Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 3: A birthday boy. Mike is sitting back in the chair. He's in the hot seed. That's a cool thing back in that, like the eighties and.
Speaker 4: The hot hot Seat's that was good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty chill.
Speaker 5: It's weird having a birthday during the week because it's like a normal day. Came to work, my wife got me like some balloons, went out to dinner, had some ice cream.
Speaker 6: That was it.
Speaker 5: Milk in the ice cream, no vegan ice cream, of course, coconut milk.
Speaker 7: Oh, okay, I was gonna ask what's in there? Okay, coconut milk tastes a little weird. I can't tell the difference. But I also haven't had real milk in like eight years.
Speaker 4: Oh there's a difference.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is a difference because they'll be like, oh, sorry, because I'll drink almond milk if I get like a chi dirty chiltel like almond milk, so my stomach doesn't get all blody.
Speaker 1: Milk doesn't work with me very well.
Speaker 3: And they'll be like, oh, we have coconut milk, okay, sure, Yeah, definitely tastes weird. Oh anyway, good Joe, Good for you, buddy, how and then oh, you have to I want to play the game. The celebrity that Mike saw at the mall. Okay, was that yesterday?
Speaker 6: This was like a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, he held it, he held in his pocket.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 3: The celebrity that Mike saw at the mall. Let's do I already know who it is. Oh, so I will recuse myself. Each of you, guys, four of you get three questions, so we'll play the Big twelve.
Speaker 1: Just made that name up.
Speaker 4: Here we go, Big twelve, starting with Amy.
Speaker 3: Starting with Amy. You're working as a team. But if any of you guess that does count as a question, you'll do the Big twelve. And then you get one guess.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Amy, Let's see.
Speaker 8: Is the celebrity a woman?
Speaker 9: No, okay, some man guys see in country music?
Speaker 4: Yes, here we go? Is he?
Speaker 1: If you're unhappy to play, then please step out. We don't like bad atude.
Speaker 7: No, it's the here we go like, Okay, Well, we don't know who I mean. I know that's the whole point of the game.
Speaker 8: We're just.
Speaker 3: I like his attitude is out of the game the Big Twelve. You're now eliminated from the game. You rolled your eyes. You're like, I don't want to play.
Speaker 1: You're done. You're like, I don't cut his mike until the game's over. You have a bad attitude. You get eliminated from the game. You're out of here.
Speaker 6: Morgan, Okay, has he been on the show?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Amy?
Speaker 8: Is he married?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 4: Lunchbox Morgan, your question was terrible.
Speaker 2: Was has he been on this show? You know how long we've been doing this show eleven years. I mean it's a long time.
Speaker 4: There's also a lot of country artists that haven't been on our show.
Speaker 3: If he would have said no, I think it would have very much admitted to the sliver that haven't.
Speaker 6: Remember this game getting so heated.
Speaker 1: Well, why do you think things?
Speaker 3: There's always central factor?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Okay, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 9: I trying to think, have they had a m h have they been in the studio? No, that's not it.
Speaker 1: On some questions and it doesn't have asked.
Speaker 8: This question is close to the same.
Speaker 6: Question that part of the group, not part of a group.
Speaker 8: They have kids.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not you, it's Morgan.
Speaker 4: That was my question.
Speaker 6: Does he have kids. He has kids?
Speaker 8: Okay, m hm. Has he adopted.
Speaker 6: The adopted?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 8: Has he adopted any of his kids?
Speaker 9: I know who you're thinking. That's where I was leaning.
Speaker 5: I don't think.
Speaker 8: Probably not. Okay, you would this one. You, I mean who I'm asking like, I feel like you would know.
Speaker 4: But you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: Uh, there's a there's a cash prize on it. Yes, no for the one of you that gets it. Okay, so if you yell out, it counts the question.
Speaker 1: But you also.
Speaker 3: You're trying to get it yourself. Just to make this a little more fun, and some people don't like the game, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I love this game.
Speaker 1: Thank you Morgan.
Speaker 9: This game is so fun.
Speaker 1: I think it's your question, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Answer?
Speaker 1: I think you said.
Speaker 4: No, no answer.
Speaker 9: No, okay, no adopted kids.
Speaker 2: Has this person had a top ten hit in the last.
Speaker 1: In the last Yeah, he wouldn't even know that.
Speaker 5: Give me one top ten hit in the last six months the answer I believed question.
Speaker 8: Okay, Yes, he has had a top ten hit in the last six months.
Speaker 1: He asked questions. Even if he gets the answer, it does not affect.
Speaker 9: That lets me know their current artist.
Speaker 6: In fool Okay, they have cereal for breakfast.
Speaker 1: Go ahead?
Speaker 6: Does he have long hair?
Speaker 2: Long?
Speaker 3: If you want to guess, you buzz in what's your name? But it will count as a question. I would say yes, And once you asked the question.
Speaker 1: You're out.
Speaker 2: Wait.
Speaker 6: I thought we're on a team, though, anymore you.
Speaker 3: Keep playing for money. I think I want to question No, but she can buzz in with her name.
Speaker 1: I guess. I want to is it Chris Stapleton, No, you're eliminated, incorrect.
Speaker 8: Thanks for playing, Amy, always think Chris stapletons. In all fairness, he is there a lot I think the container store. Okay, we said yes to long.
Speaker 1: Hair, long hair, so you should get one question. But Morgan does not get a guess.
Speaker 4: He's eliminated long.
Speaker 8: Does is he known?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 8: Does he have a beard?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Define beard? I'm kidding, kidding, No, I'm kidding. I'm kidding.
Speaker 8: Like god, the long hair questions throwing me because like, what's long?
Speaker 3: Like blocks your final question? Well, this is it your final public question. Then you guys get to guess one, right.
Speaker 2: Man, I didn't know this is final. I thought we had like ten more. Oh beard, long hair.
Speaker 9: Dang, this is tough.
Speaker 2: Mmm, who has long hair? Married as kids? No adopted?
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, maybe something about.
Speaker 9: Age over forty years old?
Speaker 6: Over forty?
Speaker 1: All right? Time Wait, Morgan gets a question, she's eliminated.
Speaker 8: I guess.
Speaker 9: Oh, I thought she just doesn't get to she's eliminated.
Speaker 8: I guess.
Speaker 4: Over forty can.
Speaker 1: Buzz in whenever you want to answer?
Speaker 8: Can we get clarification on long hair longer than short?
Speaker 9: That doesn't help.
Speaker 8: The two bobbies next to me, right, a short, one's a little long.
Speaker 9: They look exactly like when.
Speaker 5: I was asking long amy, I was thinking, just like christienal longer hair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if they wore a hat, you would see hair come out of it and it's answerable.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 8: Interesting, I don't think this guy has here.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, you have ten seconds think about it.
Speaker 8: Hair, don't get lost in the hair, and I.
Speaker 1: Will give I'll give them hints one at a time. Nope, forty yeah, five seconds.
Speaker 9: Under forty over forty hair.
Speaker 1: Time.
Speaker 3: Now, I'll give you hints buzz in whenever you want to get to the person. Hint number one blue.
Speaker 6: Now I know it is.
Speaker 1: Now they want to guess on that.
Speaker 8: M I don't think he's over forty.
Speaker 1: No hint number two.
Speaker 8: Hit numb, Go ahead, Keith Urban.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 9: Yes.
Speaker 8: At first there was Russell Dickerson because Blue to come home in California, And.
Speaker 3: Then the next HND was going to be cat. Then Sweater was gonna be three take.
Speaker 1: Your cat, take your food, and then it was edding can turn your mic back on.
Speaker 3: Now it's going to be a past port from a foreign country.
Speaker 4: So they got the money, Yeah, here you go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was Keith Urban and Nicole kidd.
Speaker 1: Wow, don't I had It's you're staring at so much money?
Speaker 6: It is Okay, I saw a dollar.
Speaker 1: That's what you think it is.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 1: Were you at the fancy mall, Mike?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they were walking out together, and I recognized his tattoos first.
Speaker 1: Oh I forgot there was a real story. Yeah, go ahead, Mike, go yeah.
Speaker 6: I was walking into the mall.
Speaker 5: I see Keith first because I recognize his tattoos, and then I see Nicole Kidman. I'm like, holy crap, it's them together, just walking, just walking O security No. And then after I noticed them, I told my wife, and then other people like started to notice, like it's Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman walking out with just nobody around him.
Speaker 1: Anybody stop them?
Speaker 5: No, because they like walked out like by this restaurant. So there are the people who recognize them, were sitting down eating. I think if that wouldn't have been the case, people probably would have stopped them.
Speaker 1: Okay, fun little story.
Speaker 4: I've never met Nicole Kidman.
Speaker 1: It's awesome.
Speaker 4: I met her, seen her in person.
Speaker 1: I met her ten times. It's awesome.
Speaker 4: Great. Really, Oh, what is your story when I worked with her?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You worked with her.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she was doing something with Omega watches with her most of the day. So there was a daytime part where press was doing interviews two different rounds, like at SOHO House, and I was the moderator for her. And then that was the daytime and then at night there was a big event that I hosted and she would come out on stage. I don't know. Brittany Spencer performed. It was really nice, which was really cool for Brittany too, because Nicole specifically requested that she'd be the performer.
Speaker 1: Let's fox. What was your story? You said, Yeah, like you had.
Speaker 9: I met her?
Speaker 2: Uh, it was at the I guess it was this CMA dinner when we went to that house.
Speaker 1: That he stole Dirk his metal.
Speaker 4: Correct, she was there.
Speaker 9: No hold on?
Speaker 2: Dirk gave me his medal or let you wear it for a minute, then you took it home. I said, man, it's crazy how all the nominees get medals and we were nominated and we didn't get a medal.
Speaker 9: Goes, here, you can have mine.
Speaker 2: And put it out and put it around my neck Joe, and then he never asked for it back.
Speaker 9: So that is not me stealing the metal.
Speaker 7: It had diamonds on Iteah, here, you know what, you can have my Super Bowl ring?
Speaker 1: Haha, put it on.
Speaker 4: You don't get to that's not.
Speaker 1: Putting.
Speaker 4: Pewtin took its.
Speaker 9: Vladimir putin putin yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: So anyway, that dinner, when I arrived, the car in front of me was Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman. And as I was walking up to the stairs to the check in desk, Morgan was pulling up and I was yelling from the stairs.
Speaker 9: Morgan, Morgan, him up here, Morgan, him.
Speaker 2: Up here, and Keith Urban heard me and he turns around and goes, I recognize that voice.
Speaker 9: He goes, have you ever met Nicole? And he introduced me to Nicole that's when I met her.
Speaker 4: She was I didn't know she was there. I was there too, I never saw her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he yelled at her too, And then I'm she filmed a movie in my neighborhood.
Speaker 9: And I yelled at her a few times.
Speaker 1: And that's what she Then she didn't respond.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she didn't recognize that voice.
Speaker 9: No, she did not recognize that voice.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Happy birthday, Mike Cope. It was awesome.
Speaker 3: Guy Fiery's son had a pickleball teamed engagement party. Apparently his son, though, was a professional pickball player. Oh, Guy Fiery son, who knew that. On Sunday, June twenty third, Guy Fier, his eldest son, who's a content creator and professional pickleball player, celebrated the engagement La la la. But I'm using this to say, you can now see the pickleball cord that Eddie and I built over on my Instagram. Mister Bobby Bones, none's done. By the way, if you're listening to this, you know the whole thing was a joke. What because we've said it on the show a couple of times.
Speaker 1: We didn't actually build a pickball cord.
Speaker 3: We know we said it on if you listen to this, you've heard us say it at other times because you listen to the podcast, and there isn't a time difference on the podcast, like you had to be listening at like five am Central six Eastern to hear us actually tell people we're gonna do this. We're gonna say we built it play along. Everybody was inside on the But if you listen to the podcast, you probably heard it. We said be a part of the joke. People have been really cool about it. Like I looked at the comments a minute ago, most people who are in on it jump on and go, man, that was great, and some people just believe it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I thought when I read those comments, I think most people believe it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: No, they're being good at the joke.
Speaker 3: I know there are hundreds and hundreds of comments of people going that's great, that's great, that's great, this is the best I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Can I hire to do Those are people in on the joke?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're either That are the people that just see it now and go, wow, you guys did a great job and they believe it. Nobody's saying everybody, this is a lie. And I got to commend the people on Instagram for.
Speaker 4: That good job. Guys.
Speaker 3: I put up a picture of Eddie's hair yesterday and I was like, what do you think should he keep his hair?
Speaker 1: There are two four hundred and eighty.
Speaker 3: One comments, all same, ninety seven percent yes, that it looks great.
Speaker 4: Oh man, that's tough. I'm just not I'm not used to it.
Speaker 1: Well you're not.
Speaker 4: It's fair.
Speaker 7: I'm not used to it. I'm not liking that I have to style it every day.
Speaker 1: Do you care that people now think you're a sex symbol?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Does that make you feeling comfortable?
Speaker 4: Oh? Is that what they're saying?
Speaker 1: Well, I'd swear it on the street. They didn't over there to the street.
Speaker 3: Where do they right down the road like people like fresh with Eddie And I'm like yeah, and they're like, man, that's some bones.
Speaker 1: I like to jump.
Speaker 4: Ay, what do you think a symbol material?
Speaker 8: I didn't know if they were like, yes, keep the hair or hashtag.
Speaker 3: Se hashtags hashtag yet, but you guys should go over to that post and write hashtag sex.
Speaker 8: I see a fantastic.
Speaker 4: It's great.
Speaker 1: People love it.
Speaker 7: And that's when we were working out too a little sweaty, but that's why people liked it. Little messy, like they're a picture and you being a little sweaty, little messy. Right, all right, let's do a mideral and let's do this and we'll come back. The question is who is the most irreplaceable person on this show? This is not my question.
Speaker 3: This is a question that Eddie brought up because he did not understand the significance of a certain member of this show. And sometimes you have to get down to the trenches to understand what makes people valuable.
Speaker 1: And that happened in the last couple of days.
Speaker 7: Right, Yeah, I didn't realize that Ray was the only person in this building that could run the board.
Speaker 1: Well, that's not true. It is true because we try not the only one I know how to run the board. Mike denos how to run the board. Where were you when when.
Speaker 4: I was trying to connect with Alan Boyd to run the cross road run.
Speaker 7: To say, well, I guess run the connections on the board, but literally it's it's a patch on the board and everyone had already left and me and kick Off Kevin were like trying to connect with Alan Boyd and we're commercial, yeah, to do our commercial, our live spots and not here, Scuba's not here. I asked Mike to come in and help. Mike does his pushing the buttons. Maybe it's this, maybe it's that, nothing no.
Speaker 4: One could do.
Speaker 7: We called an engineer in the building. He scratches heads like maybe this no nothing.
Speaker 8: Just the way Ray likes it.
Speaker 1: Hey, dude, security, they say, never create your own monster.
Speaker 4: Day and then we call Ray no answer.
Speaker 1: So what happened with that day?
Speaker 4: Eventually Ray called back. We figured it out, we fixed it.
Speaker 1: Did he tell you how to do it? Yeah, so now you know how to do it.
Speaker 7: He said, pimp, check this, check that, click on this, click on that, and now I've got it.
Speaker 4: So if Ray needs to go on vacation, I can do it.
Speaker 1: And you think Ray is the most irreplaceable person on the show?
Speaker 4: Now to me, after going through that experience, yea, I raised the word.
Speaker 3: I think that you learned something that a member of the show does that you didn't know. I don't think it makes him or anyone the most irreplaceable, but I think there's a lot of value in having to understand the daily trials, the daily effort that has to be done by each individual, but their skill set that we have no idea, but like you're not with them all the time.
Speaker 7: No, I get it, but I mean lunchbox, he's out. You need me to cover a couple of things. I got it, No problem, Ray foks.
Speaker 1: What do you do that we don't know? Because that's a no, no no. What do you do that?
Speaker 3: Like, Ray, for example, does a lot of technical things that we don't have to see because why would we There's no need for us to see it.
Speaker 1: He's doing it behind the window over there. What would you say that you do that we don't know?
Speaker 9: I have no idea that I bring the entertainment that.
Speaker 8: Nobody can quite be his personality.
Speaker 1: Everybody everybody brings entertainment.
Speaker 4: Could you be lunch box?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, easy, I could be lunchbox. No you can't, Yes, yes, I can shut up?
Speaker 1: Like you's not like Nixon, You're stupid, Amy. What do you think you do that people don't know?
Speaker 8: That people don't know?
Speaker 1: Did even the people in the show don't know?
Speaker 8: I know because I'm like I I've always like anybody on the show at any given moment could be replaced. In my mind, I'm like it, which is probably not the best thing to say.
Speaker 9: That's a weird mindset to have.
Speaker 8: I understand that, but I don't think that. I guess I don't think of myself in a way that's like, Oh, I mean.
Speaker 3: I'm splaceable. I'm just saying, what are some of your duties that they don't know about. I'm not saying who's I'm not creating a hierarchy of irreplaceability.
Speaker 8: Yeah I would. I thought that's what you were trying to I guess. I mean, I feel like they see a lot of what I do, but they maybe.
Speaker 1: Now, what do you do?
Speaker 7: Like sometimes I see you with all these papers out and writing notes and stuff like that.
Speaker 8: They know, you know, I put together certain segments that I work on, like the pile, but they know I do it, And then they know that I record stuff with you like that. They're not a partat They know that I do stuff for Austin. They know that I do.
Speaker 1: I mean, they may not know the country top thirty. They may just see you and not exactly know what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, but you do have a lot of things you do outside of what makes it on the air.
Speaker 8: Yes, I just feel like they see me sitting here doing it, but maybe not like I would. I know that Eddie does all the video things, but I don't know how to press the buttons and do it like I wouldn't. I wouldn't be able to go over there. I'm sure I could teach myself for.
Speaker 4: Sure, But yeah, I think Eddie, I'd have to teach you. I don't think you'd not.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, I would could. I know I could.
Speaker 3: All you guys could learn what I Sometimes I forget that Eddie's having to do like two things at once on the show and also run cameras and switch and find who's talking next while he's also doing it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: No, think of it as like Elton John, you know, like playing piano and singing and then standing on top of the piano again and doing it entertaining while I'm playing a piano.
Speaker 1: I think Morgan has.
Speaker 3: And I guess it comes down to what jobs aren't on a microphone or in front of a camera. Yeah, because you're right, Amy, they know a lot of that because you sit here and do it before and after the show. But like Morgan, what stuff she does on the website, you guys don't even see because you're not watching her do it. But the stuff she's posting on social media. You're not watching it. You may see it pop up, you may not even know what she's done or when she posted it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I think that's a lot of a lot of the roles that she has. You guys have no idea what Mike dy does.
Speaker 8: A lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he does a lot, but he like a lot of writing like something.
Speaker 9: You know what.
Speaker 7: I did think about this the other day, like, Mike, dude, there was a bit we did, and I'm just like, how did they come up with that? Like just even the clips that they got for it, and the idea of how to run the bit? I'm like, that's pretty good, Like I would have never come up with that. I'm assuming Mike came up with it.
Speaker 3: I didn't tell you what the bit is was like two weeks, but it literally could have been Amy or Lunchbox going.
Speaker 4: I don't know the way it was set up clips with clips.
Speaker 1: It probably wasn't.
Speaker 8: That's sometimes I said, I said ray audio.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying for the ninety nine percent of the time it's from either Mike or myself or myself and Mike in that one of those orders, and then we figured out and build it if it's clip related, if it's something and you guys don't even know what we're gonna talk about most of the time.
Speaker 7: Like when we play the sounds games, like where do those clips come from?
Speaker 1: Well, we don't get use clips a lot anymore, but Mike.
Speaker 7: If no, you know, like it's a hammer, Yeah, we have to get that's my finding hammers, Like that's that's that's hard find a hammer sound.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 1: We can't use YouTube, so Lunchbox Gets is kicked off the year already.
Speaker 3: We can't use clips from music, We can't use anything, so we have to now get creative, even with like the intro songs to like what year was it? Or Bobby Fu like that's all us having to sing stupid stuff now yeah, or get raised a voiceover?
Speaker 4: Oh I did those? There's so many but never gonna get it.
Speaker 3: There's so many things now that we have to like be aware of legally that we can't put on the podcast anymore because it's something creative and those intellectual rights are owned by whatever entity and if we play then we get sued.
Speaker 1: So basically raw dog in it for hours.
Speaker 3: That's the trend on TikTok where people are they get on an airplane, they don't watch any entertainment for hours. They raw dog it just look at the back of the seat and they post about it.
Speaker 4: Do you raw dog You know you don't row do? I mean you get headphones and start immediately. I can row do it.
Speaker 1: I'm anti raw dogging.
Speaker 4: I like, well, why we're anti it? Though?
Speaker 1: I like to be fully cooked. I like my dog be fully cooked.
Speaker 4: Let's buy her rod dogger.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh he can row dog life.
Speaker 9: I run dog it a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have a raw dog life, all right. Let's see.
Speaker 3: Amy wants to know if she should pay to find out the ten stocks that are better than the video.
Speaker 8: Yeah. I got got but I clicked just far enough to where it started asking me for money, and I was like, oh, this is where I stopped. But I mean, I'm willing to invest to find out because.
Speaker 9: There's nothing better in the video. It's the biggest company in the world.
Speaker 8: Actually, they were talking about these the same way.
Speaker 1: He found it. It was just on the front page, and like written thinks he could find the next.
Speaker 8: One, right, I can find the next ten And I found it out of the tin.
Speaker 9: I picked the one. I know.
Speaker 8: It's still a good one. We're glad we have it. And the point of this article was that if we had bought thousands of dollars.
Speaker 1: God, dang, look at the video.
Speaker 4: Oh oh gosh, that's going.
Speaker 1: Oh that's below the line that bombed out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's the roller coaster, you know. So if we had bought one thousand dollars worth of a video stock in two thousand and five, we'd have over seven hundred thousand dollars. Yesh, people love it, I know, but that's the point of this article. Is like, if we're telling you get these other tin stocks right now and in twenty years.
Speaker 1: These articles always exists and they're always just picking, but.
Speaker 8: They're like click here and then it said enter your email address to find out that the ten stocks. So I enter my email address. Oh no, Then then it says after I do that, it's like, now you click here, and then that's what it said, paid to get the tin And I'm like, you got me, and now I have my email.
Speaker 4: But Amy, you have a broker.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I'm trying to do this show.
Speaker 4: Lunchbox is your broker. His job is to look for new stocks.
Speaker 3: And it only has to do is scroll to the bottom. Of the screen where it tells you and that works.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well I guess I'm not. I'm not going to invest in that, which is fine, you.
Speaker 1: Know the biggest because I only have this app where I'm just like bought stocks.
Speaker 8: Like for fun, I see some green over there.
Speaker 1: What green means positive and red means negative.
Speaker 3: And so the one that I've made the most, I have thirty shares of DraftKings.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that I bought way back in the day.
Speaker 3: And overall with thirty shares of DraftKings, I made seven hundred and seventy eight dollars.
Speaker 7: Dang, And see that. To me, that's a good one because it's going to expand.
Speaker 4: It's not. It's not even to its fullest potential.
Speaker 3: It's not just about expanding though. It's about shareholder meetings. It's about what meetings sure, and it's about what you thought that number would be, and then if it's that number or not, whenever it's time to reveal.
Speaker 1: That we're just talking about it's not just about expanding.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 4: So like, so you take a company that like.
Speaker 3: If you say the earnings report, we expect to make seven hundred million dollars this quarter, we expect yes, and people are investing based on that seven hundred million dollars are expecting to make. And then it's like, okay, here are earnings. We made three hundred million. That's less than half of what you thought. Boom stock goes down. Oh, so it's not just about expanding, it's it's well, I just.
Speaker 7: Felt like, you know, draft Kings isn't even legal in a lot of states, so there is Once those states legalize, you know, sports gambling, then you start seeing more. You know, they make more money, more, more money, they're bigger. I think that's but it's not just that. It's about earnings as well.
Speaker 2: And but he's saying more states means more earning, more, But it's not about that.
Speaker 3: It's about the expectation that people have because some people aren't invested for the whole life of the company.
Speaker 1: They only want a quarter.
Speaker 3: They're only there, they're in, they're in for a month, they're in for two months, so they don't give a crap about what's going to happen with draft Kings three years.
Speaker 1: Down the road. It's about you say you're gonna make X.
Speaker 3: If you make X plus, the stock's gonna go up if you make X minus the stock's gonna go down. It's not based on anything other than what can you do right now?
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm just I was taking Amy's example of like if you invest in two thousand and seven and now it's twenty twenty four, Like you look at like ten years in the future, where's the company going to be? I feel like DraftKings pretty darn good.
Speaker 1: That's if you're planning to stay for ten years, right.
Speaker 7: Right, And that's that's what I'm trying. I'm trying to get what Amy was talking about.
Speaker 1: You're trying to build you four one case.
Speaker 8: Well, that's what I'm saying. I can buy, I can pay this money, and I can get you the ten I'm tired.
Speaker 1: I'm tired. That's it. Thank you guys. We will see you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Check out our new Veterinarian podcast in the Vets Office.
Speaker 1: Check it out. Doctor Jose's awesome. She was on the show today. We will see you guys soon Byebody