Speaker 1: You gotta you gotta think about this. Okay, we're on a desserted island. Yes, like castaway full castaway vibes probably have tigers, some kind of predator on there. They see something big, they're going after that. I can hide in like little nooks and.
Speaker 2: Caves. You couldn't.
Speaker 1: You couldn't even get in a cave because your shoulders are thirty nine inches wide.
Speaker 3: I'm a cave man.
Speaker 4: Camille complains twenty four to seven that I eat like a coat, that I eat like a cave man every time I sit down for dinner. I don't use a fork. I don't use a spoon. I don't use a knife. I use my hands.
Speaker 3: All the caveman and how.
Speaker 1: You act, cavemen were really like three foot two. You are like a giant. You were Andre the giant, and you climb trees.
Speaker 3: I can climb trees in that situation.
Speaker 2: Start a fire. I can start a fire, right.
Speaker 5: I'll take two sticks. I can start a fire smashing those sticks together. I'll start the I'll be rubbing those sticks. You can start the out of a fire. Whoever starts fire first wins. Well, the dudes on, dudes, I'm Julian Edelman.
Speaker 1: And I'm Rob Gronkowski And this is the show where your favorite dudes get to talk about their favorite dudes.
Speaker 3: And today we're hitting the hotline.
Speaker 2: What are we talking about today?
Speaker 3: Who's the better pickleball player? Between you and I? Jules?
Speaker 2: Rob could just play that net.
Speaker 3: You were acting like an absolute maniac out there on the pickleball court.
Speaker 1: I'm a sweater maybe a replacement for Super Bowl rings?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the ring is the tradition. I'm a rien guy, a blinged out watch. I don't think everyone would be on the same page. And is turf better than natural grass? Will debate it.
Speaker 1: I always love that Florida grass, that bermuda, which is better for your body to and you.
Speaker 3: Don't get that turf burn on some nice grass.
Speaker 4: And we wrap it up with the Chilli's Collar and the chillis Dude of the Week presented by Core's Life stick Around.
Speaker 3: To the end.
Speaker 2: Let's come.
Speaker 3: Dudes On. Dudes is a production of iHeartRadio, Robbie.
Speaker 2: Where you at.
Speaker 3: Joe's What's up?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 4: I'm right here in my podcast office here in Tampa Bay, Florida. I'm just relaxing. I enjoyed the sun earlier what's super cool as well is that my pool is one hundred two degrees without me even heating it up. So I was just in it getting a nice swim. It felt like bath water. It was just delicious, man. So just been enjoying my time.
Speaker 2: One hundred and two.
Speaker 4: Literally it's literally one hundred and two degrees and felt I'm telling you, like I've been in hot tubs before, and I jumped in Okay, maybe like ninety nine degrees, because when it's.
Speaker 2: Eighty nine is still freaking hot.
Speaker 3: At least ninety nine I'm talking.
Speaker 4: Okay, I have a cold tub as well, and you know when you go from a cold tub into a hot tub and you get those chills, like the blood is flowing and like you can feel the tingles. Well, I was in my cold tub and I jumped right into the pool and I was getting all those tingles. And you only get those tingles when the hot tub is at least one hundred something degrees, and I was getting those tingles in the pool, so I'm talking at least ninety nine degrees, and it felt so good because it's a saltwater pool as well.
Speaker 3: And you know it's just healing me. You know I'd like to do those tricks.
Speaker 4: But the best part about what I've been doing, actually I just got here. The other day, I was in Buffalo, New York, where I grew up, my hometown, and I got to go and see my brother's kids play all their sports games. And I got to see one of them play hockey, baseball, flag football as well. I got to see the other one play football, flag football, and baseball, and then I got to see his daughter play a softball game. And let me tell you, it was one of the best weekends I've ever had in Buffalo. It was just so cool to see them ball out. They were hitting doubles, they were making plays in the infield, like I'm talking, mossing people on the football field as well. My old my oldest nephew, he looked like myself as well, going up and high pointing that football Jay shout out to Jays, high pointing it over the DB's and bringing it down and not letting anyone grab his flag. It kind of looked like me, just barreling through all the defenders and it's going a touchdown. I was super proud of him, man, And you're gonna be proud of Lily obviously when she gets to that stage and she's just dominating folks.
Speaker 3: Out there, just like my brother's kids.
Speaker 2: What do they call you? They call you Uncle Rob? Yeah, Uncle Rob mm hmm, like Uncle Buck, Uncle Rob.
Speaker 3: Just just Uncle Rob.
Speaker 2: I like it, man, that's gotta be so sound smooth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean a good feeling.
Speaker 1: They have a lot of what do they have? Four kids?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: My brother Dan has five kids and he's Buffalo. Chris has four kids, and he's in Dallas, and Dallas has great facilities, great sports down there, great leagues, and he just actually he just texted me in a group chat with my family that my brother Chris actually his kid just won the Little League World Series I guess for the World Series that it's called down there in the Texas World. And his kid is six years old, I mean a six or eight years old. He's got too many as well, so I'm not sure what one won the World Series, but I think it was a six year old. So congratulations to him. But there's one thing I want to talk about that I wish we had growing up as kids.
Speaker 3: Jules, what do you want?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 4: It's in the summer Olympics, for the first time in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 3: Is flag football manage football.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, these kids are learning the game of football at such a young age to possibly a pedigree that we have never learned the game of football at that age. The skill sets that they're learning, you know, out there just playing flag football without the physical part is just amazing for their development. So when they start in the future, I'm telling you, you got to be able to, you know, create space still so you can go out go out there and beat your defender because there's playing zone coverage. They're also playing man coverage out there on the defensive side of the ball, so you're seeing it all. And then also to be able to juke defenders and not get your flag, you know, pull pulled from you. It's great development and it's so fun too, and I wish.
Speaker 2: We had it, dude.
Speaker 1: It's it's the fastest growing girls sport in the world. I think it's it's it's getting huge. I I bought a I bought a flag football size for Lily's age, and we've been throwing it around.
Speaker 2: It's been fun. But to what you said, I agree.
Speaker 1: The spatial recognition you get from flag football will help a lot of these skill players when they transition into tackle football now, like being able to decipher if it's man or zone. That's pretty much seven on seven. That's pretty much what flag football is. All you're doing is identifying who's trying to be on you, what zone it is, and finding those little soft spots.
Speaker 2: So I think that'll help these kids.
Speaker 1: Transition, which we've seen receivers transition at a record rate these last six seven years, justin Jefferson, Jamar Chase. Young receivers come in right away and understand football and make huge impacts to their team. And I think that flag football and all these seven on seven camps are a huge reason for that, you know, and the information being able to like study what pro football is now. But like going back to flag football, I'm so excited for this. Should we try to like get back in shape and play.
Speaker 4: I mean, they were working out there and it's quick. You know, you don't have that much time in between each plays. You gotta be in top shape. And Jules out of the game for quite some time now, maybe a couple of years, So pump the breaks. I like where your head's at though, But we're gonna be big fans, and we're gonna be obviously following flag football in the twenty twenty eight Olympics, and maybe the closest thing we can possibly do is coach.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, It's it's been like real, it's been real heaty over the flag football talk with the flag football community into you know, being combined with some of the NFL guys because the owners passed it and the nf NFL guys are like automatically thinking they're getting on the team the flag football guys like there's a different sport. Fucked, we're better at float. Like I don't know if I have time for all. There's so much conflict. I'm just chooting this one. I'm gonna watch this Ninka and just be a fan and root for America.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: There we go. Well we're taking it home. I'm already calling it. We're going to win the Golden Flag Football in twenty two.
Speaker 2: If we don't win the fucking goal, we got a problem.
Speaker 3: It would be a.
Speaker 2: It would be bad. But I just hope we don't.
Speaker 1: I hope we don't go into this because these other countries they've been playing this shit for like fifteen sixteen years. Like they love this stuff because I went to Israel and I went to the Craft Stadium and visited like their facility, and they're in this world league. Like they have eleven on eleven tackle but a lot of it is flag football, and like they developed the kids in flag and bring them to tackle. But like there's a world league that's been playing world flag football for a while, and I'm just afraid if you know, we go in there with our NFL guys, A it's a different game, Like you know, we may be way more athletic and stuff, but you know, like we can't you can't flag guard. What are the rules of the line of scrimmage?
Speaker 2: Can you hold? Like what are the rule bases for this thing?
Speaker 1: Like, so I don't want to go in this thing, Like, oh, we know football were automatically going to win gold. Look, this is a different game. This is a different game, you know, and these guys have been playing. I mean, I get athlete on athlete. We should be fucking light years ahead.
Speaker 2: But we don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if the rules cater to like people that aren't athletic.
Speaker 4: MM, We're still gonna win the gold. We're too good. We're too good in America?
Speaker 3: What about And I was just about to change the page.
Speaker 4: I know what you're going to talk about. Brad Marshaan. Yes, Brad Marshan.
Speaker 2: Do you see him partying right now?
Speaker 4: I haven't seen him partying, but I can just imagine what he's doing. I remember when he won the Cup in twenty eleven in Boston and they were partying their face off up there.
Speaker 3: He was partying his face off.
Speaker 4: But what I did see, Jules, is that they dented the Stanley Cup like we dented the Lombardi Trophy at the Panthers took a page out of our playbook, Jules.
Speaker 3: Should we bill him?
Speaker 1: I mean, we should definitely have our IP lawyer contact their IP lawyer for the image that they posted because it could be IP infringement to the original dent.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, I don't know, mm hmm. So many lawyers these days we can.
Speaker 4: Find gratulations to the Florida Panthers. I was kind of cheering for that ed Miinton oiler just for one reason. I really love you know, Connor McDavid. I love his game, I love his skill set, I love what he does out there out in the ice. That must hurt to go back to back to the Stanley Cup and lose both times to the same team.
Speaker 3: And also shout out to the state of Florida.
Speaker 2: Fucking Florida.
Speaker 4: You know, in the hockey world, the last six years in a row there has been a Florida team representing the Stanley Cup playoffs. Obviously, twenty twenty, twenty one, twenty two was the Tampa Bay Lightning, then twenty three, twenty four, twenty five was the Florida Panthers.
Speaker 3: They each lost one time as.
Speaker 4: Well, but a huge shoutouts to Winds And it's tough. It's tough, you know, for Canada right now in the NHL world, getting back to back to the Cup for the Oilers and losing both times. And Canada hasn't won in quite some time, you know, the Stanley Cup. And I can tell you this, So the Florida Panthers ain't that great of a community to celebrate with because it's not really a hockey town.
Speaker 1: It's got to be one now though maybe they've made themselves into a hockey town. You win like this, I mean you think about like the La Kings before they had the great one, they weren't like a really big hockey community in a warm area. Now, Like I walk around LA and people love the Kings. This is two Stanley Cups back to back. I mean, these people, they probably love hockey. I mean Florida it's freaking crazy. It's it's an oxy moorn. The warmest place is holding the cold sport title a lot of the time.
Speaker 2: It's nuts. How is it do people like? Do people like hockey down there?
Speaker 4: They love hockey here in Tampa Bay, I can tell you that. But over there, you know, on the other side of the state, there's so much going on going on in southern Florida. I mean, there's so much more to do, and the thing about being in Florida as well as you go to Florida to be outside, to do activities outside. Yes, they're bringing so much awareness down there. You know the Florida Panthers, you know, to that organization, and it's caught on big time. But it's not like what it would be if the Edmonton Oilers, yeah, won the Cup. I'm talking everyone Pannemoni that area would be at the parade.
Speaker 1: Does this have to do with taxes, because why the hell is all? How are all the most untraditional organizations in like one of the most like Gung Ho Canada Cold Sports. How the fuck is the Florida teams winning is because these guys want to go down there and get no tax. Because you go to Canada, they're taking three quarters your money go to some of the states here they're taking half. Is that the reason it's crazy to me? Like, how are how are the Florida teams winning in hockey?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, Well that's a big jones.
Speaker 4: That's a big topic that's up for discussion actually in the NHL right now.
Speaker 3: And I saw Biz Nasty talking about it.
Speaker 4: He kind of got shamed about it by saying, that's why these Florida teams are winning. But it's the same thing in the NFL world. You can go to a you know, a team that has zero percent state tax, and.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's a game changer.
Speaker 4: I think if you put a list you know of the pros and cons of why you're choosing a team, I just think it's a pro. But I don't think it's the necessary factor of why these teams are good and why players would go to this organization.
Speaker 3: Organization that's a pro.
Speaker 1: The quality of life is probably a huge.
Speaker 3: That's a prob.
Speaker 1: The wife's happy, the kids get to go to freaking day camp outside and play in the water. I mean, those are two huge pros for like these hockey guys that are like family type guys, you know, the happy wife, happy life mentality. That's what kind of guys they are. I'm sure they like keeping that check too. They don't got the bigger contracts like you know, football, basketball, baseball. They still have huge contracts, but you just don't know. It makes me scratch my head. It's like, how the hell do we not have? Canada hasn't won a goddamn Cup in years, like thirty forty years.
Speaker 4: The main factor is, though, why these teams are winning down here in Florida is because the Florida Panthers and the Tampa Bay Lightning they have great quality guys running the organization.
Speaker 2: From Seun Thorarty bottom seanth Thorti.
Speaker 4: Forty down there on the on the other side of Florida. What would we say, that's the east coast of Florida running the Florida Panthers. I play pickleball with the gms here in Tampa Bay and they're on top of their game. Man they're sharp, they know what they're doing. We talk ball, we talk football, we talk hockey, and they and they and they get it, you know, and and they run it. And they're running the organization the way the organization needs to be run. That's one of the main reasons why these teams are good.
Speaker 1: So it's got to be that they hired the right people.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you want to like, look, they hired the right people to bring in the right people, the right guys, the right team, the right trainers, the right everything that is. That's huge. So you got to tip your cap to both of those owners. Are they new owners?
Speaker 4: The Tampa Bay Lightning has been very stable, you know with their owners. I don't know about the Florida Panthers. I don't know where they're at. I don't know if the team was sold recently or not. You know, I just know that the Florida Panthers are just dominating left and dominating that our boy Authority is down there running the organization and doing whatever he's doing to help out because he went down there when they were absolute trash and now he flipped the script and they've flipped just been dominating over the.
Speaker 3: Last four years right, no other He's something.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: He's something important. Is how about the Oklahoma City Thunder? Are they they're gonna knock this down? Is it in nailing the coffin?
Speaker 2: Is it over?
Speaker 3: I think it's over.
Speaker 4: I thought it was over even after the first game when the Indiana Pacers won. I mean, they're just absolute dominating. That first game the Pacers won, they finally took the lead with point three seconds left with the hell Burton shot, you know, with the most clutch player that I've ever seen in an NBA Playoffs history, which has just been ubsurd. He's been like twelve or fourteen or something with the final shot and hitting it. But I just knew the Oklahoma City Thunder they're just too good. They're well rounded overall, and I just don't see the Pacers winning the next.
Speaker 2: They kind of remind me.
Speaker 1: Like this style basketball reminds me a lot of our style football. Why is that because everyone says it's not sexy, but it's effective as fuck. And they still have they got a superstar, and they got a bunch of good players. They don't have, you know, they don't have the Big five or Big three, but they got a bunch of upcoming guys that they've developed over the years and drafted, and they found the one guy that makes it all run who's a great quarterback, you know what I mean, Like and everyone kind of bags on him for his game because he does. He's not always flashy, but he's got really good mid range, like the mid you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I know exactly what you mean.
Speaker 4: They also play great defense, guys doing their job, doing what the coach you know, has schemed up, running the players that they need to run. It does kind of remind me of us on the New England Patriots, and they're.
Speaker 2: Kind of like that Santonio shit, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's like no one liked watching San Antonio win, but they were effect of an efficient and knew what to do to win games. And that's what that's what you see with Okay, see, I mean, they they play, they're they're they're just like everyone's good. Everyone plays hard, fucking Their leader is a great one, like their leader p s G or s g A or whatever is my guy for Montreal SGA. Like how he handles the media, man, I love how he handles the media. He's he's a professional.
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 2: He's a true bro.
Speaker 1: He knows what he's there, pro, he's a pros pro, smooth, he's got his swag, but he lets his play do the talk. He doesn't let you ignoores the noise about how he plays, and he'll still still get his fouls and get on that free throw like he don't care.
Speaker 2: Reason.
Speaker 4: I love how he attacks the hoop as well. He has no fear. He just goes in.
Speaker 3: If he gets leveled, he gets leveled.
Speaker 4: And the way that he can balance, like when he's off balance and to be able to get the shot off, his body can be twisted and he still gets it off.
Speaker 3: That just shows how stable he is as an athlete.
Speaker 4: And he still drains these incredible shots even when he's getting fouled or or he has to, you know.
Speaker 3: Do a maneuver. It's just incredible. He's a great player to watch, man.
Speaker 4: I'm a big fan, and I really never seen him play because he's on Oklahoma City Thunder and now I am I'm watching the finals and team.
Speaker 2: I don't watching any of the team.
Speaker 3: You've got a fan right here now.
Speaker 1: I mean, and has been playing freking good too, like Halliburton. Is he banging he's a little banged up right now, right, he got an ankle, but like you, you write it off. His stat twelve or fourteen and last shots are like and his dad with the whole storyline of his dad getting in what's his name's face, Like he's backed that shit up. He talks shit, he backed it up with his play. You know they I just feel like they need another guy. They need one more guy because if he doesn't score a lot. Yeah, Seackham's got to get hot with Torontos.
Speaker 4: I like you can get hot if the Pacers want any chance to win the next two games. Siakam has to be hot for eight quarters straight.
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: You've been hooping it all lately, getting your little shot now.
Speaker 4: Jules, I haven't been man, and I miss it. I love hooping. It makes me feel good. It takes away my stress. It makes me feel jacked as well. It just brings your athleticism out. You're the way you can just run up and down the court. It just feels amazing, like it's one of the best workouts you can do. And I miss playing. I practice a lot. A couple of years ago with a guy up in Rhode Island. You know who's actually an assistant coach for the Providence Friars on the basketball squad there, so shout out to get right. But I haven't played lately, man, I gotta get back on the court. With that being said, Jewels, let's get to the voicemauls.
Speaker 3: Let's voice. Let's just let's get to the voicemauls again.
Speaker 1: That number is five six, one, two, zero, three eight nine voicemails.
Speaker 7: Hey, Jueles, Hey Gronk. This is Renee from Augusta, Maine. As you guys know, summer is approaching and I was just wondering what is your guys' go to or favorite summer movie. Mine, I would say, is Jaws. My family and I we watch it pretty much every day from Memorial Day to Labor Day. I know that's a lot, but we just love that movie so much. So put your guys's favorite summer movie. Love the podcast.
Speaker 1: Keep it up well, Renee from Augusta, Maine. I don't know if you've been on the internet lately, there's been thirty foot Great White sharks literally probably seventy miles away from you. Probably wouldn't want to watch the movie that gives me ptsd about going into any big body of water. But one of my favorite movie flicks of the summer Roberto right off the Dutch hair, Easy Independence Day, Will Smith, Nona fucking knocking out the dude. The aliens, No, Nona, we all came together to defeat the aliens. We all need to maybe we need to be attacked by aliens so we all can come together as.
Speaker 4: A warld Hey, Hey, Jules for president. Let the aliens in?
Speaker 2: Well, please know, please know, I.
Speaker 4: Would say my favorite. What about your favorite summer flick? It's obvious you know I'm gonna go with Happy Gilmore. It's my favorite movie of all time. And why I'm gonna pick Happy Gilmore as well is because Happy Gilmore Too was coming out in July, so I can't wait to see it. And I already told my boys from back home, you know in Buffalo, that I'm not watching Happy Gilmore Too unless if I'm with Nasty Nate dogg and you know who, Nasty Nate Thogs. Nasty Nate Dog and I have Happy Gilmore growing up religiously. So we made a promise we watching Happy Gilmour two together when it comes out, and the next time I'm in Buffalo.
Speaker 2: Let's go. Good question.
Speaker 8: Hey what I'm doing? This is Jordan from Kansas City. I wanted to know who was your guys's favorite people to party with whenever you guys were players and stuff and you guys were going out, who were the best people that were best times?
Speaker 4: Well, also before we just started, Renee, I got something for you.
Speaker 3: Shoot up boom. I love doing that as well.
Speaker 4: Whenever I'm out on the golf course and I drained a shot, Shoot upoom boom. All right, back to Jordan. All right, Jordan, you're from Kansas City. You want to know who our favorite people to party with whenever we were players and who to go out with? Well, I'm sitting and doing this podcast with one of my favorite jewels. Danny Amendola.
Speaker 3: Was great.
Speaker 4: Love going out with Jamdler, Jones, ak A and Black Ronk.
Speaker 3: He just had, you know, smooth this and his game cham was just so fun.
Speaker 4: He was down just to have a good time at any time and bust a dance, move out wherever we were.
Speaker 2: Uh or a flow?
Speaker 3: What about Shane or flow? What about Shane Verne Jewels.
Speaker 1: Shaney Dane Fletcher was always young. This is like when we were young. It was those are the Nico Kudovits just kind of slithered on the tally.
Speaker 4: Bannakane, oh the first.
Speaker 2: He was the first one to ever bring me out.
Speaker 3: Yes, splash, shout out, shout.
Speaker 4: Out the splash. That was my first nightclub, slash bar that I've hit that when I got into the city of Boston and Jules, you were there that night, So shout out that.
Speaker 1: That's the infamous shrimp that you stole from someone else's slider. Well, they walked by, this lady goes like this, and Rob's so tall he just goes, oh, thank you.
Speaker 4: She didn't even notice, and then delivered the shrimp to the end table and they didn't know either.
Speaker 3: I got skills like that.
Speaker 2: What's the next question?
Speaker 7: I think the twenty sixteen Cowboys is a top ten team of all time.
Speaker 4: Well, the twenty sixteen Cowboys, I mean who was their quarter their quarterback in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: He beat the brakes off them. That was the first year. That was when Romo got hurt.
Speaker 3: It was their backup and then Dak came in.
Speaker 4: This guy's smoking, Hey's smoking something. What was their record that year?
Speaker 3: Top ten?
Speaker 1: They were thirteen and three all time. This is didn't we go into did we play them this year? Or was that fifth? That was fifteen when Tony was hurt and then they drafted Dak this that offseason thinking Tony was going to come back.
Speaker 2: I don't think he can make it back. Best team of all time.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, top team, top ten, not even close ten team of all time.
Speaker 2: Not even close.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree this.
Speaker 2: I mean thirteen three is a good team in the regular road to get necked down, you get knocked down the first.
Speaker 4: Roundly be a top five team for that year. But nah, I disagree with this guy. I disagree.
Speaker 1: Next question, Hey, dudes, Marcos from Texas Big Big Fan.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna make it quick. If you guys had to build an offense of the Patriots past players Yu, Jules Grond, Tony Michelle, Randy Moss, and you had to choose a quarterback, but it can't be Brady receiver, running back, et cetera. How would you guys go do it?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 2: We're just picking the quarterback.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're just picking the quarterback.
Speaker 2: And can't be Brady m mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Cannot be Tommy. It can be any other quarterback out there. It doesn't have to be a quarterback that played for the New England Patriots in the past as well. I was gonna go. I was thinking already in my mind because I think it would be super cool to play with him. Uh you know, I love his style, I love his game. It reminds me of myself at the quarterback position. But Josh Allen, you know, that was a no brainer for Josh Brander. For me, that was the quarterback that popped up in my head.
Speaker 2: I would not mind.
Speaker 1: Having Josh Allen with that with our offense, because look the proofs in the pudding. He loved throwing kolb Easley loves throwing to what's his what's our new guy?
Speaker 2: I like Shakiro.
Speaker 1: He likes throwing to Shakir, he likes throwing the slots, and he likes throwing a tight end. Well, he's never had a tight end like you. So I would love Josh Allen, but I I would love I'd love to have Burrow. Oh, Joey b someone in the pocket. You know he could talk. I mean, with that choice, I think Joe Burrow. I mean, you would love to have Mahomes, but I don't Mahome Our our our offense is a little different.
Speaker 2: There's a little let there's a little more drop back pass. I don't know. I mean, Mahome's pretty good too, but I think Burrow.
Speaker 1: I don't want someone running as much as Mahomes on those third those third downs. I want him throwing because I want those third points. You got to convert third downs to get touchdowns, and I like them third downs.
Speaker 2: So Gronks score touchdown, ah.
Speaker 3: Borrow and Allen two choices you can't argue with.
Speaker 2: I'll take either or that's a your question.
Speaker 9: Any Gronk and Jules. I was wondering if any of you guys ever shit yourself during a game.
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Oh shit, I have oh shit, that's all I gotta say.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, Larry is a shit on the sideline. Shut shut out Paul Pierce because I think he made he technically said he did not ship his pants.
Speaker 4: This is the closest I've ever came to shitting in my pants while playing in a football game. I've had to take plenty of shits before while playing the game. But that's when you go, you know, underneath the tunnel, and you go inside real quick and you hit that bathroom that's super close, you know.
Speaker 3: What I'm talking about in the tunnel.
Speaker 4: And then I just pulled down my pants really quick and just take the quickest dump and have the worst wipe ever and wash my hands real quick. I probably still have poop all over my hands, and I put my hand back in the glove and I still catch the ball.
Speaker 3: Even with poopy hands. But that's probably the closest I've ever had.
Speaker 4: What I have I have after games. I have ripped huge farts while playing, you know, in games, and then after I've bet are.
Speaker 3: Juicy, really really juicy, and.
Speaker 4: Then I oh, now my trousers and I'm like, oh shit, I got some serious, serious poop stains on my trousers right now. So that's the closest. But that's the closest I've ever been. The shit in my pants in the game.
Speaker 1: I've never shipped my pants. I don't think I did, but I remember a kid shitting his pants and pop Warner ones.
Speaker 2: You would think by the time we got.
Speaker 1: To the league, we knew the pre the pregame, the pregame routine on not to shit your pants and dial in your clo I shit like clockwork at the same time every day two shits before ten o'clock.
Speaker 4: And why it's really hard to ship your pants during a game, it's because your nerves are flowing so hard throughout your body in the pregame is that you basically release everything that's loose in your body before the game starts because of the nerves. I probably take two to three extra dumps just because of the nerves. I've seen so many other players too. While I'm going, They're running to the bathroom and they just pull down their pays so quick and come, wow, wait, it all just comes out, and it's just not a normal dump.
Speaker 3: It's called nerve dumps, and it just flies out of you.
Speaker 2: In the locker room.
Speaker 1: Shitting is like a yawn or it's kind of like you know, when women are all and living in the same house, they're periods, don't they sync up? They sync up like our shitting schedules would all shit up, so like you would go and it's crazy ten o'clock before a game. There's fifteen stalls, fifteen guys battleshit's in the bathroom left and right, conversations. You hear guys fucking talking to their wife, yelling at their kid from the phone, there's been like the conversations in the ship room. It's fucking disgusting. But there is a door. There's a door open dump pulhy jeels.
Speaker 4: Those conversations are shitty.
Speaker 3: All right, next question, This is gross. Let's let's get on to the next question.
Speaker 2: Next question. We'll be right back after this quick break.
Speaker 10: Hey, what's the pet peeve you have with either a teammate an opponent on the field or off the field, practice or game or what's what's the pet peeve you have?
Speaker 2: Pet peeve?
Speaker 4: I would say, I love when my teammates, you know, blast music in the locker room. But the biggest pet peeve I have is when it's like music that doesn't relate to anyone else. There's a lot of music out there that relates to the majority of the locker room. You can you can hit eighty percent of the guys in the locker room, you know, with the tunes that you're playing. But when someone puts on music that's hardcore of a of a you know genre, it it doesn't go well and it doesn't flow well. And that's kind of a pet peeve for myself. But I never really say anything. That's when you just put the headphones on, or you just go out to practice and listen to the music out there.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My biggest pet peeve pregame is when people are trying to fucking talk to me. Other teams trying to come up and fucking buddy buddy key key with me, Nah dog gnaw dog tech talk to me after the game, talk to me after with you.
Speaker 3: Saying that this just, you know, get clicked.
Speaker 4: What about a coach coming up to you to give you a pointer that he's already given you fifteen times that week when you're trying to prepare for the game, you're doing your thing, and they come up to you again to give you that point.
Speaker 3: Here, you just want to look at him. I know, coach, I know.
Speaker 1: See me and chatty. Chattio knew when he that was Chattio's superpower as a coach. He knew I like to be reiterated certain coaching points, certain things throughout practice, right before the game, and Chattio knew when and knew when not to because he could read my body language on how I was going into a game, if I need a little pump, you know, hey, if he knew what to do, so I didn't really mind that I just or a lot of the times like.
Speaker 2: The pet peeve.
Speaker 1: You know, you know when you're the last guy to catch the punt, Like I would always catch the last punt plus to the plush, the negative fifty punt. It was like the last punt and they would kick it into the other team's side, you know, m h from the end zone. We would do the field goal field or a punt, and then you do the field goal field goal, and then we end go in the locker room.
Speaker 2: Well, I'd be the last guy. Sometimes.
Speaker 1: My pet peeve was on our fucking punter, who's trying to fucking be fucking Richard Cannon arm lay guy and show the whole stadium that he can punt it eighty yards And I got to fucking navigate through a goddamn dB drow by the goddamn Steelers. I'm going into uncharted territory, behind enemy lines, getting shit talked because we're over here trying to show off our leg. We can't just do a nice Aussie punt keep me in the middle, like we almost got in fights. We had to dial that back. That was a huge pet peeve because I'm already too fired up before a game. I don't need any more. I'm getting fired up right now, getting pregame.
Speaker 3: We were always fired up.
Speaker 4: And going back to that coaching point, I can tell you this though, I never messed up that coaching point out on the field, even though I would be aggravated that I had to hear that coaching point one more time in the locker room right before the game. But it got you to miserable mess up that play. So that's a good thing right there. That's a good thing. That's a pet peeve.
Speaker 3: That that's a positive pet peeve.
Speaker 1: Another pet peeve would be when we'd have a walk through for the walkthrough.
Speaker 3: For the walk through, that drove me freaking crazy.
Speaker 2: We will walk through, which.
Speaker 1: Looking back, you know, not being a player anymore, it made us really good.
Speaker 2: We needed it.
Speaker 1: But when you have to walk through the same fucking play that you've been doing for you know it's for not just for us, but it was for all of us to have the confidence in everyone to see everyone do it. You know, you can get repetitive when you're doing the same thing. I liked it a little bit, but it was also like it takes the breath out of you after doing it.
Speaker 2: Five times in a row.
Speaker 9: Mm hmmm, yeah, dudes, who's a better pickball player?
Speaker 8: Jules Robbie.
Speaker 1: I think Rob's pretty good, and he's got a pick a ball coach, like he we went to the pickle ball thing, yet he had coach working with me with prehand that he's worked with so and he's got length and.
Speaker 2: Rob could just play that net I would.
Speaker 4: Just say I'm better by default, just because I'm so lanky, Like it's hard to hit the ball over my head. It's haired to hit the ball, you know, to the left or right without me getting it. But Jules is way quicker than myself, so we're actually a good time. Here's the problem is that we don't really truly know who's better because we barely play, so like, in order to truly know who's better, we would both have to train for like two weeks and then have you know, one a one versus one battle, and that would kind of determine it. But when you barely play and you play sporadically once every year, and you can't really determine who's.
Speaker 3: Better because yeah, okay, okay, I'll take it. I'm better. I like that. J will thank you.
Speaker 10: Bro Their Providence had a smashing good time at Gronk's pickle ball for a purpose, a great purpose smashing. Uh grace to meet you, Kyler. I got to shake hands, Kyler. Oh yeah, June, And you are one sweaty fella.
Speaker 3: Keep yet.
Speaker 1: I'm a sweater, always have been. Why do you think I wore two pairs of gloves in the game. I'd sweat right through those bits.
Speaker 4: The reason why you're a sweaty fellow is because you were going well. You were acting like an absolute maniac out there on the pickleball court and warm ups all the way to the first game.
Speaker 3: You didn't stop. You were like.
Speaker 4: You And even when the ball wasn't hit to you, you were moving and running around in circles and keeping your feet.
Speaker 1: Chopping mental rep so mental rep. What if you didn't what if it got through you? I'm there to back you up. It's like a hard ninety and baseball Okay, Like when I like when when coach Nicolopolis used to say he was just he was my old coach in high school. I used to have to throw the wide route. It was like nineteen thirties football. Anytime a quarterback used to throw a wide route. He had to run to the flat just in case, just in case it was picked off. So every time I threw the ball to the flat, I'd have to chase the ball just in case it was a shitty throw and the guy undercut and picked it off.
Speaker 2: So I can tackle him.
Speaker 1: So you know, that's it's just all the little things details.
Speaker 9: Okay, So hear me out. I'm an NFL owner and we just won the Super Bowl. I get to the team and say, hey, I got an idea. How do we forego getting rings this year and instead we have giant blinged out watches. How would the players feel about something like that?
Speaker 2: I'd love to know. I'm a ring guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the ring is the tradition, a blinged out watch. I don't think everyone would be on the same page. It's definitely a ring. No hands after busts. It's a ring, rings and things.
Speaker 3: It's a ring.
Speaker 9: And I just wondering, between you two has the best game danger.
Speaker 4: I can answer this. Julian by Fire has the best game day drip. I'm a guy that was showing up in a T shirt, you know, jim shorts and sandals. Julian came what style every single time he arrived to that stadium. Jules, can you, you know, give us more details about your drip that.
Speaker 1: T l ye because I got it. Remember it was that blink check s t y l E Because I got it. Uh, I fucking love that ship. I used to theme up my my outfits pregame, like if we were playing in Chicago, or like I would wear like an al Capone style fucking suit, or you know, if we were in Miami. I keep it a little Miami vice. He keep a little open up. He keep a dying on it. You know, go out to Cali, keep it a little more chill. I'd like to dress the part because I was going into a mindset, and I'll bring in my when it was the foliage, you'd come out in fox bur I'd get my Harrison Ford beautiful look, going like I'm just going to work.
Speaker 2: I like that stuff. It's costume show.
Speaker 3: He told you, Jewles got some style. He like a crock of dial.
Speaker 12: What's up in Gronk and Jewels? This is Bird from Kentucky. I've recently called into Kentucky sports radio a few times to bitch and complain about Kentucky not using a grass field for the football program. Recently, coach Belichick changed North Carolina's field from turf back to grass, and I wanted to know what your guys' thoughts on the turf versus grass football field debate. Love the show and keep up good.
Speaker 1: Work, easy grass, and especially where they're at, he said, Kentucky in North Carolina, those get those Bermuda grass is which you're spongy and it's like a fast grass.
Speaker 2: Those are fast.
Speaker 1: When you're in the South, you can get fast grass like not when you get up in the North you get those like Kentucky bluegrasses.
Speaker 2: Like when you get to.
Speaker 1: What is it the Steelers when they used to have it, or Packers or Chicago, they have like a longer grass. But I like, I always love that Florida grass, that Bermuda. Whenever you went to those southern states, they always had great grass, fast grass, fast track.
Speaker 2: Just better for your body too.
Speaker 3: M hmm. Well, bird from Kentucky.
Speaker 4: Usually people don't like when other people bitch and complain, but.
Speaker 3: You have a pass on this one.
Speaker 4: This is very acceptable that you're bitching and complaint because grass absolutely dominates turf for the reasons that Julian said. But on top of it, as well. When you get tackled and you land on grass, it's so much more comfort and so much more you know, style as well, so much more give and you don't get that turf burn on some nice grass, especially that Bermuda grass that Julian was talking about. So grass definitely, I'm my ass.
Speaker 2: Big Bermuda guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, playing surfaces, Astro turf's the worst, regular turfs the second worst, or the new turf. Bermuda grass is number one. Kentucky Blue is number two. Basketball court awful, basketball court, parking lot, parking.
Speaker 2: Lot jewels, no knees.
Speaker 3: Hey, love about dirt Road Little dirt road jewels.
Speaker 1: Well, you mean the Raiders Stadium back when we played there in twenty eleven with the fucking infield there.
Speaker 2: I mean we did that too.
Speaker 1: Let's get into the chills due to the week brought to you our favorite beer, Corps Light.
Speaker 2: Get cors Light delivered straight to your door.
Speaker 1: Visit Corslight dot com, slash dudes and celebrate cheers my boy responsibly.
Speaker 3: Cors like cold is the Rockies mm hmm.
Speaker 4: And don't you worry everyone, we have one more call to go, the most important call of the day.
Speaker 1: Hey, Julian and grunk this is coldon I'm from mid Region, New Hampshire.
Speaker 6: Had a quick question for you guys.
Speaker 1: Out of the two of you, right, if you.
Speaker 8: Were in on an island, who would survive the longest?
Speaker 12: All right, thanks, you guys love the show.
Speaker 3: Keep it up well, well before we get into it.
Speaker 4: It really wouldn't be a competition who would survive the longest because Julian and I would be sitting there and teaming up with each other to help each other out so we could both survive while being on the island. And it's a hard question because Julian's super scrappy, super smart, will figure out ways, you know, to get through while we're on the island. And then same with myself when it comes down to that crunch time. I can dig really really deep and figure out situations for myself, you know, to survive. Hunt, you know, get some fish, whatever it is, kill an animal.
Speaker 3: So we would help each other out and we wouldn't let each other die.
Speaker 4: I can tell you that brain and brawn, But if you really really had to answer that in both, you really really had to answer.
Speaker 11: That that that's tough, that is tough, I would have I would say, whoever has more meat on their bones, whoever ate more Following that trip to that island before we got stuck, I would become a fat ass.
Speaker 4: I would survive longer than Julian them. I would put on like thirty fricking pounds, so I can just, you know, survive off of that extra thirty pounds and just have fuel and use all that fat to survive, while Jules is just so jacked that he doesn't have that extra fat for energy. So I would beat his ass because of that reason. So I would fatten up and win by win by a margin.
Speaker 1: That's some smart, smart thing you gotta you gotta think about this.
Speaker 3: Let's hear it.
Speaker 1: We're on a desserted island. Castaway probably have tigers. Casa Vibe probably have tigers. Full cast Vibes probably have tigers. Some kind of predator on there. They see something big, they're going after that. I can hide in like little nooks and fucking caves, and shit, you couldn't. You couldn't even get in a cave because your shoulders are fucking thirty nine inches wide.
Speaker 4: I'm a cave man. Camille complaints twenty four to seven that I eat like a coat that I eat like a caveman every time I sit down for dinner. I don't use a fork. I don't use a spoon. I don't use a knife. I use my hands only, so I'm more prepared in those situations. Don't be saying I won't be Yeah.
Speaker 3: I can fit in a cave.
Speaker 1: You're a caveman in how you act. Cavemen were really like three foot two. You are like a giant. You were Andre the giant. Are you getting me? I mean I don't know.
Speaker 2: Man. Can you climb trees?
Speaker 3: I can climb trees in that situation.
Speaker 2: Start a fire. I can start a fire, right.
Speaker 5: I'll take two sticks. I can start amashing those sticks together. I'll start the ship out.
Speaker 3: I'll be rubbing those sticks.
Speaker 1: You can start the ship out of a fire. Whoever starts fire first wins.
Speaker 4: I'll start that fire first. I'm a pyro. I was a pyro growing up. I love fire. Probably know how to deal with fires. I know how to start bomb fires. Probably should not come to LA, but say, we're not worried about who survives longer. We're working together as a team. Like who's the brain? I feel like that you would have the idea.
Speaker 1: I think it goes back and forth. I agree both have knowledgeable shit on different stuff.
Speaker 4: And the thing is you would you would come up with something and I would execute it, you know, but you would come up with something like and you would execute it randomly that that we would that I would think of like, oh man, yeah, we should do that, and then I would come up with the infrastructure on how to execute your game plan, and then you would go out and we would execute it.
Speaker 1: What would be I'm just scared of the bugs and shit, dude in the world, Like, what do how do we know? We're you know, that's the stuff. It's not the big stuff. It's like we're sleeping down, you get bit by a goddamn scorpion that poisons you, and you're done.
Speaker 4: So basically, whoever is the better luck would survive the longest. I mean, what's out there on the island. There's so many circumstances and so much that can go into this question.
Speaker 3: I mean, say, like there's just fish all.
Speaker 4: Around, and there's really no other wild animals that can attack us and take us down, And there's no random snakes or predators that can get us and bite us, No random spiders that can bite us and poison us.
Speaker 3: That we would survive forever. We would survive until we're one hundred years old.
Speaker 4: We would actually actually live till about one hundred and fifty because we would have no poison in us.
Speaker 3: We would just have fish.
Speaker 4: Only we would be jack eddy a right jacked. This shit we would be because we wouldn't even have any carves. We would just have protein for every single meal and as.
Speaker 1: Long as there's been and it is probably on the trees. I mean we were surviving to get those cars.
Speaker 4: We would find a coconut tree and shake that freaking tree until all the coconuts fall down your lights.
Speaker 3: There we go to jewels. We should actually go to this island. We should find an island and just go there and live, because we would live forever.
Speaker 2: Did we get a lighter?
Speaker 3: Now we got to make our own fire. We get no lighter, and we don't We don't need.
Speaker 4: Clothes, don't just underwear or something just so we don't got to look at each other.
Speaker 1: I just put a leaf there we go, two leaves and and fucking a string from one of the packages that we.
Speaker 4: Like, you're in the BC era. But if we were on an island. What would be like the thing you feared most? Like would it be a shark? Say, everything's in play, like every animals in play. What animal would you fear the most?
Speaker 3: Jewels? A shark, a lion, or some some.
Speaker 2: Shit that I ain't never seeing.
Speaker 3: Somehow this island still has dinosaurs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like we're the something I would be looking for, like velociraptors or some lizard that's fucking crazy, a snake hmm. Like Like the real question is would you eat me if I died of natural causes and the fish went?
Speaker 2: You know you're getting protein?
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, I'm getting protein with that box or body that you got just all muscle lean.
Speaker 1: That'd be like eating advice, and I wouldn't. You might want to eat you, might get I want to eat you. I think I would eat I want to eat you if if you were.
Speaker 4: Someone random that I didn't know, Yes, but I know you too well. I would rather die first before I ate you to survive.
Speaker 2: It's a good man.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think I could eat someone.
Speaker 4: I actually just watched that movie where that plane crashed. I don't In the Swiss mountains, I'm pretty sure, and they eventually had to eat each other. It was a tough movie to watch in those circumstances. It was a really good movie, but it was tough to watch a human eat another human to survive.
Speaker 2: You know about the Donner Pass, right, Nah?
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 1: Like the old organ Trail. There was like a family that came over like the Sierra Nevadas mountains during the winter, and it started out with a bunch of people and everyone started dying because they ran out all they didn't bring enough supplies and they were freezing, and they started to eating each other. Called the Donner Pass.
Speaker 3: Never heard of it.
Speaker 1: What if you slipped fell and you had to, like you had a huge infection grown in your arm? Could you cut off your arm?
Speaker 3: No, I would just jump in the ocean.
Speaker 4: Let the saltwater take care of that business, because saltwater heels all saltwater would get rid of that infection. I would sit there. It would burn, it would burn like a mofo. But I would sit there until that burn goes away and that infection goes away. And then if I had to if that didn't work, I would cut off my arm. But then how would you like, how would you stop the blood from you know, the blood from Believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tonicate it with like some fucking branch, a thin branch. What I would do, I'd take well, I saw some ban on Instagram. You take branches and you can like rip off the things of the branch to make like a and then you could braid it to make a rope.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: So I'd probably have to take before I cut my arm off, I'd probably break a nice rope, tourniquit it, then go. Then I'd go find some to chew on while I fucking rip it off.
Speaker 4: What would we do for fun? I already know, I already know jewels. You don't even got an answer. We would probably find a tree branch that's kind of similar to a baseball bat. This brings me back to when we bunted, you know, when we dented the Lombardi Trophy, when I bump you with it, And we would have a tree branch that represents that baseball bat, and we would find a little rock and we would play baseball throughout the whole entire island. We would probably build our own little fans, have a couple bases out there, use the coca nuts as bases, you know, and we would just be throwing ball all day long, where we would come back and we would be better than Big Poppy.
Speaker 3: On the Red Sox.
Speaker 2: Maybe Marco Polo in the water one day.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 1: I guarantee we would. There would be a It wouldn't be like a game. It would just be like, hey, I bet you I could hit that fucking I bet you I could hit that rock on that mountain with this rock. First one to do it has to do five push ups.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: We sit there for four hours. It's like an eighty yard throw. No one hits it. We were throwing ruin our arms have to cut it off because we infect them. Fun would be like swimming, probably sleeping frogs. I think fun would be like the exploration of the island.
Speaker 4: Home run derby catching fish, spear fishing with branches, catching fish with our hands.
Speaker 1: That would be deflating. There's you know, you realize how hard it is.
Speaker 4: Waving down every airplane or helicopter that flies over that's in the sky, even though there's no chance of them seeing us. We'd be waving them down, or every boat trying to yell, you know, yell to as loud as possible.
Speaker 1: Make a big o sos out of rocks like that would be kind of fun.
Speaker 2: You could make a game out of it.
Speaker 1: Like we're not here to we're here to survive. It's not like I think we'd pull the fun out of survival.
Speaker 2: Say we're already thinking, I don't know, I think that would be kind of fun.
Speaker 3: This is fun.
Speaker 1: Only thing we need is a case of cores lead on. There would be our Oh, we would.
Speaker 3: Grow our beards out, look like real cavemn.
Speaker 1: I wonder how much, like how much weight you'd lose? You weight, You would lose hell of weight, like just from like the the amount of eating we're so accustomed to. You drop that like forty percent, and we'd probably be dropping it like eighty percent. You drop that twenty percent for a week, you'll lose five ten pounds.
Speaker 2: You do that eighty percent for a year, grunk.
Speaker 1: Would be looking like Jesus Amen, big ass, tall skinned a man. Or what if you get like a toothache. I remember that in Castaway he didn't knock his two thousand.
Speaker 4: I can tell you this, Jules, if we got stuck on the island, it would be the best rehab session we ever had.
Speaker 3: No caffeine, no cheue for you.
Speaker 4: Absolutely no alcohol at all around, Like we would come back with the cleanest, clearest minds of all times.
Speaker 2: We could make alcohol pretty easy.
Speaker 3: Probably we would be like Tom Brady.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, we probably might come out look like Tom.
Speaker 1: So that's we should just call it the TV twelve method, the castaway.
Speaker 3: Should we try out for a Survivor now?
Speaker 2: Jimmy Johnson already beat us to it.
Speaker 3: He's a legend coach.
Speaker 1: Jim's dialed when you do that Survivor shit. We did a couple of those on our the thing that we're not supposed to talk about, but that Tom posted about Jimmy is all in on the TEP like the ball coach comes out and that we did the survivor stuff and watching him tan with the hair and no shirt and like a bandana is just it's natural. And that was the chillis Dude of the week thanks to our favorite beer Corps Light. Get Corps Light delivered straight to your door. Visit Coorslight dot com, slash Dudes and always celebrate responsibly.
Speaker 4: And that's been another episode of Dudes on Dudes. We're off for the fourth of July, but we have some fun stuff planned when we're back. Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music, wherever you listen to podcasts.
Speaker 1: Comment a dude you want us to do and rate and review, call in and ask us questions on the chill line.
Speaker 2: That number is.
Speaker 1: Five six one two zero three, five seven eight nine. Remember to follow dudes on Dudes on YouTube, x, Instagram, Snapchat, and TikTok.
Speaker 3: We see you all in two weeks.
Speaker 1: Happy Fourth of July and Happy Birthday the United States of America July fourth, seventeen seventy six, celebrating our Independence Day. Julian Edelman's favorite movie and not even that seventeen seventy six during the Revolutionary War, when our men and women and our militias that came together to defeat the British, abolish the tax, the unfair tax, and make us independent is the foundational.
Speaker 2: Roots what this country is. Tough times don't last. Tough people, you gotta believe.
Speaker 1: Shout out to all the men and women out there that are going that are serving our country, sacrificing their time and their life to keep us safe. Right now is a scary time, and a lot of people are going to work, which isn't always the best when you hear about that, So we're praying for everyone to be safe up there.
Speaker 4: Dudes on dudes, there's a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcast, or wherever you get your podcasts.