Speaker 1: Hello, Hi Andrew, Oh hi Scott, are you today?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 1: How are you today?
Speaker 2: Good? Check the phone?
Speaker 3: Somebody boy, plase.
Speaker 1: No pay Hey.
Speaker 3: These two boys will save two Bosters short sure because they are in a Cereal reviewing Cereal is the Gop and Andrew anything in a Cereal book?
Speaker 1: Thinking some no one's that's.
Speaker 3: It's the serial serial. It's the serial Sereal.
Speaker 2: It's the serial series show when you returned on now show the Cereal Dealer show. This is the Cereal Dealer show, this surreal show. I mean, when Different Strokes started, they didn't just cut the opening in the middle because Conrad Bain didn't want it to go any further.
Speaker 1: You mentioned different Strokes so often.
Speaker 2: That's not true.
Speaker 1: It's so played out by now because I know what different Strokes is.
Speaker 2: That's not what I meant.
Speaker 1: But what I need to actually say is that this past week I've been working at the Metal Lands megasite for the COVID shots. Huh And they play like a light FM type station. Do you know what song has played every single day?
Speaker 2: Material girl?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: And then and every time we hear some books watch sports.
Speaker 1: Bars play sports, but these two don't play it.
Speaker 2: And then going away anyway. This is Serial Killers. Welcome to episode one seventy four. It's Monday, April twelfth. Yeah, happy Ramadan, Andrew, Okay, yay, Well, I did research. I wanted to make sure it was okay to say happy Ramadan and you can. Okay, Muslims don't greet each other that way during Ramadan. They say like Ramadan Kareem or something like that. But I just wanted to make sure it was okay to say.
Speaker 1: It's very nice that you informed yourself on that, yeah, because you know, there are some people informed me, so thank you.
Speaker 2: There are some people that will wish me happy yam Kipur and that's not a happy holiday. Oh it's not. It's very somber, it is. Yeah. Oh okay, yeah, so it's not a Sometimes in other faiths, you have to know what holidays are happy in which ones not so much.
Speaker 1: Gotcha before you say happy something, No, I totally understand.
Speaker 2: So I did my research. Yeah, what's going on, buddy, Not much, you know, just living my life. Yeah, you know. So there are some people that are on the Twitter and saying I'm not listening for a while. You guys are too mean to each other. And then there are some people that are like, I love when you guys bicker and fight, So we have to kind of find a happy medium because I don't want to anger people.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. I think we've definitely oh deed on the anger.
Speaker 2: But it's all natural anger. That's your face.
Speaker 1: But I can dial it back because I kind of got my way with bull Chat. I feel like that's a nice I got what I wanted. It's a bi weekly episode. That's all I wanted. And now I don't care. You can literally do whatever you want because I got what I want.
Speaker 2: I still don't really understand that whole thing.
Speaker 1: You don't need to, so it's fine, Okay, we don't need to create a whole separate podcast send our listeners to a whole other place for twelve episode, oh sorry, twenty four episodes a year. It doesn't make any sense. Let's not split our base.
Speaker 2: But all I'm trying to say, you're.
Speaker 1: Saying that the title of the episode, which is bull Chat Dash, the name a listener or a new listener wouldn't say, huh, this is a little weird. You mean the different intro that we have for it, where we clearly go bowl chat they're not gonna know that Serial Killers is. It's not an offshoot.
Speaker 2: No one's going to know that. I just think it's slightly confusing. But that's okay. I'm over it. I'm over it. I'm totally over it. And it's also too late now to talk about the stupid Cinnamon Toa's Crunch shrimp guy because he's an idiot.
Speaker 1: Well, I gotta say one thing about it, but it's a month ago already, so I don't care.
Speaker 2: I just need to get it off my hipy.
Speaker 1: It's a scam, it is. I'm sorry. But if you get a box that has tape on it, who opens the bag and still eats it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was purely for attention, one hundred percent, it was. And his responses were so rude too, in my opinion, No, they were. I think he knew what he was doing. It was like a well orchestrated stunt.
Speaker 2: And I mean, of course, I mean the dude is like a and I use this term loosely, but a pseudo celebrity. So I mean he's got a couple followers, you know, and he's married to Tapanga.
Speaker 1: He's plue checked marked, so anything he says, is going to go viral.
Speaker 2: Yes, but that like so he just happened to get that box right, please?
Speaker 1: Anyway, I get it inside of Costco or wherever it may have been shipped. I understand that like those are probably not the cleanest places. However, if I open up a deluxe sized box from Costco where they are bags, you don't get two boxes inside the bigger box. If one of the bags is already opened.
Speaker 2: What in my mind says this is safe?
Speaker 1: This is great, especially because he claims it's his favorite cereal, so you'd know that the bag being open is not right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you. I don't like the way the shirt fits me. You look buff. No, I don't look at these. I mean I need to start working out anyway. Listen, let's eat cereal, all right. So we had one of these a couple of months ago. It was a secret Squirrel Joel preview box that he gave us. He gave us the chocolate peanut butter one. We did not like it at all, and it's still back there somewhere. Since then, they have come out with two other varieties. There is an apple pie one which I can't wait to try, and this one as I go down to the cereal sack. Another in the Lara Bar series, Lara Bar, Lara Bar. However you like to say cashu cookie? It could be delicious. I love cashew's. Okay, did you know? Sorry? I mean you don't like when I pad? But have you ever seen a cashew in a shell? No? No, you haven't. Right now, it's one of the only nuts. Although technically I think cashu is not an outstay legume. I believe, I believe. Can you just say lagomaga? No? Please? I will not. But you never see it in the shell because the shell is poisonous. If you eat the shell, you will die. That's why you don't see cashows and shells.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have another question. How do you like? But? Do they grow underground cashews?
Speaker 2: No, there aren't trees.
Speaker 1: There's a cashew tree.
Speaker 2: Sure, look it up? What look it up?
Speaker 1: Do I have permission to go on my phone? I was gonna do it anyway, Yeah, go ahead, look it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's a tree.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure exactly where they grow, but yeah, well I'm trying to find this jingle. Oh my gosh, look at these things.
Speaker 2: They are a funny looking plant. Look at that that's a cashew.
Speaker 1: It looks like it's growing on a bell pepper.
Speaker 2: You see that. Yeah, but that's but the shell there right on top of it that you can't eat that.
Speaker 1: So the pepper part correct, it's inside of there. You know what. That's a very interesting fact.
Speaker 2: I can't find a Scotti shake jingle. I'm just gonna shake the box, you know, I have to organize everything. I'm really so sorry.
Speaker 1: I'll do my jingle, do the Scotti shake.
Speaker 2: This box is really heavy? Can I throw it to you? Get ready? It's heavy?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, that is that. It's over a pound that box. It's definitely weighty. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Something tells me that this is going to taste interesting.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. Cashw Cookie flavored, Sir. I don't even know what a Cashow cookie is. But there's only seven ingredients in here. Whole grain, o, honey, rice, cashew, sunflower seeds, safflower oil, and sea salt. I'm wondering what the sunflower seeds are going to do to it. It could be interesting.
Speaker 1: It's actually interesting that it has sunflower seeds because I feel like that is a very uncommon thing to add.
Speaker 2: I like sunflower seeds, same whoa.
Speaker 1: Okay, are they big clusters? Oh boy, yeah, seems like this one's gonna be a little nutty.
Speaker 2: Now if I said that, it's almost like peanut brittle. That's what it looks like. Oh, here's the box. By the way, if you're watching on our YouTube channel, which is what? Which is what you're supposed to say, I'm sorry when I went bent down to get the milk. That was your spot, right.
Speaker 1: It's YouTube dot com slash Serial Killers PC. If you're listening right now, you can watch the episode. Scotty pointed to his moves. Your moves, man boobs, here.
Speaker 2: Go, buddy boy, thank you? Ye ready, Laura bar cashual cookie. There's really a hard to even pick up that there's flakes in here too. This is interesting. Ready one two three.
Speaker 1: Ow ow ow.
Speaker 2: Be careful. I broke my tooth the other day. No, it's not cereal. It's too qunchy, too qunchy. It hurts. It's very clumbersome. Yeah, just gets two and a half bowl, two bowls and a spoon. This is probably a good snack, but dry.
Speaker 1: I feel like this would be even worse. The milk is actually adding something to it.
Speaker 2: I do like to taste of the cereal. It's very honey.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of honey, but also salty. You don't taste the salt.
Speaker 2: There is salt in here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I find an abundance of salt being had through my taste.
Speaker 2: I will allow it. Three balls, two bowls and a spoon. Not bad. It hurts though, if you got that, Scott, the Internet guy. Two balls and a spoon from Andrew and three balls from me.
Speaker 1: Thanks Scott. Scott's an official extended third arm.
Speaker 2: Is that thing live yet?
Speaker 1: I think so. We keep talking about this rating tool, but he's just working on it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: He sent me an email his work slow as the molasses in this cereal.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good. Such a dick.
Speaker 1: Don't say that because now I have to add an explicit to this rating. Dick is not explicit because we're talking about the Dick Van Dyke show.
Speaker 2: No, did you know on FCC regulated things, which this is not. You can say whatever we want here, but we want kids to be able to listen. You can call someone a dick and it's okay, but you can't talk about his got it right? Two different things? Got it okay? Right?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Like my dad his name's Richard. What's up, Dick. I'm sorry you would have a dad named Dick. Yeah, I'm so sorry. Anyway, let's go to the next cereal Andrew.
Speaker 1: Yes, notice how we haven't fought yet.
Speaker 2: Why would we were friends? We're friends.
Speaker 1: This is nice. I'm enjoying the chemistry. I am so hot right now. I feel like I'm in the Sahara desert.
Speaker 2: Every time I say that, you're like, oh, well, you're also wearing shorts, sleeves and shorts. It's seventy two degrees in here, which is not terrible. It's usually much colder.
Speaker 1: Hot shirt. I'm wearing pants. I'm wearing all birds, which are wool shoes. Where was that going, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's very mild out today. Yeah. By the way, I talked about my tooth the other day. I was chewing gum right here in this very spot, and all of a sudden, there was a hard thing in the gum. I was like, ah, and I took gum. I'm sorry that I took the gum out, and there was a piece of my tooth in the gum. My tooth broke apart in my mouth. It was terrible. That sounds really pain, so I have to be very careful to chew on the right side of my mouth. Now, did you go to the dentist, Yeah, she bonded it for me, but she said it's going to need a crown at some point that I don't want any part of. What is a crown, Well, it's just like a cap. It's like a fake tooth cap. I guess a porcelain cap. But what they have to do is they have to grind around the whole tooth so they can fit it on like a bottle cap. All. I can't deal with it.
Speaker 1: It's like people who get veneers.
Speaker 2: That's the worst. That burning tooth smell Holy cow when they Oh, anyway, you actually do a.
Speaker 1: Really good drill noise.
Speaker 2: Grainberry grainberry healthy cereal for your family, or as Andrew used to think.
Speaker 1: It was grapeberry grapeberry and there.
Speaker 2: Are no berries in any grainberry cereal, which doesn't make sense. Yes, I've explained this in previous grainberry cereal tastes tests. The grain the tip of the grain is called the berry, so it's the wheat the grain berry, it's the berry that's the fruit of the wheat. Is the berry or the sorghum. You're right, so this is their version of I guess frosted shredded wheat is cinnamon frosted whole grain shredded wheat with onyx sorghum.
Speaker 1: I'm in. I feel like they just start making up words at these. Oh it's gonna start making up chemicals.
Speaker 2: Wow, I can't even open this. I could do it, got it?
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: My favorite thing about Grainberry cereal is they print coupons in the box for your next purchase. Really, I think it's very kind of them.
Speaker 1: That is very nice of them.
Speaker 2: Speaking of kind eh, what their cereals are? Not that good?
Speaker 1: No, we didn't like them too much. The Apple one we liked.
Speaker 2: You know what I did, well, I took the box of that and I just ate all the dried apples out of it. So if you go find it back there, there's no apples left in it. One morning, I was hungry, I didn't have breakfast, so I just took all the apples out.
Speaker 1: Can I steal the wild Terror cereal? Now?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Are you eating it every morning?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What about the Jordan's Morning Crisp?
Speaker 2: Could I have that? It's almost empty? We've been eating it damn it, you're ready, Andrew?
Speaker 1: Yeah, grainberry grainberry.
Speaker 2: Hm, that tastes like cinnamon life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was good.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good, poor bow M. I wasn't sure if we had done this one before, so in the supermarket aisle, I went to where our pulldown menu on cereal KILLERSPC dot com and I saw that we had only done two grainberry cereals before, which I think is wrong.
Speaker 1: But no, we really haven't done too much grainberry.
Speaker 2: Really, I remember making fun of you more than twice. We're not knowing that it was grainberry.
Speaker 1: It might have been in the same episode.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give this three balls in a spoon. It's very good. Yeah, I'm a fan, are you though? I am? You're gonna go out and get this. It's take this home? But will you ever buy this cereal?
Speaker 3: Ever?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 1: I'm a creature of habit and I like again living in a city. What do I always order from the same place to get the same buffalo chicken rap?
Speaker 2: What I like? I forgot? You also don't eat cereal in your house?
Speaker 1: I do you know what I've been having? And I'm almost done with my Sesame Street cereal? Which one the count with all the letters.
Speaker 2: In it in the numbers. There's more than one.
Speaker 1: Which one the blueberry, the berry medley one that tastes like berry berry kicks the berry.
Speaker 2: It does not taste like berry berry. Does it does?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's so good. If you see it, go buy it. I'm a fan. I would take this home. I still have Eggo cereal too. Again, when I like something, I go hard.
Speaker 2: I found an entire rack of the blueberry Ego cereal at the King Colin last week. Oh, it's expired because they don't make it anymore. They're trying to get rid of it. I see that with all these cereals that they don't make anymore, there are some stores that leave them on the shelve because they want to get rid of them, which I'm pretty sure is not okay.
Speaker 1: What about the maple one?
Speaker 2: The maple one that's regular homestyle, that's fine. It's not maple it's home style, and that's fine. That's that's okay.
Speaker 1: That's a little glimpse of the old Scott.
Speaker 2: Come out right there. I'm just the same old Scott. There's no old or new or whatever.
Speaker 1: It just is.
Speaker 2: Want to move on Number three? Shall I go down to the cereal sack. Yes, of course, Scott, all right, this is from the box o legal that we're slowly chipping away at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chip, where's Chip from.
Speaker 2: Everything? More?
Speaker 1: Chip with a cookie Crisp.
Speaker 2: Oh no, No, I was thinking of this.
Speaker 1: Way.
Speaker 2: There's a big like a comic con type of thing, but it's called something else. It's some like expo or something. And some of the cast of Chips are like the most famous people that are going to be there, So what a crappy expo? But are you going to go?
Speaker 1: Punch and John and Gutrere, They're all going to be there, so you're going to go.
Speaker 2: It's in Ohio, so you're going to go.
Speaker 1: No, you say that, and then all of a sudden you're gonna be like, Andy, look where I am.
Speaker 2: It's in Ohio in November, and I'm not going to go just for them. If there was a bunch of other cool people there, like remember that one we were going to go to because Wilford Brimley was there, Yeah, beat us and great Yeah, and the greatest American hero dude was there, and Eric Astrada. There was a whole but like there was a whole bunch of people there you do love you some Erica Strada. He's all right.
Speaker 1: Ever since he didn't respond to your text message.
Speaker 2: Nah, you know whatever. He's on cameo now and he's expensive. It's like one hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: I think we should get on cameo and charge ten bucks.
Speaker 2: I agree, you know what I was thinking about it. I think we should.
Speaker 1: Ten bucks is nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Hey guys, it's Scott and Andrew here from Serial Killers. Happy birthday, Jesse. All use that you love Cheerios? Is that your favorite cereal? Hope you have a very happy tenth birthday. Catch us at Serial Killers PC on all your favorite social media. Have a great birthday by Crunch.
Speaker 1: So I don't say anything in the cameo. That was ten dollars, So I don't say anything in it.
Speaker 2: I mean you can.
Speaker 1: I'll just chime in hi. Yeah, yeah, we would get seventy percent of the profits.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you have a child named Jesse, you just got a free cameo. Damn it's record then place.
Speaker 1: I will never make money, although I do. I am working with someone behind the scenes to potentially come up with something really cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, vague but cool. You get really excited for stuff that's not very exciting. Usually we'll see though. Anyway. Serial number three is from a Leetle. This is a really creepy mascot because it's got a really long neck and is it a giraffe? It is, but it's like obsessively long golden puff sweet and puffed wheat corn.
Speaker 1: What is obsessively long?
Speaker 2: It's just stupid long. Like it doesn't even look right because it's just too long. Too long. Yeah, so this is from Leedle. You know that supermarket.
Speaker 1: I know a bunch of people that have been going to Needles lately and they won't stop texting me being like, do you know how much fun Leedle is? Ito's a great supermarket.
Speaker 2: They have a bunch of random stuff there. That's one of those stores where they never really have all the same products. It's just kind of random. Whatever they get, they get, you know. That's almost like except for their own store brand stuff.
Speaker 1: I watched a TikTok where they said that Trader Joe's is not a real place. It's made in a fever dream because of the things that they make there.
Speaker 2: Think about it.
Speaker 1: They have like apple cheddar cheese. You can get birthday cake, popcorn. Like the things that they have combined there are so outrageous that nobody would ever think to put them together unless they were an alien.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you, I'm not a huge fan of Trader Joe's. But they did have those those French Fried potato sticks and they discontinue them. We love them. Yeah, they were like do you remember when you were a kid and you took to school with that little package of French's potato sticks? They were like really skinny shoe string.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I gotta tell you I have never been a fan of those.
Speaker 2: No, me neither. However, the Trader joe'sones were thick, like French fries and delicious, and they were almost potato chippy, but they were thick, So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Controversial opinion. Hot fries in the blue bag.
Speaker 2: Andy Caps, Oh my god, I love him so much. Yeah, I don't like Andy Cap fries.
Speaker 1: I used to go with my friend Alexa. We would go to the beach and we would each get coke, slurpees, fries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you David, Yeah, David, Yes, I mean it was Alexis, but it reminded me of that, you know.
Speaker 1: She it's Greek Scott. It was made in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 2: Well that's when it started. I only just watched them all like two months ago. My favorite show.
Speaker 1: Favorite yeah, like of all time, not of all time.
Speaker 2: There we go, I mean, you know, my favorite show of all time episode and the computer just had a spasm. Right here we go, one, two, three, can't get enough a super golden crisp. He's got the crunch with punch.
Speaker 1: It gets three bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: It tastes just like smacks.
Speaker 1: No, smacks are way more sugary. Yeah, this has not as much sugar, but I bet they're just as bad for you, or worse probably.
Speaker 2: Well, look, that's not bad. Ingredients wheat, sugar, glucose syrup which is also sugar, honey kind of also sugar, canola oil, and caramel burnt sugar. So there's a lot of sugar in here. But I like the fact that there's so few ingredients. Yeah, that's a plus for me. It was good, but I would go for the sugar smacks see, and those are too sweet for me. The fact that these have not all conglomerated with each other yet you don't have to get like rocks in those boxes. Ye know this is I'm okay with this. I'm going to give it four balls. Yeah, I like it, golden puffs from letal four bowls. You know, I send him the ratings. You don't have to do that. No, I know. I just I thought he'd know. All right, Well that's it. Thanks for listening to this week's Serial Killers. Thank you. Look, I'm not gonna squirrel. I don't want to be a rude. Well, actually this whole thing is about being rude and chewing and eating in the show.
Speaker 1: Well, there's no bull chat this Wednesday, but next Wednesday it was because it's bi weekly.
Speaker 2: Last week?
Speaker 1: Was this a new bowl chat?
Speaker 2: How do you keep track of these things?
Speaker 1: Because I the minute you send me the audio, I just preschedule it.
Speaker 2: What if we say something really bad in it? It needs to be edited out?
Speaker 1: You don't care, Well, then I would switch it. But you would have told me right, Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess we'll find out next week. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Please follow us on all social platforms, just like Yesse does.
Speaker 1: YouTube, YouTube, dot com, slash serial Killers PC. Also, we really haven't gotten too many reviews lately. And that makes me sad. I really liked reading reviews.
Speaker 2: Actually not true. We got a really nice one the other day.
Speaker 1: It was one. It was one review. It was unchartable. I see when we get reviews.
Speaker 2: Oh very all killers reviews.
Speaker 1: Well, I really liked this one that popped up the other day. So if you don't mind, I'll just read it to you. Oh no problem, mind mind it already, but by all means, please read it to me again.
Speaker 2: Yes, but maybe this will coax the listeners to submit one of themselves, because we'll read it. This one came in last Wednesday. I love what you guys are doing. I listened to this podcast when I head to work. You were all hilarious and I love when you guys mock each other with the different voices. I've loved all the guests that you have brought on. You have all perfect system and can't wait for the website. It's going to be awesome. I really enjoyed listening to bold Chat. It's a great addition.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Well, look at that title bull Chat. Loved it title bull Chat. I'm in love with bol chat. What is that all about?
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, when you got a good thing. You keep going, and my wife even text you and say how great it was. Yes, because it's a more subdued version. People like our banter back and forth. Yes, we mock each other, but again we have great chemistry together.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't get the whole thing. It's just nothing. It's just a lot of nothing. Anyway, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Have a wonderful week. We will see you next Monday.
Speaker 1: Only you could be handed like a paycheck and would probably be like, I can't page off?
Speaker 2: Where is this paycheck? Sir?
Speaker 1: Do not make me bring something up that I will not, but I can right now a wonderful straw you under the bus right now?
Speaker 2: You want me to?
Speaker 1: That was for two years, Andrew, two years.
Speaker 2: It wasn't.
Speaker 1: Actually that was for half a year when I switched us back to Speaker after going on an explorative journey of not getting paid.
Speaker 2: For a year. And Andrew, seriously, what it's just like, did you not get paid out? It's almost like you're staying like to change to change, like we're not getting paid like that?
Speaker 1: Did you not get but did you not?
Speaker 2: It was two years? It wasn't.
Speaker 1: It was actually only seven months.
Speaker 2: Bye okay bye