Speaker 1: Start Up, dot Up, start Up, Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: Boys, start Up, Brooklyn Boys, start up.
Speaker 1: Up, dot Up. They making noise, dot up, start up up, Dadas dot up. Episode two ninety six of the Brooklyn Boys Podcast. Oh my god, we're getting so close to two hundred three hundred even, Look, we just got one hundred closer. I was gonna say, we're getting further away from two hundred. Yeah, I mean, do you want to relive the last ninety six episodes? Not right now, but I will in that point.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: That sounds like a plan. I'm cool with that, are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm fine with that.
Speaker 1: How you doing today?
Speaker 4: Not the beautiful sunny day?
Speaker 1: Scary's got a rooftop dinner planned, which is why we're recording in the afternoon on Thursday.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do I have a dinner plant? You bet, I have a fucking dinner plan. After what you put me through, I have dinner coming up later, I guess, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I have to pack.
Speaker 1: I'm going to the shore tomorrow. Oh, another vacation. No, it's just our Z one hundred jumpstart to summer. We're having a concert at Jenkinson's on the boardwalk. Oh fantastic. Should I tell you to hit the jingle Jenkinson's Boardwalk. No, no, it's a radio station concert. Are you getting Are you getting anything for showing up? No, I'm just patting on the back. Seriously. Maybe a handshake, hit the jingle, maybe a hug, hit the jingle, maybe a bag of cash. Yeah, hit it, hit the summertime, fuck you jingle.
Speaker 4: That's bullshit.
Speaker 1: I should invite the the slices should be able to know about it so they could join me.
Speaker 4: It's a free concert. It's a free concert.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's free exactly if we're going out of the goodness to your hearts to stop it. Who gives a ship? People want to take pictures. Yeah, that's not true. That's not true. You know that.
Speaker 4: I always go to the shore on the week. It just happens. I know, it's a great event. That happens.
Speaker 1: I think somebody that's okay, it's all right, it doesn't matter. I'm a fan of the location as well. It's a good place. It's fun time. That is not a product you gotta take. I owe you one doctor fat loss. Damn it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was not there.
Speaker 1: That was not an endorsement product endorsement telling people to come down for a free concert. Jack out friend Jacks is gonna be there.
Speaker 4: I don't yeah, oh, Jacks, she's.
Speaker 1: Been on you know what Jackson has been on tour in Europe with like Simple Plan and other rock bands in the early two thousands, Knocks, not the nineteen seventy five they got. Yeah, he's got a song and some up and commerce. She's recently married, right, Jacks, I believe so yeah. And then uh and then we got shined down, oh shin oh and uh yeah, so so it'll be starting. Oh and Kyle Cook from Summerhouse, that guy's now a DJ, and then he basically is going to be opening up. So the door's open at ten am. Let's take take a deep breath, go to see one hundred dot com and look up the details. I'll tell you right here because you're you're not gonna go to see the podcast.
Speaker 4: Eleven am. Door, can we get stop it?
Speaker 1: Eleven am? DJ? Youow me a jingle again? If you one more thing? All ages anyway, I'm kind of pissed. Fuck, I'm pissed. Yeah, what would Brody do? I know what you would have done? Yeah, exactly. What's to get gas at an excellent station? It was sixty three seventy seven to fill up my tank. Sixty two dollars seventy seven cents. You have a little car. How much were you paying for gas? I don't know, No, I know it's I put ninety three in there. The oh, that's why I have a ninety a bougie bass. No, I'm not if I put regular in. If I put eighty seven, and people look at me funny, They're like, real, wait a minute, your car doesn't require premium. It does. That's why I'm That's why I put in ninety three. She bought a bougie car that needs bougie gas. You realize my car has more horse power and is a much larger engine, and you could use regular, regular gas, regular gas, regular gas. I paid three forty one for gas this week? How would you pay three forty one? Yep? Three cents? No, I'm talking about uh uh a star trek money? Yes, drakma, what the hell?
Speaker 4: What did you?
Speaker 1: What did you fucking get your car run on water?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: That's how much gas is at any reasonably priced place. Although I did pass the place yesterday.
Speaker 4: Two blocks a gallon? Right? Okay, Well, but I think I'm in a leader.
Speaker 1: Well, I said, my gas bill is sixty Okay, I came on talking these you. Yes, I was talking about the totals. Scary, I paid three forty one. Again, so what did you pass?
Speaker 4: What did you pay on? I paid three forty one for nine tens?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? How much do you have? An American mistake? How much do you pay to fill your tank? Eh?
Speaker 4: Forty something forty seven?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Scary?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, wait wit, wait, wait, wait wait, I can't answer that question because it depends on how much heads guess I have a thereabout. Let's say I'm an empty tank. No scary, ask me how many gallons of guess my car hold twelve gallons? Fifteen gallons? How many gays?
Speaker 4: I think eighteen and a half.
Speaker 1: Somebody really reading into this too much. If you if your car is near empty, how much approximate does it cost to fill your tank? You said forty five bucks? Usually I don't know, fifty forty five? Great.
Speaker 4: So my point is I was eighteen and a half gallons, I.
Speaker 1: Was near empty. Sixty three dollars and seventy seven cents for this gas. Okay, but doesn't it say how many how much per gallon? On the receipt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how much per gallon did you pay for forty seven? Oh my god, you paid a dollar more per gallon?
Speaker 1: It's in ninety three.
Speaker 4: It's ninety three.
Speaker 1: It's it's the ninety three in most gas stations is like three ninety the most.
Speaker 4: What susy gas station are you going to? It's not, dude, I bought Supreme.
Speaker 1: Supreme is ninety three from That's not that's that's the third grade, third with the velvet ropes. When you pulled in for the gas. Holy shit, dude, I live in Jersey City. What are you talking about? That's well, did you get gas coming out of the tunnel or going into the tunnel? No, gum, I'm going uh going into the tunnel? You know there's a thirty to forty cent tax on going into the tunnel gas prices. How long have you lived there? You didn't know that?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: When you come out of the tunnel, the gas is thirty cents a gallon, cheaper than right around the corner in the other direction. Are you're going into the tunnel? You didn't know that, right? The sixty dollars and seventy seven cents is assumed that I'm gonna pay that because that's what I pay. But but that's not why I'm pissed.
Speaker 4: No, No, I'm not done yet.
Speaker 1: You didn't know that the road into the tunnel, the gas is money because it's your last stop before you go into Manhattan versus the first stop coming out of the tunnel. For this, like Exon and Exon the same gas company, it's almost forty cents a gallon difference. Really, how do you not know this? You've lived there for twenty years. I don't think that's true. Scary you're asking me, you think I know the difference to tomorrow. I'm gonna actually, I'm gonna. Actually they just Scamboni. It's it's last exit before Manhattan. They raised the price when you're going into the tunnel. I'm like, well, I better get gas before I go into Manhattan. So you pay whatever. Coming out of the tunnel, it's the same. The shell is less money than the other shell. The Exon is less money than the other Exon. I don't know that to be the case. Go pull up gas, buddy right now. I look at the prices outside the Jersey the Jersey City holl On Tunnel, all right, you're getting yourself full worked out. Oh, I'm all upset. You're throwing money in the card. You're about to get more upset when you find out why I'm pissed. I can't imagine anything is gonna be more upset because something.
Speaker 4: If I'm pissed, how do you think you're gonna feel? You're gonna be?
Speaker 1: I rate about this because I don't get bossed about much what happened, because up till this point, there's no problems. All right, your gas was sixty three you're already fucking in a tizzy.
Speaker 4: Okay, your gas was sixty three seventy seven?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Was it sixty three forty? And he kept clicking it to get more.
Speaker 1: In No, came to sixty three seventy seven, okay, And I paid him cash, gave him I gave him a hundred dollar bill. Wait a minute. You paid four dollars and forty cents a gallon, and you paid the cash price.
Speaker 4: That's the cash price. Well, for shit, what's the credit card price?
Speaker 1: Seven dollars? Okay, that's neither here nor there. Oh my god, this still can't We're still not at the point where you should be angry. But you're already what, You're already to the moon. Here's the problem. Oh, what could be worse? The change he gives me back. So it's one hundred dollars, right, is what I gave him? One hundred, one hundred dollar bill, one hundred dollar bill, you bougie bastard.
Speaker 4: Hold on?
Speaker 1: How much should he give me back? Thirty six dollars and twenty three cents? Thirty six dollars and twenty three cents? Right, then, I take too long doing that.
Speaker 4: He gave me back thirty six dollars.
Speaker 1: He rounded up, So not only was the gas sixty three seventy seven, it was sixty four dollars. Oh, he I paid sixty three cents. He couldn't give you a quarter. He didn't have changed my change. He didn't have change on me on him. Then you say, that's your problem, sir. How do you not have change? You work in a gas station. People pay cash, because he's used to doing the clickup to the nearest dollars. That's why, first of all, if I'm paying forty four dollars and forty cents a gallon, whatever the shit you got ripped off, I want my my twenty three cents worth of gas. Then we'll have to pump back in.
Speaker 4: And put it back in a click click, do a clicking click.
Speaker 1: Look, if you don't know you you don't have changed, then you better stop that shit. At sixty three, this guy, this guy fucked me, and I'm like, you know what, Brodie, I didn't care.
Speaker 4: I cared at the time, but I cared.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, you know what, I'm not gonna let this guy because he started doing the thing where he starts like, you know, putting his hands on his pockets, like, oh, I don't have any get alligator arms. Now he's got torno sources. Look, let no, he's checking his pockets for change nothing. He didn't have a quarter. No, he handed me sixty three dollars and walked and I'm sorry thirty thirty six dollars or yeah, and he walked away. He should he walked away giving you, giving you tow. He made the assumption like I could keep the change right, Yeah, that does that? No, uhhah, No, he made the assumption. Yeah, he made the assumption that Okay, okay, this guy's gonna do. This guy's good. This guy's gonna be out twenty three cents. He should say to you, sir, I don't have change. I'm terribly sorry. First of all, acknowledge it and round it. Well, he should go, you know what, let me clean your windows. Let me do something for you. I gotta get something. You gotta get something. You twenty three cents? Did you turn your engine off as the engine run again? I always look my engine run. Doesn't matter your burning gas while you're getting gas gives a fuck you. You've probably wasted seventy seven cents worth the gas to.
Speaker 4: Put in it's nominal.
Speaker 1: Dude. I'm just so disgusted with you.
Speaker 4: I'm disgusted. I'm disgusting with Exxon Express pay.
Speaker 1: Why would you pay a dollar more per gallon than you have to coming out of the Holland Tunnel in Jersey City or going into the Holland Tunnel? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Going?
Speaker 1: It was what gas station? Exxon? Hold on, old, let's look up gas prices. Hold on, yeah, okay, you can look up gas prices. I just want to know if I'm right to be angry because of all things to piss me off, it's the fact that he assumed that he was going to keep the twenty three cents, and he just walked away.
Speaker 4: That's what gets me angry. How much did you pay? Not the fact that I paid four forty seven a gallon or.
Speaker 1: Forty seven a gallon? Holy crap, we look up on gas. That's how much it was.
Speaker 4: Hold on, look up on gas, buddy, hold on.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what are you doing up on gas prices?
Speaker 4: And I have to put ninety three in because of the car that I drive.
Speaker 1: It's not my choice three sixty nine. I can destroy the freaking engine if I if I use regular three sixty nine a gallon in hither direction? And how much in my direction for forty seven paid three sixty nine? Yep, I'm on gas buddy right now? What is that? A difference of about seventy something? Since I don't remember what you paid, it was around seventy Yeah, you got ripped off, dude.
Speaker 4: You always get gas in another direction, dumbass.
Speaker 1: Wow. By the way, that's the same at every I'm sure that's the same at every bridge and tunnel crossing. When you're going into a state where gas is more expensive, they charge you more going in. So I probably saved you hundreds of dollars a year. But you're such a bougie bastard. You won't even you won't even care. You won't even go like a block away in the direction to save money. Wow. Speaking of boogie bastards, I have I have a surprise for you later in the show. You do, I have some boogie bastard related surprises for you. Cannot wait? All right, my boys podcast, I'm still befuddled and you have you're not even so concerned about the fact he didn't give you my twenty three cents back. But okay, no, I'm concerned. I don't like it. I'm upset. It's gonna ruin my day thinking about it. But I also think you wasted more money.
Speaker 4: By you're at the gas station.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're hung up on and the fact that I'm putting the best possible gas in my car because it's a high performance, a high performance the best gas.
Speaker 4: But it's a high high octane, high performance vehicle, high performance vehicle. Yeah, it's a sports car.
Speaker 1: Watch is zero to sixty in that little little uh, I don't know, hamster wheel car. Yeah, but it's you gotta put ninety three in if.
Speaker 4: You put eighty seven in, Apparently it's not good for the engine.
Speaker 1: The last car I owned that forced me to put in ninety three or premium whatever it was at the time. But I should have had a nineteen eighty Buick Park Avenue which was like a boat and had a big as three fifty engine and you needed to put premium in or the engine went knock and a climk like the Three Stooges.
Speaker 4: Yeah, knock knock, knock, knock knock.
Speaker 1: Hey, you got the text message I sent you in the audio clips I sent you. Yeah, I want to get the s out of the way because I've waited for like four weeks now since the NFL draft about the week.
Speaker 4: About the audio clips, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: You have the one that that pronounces the football player's name. Yet now youk I am looking. I'm looking at the note you sent me that was attached to that. Okay, So the man's name is Ruke are u k e yep. And his name is spelled oh r h o r h o r oh rouke or hor horror is how I would say.
Speaker 4: His name is pronounced oh hor horror or.
Speaker 1: Horror or horror or horror horror. Okay, lay the clip of him being drafted and then the announcer saying it the right way twenty four NFL Atlanta Falcons. Oh, let's go ahead.
Speaker 5: I will help him out.
Speaker 1: And Rodd that's his name, Row, all right, Astro Yeah, a rubber row.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, you got anything else?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I got a lot, I got project, I got project. Oh uh this was a commercial. Uh. It's sort of like Peter Malar mm hmm. They he's kind of hammering home. It's a little annoying. He keeps saying the same get play to get played at play a clip project text project to two hundred three hundred to buy one window or door and get one and right now, save an extra thirty dollars off every unit. The text project to two hundred three hundred.
Speaker 6: Text the word project to two hundred three hundred, project to two hundred three hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they want to they want to drill it into your head. You don't forget that you drive. I think that was a bit much. Chances are you're not. You're not stopping down to write that. So you've to write what project project to two hundred and three hundred. Okay, all right, we have the black business owners. Okay, so sometimes people when people speak, and you've seen this with they put the words in the wrong order, so they take on a different meaning. He was trying to talk about black people that own small businesses. Yeah, but listen to what he said.
Speaker 4: President Kamala Harris traveled to the battleground state of Georgia and met with small black business owners. Whoops, small black business owners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, business owners. And I don't know how big they are, but I assume they're not small black people, black men, black small business owners. Right, he said small black? He got it backwards, Yeah, honest mistake. How about inside out? Oh uh, yeah, well it's this is a DJ and I I don't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 4: And then he admits he might be stoned. Is it better to be inside out or outside in?
Speaker 1: Does that even make any sense? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I smoked a lot of weed. Wait what I need to hear that again?
Speaker 1: It was he was talking after a song called inside Out by Eve six. I think it was by different YYZ but anyway, a different band, all right, But anyways.
Speaker 4: It better to be inside out or outside in?
Speaker 1: Does that even make any sense? No, it doesn't.
Speaker 4: And then it doesn't make any sense, he says, is that make any sense?
Speaker 1: You know what the crazy thing is. And I think we've pointed this out before on these DJ tracks of I guess serious ExM is that where you got that? Yeah, that shit yep is voice tracked were recorded pre recorded, which means he actually went over the material and had a chance to take it out and redo it, but instead left it in and said this is great. I'm leaving this. Yeah.
Speaker 4: If you think the DJ is there on satellite radio, they're not. They're not.
Speaker 1: They recorded it on Monday for the whole week, right, and then they went home and then he pushing the buttons or it's automated. It's automated. He made a conscious decision though, Yeah, to leave that in and not redo that. That's the whole point of recording. You could do it over, you could erase your mistakes. Yeah, that's why this podcast is. We say, like like live with no editing, We're just recording it right in with no edits, so you hear all the mistakes, one hundred bits well out.
Speaker 4: There for you, very unpolished.
Speaker 1: I could make this if I spent three hours of editing on each episode of The Brooking Boys, I could make us both sound like geniuses.
Speaker 4: But I don't believe that do you have Do you have a Ben Lively clip?
Speaker 1: No? I don't. That was the last one. Okay, because I'm gonna I'm gonna can I if I send you an email, will you play it right away?
Speaker 4: Well if your phone, I mean, if you want me to, I could.
Speaker 1: I would like you to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it's timely.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna call it clips and send it to you because it's pretty funny.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know when you get the email? All right?
Speaker 1: Perfect, this is see what we're doing here. We're not even editing this. We'll just live. This is live. I did this deliberately so that this license can hear that we just do this on the week. Just do this on the fly, on the fly, in the meantime as I'm waiting for this email to get here.
Speaker 4: All right, the Ben Lively clip just came in good. All right.
Speaker 1: So Cleveland pitcher Ben Lively pictures for the Cleveland Guardians formerly the Cleveland Indians, and he was pitching against the Mets a couple of days ago. Ben Lively play the clip with the announcer Gary Gohen. Last year, Blake Lively made his first appearance.
Speaker 4: Of the year.
Speaker 1: Again, He's got Blake Lively, the actress pitching for the Cleveland Gardian. He's got he's got Blake Lively on the brain. But can you can you blame him? Uh? Okay, So you have the ozempic clip.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: I need your involvement with this scary Now when you do your I'm gonna say, when you do your your your fat losing program, when you do the commercials, you how many pounds can you lose?
Speaker 4: For my, my, my commercial commercials.
Speaker 1: You can lose up to forty pounds right in a matter of like a month and a half, two four days? Yes, right. Whenever you see a weight loss commercial, they say, oh, you could lose twenty pounds in a month. Yeah, they give you a range. Yes, all right. So I just saw an ozempic commercial. Now, Azempic is to lower your A one C. It's not really designed for weight loss, but people using it. Listen to this testimonial of this guy on his weight loss with ozempic. Adult faster at the fourteen pounds, I lost some weight up to fourteen No, so she says, she said, could lose up to fourteen pounds. I lost some weight.
Speaker 4: He goes, I lost some weight.
Speaker 1: He's not committal. Not yet.
Speaker 4: He could have lost an played again, he could have lost an ounce. He won't say how much he lost.
Speaker 1: He won't. No adult faust at the fourteen pounds. I lost weight? Great? So is that the worst weight loss commercial? One pound is losing weight?
Speaker 4: I lost. I lost some weight. I lost a pound.
Speaker 1: We'd like you to invest in Harper and Harper financial industries.
Speaker 4: Listen to this man, I made some money.
Speaker 1: I made some money.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, with Scary and Brodie.
Speaker 1: Hey man, I had one more clip I wanted you to play before we.
Speaker 4: Went to commercial.
Speaker 1: Can you would you? I could spare a square?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Side effects one more?
Speaker 1: Okay? Now you know when when when medicine commercials list the side effects might cause diarrhea, anxiety?
Speaker 4: Yeah, right this commercial.
Speaker 1: Listen to what they do and then what they add to the end of it.
Speaker 7: It may harm them. Do not take lensass if you have a belt blockage, get immediate help. If you develop unusual or severe stomach pain, especially with bloody or black stools. The most common side effect is diarrhea, sometimes severe. If it's severe, stop taking windsas and call your doctor right away. These aren't all the side effects.
Speaker 1: Imagine What did you catch that those aren't all the side effects? You have black and black stools, Yeah, black stools, diarrhea, cramps, and they go, these aren't all the side effects. What are they not telling you in the commercial that it could be worse than blackstools and diarrhea and vomiting and coma death. Yeah, they left it out and some other stuff. Hey, you might get an upset stomach, you might get like, you might blink a lot, yeah, and some other stuff. Right, that's it.
Speaker 4: We don't blame more's out. Yeah, m.
Speaker 1: So oh lost some were on this. Yeah, I lost some weight. I went to see Back to the Future. Did we talk about this? No we did not.
Speaker 4: What's see Back to the Future on Broadway?
Speaker 1: I mean you and I talked about it, but I don't think we're talk about in the podcast. If you remember Back to the Future, the movie, why does he go eighty eight miles and accidentally time travel?
Speaker 4: If I remember correctly, Yeah, it's been a while.
Speaker 1: They were in the shopping mall parking lot, yes, and dark and yeah they were terrorists with bombs or guns Bolibyans.
Speaker 4: I don't remember that part. Yeah, I went there with the.
Speaker 1: Giant ass Volkswagon, the big giant nineteen seventies Volkswagon bus. Yes, okay, and they were they would They wanted the nuclear material platoniums. Doc had stolen the platonium and they were coming to get him. So Michael J. Fox's character jumps into the car speeds away eighty eight miles an hour in Back to the Future. In the play, he gets into the car after Doc accidentally gets plutonium on his body and he feels like he's gonna die because so so Marty's like jumping in the car to go to the hospital to get some help.
Speaker 4: That whole plot line is gone, But I just found it interesting.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe they didn't want to hire like fifteen people to play the Libyans and have them on stage and bombs and stuff.
Speaker 4: Anything else was pretty much close to the film.
Speaker 1: I gotta say I enjoyed it more importantly, you liked it, though I loved it. If you if you have a chance and you're in New York City, see Back to the Future on Broadway. I thought the kid that played Michael J. Fox was spot on his an Yes, Doc, he was. He was fantastic. Can't finishes He runs out of breath before he finishes a sentence that Michael J. Fox style. He the guy who played Doc h the Christopher Lloyd role, terrific. In fact, he was so good the minute the play ended I had to I MDB him and see what else he was in. Yeah, and because he's terrific, the whole cast aspect is I want to say, the whole cast is fantastic. Yeah, but the two leads are incredible. I don't want to give too much away, uh, because don't give it away. Don't give it away, let people go see it. No, No, the car thing and uh yeah, that's what I was talking about, but it was it was real. If the guy who plays Biff his career win a Tony Award, I really great. There was the diner scene where where they do all those fast one liner jokes, Hey give me a tab and then he how I'm gonna give you a tabet?
Speaker 4: How about a pepsi free? Ps No, you got to pay for that kid.
Speaker 1: None of those jokes were there because I realized people don't know what tab even is today, and people don't know what pepsi free is today.
Speaker 4: I think they know what it even is.
Speaker 1: I think people know what tab is Pepsi three one hundred percent not Yeah, but tab Is didn't tab come back a few years ago for a minute. It wasn't popular. No, but I think they at least might remember that. But the Pepsi Free No, yeah, so some of those jokes were long. They didn't do those and rightfully so anyway, Yeah, but they added songs. So phenomenal show. Yeah, it was really good. And my girlfriend turns to me and at the end and she goes, hey, was so so did that follow the movie? She never saw Back to the Future, And I said with her, she had never seen back She still has never seen Back to the Future. Okay, so you can see all three of the movies, but one and two are all time American classic felf of course.
Speaker 4: But Free is fine. Yeah, but she was four years old when it was released.
Speaker 1: You gotta cut her from slack, so I said, Robe, So if you look at movies when you were four years old, you didn't see them, not that well, it was lost upon her. I don't know. She never got around to that one. Have you have you seen Star Wars? Yes, you were four years old, seventy seven, I know. Yeah, so well for her, she didn't see it so I was like, I was shocked.
Speaker 4: I can't, I can't, I can't.
Speaker 1: But she's gonna go back and watch it now. She goes, that's so cool. I said, yeah, it was exactly I said. She was, and that was in there, and that part was in there. I'm not going to say anything about all this part. You don't want to say about the car. All I'm gonna say is, obviously the DeLorean is roughly they use the classic lines, and of course the Deloreian is in it. Yeah, the Deloorian is in the show. When they show movement, it's the center movement of the car racing down the road. Unbelievable, the special effects and the visual elements.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anyway, Yeah, that's it. I'm good.
Speaker 1: I just it was. It's just a lot of fun. I just get a kick out of. Did you see the ad I posted? What's that? Uh, it's a it's a it's an ad for slip covers, like a seat covers for your couch furniture. Yeah, yeah, like you could. They're fitted to your couch. They fit all sized couches, which I find hard to believe. But you send the measurements and they custom make them and it's what you put over your couch pillows so your your dogs and cats don't rip apart your furniture. See, I feel like there was something my million great grandmother used to buy in their cloth. It's not plastic. Okay, okay, they put clear plastic over everything. That's they even stevens to this Facebook ad is attention American mothers with dogs at home?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Wait, what attention American mothers with dogs at home? The sofa covers? American mothers are obsessed about just American mothers, right, and and not women without kids. It has to be women with kids who have dogs. And it can't be men with dogs who are are not married. It can only be American mothers with dogs? Who wrote? Who wrote that ad? I don't know you look at my Instagram at David Rody see the ad. Okay, but that's though, isn't that terrible advertising? Yeah? Pretty shitty?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: On TikTok And I'm watching a video of a guy at Low's in a red pickup truck. Yeah, And as he's pulling away the belt he put around the flatbed of his pickup truck to hold the stuff in that he bought, starts pulling it got caught and it crushes the fenders on his red pickup truck. So somebody writes, please tell me this is staged, and he didn't ruin his truck, and one guy writes, no, it's not staged. It's whistling diesel. He does this all the time. Well, isn't that stage. That's definitely staged. If he does it all the time, then that means it's not an accident. He does it on purpose. No, it's not staged. This guy who has a famous account on TikTok does it all the time. Then he staged it. Am I wrong?
Speaker 4: No, you're not. Did you argue with these people?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I did, not good. But how would you feel about this? Vincent Lardo on Instagram sent me a screenshot of his order. Yeah, and I forget where it was. It doesn't really matter what business it was. It says, don't forget, Oh it was one of the delivery services. Don't forget to tip your driver. And then it gives, you know, suggested amounts. His total bill with tax and delivery and everything was forty six dollars and sixty cents. Okay, it says suggested tips for your driver fifteen percent nine dollars eighty and thirty three cents, twenty percent twelve dollars and forty five cents, and twenty five percent fifteen dollars.
Speaker 4: And fifty six cents.
Speaker 1: How much was the bill? Forty six dollars and sixty cents? Fuck? Do you know what?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna do the math now on that on forty s six dollars. Can already tell you that it's off.
Speaker 1: Forty six dollars and sixty cents. And we're going to figure out that's like a nine dollars tip for twenty percent, So fifteen percent is six dollars and ninety nine cents. But they're suggesting a nine dollars and thirty three cent tip.
Speaker 4: For fifteen that's fifteen percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, according to that percent, twenty percent is roughly nine dollars and forty cents. They're suggesting twelve dollars and forty five cent, Wow, and so on? Is that Is that an honest mistake or is that a scamboni? This is the actual app oh that put in these prices. So somebody miscalculated that unless they're hoping that you wo won't notice, You won't notice because you don't know how to two percentages. I want to give the driver fifteen percent so you click it, but you're actually giving like twenty two percent.
Speaker 4: Sounds like a tax for people who are bad at math.
Speaker 1: Yeah. H people don't pay attention. So my point is a tip for what Uh be careful of those preset tips because they're fucking you. They are.
Speaker 4: Now my friend Eric. You know Eric from the It's Eric Nagel podcast.
Speaker 1: I love that guy. He's about to celebrate his tenth anniversary of podcasting the It's Eric Nagel podcast. That's Eric with a K and Nagel Nagel. He does a again I've mentioned before he filled in as a coast on my Walkers.
Speaker 4: And Talkers podcast.
Speaker 1: He does a pop culture, sci fi, geek, mostly pop culture podcast.
Speaker 4: You'll enjoy it. Yeah, anyway, this is what he wrote to me.
Speaker 1: I was in seven eleven where the guy who worked there leaned over to the monitor after he turned the screen around where I put my information for my seven eleven points. Because he's a club member, he was automatically hitting buttons for me and then said to tap my card. I said, I know what I'm doing. I know how to tap my card, right, So then he says. So he says to the guy, don't please, don't touch my screen. But he had his finger hovering over the tip portion, and he says, which tip would you like me to hit for you?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 1: That's me feel uncomfortable. So I pushed his hand away and I hit no tip. You shouldn't fuck you should hit custom zero, hit no tip.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: This guy was reaching over going ele me, I'll hit that for you. Which tip would you like to give me?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: Wow? Go Like, you can't say to the guy, no tip. You can't say the guy two percent. The tipping culture is out of hand. It is out of hand of hand. I got one more quick, rand Field.
Speaker 4: Do I have time?
Speaker 1: Of course, of course if you'd like. I mean, we have plenty of time. We got Yeah, We're like, we're only about two thirds through the show. All right, I had enough. You need to take a break. Okay, all right, I'll tell you what. Take a deep breath. We'll take the break.
Speaker 4: Get my new bumper, No play the Bumper.
Speaker 3: The Brooklyn Boys Podcast.
Speaker 8: We will be right back.
Speaker 1: We're gonna we wouldn't do a whole segment where we're gonna play some some new AI songs and we got a new bumper for you. We'll play that next.
Speaker 4: Very good.
Speaker 1: So I get a d M from a guy named Gary Signor s I n yo R. I don't know who he is, and he says, now, scary. This is the guy I sent you the clips of his TV show. He writes, Hi, David, I don't know what your podcast is, but my sitcom Hapless is now on Peacock and has great reviews. Let me know if it's of interest to you, and if you'd like to have me on. Hey, guess what, Maybe he should take interest in us because our podcast is highly reviewed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he's hold on scary. I'll just asn't thought. I'll finish my bit. Okay, continue, So you and I are very similar?
Speaker 1: I bet yeah?
Speaker 4: Fuck you?
Speaker 1: Who wrote? I wrote back, Hi Gary, Basically what you just said was you have a thing, but I don't care about it. But I want you to care about my thing. What if I said, Hey, Gary, I don't know about your sitcom, but my podcast to Brooklyn Boys is on iHeartRadio and Spotify and Apple Podcasts and Amazon Music and has great reviews. Let me know if that interests you and you'd like to have us on your TV show? How would you feel? So then he writes back, by the way, fucking excellent. Thank you all right, but yeah, the nerve that's so obvious. How do you do podcast? You've got a show to promote? Read you'd like to have me on? I'll do your podcast? What if it was what if we did a Nazi podcast? What if we did like a wife abuse podcast. He doesn't even know what our podcast is. He just wants press. He just wants to be on something. I don't care about your podcast.
Speaker 4: I don't give a promote. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, continue, he writes back, Hi, David, that's not the most diplomatic of my messages.
Speaker 4: I'll give you that.
Speaker 1: In my defense, the show is called hap us because the lead character is not great at communication. If I received the message that you received from me, i'd respond the same way or worse.
Speaker 4: My apologies.
Speaker 1: I will never get a job in pr Thanks for even responding, Gary. Now. I was like, fuck you, Gary, and you fucking show hapless on Peacock. But then I thought, well, if his character is happless and he's trying to say that he's a loser kind of guy, he was leading it's he's a method actor there, Brody leading into the material. So I said, you know what, let me check out his show on you on his page and I sent you a clips scary So before I say anything, what did you think of the clips of his show? Oh my god, he may be checking out a podcast for the first time. Do I really have to tell you? Yes, you do, because he did check out our podcast. He actually wrote me back and check on the podcast to dud I don't like it. Oh you told me, you told me it wasn't bad.
Speaker 4: I didn't like it.
Speaker 1: Well, I checked it out. Sorry about that's my personal British humor. It's British humor. You have to like the British humor. Yeah, I'm sorry. I actually thought it was pretty darn good. I thought his sarcasm is it was okay.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's not my humor though, Okay, maybe it will grow, Maybe you'll grow on me. I'm I don't want to shit on the guy. Well, he wrote back, and he said, we already does your podcast. That bit with the gold microphone sounding like crap was hilarious. I'm gonna have to listen to more episodes. Did go and listen to our podcast. Okay, so he's listening to this right now. Now I feel like a schmuck because I just I just took a dump on him.
Speaker 4: So here's my question. Slices.
Speaker 1: Now, this is where you leave talkbacks related to what we're asking. Okay, I need to leave it talk back in our radio app. Hit the microphone button, leave his talk back? Should I be mad at this guy even though you apologize? Right? And should we have him on? His show's on Peacock? He's now a slice. Maybe we get some press out of it. Maybe he gets some press out of it. He apologized. Should we have him on Scary? What do you think I'm gonna go? I'm gonna go with no.
Speaker 4: Really, I'm gonna go with yes.
Speaker 1: I like initially because I want to call him out on the carpet fit and read his message to him. But also I feel like, what if he blows up? What if this show gets huge and he's the next Larry David and we didn't have him on? I mean, you know I want to Okay, let me give it a second. Watch Yeah, do that?
Speaker 5: I do?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I read on it's on. There's probably YouTube trailers for the show start for Hapless on Peacock and let us know what you think of the clips and if we.
Speaker 4: Should have him on. I wear my emotions on my sleeve.
Speaker 1: I can't say yes just because he checked out our podcast now and he apologized and he's backpedaling doesn't make me like his material anymore.
Speaker 4: But you're saying it's too late to apologize.
Speaker 1: No, it's not about that, and I'm not doing it. Not doing it as on spite with the clip you sent me. Yeah, took a little bit. I don't know. It took a little long for it to develop or for me to like chuckle. But okay, maybe it's because I saw just that clip. Maybe I need to watch an entire episode. Maybe I would be hooked after an episode. I mean, listen, even Seinfeld wasn't a hit when it first aired. When it first aired, it was, in fact, it was almost it almost got canceled. So you're basing whether or not we should have him on whether or not you enjoyed the clip, as opposed to whether or not it would be interesting to have a guy on who totally fucked up when he contacted me, or or rewarding him. I think, well, if we have him on. It would just be to have a dump fest on him, and I don't want to do that. I want to I want to acknowledge his merits. I want to say that I'm a fan of his, of his of his hapless show on Peacock. But now, what if we get him? What if we get him in season two? To mention our pop guest, I mean, listen, we're gonna play that game.
Speaker 4: That play that game. It's a real, a real deal thing.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go. I'm gonna watch an entire episode. That's my homework. Let's all right, very good, Let's let's show. By the way, not a paid advertisement. He's not paying me to promote the show. I thought it wasn't bad. Let's shelve it for now, all right. Hey god, I don't even know how to approach this without because so you think you know people?
Speaker 4: What did I do?
Speaker 1: No, this is something that I was at dinner with a friend of ours last week. It was I was, it was Robin and me m and it was another couple. You say that, right, and another couple, and and and a fifth party. I'm not gonna say who. It was a fifth party meeting a solo person. Yes, a guy. Yeah, our buddy, our old friend who I know. Yes, Okay, So he's like, hey, when was the last time you talked to so and so?
Speaker 4: And by the way, you know who so and And I'm like, it's been a while.
Speaker 1: I know he's out in west in the West Coast, and he's got you know, he's happily married, and you know, I know he went through some things. A couple of years ago. He was in the hospital. He was uh, he suffered a really bad heart attack. And then he changed his life. He turned his life around and lost all the weight, started working out vigorously. Now the guy's a health nut.
Speaker 4: Now the guy's jacked. He's got a beard, mustache.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you still if you know what I'm talking about yet, don't say who it is.
Speaker 4: If you do, and I is it someone you are old school? It's old school radio, old school radio on West Coast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, I said, I said no, I said, I said, yeah, I've really seen him lately. You didn't hear I said, what, yes, dude, him and his wife they came out as being in an open marriage as bisexual swingers. What yes, brody, Yes, Yes, it's the person we're thinking of. So I'm like, wait what he and he goes, yeah, he he And apparently he talked about it publicly. And until I get confirmation that he did, then we can't say his name because if he did do it publicly, we gotta have we gotta call him up and talk to him about this brody. So apparently him and his wife were going through some hardships, and he and his wife he had the health scare. Now he's right with himself and now he's jacked and he realizes that he's into men and other women, and his wife is into other men. So he's got boyfriends, he's got girlfriends, she's got other boyfriends. Apparently she's uh, she's straight, but they're in an open marriage. I can't see that.
Speaker 4: Like I'm trying to fit. I get you see this hold on like whatever?
Speaker 1: All right? Nope. Anyway point is I was like, you think you know someone, I guess you don't. This person know all this stuff because he's still connected to that whole crew of people. So and anyway, this this doesn't change my opinion to the guy. It's more about the wow factor, the shock factor of why I just didn't I mean, was it was it like this all along and we didn't know or and and I know this person a long time. Yeah no, Brodie, you're not. No, I'm just gonna text. I'm gonna texting you. Okay, it's not the person I just text. No, it's not okay, that's no no no.
Speaker 4: See oh yeah they are jacked.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah. So so now isn't that crazy though? So I get I'm I'm fascinated. I want to talk more about it.
Speaker 4: I have a question.
Speaker 1: I have plenty of dude. This is like, I don't know the last time I had this many questions. It was when we found out that the conjoined twins got married.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, here's my question. You went to dinner? Was you and Robin? Yes? Another couple yes? And this person by themselves yes? Yeah, who lives in the Central Jersey who we know? So theoretically you could have invited someone just single to dinner, went out a date like someone else made it six? No, well he was the fifth, this guy, but he made it six like okay, yeah, oh, meaning you meaning you, I imagine saying, so I could have come, you know, oh okay, I see I say my wife wouldn't have wanted to come, so I would have just come alone. Okay, So back to back to this now, Oh you had to first tag me for that. Yeah, to just get on my fucking case and give me a share. This person, I did invite you to a bougie restaurant, okay, you of course you sent me. You sent me a TikTok video today of a restaurant with some girl reviewing it where she said everything was delish. Dude, I know you're laying. You would not have liked this restaurant. That's why I thought I thought of you, but didn't invite you. Go to a restaurant where the girls like, oh my gokay, why the truffled the truffles, the truffled potatoes are delish?
Speaker 4: So then why did you insinuate I should have invited you?
Speaker 1: Why you bring them?
Speaker 3: Shut up?
Speaker 1: And she give me the opportunity to say, no, no, break my balls. I know what you like to pay for my dinner. I don't care what it is, all right? So this person yes and not? Okay, So first of all, I never would have guessed that they would buy. But it's fine whatever he's by. But and she just gets to bang other guys. Yes, they have an open relationship. He's not by right, so sheky she just hooks up dude. So step one, he's by no idea. Step two he has an open marriage now yes, and step three his wife's banging other guy.
Speaker 4: Now, I have a question. You don't know the answer to this. I don't put it.
Speaker 1: If you're suddenly into guys and tell your wife she can bang other guys. Well, I don't know if you suddenly at the guys. I think it's at some point, okay, whatever, like you'll leave it, whatever, And okay, it's known now you're by or you've always been buying. You realize that whatever. Are you banging the other guys with your wife? Are you in that like three way? Like I'll help you with that. Okay, that's what I want to know. That's why I want to have him on the podcast. I don't think he's gonna talk about I don't think that's like that's it's I feel weed. I want to say he surprised his two co hosts. I would imagine those two guys with.
Speaker 4: The story live on their radio show.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, So if that's the case, then it's fair game because it's out.
Speaker 8: In the ether.
Speaker 4: Why it's not fair game?
Speaker 1: He's telling his co host because they're his best friends on air, I know, and because it's content for their radio show. But coming on our podcast is like we're walking at it.
Speaker 4: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: We're old friends of his, yes, but I don't think he wants to answer the kind of questions we're gonna ask. I think, really, hey, old friend, come on our podcast and like, hey, so are you a top or a bottom or both? He's not gonna answer that question, right, So for the slices for the next slice time, let's be focused. Leave us a talk back and tell us what you learned that I asked for in addition to what brod he asked for. Leave us a talk back and tell us, with your own personal lives what you found out several years later through friends or on Facebook about someone in your in your past. It could be suddenly decided to change your public persona and all of a sudden you're like, hey, just everyone, let you know and how did you do it? In other words, if you were coming out as buy with an open marriage or your wife us sleep with other people, would you do it on a podcast or a radio show or would you be like, I'm not telling you aboud, somebody's fucking If you're in an open marriage, leave us a talk back, let us know about it. Or if you're by in an open marriage or or not whatever. If you're in an open marriage, not by choices because they're cheating on you, that's not the same.
Speaker 4: I just wanted it.
Speaker 1: I just want to hear stories of people that were like shocked, like several years later finding out something about someone like what.
Speaker 4: And what was that news? You know, the same way that I give you.
Speaker 1: I'll give you two examples, because now Brody and I are both shocked about this old friend of ours.
Speaker 4: So you got to give you I'll.
Speaker 1: Give you a I don't know if I should talk. It's public, so it's not. He's not a friend of mine. He's an acquaintance of mine that I'm a fan of. I've met him a few times. I'm gonna say his name. He's a very famous comedian. Okay, and again, his information is public. It's not for me to talk about, Okay. He always had it. He always talked about his sex life being very He was into a lot of things, and he was open about it. He did not have traditional. He liked non traditional things. He was into kinky shit, which fine.
Speaker 4: Okay, fine to each his own.
Speaker 1: I lost track of him. I didn't follow his life closely.
Speaker 4: In my world.
Speaker 1: He was always a straight guy with some weird i'm sorry, different and unusual things he was into. And I just saw I found and again it's been out in the public for a couple of years now. He he and a significant other have a podcast and and and video and whole thing. I just didn't know. And I'm on social media. I find out he married a trans woman okay, who is still biologically male, right, And that was.
Speaker 4: Shocking to me.
Speaker 1: I don't have a problem with it, but he basically he's married to a sexual private parts of a man, So that would mean would that make him gay? For Bibe, I don't know. I think I think he's by I think someone.
Speaker 4: So I asked someone.
Speaker 1: They were like, oh, no, he's bye, he's you know again. I don't care what they what they're what they love, who they love.
Speaker 4: I don't mean to say what they love. I don't care who they love. I'm just saying I.
Speaker 1: Had no clue as a fan and a casual acquaintance, so I guess. My point is you never know, right, you never know, and it doesn't matter, doesn't affect me one way or another. I don't care. I don't care who you love, who you're married. My point is the person you mentioned just.
Speaker 4: Blew my mind exactly.
Speaker 1: Because I and why the open marriage is an open marriage, because you're like, well, listen, I want to bang guys, and I don't want to bang you anymore. But some people, some people like that. I it's I listen, we know, we know somebody. So I got a lot of questions. Okay, we do, but I don't know if he wants to come on our podcast and answer. I think I should give him a private phone call. I'll tell you, why, Why don't you talk to the co host that we're very good friends with and ask their opinion of what you should do next. That's a great idea because that guy I'm very close with, so right, and he would know and he yeah, he'll give you an honest answer if if it's an approachable situation.
Speaker 4: Right, All right, Okay, that works for me.
Speaker 1: All right, Brody, you've left what a lot of things dangling for future episodes. Yeah, we did, we did.
Speaker 4: We're giving a lot of homework to this license.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, I know, I know you have to run very soon, but you really got very excited about your latest in the AI world of of jingles. Brony's found this his new calling. First of all, he found it finally, all these years later, how many years have been writing parodies and ship my whole life, your whole life, And now finally the technology has caught up and he doesn't have to pay for He doesn't have to pay a penny for it. He does are not parodies, But I wrote the lyrics. So when you hear the lyrics, just know that I wrote them. The AI created the music. I selected the genre. And so here's the thing. This, this this software and website that I'm using only allows a certain amount of parodies based on what I paid for twenty four hours, right, so at midnight I can get more. So I'm up watching the clock like like a drug fiend, right, waiting to create more music.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: But the fact now is that we've caught up so much that you don't have to go into a studio with singers and stuff. There's a process behind each one. Anything that you hear, any piece of sound audio, the Brooklyn, The Brooklyn Boys podcasts ruddy and scary. That was I had to get people in to sing that, right, yeah, the Brooklyn Boys podcast We will be right back now.
Speaker 4: That that get you people to come in. Now, that was the Forbreeze jingle.
Speaker 1: Right so now you know, but the pay people, my company paid people sing that. They they come in, they do several takes, They spend an hour or two there, they harmonize, they go through the whole thing, and then then it goes into the back room and some produces it. And it's a lot of effort. Right now, I decided to come up with some songs. Now I wrote, I wrote, the lyrics are the same, but I did six versions because I I think number three and six of my favorites. But I wanted you to hear the different ones, see which ones you like, because I think this can be a someone we.
Speaker 4: Play often on the show.
Speaker 1: So now you get to pay a damn person and you just you've typed a bunch of words into a computer and into a search whatever a program I want to put out.
Speaker 4: I wrote lyrics, they rhyme, restructured lyrics.
Speaker 1: You write the lyrics and now they just it just belts out on its own ray. I produces this and I picked the ones I like. Now, now listen, one of these cuts off the first syllable, so it's like scary, but it's like eerie. So I'm gonna have to fix that somehow. Well, when you don't hear the name the first word, that's why. So this play jingle number one, Scary Jones is a hold a scary hold on stuff you told me.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 4: Now you tell me to stop.
Speaker 1: I got that. I need you to turn the volume off. I can barely hear the clips. Okay, here it is tempo tempo steering.
Speaker 6: Lost of the Way brand names his son. The shirt is all money exchange sneering tea shirt really sucks. It's ames tight hundred bucks. She gotta not go paything suit. It doesn't it You should be glutes private beaches, scary on.
Speaker 1: What the s slops on by lucentshn geez.
Speaker 6: A boushie master, a busie master steerious, a busie faster.
Speaker 1: He's a boogie.
Speaker 3: Bastard, a boogie master.
Speaker 8: Beliziana is his master.
Speaker 4: He's a boogie master bushie faster. Now he's gone, my gone faster?
Speaker 1: Is that it. Yeah, he's a poogy boogie bastard bullet. Okay, a golden mic broadcast.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you? Wait, so now what did you?
Speaker 1: I want you to keep playing play too and throwing it I want is it the same lyrics?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I want the slices to pick a favorite. Oh yeah, that's the bit. Here we go. Oh okay, so number two.
Speaker 3: He really loves tlibrand names his undershirt is a money exchange scary shirt.
Speaker 6: Really sucks that dumb ass paid one hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: He got a knock off bathing suit that doesn't say his chubby goots private beach is scary on he's clip flopsy.
Speaker 1: He's a boosy fast.
Speaker 6: Scary is a boogie.
Speaker 4: Okay, he's a boozy past. Wait hany, he's a busy thank you all right now, okay, thank you there, Brody.
Speaker 1: That's the number three is my favorite, I think, And then we got we get through these. Okay, they're very very different. They're gonna get different, right, but the lyrics are the same. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do I have to listen to me being yes, you do six times?
Speaker 1: I have to listen to the slices yes about me about hearing suit not fitting my glutes. Thanks yep, six times Its great. It Ryan would suit.
Speaker 5: We love to wear Brandleys this sun the shirt is on money Yesta.
Speaker 1: Stearie tea shirt.
Speaker 5: Really sucks that Thomas paid one hundred bucks. Great he bought a look of bathing suit that doesn't fit?
Speaker 1: Is chubby clues? What genre is? What a bitch is? Scary?
Speaker 6: Honest?
Speaker 8: Firefox on my.
Speaker 5: Little bit.
Speaker 4: Brody Wait, he's.
Speaker 8: A boogy bastard, boogie bastard scar. He's a boosy baster. He's a boogy pastor. He tell sworty basterlusist.
Speaker 5: He's a boogie baster. You see others's nest.
Speaker 1: He's a boogy faster.
Speaker 3: Oh he's a gold Mike broadcaster.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: That was in the key of Taylor Swift. Is that in the style? In the style of Taylor Swift? Yeah? What what's this? Rock?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 4: Here you go style of rock four, five and six? Here we go?
Speaker 1: Oh boy, scary? What's cever? He's on your shirt? Is a mine? Change staring sea shirt?
Speaker 4: Really shot stats on nass fame.
Speaker 1: One hundred bucks on knockoff bathing suits.
Speaker 3: It doesn't fit his choppy glues.
Speaker 1: Okay it beats scary wait for.
Speaker 4: The chorus, the fop sort by bats On.
Speaker 3: He's a boozy bastard and a boozie bastard.
Speaker 4: Scary is a boot to please?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 4: Can we can we go on?
Speaker 1: Can we move? O? No? No?
Speaker 4: Okay, I get it, I get the gist. Okay, what version is this is? I don't know number five?
Speaker 1: Okay, probably swe brand names, acoustic sod.
Speaker 2: Alright, steary shirt really sucks that dumb ass pain or one hundred.
Speaker 1: Bucks okay, really not thumb.
Speaker 5: Suits that doesn't ubby blots.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be called a dumb ass one hundred times.
Speaker 5: He's the bomb sor.
Speaker 4: Thank you, wait for the course, appreciate.
Speaker 1: Boozy bastard, a boogie baster e ste He's a boozye master. He's a boozyster, a boozye fast. Do they take liberties? Amastard?
Speaker 5: He's a booze cis his master.
Speaker 1: He's a boozy master.
Speaker 4: Get your lighters out and see.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, wait, a boozy bastard, a boozie fast. Here it is.
Speaker 5: Well, he's a gold My broadcast.
Speaker 1: It dropped out. Okay, this one's my favorite, is the last one. It's my favorite don't talk over it, let it play. This one is a classic. You think is gonna love this version? It turned up loud. Boodie is the best, funnier than the rest.
Speaker 6: Such a private guy made this song with a I the.
Speaker 1: Brooklyn Was Podcast. We hope you always have.
Speaker 5: Brodie's Lizz is so fast, he's quicker down the flash.
Speaker 1: It's f.
Speaker 5: Roy and skinny and so sounds spro with.
Speaker 1: Skins, scary, spry, scary.
Speaker 5: But Roy.
Speaker 4: Scary? You're an asshole?
Speaker 1: Seriously? Was that necessary?
Speaker 4: Was that necessary?
Speaker 1: Yes? That was by Brodie A steak dinner. Scary was the last line of that song. I guess anyone could use AI fun with AI?
Speaker 4: How how fantastic is AI?
Speaker 1: Which program is that?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: I used different ones for different ones? Just Google create a custom song with AI and you'll find something. All right, you know you you'll like that last one though. You inspired me with that last one. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you come up with Okay, you do, we'll figure it out, all right.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have to write a new opening song for the podcast.
Speaker 1: Brock Boys Boys