Speaker 1: Don't forget Chevy.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to another episode of the bust In Spring Tour, presented by the most durable, reliable vehicle on the road, Chevy Silverado. We were sitting here with a couple of hogs, a couple of studs, a couple of future NFL All pros Jerome and Cooper.
Speaker 1: Let's get around applause.
Speaker 3: A couple of Tennessee volunteers.
Speaker 1: Boys.
Speaker 2: We took a look around. It looks amazing here. The facilities are great, it's beautiful. Yeah, it's a squad. Seems like it's really doing something. Tell me what it's like living going to the University of Tennessee.
Speaker 1: I got it. I would say, I would say it's it's pretty wild.
Speaker 4: Honestly, for me, it's probably pretty different than it's pretty different than most people because I grew up here.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, from thirty minutes, you grew up oka like a local legend then, right, yeah, something like that.
Speaker 4: I would say, he's right, yep, I'm a yeah, I am. The fam is yeah, dude, yeah, so pretty pretty much carry stock.
Speaker 1: I like that. That's why I said it's wild legendary. So if you're a looking legend, like why why you look legend? U the fam the pops. My dad was might I played here too? Yeah, he's a stun something like that. Like second to Peyton Manning. Yeah, like he told Peyton Manning to shut up in the huddle.
Speaker 3: Really really damn tell us about that story.
Speaker 1: What's the story? Your dad says, Yeah, so, uh he I think it was Peyton's first game.
Speaker 4: He walked up for like, uh, you know, he came out like third drive or something so that the starter had got in bench I think or something. He walked out there and he's like, guys, you know we're gonna go in here. We're gonna we're gonna march it down the field and we're gonna score. And my dad or my dad just looked at me. He's like, Peyton, shut the f up and call the play. You can cuss on the show's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, maybe maybe you're dad know about that.
Speaker 3: No build back there is looking.
Speaker 2: I made a cocaine and strippers joke in the last part, and then he was stroking his head.
Speaker 1: He was very upset.
Speaker 5: We can't do this again, Yeah, we can't do this. Trying to get our voice a cuss we're talking about strippers.
Speaker 2: So you knew growing up that you were I'm going to the I'm gonna be a Tennessee volunteer for sure.
Speaker 4: I mean that was definite where we my whole me and my older brother he played here too, so he was committed from like freshman year, so we kind of I think it was like pretty much understood that where that was where we're gonna go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. The time.
Speaker 3: So when you got a skull and what.
Speaker 1: Was that like? Yeah, I was. I can't remember it like it was yesterday.
Speaker 4: I was sitting on a four wheeler out in my backyard and Butch perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah right.
Speaker 4: I was wearing a bucket hat, no shirt and jeans and he called me and told me how to offer, and you.
Speaker 1: Know it was that was pretty cool. Yeah. I was bawling actually.
Speaker 3: Really so he knew.
Speaker 2: You know, Coach is like, oh, we got this one of the bad boys, walk on, give me a great shirt, get away with no problem.
Speaker 1: How about with you, jeron.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would say I'm a little different. I'm from Memphis, so uh it's a little far from here. Yeah, so my store is a little different. I wasn't really a big ten t fan because uh, you know this more school is closer to Memphis then actually here where like Alabama, missip State, Old miss like Old Missing like hour two hours away, whereas this is like almost six hours.
Speaker 1: So were you offered by all them? Yeah? Yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 6: Honestly, like just just the tradition to pride here. Uh you know some great players have played here office line as well. So that's what really stood out to me. That's why I really came.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's the reason why that's players.
Speaker 3: To Alabama though true.
Speaker 1: But also you know they didn't know they didn't pony up enough huh. Yeah, they ain't up enough.
Speaker 3: Boys already.
Speaker 1: But you and I both know we were talking.
Speaker 5: We were bantering with the boys in Michigan, trying to get a little more out of them.
Speaker 1: Those old linemen. The old line rooms are different.
Speaker 5: They like to do the they like to make you feel uncomfortable around the showers, They like to initiate, they like to do a lot of different stuff.
Speaker 1: You guys play some different games in the old life room.
Speaker 4: I feel like I don't play many games in the showers with the with the guys. No.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you.
Speaker 5: When I was a freshman the old line would come up, and you know, you're uncomfortable because we didn't shore with each other in high school, right right, and so I'm kind of trying to figure out, Okay, how do we do this. You're looking together right like is he on this tow that way? Yeah, we don't want to show the little boy downstairs. Yeah, and then like a senior old lineman Matt Slawson, him and the mirtha big mirth.
Speaker 1: The dude was yoked. He's on steroids because he was yoked. W W E eight pack over three hundred pounds. No monster, yeah, monster and both. You might have broke his record in the fortieth combine because he had it.
Speaker 2: Oh really yeah, Linda appreciated serving up like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Anyway, these guys would come over and.
Speaker 3: Make you fel uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: They like they'd hike up, they'd like stand up, and then like they'd put their leg up on the on the locker next to you, like you're coming in a shower with us this up, and you're just fucking scared as ship, Like, yeah, I guess so take you with them. Put their arm over and they're just naked. Bro, little boy turtle head popping out. Oh God, just like you know, these old linemen, whether you guys want to admit it or not, you guys got some some clowns.
Speaker 1: Your line room. I agree, Hey, I agree, I agree.
Speaker 4: You know they probably do the yeah I've seen at the time or two. Yeah, I'd say maybe it sounds like y'all was a little bit more. Seems a little bit different, different, different, very different. Sounds like yeah, maybe maybe a little bit Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't, uh, I'm with you.
Speaker 5: I feel like they're being reserved. My man, my man, Coop, he's coming off. He's playing into everything. We're saying.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I weeped like a baby. He's saying all this stuff. He's finny.
Speaker 2: But now we're talking about what I'm over here, like, get me the funk off this podcast.
Speaker 1: I gotta check in the class. I'm leaving.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but Coop, now that we're talking about stuff that goes on in the locker room and the whole lineman being you know, instigators, you know, pressure and young guys into doing stuff they don't want to do.
Speaker 1: They don't want to admit to anything. No, no, no, no question.
Speaker 3: I will serve it up a little differently as a fifth.
Speaker 1: Year senior and you're a junior.
Speaker 2: When the younger guys come in, what is the I want I want to say hayes because that's a that's a bad word, that's a triggering word. But how do you initiate some of these players, Like I'll give first.
Speaker 5: It's like we would, we would guys get initiated.
Speaker 2: We would take guys up to the goal post and like put mustard ketchup on them, come up to the goal post. Yeah, it's whole getting towed redit. You can't do that anymore. I know you can't do that, and you can't do that back when you were doing it. Well you think so.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure that that was That.
Speaker 3: Wasn't me, it was other guys. Yeah, we is in like a general us.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You never you never got mustard and ketchup on the goal post. No, I did. Yeah, absolutely, when you get to the teacher, it was fine.
Speaker 2: It was a bit of a There's a lot that me and doctor Shapiro have to really unpack and in a later date, but right now I think I'm gonna be all right.
Speaker 1: Made a human hot dog probably. Yeah, they started to the bite too, if you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So in the hair flits the whole time time.
Speaker 4: What sore is?
Speaker 1: Yo? Guy? Man, you got it.
Speaker 6: I would say definitely my freshman year because I guess, I mean I was seventeen coming in, so I was definitely the one getting all the haze and I guess, uh, it's been it's been like a mustard ketch up.
Speaker 1: It's been all that.
Speaker 6: I would say, like on a road trip, WHI, it's been the worst. It's like because I'm in my room chilling, like getting ready to like mentally, I'm trying to play. I was a true freshman or whatever. Man, it's the older guys coming like messing with me. Like I'm in there like on my I pad trying to study, I'm getting water thrown on me. I'm like I'm going to sleep well for like people just like just messing with.
Speaker 1: Me, you know, just you know what you mean, messing with you out. I would say, like like it was.
Speaker 6: Just like I've been in the shower like they were like they're like throw stuff in there, like coming there like.
Speaker 1: It's it's weird, but I see you got some pain behind those eyes.
Speaker 5: I just laying I've been laying none on my bed, like you know, they just be messing with me and study and stuff.
Speaker 1: You got some paint, little card.
Speaker 6: But no, I mean it's cool because that's like that's they get you like comfortable with the guys. You know, I would say like it made us closer. Yeah thanks, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You guys ever do like a haircuts? No, we never did haircuts. Did you ever get a rookie haircut? No?
Speaker 4: We had to like do performances. Damn, that's crazy making us look bad.
Speaker 1: I feel like y'all got at stories.
Speaker 2: They so I have like this part right here, but they shaved the rest of it and left the line. So if I had a hat on like this look normal, it would look normal. But if I took it off, it was like all the way around.
Speaker 3: It was a photo. I got a photo of my head shaved after because you.
Speaker 4: Do it like that.
Speaker 5: The first look that Tennessee either what's that to look? You don't really want to have walking around Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's a tough lot. That's a tough look having that that bald head. Do you guys don't do haircuts or nothing like that?
Speaker 1: No? Yeah, see, I feel like we're really boring. We need to get we need to get more into that. You guys just start doing some bad stuff a round here. I'm trying. I'm trying to get we bunk back a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll tell you what you can do. And we were talking about this in Michigan. This is a fun little game you can play. It's called poop Dollar. This game is shooting shooted for all ages. And what you do is you go and you get a dollar, A five is probably the best to do, and you go poop in the toilet and you take a knife and you put it on the dollar, and then you put it face down on the street, and.
Speaker 1: Then you have a whole day of laughter.
Speaker 2: People come by, they picked that thing up, the poop.
Speaker 1: On their hands. One side's clean, right on the other side is just feces. See, I'm not listening. I want to be on record. I'm not about that. You're not about that. I think it's a hilarious prank.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's hilarious. I feel like it's hilarious. And then you catch a fell in the end. Then you're like, wow, trenches. Then you're really living in the trenches. Then you're really in the showers, Like, what's going to happen?
Speaker 1: Right? It's no longer game life as a Jerome as a fifth year senior. How many head coaches have you had? I only had two. Two I came in right wing coach came So.
Speaker 5: How do you see differences with coach type and coach Not to put you on the spot, but how have you enjoyed the transition of coach hype?
Speaker 1: Now he's been even real smooth.
Speaker 6: Coachype is a real like he's a real fun guy, like fun got to play for.
Speaker 1: You know, He's he doesn't really like get after you a little bit.
Speaker 6: You know, he doesn't do that too much, like he'll get after you some like, but he kind of laid back guy.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Coach proves like like gets on.
Speaker 4: Hip.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 1: I like both of it.
Speaker 6: I mean some people, some people need it. Some people need to get you know, saying dog cuss. You know.
Speaker 2: So we're sitting in front of the whole team too, and they just like, Hey, what the fuck are we doing here?
Speaker 5: And then they just start taking personal shots that you like where you're from and your upbringing, and you're just.
Speaker 1: Like it's a bad one, bad one since I've been here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sou but no, I mean some people need it, like I'm a guy that I'm cool with both, you know. Uh kind of makes me like, you know what I'm saying, play harder, like this guy not gonna disrespect me, like I'm trying to show him like I'm that type of guy.
Speaker 3: So so it sounds like you do a little bit better with you in dog cast.
Speaker 6: Honestly, I feel like, yeah, really honestly, I mean I don't mind it. You know, I'm not to handle it. So but some guys, somebodys can't. Some guys is you know, Hypeo is the best guy for that. Like he's a guy that's gonna talk to you kind of encouraging you, like not saying prove was not that, but sometimes he'll light a fire under you.
Speaker 1: And you know what I'm saying, it's a big positive reinforcement here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, respect that absolutely, respect that, right, a.
Speaker 1: Big positive reinforcement guy.
Speaker 2: You can only yelled at so much before I start saying things back, you know, And that's not like that. I don't know, I don't like it, but I've had it most of my football career because that's like kind of just what it is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like it's like you said, it's kind of just different like some guys. I feel like that's what makes a coach good, right, Like you got to learn how to coach every each individual player, right and not play like favorites in a way, right Like, somebody's getting dog custled.
Speaker 1: Some guys getting encouraged.
Speaker 5: The player might not understand why this motherfucker is getting encouraged and I'm getting dog cussed.
Speaker 1: Right, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: But there's a method to the madness right right there, thinking I'm going to dog cuss him because he can. I can coach this guy that way. This guy need to do this a little more because he's a little more.
Speaker 2: What was the linebacker coach you had that said, Hey, I love you guys, but don't ever trust me.
Speaker 1: Oh, coach ko he's a better coach at Green Bay. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's the insurance policy have to come in with if you're like, hey, guys, there's certain ways he guys need.
Speaker 1: To be coached.
Speaker 2: So some guys need to get loved and some guys aren't. Insurance policy, I love you all, but don't ever trust me. I love that line. Yeah, I love you all, but don't ever trust me. Yeah, it is a very respectable thing. So what are you guys studying? What are you guys doing.
Speaker 1: I'm in sports management.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so I've got like a that's the major, and then I got a business minor. So and what do you want to do after college football? I'm not really sure I want to go to the NFL, but I'm not. I'm not really sure what I've got planned yet. I don't really know that's good.
Speaker 2: There should be no plan B, right, if you want to the NFL planning all the way.
Speaker 1: I think that's the worst I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like positive report, like.
Speaker 5: When I'll see people say, what's the worst advice you can have, like whether it's in anything, because I know people do think that way, and I think there has to be some kind of obsession, right, But I've always thought, like I've got to be thinking about a transition. Even in college, you were thinking like that. Yeah, I mean I still did all the right stuff to make sure I was going to like whether it was a degree or knowing like I knew I knew a football didn't work out, like I was going to transition into coaching, So knowing I was gonna do that, it allowed me to be a full time like football guy.
Speaker 1: Like I kept the main thing, the main thing.
Speaker 5: But I always thought I've always thought about, like what's plan B if Plan A doesn't work out? And not in a way that it takes up a lot of space to where it it takes me away from Plan A. But I just feel like if you have zero plan B, then once plan A is done, especially if it's something you can't control, then you're kind of fucking Anxiety's built up.
Speaker 1: You don't know what you're gonna do.
Speaker 5: You feel like you need to know what you're gonna do, especially as like a young kid, like a young student athlete, because when you get downe being here, when you get done here, like obviously one percent of guys go to the next level. You don't have all the structure at college like you did playing college ball. Somebody tell you where to go, where your classes are, this, that the other. Sometimes we think it's hard, right, but I'm telling you it gets even like it gets you know, they.
Speaker 1: Got you through school. Now it's on you to take advantage your researches.
Speaker 5: That's why I've always been a proponent of that's the worst advice I I always hear when people say, I go.
Speaker 1: Ahead, It's okay that we don't see an eye on that.
Speaker 4: See, but most people plan A like it's plan A, and then like plan B. Yours is like plan A and then like plan B. You're saying, coaching is your plan B. But like you you know it.
Speaker 5: Was at the time as a students, as a college Yeah yeah, so like you're you're planning B like coincided with your plan am.
Speaker 4: So I feel like that that's a little bit is easier, and it's a little bit easier. It's like a small fork in the road rather than like a big one.
Speaker 1: For sure. That's you you got you know, you gotta play those long games. See.
Speaker 2: I've always been a guy that's like, hey, if I'm going to do something, this is what I'm gonna deal. There's no offens buts about it. But there is a point as you get older you realize, like, hey, there are things you can't control. Whether if it's like getting hurt and stuff like that pretty much just getting hurt, yeah, or if you don't got it right you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I mean I can I definitely understand it. But I think like as a general paint brush, because if you're gonna be like the greatest and something, obviously you need to put all of your time and energy and resources into that.
Speaker 1: And I don't want to say that.
Speaker 5: Well, the facts are the majority of people don't have the that kind of luxury of being like, oh, I'm going to be the best fighter in the world, or all on my way to be, you know, chase like the number one UFC guy, or knowing you're going to be like a high round draft pick and knowing I'm gonna have a couple of years, but I'm gonna put every fucking ounce of energy because some guys just don't always have that, you know, have that thought or have that you know, luxury of just thinking about one thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean, Yeah, I agree to disagree. Well, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 5: I think I would be a plan a only guy if you know, if I came out was able to get myself into a first round pick status.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard you saying that. It's not about us kind yeah, kind of, it's about I'm find what you're saying. Even if you're with that, no, I understand who saw you're taking. Then uh, there's there's you know, levels to it. I have to see where I go. There are levels. You're right, what about you? What do you? First off, what are you studying?
Speaker 6: I'm a I'm a communicating studies major, so general studies. Yeah, so I'm kind of I'm on Taylor's side. So no plan B to say that, but I would say, you know, saying I'm on money, I A.
Speaker 1: So let's go.
Speaker 2: I like that, dude, as hyper focused and being obsessed with with things isn't important if you want to succeed in a sport like this. Football is one of those things where like you can't have to do it, you have one hundred percent to do it, otherwise it'll take from you.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I agree? I agree with that.
Speaker 7: I mean, I've played nine years, You're taving, you're loading, loading, compartmentalized, prioritize all that stuff.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that's a I guess that's just a conversation we can carry on so we can dive in more of these.
Speaker 1: Guys, No doubt.
Speaker 2: From when you guys look at the NFL, when you look at teams, Who's who's your favorite team?
Speaker 1: Who's the team that you like? This is the team I want to play for? Growing up.
Speaker 6: Growing up, I was a big new one, the Saints fan, Saints rep. So I have family from Louisiana, so that's kind of why. You know that culture down there is so different and it's either l s U or New Orleans and that's it. There's no other teams down there, So that's I guess. I was a big Saints fan.
Speaker 1: So when you're a.
Speaker 2: Fifthyear senior, now, whether it's the Saints come calling next year, you becked about that.
Speaker 1: I will be turned Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I mean, honestly, I don't I don't care which team calls though.
Speaker 1: You just want to go somewhere. You want to get in the league. Yeah, I just want to get in the league unless it's like really cold. No, I don't know. I would love I would rather have somewhere colder. Really. Yeah, I'm around fat dog like.
Speaker 3: That hilarious.
Speaker 1: I switch walking to class, so I read that some code.
Speaker 4: Honestly, what about you, I don't really know. I don't have a favorite NFL TA. I don't watching FL football. I watched the film like I watched in the film room, but I don't watch like games. I watched Super Bowl and I watch the Chiefs a lot. Because of Trey Smith.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no from so from the center standpoint, that's who you watch.
Speaker 4: I watched a lot of Corey Lensley from the Chargers, and I like to watch Kelsey.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's super athletics to super small but superth his speech if they won the Super Bowl, and then amazing costume and then the one that they did like a like behind the scenes like a Hard Knocks Eagles version of Hard Knocks, the one where he stood up in front of the team and talks to him about getting into the playoffs and ship juice bro.
Speaker 1: He's wearing a beanie and everything. Yeah, Maxing dude, that's a stud.
Speaker 8: Yes, which which team foreigners are looky stacked? Yeah, Trent, they.
Speaker 1: Had that Thomlinson, dude's left tackle, left guard. There, he's a stud.
Speaker 3: He's a stud.
Speaker 2: And Mac that's a You got three dogs on the offensive line. That's a good ass offensive line. Yeah, no doubt about who do you watch man?
Speaker 1: I was when Pouncers were playing both Pound the Pouncy.
Speaker 3: Brothers are all time. Yeah, they're about it too.
Speaker 6: I think they started like the I mean I think they started lion swag like that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I'm gonna.
Speaker 6: Say that, but they do have crazy swagged up yeah yeah, just how they play like, uh that Rodney Hudson.
Speaker 1: I watched him Cardinals now Cardinals because she's a study.
Speaker 3: The Cardinals are the Raiders.
Speaker 1: Let him go. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's a he's a stud. He's a good dude too, man, really good dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I want to ask who on the team because we were talking about Kelsey and that's a dude you want on your team and stuff like that, Like, who are a couple of guys on your team that you're going to be in a foxhole with?
Speaker 1: I got it? I'm sorry, I said, so you're buried underground? Who are you going to be in a.
Speaker 6: Fox I won't give me? Jamie Banks and a lojah Cemens. I'm we're coming out of there. They play inside linebacker and detackle, so we come.
Speaker 3: Out there about it?
Speaker 1: Huh? I guess so, man, what about you?
Speaker 4: Man? I like Roman Harrison number three. Yeah, he's a d N he's only maybe about two twenty two thirty. I don't know how big he is, but he plays so freaking hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's just so violent. I like it. I like way he plays.
Speaker 4: How's that carry into being in a foxhole with him. I mean, I hope it translates very well. I haven't seen him in a foxhole yet, but i'd assume that based off how he plays football, hopefully rip somebody's head off for me. I don't really know. I'd assume that he's pretty good. That's that's my only guess. Because we do a big thing. We we had a big discussion about this. It was like last year. I think we were in the training room. We were talking about it, like who we were talking about like like you know, naked in a room, like.
Speaker 1: Like deathmatch, no weapons, know nothing, like just mare hands.
Speaker 4: Who is the biggest problem on the team, Like who who would be the hardest to like fight to the death, and like he was. Honestly, he was probably one of my number one, like top two, top three. This big boy he's about three in the fox about three forty three.
Speaker 1: The foxhole, you know what I'm saying, Like he's about three hundred fift pounds, about sixty one.
Speaker 4: But conduncle basketball, it's that they would be both huge problems to fight with.
Speaker 2: How do you think y'alloul size up? Bare knuckle said different knuckle Naked in the room.
Speaker 4: I think I'm top per sentile, personally, top centime some problems.
Speaker 2: He watches a lot of you, every every fan out there kicked before I can hit that ship.
Speaker 4: No, I'm telling you, I feel like I would be a really good, a really good case for the fight to the death thing.
Speaker 1: I promise you. Yeah, he's pretty, He's he's freaky. You know, he's naked in the room. He's freaking out. What do you mean by that? He starts freshman stories and everything else. Who knows what's going on?
Speaker 5: But man, what is like a big What is like a big argument in your guys' locker room where you guys are just going toes Like it could be something simple like a couple of times in the Titans locker room we'll just argue over like the best burger. Like what is something that you guys just get after it about.
Speaker 4: Cedric Tillman are leading my receiver, like probably our best wide receiver. He has a like a fetish for Playboy Cardi that he thinks is interesting, really good choices, and he like will fight like for hours about Playboy Cardy being like a top five artists in the game. Like somebody told me that Lil Wayne was top five still currently to this day.
Speaker 1: You think you think if he dropped the album right now, he's selling top five?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 6: I would listen, that's fine, that's fine, But think about probably.
Speaker 1: Back at six. If everybody, if all the best.
Speaker 4: Rounds in the game dropped an album right now, you think Lil Wayne's will be top five?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no. If you use.
Speaker 4: The Mike Garrett, yeah, Garrett on your wrists, sir, thank you welcome.
Speaker 1: I do think Lil Wayne would be at the top of the list.
Speaker 9: If currently, if everybody I'm not saying like full music catalog, I'm saying currently, if he dropped an album right now, yeah, wow, what do you mean he created the game?
Speaker 1: Bro, I would not say that.
Speaker 3: That's that's an aggressive state.
Speaker 1: You are aggressive. I like you. I like your style here, sir. You're going for just.
Speaker 3: About just rapper all genres.
Speaker 4: Well, he's saying rap, so I mean eminem.
Speaker 3: That's all I got, Bro.
Speaker 5: That's all we're talking rap.
Speaker 1: If we're talking about all genres, I don't know if I agree.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think it was benefit of rap albums and Lil Wayne put one out right now.
Speaker 1: It's for sure probably gonna be number one.
Speaker 3: It's it's doing numbers.
Speaker 1: Bro remakes a lot of.
Speaker 5: Remix Lollipop, You're going to the tops, fire.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, I can see it.
Speaker 3: You don't think so?
Speaker 4: I mean, I just don't think he's currently a top five artist obvious.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, he's currently not a top five artist. But if he was to put out an album, it would be top five.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, currently top five.
Speaker 6: I don't think he's selling like top I don't think he's selling the top five right now?
Speaker 1: Who in that locker room believes a little Wayne selling top five? I think I think no one.
Speaker 4: He transferd but playbook card is definitely not transfer But the Playboo card is definitely not top five.
Speaker 1: I don't even know who that is exactly. There you go, There you go.
Speaker 3: He's not top five. If I don't know him, he's not top five. I don't even listen to rout Duke Cannon.
Speaker 5: So this last segment question whatever Talk conversation is brought to us by Duke Cannon. We bustled the boys. Is gonna hook you guys up with our own little ni l deal. We're gonna have these.
Speaker 1: Uh, where they at? They got it back there? Can you show the product? So what you're looking at right now is the dry ice. I'm telling you it's a matter of fact. Appreciate matter of fact.
Speaker 5: Can you can you put that on right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Put that stand up? I don't think so. Maybe a little Yeah, I feel questions. Okay, would you care to put someone do the same stick? What's freaky up?
Speaker 3: This stuff is outstanding.
Speaker 2: You start getting a little warm during the day, you're walking class, you got a big sweat going, you feel a little too hot. Boom right here, your arms are gonna feel fantastic, fantastic like dry.
Speaker 1: He goes, I'm fat now. I don't know. It smells nice right that one for sure? Somebody I think you're going the wrong way. Maybe you're going the right way now.
Speaker 5: It just takes, just takes me in this segment. This obviously, this is a tea up is taking. It takes all the time. It needs, man because it's Duke Cannon, not for clowns.
Speaker 1: We do you guys will like that package.
Speaker 5: The solid cologne is one of my is one of my go to It's a solider Smell my wrist.
Speaker 1: It's there. Yeah, I appreciate it. Here's there like a little snack right now, you know what I'm saying. So Tailor Taylor, go ahead and ask the Duke Cannic question. Question, Dude, I kind of wasn't thinking of one either.
Speaker 3: Atmospheres.
Speaker 2: Where would the Tennessee Volunteer Stadium atmosphere compared to any other team in the SEC?
Speaker 6: I mean, it's gotta be a good one, by the way, it's gotta be.
Speaker 1: One number one, especially when we got a really good team rocking. You know what's number one?
Speaker 3: What's a really good team team?
Speaker 1: What's the number one atmosphere? You're here here? Okay, let's take that out of the equation. What's the best atmosphere you gets? Okay? I would say on the road.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would say it would be between Alabama and Florida.
Speaker 1: I say Florida different. Florida's like grimy, like you you're like you're in there and you're just kind of like feeling that.
Speaker 4: I feel like Alabama's kind of like a good environment, like you, like you're like, wow.
Speaker 1: This is a big stage, you know, like they've got a lot of jump up.
Speaker 4: They got like four jumbo trons and say it looks it looks pretty tight, So I feel like it's different.
Speaker 1: But Florida, Florida.
Speaker 6: Yeah, especially like they can touch you, like right behind you there. I'm like, there's some unlike probably some words that probably couldn't be said on television.
Speaker 4: There was somebody there was somebody right in the front row that was lifting their shirt up and rubbing on their nipples while we were trying to make corrections on some former male. Uh yeah, it was pretty distracting. I mean, they've got a lot of problems down there.
Speaker 1: I feel like differently, lot of problems.
Speaker 2: We think Tennessee beats all those schools most definitely, without question.
Speaker 1: What's that you apart? What's it's apart? Yeah? NOI fans, like our fans are crazy than there.
Speaker 3: Is crazy, but crazier than death Alley.
Speaker 1: I would say that I can say that I can live as wild. How can you live on that?
Speaker 5: I hear from other guys like advocate you guys, it's not like you guys sell out every game.
Speaker 1: Still damn you dudet.
Speaker 5: Like I went to the Old Miss game rocking maybe the last environment I've possibly ever been, and I told Jack that I gave hims flowers that it was like you can barely hear yourself kind of think you're in an environment like that.
Speaker 1: But is it like that every home game.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's that miss one with probably won't be that atmosphere to where like it's there there.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's not game but bit drunker, like if you wake up at like twelve like a Neon game, it's the middle of December, like it's I mean, it's probably not going to be as.
Speaker 1: Be differently loud. It'll diffinitely loud.
Speaker 5: I feel you do you believe them though I believe them like a little bit to me. To me, I think they'll experience more hostile environments.
Speaker 1: And this is not like it's gonna seem like a shot. But I'm not trying to take a shot.
Speaker 5: When they bring the the prestige and everything back toward Tennessee has been in the past, It's like if they go to their fans could be thinking we're gonna walk these boys again.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: I'm not as an outsider saying that we're gonna walk these boys. This isn't like, this isn't like Auburn coming into the house, you know what I mean. Maybe they haven't gotten Alabama's best environment.
Speaker 4: Sure, I do respect that, but the last two times we went down to Bama, we played them all the way into the fourth quarter with one with one touchdown, so.
Speaker 6: Then it touched down. So I mean it was it was rocky in fact checkers on that one.
Speaker 1: But you think grett Or.
Speaker 4: Jack, Yeah, Like, I understand your point, but I would say encountering that point, like we were closed you.
Speaker 1: Know you this year, so we get to see that's gonna be next year.
Speaker 8: This year after we play was crazy South Carolina.
Speaker 6: I would say one of the it was because it's not a lot of people in there, but it.
Speaker 5: Wasn't like he went to South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama.
Speaker 1: So we have Tennessee.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Tennessee again, but we got different ones across the board.
Speaker 6: This sounds the sandstorm is it's turned up like when their fans get through, like the white towns. You see his white town it's a cool atmosphere, Like.
Speaker 1: I'm not see I can't really attest to that.
Speaker 4: I do feel like South Carolina's good game to environment, but I played them My first game was there and it was in COVID, so like the first game is different, different, So there was like the noise, like there was a full crowd. So I don't really know.
Speaker 6: I experienced a cool sandstorm. I experienced it, so uh, it's definitely experience. It's a differently cool experience. But I don't think it's touching the swamp or.
Speaker 1: Saying swamp is one in Bama's two.
Speaker 6: I would say that, Yeah, I haven't experienced unless you I'll experienced.
Speaker 1: This year, so hopefully get them at night game artist that I played in. Personally, it fires me up. I appreciate it. Boys, this is awesome for sure.
Speaker 3: Say thank you for coming on Bust with the boys.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you. Okay, subscribe to five Stars. You heard here first. Yeah, that's right. I appreciate your fellows. Man Sire, you guys didn't miss class.