Speaker 1: Game in a row where there have been two finable offenses directed at you face mask and a helmet to helmet. Do you feel like teams are targeting you in any way?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe yeah, I have no idea. I don't know what's intentional and what's not. It's hard to tell when you know you're out there.
Speaker 2: Live tells about the week of practice.
Speaker 1: Did you have a sense that an explosion like this was coming from the offense?
Speaker 2: You know, you never know. You just prepare the best you can each week.
Speaker 3: Such a fun win to be a part of, man when you have so many guys who played so well, and man, the defense played lights out. It's a good that's a good defense, and to win like that is a testament to you know the character of this team and how well we can play.
Speaker 1: You never get a flicker call in Carolina.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a good question. I'd have to go back to the tape. No idea.
Speaker 4: Often do you.
Speaker 2: Guys practice that?
Speaker 3: I mean so many moving parts where you have the pretty well practiced.
Speaker 1: I imagine to call it.
Speaker 2: I think that's in every week.
Speaker 3: I'm not one hundred percent sure though, but definitely practiced it.
Speaker 1: Taking that initial handoff as opposed to the guy throwing the pass.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, well the difference is you don't throw it and then the one you you know, the obvious differences. But now it's so cool to whenever those plays work, you know, especially after a big stop like that.
Speaker 2: I had a.
Speaker 3: Dumb play fumbled on the one like an idiot, and defense did a great job having my back, you know, come back and score the next play. That that makes me feel really good, you know, because that's a terrible feeling. So then for them to come out and play like that and that that meant a lot. So you know, it's just good complimentary football.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you make.
Speaker 4: Statements to other teams in the NFL, but meeting the Cowboys team and a lot of people think a lot of and sounds like you do too, by that margin and dominating the game on both sides and like you did. What's the significance of that to you guys?
Speaker 3: Oh man, I mean it, yeah, I mean it means it means something because being five.
Speaker 2: And zero was important to us.
Speaker 3: You know, winning every week is important because we know we can and so for us, it's it's one week at a time. As preparing as best we can each week and just being one to know at the end of the week, you know that's a great team. Next week's a great team. You know you're gonna play great teams every week in this league, and it's about going out there and playing the best on Sunday when the lights are on.
Speaker 2: What's impressed you most about George ir Man every week? He impresses me. You know.
Speaker 3: You look at what he can do with the with the ball in his hands, and he can have three touchdowns, but you look at what he does in the run game and how well he blocks, and just his attitude, his character.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's one of those guys that.
Speaker 3: I think everyone speaks or would agree on this, but he's somebody who is a very memorable locker room player. Uh, somebody that if you play with him, you're really lucky. He's been great man. He runs so hard every time his number is called, he's he's running really hard and finishing plays. You know, we saw a lot of that last year too, so I don't think it shocks any of us, but he's he's a hell of a player. Tie obviously got in there too and ran hard. So it's just it's good when we can have all you know, all of us be able to move the ball forward.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys,