnut just slips on.
Speaker 1: By maple syrup, brown rice, banana, pure flax seeds, natural flavors in a lot going on. I don't hate it, and I thought I would because I don't really like banana stuff. You know that two balls in a spoon, it's not horrendous.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it three bowls. I would like this to be redone, less nuts, more granola, and I think that would make it better.
Speaker 1: I tell you why, I'm semi okay with it because it's actually real bananas. Yeah, if you go back to like the very first or second episode we ever did the banana cream, banana cream frosted flakes, disgusting? That was fake bananas. Yeah. I don't like artificially flavored banana things, yes, especially so whatever.
Speaker 2: Who's that?
Speaker 1: Hey, Josh Squirrel? So that's it. I guess the time we're time? We have we could do a listener cereal? I have one?
Speaker 2: Should we see if Josh wants to eat a cere with us?
Speaker 1: Let's go say no that you gotta just set up on the microphone. No, why don't we just have no Andrew? Please, I'm begging you. Why don't we just set him? We'll have him in for another episode, another time, I promise. I like Josh. He's busy eating anyway. I just saw munching on some stuff.
Speaker 2: Was it the Louis Thomlins and cookies?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Here look at this here read this card Andrew.
Speaker 2: Okay, hi, serial killer. That was a box, by the way, I picked these up on a recent trip to Italy. Thank you, Hotel Royal Victoria, Breakfast Buffet, Crunch Flana.
Speaker 1: All right, so choose.
Speaker 2: One log Oh this is from the Como Lake Como.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there's a Familia is the brand. There's chocolate, granola, berry, granola corn flakes or shar fruit mussili. Oh. We we've had musli before, but not that one. So pick one of these.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: Why would you do that?
Speaker 2: The fruit MUCII why because I want that all of these, that's what you picked, because I know I want the berry one and the chocolate flake one looks disgusting to me.
Speaker 1: I was gonna choose the chocolate one.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 1: All right, All right, careful, you gotta take a picture.
Speaker 2: Gluten free musli specifically, Okay, sounds good.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna open it. You can read it once.
Speaker 2: I I wish that I had rice crispy and banana.
Speaker 1: We have rice crispies.
Speaker 2: I know that's gonna be my breakfast tomorrow. I'm gonna save this banana. Rice Krispy and banana is one of my favorite breakfasts in the in the whole world.
Speaker 1: You know mine is rice chrispy is in a cup of sugar. Yeah, I used to do that when I was a kid, Rice crispies and lots of sugar. This looks as I got older, fresh strawberries.
Speaker 2: This looks so bad.
Speaker 1: It doesn't It looks like there's corn flakes in there with some weird fruits.
Speaker 2: It looks like someone had indigestion issues in a cup andrew or just threw up either.
Speaker 1: You're the best, so so oh my god. So the brand is shar s c h A R Gluten free feut moose Lely. The fruit okay, but the other stuff isn't ew.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the hell this is.
Speaker 1: Who got strange flavor? The grains and stuff are gross.
Speaker 2: I I'm confused. I don't I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 2: It's really hard to rape this one because I don't really know where to start.
Speaker 1: With it like I taste raisins, that's for sure. Yeah, but some of the other grains and stuff are weirdness.
Speaker 2: I think I like the grains more than I like the berry. It kind of has the opposite problem for you. No, it's the same problem as the banana nut cereal that we just had. Like, I want to taste the actual like flakes. I want to taste the banana chips. This I'm just tasting berries.
Speaker 1: Well, there's pictures of blueberries or cranberries and almonds and cashews. No, those are apples. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I give us two bowls.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm gonna do a bowl in a spoon. Yeah, I don't because there's some weird flavor that I don't really love.
Speaker 2: There's a blueberry flake. Well, I like the I like blueberries because I just tasted one that looked like the blueberry something or other and it was like tart.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I need, but I need something else.
Speaker 2: Go back to the marshmallows.
Speaker 1: No, granola cereals do not need marshmallows.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, this cereal.
Speaker 1: Then again, we did have this Moores granola was amazing. That was very good. This one needs this one needs Oooh your banana is split?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is that bad?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't need it. Did you see me gleek? I just gleaked. I Ope, I didn't gleek in your slit because your banana.
Speaker 2: Everything you just said in the past, like five seconds should have been censored.
Speaker 1: Why Look, I could have gleaked in your slit. Look, yeah, I can see little bugs and stuff can go in there. There's no bugs, okay, fruit flies. Hey, if we don't have roaches up here by now, we got nothing. So anyway, thank you for listening to Cereal Killers podcast where we talk about cereal next.
Speaker 2: Went or this? Oh Carl, it's texting me.
Speaker 1: And by the way, people are still asking us podcast, I can call you. Oh, no, we're good. Yes, no, we're good. Call meter's coming, meter her.
Speaker 2: Past, she's gonna call it.
Speaker 1: People are still asking us, uh if they should send cereal to this address that's on the website. Yes, yes, we saw plenty of time. We're gonna be Yes, we're moving studios, but we will be here for quite some time, another couple of months, so we will let you know what you stop sending it here. Yes, I don't know if we're gonna be able to receive it at the new place because there's no room for anything.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we really got to figure this out quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Wick, we should give away all these boxes.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Also, if you're watching this on YouTube right now, hit the subscribe button. We're almost at eight hundred subscribers.
Speaker 1: I mean chances are if they're watching it, they're already subscribed, don't you think.
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Is that not how we.
Speaker 2: Got like forty subscribers in the past, like week?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: It's nuts. So thank you so much for watching on YouTube. Hit that subscribe or, as they would say on a YouTube video, smash that subscribe button right now. If you can leave us a comment. Oh, they're giving give us.
Speaker 1: We gotta go. Give me a few No, no, no, we tell tell them sorry, we're not at their mercy. We have to go. So uh, thank you for eleven six. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. I'm Scottie B. That's Andrew over there. Follow us on social media at serial Killers PC. Go ahead, what's the website.
Speaker 2: Andy, serial KILLERSPC dot com.
Speaker 1: Great, we'll see you wednesday with an all new bowl chat.
Speaker 2: Oh they're calling. Until then, they're calling.
Speaker 1: Have a great week.
Speaker 2: But they're calling and say, no, it's just Andrew. No, No, they're gonna call Crunch. No they're calling look Crunch, No, they're calling Crunch.
Speaker 1: I already crunched, Carla, I crunched, Yes, exactly.
Speaker 2: But you can leave a voicemail.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, now's good, it's fine. They can't get it from eight. Hello, Carla, you missed it. We wanted to talk to you guys on the show. We had questions for you and we were gonna give you a fabulous valuable prize, but you missed it. So we'll talk to you soon. Have a wonderful day on your twitch, Carla, Scott what what have a Have a great day on your twitch? Yeah, that's their thing. Okay, that's their show. It's on twitch. I know, but the way you said it isn't. Okay, I understand. I get it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, he's being a third Carlo. We'll call you later. Say hi to Anthony, Hi Anthony.
Speaker 1: Bye, speak for yourself. Wow, so mean hang up?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Bye? Oh thank you. We'll see you on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Bye bye bye.
Speaker 1: Hen it