Speaker 1: Welcome to We Talk Back Podcast, the production of iHeartRadio and the Black Effect Network.
Speaker 2: We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion who talks back.
Speaker 1: Oh ship, I forgot the intro already, hold on, hold on, y'all man, we got a new intro. Welc when we Talk Back, where we encourage you to hustle hard, laugh louder, and always keep it cute. So grab your coffee, cocktail and crown because it's about to go down, y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all like that one.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: Y're talking about crown. Royal's talking about your crown for your here. But if you grab that to b everybody don't got no crown. But you know the ones that do gray New Year.
Speaker 1: New yeir.
Speaker 2: Aj? What you do?
Speaker 1: Girl? I did stay up until twelve, okay, so I could catch the New Year, and I might have fell asleep, like twelve twenty two.
Speaker 2: You asleep?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, listen after I sent you that carpet cleaning video, bitch, I was out of there.
Speaker 2: You know. I love a good dirty rug ass video. Like, nothing makes me happier than watch a dirty rug get clean. I don't know why, girl, I should be happy in a chokehold, don't. Yes, It's like, how did that video? For so long? I watched the whole thing? How did it get that dirty? Like that's what I want to know, Like do they just there's no way that was in no one's house. They're putting it in mud and just letting its shit there for days or sing.
Speaker 1: Oh they pulling out a hoarder's house.
Speaker 2: No, even the horror House ain't got that.
Speaker 1: I did see one video where they pulled some shit out of like a big ass poll of trash. They pulled a rug from a big ass poly trash and then clean it. And now you think people be sending them rugs to clean.
Speaker 2: Also, I love that shit me sending me there? So you know what I like? You know how to get me off? Girl? What did I do for the New Year? All right? So me, my mom and my sister, we watched church, We watched the Brook online and we brought that into twelve o'clock and then we ate grapes under the table.
Speaker 1: What's that ritual?
Speaker 2: So shit that was going viral and talk about eating twelfth grapes under the twelve table at twelve o'clock, so you could like manifest your husband or whatever you wanted, and we just ate one and then thought of what we wanted for each with each grape, twelve different things, and tell you about them. Big ass grapes I'm talking about. God damn new brace was big as I'm like, I was full as hell trying to eat the grapes. And after that, we went outside and we popped a little bit of fireworks and we bought a I bought a big ass box and then we only popped like eight of them and came in the I was like, Okay, that was cute, girl.
Speaker 1: I was never said with a nigga snoring next that nigga went to sleep like nine o'clock.
Speaker 2: Oh he slept the New Year. And yes, I didn't drink. Listen. That's how I know I'm getting more mature because I was used.
Speaker 1: To like to bitch there one say, oh y'all go ahead. Glass getting more mature.
Speaker 2: Because I didn't drink, not one single liquor. Well, I had been sick, so I could not drink anyway. But uh, a part of me wanted me like a little cocktail champagne or something. But instead I just had my grapes and went to bed church I like, I will participate in the church service, and typically I'll go to one, but go to church then the club. That's been my life, you know. But now I just saw church online, ate some grapes and pop some fireworks and went to bed like a real auntie.
Speaker 1: You know, every January one, I do feel new.
Speaker 2: You don't feel new.
Speaker 1: I got a new start, like I got a new twelve months to do some shit, Like I really be feeling like that every January one.
Speaker 2: You know what, I know, I feel new, but I don't feel as new. It's spring. For whatever reason. Around March, that's when I start feeling my newness. Well that's about Easter, you know. That's not about the the flowers blooming, all the dead things going on, like the earth makes me feel new for whatever reason something my new year really don't start. That's when I start working out. It's March. It's not January one for me.
Speaker 1: It's wait till March.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow. The back of my arms says, start now.
Speaker 1: Today today, And I feel motivated too, Like so I know for sure I don't do enough protein in my diet. So now listen, y'all. For this whole month, all I'm eating is like protein and potato, like salmon and potato, shrimp and potato, or maybe I might add agree in like asparagus or something like that, or Brussels sprouts. But I notice, like when I keep like a very simple diet, i'd been losing the most weight. Yeah, that's how I'm about to eat the same shit every day for this month.
Speaker 2: See what happened, Amen, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 1: Go, get y'all some potatoes while they don't sell.
Speaker 2: I had the neurovirus and I haven't gotten on the scale, but I do feel a bit slimmer from not eating for like three days, almost three days. Like the first day I didn't eat anything, and then the second day I just had some ramen noodle broth, no noodles, just the broth off of it. And then the next day I had the same thing with rice, and then I had like apple sauce packets and that was it. And I feel great now. I feel like my second chin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so well that should kick your doy off in the new year, right, y's the last year we died in Okay?
Speaker 2: We changing our life. Yeah, we're not even dyeting. We're changing. It's a lifestyle change. Living in, living in? What living it like? We about to fuck it living in? Listen, get in the sins man. So Mariah Carey has a new man. Okay, we're that nigga been smiling so big, that nigga is happy forty twenty five Anderson.
Speaker 1: Pat y'all, Mariah carreyet. Well, we assume right. People are assuming because they saw them out to dinner twice now and holding hands this last time. Papa Rozzi caught them.
Speaker 2: And that nigga showing all his teeth like Nelly with a shanty.
Speaker 1: Just trying to get that Christmas up out of her.
Speaker 2: He looks happy, He looks so happy. They stayed together forever.
Speaker 1: No, I think she a lot, man. I think Ry Carrey probably a whole fucking lot.
Speaker 2: But it makes you that just enough for him.
Speaker 1: Some men like that, like someone like extra women. I like Mariah Carey.
Speaker 2: Me too, so I'm hopeful for them. Did you see what Drea had to say about me, me and Anderson?
Speaker 1: She basically said that people be having selective outrage because there's a seventeen year gap. Mariah Carey is fifty five and the impact is thirty eight. Still grown ass fucking man.
Speaker 2: How you gonna compare them with old ass people to you and that young man, Like, it's not the same. I mean, the age gap is the same, but the maturity level is not. And that is the difference.
Speaker 1: And maybe she's not mature, because how do you not know that? Like now, like, why you not these people about to be on your ass all over again, bitch, because you just cannot compare the two. We already know that men mature way later than women already, right right here, you are, damn there forty yourself and this little boy just now being able to buy alcohol, right you trying to compare the two grown ass people who've been married before we're children and all that, having a whole life.
Speaker 2: No, it's not the same. It's not the same. Sorry, but it's not the same. It's not.
Speaker 1: You tried it.
Speaker 2: You definitely tried it. You can come back in twenty years and and say that.
Speaker 1: But right now, you just can't if y'all go together in twenty because he might be a whole nother person by the time he gets to be thirty eight, right you know, and you're gonna be real owned by the time well not well yeah, hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're about sixty so.
Speaker 1: Her tweet was, uh, that's uh, that's that seventeen year gap. Smile go Meani with y'all selective assids. That's what her tweet was.
Speaker 2: She really think that's the same. That's crazy seventeen year gaps. Girl. It is a double standard. Get over it. They exist. Double standards exist because we're a robox blook bucks ibnut. I don't even know where that is. Oh did you see? Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are finally divorced after an eight year divorce. It took them eight years, and I guess it was separated for eight years. Duran, yep, shame got the right. Yes, one of the daughters changed her name to Jolie her last name. The daughter changed her name from Pitt to Joey damn. So what you did, nigga?
Speaker 1: J Brad Pitt looking weird nowadays?
Speaker 3: Too?
Speaker 2: Remember I fine, he was, you know, the older white man.
Speaker 1: She's still pretty, Angelina Joli.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she still looks good. But you know, they don't always age the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we you know, white people age pretty quick anyway, but I still different. Women still be looking younger than the men. No hair at twenty five?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes as he.
Speaker 1: Looked weird though. He looks like he morphing into some other ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I'm happy that they finally got that complete because damn, eight years, it's a long time to be splitting up with somebody. Shit.
Speaker 1: Black people really don't get divorced like they may they might be black. Maybe it's finalized because they're ready to marry other people, because that's what my mom and daddy did.
Speaker 2: My mama.
Speaker 1: My mama fally filed for divorce for my daddy like a month before she married my stepdaddy.
Speaker 2: That's what my daddy did. My mom and my dad was still married like twenty years after they had been apart, and an excuse to not marrying nobody else. I'm already I'm still married. Shame.
Speaker 1: So the Internet is going crazy because Eve with her family, mister Maximilian, she has a son with him for Christmas. There's a photo out there now. They posted their family photo and it's his family right because even as a black woman. So they're at a table and some big mansion probably out the country somewhere, and Eve is.
Speaker 2: At one side of the table.
Speaker 1: Her husband is at the other side of the table, which I think traditionally, like that's how she's supposed to be. Now she was sitting on a bean bag. I don't know, but that part how y'all run out of chairs in a mansion? But whatever?
Speaker 2: And why she gets the bean bag?
Speaker 1: Oh, maybe it's for posture, I don't know. But that's the only part. What that I noticed that was like, weird, she's married?
Speaker 2: Was weird?
Speaker 1: What's row with y'all? What what's wrong with it?
Speaker 2: It did all right, it didn't look weird per se, but get out. It did look a bit uncomfortable because it was just, you know, it was more black face in that white room, and it just looked uncomfortable. But that's her family essentially, So I mean it is because we.
Speaker 1: Ever seen any other family of Eves that she have siblings? Where's her mama, where's her daddy? Like this week when she got with this man, this is when we started seeing family.
Speaker 2: So maybe this is her family.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, and people from New York they just be is she from New York and Philly?
Speaker 2: Philly? The New England.
Speaker 1: People from New England they be really strained from their families a lot of times, like they be having living parents that they don't fuck with like they did that we talked to him. Yes, I know a few bitches from New York that do not speak to their parents and haven't spoken to their parents in years.
Speaker 2: Damn they. I don't think they see family like we do in the South. I don't know New York. Y'all shout out to us and let us know. Is that a thing up there, New England? Because even if you need help, blake, bitch, we need We love you, girls, We love you. Were terrible like people are so mean. People are so mean, you know, like they were saying hateful things. But she looks very wealthy, you know, she looks wealthy. So and I hope she's happy, you know, but would she be happier? This is my question? I mean, I mean, first of all, who gives a fuck? Right is her life to live? And if she's happy, she's happy. But would she be happy if she had that same thing going on but with a completely black table. Would it change the level of happiness or does that even matter?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean, it's preference, you know. For me, that's what I like to see. Like, you know, I'm not like one of those people who think success is living in a neighborhood full of white people for me, like I aspire to live in an affluent black neighborhood, right Okay, but that may not be her thing, and I do feel like we might be getting a little bit more away from like race, I hope anyway in twenty twenty five, Like, I'm not saying don't see race and don't see color. I'm not saying in that, but love is love, is it not? That's her family.
Speaker 2: I'm about to start dating outside my race.
Speaker 1: You're about to divest out the black community.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to divest, but I'm just going to not or Yeah, I'm gonna not turn down white man so much.
Speaker 1: I mean they just be looking happy. I've only seen one like crazy ass like this girl who would post like her relationship with her white baby daddy and he's putting her and her baby out of an apartment when the shit got real bad. But you just put up at an old ass white man.
Speaker 2: If I started dating a white guy, do that mean I gotta stop flat out in my leave out and blending it together with the what's it about it?
Speaker 1: You could be yourself for real, for real with others. I think that's what black men probably like to like, they don't have to show up a certain way right to appease this particular community.
Speaker 2: Like I don't know something about a nappy weave with on. A black girl with a white guy is go together like that.
Speaker 1: Social mediatren as funny as fuck. It's the thing systems like that though, those those are a certain type of like I think white men are just now starting to get fly girls, right, but we know the aesthetic of the black women that normally date white men, and they act different, you know what I'm saying, Like they already act. They're already different. They from the major in a way that, yeah, they were born that way.
Speaker 2: I love y'all still my sisters, and I love y'all.
Speaker 1: You had any predictions for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: I yes, I do. As a matter of fact, I predict a stimulus hit. I predict the stimulus check.
Speaker 1: They do have one fourteen that's supposed to be coming out for people who didn't take advantage of it before. But it's like.
Speaker 2: Dying this.
Speaker 1: You got to create your own stimulus this.
Speaker 2: Year, Okay. And then I also predict they get it. I got one. Oh, I'm pretty sure I got a stemmy. I want stimmy. Swear us all every year.
Speaker 1: We should get a stemmy every January.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I predict that I'm gonna get a man this year because I ate the motherfucking grapes and beat you better work, y'all. Motherfuckers stay trying to manifest people.
Speaker 1: Like what I always try to focus on is like mental clarity, because with that comes all the other things. They just be trying to do witchcraft just to get a man all the time, y'all, skipping the money, y'all skipping mental health, like you.
Speaker 2: Know all, I should know that we want that too, But.
Speaker 1: But the main focus is on this opposite sex.
Speaker 2: No, that ain't the main focus. That's just what I predict for this year because you read the great shut up laying up with your digg other night talking about your clarity. Hey, big your clod, that gonta be.
Speaker 1: Trying to work on my mental clarity everree day.
Speaker 2: But don't talk to me because I want a bigger my man too. Oh yeah, my man, my man. My man was sleep by Dada Glyde. He was sleep by that girl.
Speaker 1: Fuck you girls, you always want what they don't got, boy, until you get.
Speaker 2: Ship. What's your so?
Speaker 1: Okay, now I said this since August, right, Baltimore Ravens are going to the super Bowl. I don't given a fuck what y'all talk about. I feel like they are. I feel real strongly about it. Lamar Jackson has been doing a phenomenal job. They moved up from plus one thousand on a go betting websites to plus seven hundred.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, so they are moving up.
Speaker 1: I feel like now they may. I can't make the prediction that they'll win, but I believe that they are going to the super Bowl and they will play against Kansas City.
Speaker 2: So that's one of my predictions. Okay, I don't know nothing about that.
Speaker 1: Let me see.
Speaker 2: I predict that I'm gonna go to the super Bowl party. And I bought this cute little jersey. They got Stequens on it. You already got it, and I hope one of the teams match the Colors.
Speaker 1: I think this year is going to start a golden age for us, Like it's gonna be a lot more technology, like rapid rapidly being like put out there. You know they already got this technology, right, but they just introduce it to us in little spurts and act like, yeah, what about.
Speaker 2: That quantum quantum calculator not calculator quantum.
Speaker 1: Uh oh that Google has Yeah yeah, I mean that that ship is already here, like these things already existed. I don't believe nothing new. It's our ancestors from the future left all the shit for us, and now the people who are in power and who have control of the things, they'd just be giving us little bits, bits and pieces every other year because you think they've been didn't have like they've been had cell phones, you know what I'm saying. But we got cell phones got twenty years ago now, yeah, something like.
Speaker 2: That quantum computing, Yes it is. Yeah, imagine like the iPhone forty. You're gonna be able to see the future, not even just see the future, go to it the fuck Yeah. Airlines, I remember when we used to fly on planes. Bitch, No, we just used our cell phone in quantum joke basically.
Speaker 1: I also, you know one thing, I feel real hopeful about the future, Like I feel like these next few years, like America and particularly gonna be the most successful. We're gonna see a lot of good things. But I still feel like there are gonna be some hiccups, right.
Speaker 2: Oh, absolutely, So.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's always some fucking wicked ass man in a laboratory somewhere trying to figure out how to keep the human body alive forever, and they gonna funk up. So you might see some zombies this year, some more zombies. I already seen some zombies in real life.
Speaker 2: Some more zombies. They I think they like zombies. Who some of these drugs that these people is using got them looking like zombies already?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what what was that about Joe Budden runing around naked?
Speaker 2: Was he was? He was wondering like, yeah, somebody said that, Well he got in some trouble for like running down the street. It's naked. Maybe he lost a bed or maybe he was on and it got arrested.
Speaker 1: So many times I ever seen like a human being running around naked. They definitely was on drugs, are drunk, that's not I have to but like in a secluded, secluded place where you don't have to worry about random police pulling up, right, same, Yeah, we definitely not ran and not even high or drunk, just betting each other.
Speaker 2: To do it. I was, yeah, I was drunk though it was actually New Year's in England and I ran down the street naked man. Good times. He might have just been having fun, just.
Speaker 1: Dick slinging all out there. I hear that, Joe Budden anyway, after this break. You know, every year we talk about like set and goals and New Year's resolutions, like that's usually our first episode, right mm hmm, But how do you actually execute on those goals? Like for me, visualization is one of the main tools I use for manifestations I want to talk about.
Speaker 2: As a woman. So she is God, damn, We're going to get into it. Period.
Speaker 1: We'll be back.
Speaker 2: All right. Listen.
Speaker 1: I did try to organize this conversation a little bit, so I'm all over the place, and tell me what another thing I want to do. I want to do goid it meditation. Can we do that because that's one of my goals for this year.
Speaker 2: I want to do it. At first, you tell me what it is?
Speaker 1: Excuse me? Yeah, I think I'm allergic to my cat at this point.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: I feel like something be going on with my damn nasal cavity. You know, visualization is just like uh, basically imagining yourself already doing the thing thing that you want to do, right, So you got to put yourself in that frequency with your subconscious mind.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: You set it and forget it, essentially forget it. Yeah, like when you harping on something like wanting it to happen so bad you kind of it might get further away from you.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So sometimes when you just set the thing, this is what I want to do. It's like planting a seed, right. So if you plan a seed, you're not about to dig it up every day to see if the ship grown or not. You set it and forget it and every day you water it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So this is what to me what visualization is about. Okay, Okay, So I wanted to start by talk about the Bible, talk about God, my favorite thing with real religion when people don't really I'm not. I don't want to say religion because I don't want to confuse religion with spirituality.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So for me, I am is one of the most important just statement spirit right, because anything bad to I am is what you become. So people got to be real. I just messaged one of my homegirls the other day because she has she has like some some form of cancer.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but when people be like my cancer, like taking ownership of these things, you're never going to be able to release them. It's not your cancer, doesn't belong to you. Fuck that shit right, right? So you know, in twenty twenty five, we just manifesting like real good health.
Speaker 2: Amen for all the good things. And I was in there, crazing guy into the new year. I was dancing and I was like, look at me dancing. I can't dance just couple of months ago and I'm in here broke a sweid.
Speaker 1: So anything y'all add to I am going this year, we're not adding anything negative to I am. So I am successful. Okay, I'm confident. I am powerful, I am strong. I am getting better and better every day. All I need is within me right now and everything else is on the way. I woke up motivated. I am unstoppable. I am an unstoppable force of nature. Doesn't that feel good? They ain't the god of meditation.
Speaker 2: Though, that ain't the part I was doing it.
Speaker 1: And my favorite part about so people do different things of visualization.
Speaker 2: So you could do your uh vision board. I do a vision.
Speaker 1: Board every year, or I at least update the original one. I did subscribe to Canva. You don't have to do Canva. You can get old magazines, cut up some pictures, put some shit together in the book, Like that's like the oldest I think more popular thing or tool people use for visualization, Like they map out what they want using the images. So you can do that, or you can draw it, or you can just go on a computer if you got office or one the thing, paint tink, clip pictures from different places, or use you can use Pinterest. I guess to do a vision board too, but I like the mental imagery. I like to close my eyes and already see myself where I want to be, like the where I missed the mark the last time, like doing this. So when we did the first live show last year, m I was so fucking nervous. I was so nervous because I didn't I wasn't prepared. I feel like, right, and then I didn't see myself there already doing the thing, and I feel like that, Yeah, I feel like that's a very important. When you got something real important to do, you need to already see yourself doing it. You need to already see what you're gonna say. You need to already see all the things. So it's almost like I already did this.
Speaker 2: You didn't appear nervous to me, girl.
Speaker 1: What and maybe and maybe that might be something that may never go away.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You may always be nervous.
Speaker 1: Maybe we need to ask somebody who performs a lot like all y'all always nervous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I was nervous, but I wasn't. I was so excited. I can't wait to get up on that stage. I can't wait to do it again.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to do it where we have more creative control over the whole thing, like when we do our own shit. That's what I can't wait to do. And that's coming twenty twenty five. Also, it's not a protection, it's a fact. And okay, so look out for a live show show soon. And I'm already visualizing, visualizing myself doing the thing.
Speaker 2: I sent you a location too this week. Did you see it? I send it Tea again, No.
Speaker 1: I did, I think I did. It was a I think I did in Charlotte. Yeah, that's our first stop, y'all. So mental imagery the process of creating vivid mental images using the imagination. Visualization can be used in many ways, including relaxation, using a guided imagery to keep to help the body relax, for example, closing your eyes and imagine imagining being in a relaxed place. So what's a happy place for you?
Speaker 2: The bank?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, eyes and visualize yourself in a big and I'm joking, like shit, that's a happy place for me, especially if I'm getting withdrawn but are deposited.
Speaker 2: Either one is good.
Speaker 1: I like deposits.
Speaker 2: I don't like having to take money out because I mean I'm about to go spending somewhere. I like me. That means I'm about to go circulated somewhere. Excuse me, listen. I like having money to circulate. But I think a happy space for me. Home, home, candlelight, lits, everything's clean. I got a nice little joint, a good book, and a fine man next to me. It's good. And a glass of water with a big penis.
Speaker 1: That's your happy space.
Speaker 2: It's some good food. What else I need?
Speaker 1: Definitely like a clean environment.
Speaker 2: Yes, nothing like a clean space. Did y'all clean up your house for listen? Black people, I don't know if there's a white with black people. We do not let the new year catch us with no dirty clothes, with no dishes in the sea, no trash in the trash can. The house is going to be clean for the new year. Look, what do you feel about the black eyed peas and collar greens and stuff like that?
Speaker 1: So I didn't get any of those things because I'm not eating that.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I probably could have gotten some greens, but I hate black eyed peas, never ever like them, and I feel like they probably only taste a little good when you got the neck bones and all that shit. And I don't eat that. Yeah, your mama cooks the Yeah, she definitely. I know my mama cooking her black eyed peas and collar greens. I don't know if everybody else does that outside the South.
Speaker 2: Does anybody like do y'all do that? Is it a tradition to me?
Speaker 1: Because it's like your greens is for your money and the.
Speaker 2: Black eyed peas for your wisdom?
Speaker 1: Right, So yeah, it's like a whole ritual for New Year's you do.
Speaker 2: I typically don't eat that shit. But I'm an east On today because twenty twenty four turn me every which way. But lose bitch, shame. Oh goodness, I had a stomach virus right before the New year.
Speaker 1: The people like, what is happening? Did the early drooms like dropping diseases in the air, Like what the fuck.
Speaker 2: Is I don't know that things been going around. It's like a good twenty four hours and then the next day you kind of weak. But that shit, whoo that thing whoop my ass bad. I'm supposed to go to LA for the New Year. Maybe didn't go nowhere, right at home, but I'm right where God want me to be.
Speaker 1: That's and I see that. That's how you gotta look at things. You know what I'm saying. We be wanting to do so much. If your body telling you to lay down, bitch, laid.
Speaker 2: Down, lay the funk that I ain't had no choice.
Speaker 1: I'm making some T shirts that say I love to lay down. That is my favorite thing to this that's your happy space. Yes, and my bad fresh sheets kicking my feet.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: So here are some visual I can't even fucking talk. Here are some visualization techniques.
Speaker 2: Okay, I need you to say, I am a good talker.
Speaker 1: I am a good talker. Okay, I am a good public speaker. Amen, okay, amen, And don't say online I am.
Speaker 2: Hey I am a good reader.
Speaker 1: I am a good reader. I am all right. So color breathing It says, visualize a color while breathing in and out. Now this is I guess how you get into that space?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Visualize a color while breathing in and out. Different colors can represent different emotions or sensations. For example, blue can't promote calm and relaxation. So before you close your eyes, just think blue. Like think of blue dot or a blue ball, blue face, a blue It could be a blue face, a blue balloon, a blue sky, blue skies only using all five senses. Use your site, smell, touch, taste, and hearing to help you visualize your goals. So if you're a chef, I don't know, can you smell what the rock is, cooking, touching something, tasting it like you have to in your mind, but still feel and smell and taste the things I already mentioned. Doing a vision board, so create a board to help you visualize your goals, sketching the goals. Sketch out your goals. And then the last one is mental rehearsal. Practice mental rehearsal to help you visualize your goals. So again that's just you already doing the thing. So whatever your goals are, Like, what's one of your goals for this year?
Speaker 2: Well, my goal for today after we finish recording is to go get me a new car. So while you were doing that, I was like smelling the leather of the new car smell, imagining myself driving it. So that's what I'm doing right now. That's a today manifestation.
Speaker 1: Touching it, Touching the wheel, touching the leather on the wheel, on the road, touching the hood of the car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen them both.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right. So here's a brief overview of the concept of manifestation, because we talk about these things, but do we really know what it means to manifest So manifestation is the process of turning your thoughts, desires, and intentions into reality by aligning your mindset, emotions, and actions with what you want to achieve. Rooted in the idea that thoughts and erg you can influence outcomes. It often involves techniques like visualization, affirmations, and goal setting. So all these things have to go together. So writing the goals down with no actions behind them is not gonna work. You're gonna be right back here next January one manifestation operates on the belief that focusing on positive outcomes and taking inspired action attracts opportunities, resources, and circumstances that help you bring those goals to life. It's about creating a clear vision of what you want and working consciously and subconsciously to make it happen. See I work on When I say clarity, it's like meeting letting my subconscious mind meet the conscious line. Can you remember that article that came out that said people don't have that inner dialogue like I talked. I have conference calls with myself all the time. But some of them them not intrusive, but some of them conversations could be like out of whack sometimes like you be, you kind of talk yourself out of things sometimes, So programming your subconscious mind.
Speaker 2: Well, sometimes you got to talk yourself out of things because don't throw that baby.
Speaker 1: No bitch. I'm not talking about intrusive thoughts. I'm talking about like positive things like you you want to do something, but you let your subconscious mind psyche you out of it. Oh yeah, right, So it's about reprogramming your subconscious mind. It's the thing that is not at the front of your mind.
Speaker 2: Right mm hm, and not allowing other people's thoughts about your goals and ideas to deteriorate you know.
Speaker 1: So. Visualization is a power tool for manifestation because it bridges the gap between your desires and reality by training your mind to focus on what you want. It involves mentally creating detailed, vivid images of your goals as if you've already achieved them. This process engages a subconscious mind, which influences your thoughts, beliefs, and actions. When you visualize consistently, your brain interprets these mental images as real experiences, strengthening neural pathways that enhance confidence and motivation. Visualization also helps align your emotions with your goals, generating a sense of excitement and belief that makes these goals feel attainable. By reinforcing a clear vision of success, visualization can inspire you to recognize and seize opportunities that bring you closer to your desired outcomes.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's excellent. Let's do the guided messagitation. I'm ready for that part.
Speaker 1: Are you ready? All right, y'all, let's get into the guided meditation so we can manifest all the great things for a twenty twenty five. Okay, all right. So first, I want you to find a quiet place, a quite comfortable space where you won't be disturbed. You can sit down, or you can lie down in a relaxed position. Are you there? Okay? Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths inhaling through your nose and it exhaling through your mouth. Allow your body to relax with each exhale. I want you to now clarify your goals. Think of one specific goal or feeling you want to manifest. It could be a personal achievement, a relationship, financial success, or a sense of peace and happiness. I want you to clearly state your goal in your mind in a positive and present tense form, as if it's already happened. For example, I am thriving in my dream career, or I feel joyful and at peace. I want you to create a mental scene. Imagine a vivid scene where your goal has already been achieved. Picture yourself living in this reality. Are you there yet? I want you to engage all your senses.
Speaker 2: Come on, bitch, we gotta fit. Not good, not good? All right here, I'm like, all right, slow down, no, slow down, all right.
Speaker 1: All right, site, We're engaging sight first, Okay, what do you see around you? What colors, objects, or people are present. What sounds do you hear? Is there music, laughter, or nature in the background. Are there any sense in this environment, perhaps flowers, fresh air, or a favorite meal. What do you feel physically? The warmth of the sun, the texture of your clothing, or handshake, if applicable, imagine a taste like celebrating with a special meal or drink. I want you to embrace these emotions. Focus on how achieving this goal makes you feel. Are you joyful, proud, grateful, or excited. I want you to now amplify those emotions, allowing them to full you your entire body, smile or even laugh if it feels natural. Immerse yourself fully in the experience. I want you to anchor this vision, repeat it affirmation tied to your goal, such as I am deserving and capable of achieving this. This is my reality. Now visualize this scene again, briefly and mentally lock it in as though you're storing it in your heart or mind for safekeeping. Now I want you to release and trust it. Take a final deep breath and slowly open your eyes. I want you to trust that the energy you've created is already working to attract your desired outcome. We go of any attachment to how or when it will happen and carry the positive feelings with you throughout your day.
Speaker 2: Y'all. Please, Yes, that was good. I don't want to tell everybody what I saw, but I did it while you were talking. I did everything that you were saying. That was so good. What are you doing part of the year, guys. I hope y'all participated. If y'all didn't rewind it and give us another stream.
Speaker 1: Look, bitch, I can't be skipping words and messing up trying to read why somebody meditating line.
Speaker 2: No, that was good.
Speaker 1: They bring on rewind and fast forward, and rewind and press play.
Speaker 2: My advice, see y'all. If y'all need a little bit more time, pause, pause it so you can give yourself a second to visualize those things.
Speaker 1: You can stop the meditation to pause the recording though, why not?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would be a lot slower, right, But this is just that was just like a guide on how to get into that meditative state, right, so you can start visualizing all those things that you wrote down and you can see yourself there you gotta get yourself in a quantum realm. Okay, I did it, wet jump in all twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Yes, period, Hey, what a way to start to kick the ear.
Speaker 1: They say, They say that the the you you want to be already exist in a different universe. You just got to meet yourself there. So that's whe I'm jumping in. I'm about to meet me that I want to be where I want to.
Speaker 2: Be already reality what I want to be. I'm about to meet that on amen period. Period.
Speaker 1: I am who I say I'm is.
Speaker 2: Period. All right, let's close out, bitch. That was good. I gotta go to the dealership, period, y'all.
Speaker 1: If you enjoyed this episode, because we can't change in the ultro. If you enjoyed this episode, y'all tune in every Thursday on the Black Effect. iHeart Radio Apple wherever the fuck you get your podcast.
Speaker 2: That It is.
Speaker 1: Happy New Year.
Speaker 2: It is day two of the New Year.
Speaker 1: Okay, and we made it, Yes, we made it. We live in, we breathing, were healthy and were getting all the things we want this year. Y'all with it and all gonna be with it, y'all gonna watch period. That part okay, I'll use scrollers Instagram scrollers, watching other people live life. You're trying to live in all. It's your co host, AJ Holiday kick it.
Speaker 2: Tam Vam, y'all is tam vam. Guess what I love y'all. I love y'all so much. I'm glad y'all back with us another year. We appreciate y'all. We're gonna be coming to you live real soon so we get to meet some of y'all that's been in the dms talking to us and everybody that follows us. We love to see y'all this year, so we're so excited for that. Can I I'm gonna say it? Oh, No follow AJ on Instagram, AJ Holiday, No follow me Official Tambam on Instagram. Remember speak now and never hold I don't know, never hold back from going after what you want, period period. Let's go get it, y'all.
Speaker 1: Twenty five four More podcasts from iHeartRadio. Visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.