Speaker 1: So there's different kinds of city bikes. There's the blue ones and then there's the white gray ones. The white gray ones are the electric ones, and those go fast as fuck. Okay, those go fast as fuck, and you better watch out like you could go you could get and early in the morning, because he did it early in the morning. There's not that many cars. He could really do some damage like he did that far.
Speaker 2: And he could have planned this for I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: Uh no, no one.
Speaker 3: Anti murder podcast on air, and we've said it many times, Yeah.
Speaker 2: We should. We should make that one of our things. Two miles anti murder. I feel like that would be good for deniability. I mean it was murder though, because you thought I looked like the guy in the in the picture you and I will I was that hotel a month ago, so could he was staying there and he was.
Speaker 4: Staying at the lux Cool. He wasn't saying, I know Midtown. I know he wasn't staying there, But first I thought he was staying yeah yeah yeah, But I was like, hell no, First I judged him, you're a CEO and you're staying at the mid the Midtown.
Speaker 2: He'll oh, no, I.
Speaker 1: Love that, like, you've waited for us to establish he was handsome five times, to be like, I think I look like the guy who murders.
Speaker 2: Funny, you guys are talking about this guy because I've been told that I resemblance to him in the.
Speaker 1: Twenty four hours, in the ten hours that his picture has been released. People, that's just a white man with the strong jaw, babe.
Speaker 4: The eyebrows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I could see it.
Speaker 4: I could see he's got a No tell him please, the show gonna be mad.
Speaker 2: Okay, honestly, yeah, it was you. It was you.
Speaker 1: It was you. It was you.
Speaker 2: Jack.
Speaker 1: I'm going to actually switch on you right now. No, I was gonna say, honestly, though, okay, this is my I'm like, what if it's Jack Schlosberg.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, listen, Wow.
Speaker 3: Somebody who starts assassinating like he's doing the assassinate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they take back assassinating for the Kennedys. I mean, not that JFK wasn't heavy into that ship himself.
Speaker 1: It's assassinating, assassinated.
Speaker 5: He tried to assassinate Castro like thirty six times because it.
Speaker 1: Was hotter than him.
Speaker 2: Assassinated the leader. It's right, it was like it was a snow white situation. Who was the finest? I got to kill this motherfucker.
Speaker 6: Yes, Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three sixty seven, Episode five of Like I Say, production.
Speaker 2: Of iHeart Radio.
Speaker 5: This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into American consciousness. We now have a YouTube channel YouTube at Daily Sey Guys Pod.
Speaker 2: We dropped one of our episodes there every week, also a couple episodes sometimes because we had a bunch in the bank. Yeah go see what we look like saying stuff like this lord got intrigue? Yeah, or god yeah yeah. Miles makes such a weird face when he says.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, you gotta see it. You gotta see it.
Speaker 5: Anyways, It's Friday, December sixth, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: Who okay, this is like its National microwave oven Day, National mitten tree Day, National gaspacho Soup Day, National bartender Day. Shout out the miners, m I N E. R. The people out there, you know, extracting precious rare earth metals.
Speaker 2: Because it's not a National.
Speaker 4: Miners Day, Saint Nicholas Day, uh, National pawn Broker's Day, and also faux fur Day, so everybody rock your faux fur. Yeah, rock that pink faux fur colt like.
Speaker 2: Faux fur yep. All right, Well, my name is Jack O'Brien aka. We're deregulators.
Speaker 5: We deregulate any consumer protection and we're damn good at it too.
Speaker 2: You can be any ghoul off Wall Street. Just put profits before people, you know what I mean, deregulators.
Speaker 5: That is courtesy of less than zero on the discord reference to a song that I think is too old for our guests to know it.
Speaker 2: Maybe regulators.
Speaker 4: Can't be here that are wrong. The children, It is the.
Speaker 2: Children that are wrong.
Speaker 5: To be joined as always by my co host mister Miles Ray Miles.
Speaker 7: Right aka ship be Goofy goofy every damn day, Ship be Goofy goofy every damn day. It really really really is exhausted. It really really really wears me out. The news is really really is disgusting. I really really go to Taco Bell and pig out. Okay, shout out to Housey's Salad for that one.
Speaker 4: I was talking about the Uchi Wally remix and you came very quickly with that. As I was referencing Horse, the member of Brave Hearts that people forgot.
Speaker 2: Yes, here we are Here, we are Miles. We're thrilled to be joined for the first time. But it doesn't feel as it feels like old friends right off the bat. Definitely like they joined the recording mid sentence and we were off to the races. Two very funny comedians and writers who host the podcast, Go Touch Grass. It's Millie Tomorrow's and Elise we'rella.
Speaker 1: Wow, Here we are Wow. I'm like the list of holidays today, Bartender's foe for a lot of it. I'm like, wow, I fuck with a lot of the list. And part of me and a Lisa is more allure is that we met in an immersive comedy show that is an all Latino cast about the Chilean mine collapse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we each played miners and people. And this was a basement theater in New York, the Old Annoyance Theater, And so everyone who came to the show would get a hard hat that had a little light on it, and then they would come down and we would pretend that it was done in a sensitive way. I think we should remind everyone before I continue that no.
Speaker 1: One did on that everyone lived in the Chilean mine collapse and the Yellow Food Fighters iPod, like, weren't they will in The Food Fighters?
Speaker 4: There wasn't there like a band. I felt like, yeah, no.
Speaker 1: They got a lot of ship. And then they made this movie with Antonio Benderaz and the play that the play that we did was kind of a parody off that movie.
Speaker 3: Okay, but yeah, everyone would come down into the fake mine and then uh yeah, it was like an immersive play so they could like we were the miners and they could come like find us and have interactions with us.
Speaker 8: And then at the end Bo and Yang actually.
Speaker 3: Yang who was directed, it would open up like one of those hatches to the outside that eat like a New York classic, like metal hatch, and everyone would go out of that and they would be freed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so so so textured, tell you, yeah, what do you think we're gonna be too dumb? Jump Drunk Chicks being like we just both like whatever, no.
Speaker 2: Bitch, what we usually look for. They're like, wait, they're not drunk too.
Speaker 3: Dumb Drunk Chicks is our other podcast a whole different.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was frantically messaging justin, they don't seem drunk, justin, are you sure? Are you sure they're drunk? I was probably too drunk. Dumb drunk chicks.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we're so excited. I love this show so much. This is awesome.
Speaker 1: We've been kind to get on, but y'all keep, you know, pushing us off. It's okay, it's fine. It's not right, but it's okay.
Speaker 2: We've been Yeah, I've been like, what are they going to be drunk?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like we wore you down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what if you're a drunker and it's you guys are joining us from the midst of a citywide manhunt.
Speaker 1: We are for nobody.
Speaker 5: Eyes yeah, ig nor my dog in the back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're reporting, you're you're getting helicopters, You're you're getting the whole police sirens, which I'm told never happened in New York City. So that was startling for you. All Right, we're gonna get to know you both a little bit better in a moment. First, we're going to tell the listeners a couple of the things we're talking about today. We're going to talk about that continued news story, how the mainstream media is covering it, aka, why don't these guys have better security? They should be that that's unsafe for these rich people. Yeah, it's like it's like they're filtering their editorial room through billionaires. They're like, can we just get a quick sign off on this Rupert Murdoc.
Speaker 4: Yeah, badline about we should all be having we should all need personal security details. I think that's important and.
Speaker 2: We should so we'll talk about that. And also, just like the continued response on social media, Reddit had to delete a thread in our medicine, just our medicine. The doctors were getting their shots off. Before we get to any of that, though, we do like to ask our guests, what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 8: Which of us should go from police?
Speaker 2: Do you want to start?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll start my so my my most recent search history was just clacking heels sound effect, which I needed for a comedy show. But my most revelatory search history is easiest country to move to from America unskilled.
Speaker 2: Skill.
Speaker 3: Because you're looking it up and they're like, okay, step one, become a civil engineer. I'm like, no, what country wants a comedian and podcaster who also writes copy for a cruise line?
Speaker 8: Away, I'll tell you off air.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of I know who are doing this very same search.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's important to gather the information.
Speaker 8: And what I have found is the answer is no, they don't.
Speaker 3: They don't want me to come to their country.
Speaker 1: Stay like immediately, she just loves looking at grad programs in Toronto.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at That's one of the ways is I'm like, do I have to go back to school?
Speaker 8: I guess I'll go back to school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can go to McGill and then like being a polycule in like a year a year, everyone in Montreal is in this crazy polycuol Like it's all just one big polycule.
Speaker 2: Terrible teeth. Because they just removed the fluoride from the floride from their water.
Speaker 8: Did they I didn't even know that they did that.
Speaker 1: That's that's crazy.
Speaker 4: And the guy who I proposed it was like, I have the support of r F K Junior, so you know, well, I.
Speaker 8: Was about to say. I was like, well, that'll be soon enough.
Speaker 2: So fingers crossed.
Speaker 4: Although that's like a thing that isn't set at the federal level. That's like there's so many things where it's like, yeah, you run that at the federal level. Some of these things are done at the state level. So there's I think there's god be a lot of learning being done by RFK, and I just generally being.
Speaker 2: Done after the florid's removed from my water, because that's what's making me mind controlled and dumb, is the fluoride.
Speaker 3: One of the things that, like I weirdly take comfort in is that the industries that RFK wants to take on are like agriculture and pharma, and I'm like, they're they're gonna they're gonna squish your head, like you're gonna come to your house and just squish your little head.
Speaker 1: Like right, yeah, you want to talk about getting clapped in the.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, who did this? Probably some poor person? Anyways, man hunt time, Yeah, Billie, how about you? What's the premier search history?
Speaker 1: I really took this literally, and I looked up things that I looked up today. I woke up and I was like, I want waffle. So I looked up classic waffles recipe. It had too many ingredients, so I just went to a bodega and got a waffle mixed. Complete bitch. But honestly, though, like what they charge for like a small like it was like five ninety nine for like the smallest bus, So you know, I guess I should have just whatever. I looked up KBBQ near Bryant Park because we're gonna go to see who Weekly Live and we wanted a pre dinner place. And then finally I looked up on PMDD and read it like, which is like pre like pre menstrul like depression, like deep depression or some shit like that. I forgot what the other one. Basically, once a month, for a week, I feel so hopeless and I want to die and I feel terrible and I don't know and nothing makes sense and I just like it doesn't click. I'm like, why am I so depressed? And then I get my period a week later and I'm like, oh, oh, oh, that's why. That's why I felt terrible. And then I'm like, oh, I gotta remember it's PMDD like all the blah blah blah. And then three weeks later, I'm like, God, I feel terrible and it's happened like twenty times, and I really gotta get my shit on luck.
Speaker 2: I think they're gonna learn about women's health once, like the healthcare industry stops being just incredibly sexist, like still like shockingly like nineteen fifties sexist is going to be amazing and be like, oh yeah, there's like these whole there's a whole wing of medicine we just hadn't even like invented yet because we didn't think we were just like, you're being weird, babe.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm also just like, look, if we're gonna like go back and ban abortion, then when I'm being hysterical, like I want to go to a doctor and get fingered and like, because.
Speaker 2: That's what they used to do. I don't know what I have a hard time.
Speaker 1: They'd go to the doctor, the doctor's like, oh, I have a cure for hysteria, and then like make her come and then it's like, oh I feel better. I'm so let's go back to that. Then, Okay, I want.
Speaker 3: To prescribed sea air. I want someone to say, your perception. You gotta go on vacation girl, we're.
Speaker 8: Sitting you to the beach.
Speaker 4: We're going back.
Speaker 3: Then let's go all the way back.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go to a sanitarium and sit and sit in an ice bath for five of days straight.
Speaker 8: Well, okay, maybe no that.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm doing the cold plunge in the Korean spa. You know, I love a Korean spa. I will find a Korean spot and I will sit in my butt naked ass and the ice and the cold.
Speaker 8: Plunge and he's biohacking.
Speaker 1: Call me Brian Johnson, because I am taking blood from my nineteen year old spawn.
Speaker 4: Ah, that looks like it's going wrong right now.
Speaker 1: Oh no, he looks like shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, definitely go.
Speaker 4: In the beginning, I was like, yeah, I mean it looks freaky, but like the skin looks tight. And now you're like, even when his skin looked tight, he looks it didn't look great. But yeah, it's still like I would be like, I believe that this guy's probably taking someone else's blood.
Speaker 3: But yeah, he said he had a he had a post recently that we covered on our podcast where he said he had replaced he'd had all his plasma removed. Yeah and replace okay, replaced it with like boom in or something.
Speaker 8: I'm like, do that safe.
Speaker 2: Some mom actually replies or people like actually, this is what alguman is and uh it's basically this is why he did it, and I stopped reading.
Speaker 8: So no, yeah, I'm sorry, I don't.
Speaker 2: It's like the primary ingredient in blood plasma, so he like replaced his blood plasma with new blood plasma.
Speaker 9: Yeah, which, yeah, you know what I'm like, somebody's got to get his ass, like he's just getting God by the fucking his fucking Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is this the highest Q rating that an assassin has ever had? Like I'm not no word in no way approving it, but like the popularity out there, the respect that.
Speaker 4: He's the hottest assassin since Gavrillo Prince it yeah, okay, like people even at the time like fuck with Gavrillo Prince.
Speaker 1: Which one's got.
Speaker 8: The Archduke Fransford in hand?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay because no, because I'm like the fucking Boston bomber kid got like a rolling Stone cover and people were trying to like for him.
Speaker 5: A very unpopular Yeah, but you kids and runners like yeah whatever, No.
Speaker 1: One's really copying billionaires, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: So like, yeah, I don't know in an assassin where someone would be like, yo, bro, when you come to my bars, free drinks all day, like.
Speaker 2: Energy like the internet. Yeah, it's wild man. All right, Billy, do you want to talk about something you think is overrated?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 2: Actually I did it out of order.
Speaker 4: Underrated first, Yeah, we usually do it.
Speaker 1: Underrated, Oh, underrated. I'm gonna say, I don't know, man, I'm just like really enjoying smooth brain CBS program. I'm watching Tracker, I'm watching matt lock the reboot with Kathy Bates, I'm watching Elsbeth. I'm just watching a good you know what a good procedural. Everyone there's giving a good that. We're giving a lot of space to prestige dramas, but a good procedural where it gets solved in the thing.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I'm pretty I'm in season two rewatch of Good Wife. Uh you know so, I mean not rewatch. I've never watched it.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I did say, guys, I was battling deep depression.
Speaker 10: That was.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, we're coping in our way. But I'm just saying, there's a lot of shit online about oh industry, oh like white lotus, oh succession, you know, like prestige drama. And I'm here for the procedurals, the dumb little procedurals.
Speaker 2: I did not know about the matt lockerboot.
Speaker 1: Ye Kathy dates mm hmm, okay, she sounds like foghorn leghorn in it.
Speaker 4: But what she's really like, like, oh, absolutely, okay, I might tune in for that.
Speaker 2: She's doing Carville.
Speaker 3: She did that in an American horror story too, didn't she.
Speaker 8: Maybe she just likes doing that accent water boy.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's yeah, yeah time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's exactly. That's exactly her accent in.
Speaker 2: My former characters. Should I channel for Matt Lock?
Speaker 1: But then what I like about shows that are being made now is that like they'll make all the supporting characters like a lesbian Asian woman and like like a Latino young guy. So it's like foghorn orn like character color Like okay, cool, whatever.
Speaker 4: The full spectrum.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I've definitely been into like sports in a way that I haven't been in a while. Since the election. I'm just like, I don't fucking know, man, Just yeah, let's let's watch college basketball again. I guess from nineteen ninety eight. Ex can't see where the ball is. The resolution is so shitty. Yeah, right, at last, what is something you think is underrated?
Speaker 3: Okay, so this is something that I think the people who know about it like it is rated.
Speaker 8: But the people who like it needs more.
Speaker 3: People need to know about this, and I will also say before we begin that Millie put me onto this.
Speaker 4: So ok.
Speaker 3: Wow, you know credit where credit is due. We're excited. Exactly this year for Thanksgiving, I made the pre cooked Popeye's turkey.
Speaker 8: Oh shit, are you guys aware of this turkey?
Speaker 4: No, I've been wanting to get that ship for the last fucking four years.
Speaker 2: No job cooking rock.
Speaker 3: So it's a pre cooked turkey, but it comes completely frozen. It's covered in Popeye's seasoning. Yeah, you have to thowt it for like three days, but then you only put it in the oven for like two hours and it's a perfect, incredible turkey.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 3: And many people are not realizing that this option is available to them, and they're slaving away over their turkey. And you can actually have the greatest possible turkey provided by Popeyes with significantly less work and effort.
Speaker 8: And I did that this year and it was awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then.
Speaker 1: Sorry, somebody said it was okay. See this is how it got me, babe, It got me right. I looked online and I said it was sold out. But then at least tell what happened.
Speaker 8: Okay, So here's the thing. Is the online version.
Speaker 3: First of all, the online version I think costs like one hundred bucks for it to get like delivered to you. That sells out super quickly. But what you have to do is you have to call your local Popeyes. Every Popeye's store also has a apply of them in store, and so you have to call your local Popeyes and then you go and pick it up. And it's only like sixty bucks and they all have them, so don't be fooled if it says sold out online. You must call your local pop Eyes and the Popeies employe will answer the phone and be like, why the fuck are you calling Popeyes?
Speaker 2: And you'll be the first. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hell, but they that's like a barrier of entry for gen Z because they're like, the people are going to pick up the phone.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they're not going to call it. But I am a millennial.
Speaker 3: Then I just don't hear the phone, but I will call and I will give Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then also at least made the gravy and yeah, so that's the thing.
Speaker 3: And then you make the gravy from the turkey and it's amazing, Like the gravy is really good too, because it's got all the Popeyes seasoning. It's just like there you can't go wrong with it. There's no reason to be spending seven hours on a turkey. I guarantee. I'm so sorry your mom's turkey recipe is not better than the Popeyees turkey. Everyone should be getting the Popeyes turkey, but also don't because I'm going to get it and I don't want my local Popeyes to sell out of it.
Speaker 2: That whole part.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so forget everything for us. This is just for bleep that entire thing a minute and a half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds amazing. Wait, the gravy you're making from cooking it like baking coming.
Speaker 3: Off and then you make the turkey gravy with that with a room. Yeah, I still have the turkey. No, not the turkey. I still have the gravy.
Speaker 4: Roast some of it really turkey into soup on Monday.
Speaker 8: Whoa nice.
Speaker 4: You can't throw that carcass away. There's flavor got to cook out of it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, And the pickup process wasn't a problem because I've I've had a honey baked ham pickups ahead of Thanksgiving that we're like an hour and a half long process of line.
Speaker 8: No, it was.
Speaker 3: It was the easiest process in the world. I was like, hey, do you guys have the turkey? And I mean everyone working behind the counter was like, you want the turkey.
Speaker 8: I was like, yeah, I want the turkey.
Speaker 3: I'm the one who I'm the only person who's ever called it's me.
Speaker 8: I'm here for the turkey that I called about.
Speaker 1: I will say, can I out what what Popeyes it is?
Speaker 3: You may out what Popeyes it is. It's a very chaotic Popeyes that I went.
Speaker 1: Okay, cuz I don't know. It's no, it's the it's the iconic, like there's an iconic Brooklyn Murder and Broadway stop that's like super like there's the Popeyes, Dunkin Donuts and the checkers next to each other. And it's also where they get yeah exactly. Everyone knows that Bay knows it.
Speaker 2: And here's that.
Speaker 3: I will go viral because people are like, this is the most chaotic area in New York City. Like people think it's Times Square. It's actually this subway stop and that is where I retrieved my Popeyes turkey.
Speaker 1: There's like a clinic there there. It used to be like a lot of people did K two around there.
Speaker 2: There's not a lot of going on, yes' active.
Speaker 1: So it's poppin. So maybe the process of getting the turkey was fine, but you still did have to encounter.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was actually the chaos was outside.
Speaker 3: But also while I was getting the turkey, someone approached me and they were like, did you get the turkey?
Speaker 8: And I was like yeah, and they were like that's awesome. Like I was getting.
Speaker 3: I was like yeah, I mean you could probably just get one if you want, Right, did.
Speaker 2: You get the turkey or the biggest fried chicken I've ever seen?
Speaker 3: I will say it was extremely heavy, and I just was like carrying it home and I was like, this was maybe not the best, Like I maybe should have brought my little grocery car graandma cars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to bring your grandma cart. I'm always like I don't want to get my grandma cart, and I always regret it.
Speaker 2: It always comes in handy. Uh, let's take a quick break, we'll come back. We'll do you guys over it. We'll be right back and we're back. And a lease, what is something that you think is overrated?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna say this. People aren't gonna like it. Nobody's going to agree with me. It's fine. I think that Spotify Rapped is overrated. I don't care about Spotify rapped. I know what songs I listened to, right, and and then I look at people's page and they're posting their Spotify rapped, and it's just everyone's like I listened to Espresso and I'm like, I bet you did.
Speaker 8: I was like, I'm a pink pony.
Speaker 3: I'm a pink pony Prince Pilates girl or whatever, and I'm like, cool, it seems like everyone I know it is a Pony Pilates girl. My Spotify rapped is actually broken this year for some reason.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm gonna say, at least.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, so okay last year, okay, reveal that.
Speaker 8: I had Meghan Trainer on my Spotify rap, which was most.
Speaker 1: Why she don't like Spotify rap because she had Megan Trainer on her Spotify and rap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does feel like it's the equivalent of dreams, like somebody else's Spotify rap is always like kind of uninteresting to me, but like sometimes I learned something I don't want to know about myself in the Spotify rap from like oh really am damn? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, I don't want to unpack that check or you want to just move on, Well what Megan Trainer.
Speaker 3: For instance, Megan Trainer was mine last year and I I've come to terms with that and I've owned that. But in finding in my Spotify rap being broken this year and me feeling like no motivation to fix it or figure it out, I realized that, like, it just doesn't have a ton of meaning for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, doesn't.
Speaker 3: But if it does for you, that's fine, But it is, it's it's overrated for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the stuff I learned, I feel like because I'm so used to seeing the Spotify rap like through the year, I'm like, oh, this shit's about to be my number one song, Like I can like not even in a way that's celebratory, or I'm like I already know, like I'm playing the shit out of this one album or song that sometimes I don't even look because I'm just.
Speaker 2: Like I already know.
Speaker 4: I already know I fucking nerd it out on like this one song for three straight days on a loop, and that's usually how my whole thing gets thrown off.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and it was.
Speaker 1: Made you look by Megan Trainer, is what you're saying.
Speaker 4: It was made you look by Megan Trainer, followed by made You Look by nas Yeah you like that title anything called made you Look Yeah, yeah, yeah, your genre is weirdly songs called made you Look.
Speaker 1: Like and put in a random word in Spotify and then see all the songs that like roses is a good one or crazy or something and then like seeing all the songs that like have that. I also say a lot of people at least were hating on Spotify rap this year because Spotify laid off all their create natives. So like, the fucking Spotify rap this year was like AI and like Whack and Corny were like usually it's like here's are your horoscopes or here's uh Spotify like everyone who like the top listeners in your city, or this is what people like your vibe is like the Silver Lake and you live in like Chicago or something. But because they laid everyone off, the Spotify Spotify rapped was people's mom's dry ass turkey resid.
Speaker 2: You like Taylor Swift, You're welcome.
Speaker 8: I will say.
Speaker 3: The only person who posted a Spotify raps that intrigued me in any way, shape or form is I would say.
Speaker 8: That the Prince of New York.
Speaker 3: She posted his but he blacked out one of them, and so now I am intrigued.
Speaker 8: Now I want to know what I thought.
Speaker 1: He said it was rupe Paul was embursed. He was embarrassed about liking because of Osay is like a city councilman in bett Stye who is like twenty six and he's like a democratic socialist and.
Speaker 8: Yeah, broker fee thing removed, he rocks.
Speaker 3: That's great if that's why the mystery look.
Speaker 4: Him on the right side. But like the Rue Paul thing, like, oh so you're a fracking and he's like.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's that might be it.
Speaker 4: This is pre fracking, ru Paul. You know, I try to separate the artists from the fracking.
Speaker 8: Separate the art from the fracking as well.
Speaker 2: Can't be done.
Speaker 10: Can't be done.
Speaker 2: How about you, MELI, is there something that you think is overrated?
Speaker 1: Yes, as a black woman, I'm gonna go ahead and say that I think Andrew Schultz is overrated. I think it's corny. I don't think he's funny at all. First of all, like this, and I'm saying this topically because he did this like five minute crash out because Kendrick Lamar. First of all, Kendrick Lamar said in a song like no white comedians make fun of black women. He didn't say Andrew Schaltz, but Andrew Schaltz has since been panicking for like the past week and then went on like this whole diatribe and did like two minutes about how he would he could rape Lamar. It was really fucking weird. We'll probably talk about in the podcast releast, but.
Speaker 12: I was like, what I didn't He just went there, Well, I'm taller than him, so I could, you know, I could physically have sex with him and even if he wants to or not, because and it's just like and then all his little lackeys are like laughing, and I'm just like.
Speaker 1: This this this guy's corny and it's not he's never been that funny guy. Code is like corny. I don't know, it's just all like it's all dark. And it's like you had Donald Trump, Like also automatically, you had Donald Trump on your pod, Like you can't be claiming hip hop or whatever. I don't know, so that's just that. And then he's like, oh, rappers don't respect women either, and it's like okay, sure, but like shut the fuck up.
Speaker 4: I don't know, so, yeah, you're not the arbiter of yeah, exactly. He he definitely immediately made that about himself in a way or I just saw a clip of that and I go, I don't need to see anymore of this shit. Uh right, And it's weird to see like all the flagrant pod fans be like, people don't understand his This is just jokes, bro, this is like what he does because he's trying to get a rise out of everybody, and he clearly succeeding. I'm like, what a way to describe you being so unfunny and just offensive. They're like, it's so funny that y'all are offended, Okay, right, and so he has won the argument and yeah, and if Kendrick claps back like Andrew's just gonna win, that's just like there's no way Kendrick wins this one. And you're like, this isn't even about that. This is about if anything was about Drake.
Speaker 1: So yeah, just like brain rotted, I'm like, like, it's not funny. What is funny about this? And then you're clap back to someone being like, don't talk about black women because it's just that like you what's sexually assault. Yeah, like that's just not I'm just trying to find where it's funny and it's not, and it's just like half of these and I'm just waiting now that Trump's in president, I'm just like, let us be the canceled like I want to be the canceled comedy whatever and get all those like reactionary fucking money that these people are so rich. It's like all the like the top ten podcasts like stress Me Out. It's all these like rich white people who are just talking bullshit and I'm just like shut up.
Speaker 10: Yeah, So anyway, yeah, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Was gonna say that, like that's the worst part of every Andrew Schultz clip is that he says the most racist crazy ship on his podcast and then there's like no less than five men of color like laughing at and co signing, and then it's.
Speaker 4: Funny too, Well, who are those like two black dudes from England who like came back.
Speaker 2: Like well.
Speaker 1: On the pod they got the ships and gigs pod, which we know that. Yeah, like theyre fucking they they completely fucked their ship up because their their audience was primarily women. So yeah, we those guys are they're like, oh, we had what did they say? Fight or flight? They're like, Andrew Schultz said that racist thing, and we just laughed along because we had fight in or flight. Like we didn't know like that this was gonna happen. We thought it was just gonna be like fun talking. It's like, you didn't google Andrew schultzick once. I guess they don't have Google. They probably uses something else in England dot co dot uk, dot co dot UK. That's how they got you.
Speaker 2: All right, let's uh, let's take a quick break. We'll come back and we'll get into some news. We'll be right back, and we're back. We're and as mentioned, you might be hearing helicopters diving and swooping in the background, and you might be thicking. Those aren't l A p D helicopters that we normally hear diving and swooping in the background of Miles and Jack's recordings. Those helicopters sound like they're looking for somebody in New York City. You know, it's totally it's a different vibe.
Speaker 8: Those helicopters sound like they answer to Eric Adams.
Speaker 2: That's right. They seem is someone drunk driving those helicopters. Yeah, in New York that's really good.
Speaker 11: Eric Adams, Yeah, when he talked about twins hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you talk about what is great about New York City. The great thing about New York City You could have planes crash into your when towers or somebody opened a business. That's what's great. Wait nine to eleven is why great things? Is that? Did that bring you guys to New York City? The possibility of another.
Speaker 3: You know, one of the beautiful things about New York is, Yeah, anything could happen. You could one day you could start a podcast. The next day you could see that a healthcare executive.
Speaker 8: Has been gunned down in the streets. Anything can happen anything.
Speaker 2: It's been interesting to see the different reactions because the mainstream media is like, this is not good, and we're you know, like talking about it as like, uh, you know, how how our company is going to react to this, and you know, just covering it as a straightforward terrible thing that has happened the way that I guess we've always reacted to murders. But then there's a real upswell of internet sentiment that's just like very celebratory. They had to shut down through out the entire r medicine thread about the case, because doctors were cracking too many jokes about this person's murder. But yeah, what what are we hearing from the New York Times?
Speaker 4: I mean, there's just different things, right because, you know, when this thing happened, I was like, this is not going to spur some conversation about our healthcare system.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 4: They're going to focus everything, like on the crime itself, which I get that's what they're doing as journalists, but like to completely miss that dimension of it, I think is a little odd if that's the you know, because they're still like, what could be the motive, even though they just found that on some of the shells or the casings and bullets that were at the scene said deny, defend, depose, And you know, some some of some outlets were doing some head scratching and they're like, this might be tied to a phrase used in the insurance industry.
Speaker 2: Some sort of police based batman villain. I don't know.
Speaker 4: And then others did blatantly point out like there is a book called delay, Deny, Defend whose subtitle is why insurance companies don't play or pay claims and what you can do about it. The New York Times, there's just one sentence that's really just glossed over something kind of important. This is just one sentence said quote chief executive officers of healthcare companies often receive threats because of the nature of their work. Among go on, what is the nature of that work and how could that potentially radicalize someone? So again, a few articles then pointed out that United has quote relatively high instances of denying coverage when it is in fact, like an outlier in terms of denying coverage and making massive profits. Then there are more articles and paragraphs pointing to like what companies can and should do to protect their leadership. Another thing that like we found out in the last day apparently he was also this guy, the CEO is being investigated for insider training because there was a doj anti trust investigation happening that wasn't public yet, but he just offloaded a ton of shares, like to the tune of fifteen million dollars before the before the news became public. So again they're still kind of doing the thing where they're like, we still we're not sure what is going on, but kind of around the margins pointing at things that again may have affected somebody to the point that they were motivated to kill this guy. And I don't know, it just it's a very interesting moment because this is like, like you're saying at the top, Jack, like the sentiment around this guy who killed Brian Thompson is like, this guy's fucking bay, you know what I mean, Like, we love this dude, He's hot, this is the this is the dopest shit we've ever seen. And I think that definitely feels different, you know what I mean. We're like unanimously people were like, yeah, I don't care that this guy got gunned down because I think because the CEO happened to be just represent like a physical manifestation of all the wrongs that the insurance industry enacts on just regular people. And I think for that reason, like all it's like a lightning rod for all of this I R that people have for the insurance as a whole. Is it turning into like memes about like this one guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like, Okay, well number one, I just want to say, as we always say on Go Touch Grass, that Go Touch Grass is an anti murder podcast.
Speaker 8: Ultimately, I have that.
Speaker 5: Always every time, like it's not cool, but.
Speaker 8: We actually to say more than you would.
Speaker 1: Think about the woman who was harassing Gypsy Rose. There was a girl that was like, you know, making fun of Gypsy Rose a lot and harassing her. Uh you know, and it's like, okay, well what Gypsy Rose did wasn't cool, but you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah cool, and then the you know, the Trump assass it comes up again Anti Murder podcast. But I will say, for my personal self, my hope for my life is that I live my life in such a way that if someone guns me down in the streets of New York, the reaction isn't.
Speaker 8: Oh, yeah, we know why he did.
Speaker 3: That, right, Oh yeah, no, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: Well, and I'm I'm also just like it's interesting because in the post election kind of post mortem conversations that people are having, you know, the reasons why Democrats fared so poorly was because of there wasn't any good solid anti pop or like our populist policy and all that stuff, and people are like, oh, people are you know, are voting for troupe because they want to say fuck you, and like they want cheaper eggs and shit like that, and like that has, you know, and there's been push on you know, by the establishment of like well that's not true. It's like basically and all this stuff.
Speaker 10: But like the.
Speaker 1: Reaction to you know, somebody their blood there, like people do want to do something and they're doing it. Like it's kind of escalating in this way where you know, is voting for Trump the solution, no, I don't think so. Is gutting someone down in midtown the solution probably not. But like people, but there aren't other solutions being presented. No one is stopping these healthcare companies, no one is making any you know, so people are feeling it and everyone's acting like everything's okay and yeah, so I could totally see someone being like, yeah, fuck it, like I don't give a fuck about you know, they've denied like thousands and thousands of claims and thousands of people have to die for this guy's like to afford his fourth yacht or something, and for you know, like I could kind of understand like the sentiment of like, well I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, like when you think when like in that thread on Reddit that got taken down because doctors were just sort of being very you know clear on how they felt about insurance companies. One person posted quote, I cannot even guess how many person years United Healthcare has taken from patients and their families through denials. It has to be on the order of millions. His death won't make that better, But it's hard for me to sympathize when so many people have suffered because of his company. And yeah, like you, I think to your point too, really like it's not even that like they're not offering solutions, they're not even acknowledging this is a fucking problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean. I think that's where we're at.
Speaker 4: It's like before it's like, yeah we should maybe we can get like prescription drug costs, Like that's the closest they get to say, yeah, let's have a reckoning with our insurance because that's like very small potatoes in terms of like the profit margins for the companies that they're ultimately beholden too. It's like what if like, okay, we weren't selling like insolent at like six sex markups and instead like around two or three x thing, rather than zooming out and saying we actually don't take care of people and the culture in the United States is you have to be able to afford to stay alive, and if you cannot, then you know that just you know, the American natural selection will do its thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's so interesting to Milly's point about like the election contributing to it, Like we are just coming off an election where healthcare wasn't like part of it.
Speaker 8: At all, No one was really talking.
Speaker 3: You know, it's so interesting when we compare it to like the twenty twenty primaries or even twenty sixteen, where like both of those, like healthcare plans were a big part of the Democrat the Democrat like policies and stuff like what people were putting forward in the primary, and this time, I mean, yeah, we didn't have a primary and stuff, but it's like no one was talking about it, So you can't trust this administration to do anything about it. The next administration is obviously not going to do anything about it. People cour people feel helpless and hopeless, and when that happens, they make desperate decisions that also, you know, a company like our entire health insurance system in the US contributes to this devaluing of human life at the end of the day, like they're putting dollar amounts on what it's worth for you to like survive cancer or not survive cancer or whatever. And at the end of the day, it's like, yeah, you kind of have contributed to an environment in which people see human life in terms of dollar signs and like little marginal dividends and shit like that. Yeah, like you create You helped to create that by putting a system in place where you can tell somebody, oh, actually you don't really need insulin, do you, Blue Cross Blue Shield just announce that, Well, they're only going to cover anises yeah, like only up to a certain like number, like time limit, and then they're not going to cover your anisthesia anymore. Like that country mutes to a world where people feel more comfortable shooting somebody.
Speaker 8: In the end of the end of the day.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of hand ringing about like they have completely dehumanized the CEO and again broadening, broadening out, the conversation is every person who has to interact with private healthcare and anyone who has to interact with the healthcare system in this country already feels dehumanized.
Speaker 2: There's already they are humanized. The stistic on a spreadsheet, but the empathy.
Speaker 4: Can is only going one way in a lot of the coverage rather than again like beause I felt like any any anything constructive that would come out of this is some kind of reckoning with our for profit healthcare system. But again we have more stuff of like why didn't he have a private security detail, and like this company is like the one that is protecting CEOs in like this part of the world, and maybe they can learn something from them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I do think that it, like it's really a good point that you make about the election because the the solutions that the Democratic Party put forward that I think a lot of the people who are like how could they have lost point to are really like technocratic, complicated solutions that are tied to companies like this or would have to go through companies like this, and they end up like people are just tired of getting fucked over by these super complex systems, and so yeah, I just think this is like a perfect vortex of like all the things that are frustrating to people and make people feel like there's there's no solution, there's no path forward for things to get better.
Speaker 1: I will also say, if you were a doctor on the Reddit, our medicine that got your thing deleted and your single hit me up like sliding the DMS. Let's talk about our path forward, especially if you like large areolas, Like let's talk.
Speaker 2: Dom come through. I do wonder like where, like where the mainstream media goes from here. There's gonna be like so many pearl clashing articles where they're like looking at people's response to this and being if they're not there already, like it's gonna be like how could they are?
Speaker 4: There's already criticism like look at it, look at the tolerant left celebrating the death of this person, like you're there's already I'm already seeing takes like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, what I was worried. What I'm more like kind of worried about is like, you know, Eric Adams was investigated for corruption, he did all this fucked up shit. Now he's like kind of you know, sucking up to Trump and kissing Trump's ass. Now I'm worried that like Eric Adams is gonna take this as an opportunity and try to make it his little nine to eleven where he like brings New York together and like ups the cops even more and shit, like that ship hot for everybody, so that he could like try to you know, take the heat off him, go in the Turkey seven times and getting his girlfriend a job that like is mad money.
Speaker 2: New York is just.
Speaker 4: Stama Bull of America exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: We ignore Armenia and Jesus side too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we love we love looking away from a genocide. Okay, yeah, I mean like that. It is interesting because like I feel like, what potentially could happen to I mean, I don't know, like making that is nine to eleven I think is kind of difficult because so many regular people were affected by nine to eleven, whereas this one, everybody's like all right, but that's just kind of that's sort of the like the sort of response I think of American people, because I also see people from like Europe asking online. They're like, why is everyone celebrating this? And they're like, oh, you don't understand how difficult it is to exist in this country where we have no recourse to get to be treated like people. So these are these moments that pop up that act as these like stress release valves where they're like, WHOA, I guess that, but I do I think, like I feel like the other way this could start going is like people start saying that it's like their human right to profit off of suffering and therefore should be able to be anonymous.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Because United Healthcare took down their entire leadership page to like not put like maybe in their minds to make people targets or something like that, and you can and like this was happening at an investor's day that I don't know, Like I can also see some weird version where they're like, if they know who we are, we're in danger, and like we shouldn't. People shouldn't be able to know who we are, even though we are the people profiting and are the architects of things like a terrible cruel healthcare system or earth death through climate change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just start the billionaire bunkers process early and just all move to New Zealand colonize New Zealand. And then they're like, you guys have the rest of the world go fuck yourself, look good luck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then it's gonna be lit.
Speaker 2: I don't know, well, I feel like we could talk to you guys for three hours, but at last, Millie is such a pleasure having you both on the show Where can people find you? Follow you? Hear you all that good stuff, Millie.
Speaker 1: You could follow me on Instagram at Millie Tamera, Milli underscore tamas and on TikTok at Millie Underscore Tamaras and on Twitter I'm still there for some reason, Milli tamares and then on Blue Sky if you want the same thing I did ask people if I said, if I get ten likes on Blue Sky, I'm gonna get an Etsy witch to give me a success spill, and a lot of people I got more than time leck, So I gotta pay a witch to do a spell, and then you can follow our podcast. But we have new episodes every Wednesday at Go Touch Grass pod on Instagram and you know where I go Touch Grass wearing Apple Music Spotify. We talk about internet trends like that Hispanic mom who keeps shoplifting for Target and making hauls about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she did a lifestyle video and then was found to have stolen all of the items that were featured in the lifestyle.
Speaker 2: I'm about to like, look at my boosting.
Speaker 1: She's like a lifestyle like page influencer mom who you know flexes on everybody and then you find out that she's squatting and also like everything.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and we I mean Target. We would recommend not stealing from Target.
Speaker 2: Because they will they target and murder.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, for different reasons.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just think it's I'm we're anti stealing from Target because they are. They will find and they will get you, and they want to take you down. They match this woman to her video and also to her phone background like wallpaper, and they found her and they got her ass. So I would just say avoid it for your own personal self.
Speaker 2: I wasn't there one.
Speaker 4: I felt like one where someone said it's not fair Target kept letting me steal, so the charge.
Speaker 8: Yeah they do that.
Speaker 4: Well yeah yeah yeah, I'm like, bro, yeah yeah, they'll let you.
Speaker 3: Steal until you get to like where it's now like it's not petty theft anymore. It's like larceny and then they'll swoop in and get you. So that's just it's like anti stealing from Target is just advice. Yeah, did we give anti ruter is a more moral.
Speaker 2: Statue where they are petty? Yeah? Yeah, amazing. At last, how about you? Where can people find you?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 8: You can find me at pandelise on Instagram.
Speaker 3: That's p A n z A l I s E and Alis Navidad on TikTok uh and I'm also on Blue Sky just my name, but more importantly follow the podcast and if you do post your Spotify wraps and have us in your Spotify rap though I guess you won't because you just learned about us. But either way, that version of Spotify wrap I do like, yeah, our podcast on Spotify rap, but just doesn't mean anything to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least I was like, damn, you hate it. We just spent all days sharing our fans like version.
Speaker 8: Version is different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you kept to take pretty specific to that link because if the second even I'm like, well, hold on, don't don't fuck with my confirmation.
Speaker 3: Spotify podcast is great and we love us Spotify podcast.
Speaker 8: Give us money.
Speaker 2: I need a couple more than I can forward to my mom so she thinks I have a real job. So just keep them coming, folks. She said, like thirty would be great.
Speaker 1: I feel like you guys got it all right.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that. Yeah, even if you have to like photoshop a couple, you know, she's not that tex Sat like that guy.
Speaker 1: First of all, you're you know, White Angelina and you got a Cafe Bustello fucking sponsorship. Okay, that's right, you made it. Tell your mom you made it. Okay, Tell miss O'Brien to chill.
Speaker 2: Cafe Boustello, Mom, Boustello?
Speaker 4: Is that the one in the yellow can?
Speaker 2: Is there a work of media, Elisa, you've been enjoying?
Speaker 3: Yes, there is a work of media that I've been enjoying. I okay, so so much was made of the Wicked press tour, but Denzel Washington has been doing amazing work on the Gladiator press tour and there are many, many funny videos of him. There's there's an interview where he did with one woman I think her name is Zana Yeah, and literally every clip of it is golden. There's one point where she's like, can you be my therapist? And he's like, I already am. So I would recommend watching all of Denzel Washington's Gladiator press tour for the advice and the energy always.
Speaker 2: How about you, Melli.
Speaker 1: I mean there's there's this black girl on TikTok who recasted Wicked with the Muppets, and she said Mila should be Glinda. Uh, and so I think that's fire and then today I was watching Real Housewives of Salt Lake City and somebody implied that she was cheating. You know, one woman implied that Angie was cheating on her husband, and Angie said, well, you you're a slut and you have high body count hair, high body count titties, high body count dress. So I just high body count hair, stop me and shoot me to my core, and I just think about that. I'm like, that's so good, high body count hair. And then the woman started crying and she's like, how could she say that? And her friend's like, no, that's so fucked up, but you do need to do some deep conditioning. And I'm like, yo, I'm in Real Housewives of Salt Lake City, like come on. And then you know, again, there's this one one woman was like, oh, she looks very bridge and tunnel. And that's what people say in New York City when someone looks like you're from New Jersey or Long Island. But all these women are mute. So I'm like, bitch, what the fuck are you talking about your air? You're not even bridging tunal your air. So anyway, love, white women fighting, white women getting kicked off planes, white women getting kicked out on Marshalls White Women Fighting love it. I'll consume it.
Speaker 2: Give it to me, amazing, Miles, Where can people find you as their working media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Where every they got at symbols at Miles of Gray, that's including Blue Sky. Hit me up there if you want that discord server invite And a lot of people are like, I don't know how to DM. You just just skied at me or whatever y'all call it, tweet at at just tag me, yeah, get at me, dog.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 4: You can also find jacket out on the basketball podcast Miles and Jacket Mad Boosty boost or Luckily I didn't have to talk about how terrible the Lakers are right now because I didn't have to see how bad they were when we recorded anyway. And you can also hear me talk about ninety day Fiance on the other show for twenty day Fiance with Sofia Alexandra. Let's see a work of media. I like, where is it? It's on Blue Sky?
Speaker 2: Let me pull up here it is.
Speaker 4: It's from at arf measures dot bsky dot social. It says me orders fluently, Me orders our food fluently in Italian to impress my date McDonald's drive to employee what I just love that, Just love that tweet. Sorry, add one more, sorry, one more? Then this is at jp Brammer dot b sky dot social. This one goes Meanwhile, just a few blocks away, Samantha had her site site set on a rich ceo as well, and that just.
Speaker 2: Wild.
Speaker 4: And also, yo, touch grass the podcast.
Speaker 3: And what was I'm trying to remember our other podcast two dumb drunk women drunk, dumb women drunk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure if our whole podcast was well, first of all, if we were like extremely thin and why and our whole podcast was about sucking dick.
Speaker 2: We know, getting us down miles and I know top time rap.
Speaker 4: Just I'm worried about Hawk to. People are so mad about that rug pull. She just pulled on everybody, and like, Yo, you really thought you were gonna get rich buying hawk to a crypto?
Speaker 8: Come on now did up?
Speaker 2: Everybody just got cooked? And I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're buying Hawk to a crypto, like, it's actually not a scam. If that turns out to be worth anything that you should have had, you actually do have the information when you see the words talk to a crypto.
Speaker 8: To know that that's not going to be a vibe path for.
Speaker 2: You is another one of our sponsors. You guys, so we hop cooin hawkcoin and you know what I don't.
Speaker 1: We're an anti victim blaming podcast. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You gotta so that shit is called again American natural selection.
Speaker 2: You have this for this one.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm also like, the bitch is uh like associated with Logan Paul Logan, Paul got fifteen little crypto scams. Okay, I'd be watching coffee Zilla. I know what's going on.
Speaker 2: I know about crypto Zoo. Yeah, I know about crypto Zoo.
Speaker 1: Okay, the hands did not hatch in crypto Zoo.
Speaker 2: Tweet. I've been enjoying at piss Pope, tweeted Dave Chappelle suddenly getting serious fifty minutes into a special. On December fourth, twenty twenty four, the United Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson. My friend died. He fucking dies.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's fun too.
Speaker 2: I can absolutely see that shit. Unfortunately.
Speaker 5: You can find me on Twitter at Jack underscore O Brian. You can find me on Blue Sky at jack ob one the number one.
Speaker 2: Dot the sky dot social You can find us on Twitter at daily Zeitgeist, where the Daily zey Geist on Instagram.
Speaker 5: We have a Facebook fan page and a website, Daily zeitguys dot com, where we post our episodes and our footnotes where we link off to the information that we talked.
Speaker 2: About in today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Myles with song do you think people might enjoy?
Speaker 4: You know, holiday season is approaching, you know, the decorations are going up, trees are going up, and it's time to you know, embrace some of my favorite Christmas music. One of my favorite Christmas tracks is Christmas Rapping by the Waitresses. That band that did I Know a boys nag, but the Christmas Rapping. I love their Christmas song Mary Grizzines, Mary Grizzliness, and it has a dope baseline.
Speaker 2: It's really great.
Speaker 4: So please put this in your holiday playlist because it's one of those like Christmas songs that like it has jingle bells in it, but it also still goes pretty hard. So this is Christmas rapping w r a Pping by the Waitresses.
Speaker 2: Oh w are app I didn't shazam that song?
Speaker 1: I heard it. I'm like, oh, this song's fire and then I and it was like it's these girls and I'm like.
Speaker 4: Okay, yep from yeah, from straight out of Akron, Ohio.
Speaker 2: Hey shout out to waitresses in Akron, Ohio. The Daily is the production of iHeart Radio.
Speaker 5: For more podcasts from My Heart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio Wrap, Apple podcast, or wherever you.
Speaker 2: Listen to your favorite shows. That's gonna do it for us this week. We are back on Monday to tell you what was trending over the weekend and we will talk to you all then. Bye bye, bye bye