Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, this is Pee Deekins calling from photography. I was looking for Heather. This Heather. How you doing well. I'm great, I'm actually wonderful. Thank you for asking. So you recently had your baby, little Tyler in here getting his first pictures taken. Yes, yeah, yeah? And are you still happy with them?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, they came out beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I thought we were job. Yeah, I thought we did a wonderful job on those. I know I didn't meet you when you were in here, but I am the owner of the Yeah, and I thought we did a wonderful job. And you know who else thought we did a wonderful job. One of the main marketing people for Micheline Tires was in here the other day and saw one of the photos of your little Tyler and they were like, we need that baby in ads right now. It's really cool. So those baby pictures of your baby are going to be featured in the next Mischeon entire marketing campaign. Isn't that amazing?
Speaker 1: That's really cool. But I didn't give any permission or I didn't sign any was yeah yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well when you sign yeah, when you signed it. There's small print here, fine print on the thing that says we can use them for whatever. So yeah, I was like, go for it. That's amazing. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I don't recall seeing that. I would have. I would have definitely noticed that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I guess you didn't. So anyway, just exciting news. I was just going to pass it along. Isn't that cool? So look for those ads.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, please don't hang up. I'm I'm I'm not okay with this. I did not get permission.
Speaker 2: Yeah you did small print, yep, you did. So anyway, Yeah, it's super exciting and I hope you're proud of your little tackler.
Speaker 1: H I'm really upset about this. I send me, please send me the contract because I don't have any recollection of that. And besides the fine print, you didn't ask me. You didn't pick up the phone and qull me to tell me that this was even a possibility or that it was happening.
Speaker 2: A guy walks in and presents you with a check for one hundred and fifty grand, Yeah, take it. So I'm sorry if I had a little bit of a bad judgment on that I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry you got paid what for my child? Oh?
Speaker 2: I was not. I didn't want to mention that. Don't worry, you know, don't worry about the money so much. It's not so much about the money. It's just about the fact that your baby's going to be the face of mission and that's amazing.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, none of this is okay. You profited off of my child without notifying me or compensating my child for doing this modeling gig that apparently you gave permission for.
Speaker 2: Well, we you know, we took the pictures and we did the work on that.
Speaker 1: So I figured, oh, my child, not yours. You made one hundred and fifty thousand dollars off of my child without my permission, like.
Speaker 2: Five hundred that was the down payment. I heard that that was a you know, that was a signing fee. I'm sorry. What was that?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry? Did you say something? Did you say something?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. It sounds like you're getting five hundred thousand dollars for it.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that, did.
Speaker 1: I What the heck is going on? Yes? You did? You just said that?
Speaker 2: Okay, Yes, the signing bonus was one hundred and fifty and they are actually paying five hundred big ones, so I'm probably gonna retire.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine that this company, this national brand, would pay you without my permission. So I'm going to sue you, and then I'm going to sue them, and I'm gonna get so much money. Your freaking head is going to spin you idiotic more on.
Speaker 2: Okay, well then I'll just let you know it's a phone prink. Then how about that? I'm sorry? What, Yeah, this is actually Jewbel from the Jebel Show doing a phone prank on you and your husband Doug set you up.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: Yes, he said that you just got the photos back of your baby and he wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that you're hitting five hundred thousan dollars and that my child wasn't getting any of that. Wake up every morning with jubile phone Franks